PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Trial you are in on Manaan [Spoilers]

twsmith89
08-05-2003, 02:03 AM
I would have just said "Kolto Trial", but I didn't want to give anything away.
Anyways, I poisoned the Kolto Machine on Manaan to kill the giant shark, and then when I get past the shark and get the Starforge map and go back to the surface, I go to another trial. I have tried almost every available dialouge route I could think of, and I always get kicked out of Manaan. I want to be able to keep returning for the Genohardden quests. How do I get through the trial without getting kicked out?

Thanks

danielisrevan
08-05-2003, 03:49 PM
After i was revealed as revan I was kicked out of the bounty group because i tried to force persuade him to give me the bounty for a guy whodied when dantooine blew up But i also got kicked off of manaanI guess the only way to stay is to destroy the machines bothering the shark.

JEDI67
08-05-2003, 07:17 PM
If you don't want to get kicked off of Mannan Do not poison the Kolto Gurdain enstead Desroty the Harevester

Wesia Daoke
08-05-2003, 07:48 PM
that no fun. u get light points. and they are for little kids

twsmith89
08-10-2003, 07:01 PM
bah...i guess ill just have to suck up the light side points then :(

boinga1
08-10-2003, 08:28 PM
Oh suck it up you little baby! [/gymtrainer]

And Wesia...I wouldn't call Obi-wan Kenobi or Yoda "little kids". I KNOW :yoda: could 0Wn anyone in KOTOR!

Darth_Kyle
08-10-2003, 08:37 PM
i poisened the shark and i did not go to trial when i got to the surface i have the map and i am LEAVING manaan