PDA

View Full Version : Dilbert

RoxStar
08-06-2003, 02:37 AM
Does anyone here like Dilbert? If you do post your favorite character here!

I'll start.

My favorite character is Catbert.

Darth Eggplant
08-06-2003, 03:40 AM
i know the name and have seen the toys and calendars etc, but never ever found a need to read them, i do not work in an office and sorry to say dilbert reminds me of cathy or hagar the horible or garfield, one of thoses so bland their not funny; funnies that newspapers publish having said that ratbert would be my fav, only because i like the death of rats in the discworld novels.
now there's a thread, who's your favorite discworld character.

Mex
08-06-2003, 08:04 AM
I watched it a few nights ago and it was funny. Don't know any of the character names but I like that cat/dog like thing.. :|

RoxStar
08-06-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
i know the name and have seen the toys and calendars etc, but never ever found a need to read them, i do not work in an office and sorry to say dilbert reminds me of cathy or hagar the horible or garfield, one of thoses so bland their not funny; funnies that newspapers publish having said that ratbert would be my fav, only because i like the death of rats in the discworld novels.
now there's a thread, who's your favorite discworld character.

What the heck is discworld?

Darth Eggplant
08-06-2003, 03:54 PM
discworld is a set of novels by a brittish author terry pratchett. if you like douglas adams works, you should like his too. I like his even more than mr adams. however it goes to show there is a lot out there. for instance i have never watched or read Dilbert so maybe if i di I would find it real funny. so any Dilbert fans out there please do not be offended by my first post. It was not meant to dis Dilbert, I just really can't say cause I do not know. maybe I should read a Dilbert book and you can read a disworld. we might thank each other later for the new thing in our lives which makes us go weeeee!!!!!:D

Captain Wilson
08-06-2003, 11:50 PM
mmmm...discworld for that it would be death, Sal and Cyril for reaper man ((my fav book:D)) Ridcully, the luggage ((:D)), Nobby (removed from the humman race for shoving :D), Sgt colon, Cuddy (he died :()) and of course...Ricewind. To name a few :D
as for dilbert, the short balding one with glasses.
BTW: Darth Eggplant which books do you have?

BongoBob
08-07-2003, 07:14 AM
Wow, this has gone off-topic:rolleyes:
Anyhow, I have watched dilbert before, yet I don't know the names of the characters, so I can't help ya there, but it's prwtty good.

-=DarkZero=-
08-07-2003, 12:39 PM
Dogbert's hilarious, but the ratbert thingy is the bomb!
It's a great show, havnt watched it in awhile :/

KBell
08-07-2003, 02:08 PM
I watched one episode of Dilbert, but i didn't like it that much.

I prefer the Simpsons, Futurama, and the Family Guy, in no preticular order :p

Seph
08-08-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by KBell
I watched one episode of Dilbert, but i didn't like it that much.

I prefer the Simpsons, Futurama, and the Family Guy, in no preticular order :p

done and done