PDA

View Full Version : The Correlian Job

jokemaster
07-29-2003, 10:22 PM
Setting:
Correlia, during the OT.
Story:
Seth Greco was a thief for a long time. He retired after getting caught for the first time. Now he's rounding up the gang for one last job.
Rules:
-No godmoding
-No one post killing
-No controlling other characters
-Post bio in first post
Bios:
Name
Occupation
Special Skill (only one):
the following can also be put in, but aren't necessary:
Alias
Apperance.
------
Name: Seth Greco
Alias: Jokemaster
Special Skill: Planning
Bio: A master thief with a knack for planning thefts with presicion and lots of back-ups.
-----
Greco waited in the abondoned warehouse for his old gang

Deac
07-30-2003, 09:10 AM
[Do we all have to talk like Cockneys? :D ]

Name: Milo K'leta
Race: Bothan
Special Skill: Photographic Memory
Bio: A slicer with many aliases, does all the research for Greco's schemes, including several that could not be done. Often found beating people at Sabaac using his memory skills to count cards and remember which ones his players must have had. Always found carrying a King of Sabers.

----------------------------------------

*Arrives at the Warehouse*

"Greco! It's been a long time. 1,834 days, three hours, two minutes and 33 seconds, to be precise. How have you been?"

jokemaster
07-30-2003, 05:46 PM
((No, though it is allowed.))
Greco: Fine, how's your luck going, you still holding on to the King?

Deac
07-31-2003, 06:50 PM
"As ever, human!"

*Holds out the card*

jokemaster
08-02-2003, 03:46 AM
((OK, just one thing, the only thing this has to do with either movie is the name.))
*Greco smiled, Milo had had it for as long as he could remember.*
"Heh, when are you getting rid of that old thing, or trade it for something of worth"

Deac
08-02-2003, 11:50 AM
"The neutrinos of fate spin in the right direction around this card, Greco. It'll keep me alive as long as I got it."

Writer
08-04-2003, 10:54 AM
Name: Rebecca Young
Alias: None
Race: Human
Apperance: 5' 2" tall, long thick blonde hair usually pulled away from her face, blue eyes, weighs 110 pounds, wears all black form fitting suit
Special Skill (only one): Excellent hand-eye coordination
Bio: An expert assassin, Rebecca is rarely caught. While Greco hasn't really had any assassinations for her to deal with, her hand-eye coordination makes her good at just about any violent activity. It is this that has made her useful in the gang.

Rebecca walked into the warehouse, instantly taking note of who was there. She then pulled back into a corner. Greco new that she didn't like much interaction with other beings and simply said hello. She responded in kind and stepped back into the shadows even further. Her black clothes made it difficult to see her there.

Deac
08-04-2003, 12:05 PM
"Ahhh, Rebecca. I remember you being able to do that better. Or maybe I've learnt to take even more notice of my surroundings.

So what's the plan this time, Greco?"

Writer
08-04-2003, 12:08 PM
"The difference would be in yourself," Rebecca said sharply. "My skills have not decreased."

jokemaster
08-04-2003, 07:58 PM
Greco: You kids gonna bicker, or do you want to know what the job is?

Writer
08-04-2003, 08:02 PM
"You could have told us at any time once we were both here," Rebecca said, her mood still sour. "So what did you call us here for anyway? I was taking care of some business, but you insisted this was urgent."

As she spoke, she came out of the shadows and moved toward Greco. Her eyes were fixed on him as she waited for his answer.

jokemaster
08-04-2003, 08:22 PM
*Greco took out some photographs and put them on a table.*
Greco: A couple of days ago this *points to a huge safe riding in a speeder protected by 4 squads of stormtroopers* arrived. It was under enough stormtrooper gaurd to occupy a city. Inside are at least 100,000 credits, probably more. They're being transported here *points to an Impirial base sitting on top of a mountain*. That base is supposed to be inpenetrable, that's why no one else will be attempting to steal the safe. I have however discovered what may be a weak point. Before I go on, I need to know whether you're in or out.

Writer
08-04-2003, 08:24 PM
For the first time since she got there, Rebecca smiled. It was brief, but it was there.

"Sounds dangerous enough to keep me interested," she said. "Tell me more."

jokemaster
08-04-2003, 08:43 PM
Greco *turns to milo*: What about you?

Flamehart
08-05-2003, 12:37 AM
(Hope I'm not too late to join in :D )

Name: Craig
Special Skill: Incredible Speed (includes weapon usage)
Alias: None
Bio: A lone mercenary, usually working for the highest bidder. He has been a long friend of Greco, though, as have done several jobs for him before, and was glad to accept a job from him once again.
Apperance: Black "vest" (see Character profile thread) and a red coat. Around 6 feet tall, silver hair that almost reaches my shoulders. A large sword rests on his back and two handguns in holsters.

-------------------

A familiar voice came out from the doorway. "Tangling with Imperials this time eh? Sounds good."

He walked in, his silver hair stopping its waving from the wind outside. He looked at the other two in there, having the pleasure of working for both of them in previous jobs with Greco.

He looked at Milo and smirked, "Hello Milo, how's your luck holding out?"

He turned to Rebecca before Milo could answer, "Stubborn and self centered as usual, I take it?"

jokemaster
08-05-2003, 01:11 AM
Greco: Finally, someone to help me keep them from tearing each other's throats.

Flamehart
08-05-2003, 01:12 AM
"Heh, don't worry, it's my job to prevent you from doing that.." replied Craig in a humorous tone.

Deac
08-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Milo: Who is tearing? And of course I'm in. I remember the Empire occupying Kothlis.

*Holds up the card and does some finger tricks with it.*

Writer
08-07-2003, 07:06 PM
Rebecca shrugs. "Tearing? Why not? In some cases it's fun. I promise to stop when you tell us more."

After saying that, she gave Craig an evil glare.

jokemaster
08-07-2003, 10:43 PM
Greco: OK then. I've found out, through sources that will remain anonymous, that the officer of that particular base is him. *Takes out a photograph of a man in his late 30s with black hair in an imperial uniform* Col. Rankin Hulic, he has a bounty on him, by the rebels, to be taken *looks sternly at Rebecca* alive. First we have to disable the security system. We can't simply disconnect the electricity, cut the wires, or jam it. That means we'll have to enter undercover. We need to get some uniforms or something that can get us in there without being noticed. We can either assault one of the imperial supply convoys, or a supply center. The choice will be voted on, now. So cast your votes, and any questions.

Writer
08-07-2003, 10:56 PM
"I say supply center," Rebecca says after giving Greco a long glare for looking specifically at her while saying 'alive'. "It's more dangerous and therefore more fun."

She grins.

Deac
08-08-2003, 01:30 PM
Milo: I concur. I can slice into a supply centre. I also have some recent codes that might be useful.

jokemaster
08-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Greco *to milo*: I don't think I want to know what you were cooking up when I called you. What'd you get the codes for anyway?

Reclaimer
08-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Name:Zach Derano
Special Skill :Lightsaber handaling
Bios:A Jedi Merc once not knowing that he was a jedi.

__________________________________________________ __

*A blaster bolt is firedered into the air* You thought you were going to with out me Greco?

Writer
08-08-2003, 07:34 PM
A small knife flew through the air and managed to slide into the barrel of Zach's blaster. Rebecca sighs as she realizes who it is.

"You always were one for late arrivals," she says sourly. "And surprises. Next time, that knife will be in your arm."

She tosses a knife up into the air and catches it by the hilt.

Reclaimer
08-08-2003, 07:36 PM
Ahh Rebecca you were always good with aim but remember I knew you were going to do that.*Flashes his saber*

jokemaster
08-08-2003, 10:05 PM
Greco: If somebody farts you guys will kill each other before the person who did it says "Excuse me"

Writer
08-09-2003, 03:54 PM
"Then hold it in," Rebecca growled. The rest of them burst into laughter and Rebecca looked at each of them. Then she sighed.

"So I end up being a source of entertainment," she said. "Forgive me. I've had a rough day."

Deac
08-09-2003, 07:55 PM
Milo: I was thinking of a little "reverse enginerring" to the holonet....

Hey, Zach. How's it been?

Reclaimer
08-09-2003, 09:24 PM
Not to bad making some creds here some there how you've guys been?

jokemaster
08-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Greco: Dragging myself out of a calm life on Mon Calamari and back into the life of looking over your shoulder.

Deac
08-10-2003, 03:43 PM
Milo: So where's the depo? I remember a small one being located at a small outpost on Tatooine.

*Notices looks from the others*

All right, I was working for the Rebels. Galaxy might forget that Empire Occupied Kothlis, my homework, but I remember. I remember for everyone.

jokemaster
08-10-2003, 04:13 PM
Greco: This one's located right outside one, no one can go into the outpost without uniforms, so they put it outside so the soldiers couldn't say it's lost

Reclaimer
08-10-2003, 04:26 PM
*Takes out a device* We might need these. Invisible cloking.

jokemaster
08-10-2003, 04:39 PM
Greco *half jokingly half seriously*: Who'd you steal it from?

Reclaimer
08-10-2003, 04:41 PM
From Scar Da Kookie a Bounty Hunter. Tried to make mea deal not to kill him but I did tried to shoot rockets after he gave me these.

Flamehart
08-10-2003, 07:26 PM
(hey I've been gone for a few days can someone fill me in on whats going on?)

jokemaster
08-10-2003, 09:13 PM
((Basically Crocker revealed the first stages of his plan, Derano arrived, we decided that we will assault the supply center not the convoy, and I said where the center is.))

Flamehart
08-11-2003, 12:14 AM
(alright.. mind specifying the location? Im too lazy to go up and read all the posts)

Craig just shook his head and didn't accept the invisibility cloak.

"Don't need it, I'm a mercenary, I'm trained to blend in..."

(Btw, Reclaimer, No offense, but punctuation and spelling come a long way in making your sentences more readable.)

jokemaster
08-11-2003, 02:46 AM
((Outside an imp outpost))

Deac
08-13-2003, 12:34 PM
Milo: I think these would be fun *Takes one*. You do realise of course that the moment you activate one of these you'd go blind?

Reclaimer
08-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Not with these. *Takes out a kindof googles* These let you see with those on.

Writer
08-23-2003, 04:07 PM
"I prefer not to rely on too much technology," Rebecca said. "It has a way of ' wearing out' quickly."

jokemaster
08-23-2003, 06:22 PM
Greco: Correct, that'll be a backup, we can't rely on technology.

Reclaimer
08-24-2003, 11:59 AM
*Making the chip fly back to his hand* Alright.

Writer
08-26-2003, 12:32 AM
"So now that we have that figured out," Rebecca said, suddenly feeling impatient, "when are we going to get moving? I still have another job I've got to finish and that one has a time limit."

jokemaster
08-26-2003, 02:06 AM
"We can go either today or tomorrow. How long does you job last? We're gonna have to do this at dusk"

Deac
08-26-2003, 05:15 PM
Milo: That's going to be difficult. Remember that Tuskens and Krayt dragons are more active at dusk.

jokemaster
08-26-2003, 07:33 PM
Greco *grinning*: And they'll provide the cover we need.

Writer
08-28-2003, 06:38 PM
"I have two more days to complete my job," Rebecca said. "I've already spent one day on it."

jokemaster
08-28-2003, 09:08 PM
Greco: How much time will it take?

Writer
08-30-2003, 01:51 PM
"I shouldn't be any longer than one more day," Rebecca replied.

jokemaster
08-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Greco: If you want to do it tonight, do it. I don't know how long this job will take.

Writer
08-30-2003, 04:37 PM
"I will do that," Rebecca said. She turned to leave.

Writer
09-05-2003, 03:35 PM
Rebecca came back to the warehouse the next day with a pleased look on her face. She waited for Greco and the others to come.

jokemaster
09-05-2003, 11:48 PM
*Greco came in a truck full of supplies and electronic equipment*
Greco: Glad to see you're here.

Writer
09-06-2003, 10:51 PM
"I said I would be, didn't I?" Rebecca asked. Her mood seemed infinitely better. "Wouldn't want to let you down now, would I?"

Flamehart
09-06-2003, 11:35 PM
Craig poked his head out of the passenger side of the truck, waved, and said "Do we really have to answer that question?" Craig smirked and ducked back into the passenger seat before Rebecca could comment back.

Writer
09-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Rebecca laughed silently and went over to the truck and looked in. "You're lucky I unleashed my bad mood on somebody before I came here."

She turned to Greco. "Did the others say when they'd be here? My bad mood may be gone, but my impatience is not."

Lord Haine
09-08-2003, 05:17 PM
(*Hope its not to late to join in!*)

Name: Haine Suras
Race: Human (Male)
Special Skill: Wielding a lightsaber

Haine runs in through the open door in the warehouse, the one that was left open by the truck, "Greco! Whoa man, how long has it been? I just saw your truck through the bar window, I just got back in town." His eyes dart around the warehouse, "I see, something big going down, yes?" His eyes move over to the table with the pictures and maps on it, "Hmm, I see, well..." He thinks for a moment, then smiles, "Need any help?"

Writer
09-08-2003, 06:01 PM
"Good morning, Haine," Rebecca said. Then she turned back to Greco for the answer to her question.

Lord Haine
09-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Haine watches her head move towards Greco, Haine also looks at him, "Hmm... I see your 'gang' has grown Greco, you've done well for yourself, so then, when will the others be here?"...

Writer
09-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Rebecca's eyes turn to Haine. "Where've you been? I joined the gang five years ago after saving a certain someone's skin."

She eyes Greco again.

jokemaster
09-08-2003, 09:20 PM
"The others should be here soon. and it's not my fault they had automatic weapons, i thought they only had blasters."

Writer
09-08-2003, 09:22 PM
"A lesson," Rebecca said. "Always be prepared for the worst."

jokemaster
09-08-2003, 09:42 PM
"I was younger and inexpirienced then. I learned that from the scar."

Writer
09-08-2003, 09:48 PM
"You say that," Rebecca smirked. "Sometimes you don't act it."

She points out a second scar on his hand.

jokemaster
09-09-2003, 02:14 AM
"SHeesh, a guy can't trip without being called immature" He lied professionally.

Flamehart
09-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Craig poked his head out upon hearing Haine's voice.

"Yo, Haine, where you been?"

Lord Haine
09-09-2003, 06:18 AM
Haine laughs at Rebecca and Greco, "You two were always fighting, that I can remember" He looks at Craig. "Hey, Its been along time." He walks over to Craig, "How have you been holding up?" Haine glances at Greco, "Man your people are slow these days eh? If he doesnt arrive within a day I say we leave him." He continues to glare at Greco with a serious look on his face.

jokemaster
09-09-2003, 11:39 AM
Greco shrugged "I gave them an extra day, plus we need them"

Reclaimer
09-09-2003, 11:52 AM
*Meanwhile Zach sees something be on the trees*

BLAST!! Imperials! The got Walkers and Ground Troops!! What do we do Gerco the must of followed Haine!

Lord Haine
09-09-2003, 03:26 PM
Haine laughs, "I know, but they are no match so i didnt bother to fight." Haine closes his eyes and laughs again, "Three, yes?" He focuses harder, and then opens his eyes and looks at Zach, then looks at the Stormtroopers. Suddenly the Troopers start going mad, there screaming and shouting and suddenly they all shoot each other, Haine laughs again. "Dont underestimate the force, I thought you would of known that Zach."

Haine looks again at Greco, "Well... As were all hear now, shall we leave?"

Writer
09-09-2003, 04:34 PM
"But Milo's not here yet," Rebecca objected. "We're not ready until all of us are here."

Lord Haine
09-09-2003, 06:52 PM
"Ah yes, the Bothan, sorry i must of forgot..." Haine smirks, "Very well, we shall wait... But, for the moment I suggest we start getting everything ready, I sense a long trip ahead of us..."

Reclaimer
09-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Well Haine * Zach mind tricks the Walkers piolts to turn on each other* Lets watch and see who wins.

jokemaster
09-09-2003, 09:13 PM
((OOC: Deac won't be back until the 16th, i'm putting this RPG on hold till then))
"Rebecca's right, we need Milo."

Reclaimer
09-09-2003, 11:34 PM
Okay.

Flamehart
09-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Craig stepped out of the passenger seat, leaving his things there for them to know its Reserved. He watched the fight, got tired, and said, "This is only fun if theyre handicapped..." He took out his handgun and shot one bullet, it hit the first walker in the "knee," causing it to have a slight walking disability, and then he shot a second time, the other bullet disabling one of the blaster turrets on the second walker.

"That'll make it more interesting."

Reclaimer
09-10-2003, 12:14 AM
*Zach Force Push a walker down*

They will mak it even funner.

jokemaster
09-10-2003, 02:37 AM
*Greco flips the back of the truck open, revealing a hologram projector. He switches it on and it shows a figure running away from the walker, passing under the fallen walkers legs. The other walker chased it, and tripped on the falling walker*
Greco: You don't need mystical powers to trick them.

Lord Haine
09-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Haine laughs and watches the walkers fight, "Hmm..." He uses the force to lift up one of the huge walkers... He then smashes it on top of the other one, and then laughs in a evil kind of way...

:vadar:

Writer
09-10-2003, 03:27 PM
"Fun stuff," Rebecca remarked, watching with little interest. She turned and began jogging around the inside of the warehouse. She climbed up on a tall crate left over from when the warehouse was used to store things. The strange thing was that the crate didn't seem to offer any footholds, yet Rebecca was able to get up with ease. She sat down on the top and looked out at the continuing fun with the Imperials.

Lord Haine
09-10-2003, 03:31 PM
Haine smirks at Rebecca, he then looks around and notices that there is a second level to the warehouse, he runs towards the wall with no intention of stopping and leaps onto it, he then runs up the wall and back flips onto the metal bridge on the second floor, he looks at Rebecca and winks.

Writer
09-10-2003, 03:36 PM
Rebecca rolls her eyes showing that she has no intention of being beaten. She drops off the crate and walks slowly over to the wall. Tapping it lightly with one finger she looks up at it. Then she begins to climb. It's not long before she's sitting in the roof supports. She looks down at Haine with a smirk and returns his wink.

Lord Haine
09-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Haine laughs, he looks up, he pulls his Lightsaber out and leaps up, he quickly cuts a large whole out of the top of the rooftop while in mid air and then continues going up and out onto the roof, he waves and smiles at Rebecca.

:p

Writer
09-10-2003, 04:52 PM
Rebecca climbs up onto the roof after Haine. She glances around and her eyes land on a taller building.

"I guess we're stuck," she says, still eyeing the building, "unless..."

She takes three steps back and takes a running jump, skimming over a flying ship as she crosses the street. She grabs on to a windowsill 40 levels below the roof and sits there, staring down at Haine.

Lord Haine
09-10-2003, 05:34 PM
Haines eyes bulge after seeing Rebecca jump that far... His eyes skim around, "Wow... This place is amazing..." He watches the hundrends of ships flying about above the dusty dune floors and hovering over the vast amount of different buildings... Haine laughs as he sees the ship come back around the warehouse and hovers closer to Rebecca, the driver begins to shout at Rebecca saying stuff like "You nearly bloody hit me! What are you thinking of?!"...
Haine laughs, then thinks for a moment, he runs and jumps at the ship and lands directly on top of it, he then leaps up away from the ship hearing; "You crazy sons o'..." While speeding off, Haine laughs while landing on top of the building that Rebecca lept onto... He looks down the side of it to be greeted by a sickness and dizzyness feeling, "Woo... Never did like hights..." He glances around the rooftop to see... Nothing, He smiles, "An arena..." He thinks to himself, a medium sized square flat surface, Haine laughs... "Rebecca! Try and beat that!" He shouts...

Writer
09-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Rebecca rolls her eyes and climbs up to where Haine is. Her eyes look around for a taller building. Then she smiles at Haine.

"In case you didn't know," she said. "I was in training to become a Jedi at one point in my life."

With that, she calls on what she remembers and executes a jump which takes her up and over the edge of the top of the building. Landing squarely in the center of the roof, she runs back to the edge to stare down at Haine.

"Beat that!!" she yells.

Reclaimer
09-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Kids these days.

*Jumps in ONE Jump to where Rebecca is*

You kids need to learn NOT to play with buildings!

Writer
09-10-2003, 08:53 PM
"Awww," Rebecca whined. "But buildings are fun, daddy."

She laughs. "I could have done that too, but I was trying to go easy on Haine."

Reclaimer
09-10-2003, 11:40 PM
I know you were Rebecaa. Zach said in a daddy like voice.

Haine you big oaf get over here!

Flamehart
09-11-2003, 02:45 AM
Suddenly a LOUD swoosh was hear as Craig appeared, suddenly beside them.

"Give me a break. I've outrun secret police more challenging than this..."

Lord Haine
09-11-2003, 06:37 AM
Haine laughs "You were in training, I know that, but I do believe you never actually finished your training?" And with that he smirks and leaps up to where Rebecca is, although while getting nearer he uses the force top pull a building crane nearer to him and he lands and that.

Reclaimer
09-11-2003, 11:00 AM
*Zach pulls Haine uo and holds him up by the shirt*

Man do I wish you never came. Because Rebbeca was My Dad's Padawan. Then i train her so you see she a fully grown Jedi Master like me and your a Jedi.

Lord Haine
09-11-2003, 03:38 PM
Haine removes Zach's hand from his shirt and steps back, he laughs and slowly says; "You let your emotions control you too much, now, isnt that one of the rules of becoming a Jedi? Do not let your emotions control your actions? And anyway, I didn't mean it in a nasty way, so chill ok? We have to get along if were gonna pull this mission off, right Greco?" Haine peers down at Greco and laughs, "I cant even see him from up here" He looks at the rest of the gang on the rooftop, "You reckon Milo is gonna get here?"....

:confused:

jokemaster
09-11-2003, 09:27 PM
*Greco had gotten a hoverboardboard from the truck, it had a huge booster in the back, along with weights in the front to balance it. All of the extras were invisible, he had used Zach's cloaking device to do it. He found a rounded corner of the warehouse and went there on his hoverboard and activated the boosters in the back just before hitting the ramp. He flew as high as the roof. He grinded the edge to keep himself from falling off and then jumped and did a 180 degree jump before landing*
Greco *from behind haine*: Probably because I'm not down there. I repeat, no special powers needed

Flamehart
09-11-2003, 09:57 PM
Craig laughed and looked at Greco, "Aren't you a bit old to be skateboarding? Heheh. He looked at Zach and Haine.

"Calm down!" He barked to both of them, causing them to stop their arguement immediately.

"Haine, not a single being on this planet is perfect, not even you Jedi. If you saw someone you cared for, and i mean that within the boundaries of your so-called Code, I'm pretty sure it'd leave you just as edgy as the rest of us when someone talks about it like that."

He whirled and saw that the imperials were advancing on the truck. He spun his two handguns and holstered them, then stuck both hands inside his coat and pulled them out, two firey gauntlets attached to his hands. He pulled back and a fireball formed. Craig launched it and the remaining Imperials who had escaped the AT-ST wreckage went flying through the air, scorched with 4th degree burns.

He de-equipped them and turned.

"Also, if I recall, Jedi aren't supposed to let themselves be tracked."

jokemaster
09-11-2003, 10:57 PM
Greco *To rebecca*: I don't know about you but I'm betting Craig will win this argument.

Writer
09-12-2003, 03:31 AM
"I concur," Rebecca responded with a sparkle in her eyes.

Lord Haine
09-12-2003, 06:32 AM
Haine laughs, "Well thanks for trying to intrest me in that..." He sighs, "Pearl of wisdom..." . He looks at the Imperials, "I wasn't tracked" He says sternly, "Where the hell is Milo? And how do you know they didnt have a secret tip off?" He growls with anger but then flushes it away and looks at Zach, "I apoligise Zach" Then he smiles at Craig, "Thanks, alright, lets do this!"
Haine runs towards the edge of the rooftop and leaps to lower one, he lands on top of an empty ship, he opens it and clambers in, "Haha, what kind of person leaves a blaster under there seat?" He starts the engine up and zooms towards the troops, he leans out the window and starts headshooting the small troopers, he sweeps over some not being able to hit them, "Oh Sh..." He looks over the control panel in dispare, "They couldnt of tracked me... No, NO!" And with that he smashed his hands down on the control panel and hears a strange noise, not a engine falour or anything, and kind of... Haine laughs, he looks up above him and sees a huge gun extracting itself from the top of the ship, a small extra pad comes out of the panel, Haine laughs and smiles, "Its party time..." Haine telepathicly talks to Craig; "I see Tie Fighters coming in from the west, there are walkers, I can handle them, when im done I'll come back and help you, Im sorry about this everyone..." The ship suddenly speeds up and goes straight for one of the walkers faces,. he shoots, then sweeps upwords, "You'll wish you never came..."

Reclaimer
09-12-2003, 10:44 AM
To Rebcca and Greco: Boy do I love holo images.

Writer
09-12-2003, 06:07 PM
"Holo images?" Rebecca askes, her eyes widening. "You mean...?"

Reclaimer
09-12-2003, 08:37 PM
Yep. There fake.

jokemaster
09-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Greco laughs as Haine swoops and shoots at the seemingly invincible ties.

Flamehart
09-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Craig laughed and watched, obviously finding this as humorous as the rest of them.

"Where IS Milo? Did something happen to him?"

Deac
09-15-2003, 01:36 PM
*Milo finally arrives*

Milo: Sorry, but I had a run in with a couple of Hutt gang members. Seems they don't want us to go on their turf.

jokemaster
09-15-2003, 02:27 PM
Greco: Grab a drink and come up here, there's entertainment.
*Points at Haine still fighting the holographic fighters*

Writer
09-15-2003, 04:02 PM
Rebecca laughs as Haine continues fighting the invincible ties. She turns to Milo.

"Hey Milo!" she says. "Nice of you to join us. Hutts are fun to run into aren't they?"

She laughs again and continues watching Haine.

Deac
09-16-2003, 06:04 PM
*Milo takes a drink*

Milo: Shouldn't we be going? I want my credits.

jokemaster
09-16-2003, 06:35 PM
*Greco looks at his chrono.*
Greco: Still got an hour, we'll see if he stops before then

Writer
09-17-2003, 01:28 PM
Rebecca laughed at Greco's response.

"You are mean!" she exclaimed. Even so, she made no move to tell Haine what he was doing. Suddenly, a missile flashed past. Rebecca glanced down into the street and laughed.

"The enemies of the Empire have just come to help Haine," she said. "They don't realize they're trying to kill an image."

jokemaster
09-17-2003, 07:09 PM
Greco: You know, we don't need to do the job, all we have to do is record this, sell it, make sure we own the rights, and we'll make a fortune.

Reclaimer
09-17-2003, 11:35 PM
Zach turns on more holograms now with a Death Star.

Well this is fun.

Deac
09-18-2003, 07:24 PM
Milo: I claim 15%!

jokemaster
09-18-2003, 07:36 PM
Greco: I call 60%, since I bought all the equipment.

Flamehart
09-18-2003, 09:49 PM
"I get whatever's left and split it with Rebecca." Said Craig, laughing.

Uplink
09-22-2003, 04:20 PM
(this still going?)
Name: Arc Tee
Race: Human
Homeworld:Coruscant
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter/Mercenary

See Character thread for more
- - - - - - -
Meanwhile, somewhere in the Coruscant system, a tall man in a grey uniform was speaking with Arc Tee.
"I want you to kill..." he tapped some buttons and a holo image appeared on the desk between the.
"Seth Greco. He is a criminal, lowlife scum. He should not be problem"
"And the pay?" Arc asked cooly.
"Five thousand is enough for a common criminal"
"Common criminal?" Arc said inredulosly "You wouldn't be paying me to kill him if he were a common criminal"
"Nine?"
"I'll do it. Any more info then?" Arc asked.
The man put in a code and a picture of one of Seth's gangs previous jobs appeared.
"Who's the cute girl?" Arc asked, looking closer.
"Rebbecca Young. She may be with Seth if he is, as we suspect, setting up another 'job'... Anyway, she is very dangerous so be careful, now go"
Arc glanced at the image again and left. Seth Greco was going to die... After Arc found out a little more about him.

Deac
09-22-2003, 06:06 PM
Milo: So when are we leaving?

Flamehart
09-22-2003, 09:40 PM
Suddenly, Craig felt a terrible ache in his stomach, one he normally only felt when his old Jedi senses were warning him of danger that may be coming soon.

Craig turned to the group, all humor had left his face and was suddenly grim, and said, "Let's go as soon as possible. I've got a bad feeling about something."

Writer
09-23-2003, 01:32 AM
"I agree," Rebecca said. "The sooner the better."

Uplink
09-23-2003, 06:34 AM
Arc was flying slowly through space while he worked on the computer.
"Let see.. Greco..." he typed in his targets name. "Let's see about this gang of his then..." A few moments later he had small profiles of most of Greco's old crew.
"Assasins and Jedis! I'm going to kill that Imperial son of a..." He opened a com channel.
"Can I speak with Officer Torman? It's about my assignment" there was silence for a moment.
"Yes? Torman speaking?" Soom Torman spoke with a deep voice.
"Torman! He works with Jedis! Jedis for crying out loud! Did you think to warn me about that?"
"Oh, sorry. Didn't think it important. Well too late, a contract is a contract. And if you bring me a living Jedi I'll double your fee. Goodbye"

jokemaster
09-23-2003, 09:12 PM
((Welcome Uplink))
Greco: I think we've waited long enough.
*Greco turns the hologram off.*

Writer
09-23-2003, 09:58 PM
Rebecca laughs as Haine still swerves away from the place one of the TIEs had been.

"These ones have some kind of cloaking device!!" he yells. Rebecca laughs again.

"They weren't real," she yells. "Now get over here. We're getting ready to go."

Reclaimer
09-24-2003, 09:04 PM
*Zach truns off the holos*

And you said you were a Jedi? A Jedi could tell that they wern't real.

jokemaster
09-24-2003, 10:55 PM
*Greco smiled slyly*
Greco: Not these ones, they project a life force, don't ask me how, i just bought them.

Reclaimer
09-24-2003, 11:40 PM
Nice Greco.

*Sees the box and snatcheds a few*

They's could come in handy.

Writer
09-28-2003, 01:55 PM
"That's interesting," Rebecca says thoughtfully. Then she nods. "Lets take those with us and get out of here. I don't like the feeling I'm getting."

jokemaster
09-28-2003, 03:46 PM
Greco: Agreed. Let's move out.
*He grabbed his skateboard and jumped off the edge*

Flamehart
09-29-2003, 12:23 AM
Craig looked around suspiciously then walked back to the equipment truck they had been by. He prayed that if anyone was after Greco, they didn't know that a former Jedi Knight and now underground mercenary was working with him, suprise was always an advantage Craig hoped to have.

Writer
09-29-2003, 03:41 PM
Rebecca walked over to Craig. She sensed that he was not comfortable with something.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

Deac
09-29-2003, 04:57 PM
*Milo follows the rest of the group, and watches Seth skateboard*

Milo: Sometimes I don't understand human behaviour.

Writer
09-29-2003, 05:02 PM
"That's ok, Milo," Rebecca says with a laugh. "There are some things we do that even we don't understand."

Then she turns back to Craig and repeats her question.

jokemaster
09-29-2003, 09:19 PM
Greco: Milo can you make us some profiles in the Impierial database? I got someone to get us a back-door, but it's one use only.

Flamehart
09-29-2003, 10:56 PM
"No, nothing's wrong." He said simply to Rebecca. He had no idea really why Rebecca cared, he was often like this before things got serious at the start of the mission.

Writer
09-30-2003, 12:52 AM
Rebecca nodded, but continued staring at Craig for a moment before she followed Greco.

jokemaster
09-30-2003, 01:22 AM
*Greco handed a datapad to Milo*
Greco: If you can get fake profiles into their computers through the back door, we can go in for the uniform without trouble. If you can't, we go in anyway.

Deac
09-30-2003, 06:11 PM
*Milo begins typing*

Milo: Would you rather have been wounded at Hoth or Reytha?

Writer
09-30-2003, 06:12 PM
"I'll go Hoth," Rebecca said.

Flamehart
10-01-2003, 03:11 AM
"Hoth." Craig said simply on his own end as well. He'd rather be stuck on a frozen planet than God knows where. And if he got cold, he'd just use Han's method with Tauntauns.

Writer
10-01-2003, 10:42 PM
"Wait a minute," Rebecca said after a thought. "Wounded?"
Then she understood. "You're setting up fake profiles already, aren't you?"

jokemaster
10-01-2003, 11:02 PM
Greco: Make us a squad from hoth then.

Reclaimer
10-02-2003, 12:35 AM
Hoth it is than. I'm in.

Deac
10-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Milo: Ok, now I'm an informant from Bothawui, and Rebecca, you have an artificial leg. Anyone else want anything?

jokemaster
10-03-2003, 10:33 PM
Greco: Yeah, tell them we need uniforms, put the pickup date for tonight. Try to loop their camaras back, so they show empty most of the time.

Flamehart
10-04-2003, 03:18 PM
"Good idea," Craig remarked to Greco. His manner seemed impatient though, as if he was dying to get out of this place.

Deac
10-05-2003, 12:45 PM
Milo: I'll have to wait until we get there for most of these security features, but I can....there we are.

*Milo sends the base 3 teraquads of spam*

jokemaster
10-05-2003, 01:56 PM
*Greco sees what Milo is sending*
Greco: OUCH! that's gonna hurt them, and about 400 spam companies.

Writer
10-05-2003, 11:47 PM
"Spam?" Rebecca asks, a twinkle in her eye. "I thought you had gotten over spam. I guess you high tech boys love your ways. Me? I'll just stick with the old stuff."

She pats a small leather case on her hip that contains her throwing knives. Her two lightsaber hilts are also black. In fact, everything she is wearing is black, save for the two cortosis swords hanging at each side. Those are a bright shiny silver.

"Shall we go?" she asks.

Uplink
10-10-2003, 03:59 PM
"Well, well" Arc said "Looks lime somebody is slicing Imperial systems. And... spamming them? Amateurs. While he's still in the system..."
Quickly Arc sent a virus in and out of the Imperial network into the slicers terminal. He closed his system monitor after wiping out security logs and deleting all traces of his actions.

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 04:37 PM
The virus is extremely slowed down by the amount of spam incoming.

Deac
10-10-2003, 05:07 PM
Milo: What's this? Some random Imp counter-slicer trying to stop me. Well well well. I'll see to that.

*Milo's firewall stops the virus*

Milo: Ahhh...that old one. I figured out it's source code 5,785 days ago.

Writer
10-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Rebecca raises an eyebrow.

"You talk about viruses the way I talk about buildings and people," she says to Milo. "I got this one. Got in that one."

She laughs silently, urging Greco with her mind to get going. She is beginning to be even more on edge here."

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 10:57 PM
Greco: Come on, let's get out of here.

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:45 PM
Rebecca sighs in relief and begins to follow Greco. She quickly catches up with him and stays beside him, remaining silent for a time.

"I don't like the feeling I'm getting," she says silently to Greco. "I think somebody's after us."

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 02:49 AM
"They're always after us. We're about to pull a job, get back used to it. You know, I think stealing, conning, and kidnapping an imp officer is harder than just assasinating him. Assasination is easier, it's usually one big step, you set up, you kill, you run. It's a lot easier to keep quiet and secret."

Writer
10-24-2003, 02:50 AM
"Assassinations are my job," Rebecca snaps. "I know that. Let's just get going!"

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 02:55 AM
The group headed out of the warehouse. On the way Greco started settting up to explain the plan.

Deac
10-24-2003, 05:17 PM
Milo: That's because assassination is your job, and data is mine. You take out beings, I erase programs. You might steal money, I steal information. We're not very different at all really.

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 09:55 PM
Greco: Ok, here's the plan to get the uniforms. They're expecting us to pick them up. Since Milo got us in fairly high ranking, we get to make the main job a little easier, and make some money on the side. Over here *he pointed to a room next to the uniform station* is their weapons depot, we're going to storm in, and confiscate all of it under the pretences that someone has been smugging. Once we do, they're going to be missing quite a few weapons, and we will sell some on the black market. Estimated value is 39,000,000 credits. Let's do this.

Apologetic
10-25-2003, 01:29 AM
Name:Apologetic Goeus
Special Skill (only one):Tech/mechanic Computers ship modifications you name it.
Apperance:Using his watch he can switch from Jedi atire to basic Matrix Neo outfit.
----------------------------------------

"What not going to invite me along?"Apo jumps down"Well the fact is you attacking Imps so I might as well help.....who ever you are...."

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 01:37 AM
"The question is who are you?"

Flamehart
10-25-2003, 01:43 AM
Craig had his hand on the gun in his holster, but did not draw it. "Why help when you have no knowledge of what is going on?"

Apologetic
10-25-2003, 02:07 AM
"Lets see your here to infiltrate a base and capture/kill a guy in here and you are about to get some Imp cloths to blend in."Apo smirks"Close enough?And By the way you dont need to have you hand on your gun im with you"

Deac
10-27-2003, 07:53 PM
Milo: I seem to remember learning never to trust strangers.

Writer
10-27-2003, 09:20 PM
"Hard lesson to learn when you're a kid," Rebecca said. "But when your parents are killed by one, suddenly it's not so hard."

One hand is on a lightsaber and the other is resting on her throwing knife pouch.

Apologetic
10-27-2003, 10:06 PM
Apo shrugs"Well Im here to help unless your defending those Imps....."

Writer
10-28-2003, 01:03 AM
Rebecca squinted at the newcomer, as if trying to remember if she knew him.

"What's your name?" she asked. She had decided to forget trying to remember and just ask.

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 01:29 AM
Greco looked at his watch, and noticed they had to hurry.
Greco: Listen, if you want to help us you have five minutes to answer our questions.

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 02:17 AM
"Answer one Apologetic."Apo grins"Next"

Writer
10-28-2003, 02:23 AM
"Apo!" Rebecca exclaimed. "Been a while since I've seen you! You do remember me, don't you? Rebecca Young?"

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 02:26 AM
Apo grins "Of couse but you know me im not one to make things obvious...."Apo turns to the others"Ok I have someon to vouch for me what else do ya need?"

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 11:34 AM
Greco: I don't think we need anything else. Any objections?

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 09:54 PM
Apo looks to see if anyone was bothered but most of them could hide their thoughts from what he could find there was little trust but some had other ideas.

Flamehart
10-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Craig moved his hand out from his gun holster and out for a handshake. "Welcome aboard, name's Craig, it'll be fun working with you."

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 11:55 PM
Apo shook Craigs hand "Same here Bro"Apo looks at the others"Lets get goin I hear theres a computer wizz here where is he I'd like to challenge him to see who can hack the place better."

jokemaster
10-29-2003, 12:14 AM
"If the alarm sounds, I'm leaving whoever made it go off stay in the vault after we steal everything in it."

Writer
10-29-2003, 12:44 AM
"Nobody's going to volunteer for that, Seth," Rebecca reminded him quietly.

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 02:54 AM
"What! Well this 'HACKER' didnt shut the alarm down?!"Apo groans quietly and walks to a pad.He opens it puts a box in the slot and the lights flicker"Well that should hold'em a while i have the security down but if i had my portable i could shut it completly."

jokemaster
10-29-2003, 11:19 AM
"Who said it was gonna be one of us? Or that it would be voluntairly?"

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 10:00 PM
Apo laughs "Well they are going to figure out the securities buged soon so we might need to hurry"