PDA

View Full Version : WTF of the week

Rogue Nine
08-03-2003, 04:44 AM
Good people of GB.com, I give you theWTF of the week (http://www.goveg.com/l-govegname.html).

pbguy1211
08-03-2003, 05:02 AM
what a f**king idiot...

Sherack Nhar
08-03-2003, 05:22 AM
Bwahhahahaha... somebody tell me this is a joke!

edlib
08-03-2003, 10:22 AM
Drop the "Go" and the ".com" and you might be getting closer to the truth... :dozey:

Some people. :rolleyes:

darthfergie
08-03-2003, 11:21 AM
:eyeraise:

WTF?!?!?!?

Rogue15
08-03-2003, 11:22 AM
that is ALMOST as bad as THIS (http://www.mynameisturok.co.uk/). As much as I love turok, i'd NEVER do that. :D

swphreak
08-03-2003, 12:04 PM
lol, so stupid.

a pretty good WTF :D

Bob Gnarly
08-03-2003, 12:37 PM
I dont get it...

Billy Shears
08-03-2003, 01:34 PM
This isn't really a WTF of the Week, but more of an ouch-why-did-I-have-to-read-this (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=1&u=/nm/odd_croatia_dogbite_dc) of the Week.

And as for that Turok thing, I heard that a company advertising a racing video game encouraged people to drive recklessly in England, and that they would pay for the tickets they got.

:eyeraise:

Redwing
08-04-2003, 01:42 AM
The guy deserved it. Too bad it stayed attached. ;) (j/k :D)

That girl is a special, special person. And she scares me.

lukeiamyourdad
08-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Just reading that makes my ***** hurt...ouch

volcom
08-06-2003, 12:46 AM
"Hello my name is stupidisassupiddoes.com, wanna go out?"

Mex
08-06-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by volcom
"Hello my name is stupidisassupiddoes.com, wanna go out?"

"Yeah sure I'll pick you up friday, hopefully you look like what you said, nice blonde hair, fit and bit boobs. Hahah see you then."

Ray Jones
08-06-2003, 09:36 AM
:confused: scientology? dont know. hmm.

???

crazy or just pr for some pure vegetarian spooties.

*back to the bbq checking the catfishfiletts*

JediMasterEd
08-06-2003, 12:11 PM
Hmmm...confusing...but, it's a WTF...I think...:confused:

darthfergie
08-06-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by RayJones
:confused: scientology? dont know. hmm.

???

crazy or just pr for some pure vegetarian spooties.

*back to the bbq checking the catfishfiletts*

SPOOT! wOOt! I thought I was the only person in the world who used that word anymore. Sorry for the major off topic, but you have to understand this elation! :D

Good word! :thumbsup:

Darth Homer
08-07-2003, 02:25 AM
I would just like everyone here to know that I am a member of Peta....well, the other Peta...People for Eating Tasty Animals :D

jediduo
08-07-2003, 02:51 AM
Heh......That's going to make signing checks and renewing driver's liscences REALLY interesting...........

Zoom Rabbit
08-07-2003, 09:14 AM
Darthfergie: Be careful. We've never entirely figured out precisely what Ray means when he says 'spooties.' :D It could be anything...

GoVeg.com: :dozey: Hello. I'm 1034 North Central. Pleased to meet you.

;)

Ray Jones
08-07-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit
Darthfergie: Be careful. We've never entirely figured out precisely what Ray means when he says 'spooties.' :D It could be anything...

;)

for instance in germany in can be: "Sputz", "Sputtel", "Sputtelig"

and it all means the same as spoot(y).

;)

darthfergie: i swear .. i thought it out complete on my own.. :p you spootyhead.. :xp:

:D:D:D

edlib
08-07-2003, 10:39 AM
I dunno. If changing ones name to something ridiculous is supposed to help inspire people to take up a strictly vegan lifestyle, then it just might backfire.
Hard to take someone like that seriously.

I mean, exactly how protien and iron deficient do you have to be for the idea of everyone addressing you as "GoVeg.Com" really begins to seem like a good idea?

If that's really an example of the advantages of a vegan diet,.. then I think I'll just keep eating meat, thanks.

:joy:

STTCT
08-07-2003, 11:04 AM
And here I stressed out for 9 months about my son being named Matthew........

Ray Jones
08-07-2003, 11:06 AM
i think one of our 'big' advantages is/was the fact that we could eat almost 'anything' ..

in the 'early' years of mankind there were different species (?) of man and some of them specialized to eat plants some meat.

laters than the surviving group could eat both.. and it is/was good. MEAT => PROTEINE => power for the brain to grow..

mainly foodage should be balanced, nutrient and tasty..

(yes tasty for me being a fastidious child of the 21th century.. i know .. at that time you grew up you had to walk to school WITHOUT schoes.. in the winter.. :dozey:

AND?? i had to go to a shop to buy a tv-programme-mag.. my daughter will hardly ever know what a 'classic' mag is .. :D:D:D )

volcom
08-08-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Darth Homer
I would just like everyone here to know that I am a member of Peta....well, the other Peta...People for Eating Tasty Animals :D

ROTFLMAO

Clefo
08-08-2003, 12:30 AM
I find it ironic that people take up Vegan/Vegetarian lifestyles because it helps the animals..

Of course, it helps the animals when bunches of land are raped for Agriculture, driving many out or killing them. Then there's the pesticides they use on crops. That kills animals (bugs, but animals yes)

VEGTABLES ARE MURDER!

Sherack Nhar
08-08-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Clefo
I find it ironic that people take up Vegan/Vegetarian lifestyles because it helps the animals..

Of course, it helps the animals when bunches of land are raped for Agriculture, driving many out or killing them. Then there's the pesticides they use on crops. That kills animals (bugs, but animals yes)

VEGTABLES ARE MURDER! Werd. People will just have to realize that you can't escape the food chain, we're still part of an ecosystem where the best survives. We gotta kill to survive, it's as simple as that.