PDA

View Full Version : Sweet sweet mercy.....so confused.....

jediduo
08-07-2003, 02:41 AM
Okay, someone please help me... I haven't been here in a month, so this new "battle-thingy-hack-RPG-thingy" is brand new. Is it just an RPG that you have to pay with points to play? Speaking of points, why didn't points from the old system roll over into this one? Also, how do we purchase sig banners, glow names, etc.? I read the introduction, and I am still confused.

:confused: Help??

jediduo
08-07-2003, 03:03 AM
Also, what the hey is "buff"? Is that the strength of the weapon?

pbguy1211
08-07-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by jediduo
Okay, someone please help me... I haven't been here in a month, so this new "battle-thingy-hack-RPG-thingy" is brand new. Is it just an RPG that you have to pay with points to play? Speaking of points, why didn't points from the old system roll over into this one? Also, how do we purchase sig banners, glow names, etc.? I read the introduction, and I am still confused.
:confused: Help??
Buff is the strength of the weapon or armor...
the rpg game doesnt require gil... though you can wager it. it DOES cost gil to heal. why didnt points roll over? dont know...
sig banners are free, and glow names are given at 1250 posts.
that everything?

STTCT
08-07-2003, 05:57 AM
if the points rolled over we'd have a lot of rich and powerful people and that wouldn't be good.

But I'da been rich!

Zoom Rabbit
08-07-2003, 09:02 AM

Another way of saying that--'A point in every direction is the same as no point at all.'

:rolleyes: Never mind. I guess I don't really have a point...

Zoom Rabbit
08-07-2003, 09:05 AM
Yeah I do. :D

Here is a good place to research these and many other questions you may have:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=217

Read the threads before posting, though. Someone else may have asked your question. ;)

jediduo
08-08-2003, 02:12 AM
Ah. Thank you. Now, how many posts are required for 1 gil? If it's one to one, then I'm screwed because I don't post much.
Also, where do we play?

Heavyarms
08-08-2003, 03:39 PM
well, after you create your guy and all, throw about almost all of your gil into the bank so you can gain interest on it. I have some serious money problems, so I make up for it by throwing all of my gil in the bank. It accumulates after some time.

Jatt13
08-08-2003, 09:29 PM
wow. i'm confused also. i've been gone probably longer then jediduo, so i'm worse off. i have no idea what you're talking about, especially since i didn't read the intro even. so i'll just shut up and go read the intro.

jediduo
08-10-2003, 03:26 AM
Hey!! Jatt!! Good to see/hear/read from you again. Yeah, read the intro.

Okay, another question. When you get enough money to buy a shop, how do you create weapons? Can you even do that?

Sherack Nhar
08-10-2003, 03:13 PM
I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm just popping in to tell you that you should modify your sig because points won't get you a custom title anymore ^_^;; You'll have to do it the long hard way ;)

jediduo
08-11-2003, 02:21 AM
I know...just been too lazy. ;) *Fiddles with user cp* There. What do you think of my sig pic, just out of curiousity?

Sherack Nhar
08-11-2003, 02:42 AM
Very sleek :D I love the colors especially!

jediduo
08-11-2003, 02:59 AM
Now I just need a glow name and custom title......