It is a period of civil war
Rebel Spaceships, striking from a hidden base
Have won their first victory against a corrupt Republic

During the battle to free Coruscant from Darkness,
An old enemy emerged, and a hero fell.

Now the forces of good and evil prepare to do battle
once again......

------------------------------------------

[Everyone knows the rules. No godmoding, no one hit kills on players,. no controlling, etc :rolleyes: ]

Kuuki
08-07-2003, 09:21 PM
*Ulna Shardes*

*The child raises back to consciousness again. He turns to look at lokpihet with frightened eyes.*

------------

*Coruscant*

*Fused Irvine finds a medical factility, still abandoned when the inhabitants of Coruscant had fled, he treats some of his wounds with bacta patches. Every now and then he attempts to heal himself with the force but with no luck. The unfortunate only excites him.*

F. Irvine "That poor young fool is losing his control, turning..."

*Fused Irvine pauses to sense about himself, but not so long after he shows a puzzled look about him.*

F. Irvine "Our power? Can it be that it is growing more? And we'd thought that we'd reached our maximum poetential..." *pauses and senses a bit* "It can't be..."

Redwing
08-08-2003, 08:11 AM
((The Darkest Hour? How very vague of you, Deac :D ;)

Cracken: I'm assuming that Lord Cracken and Starr haven't followed the group, unless you say differently.))

Coruscant

*At a hospital empty of living beings, the group along with medical droids unsuccessfully try to stabilize Deac's condition as Rwos arrives*

Rwos: None of this is looking good. I've successfully regained 99% of the memories that whatever controlled the Guardian tried to suck out of my head, but we haven't been able to further decipher any of the Blood Scroll prophecies. And now this...

Gilian: *sizing up Kalidor* You're a cyborg as well... Ever heard of this "Hilth" fellow?

*As she speaks to Kalidor, Rwos takes out another comlink and puts in a transmission requesting to speak to Deac's family lawyer immediately*

----------

Warp Space

*Farran continues to prod Aren* What about the sun being blocked out over Coruscant? Did you people engineer that?

Aren: No, but we know who did.

Farran: Who?

Aren: *smiling* This is an interesting time for this galaxy, Ariel. A storm is coming, and if you want to weather it...frankly, your best bet is with us.

Deac
08-08-2003, 01:18 PM
[B]Coruscant

*The image of an elderly man appears on the holoproj*

Lawyer: Hello, Terath and Sons, how may we help you?

---------------------------------------------------

Ulna Shardes

Lokpihet: So who are you?

Malice: I call myself Malice. I'm in fact a bizarre mix of your father's DNA, the brain patterns of the Darkstar avatar, and the wrong chromosome.

Lokpihet *Looking quite surprised*: And I suppose that's a baby Orthos, is it?

Captain Wilson
08-08-2003, 09:52 PM
((final post befor hoils :D see ya in week))

Kaildor: Once, But it was about 2 years ago. I can ask around. I'll be back as soon as i can. I'll be back.
*without another word kaildor walked out*

BattleDog
08-08-2003, 10:06 PM
*Time skip, two weeks from last thread.*

*The funeral pyre burns, as Sophae's body is consumed by the flames Taklin Flax watches, his daughter cries on his shoulder and his two sons stand silently beside him.*

*Flax turns away from the pyre to address the Nobles of the Rim.*

Flax: We have reached a dark time, our brightest daughter, my beloved wife, has fallen. Now we must look ahead and decide what we must do.

The Republic has become corrupt, the Presidant has lost all power, the military has either sided with the polititions or been silenced. Some of our geat leaders have escaped, they stand here with us now.

One of our greatest, Lord Deac Starkiller is trapped on Coruscant. He must be rescued but we must also let the galaxy know what has happened and why the Republic must now fall.

For now though, we shall moune the dead.

*Turns back to the fire.*

Rogue15
08-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Kioet: Farran, quickly make up your mind, we probably haven't much time, and I want to get my stuff ASAP. We can't waste another minute asking questions that won't help us in our assignment! o...Aren, what the hell are we supposed to do? Is this mission assassination, liberation, capture, reconaissance, or is it just suicide? I'd prefer the latter, Though I don't believe in it, actually...I'm going to put that ****ing scorekeeper to shame when this is over!!!! Now tell us what we have to do...or have you already? dammit i forgot when i was writing my list. heh, go ahead, tell us again!

Kuuki
08-08-2003, 11:23 PM
((Deac: should we take bd's time skip? cus it might interfere with some of our plans, but some can wiat.

ie: Starr and Cracken aren't going to stay on Coruscant for one week, i can at least take that note, regaurdless if they aren't my characters.

No offence to bd, or his plot, which isn't bad ^_^ , but I do have Irvine on that Imperal ship (crap i don't feel like going back and looking on what class it was :D), currently going through 'Force Withdraw' as were to put it by both myself and cracken. While waiting to deal with a POed Cracken.))

Redwing
08-09-2003, 01:55 AM
((OOS: BD, Deac may or may not be dead in four hours :D sure you want to time-skip two weeks?

If so, I guess the rest of us will be playing catch-up then. ;)))

Coruscant

Rwos: My name is Termand Rwos. I need to see Deac Starkiller's last will and testament. He has told me that a message for me is there. No, he isn't dead, but in a coma suffering from an unknown disease, and I need to learn how to save him.

----------

Warp Space

Aren: *to Kioet* You'll see. We wouldn't want to spoil the surprise - but I can tell you it isn't the last one. We wouldn't want to get rid of you just as soon as we'd hired you, would we?

Farran: I'll agree to help you - on a limited basis - on one condition. *looks at Kioet* You tell me what he is.

*Aren smiles* Of course. He is a young Trandoshan of the---

Farran: No, there's something more. You and I both know it. I want to know what he is.

*Aren pauses for a moment. Then she smiles* You didn't know? I would have thought it obvious by now...he is one of the Sleepers.

Rogue15
08-09-2003, 02:00 AM
Kioet: I know I've been forced to take tranqulizers to get some sleep on a number of occassions...but I have no idea what the hell you're talking about....

*Kioet yawns, for good measure*

Kioet: What exactly do you mean?

Deac
08-09-2003, 07:51 PM
[Hmmm...the time skip, can't really be done, can it?]

Coruscant
Lawyer: You match the description of Termand Rwos. I suppose I can let you see it

*Rummages through disks, and places it in a holoproj*

Deac: The Last Will and Testament of Deac Starkiller:

All power and dominion, and lands of Atredis, I hereby bequeth onto my Aunt Errela and her descendants, unless it can be proven beyond any resonable doubt that I have descendants, in which case it shall go unto them.

My Ship, the Deac Star, still sitting in Tatooine Docking bay 69, I bequeth to Orthos, my nephew. I also bequeth him my lightsabers.

My apartement on Tatooine, I bequeth unto Termand Rwos. Use it well, my friend.

And also, I know this will cause great shock to you all, but there is a chest buried under said apartment, which is to be delivered unto Syrnl Darkstar and his descendants *Deac winks, knowingly*

I have but one final request. I ask that my killer be found, and whatever vengeance required exacted.

This is Deac Starkiller, signing off, for the final time...

*Recording Ends*

Lawyer: I guess that means this deed is for you, Mr Rwos. By the way, it carries a note. It seems to be the co-ordinates for some land on Atredis. I guess he wanted you to have some of his holdings as well. I hope that clears everything up. I am sorry fo your loss.

BattleDog
08-09-2003, 08:53 PM
((Okay, make the time skip one week. I need it though for Flax to get home, lay his wife to rest and form his plan. So I gues i'll start twiddling my thumbs. :) ))

Redwing
08-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Coruscant

Rwos: Thank you...perhaps it will.

*Rwos ends the transmission. He brings up the transmitted copy of the deed and opens the note*

Rwos: The coordinates are on Atredis alright...pity I don't have a beacon there. *to Gilian* I'm going to Deac's apartment on Tatooine. If anything happens, contact me via my communicator.

Gilian: What exactly is going on? And how well did you know this human, anyway? He put you in his will? You never mentioned that...

Rwos: Deac isn't stupid. He obviously anticipated this would happen. There are two things that could be clues in that message. One is the chest for Syrnl, second is these coordinates. I can only assume there's some hint about Geran Hilth in there. I'm going to Tatooine first to find the chest, since I can get there faster. *He takes out a beacon* I'm sending my ship here. Once I come back from Tatooine, I'm going to use it to get to Atredis.

Gilian: Wait! You still haven't told me what the information the Guardian took was---

Rwos: First things first. I'll be back as soon as I can. *Rwos walks away, vanishing in a flash of blue light as he goes*

----------

Warp Space

Farran: What is a Sleeper?

Aren: You mean neither of you know...

Farran: Obviously, no.

*Aren looks at Farran, then Kioet, then back again*

Aren: Interesting.

Kuuki
08-09-2003, 11:28 PM
*State Quarters, Devestator*

((Obviously a week later))

*The mirror in the bathroom shows that it had several impacts done onto it. Red blotches in the glass showed the obvious sign of someone being cut while he was preforming his act of violence onto the mirror.

Outside the bathroom the quarters we're completely turned upside down, all to the point of where the imperial guards were. In sitting in a chair, hunched over was Irvine, blood slowly driping from his forehead, pale and weakened from the extended time of being withheld from the force.

Force deprivation took the hardest toll on his mind, what was left of any sanity was barely anything that could restore it...*

Rogue15
08-10-2003, 04:20 AM
Kioet: Would it be better for us to hear this before or after the mission?

Deac
08-10-2003, 03:38 PM
Ulna Shardes

*Beta Enters. Lokpihet stands before the cloning tube where he was created*

Lokpihet: Well, Beta, I guess you should know who you are.

Beta: I am....Beta. No-one knows my real name. Deac Starkiller stole my life.

Lokpihet: Did he? Well, he's quite unwell. Perhaps you could...replace yourself with him. Maybe no-one would know. But of course, you don't have his augmentations. And thier lies could hurt you. You could be...a liability.

*Two guards enter and grab Beta*

Lokpihet: You're just a shoddy clone. Maybe you have a soul, maybe you don't, but the last thing I need to do is care.

*The guards drag him off. Malice enters*

Malice: Quite impressive, Lokpihet, dear.

Lokpihet: You're not my father...or mother, for that matter. Why should I tolerate your prescence?

*Malice fires off force lightning into middle-distance*

BattleDog
08-10-2003, 05:23 PM
*Pre my time skip.*

*Drago runs through a darkened alley, pursued by an Imperial probe droid.*

Redwing
08-11-2003, 02:00 PM
((Apologies for short post. V. tired.

Deac, I don't know what's in the chest, either. ;)))

Tatooine

*Rwos arrives at Deac's apartment and begins searching for the chest*

Cmdr. Cracken
08-12-2003, 04:01 PM
*Cracken and STarr watches the group go off, and a shuttle lands infront of them*

My apprentice, for now, follow them. protect Rwos, for he can solve our problem with Alys. After they get Deac back "On-line" bring him to me.

*Cracken turns and enters the shuttle. It takes off, and heads for the Devastator, still in orbit around Coruscant. The shuttle lands in his private docking bay, and as he exits, Admiral Karrak and G.Admiral Tojo greet him.*

Tojo: My lord, it's...

Cracken: Dispense with the plesentries commander, where is my son.

Tojo: *shocked* we have him detained in the state room, as you ordered, my lord.

Cracken: Very well. Tojo, take the Devastator to Bilbringi. Karrak.

Karrak: Yes, my lord?

Cracken: Head back to Ulla Shardes, and level the planet, i want nothing left of it.

Karrak: Yes, my lord.

*WIth that, Cracken went to his personal state room, leaving the two Admirals in wonder. but one did not survive long in the Imperial Navy by questioning orders. The Devastator lept to hyperspace, the last Imperial ship to leave Coruscant space.

jokemaster
08-12-2003, 10:14 PM
*a sniper rifle sticks out a window from where Flax is running, it aims at the probe droid. It fires one EMP pulse, and hits the probe droid. The probe droid stops momentarily, but continues chasing Flax*
Sniper: Damn *Calls greer on the comlink* Probe droid still chasing target.
-------
Ackbar Memorial Hostpital, Corusant
*some time after Rwos left.*
Greer *through comlink*: Keep him in sight, don't let any harm get to him. I have a feeling trouble is brewing.
*Greer turned to the news on his datapad. Another great general had mysteriously died. Greer sighed, most of the good leaders had died in some other mysterious way. If Flax died he didn't know if there would be enough leaders left. He turned to Gilan*'
Greer: Any change?

Admiral
08-12-2003, 11:32 PM
Elysium

*In a opulent sitting room, Svafa, Hildr, and Athena sit drinking tea*

Athena: Now that the formalities are over with. Please tell your father how thankful I am for him sending us aid.

Svafa: We will. Although I'm sure he will say that is the least he could do for a trusted ally.

*Athena smiled gently. It had taken a while for the Aesir to trust her people.*

Athena: And where are you two going after this?

Hildr: We are heading home. It's been a while since I've step foot on my home planet.

Athena: Good. I'm sure Odin will be glade to have his girls home again.

Redwing
08-13-2003, 10:58 AM
((Like the hospital name, JM :D))

Coruscant

Gilian: His pulse is erratic. Unfortunately it looks like there's nothing else we can do.

----------

*Starr arrives back outside Ackbar Memorial Hospital only to see that Rwos had left*

Spazt. That gargoyle and his teleporter...

*At that moment, Rwos' ship comes into view, running on autopilot. It stops outside the hospital*

Good. I'll simply need to wait until he comes back...

Deac
08-13-2003, 12:27 PM
Tatooine

*As Rwos enters Deac's house, he sees the objects Deac left here. A few credit chits, a picture of an Atredian landscape, a shifty looking rug, and a stash of weapons under the bed. On his old desk sits a photo of him and the old gang before they set out for Cracken, along with Deac's old Rebel Army Platoon, and one of a smiling Deac, all augmentations showing, outside some form of hospital. The caption reads: "Me and Dr. Hilth, Augtronics Clinic, Kamino." *

--------------------------------------

Deep Space

* A Republic Corvette moves toward a hyperpoint. Before it can get there, a squadron of B-Wings drops out of hyperspace and opens fire with ion cannons*

Pilot: For the Revolution!

jokemaster
08-13-2003, 04:25 PM
Greer: I guess all we can do is hope Rwos will find something about this hilth, and find it before deac dies.

Cmdr. Cracken
08-13-2003, 04:59 PM
*Hyperspace. The blue swirl surrounded teh Eclipse Class Star Destroyer Devastator. Cracken stood on the bridge, watching the swirl. Suddenly, the blue swirl turned to a streak of stars, and reality snapped back into focus. Bilbringi, the New Imperial Capital. Cracken waved his security officer over to him.*

Cracken: Take Irvine to the maximum security prison. keep him under the influence of teh Ysalimari at all times. Do not fail me.

Sec. Off: As you command.

*With that, the officer headed off to summon troops to move the Emperors son.*

Kuuki
08-13-2003, 10:06 PM
((Crac. pm ^_^))

Redwing
08-14-2003, 02:13 AM
((*avoids overly specifying stuff on Kamino just in case something happens to it in Episode III* :D))

Tatooine

*Rwos examines the pictures*

Augtronics Clinic, Kamino? Kamino...

*Rwos checks the location in his datapad*

Location Not Found [Kamino Not Found, Augtronics Clinic, Kamino: No Match]

Damn. Maybe there's coordinates somewhere around here...

*Rwos notices the shifty rug. With his tail, he moves it out of the way*

----------

Warp Space

Aren: Perhaps we could resume this conversation later? *She hands Farran a datapad with a set of coordinates, and another to Artemis and Kioet*

Aren: If you want answers, if you accept our offer, be there in a week. Kioet, your requests will be accounted for by that time unless you've changed your mind.

*The doors of the small room slide open*

Aren: You know the way to your ship. Please, consider carefully. *She smiles*

Deac
08-14-2003, 11:27 AM
Tatooine

*The rug is moved, revealing a secret compartment. Inside is a datapad, and a large matal case marked "To Syrnl- Love Deac".*

Redwing
08-14-2003, 03:01 PM
Tatooine

Interesting...

*Rwos cautiously picks up the datapad and activates it*

Deac
08-14-2003, 08:02 PM
Padd: Rwos. I'm presuming only you will be reading this. Don't open the chest. It's for the Darkstars only. I take it it's avatar sickness I'm dying from. Only Hilth or CyberEyes can save me. Hilth works at the clinic on Kamino. If you can't find him there they'll be a lead in room 32 of the clinic. Good Luck

Deac.

Redwing
08-15-2003, 04:32 PM
((OOS: Assuming Rwos can get coordinates to there from the datapad ;)

Warning: Below post is written after having not slept all night. For the second night in a row. May be of seriously low quality.))

Coruscant

*Rwos reappears outside the hospital in a flash of light*

Rwos: *on comlink* Gilian, how is he?

Gilian: No change.

Rwos: I'll be back soon.

*Rwos gets in his ship and flies off. Starr watches at the ship lifts off*

*Time Skip - Rwos arrives on Kamino*

Cmdr. Cracken
08-15-2003, 09:10 PM
Ulna Shardes
*Serenity. that described the space above Ulna Shardes, the headquarters for teh once rebellion against Cracken and his new Empire.

At least, until the Super Star Destroyer Vengence and her support fleet hyperspaced in. Admiral Karrak stood on the bridge.*

Admiral Karrak: Captain, position the fleet around the panet. i want tnohing getting out of the system. The Emperor wants this planet burning, so we shall do it, with everyone on it. Fire control, begin bombardment. Fire Immolation bombs, along with standered bombardment procedures. Launch Control, launch fighters. aid the Star Destroyers in ensuring nothing escapes this planets gravity well.

*As the fleet positioned itself, the Vengence was the first to fire the new Immolation bombs. Designed specifically to destroy the surface of worlds, the set fire to anything within thier blast radius, and created fires that burned hotter and more out of control than the Sullest could even fanthom. Karrak looked at his timer. 10 minutes until the first bomb hit. He looked up, and saw streaks of green turbolaser fire follow up the 5 Immolation bombs.*

Karrak: Com, send a message to Lord Cracken, the bombardment is underway, the planet will be nothing but a smoldering hulk soon.*

Kuuki
08-16-2003, 03:09 AM
*Ulna Shardes, Cloning facility*

*The child stares up at Syrnl once again.*

Child "We have to leave, we have to leave now."

Cmdr. Cracken
08-16-2003, 04:47 AM
*Cracken enters his new office on board the Devastator, and throws his cloack onto a cloak hanger. he sits down, and looks at the neat pile of datapads and reports he needed to read. he started to go through them. Costs, budget deficits, and......hmm... the new Republic had a war on THIER hands. sems like they tried to lay waste to Coruscant. Interesting. he though and decided that he would support neither. he looked out onto Bilbringi, and saw a Republic cruiser being build. He called in Tojo.*

Tojo, halt production of all republic craft. i wish to remain neutral in thier conflict. Have the cruisers scrapped and sent to... you know where.

*Tojo nodded, and left. Cracken continued to mull over reports, requests, and and slowly, the pile got smaller and smaller. a comm light went off at his desk, Military secured channel. he pushed a button. Karrak*

Admiral Karrak: My lord, the bombardment has begun. Testing of the Immolation bombs is in progress. the world will be reduced to ashes.

Cracken: excellent. make sure everythign dies and no-one survives. Do not fail me, Admiral.

*Cracken keyed off the comm, cutting the transmission. He sighed, and looked out the window. the most powerful man in the galaxy, and here he was, tied to a damned desk. He shook his head, and decided it was time to deal with the one person whom he wished was on Ulna Shardes.

Irvine, his son.

he went to his private docking bay, and entered his shuttle. It tok off, and headed for Bilbringi Maximum Security Prison.*

Redwing
08-16-2003, 07:23 AM
Kamino

*Rwos guides his ship through a torrent of rain and lands on a deserted landing pad*

These are the coordinates...now to find that clinic...

Kuuki
08-16-2003, 01:58 PM
*Bilbringi Maximum Security Prison*

*Irvine's confinement was him locked inside a room where he is suspended in mid air spining ever so slightly, with his arms and legs tight to his sides, all inside a glowing field. Nutrition was only given intravenously.*

*He can remember when the gaurds came into his room where eh was held temperaly captive, the room was dark, red gaurds were dead, which Irvine couldn't remember when and how he killed them. The yasimari hid from him, but the influence was still there. Guards came in, Irvine fought through a few guards before stun bolts fired and hit him in the sides, later when he came to, he was in the room.

The guards whom transported him had kept him under. Now Irvine keeps wondering when he'll might have the time to make his phone call, in a jokingly sense, but he still thought if he wasn't in such a recked mess when the guards came in, he'll get free becuase his training would have proven him that.*

Admiral
08-17-2003, 05:27 AM
Asgard

*Odin wanders around the halls of Valaskjalf, his palace. It was night on Asgard. IT was actually the darkest hour of the night. Soon Vanaheim would be rising and the night would brighten up a little.

Odin was looking forward to having all of his children home. Svafa and Hildr would arrive in a couple of days. They would be the last to return. A large feast was being planned for the day after they arrived.

Deac
08-17-2003, 12:22 PM
Ulna Shardes

Lokpihet: You go.

*Lokpihet runs to the command centre as Malice follows the child. He arrives, several techs and officers looking startled to see him*

Captain: Lord Lokpihet?! I thought...

Lokpihet: Think again. I'm taking command. Is my tower still present?

Captain: Sir, it's been converted...

Lokpihet: Whatever. The weapon should still be there. *Moves to computer and begins keying in a pad. In the distance, a large tower explodes as a large, green laser is fired from the planet's surface toward the attacking fleet*

---------------------------------------------------------

Kamino

*Dr Hilth is woken by the sound of blaster fire down his corridor...*

Cmdr. Cracken
08-17-2003, 02:47 PM
Sensor: sir, we're detecting a large energy anomoly.. wait... it's a super laser! SIR!

*By then, it was too late, the Star Destroyer on the port side of the Vengence as destroyed.*

Karrak: tell all commands to keep moving. Instruct bombers to begin strafing runs. *he looked down. 0:10 read the timer* Launch second wave, all ships, launch second wave! Have the Vengence launch at the origin of that Superlaser!!!

*Again, the Vengance launched five more Immolation bombs, all toward teh area of the origin of the super laser. One would be enough, but 5 insured destruction. the rest of the fleet followed suit, yet thier fire was more random. They brought the number of the devastating weapons to 35. (Seven ImpStar Dueces left)

Surface side, Turbolaser fire had been ransacking the plant for the last ten minutes. Explosions and green death rained from he sky. Suddenly it stopped.

And suddenly, thier was a bright light. One of the bombs exploded in a city, ripping at the infastructure, creating winds of un-imaginable insensity. The heat was unbearable, seearing paint off of speeders, if they were left standing, and Durasteel became liquid in seconds. After the light had subsided, wild fires unlike any before burned out of control, carried by the high winds the bomb created, and the fires fueled. They spread at increadible speed, burnign everything they touched.

And around the planet, 4 more hit.

with 40 more on the way.

and the turbolasers began to hit again.

BattleDog
08-17-2003, 09:05 PM
*Drago runs through a door, as the probe droid follows a mine detonates, drestroying the machine.*

*Drago picks up his still unconsious wife and heads to a private landing pad.*

Captain Wilson
08-17-2003, 11:01 PM
((im assuming Gilian, Greer and whoever eles there is thats not been mentioned or moved is still in Deacs Hospital Room. If not Ignore me and this Post ;)))
*A small droid flew into Deacs Hospital room, It stopped*
Droid: Holo messege for address Ackbar Memorial Hostpital, Corusant Room ??? ((dunno what the room was:p))
*It began playing a recorded Holo message Showing kaildor*
Kaildor: *panting* sorry for the deley but some of my contacts decied that i wasnt worth the effot any more *laughs* I dont know how much of what i got told was true or not but the only consticey i found was the planet the Dr was on. Kamino. It could be a rummor that spread to far, but i think it may be something. Unfortantly no one knew where. Looks like im gonna have to steal a ship or get passage. This Droid should have radio transmister on it some where. Just buzz me to tell me you got the droid. Starkiller carnt die, i have to many questions to ask him*starts looking behind him franticly* Damm they found me i gotta go *starts hitting the air in a way that reslembles hitting buttons*Remember , Kamino"
Droid: message Ends. Repet Message
kaildor:Kaildor: *panting* sorry for the deley but some of my contacts decied that i wasnt worth the effot any more *laughs* I dont know how much of what i got told was true....

Redwing
08-18-2003, 09:29 AM
((I don't think any of us know the room :D unless I missed it earlier.

And yes, the people you mentioned are still there. ^_~))

Kamino

*Rwos enters the bottom level of the only building with lights on. No sooner does he walk in the door when he is greeted with the unmistakeable sound of blaster fire.

He pulls out his lightsword*

Deac
08-18-2003, 01:32 PM
Ulna Shardes

Lokpihet: Hmmm. Interesting. This fleet may be more than I can handle. Unless....

*Lokpihet keys in several more controls. Several large missiles fire*

Don't forget about the family atomics, Cracken!

Kamino

*A man bursts out of a corridor and in front of Rwos*

Hilth: You've got to help me! They want to kill me!

Cmdr. Cracken
08-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Sir, we have incoming missle fire. unknown warhead. advise?

Karrak:Shoot them down.

*The Imperial warships shift thier focus from razing the planet with turbolaser fire to shooting down the incoming missiles. tKarrak looked down. 5 minutes till the 40 Immolation bombs hit.*

Launch control, order third wave fire.

*with that, another 40 more Immolation boms where on the way.*

BattleDog
08-18-2003, 07:39 PM
*Pre time skip, during the battle between the Empire and Seperatists.*

*Flax's ship is just about to depart for hyperspace, when he has a thought.*

<This is going to be linked to the Empire, it'll be very easy to just say I've gone over to the darkside.>

*Flax writes a note to Cracken.*

To: Lord Cracken, Emperor, Imperial Remenant.

From: Lord Flax, Ruler of Agumar, Leader of Rim World Alliance.

Dear Cracken,

As you are by now, no doubt, aware the Republic has been split in two. I will not go into specifics, suficed to say that the Senate tried to nuke the Capital World. You can read about that on the Holonet.

I am contacting you to ask that you not assist us in this war. No offence to you but the Empire is still considered the force for evil in the galaxy. It wouuld be too easy for the Republic to say that the Empire had orcastrated this whole thing.

Needless to say that would be bad for both of us.

Scincerly,

Lord Taklin Flax.

Cmdr. Cracken
08-19-2003, 04:05 AM
*As Cracken departs his shuttle at the prison, a com officer hurries up to him*

Cracken: what is it.
Com Officer: priority message from the Republic rebels.

*Cracken swipes the data pad, and reads it*

Cracken: irrelevent. Tell him i already made my desicion, and all Republic craft at all the ship yard are being dismantled and turned to scrap. Also inform him i have my own problems to deal with, and that I won't be helping either side.

Com Officer: at once, my lord.

*The Com Officer hurries away, and the Chief of Security walks up to Cracken. He begins to speak, but Cracken begins to choke him through the Force*

I find your apparent inability to transport one Force deprived boy safely... dissapointing.
*The chief struggles for breath, but collapses dead on the deck floor*
Where is the Deputy Chief.

Deputy Chief: here my lord.
Cracken: Show me to my son, Chief.
*The new Chief of Security nods, and shows Cracken to the cell.*
Cracken: Open it.
*Two Red Guad open the cell and flank Cracken. Cracken winces for a moment, and looks at his son. The Ysalimari are still alive. That was good. 5 Stormtroopers also enter, and take up positions around the room, rifles pointed at Irvine.*

Cracken: *To Irvine* Explain yourself. Now.

Kuuki
08-19-2003, 10:47 AM
*Irvine whom had his back turned from the door still spining slightly, is caught by surprise. But he quickly shelters his 'desired' emotions.*

Irvine "Whats the matter father? You need all this for little ol' me? I thought if you want something done you'd rather do it with your own hands. At least thats the impression that I got from file papers. Living a sheltered life from one's family, makes one wonder."

-----------

*Duriel*

*An encoded priority one transmission is sent from the planet and begins 'piggy backing' between transceivers to Bilbringi*

Deac
08-19-2003, 02:29 PM
Ulna Shardes

*The turbolaser fire has little effect. Lokpihet opens a channel*

Lokpihet: Shouldn't have based the design for those bombs on existing data before the split, should you now, Cracken? In case you hadn't noticed, the Palpatine dynasty died with your father. It's time for the Darkstars to take their rightful place. Surrender and I might make it quick. If not, well...

*Searches through superweapon profiles until he finds one of his older ones codenamed "Darkmoon-Darkstar"*

It's going to be a sunny evening up there...

*An orbital array orbiting the moon of the planet suddenly activates and starts blasting high density molecular energy at the moon*

jokemaster
08-19-2003, 07:30 PM
outside of corusant
*Chavo' ship exits outside Corusant.*
Chavo: Been some time, better check out what's going on.
*Chavo takes out his comlink and calls Greer
----
Ackbar Memorial Hospital, floor 304
*Greer takes out his ringing comlink*
Greer: Chavo?!
Chavo: Yep, what's the news?
Greer: There's a rebellion going on. They might be right, some interesting assasinations are going on. Most of the good leaders are being killed off. And the senate almost nuked Corusant.
Chavo: What happened?
*Greer smiled, remembering the vampires, K'Warra and Gilan*
Greer: You wouldn't belive me if I told you. Gonna make a hell of a bedtime story for my grandkids though.
Chavo: What about the Empire, know where Cracken is?
Greer: No, though there's rumors about the Ulura Shardes.
Chavo: How accurate?
Greer: about a 7
Chavo: Intresting. I'm gonna follow up on it.
Greer: And my job offer?
Chavo: I'll think about it.
*Chavo entered a course for the shardes, and went into hyperspace again*

BattleDog
08-19-2003, 10:05 PM
*Gone from this Rpg till 1st Sept.*

Redwing
08-20-2003, 09:25 AM
((I'd like to know where all the Republic leaders (Luke, Han, Leia, Ackbar, etc) are :p yet I don't feel like RPing them ^_~))

Coruscant

*The sun had long set again on Coruscant, marking the end of the shortest day in its history. From the rooftops, an invisible figure watches the hospital building, waiting unmoving*

----------

Kamino

Rwos: *to Hilth* I'm here to help - who is attacking you?

Deac
08-20-2003, 04:26 PM
[I thought this might happen. Ergo, should the need arise, we may have to bring them in. However, they must remain true to character, and any stupidity will not be tolerated, lest Mr Lucas make the next film all about Jar-Jar visiting the Ewoks....]

Kamino

Hilth: I don't know! They want me dead! I'm...a cybernetics and genetics engineer! Maybe...I haven't botched anyone, ever! Even that Deac-Oh my! You're Rwos! Then he must...and they!

You've got to get me outta here!

-----------------------------------------

Ulna Shardes

Lokpihet: Wondering what I'm doing? Simple. My weapon is turning the moon into a nice sun that will frag your fleet. My planetry shield should keep out the cosmic rays.

jokemaster
08-20-2003, 10:43 PM
*The sniper was running through the alley, he looked back and shot twice with his blaster. The blasts were answered by 5 shots, he quickly ducked into an alley and threw himself into a door, locking it behind him. He ran up the stairs there until he reached floor 304. He threw the door open and it closed behind him. The building was Ackbar Memorial hospital. He quickly asked the nurse where he could find Deac's room. He quickly ran to the intensive care/special conditions section and found Greer waiting outside the door*
Sniper: Sir, i think you'd better see this *he handed greer a datapad* I found it on a senator's computer.
*Greer took the datapad, looked at the first line, and his blood chilled, it said*
the hunt is going well, if we keep up progress, the leaders should be dead within a week.
Greer: Get the group back here, Price, dominguez, everyone. Tell them they are not to follow any orders from the senate and others in the NRI. Tell them to bring any weapons and equipment they can.
*He headed towards Gilan and gave him/her the datapad.*

Kuuki
08-21-2003, 12:03 AM
((Start claiming ^_^

Might as well. besides at least we always could do is say 'this is what might have happened with these characters in this timeline/variant universe'))

*Coruscant: Orbit*

*A cloaked varianted Super-class Star Destroyer breaks from hyperspace and enters orbit around Coruscant.*

*Sometime later a shuttle lands on Coruscant, somewhere near the ruined Jedi Temple.*

*A Dark Jedi and a few of his minions leave the shuttle.*

Dark Jedi Leader "My, my. From what looks of things, it seems that my old project accually happened. Too bad it only seems that way... But I still wonder..."

((Well seeing is that Fused Irvine romped through here, we can rule out that Mon Martha (sp?) is dead.))

Cmdr. Cracken
08-21-2003, 02:59 AM
*Karrak keys his comm* No matter, what we've set out to do is done. nothing vcan stop this world from burning to ruin. *He kills the comm, and barks out orders*

Launch command! Recall fighters! Fire all remaining Immolation bombs ! Navagation, get us the hell out of here!

*The fleet launches her payload of another 40 Immolation bombs, then hyperspaces out of teh sector.

20 minutes later, the last of the Immolation bombs hit, incinerating everything they touched, and sparking fires that would burn the world to cinders in a matter of hours. Ulna Sharddes was a dead world.*

Kuuki
08-21-2003, 03:07 AM
*After the ships left and before the bombs hit, Lokpihet the child and Malice left the planet, jumping into hyperspace.*

((Sry deac, im sure if you had a nice escape planned, go right ahead and post a 'before escape' ^_^))

Redwing
08-21-2003, 09:36 AM
((um...claiming? No, no, no, let's *not* start that. ("I play Luke better than you!" "But I claimed him first!") Just remember here, play anybody horrifyingly out of character and Deac and I may just have to kill you ;)

By the way, who here has played Knights of the Old Republic? Already I've seen the same thing happening to Taris that happened to Ulna Shardes, and what's probably Deac's great-great-great-great-great (etc) grandfather - Bendak Starkiller, a retired arena duelist who had never been beaten in the ring. ;)

Scar, since you don't control a character capable of getting off the planet, why did you post that last post? :p also...what were you saying about Mon Mothma? She isn't a Jedi...))

Coruscant

*Gilian reads the line displayed on the datapad*

Gilian: What leaders? What's going on here?

----------

Kamino

*Rwos hurridly leads Hilth out of the building and heads for his ship, just ahead of his attackers*

Rwos: You're going to have to tell me what's going on here!

Kuuki
08-21-2003, 10:21 AM
((Either or, i did say taht she'd be dead. well, at least i thought she was a figure head at the temple...))

Cmdr. Cracken
08-21-2003, 03:35 PM
Bilbringi

*Cracken back hands Irvine to the face, sending Irvine reeling a bit*

Don't take that tone with me boy. I have other and better things to do with my time.
*Cracken grabs Irvine's shirt and brings the boy closer*
Explain yourself. Why did you rise against me. And you'd better give a satisfactory answer, else I'll kill you myself.

Deac
08-21-2003, 06:30 PM
[Well, the name Starkiller is fairly commonly used [See early Star Wars scripts- you'l even find a DeaK Starkiller (one line, deleted scene "Oh no! Not again! Forget it!"), Rebel Moon Rising]]

Kamino

Hilth: I don't know! Starkiller has enemies, doesn't he? Maybe someone doesn't want him getting better. Do you have a ship? Can you get me offplanet so I can help him?

-------------------------------------------

Ulna Shardes

*Lokpihet sits in a burnt out ruin of the tower, a new sun shining in the sky. He walks to his ship, hidden in a underground hangar and moves to the comm unit*

Lokpihet: So much for your clean image , Cracken. Now everyone in the Republic will know what you did...

---------------------------------------------

Galactic Newsnet

Newscaster: And in more disturbing news, all life on Ulna Shardes was destroyed by the Imperial Loyalist Fleet today. The new Immolation Bombs were used to destroy vast civiliation population centres among the military structures. Whilst the damage to the seperatists may have been justified, is Emperor Cracken showing shades of his father's darker side? And should the Republic be allying itself with-
*The Newscaster touches his earpiece and looks shocked.*

This just in! 38 worlds in and surrounding the Atredis system in the mid rim have declared indepandance from the Republic. Lord Talken Flax is said to be involved, along with other major leaders from the area. The Neo Republican Front claims that the Senate was prepared to destroy all life on Coruscant during the recent state of emergancy, and has such decided to take action. We will present more news as-

*The transmission cuts, to be replaced by the NRF symbol*

jokemaster
08-21-2003, 09:27 PM
((Deac, if this disrupts with whatever you have planned, tell me and we can either change this, or just make it that another group is trying to kill Deac))
*Greer and Gilan hear the newscast*
Greer: Same guys that tried to destroy corusant are killing most of the military leaders. This was found on some of their computers, read eight lines down.
It doesn't look as if though Starkiller will survive, but I want your permission to send a force and make sure.
Greer: Starkiller was the word that got them caught, they didn't think I'd be prying into their computers

Kuuki
08-21-2003, 09:37 PM
((hey cracken, i wonder if you noted about irvine being in a 'force' cage. err something... *Thinks about episode II when Obi wan was captive*))

Cmdr. Cracken
08-21-2003, 10:46 PM
((No, jIrvine is in Bilringi Maximum Security Prison, with Ysalimari keeping him from using the Force. Just like onboard teh Devastator. Since Irvine being interrogated, and Cracken has walked into a force deprived room, he brought in four Elite Royal guards, and 5 Stormtroopers.))

* a Tech officer walks in* My lord, there's......

*Cracken walks over, and punches the officer in teh face*
Cracken: Interrupt my interrigation again, and when i walk out this cell, your life will be forefit, understand?

*The tec gets up off of the floor, wiping his bloody and broken nose. He stated at the Dark Lord, and nodded, and ran to the medical bay in frieght. Cracken walked back over to Irvine, threw him to the ground, and began to step on his neck*

Cracken: *with much anger*Now, boy, explain your reasoning behind rising against me, and i might be kind to end your life quickly rather than slowly.

Kuuki
08-21-2003, 11:08 PM
Irvine *barely speaking with a boot on his neck* "Rising agenst you!? You should be asking that fool who runs around with my name!"*His emotional gaurds start to break down.* "I, I'd never want to..."

*A tear sheds and he grits his teeth pushing forward, actually picking himself up a little regaurdless of Cracken's weight.* "I longed to know my father! How in the hell could one want to go agenst someone, regaurdless of who or what that person was, when having an undisirable feeling to know when he was left dark about his own damn family!! I just wanted to show you back on Coruscant how strong i've became... But I was reckless."

Redwing
08-22-2003, 01:40 AM
((Deac: Ya, but still. :D))

Kamino

Rwos: Yes, I have a ship. But I never mentioned Deac was sick. How did you know this? More importantly, what can you do about it?

----------

Coruscant

Gilian: *guardedly* I wouldn't know much about politics, but alright.

Of course, it probably wouldn't make a difference if I told him exactly why that is, considering Rwos' idea of security...

jokemaster
08-22-2003, 03:14 AM
Greer: I'm bringing some friends over here, if this guy sends a team, we'll be ready for him.

Deac
08-22-2003, 05:14 PM
[That idea floats well with me, Jokemaster]

Coruscant

*The Galactic Newsnet transmission is active in Deac's room*

Soldier: Is this on? It is! All New Republic Citizens! Our true leaders are being held hostage and killed! It's the fault of a group of senators that live close to Imperial Space! Now they're taking out our military leaders....

*The transmission goes silent*

-----------------------------------

Kamino

Hilth: Does it matter? Help me or Deac will die!

*A blaster bolt narrowly misses Hilth*

Kuuki
08-22-2003, 07:19 PM
*Nar Shadda*

*A Senator, one whom was elected sometime after the Galatic Civil war, and was a former commander for the Rebellion, sits in his reading chair in his now burning home with a spherical burn stright through his chest.

Outside a man in Jedi-liek robes staggers carring his lightsaber with one hand and the other pressed agenst his own head, like he was suffering from some sort of wound, or mental illness.*

*Further away at another senator's house the very same later that night.*

----------------

*Ackbar Memorial Hospital*

*Sir'din walks up the stairs, and towards Deac's room. Halfway there he is struck by a severe headache, a nurse who walks up asks if he needs assistence, the headache subsides. He replys in a semi eerie way "I'm fiine, thank you." The nurse rolls her eyes and walks on. He still hasn't caused enough distraction to alert the others yet, he walks into the room calmly.*

jokemaster
08-23-2003, 12:15 AM
*the sniper aims his blaster at Sir'din's head*
Sniper: What do you want?

Kuuki
08-23-2003, 01:40 AM
Sir'Din "I was there when Deac fell to his illness, I was checking up on him, that is all."

Cmdr. Cracken
08-23-2003, 04:14 AM
*Cracken pauses, and looks to the nearest officer*
I'm taking a gamble. Kill the Ysalimari, now.

*The Officer nods, and waves to his men, whom leave the room. Blaster fire is heard from ajoining rooms, and the Force flowed back into Cracken, energizing him. He takes his boot off of Irvines neck*

Cracken: Get up. Once you've composed yourself, these men will see you to my private shuttle, where we will go to the Devastator. I need to go to a location, a place I have found in my fathers journals and his Holocron, and would like you to go with me, however. *his eyes narrow* The Dark Side is oppersive thier, you Jedi skills will be no match for the power of the Dark Side there.

*Cracken turns, and hurries to the command center. He looks at the tec officer whom nose he had broken earlier.*
What is it.

Tec: My lord, news of Ulna Sharrdes's destruction has reached HoloNet broadcasters, and unless an official statement is released, we'll be pegged as...... wait....
*The Tec punches up the lastest over a now pirated HoloNet signal, being broadcast over Coruscant.*

*The Galactic Newsnet*

Soldier: Is this on? It is! All New Republic Citizens! Our true leaders are being held hostage and killed! It's the fault of a group of senators that live close to Imperial Space! Now they're taking out our military leaders....

*The transmission goes silent*

Cracken: Wonderful, our spy station on Coruscant is working, however, i am displeased at these events.
*He turned to the neares comm officer* Take dictation.

I, Emperor Cracken Palpatine, take no side in the Republic Civil War. As proof, ALL Republic craft are being dismantled and truned to scrap for the rest of the Empire's use.

Concerning Ulna Sharrdes, it was a research planet for various technologies, geared to the development of more devastating superweapons more powerful than the Crimson Star. I took it upon myself for Galactic stability to level the planet and all research on it. It was necessary for peace within the galaxy.

And the Empire has retreated well within her boarders. blaming the death of several senators will on the Empire makes no sense, and if i wanted someone dead, I'd do it myself or send my apprentice to do it. I have reason to believe it is a clone of my son, or Starr., as some troubling information from my fathers notes has indicated he has several.... projects now coming to fruition that i was unaware. The Empire will deal with these renegage projects not for the protection of the Republic, but because it is an internal affair.

*He waved his hand, indicatin gfor dictation to stop* Send that all across the galaxy, make sure every sentient being see's it, ot hears it. *He heads to the shuttle, hoping his son is there first, if the boy is as strong as he thinks*

jokemaster
08-23-2003, 01:30 PM
*Chavo's ship exits hyperspace*
Chavo *seeing what happened*: Oh crap.
Chavo's ship: Heat alert, heat alert, reaching maximum hull tempareture.
Chavo: Double crap. Gotta get out of here quickly.
*Chavo plots a hyperspace route back to corusant, and goes into hyperspace again
-----
Duriel
*The spook sent to track chavo bangs on the walls*
Spook: AREN'T YOU GONNA INTEROGATE ME, ASK ME QUESTIONS, SET ME FREE, HOLD A TRIAL ANYYTHING?

Deac
08-23-2003, 01:40 PM
Deep Space

*A large Republic Battlegroup watches Cracken's broadcast*

Captain: Does this mean he wants us to dismantle our ships because of the NRF?

Commander: I don't know. But I think we may be on the wrong side.

Kuuki
08-23-2003, 02:38 PM
((Sry JM))

*Duriel*

*A female Jedi and two guards go to Spooks cell, they open it.*

Female Jedi "You're free to go. Sorry it took so long to clear things up. Your ship is as it is been left. These guards will escort you, and may the force be with you." *bows, then walks away.*

*Once she turns a corner, she stops. And can only be thinking about all the de-certifications and classifcations due to the new allience between them and the Republic.*

Redwing
08-23-2003, 05:24 PM
((Um, Scar, read the previous posts. Besides the medical droids, every sentient being is gone :p that sector of Coruscant was evacuated.

And...darn, last night's post was eaten.))

Coruscant

Gilian: Explain how that gives us a reason to trust you. While you're at it, you might try explaining who you are.

----------

Kamino

*Rwos blocks a blaster bolt about to kill Hilth*

Rwos: Very well, but you'd better have answers.

*The two board Rwos' ship just ahead of the assailants and streak off into the atmosphere*

Kuuki
08-23-2003, 06:34 PM
((ok, im changing the planets ^_^))

Cmdr. Cracken
08-24-2003, 12:20 AM
((SCAR:Please read the post which i made concerning Cracken's last thing he said to Irvine, he LEFT the room, leaving you to be escorted to his shuttle.

And DON'T ever play my officers. that's my job. if you want to do something like that, please contact me, and change your damn post, and please read MORE CAREFULLY.

and i did see the transmission hopping, and was meaning to talk to you about it BEFORE we played it out. please, do not play my officers. EVER.))

Kuuki
08-24-2003, 04:23 AM
((geez, its like i insulted ya.. :rolleyes: ))

Redwing
08-24-2003, 05:22 AM
((Scar, I was talking about Sir'Din and the nurse. ;)))

Kuuki
08-24-2003, 05:40 AM
Irvine *To the guards* "Alright, take me."

Cmdr. Cracken
08-24-2003, 03:25 PM
*The Red Guard take up position around Irvine, and motion for him to follow. As they walked down the halls, Imperial officers stopped, noticed Irvine wasn't in binders, and gave a quick military salute, and carried on thier buisness. They entered a fairly large docking bay, with one Imperial shuttle waiting. Cracken walked in from a different direction at the same time. The Red Guard walked Irvine to the ramp, and Cracken meet him there*

Get on, we have some things to discuss.
*Cracken gets on, with the Red Guard*

Kuuki
08-24-2003, 05:04 PM
*Irvine takes one last glance backwards at the suroundings, although he had been in simular situations, but this was infact unique. The experence of Imperial officers saluting him, was strange to him altogether, but in some way, felt oddly enough familiar.

Irvine steps onto the ramp and enters the ship.*

Deac
08-24-2003, 06:22 PM
Rwos' Ship

Hilth: Deac told me everything. Truth is, I already knew something bad was about to happen when I saw his immense molecular damage. Having an Avatar adds a third and fourth helix to human DNA, and having it ripped out...it's a wonder he survived this long. When it's properly removed, it doesn't do too much damage, but it was never repaired. He's going to need major genetic remodification. But that's not all. Truth is....

Flashback/Alternate Universe/ Around Cantina 7

*Syrnl Darkstar stands before Hilth*

Hilth: I'm afraid there's major molecular damage to your DNA. When it was removed...

Syrnl: Better out than in. How long.

Hilth: Six months. If you survive your campaign in your home universe, you probably won't live to return. I'm sorry.

Syrnl: I have no intention of returning. When all my forces return, seal the portal and destroy it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

jokemaster
08-24-2003, 07:50 PM
*The final members of Greer's team arrive at the hospital*
Greer: As you all know, the republic has been growing corrupt. A group of senators ordered the destruction of corusant. The same group of senators are now trying to kill Deac Starkiller. We will gaurd him as much as possible. I already have O'Connor gaurding the east from deac's room. Dominguez, Price, Deiter, you guys set up your rifles to the north, south and west. Perez, I need you to hack into the cameras and send the signal to my datapad. Caruso, CLark, you guys cover the entrance. Any questions?
*There were none, they were trained proffessionals and set up shop swifty.*

Kuuki
08-24-2003, 08:29 PM
*[b]Coruscant[b/]*

Gilian: Explain how that gives us a reason to trust you. While you're at it, you might try explaining who you are.

((Sry red, didn't see it ^_^;;))

Sir'Din "I'm a very close friend of Irvine, I was looking for him, which I felt a strong presence of him, when I ran into his demented clone and Cracken."

*A short pause*

Sir'din "You'd understand if I do have some consern for my friend, but I'm sure with his personality, he's fine. Deac Starkiller on the other hand, is quite well spoken of where I've came from, I'd like to offer my services for Deac in anyway possible."

Redwing
08-24-2003, 09:04 PM
Rwos' Ship

Rwos: He's already been genetically remodified for Force sensitivity, and he survived that. What else is there? What can you do?

----------

Coruscant

Gilian: Rwos never mentioned you. I have no reason to trust you, and I don't see any way you can change that by talking to me. Talk to the New Republic officer here.

Kuuki
08-24-2003, 09:22 PM
Sir'Din "I don't know a Rwos. But I know that Irvine is the Dark Lord's son. But I'm sure that means nothing." *reaches for his saber* "Would you holding to this for the time being, justify my visit?"

Redwing
08-24-2003, 10:02 PM
Gilian: I don't make a habit of holding on to other's weapons. Besides, the weapon tells me you're a Jedi. I know enough about Jedi to tell me that relieving you of your weapon wouldn't incapaciate you. Like I said, talk to Greer.

Kuuki
08-24-2003, 10:28 PM
Sir'Din "..and where can I find this Greer?"

jokemaster
08-25-2003, 02:03 AM
O'Connor: You might try the waiting room, he can jack into his office from there
------
*Greer opened his datapad in his computer and checked up on the senators. They had already cracked one's account, and they had only found out a little. He checked up the senator's message box, and found authorisation for a team to be sent to the hospital. He quickly checked the NRI office for teams on request, and found the one he wanted*
Greer: *THrough comlink* Heads up, we got Team Foxtrot coming in.
-------
O'Connor: Oh crap.
*He got his rifle out of the case and assembled it swiftly, adding a silencer to the tip.*
O'Connor: You should be able to help us by slowing them down, but you can do whatever you want, just don't get in the way.

Cmdr. Cracken
08-25-2003, 03:10 AM
*They board the shuttle, the Guard falling in behind him. Cracken sits down, and motions for Irvine to sit*

Cracken: Pilot, the Devastator.

*The shuttle subtley moves, and Cracken turns his attention to his son*

Now, i have felt your presense in two different places, one light, i assume you, and the other dark, i assume this..... man whom is galavanting around the galaxy as you. Tell me, is he indeed a clone of you? a product of a project my father started years ago? and what other "Research" has my father started that's just now coming to fruition if you know of any.

Also, what is the extent of your training. i must know if you wish to come with me planet side to... *he searches his memory for an instant* yes... Korriban, the resting place of many ancestors of ours. *he smiles at that thought*

Kuuki
08-26-2003, 12:46 AM
Irvine "First question, I believe it so, I went to him in person, disguised. That was before he started becoming what he is now, from what I can tell." *Pauses for a second to think, then he shakes his head.* "No I don't know of any research, I've practically have grown up on Chi, a plant in what you call the unknown regions."

Irvine *Sighs* "As for my training, I have gone through trials,..." *smiles* "From what I know, the one's I've gone through are more tougher then what Skywalker would ever put out. but anyway, I wasn't notified if I had passed, we got alot of busy people with little time to do things."

*Irvine thinks for a bit*

Irvine "Wasn't Emperior Palpatine killed by Ankin Skywalker on the second Death Star? Pity..." *Just remembers who Emp. Palatine was...* "Oh, forgive me." *Respectfully bows while appologises.*

*An Image of a dark hall fulled with places for the deceased, all for the Palpatine family. Names on grave stone continue to show, up to recent decentants, Palatine, Cracken, then Irvine. This was in Irvine's head, he shook it off.*

Irvine "Do I have a marker set for my body?"

Cmdr. Cracken
08-26-2003, 02:21 AM
*Cracken narrowed his eyes* My father, your grandfather, would bemost displeased with your tone. but yes, Anakin SKywalker, also Darth Vader, betrayed YOUR Grandfather at Endor.

*The Shuttle landed in an opulent docking bay. The Stormtrooper commanders lined up in perfect rows, General Mieko flanking Grand Admiral Tojo. As Cracken and Irvine exited the shuttle, the sound of Stormtrooper boots and guns moving into the attention position echoed through the room. Cracken walked up to his military leaders, and after they bowed, he motioned for them to walk with him*

Cracken: I heard Ulna Sharrdes was immolated, send Admiral Karrak my congradulations on a job well done.

Tojo: what now, my lord.

Cracken: Set a course for a planet called Korriban. *Cracken pulls out a small holoprojector from under his cloack. He flicks it on, and shows Tojo* There. it should be there. Send a message to my apprentice that he should bring Rwos there and meet me planet side.

*Tojo nodded, and took the small holoprojector* Tojo: what about the boy?
Cracken: He's no harm to us. Have the guards show him to his room.

*Tojo nodded, and looked at the Red Guard, who started leading Irvine to his room. Cracken stalked off to his private chambers, thinking...*

Kuuki
08-26-2003, 02:28 AM
*Irvine stops before leaving the hanger, still in good speaking range of Tojo.*

Irvine "I wouldn't happen to ask if I can have someone whom could bring me up to speed on whats happening on Coruscant. MY confinement kept me in the dark."

Deac
08-26-2003, 04:58 PM
Rwos Ship

Hilth: He wasn't modified, he just had a few injections of midi-chlorians which were programmed by nanites to reproduce themselves. I should know...I was there........

--------------------------------------------

Imperial Avatar Facility

*Hilth is working at a console before a cylindrical tank, sealed by blast doors*

CyberEyes: Have the nanites taken up position?

Hilth: Uh...yes sir.

CyberEyes: Begin the injections.

Hilth: Sir, this could kill-

CyberEyes: Hilth, your "ethical inflexability" is starting to bother me. Either do it or you'll lose your position and be detained.

*Hilth complies*

Hilth: So you see, CyberEyes had something far worse than just artificial jedi in mind. Syrnl wasn't acting for the Emperor that time, he didn't even know. There was a major conspiracy to remove him from power, and Deac was to be a superweapon.

Redwing
08-27-2003, 07:54 AM
Rwos' Ship

Rwos: But Deac escaped. I still don't see how the Avatars fit into this, however...nor the sickness which is killing him now...

Cmdr. Cracken
08-28-2003, 02:55 AM
*Tojo stops*
Guards.

*The guards stop, inditcating Irvine should too. Tojo walks toward Irvine*

There is a HoloNet connection in your room, that should suffice. Imperial intelligence is spread thin, and we have.... better things to do than update a child.
*Tojo turns on his heel, and continues to the bridge*

Kuuki
08-28-2003, 10:35 AM
*In the back of Irvine's mind, a small thought of using the force to make tojo trip on his own shoes, but Irvine only cracksn a small grin and walks on...*

Deac
08-28-2003, 12:03 PM
Rwos Ship

Hilth: You have no idea, do you? Syrnl was leading a coup! A conspiracy older than the empire designed for the conquest of the galaxy by the sith. Nano-technology, combined with force powers, these were to be unstoppable soliders that could be controlled by Syrnl! He was to use the Darkstar to lead them- I don't know how he found it, but Deac's...must've come to stop it. And that's why we have to help him! Who knows how deep in the empire this could go.........

------------------------------------
Remnants of Byss

*Lokpihet watches a screen, seeing the inside of Rwos ship*

Lokpihet: Interesting....very interesting. I wonder if good old Cracken knew about this?

Kuuki
08-28-2003, 05:39 PM
*The child sits behind Lokpihet, staring at the ground...*

--------------

*Ackbar Momorial Hospital, ICU*

*Sir'din thinks for a moment.*

Sir'Din "Why not."

*Sir'din follows O'Connel down to the ground level.*

----------

*Duriel*

*The female Jedi whom released Spook, approches Master Ho'joan, she bows.*

Ho'joan "Ah, Miss Sir'Faye what bring you here, I sense some consern in you?"

Faye "Yes, It's been over a week since Irvine has checked in. I'm worried."

Ho'joan *After taking a deep sigh* "You see Irvine went out to seek his destiny, so to speak. It'll be his decision to follow it in which way he believe's is right."

Faye *Worried voice* "But I care so much about him, I don't know what'd happen if he goes to the Dark Side."

Ho'joan "You're too concerned. And fear for him, although it isn't nessesarly a bad thing, but if you put too much time in fear for his life,... No his fate, yours might will go along with his as well. Don't take me wrong, I even worry for Irvine too, he is looked up to by meny apprentences here because of his poetential, but keeping a clear set mind off of things has to be a priority for someone in my position. And should be for yours too."

Kuuki
08-31-2003, 02:30 PM
((Other then Deac not being able ot post for another week i guess, whats the hold up :D))

jokemaster
08-31-2003, 06:23 PM
*O'Connel sets up his sniper rifle in front of the open doors.*
O'Connel: Better get readcy, they'll be here soon.

BattleDog
08-31-2003, 08:41 PM
*Greer's datapad beeps, a message has arrived.*

To: *Insert Greer's code name.*

You have been one of the most trusted agents in the NR Military. This message cannot be traced. The politictal situation in the Senate is FUBAR, the military now comes under dirrect and exclusive control of the Senate Defence Commity. Chief of State Solo is under house arrest, "For her own protection".

Get out and get anyone else you trust out as well.

Before you do I have one final mission for you though: Admiral Ackbar and General Madine are being held in the Left wing of the Imperial Palace. The presise location is in the attached data packet.

Get them out Greer, we're going to need them.

A. Cracken

-------------------------------

*Cracken closes his own datapad.*

Cracken: Time to go, Pash.

*Pash Cracken checks the charge on his DL-54 blaster again and turns to the two pilots he brought with him.*

Pash: Last chance, you could say we knocked you out.

Pilot: No way sir, we're not going in with another Empire.

Cracken: Alright, I've dissabled the security messures, it should take time to re-route.

*Pash takes a deep breath and opens the door.*

Kuuki
08-31-2003, 10:59 PM
((

Name: Hurtsel

Affilation: Dark Jedi

*Hurtsel loyal only to Emperoir Palpatine, Hurtsel manipulates members of the Republic from afar. He worked on several genetic manipulation projects, one of which had became 'lost' to him.*

))

*Republical Senate Building*

*In a room in a far wing of the premesis(sp?) Senators are being forcably kneeling on the floor with stormtroopers points their rifles at the backs of their heads. The Sith walks in with is brood of trained lackys.*

Senator 1 "Hurtsel, I should have known someone as disgusting as you would have pulled enough strings here."

Hurtsel "Quite talkitive aren't we? You see, you senators I don't need to, sway decisions made in the senate, how ever I don't need even more is a bunch of fools who don't know their place in the galaxy, thats why I want you all vote also vote in favor, to lessen the divided Senate."

Senator 2 "What makes you think we will do your biddings!?"

*In walks in Kurt, with a snarl on his face.*

Hurtsel "It took you long enough dear boy, what took you so long?"

Kurt *Speaking in a different tone the usual* "I was killing these fool's familys, got quite messy."

*Worried looks fill the faces of the senators.*

Senator 4 "You monster!"

*Hurtsel laughs gleefully.* "My dear Senators, I believe we came to an agreement here! Have a good day."

*Hurtsel and Kurt leave the room. After Hurtsel and Kurt enter the transport, Kurt calapses grabing his head.*

Kurt "Argh! Damn kid! Argh! Hurtsel, these people aren't supposed to be trained in the ways of the Jedi!! Argh! The boy's mind keeps wanting to get control again!!"

Hurtsel "Kurtis, you are more powerful then that pathetic piece of a gray matter, for all that matters you were there before that personality ever developed. That personality will eventualy become vanquished, and you'd become completely in control."

*Kurt calms down.* "I just don't understand, that was supposed to be an easy take over, and what about the others?!"

Hurtsel "I'm sure they are awakening too. That reminds me. pilot, get the information on where the largest amount of damage that has been delt to the planet with in a week, and go there."

Redwing
09-01-2003, 10:13 AM
Coruscant

*Rwos' ship emerges from warpspace and rockets down towards the planet's surface*

Rwos: I hope then, that you have a way to save him.

*Rwos' fighter lands. Rwos and Hilth get out.

Suddenly, Hilth collapses. Rwos feels a dart impact his neck, injecting powerful tranquilizers into his bloodstream. Focusing his senses on the drug, he forces it to stop its spread, then reverse it.

As he does so, several figures in lightly armored combat suits emerge from the darkness. Ignoring the temporarily incapacitated Rwos, they quickly grab Hilth and hoist him up. Another throws a block of metal on the ground. A blue ring-shaped portal blazes to life above it.

Rwos lashes out with his tail. One of the figures carrying Hilth collapses. In the light of the portal, Rwos can see a mercenary insignia on the figure's chest.

The other figure kicks at Rwos, who deflects the blow and knocks his opponent over. A third figure fires at him with a blaster rifle. Rwos dodges and ducks under his ship for cover.

The figures carry Hilth through the portal. Before the last one goes through, Rwos fires a small tracking device at his heel. The portal closes as the last mercenary passes through.

Rwos looks up at the hospital building above*

Deac.

jokemaster
09-01-2003, 03:46 PM
Ackbar Memorial
*Greer read the message and sighed. He opened up a new one to send*

To: N-R-I Alpha

Situation agreed on. Protecting Deac @ Ackbar Memorial. Subject is in coma and cannot be moved. I will leave a team of 7 men plus two independents to gaurd him. I will attempt the extract, but I need a rendevous point.

J. Greer.
-----
Stairway B, Ackbar Memorial
*O'connel sees Rwos looking at the hospital*
O'Connel: ****, what's he doing staring. He's gonna get killed.
*O'Connel runs out to meet Rwos*
O'Connel: GET INSIDE, THEY'RE COMING! GET IN THE HOSPITAL!

Redwing
09-02-2003, 02:13 AM
Ackbar Memorial Hospital

*A round object bounces into Deac's room in the hospital. Rapidly, Gilian knocks it back out of the room. It explodes harmlessly in the hallway*

Stun grenade.

*The transparisteel windows shatter inwards under a barrage of blaster fire. Gilian is forced to take cover. A ship hovers into view outside the hospital window.

Outisde the hospital, Rwos leaps onto his ship and jumps off, opening his wings and catching a wind current that lifts him into the air*

Kuuki
09-02-2003, 02:22 AM
*In jumps Fused Irvine from the doorway, igniting one of his dual Sabers, getting infrnt of deac's bed. Deflecting shots with one hand.*

Fused Irvine *To gillian, strangely in a solitary voice* "You there, I don't care how you do it, but get Deac out of here!!!"

*Fused Irvine grins as he manages to kill a few of the prepritators by deflecting their shots.*

Fused Irvine "What are you staring at!? Get going!"

*On Fused Irvine's off hand, he keeps it closed it begins to glow a eerie crimson color.*

Redwing
09-02-2003, 02:55 AM
((OOS: Fused Irvine couldn't have killed some of the attackers by deflecting their shots. Their ship is shielded.))

Gilian: Who the hell are you?

*A blaze of the shipboard cannons forces Irvine backwards. The ship's hatch opens, a plane attaching to the melted hole in the window. The cannons stop firing.

Gilian leaps over the bed and stands in a guarding stance, her blade drawn*

((Scar, up to you whether Irvine dodged or the force of the shots knocked him back. But sabers aren't going to deflect shipboard cannons.))

Kuuki
09-02-2003, 10:39 AM
((Oh, ok.))

*Fused Irvine is knocked back. He then sees the 'opening'.*

Fused Irvine "About time you showed this!"

*F. Irvine pauses for a second, he puts away his saber, and with that hand, keeping his off hand charging what ever ability he was cooking up. He fires off a round of force lightning to check if the ship was still shielded.*

((I'm guessing it is an energy shielding and not like armour shielding. (like a few might say)))

BattleDog
09-02-2003, 07:02 PM
((Meant to post this yesterday, I couldn't get to the site though:

Scar: Stop Hurtsel now, you are not hijacking this storyline. If you're going to say the Hurtsel is involved in the Republic conspirocy you'd be wrong, it has nothing to do with the Jedi, or the Empire, or the Sith. It has to do with polititions. Don't tell me he got his shuttle through the shields because he didn't.

The cause of all this will be revealed in good time.))

*General Madine and Admiral Ackbar stand surrounded by gaurds, they are whearing binders. A Devoronian General with a a wicked smile on his face stands before them.*

Gen. Talcor Rellenis: It is a pity that you will not join us gentle men. We are about to embark towards a great new future. One where human beings no longer rule us and where there is only one Governement, for the people.

Madine: So thats why you tried to blow up Coruscant, have the Predidant under lock and key and are about to kill us.

Talcor: Why, General, your lives are not in danger, provided you swear to serve the new government.

Ackbar: You are not for the people, as you say, you are for yourselves. This is not democracy, this is as bad as the Empire!

*Talcor back-hands Ackbar.*

Talcor: The last government allowed the Empire to take back half the galaxy back before it acted. We will not let that happen again.

Madine: The way I hear it you have more than the Empire to worry about.

Talcor: Yes, your loyay General Flax has escaped along with your flagship, although not with his wife. I wounder how effecteve he will be with her gone.

Ackbar: Flax is not the only one who has escaped you, he took half the fleet with him also.

Talcor: We shall see.

((JM: Greer should read the data packet. it has everything he needs in it.))

-----------------------------

Data packet:

Enter Palace through suberteranian maintanence hatch, proceed to level 124-D, extract targets. Escape via shuttle on landing pad.

*Detailed route.*

Agent will contact you inside.

jokemaster
09-03-2003, 02:23 AM
*Greer sneaked along a wall. He had made it this far without getting caught. He checked the data packet again and looked around the corner. The probe droid had rounded the corner. Quickly Greer broke into a run and started opening the hatch. Finally, he got it open and jumped in. He replaced the hatch and the Probe Droid rouned the corner back again*

Redwing
09-03-2003, 05:18 AM
((Scar: Told you so. ;p

Um...since when is force-lightning an anti-ship weapon? Also I'm not sure what you mean by the shielding...))

*More grenades bounce from the open hatch into the room. Gilian dives for cover as they explode, sending waves of stunning energy and intense, blinding light through the room.

Several strangely suited beings quickly enter the room, grabbing Deac's motionless body under cover of the blinding light. Before anyone could move, they'd vanished back into their ship. The hatch closes and seals itself*

Kuuki
09-03-2003, 10:34 AM
((Sweet mericiful crap red! Force lightning to find out of your ship is using shields/defectors you nog!))

jokemaster
09-03-2003, 11:35 PM
*Clark and Caruso burst into the room. They see deac missing and the hatch closed. They let out a string of swears obscene enough to offend a sailor. They step outside, but return a moment later with a rocket launcher.*
Clark: Stand back, we're blowing that hatch open.

Kuuki
09-04-2003, 12:31 AM
Fused Irvine "No, I'll handle this you weaklings!"

*Fused Irvine takes his glowing off hand and thrusts it in the direction of the hatch, opening his hand in the process. He throws a sphere of glowing crimson at the hatch, when it hit a great explosion occurs.*

jokemaster
09-04-2003, 01:07 AM
((EDITED))
*Both men quickly ran to the hatch again, and were suprised to find it still intact. Frustrated, they went to the window to see what happens next*

Redwing
09-04-2003, 01:12 AM
((Edit: JM, the hatch wasn't blown open. ^_~))

*The ship is unaffected by Irvine's attacks. It proceeds to rake the room with a deadly spray of energy, then moves away from the window.

As it turns away, Gilian runs for the window. She leaps out, landing on top of the ship.

Rwos flies down and lands next to her on the moving ship*

Kuuki
09-04-2003, 01:34 AM
*fused Irvine becomes angry at his waste of energy*

Fused Irvine "Son of a b****!"

*Fused Irvine runs full speed at the ship, dodging enemy fire while pulling out his Silver Light Masamune, igniting it then jumping ontop of the ship and beginning to create marks on the hull.

After he creates a few quick slashs to help attempt to 'weaken' a part of the hull, he puts away his saber and consentrates on his muscles. With his eyes rolling into the back of his head, he slams hard on the focal point of his slashings with a tremendious force. After creating a 'dent', his rage subsides to put him into a slightly weakened state.*

F. Irvine *on hands an knees.* "Whats the matter? Can't control youre anger? We are quite upset at your progress..." *Turning back to a single voice* "Shut up! I have control now!" "Face it Irvine, the only foot hold you have is when there is anger, and when you are, you weaken yourself out too fast. You're pathetic." "F**k you!"

*Fused Irvine looses his balence and rolls off the ship. On the way down, he can see Rwos flying upward...*

jokemaster
09-04-2003, 02:22 AM
*The two men ran to the window, and saw that it was too far for them to jump, the quickly ran back and got the rocket launcher. They assembled it, and aimed it at the dent Irvine made.*
Both: MOVE!!!!
*They pulled the trigger and the rocket flew from the barrel...*

Redwing
09-04-2003, 04:16 AM
((Um, Scar, I hope that was Force speed or something, considering Irvine had mere seconds to do all that ;)))

*The rocket hits the ship, and its shields absorb the impact. The ship flies away from the hospital*

Rwos: *speaking louder above the noise of the engines* They have Starkiller, don't they?

Gilian: Yes.

Rwos: I have a tracker on one of the others. It hasn't been removed yet.

Gilian: I believe they want to use your friend as bait. These are hired mercs - I recognize the insignia. Professional kidnappers.

Rwos: I don't see any way to stop this ship. Do you?

Kuuki
09-04-2003, 09:05 PM
((Well I guess it wouldn't be beyond for him not to...))

*Fused Irvine falls, weakened it takes him a bit to relise the fact that he is truely falling at a rapid pace. Meters before he hits a platform about 100 - 120 meters from where he fell, he throws open his arms and stops perfectly on a dime, causing the platform below him to crack due to sudden pulse of energy used needed to stop him.*

BattleDog
09-05-2003, 09:48 PM
*A man steps out of the shodows infront of Greer, arms by his side. The man has dark skin and a shaved head, he is in his mid thirties, he whear's an NRI uniform.*

Dasken: I am Calros Dasken. You must be NRI Delta. The General sent me to guide you in, Sir.

Kuuki
09-05-2003, 10:37 PM
((BD I sent you a pm several days ago. pls reply))

Captain Wilson
09-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Kaildor pushs the door open to deacs ex-hospital room
Kaildor: im Sorry i couldlt fi....*notices signs of battle and deacs vacant space. He turns to Caruso and clark* Who the hell are you

jokemaster
09-06-2003, 12:08 AM
Greer: cut the sir crap, we don't work for the NRI anymore. Most of the good agents and leaders are dead, or retired, what's left is now corrupt.
-----
Caruso: We're NRI agents, Deacs been taken by some mercs. *Turns to Clark* You get a picture of the insignia?
Clark: Yeah, I'm taking it up to the tech weenie, see if he can match it.
Caruso: Good.

Captain Wilson
09-06-2003, 10:39 PM
Kaildor: whatta mean deacs been taken

jokemaster
09-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Clark: Ship busted in, sheilded, we couldn't breach it,
-----
*Outside, team Foxtrot starts setting up camp. Quickly, O'connel snipes one of the snipers. The shot is soundless, and the body falls on top of a building away from the others. He quickly sets his sights on a heavy machine gunner, and fires again.*

Kuuki
09-07-2003, 12:35 AM
*Coruscant; A Talor's place of establishment*

Talor *looking at his almost empty safe* "Business has sure been slow here. Damn wars..."

*Fused Irvine walks down the street, then stops infront of the shop. He looks at his tathered clothing, he walks into the shop.*

Fused Irvine "Taylor, I require a new wardrobe." *Tosses a bag of money* "That holds five thousand republican credits, I want a good job done, something flexable and heavly durable."

*The taylor catchs the money bag, then throws it back to fused Irvine.*

Taylor "Don't you know, there is a rebellian happening, that money is most likey useless, let alone the creditiblity." *sees Fused Irvine carrying a lgithsaber* "Oh a Jedi!? Well guess what, I don't care, you're money is no good, even if i need it."

*Fused Irvine tilts his head a little, then a rumble is heared in the air as the Taylor is lifted up from the ground grabing at his throut.*

Fused Irvine "I'm not a Jedi, and to make this perfectly clear for you. Republican Credits will do just fine."

*The taylor nods his head, then is released.*

-----------

*The Devastator*

*Irvine goes to his quarters, surpisingly it was clean, and the presence of a yasimari wasn't there either. How ever he could sense that he had a few cameras viewing him.

Irvine walks to the Holovid and watches the news about the current situation with the rebellian agenst the republic, while watching this a small thought occurs in the back of his mind "Pethetic rebels and their precious Republic."

The thought quickly is replaced by a slight desire of sorts. Irvine turns up the volume on the holovid and points at a camera that would get a good look at his face, the camera short-circuts.*

Irvine *speaking softly that only he can hear himself speak* "Who are you?"

*A pause, then a voice, one that held a darker but yet strangely 'familar' characteristic to it.*

Voice *just as soft, only Irvine can hear it.* "It's me."

Irvine *firmly* "Who?"

Voice "Someone who has been kept away for a long, long time."

Irvine "A long time?"

Voice "Yes, Longer then you'd expect, but oddly enough, I dispise you."

Irvine "Dispise? What have I done?"

Voice "Shouldn't you know? Why should I tell you, you're a Jedi, figure it out. You we're always weak, I have known this for almost your entire exsistence."

Irvine "Shut up, I don't want to hear you."

*sillence.*

BattleDog
09-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Dasken: Fine, listen, it's only been a few hours, your codes still work and we should just be able to walk in. The problem will be getting out. Once we get to the shuttle High Flight Squad will escort us out. We have about an hour before they officially defect.

jokemaster
09-07-2003, 11:26 PM
Greer: OK, we just have to extract the solos, maidine, and ackbar?

Redwing
09-07-2003, 11:56 PM
((I could've SWORN I replied here already x_x))

Coruscant

*The ship carrying Deac streaks off into the darkness*

Gilian: They're not entering warp.

Rwos: Then...they must have a destination located on this planet...

Gilian: Perhaps we shouldn't try to breach the hull, then. Better to see where they're going...

*A cloakes ship closely follows. Starr Hailfire carefully monitors the ship below him*

Cracken should be very interested in this...

BattleDog
09-08-2003, 07:43 PM
((Scar: I tried to PM you, your box is full. So I shall sumerise:

1. I do not believe your plot came before mine. Its obviosly derived from mine, or you would have tried to introduce it earlier.

2. We are now fully engaged, Hurtsel has not interacted with anyone and ignoring your post is very easy.

3. I got here first, thats how it works. A while back Cracken nuked one of my plot threads. I didn't bitch about it.

4. Don't bother trying to argue, my mind is made up.))

Dasken: We can't get to the Solos, we get Madine and Ackbar out. The Presidant is in no imidiate danger so we're going to have to leave her where she is. Rellenes will probably exicute Madince and Ackbar for treason very quickly, they're our main concern at the moment.

*Dasken leads Greer to a turbolift, then stips inside.*

Dasken: This will take us to Floor 124-D, from there its just a quick walk.

jokemaster
09-08-2003, 09:15 PM
*Greer enters the turbolift.*
Greer: Quick walks have a habit of becoming long.
-----
Clark: You got anything to following them from?

Captain Wilson
09-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Kaildor: me? no i wasnt here! Although,... Deacs a cyborg, could you use that anyway?

Kuuki
09-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by BattleDog
((Scar: I tried to PM you, your box is full. So I shall sumerise:

1. I do not believe your plot came before mine. Its obviosly derived from mine, or you would have tried to introduce it earlier.

((I'm not sure if Cracken remembers, but I do definately remember talking about my plot to him during the LAN party :rolleyes:

And I could have sworn that my inbox was empty!!))

BattleDog
09-09-2003, 08:27 PM
*Greer and Dasken arrive outside the conferance room where Ackabr and Madine are being held. The door is gaurded by a pair of Republic Troopers in body armor.*

Trooper 1: What are you doing here?

Dasken: We're NRI agents, we're here to interogate the prisoners.

Trooper 2: Autherization?

Dasken: Here. *Hands over a data card.*

Trooper 1: Wait here.

*The tropper leans into the room.*

General, the NRI agents are here.

*Inside Madine has a bloody nose and a gash on his forhead, Rellenes is holding a knife.*

Rellenes: What? I didn't send for interogators!

Trooper 1: Okay, who are you?

*Dasken looks at Greer.*

Kuuki
09-09-2003, 09:17 PM
((Okay BD, I hope this post will be more 'agreeing'))

*Hurtsel and the dementised Kurt lands near where Cracken had fired off the highly explosive Force Destruction.*

*Hurtsel and Kurt leave the shuttle, immedately Hurtsel begins to 'sense' the area, holding his arms somewaht out with palms facing the ground/dibris.*

Hurtsel "Cracken's presence was obviosuly here..." *begins to walk around* "Over here I can sense a few weaker signals, Aah... Deac Starkiller, and he seems to have gone down with some sort of illness."

Kurt "You can sense this?"

Hurtsel "Of course, every being gives off its own natural energies, you should know that."

Kurt *sighs* 'He didn't get what I ment.'

*Hurtsel continues to 'walking' around.*

Kurt "So, how did you get through the planetary shielding?"

Hurtsel "Information is power."

*Hurtsel throws a data pad with co-ordenants of a command station that powered a 'section' of the shielding, at Kurt, whom examins it.*

Hurtsel "Guards and other simple minded personel can and will always be manipulated easily. When someone blindly follows orders with no question, its no wonder how i got in so easily."

Kurt "And I know that you don't have much control over the senatators."

Hurtsel "Just those ones for now, everything takes time. Besides I've seen their track records, some of their 'ideals' might influence other's. But like I stated, anything taken too quickly and my plans would be revealed. Besides during this time, why not attempt to gain some power, everything would be too chaotic that no one would notice. Ah ha! found it."

Kurt "What?"

Hurtsel "Irvine, and his power as grown some. Something is wrong with his power, its strange, altered somewhat, I don't understand."

Kurt "Ignore it, don't we have better things to do?"

Hurtsel "Yes, you're right."

*Hurtsel and Kurt board the shuttle again, and take off.*

jokemaster
09-09-2003, 09:28 PM
Greer: Jim Greer. I have authority to interogate them, or be present during the interrogation, wether you call for me or not.

Redwing
09-10-2003, 10:30 AM
((Sorry for the relative lack of postage. Been, um, ...busy ^~))

*The ship enters one of Coruscant's abandoned financial districts. Rwos and Gilian stay low on the ship's topside*

Gilian: I'm picking up a large amount of life-form readings up ahead. This may be some sort of base.

BattleDog
09-10-2003, 08:21 PM
((Scar, you can do what you like but Hurtsel won't get a look in with the Republic.))

Trooper 1: General, He says his name is Jim Greer, he has authorety to oversee interogations.

Rellenes: I don't care, send them away.

Trooper 1: You heard the General, you'll have to leave, Sir.

Dasken: We're not leaving, we're here to see the prisoners.

Trooper 1: You heard me..... *The Trooper sees Dasken's blaster and brings his own carbine up on instinct. Dasken fires, the gaurd crumples with a gut wound.*

jokemaster
09-10-2003, 11:46 PM
*Greer quickly draws his own blaster and shoots the second trooper before he can react. Then he aims his blaster at Rellenes*
Greer: I told you I had authorization.

Kuuki
09-11-2003, 12:38 AM
((Bd, don't tempt me to start becoming annoying, cus i'll rape you like you'r custer!! :D

*begins to 'whoop' like a Native American* :D

of course i'm merely joking))

Redwing
09-11-2003, 07:05 PM
((Well that was...uh...spectacular :rolleyes: :p))

*The ship flies low and enters a broken-down building*

Rwos: They'll be expecting us. Get ready...

----------

*Starr watches the ship enter the building. Then, suddenly, he finds his ship buffeted about by an invisible force. It begins moving sideways, against the force of its engines*

Tractor beam! How did they penetrate my cloak?

*Starr activates his ship's countermeasures, but to no avail. His ship is drawn inexorably down into a pit of decayed structures*

jokemaster
09-11-2003, 09:14 PM
*Clark and Caruso head downstairs to find out if they can catch up with their car. They arrive at the exit when they find the doors have been locked. They quickly head back to the window and begins sniping*
-----
New temp. Character:
Name: Bob Holt
Bio: A reporter for most of his life, he has a knack for being right in the middle of his stories
------
*O'Connel continued sniping, he sniped a guy trying to set up a rocket launcher. The body fell from the building and fell right across the street of Bob Holt. Within 3 minutes, the press knew something was going on. Within 17 they were already at the scene.*

BattleDog
09-14-2003, 01:43 PM
((Sorry, RL got in the way.))

*Relleness goes for his blaster and Dasken shoots him in the gut. Relleness crumples and passes out.*

Madine: So what took so long?

Dasken: Sorry Sir, we were having Caf.

Ackbar: How do you propose to get us out of here?

Dasken: We have a shuttle and an escort waiting, Sir.

*Dasken cuts the binders with his vibroblade.*

*Just then Relleness comes to and hits a panic button on his uniform, a siren begins to blair!*

Madine: Looks like we're out of time.

Dasken: What do we do with him. *Gestures to the Devoronian.*

jokemaster
09-14-2003, 02:42 PM
Greer: As much as I hate saying this, we may need a hostage

Deac
09-15-2003, 01:11 PM
[Hi everyone! I'm back]

Coruscant

*Deac is beginning to turn paler and his hair is starting to fall out...*

Wherever Madine[Hold up-in't he dead?] and Ackbar are

*Beler Jil enters the room, running*

Beler: Thank the force you two are still alive, I've been sent by the front to get you out of here.

jokemaster
09-15-2003, 02:38 PM
Greer: Looks like we're not the only ones trying to get them out. Who are you?

Captain Wilson
09-15-2003, 10:47 PM
Kaildor follows Clark and Caruso down stairs, attachs a sliancer to a pistol and uses his cybernetic vision to begin sniping as well

Kuuki
09-15-2003, 11:09 PM
*Fused Irvine walks out of the taylor, dressed in new and more 'Sith-like' cloaks, hood doned.

He walks off, soon to comidire another speeder, for his purposes. He flys off in the direction of where he can sense Starr and the fading Deac.*

Redwing
09-16-2003, 09:12 AM
((I believe there's conflicting EU accounts of the fate of Crix Madine :D

Welcome back, Deac. ^_^

*can't post at the moment as needs to leave - just letting people know that I'm alive ^^;;*))

Deac
09-16-2003, 05:54 PM
Beler: Colenel Beler Jil, NRI. I just came from all that vampire crap, and I find out I'm in the New Rebellion...

jokemaster
09-16-2003, 06:36 PM
Greer: Do you know how many more people are planning to join?

Redwing
09-17-2003, 09:09 AM
((Okay, sorry for the lack of postage everyone. XD))

Coruscant

*An enormous set of doors open in front of the ship Rwos and Gilian are hitching a ride on top of. The two crouch low. The ship slowly comes in for a landing, as the bright lights illuminate the interior of the structure in stark contrast to the darkness of the night outside. It is an enormous installation, comprised of a large hangar and several buildings, surrounded by all sorts of vehicles and smaller ships.*

Rwos: The makes of everything are different...and look at those ships. There's Veloxian, Tai, Chee...all kinds. And some of them have the Shadow's insignia.

Gilian: Foreign mercenaries. Then the syndicate itself is here...

*The ship lands. Door open in front of the docking bay, and several figures in sleek grey combat suits exit, flanked by tall war droids. The central figure wears a red insignia on her outfit, which is styled to look more like a business suit than those of her guards. The entourage stops in front of the ship, which opens. Several mercenaries exit, and one addresses the central figure*

Mercenary: Ms. Aren, we have the cargo.

Aren: In suspended animation as requested?

Mercenary: Yes, of course. *to the others* Bring them out.

*Two cages levitate from the ship's interior, escorted by heavily armed guards. In one cage, Deac Starkiller is suspended unmoving in an energy matrix, held suspended in time. In the second, a half-conscious Hilth rests with binders on his arms and legs*

Aren: And I see you fulfilled the rest of our bargain. *She looks up to the top of the ship* Welcome, Blades Rwos and Gilian. We are pleased you could make it.

Deac
09-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Coruscant

*Hilth awakes*

Hilth: Dammit! Please! Let me save him! He'll die within the hour unless I can treat him! He may already be beyond help!

------------------------------

Beler: Most of the Fleet is joining. It seems that most of the problem comes from some former Imperial activists

-------------------------------

Wild Space

*Lokpihet sits aboard the command deck of an Imperial Class Star Destroyer, talking with an Imperial Officer*

Lokpihet: And you say that this fleet just disappeared?

Stormbalt: The Emperor left it as insurance policy, sir. He built an entire fleet, put the men in cyrosleep, and left them out beyond the rim.

Lokpihet: Is there a way to get there.

Stormbalt: Only the emperor knew...or maybe...

*Lokpihet looks to Malice*

Malice: The way lies beyond the Corporate Sector...

*The ISD hypers away*

Redwing
09-18-2003, 10:07 AM
Coruscant

Aren: You needn't worry. Starkiller is in suspended animation, and in no danger for the time being.

Rwos: Why have you brought us here?

Aren: As you're definitely aware, we've had our eye on you for a while, Termand Rwos. We have something to offer you.

Rwos: I don't make deals with criminals.

Aren: Don't you? You've had plenty of associations with the criminal underworld in your time here. The network of information you've used to keep yourself effective - and alive - here has depended on them. Simply because we're from your dimension doesn't mean we can't benefit each other here, does it? *looks at Gilian* As for her...everyone knows the vampire Enelya does whatever she pleases.

Kuuki
09-18-2003, 03:37 PM
*Hyper Space, Abord Lokpihet's ISD*

*The child sits in his 'assigned' quarters, alone he is in fear. He attempts to hide from unseen personal demons that he doesn't understand. Above the cowering child two Spectures stand.*

Specture 1 "He sees us, but doesn't know."

Specture 2 "Then it is true then, it's him, but he doesn't remember."

Specture 1 "He may detect us, but he's no use for our kind anymore."

Specture 2 "He does retain some of his powers."

Specture 1 "But they will never return full strength, not even close. Of course his connection with the Force will return to what he was when he was human, but his powers that are unique would most definately be confused as specialy 'gifted' powers through the Force."

*The two vanish.*

------

*The Devastator*

Irvine *through the force* "Father, I'm getting bored, how much longer?"

Deac
09-18-2003, 06:18 PM
Coruscant

*Hilth is not satisfied*

Hilth: Why are you doing this? What is it you want? *He then makes his assumption* So...the ancient conspiracy returns.

Wild Space

*Two Super Star Destroyers. Three Hundred Star Destroyers, Five Hundred Victory Class Destroyers, Numerous Escort Carriers and Support ships hang in space. Lokpihet's ISD hovers in space*

Stormbaltz: Four were orignlly made. Didn't you ever wonder where the last two went.

[Note: Four Made- Executor, one at Yevetha accounted for. Don't mention Rebel Assault's "Terror", because no other source confirms it's making or existence.]

Lokpihet: I guess not. And all are crewed? Where the hell did the emperor get the men for this?

Malice: Palpatine didn't ask...an age old conspiracy comes to light again...

jokemaster
09-18-2003, 07:20 PM
Greer: Better than I thought it would be, Cracken's probably gonna try to stay neutral in this one, all I'm worried about is the Separists, if they stay out of this, we might actually have a good chance.
*Greer turns to Ackbar and Maidine*
Greer: Can you walk?

BattleDog
09-19-2003, 08:34 PM
((OSS: Yeah, Crix is dead, this is an alternate universe though.))

Ackbar: General Relleness has not had to to make his feelings truly felt, we met only with the tip of his storm.

Madine: Relleness your coming with us, I'm sure General Cracken would like to talk with you.

*Madine retreives his side-arm from the desk. Relleness sees this and draws his own blaster, he screams "Never!", as he brings the blaster around Madine fires, hitting Relleness in the mouth, a light flashes behind his eyes and then, a fraction of a second later his head explodes, splattering everyone with gore.*

Madine: Damm, he would have been useful.

Dasken: Now we really need to get out of here! Follow me.

*Dasken opens the door, only to be assailed by blaster fire.*

Squad leader: There they are, take them down!

jokemaster
09-19-2003, 11:16 PM
*Greer quickly falls onto one knee, barely dodging a volley of fire, and shoots at the soldiers. He manages to take out one who was in the proscess of removing a thermal detonater from his belt*

Kuuki
09-20-2003, 01:20 AM
*Fused Irvine races in the direction of Deac, Rwos, Gillian, and Starr.*

*He arrives, nothing to be seen or felt, but old buildings, how ever only one person remained that could be easily 'felt'. He races downward through metal and dribris.*

*Eventually he finds a crashed ship, damage easily seen due to it being either shot down or merely thrown down. He Lands his speeder and searches for an accessable hatch.*

Redwing
09-20-2003, 11:17 AM
((I like Crix, and I disliked the way the author wrote him when he killed him. So - bah! ;)))

Coruscant - Shadow Base

Aren: *bemused* An interesting observation, Mr. Hilth.

Gilian: You're a pack of fools. If you wish to appeal to my darker side, then why don't I simply unleash it on you, while Rwos carries off his two friends, whom you've so kindly deposited back at our feet? *She holds her blade extended and ready at her side*

Aren: Don't be so quick to call us foolish, Master Enelya. All I have to do is say the word, and both these humans will be killed from within their cages. Besides, we aren't interested in a mess here. It's in your best interests to cooperate.

Rwos: Cooperate with what? Explain yourself.

Aren: As we both know, Termand Rwos, knowledge is power. I want to propose an exchange of information.

Rwos: The last time someone wanted such an exchange, it proved quite deadly on my part.

Aren: I assume you refer to the attack on you by K'Warra K'laar by proxy of the shifter-demon Sejhan. We had nothing to do with that attack, but-

Rwos: This demon had another humanoid with him, calling himself Duncan. I have previously seen this humanoid on one of the Shadows' ships. Thus, I can only assume that the Syndicate was backing the attack. You, I presume are the Syndicate head in this dimension - why should I trust any information you have to give me?

Aren: It is true that this demon requested some of our services rather recently. That is, in fact, what alerted us fully to the...interesting possibilites of this dimension. That, and newly discovered prophecies that I imagine you've found for yourself already. Including, but not limited to, so-called Blood Scrolls. Along with the prophecy of the Sleepers.

Rwos: The Sleepers?

----------

Coruscant

*Starr's ship continues to sink into the decaying construction. His ship jerks suddenly as it passes through some sort of interference field. The ship's systems simultaneously overload and shut down.

Starr musters the presence of mind to shield himself in the Force against the impact as his ship crashes to the ground - the floor of an abandoned, open skyscraper.

He opens the canopy and climbs out. A quick check of his systems reveals that they are all offline, but undamaged. Suddenly, he senses presences behind him.

He turns to see a man in strange armor emerge from the shadows. Six Vanguards walk behind him*

Starr: Impossible. My master destroyed the Vanguards when he destroyed Ulna Shardes...

Man: Wrong, my friend. Farran Darkholme's creations were well-protected, if left dormant. When we found them, it was a simple matter to alter the telepathic strings that controlled them, as their creator never expected them to be tampered with.

Starr: So you're looking for a fight, then. *igniting his lightsaber* Good. I haven't had the chance to kill any pathetic fools like yourselves in too long.

Man: *smirking* Very well. Vanguards - attack!

Kuuki
09-20-2003, 03:42 PM
*Coruscant*

*When Fused irvine finds a hatch, he jerks his head in the general direction of Starr, and the Vanguard near him.

He jumps back onto the speeder, drawing back every possible output of the force that he can muster, the problem was that he didn't know how much he can hold back now that he's gained more then he's orginal form could never achive. He guns it the speeder.*

Deac
09-21-2003, 07:13 PM
Coruscant

Hilth: A lot of names I don't even know...guess I was wrong. Seems you want Deac just to get to Rwos, without even realising why a simple soldier mattered so much to an Imperial Warlord? Ever wonder why Deac got his augmentations so quickly? Or why it is he ended up at the Cantina with a ready supply of equipment and somehow managed to have family connections? Or maybe it doesn't even matter to you...

Wild Space

*Millions of Cyro Cylinders open, and men step out, taking their positions on the new warfleet. Lokpihet appears on the screens*

Lokpihet: My fellow Imperials, the Emperor is dead and most of the galaxy now rages in chaos. Only I, Lokpihet Darkstar remain faithful to the true ideals of our Imperium. That is why we must fight. You went to sleep hoping to awaken victorious. Now we must fight for that victory.

Redwing
09-22-2003, 07:11 AM
Coruscant

Aren: You underestimate us, Mr. Hilth. If we weren't interested, we wouldn't have brought you here. Besides, it seems pretty clear to me that the Starkiller, not to mention the ruler of a planet, would be fairly important to an Imperial warlord, especially if the warlord was a relative of his... *to Rwos* Your reaction surprises me. Surely you've heard of the Sleepers by now?

Rwos: I've heard very little.

Aren: We know how to identify them. What we don't know is what their purpose is. No one seems to. "The Sleepers shall prepare the way."

Gilian: So many words, and so little said. What do you want of us?

Aren: According to our intelligence, the Blades want to find out what the Sleepers are, and what their purpose is. So do we. We think you'd be willing to work with us, to pool our resources so we can find out before the foretold apocalypse arrives. After all, knowledge is power.

----------

*The Vanguard close in on Starr and strike at him with their long, metal rod-like weapons. Starr easily deflects them with his lightsaber. The rods are not cut by his lightsaber, however, only knocked away. Starr attempts to push one away with the Force, but his attack has no affect on the Vanguard*

Just as our intelligence told us. Attacks through the Force can't hurt them, and they can imitate passive uses of the Force. But even if they're as fast as me, they won't necessarily be as skilled as me...

*Starr draws upon the Force to speed his movements and unleashes a flurry of attacks on the Vanguard. He strikes at the seams in their cortosis-laced armor, wounding several of the super-soldiers*

Admiral
09-24-2003, 01:51 AM
Border of Aesir Space: Bifrost

*The Disen and her task force disengaged the slipstream drives at Bifrost, the sole entrance to their home space. Normally the entrance wasn't to active. This time however, many ships were in line waiting their turn to enter Aesirian space.

Svafa stood at the bridge gazing out when the com. crackled*

Com: This is Bifrost control. Welcome back Disen. You are number 80 in line. Sending coordinates now.

Com Officer: Thank you Bifrost control. Moving there now.

*The Disen moves into position and waits to gain entrance. Fighters weave in and out of the various lanes. Svafa sat on the bridge curious as to why so many ships were returning home.

Within 30 minutes the Disen crossed Bifrost and was inside the defenses.*

Svafa: Set course for Asgard, maxium speed.

Navigation: Yes ma'm.

*The Disen orinatates itself only the appropiate vector and once again engages it slipstream drive*

Nagiation: ETA to Asgard, 2 Hours.

Asgard

*Odin stood upon a balcony at his palace looking at the sky. He the Wildhuntsman, and some of the other large warships now orbiting Asgard. If he used the simpliest binoculars he could have seen many more.

A roar in the distance caught his attention and he looked over to see a group of drakes with riders upon them. This brought a smile to his face. He had just recieved word of the Disen arriving at Bifrost and now was eagerly awaiting the arrival of his daughters. The last two of his children to return.

Then perhaps things can begin.*

Captain Wilson
09-24-2003, 06:38 PM
*Kaildor reloaded a pistol while still firing the other. Suddanly Kaildor stopped firing and holstered one of his guns Looking out of the Window He began to climb out*

Kaildor: cover me

*With no furter explation Kaildor jumped from the window dropping to the ground. He ran to a hover car and began hotwiring it*

jokemaster
09-24-2003, 10:59 PM
*The hospital now looks like a crime scene, spectators are held back by police, the military sends waves of soldiers to take the hospital, but still the team holds out. O'Connel sniped a soldier with a body shield, and threw a grenede at a hovercar. The car exploded, distracting the other soldiers.*

Redwing
09-25-2003, 04:23 AM
Coruscant

Aren: So what do you say, Blade? A temporary truce?

Rwos: Supposing we did agree to help each other. Wouldn't that defeat both our jobs here? My mission is to keep ...people... like you out of this dimension. If I helped you, I would be helping your people gain yet more footholds here. You on the other hand, would never agree to cease Syndicate activity in these worlds - and even if you did, I wouldn't believe you. You don't have that authority.

Aren: We already have our footholds, Blade - you can't take us all on, no matter what your own superiors believe. I'd hoped you would see it from our viewpoint - helping you hurts us, yes, but the benefits outweigh the risks. I'm sure you can see that this goes both ways in this case...

*Gilian whispers to Rwos* You know what they say - keep your friends close, and your enemies closer...besides, we have to get Starkiller out of danger, don't we?

Rwos: Very well. We shall have a truce...for now. Now, about Deac...

Aren: Oh, we don't intend to kill your beloved Starkiller - after all, we have our own offer for him. *She presses a button on a remote. The energy matrix in Deac's cage deactivates, putting Deac out of suspended animation. Hilth's binders release and his cage opens*

----------

*Starr continues to fight the Vanguard, quickly realizing that they are aiming to incapacitate, not to kill, and turning this to his advantage. Already four of the six Vanguard around him had cracks in their cortosis-laced armor, and sputtering, failed shields. One had a limp arm from a well-placed lightsaber strike. They still surrounded him, however, giving him no opening to escape*

Kuuki
09-25-2003, 03:30 PM
*Coruscant*

*The sound of a lightsaber's igniting behind a few vanguard followed by a Man's voice, almost from no where.*

Fused Irvine *Smirking* "So, whats the occasion? It's sad to see that I might break up this little party!"

*Fused Irvine charges at a vangaurd, begins a swing agenst him, then at the last moment, Fused Irvine darts back and finishes his swing at another Vanguard, to complete a surprise attack.*

Deac
09-25-2003, 08:37 PM
*Hilth rushes to Deac*

Hilth: Damn! It's worse than I feared...only...Rwos! Get over here now or Deac will die within the next ten minutes.

------------------------------------

*Lokpihet, now standing at the Bridge of the SSD Lucifer, surevys his fleet*

Lokpihet: First target, Cracken's captial planet. All ships, prepare for Hyperspace.

jokemaster
09-25-2003, 09:12 PM
((Need to use this character more))
*Chavo exits hyperspace prematurely, in wild space... and in front of SSD Lucifer.*
Chavo: OH FUDGE THIS. I had to choose the one with the New Republic ship ID.

Captain Wilson
09-25-2003, 10:14 PM
*Kaildor was shook by the grenades expolsion. Getting to his feet, kaildor finshed stealing the Hover car. getting in He sped through the warzone that had sprung up. He drove for around 10 miunites untill he stopped outside a plain looking building. he got out and opened the door. *

----------
temp Guy :D

Name: Drakain Dhavl
Bio: Friend of kaildor who is an expert in the art of electronics and intel gathering
------------

*Drakain stood behind a heap of what looked like scarap, welding. He looked up*

Drakain: What the ...kaildor...?

Kaildor: No time for small talk. I need you to build a locator. You know every electronic device gives of a freqauncey, no matter how weak

Drakain: Dont leacture me in basic electronics boy

Kaildor: Fine. I need a locator that can tune into the waves of my cybernetic parts

Drakain: Thats a preaty skeachy idea...it may not work. when do you need it?

kaildor: as soon as possiable

Redwing
09-26-2003, 06:57 AM
*Rwos, feeling a sense of deja vu, jumps down froim the ship and rushes over to Deac*

It's just like how it happened before...except the person on the floor then was me...

-----------

*The Vanguard captain turns around*

Captain: New target...unidentified. Destroy it quickly.

*The Vanguard, now further empowered by being able to draw on Fused Irvine's power as well as Starr's, split into two groups. Three continue to attack Starr with their metal batons. Three unsheath long, deadly rifles and aim at Fused Irvine*

BattleDog
09-26-2003, 01:16 PM
((Sorry guys. will post tonight.))

Kuuki
09-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Fused Irvine "Starr! Conseal your presence, their power draws from it!"

*Fused Irvine quickly switches form his logn saber to one of his dual saber's, while he continues to retact any possible output of the force that flows through him.*

Fused Irvine 'One of the very few times I'd wish I had a Yasamari around...'

Deac
09-26-2003, 04:34 PM
*Hilth jabs a hypodermic needle into Rwos arm and begins extracting blood. He places the sample into another small device which he has pulled out of his medikit. He waits a moment, and then places a new sample of black substance into another hypo, then injects Deac.

Deac awakens, his hair turning it's usual brown, and gets up*

Deac: Hilth! What the hell did you put in me!?

Hilth: Relax, Starkiller. Rwos DNA had some avatar traces...

Deac: The Darkstar, you mean!

Redwing
09-27-2003, 07:14 PM
Coruscant

Rwos: Won't he need more than a blood transfusion to cure him? What is happening?

----------

Starr: Don't you think I've tried that? They draw off our connections to the Force! Wait...you're the other Irvine...the clone? No...you're different somehow...

*The Vanguard open fire on Fused Irvine. Huge bursts of energy fly from the guns, dissolving the permacrete they hit*

Kuuki
09-27-2003, 07:52 PM
Fused Irvine *responding to Starr, while dodging fire and defelecting at the same time* "Yeah, and I saw the demonstration of these damn things!"

*Fused Irvine conjures a bit of Force to attempt to pull the weapons from the Vanguard's fingers.*

((Wait a minute, didn't Starr, Alys and Cracken deal with vanguard on CSII?))

Redwing
09-27-2003, 08:38 PM
((OOS: The energy bolts are too big to be deflected by lightsabers - like concussion rifle blasts))

*Irvine's Force pull has no effect on the Vanguard, who continue to blast at him, tracking his movements. Starr maneuvers himself underneath some of the machinery torn up by their fire, and using the Force, throws the broken pieces at his attackers*

Kuuki
09-27-2003, 09:11 PM
*Fused Irvine, grits his teeth at the failed attempt. While still running, he quickly doubles back and looks at the surrounding area.*

Fused Irvine 'Those vanguard have themselves perched right under some structure... Perfect...'

*Fused Irvine cicles around, using very small bursts of force speed, to allow him to become less predicable. While at the same time on the other side from the Vanguard, he prepares a few of the sabers that he carries to throw at the structures above the Vanguard.*

jokemaster
09-28-2003, 02:21 AM
*Clark calls Gilan & Rwos through a comlink*
Clark: What's the situation over there?

Deac
09-28-2003, 07:55 PM
Hilth: That's the beauty of it! Your blood contains enough of the new DNA for the nanites we put in him to rebuild. They would have been able to do much more, we just didn't program them.

Deac: But you put the Darkstar in me!

Hilth: As it is in Rwos here. It won't harm you nay more than it has him.

Redwing
09-29-2003, 01:29 AM
*Rwos' comlink is off, so Clark's message doesn't immediately come through*

Rwos: I do have a regenerative ability, but I don't see how the Darkstar's ashes, so to speak, being inside you could hurt you...after all, it isn't the being itself...

Aren: So, Starkiller. Care to listen to our proposal? Hate to be so rushed, but after all, we did save your life - perhaps we could have a moment of your time in return?

Admiral
09-29-2003, 02:03 AM
Asgard: In Orbit

*The Disen finally arrives at Asgard. There are hundreds of warships orbiting the planet. The disen takes her assigned parking spot. Svafa prepares a shuttle to take her and Hildr down to the planet.

Hildr is in the back of the shuttle securing their personal items down. In around five minutes the shuttle lifts off and heads towards the planet*

jokemaster
09-29-2003, 02:11 AM
*Clark realizes that Rwos has his comlink off. He cursed and took the frustration out on a couple of poor soldiers who broke through the sniper line*

Cmdr. Cracken
09-29-2003, 04:00 AM
Korriban
*The Devastator broke from hyperspace, in orbit around Korriban. The navagation was tricky, as several automated Gravity Well Generators were active along the main route in system. an odd thing to encounter, but a precaution Palpatine took, none the less.

(Taking liberties, i have time to catch up on. Scar, just go along)

An Imperial shuttle, flanked by TIE-Defenders launched from the bridge hanger bay, and made it's way planetside. Cracken looked at his son, whom seemed a little nervous. Permissable, for sure, the Dark Side was calling him, being so close to the ancient Sith training grounds and capital world.

Even Cracken shivered a bit. The Dark Side is indeed strong here.... excellent, it shall serve my purposes exactly...

Cracken reached into his cloak, and pulled a small holoProjector out, and flicked it on. a small red dot glowed on the surface map, underneith, was a single line of text, written in an ancient language.

The Valley of the Sith*

Kuuki
09-29-2003, 04:37 AM
*Irvine walks down the ramp of the shuttle, the coldness that he felt from the planet itself. The coldness shot right through him, he hid this sensation quickly, for his father looks before him. The only thing that he showed was a little shakiness, with the unplesentness of the area.

He begain to wonder if re-uniting with his father was a good idea, then yet again what plaqued his mind was the voice who spoke to him eariler...*

Irvine "Before we venture forward, I have to ask. You know of a clone of myself that I have, and that it seems that it has taken an advantage somehow to become more powerful then I am, if not he might be almost becoming equal to the increases in your poetential. What I'm asking is what is to be done with him? Not to be put lightly, but I fear for any lack of faith in my own progress in training that I already have been." *Confused thoughts and worries ran through his mind now...*

Redwing
09-29-2003, 05:43 AM
((OOS: Um. Fused Irvine does not have the same kind of powers Cracken has, and since when can you use the Force to teleport? Cracken has speshul dimension-warping capabilites, but they are SPESHUL, and involve a form of magic :p

A secondary issue: if you use a Force power, you are using the Force, and the Vanguard leech off this energy. The user can't possibly control this, unless the Force as a whole is inside them. If F. I. cuts off his link to the Force so the Vanguard can't leech off of it, he would loose his ability to use the Force, being cut off from it. ;)))

Kuuki
09-29-2003, 02:11 PM
((aw, crap. i go abouts things way too complicated...))

Deac
09-29-2003, 04:47 PM
Outlying Shipyard Of Imperial Capital System

*Lokpihet's SSD hypers alone into the system and begins firing at the unsuspecting installations*

Lokpihet: I can hurt you Cracken!

Coruscant

Deac: Who the hell are you?

Cmdr. Cracken
09-29-2003, 10:02 PM
*Cracken walked down the ramp, his son in tow, and listens to him speak*

He will be dealt with. Personally.

*Cracken emphazised the last bit, sending chills down Irvine's spine. He finally stepped on Korriban sand, and felt... invigorated. yes.... he let the dark side flow through him, revitalizing him, as if a long lost sense was open once again.

Granted his connection to the Force was never gone, but for some reason, all that dimension hopping, with the new powers it gave him...dulled it. Now, he felt complete, as if the new powers and the Force within him were balancing out.

He opened his eyes, to see his Major General walk up to him, giving a sharp military bow. The landing party had departed immediatly after breaking hyperspace, followed by Cracken's shuttle a few hours later. They were to secure teh Valley of the Sith, and prepare the main entrance is possible.*

Cracken: I hope everything has gone smootly Major

Major: yes sir, however.... the men are nervous. some have been mysteriously lost, vanishing with out a trace. The men are uneasy, my lord.

Cracken: as they should be. Is the entrance prepared?

Major: I'm sorry my lord, it is not, the entrance is inpervious to any attempts to blow it or move it.

Cracken: very well, you may withdraw your troops, leave to speeders here, and return to the Devastator.

Major: at once, my lord.

*The Major gave a sharp bow, and rounded up his troops, and left hurridly. Cracken motioned for Irvine to get on one of the speeders, and follow him.*
----
(DEAC: Bilbringi is the new Imperial Capital. and good luck... you'll need it)

*Karrak looked out at the enemy Super Star Destroyer. Pity, a fine machine it was. Too bad his orders were to destroy it.*

Captain, uncloak the Fade, and have the Vengance Hyperspace behind it, targeting engines and the bridge deflector shields. We shall target the main hull, and fighters to run interference, Bombers to pick out hanger bays and vital systems.

Turn on teh gravity well generators.

*The Fade uncloaked, un-nervingly close to Lokiphets SUper Star Destroyer, and opened up her guns on it. Fighters launched simultaniously, launching pinpoint strikes against the ships hull. The Vengance appeared soon after, launching her fighters and attacking the engines on the massive warship.

And the Gravity well genertators turned on, trapping the massive star ships in a battle to the death*

jokemaster
09-29-2003, 10:41 PM
*Chavo finally began breathing again once the star destroyers entered hyperspace. Suddenly, he got an idea. he quickly ordered the computer to trace Lokiphet's hyperspace rout, and any possible imperial locations. He got the most likely result: a shipyard. He entered hyperspace to that location immidiatly.*

Kuuki
09-29-2003, 11:52 PM
*Lokiphet's SSD*

*The child renches in fear as the ship gets hit repeatedly, cowering in a corner, he wishes everyone who's attacking to just leave him alone.*

*Again the child's body glows with an eerie dark arua.*

-------------

*The Fade, Weapons control*

*The gunner's follow orders to the letter, with out questioning orders. One of the gunner's stops firing, he tells his superoir that he troubles of a pain in his chest. He is then releaved and replaced. The gunner who replaces him, then too feels such pain, but is ordered to continue.

Second later, the gunner falls dead, blood dripping form his mouth. After the gunner's heart stops, another complains about pains in his chest too. The Officer, sends word to the bridge, about misterious deaths.*

-----------

*Lokiphet's SSD*

*The child cowers in a corner, his hands in well closed fists, glowing red with the dark side.*

----------

*Korriban*

*Irvine is relectant to get on a speeder, but gets on with out question.*

Redwing
09-30-2003, 08:27 AM
Aren: I represent a interdimensional business syndicate. We've taken an interest in your dimension, and we have an offer for you, and your New Rebellion.

Rwos: They're criminals, Deac.

Aren: Because we break laws created by those who had no authority to make them in the first place? What morality says dimensions should be separated the way the Blades wish?

Rwos: The laws against interference with other dimensions were created for a good reason.

Aren: If you want to see it that way, Termand Rwos, you yourself are a criminal. The Blades sent you here to watch. However, you've aided the rebellion and the New Republic, along with your friend here. Who knows, you may have even changed the course of this galaxy's history with your interference. Is it any different because you're a Blade?

Rwos: The Shadows interfere in destructive ways. Your methods are harmful and I don't trust your intentions. Nothing you've done in this dimension has benefitted it in any way. The Blades, when we do interfere, only interfere in positive ways.

Aren: The fact that we have only now begun to create a sizeable "disturbance" now, aside...if that was true, wouldn't you prefer we interfered in a positive way, like you, Termand Rwos? You haven't even let me tell Starkiller our proposal yet.

Rwos: How could we trust you? Gilian and I have seen the Shadows in action before...

Aren: We simply want a profitable venture here. *to Deac* What would you say if we offered to sell your rebel government the kinds of weapons you may have seen Rwos or other interdimensionals here use? I guarantee you, they would grant you a significant advantage over the more static technology of your current enemies. For a reasonable price, we can give you the tools to win this war, and put your galaxy out of danger... What do you say?

Cmdr. Cracken
09-30-2003, 11:25 AM
((OOC: Jokemaster, it'll be impossible to get to the battle, as the EMpire, me, has turned on gravity well generators, pretty much eliminating hyperspace from the question))

Deac
09-30-2003, 06:02 PM
Lokpihet's SSD

*Lokpihet notices the child cowering in a corner. He instructs his fleet to continue firing*

Lokpihet: It's all right child. You don't want them to hurt you? Just tell that man *points to the gunner* who'se scaring you and he'll make them go away.

Malice: You'd make a good father, Lokpihet. Ever thought about it?

Lokpihet: Just keep firing.

Coruscant

Deac: I got put into NRI's extra dimensional branch. We were told not to take your technology. Why would you offer it?

Kuuki
09-30-2003, 07:09 PM
*The child nods, stands, and runs off.*

??? *from behind Lokpihet, a cold chilly voice* "Lord Lokpihet,..."

*The person standing behind Lokpihet, was a man, who caried the same dark aura as the child, but more intence. The image of the man, was blury, yet as clear as if it were a picture. The man whom looked in perfect health, still looked quite dead.*

??? "...I've come to merely thank thee. Pease time gets so boring for my kind, little death I'm afriad. And oh yes, do take care of the child, he was once one of us, whom coencidently, like I was at one time, human. Keep him out of too much trouble, there would be alot of, intanglements with different forms of entities who don't personally like our kind..."

*A book appears infront of the man, which opens up to a page showing a glowing name, and abit of more information. Immedately the book closes and vanishes.*

??? *before Lokpihet can answer* "Ooops I'm almost late." *The image of the man changes to a pure dark aura, more like a cloud, wielding a Scythe.* "Ta."

*The 'cloud' rraces down the corrador to a place where he preps his scythe to attack something, still in view of Lokpihet. Walking into the corrador an Officer, whom doesn't seem to notice whats happening.*

Officer "My lord I..."

*A rough explosion occurs, a rupture in the corrador, where a piece of metal breaks from a steam line and hits the Officer in the chest. at the same time the blade of the Scythe is swung at complete syncronisation with the shrapnal, killing the officer where he stood. A bright light flys from the officer, and dissapears, along with the the dark spirit with it.*

jokemaster
09-30-2003, 09:37 PM
((Cracken: OK.
BD: I'm just doin a small time skip on the ackbar thing.))
*Chavo exits hyperspace soon after. He looks around, and sees nothing. He lets out a string of swears that would embarass a sailor*
---
*Greer shot the last gaurd. He fell to the floor with the others*
Greer: let's go before more come.

Redwing
10-01-2003, 08:30 AM
Aren: Because we're offering to sell it to you. Business, remember? If you were in your government's extradimensional branch, then I'm sure you can understand the benefits you could get. You've got plenty at stake in this new civil war...Imagine what an advantage you'd gain with our weapons, our ships...

Rwos: This is a can of worms that shouldn't be opened.

Aren: *to Rwos* If your friend will not accept our offer, we will simply find another buyer. Think about it, Starkiller. You've got a whole lot to gain, and a whole lot to lose. It's up to you...

Deac
10-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Coruscant

Deac: And why are you offering these things to us? What do you seek to gain other than profit?

--------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer

*Lokpihet is puzzled by these events*

Lokpihet: Concentrate fire on the planet! We're past the defenses. Open a broadcast...

*Lokpihet steps onto the holobroadcaster*

Lokpihet: Attention citizens of the planet below. My intention is not to harm you. However, your leaders wiped out every man, women and child loyal to our emperor on Ulna Shardes, and now I'm going to return the favour. Cracken claims to be different, but he betrayed his own father. And now I will decimate your world. You would be wise to question the wisdom of your leaders.

Lokpihet: All ships, target the planet. Fire all weapons.

*A huge bombardment begins*

Captain Wilson
10-03-2003, 08:28 PM
*Drakain hands Kaildor a small thin sheet*
Drakain: Nothing precise, bu the best i could whip up.
Kaildor: Thanks Drak....
Drakain: What is it?
kaildor: *Whispering*there shouldnt be that many dots...

Redwing
10-04-2003, 09:24 AM
Rwos: If you have no ulterior motives, why would you have kindapped Deac and Hilth, and led us here? Why not just come to us directly?

Aren: You think it's all about you, Blade? Wouldn't you have killed us if we had tried a straightforward approach?
*to Deac* We're businessmen. Profit is our reason for existence. We are interested in you, naturally, which is why we are giving you this offer. If through you we gain more knowledge of this universe, all the better for us.

Rwos: *suspiciously staring at Aren* I don't believe you.

Aren: Why the hostility, Blade? Are you trying to drive us to your enemies?

Rwos: It's that kind of thinking that produces my hostility, and I'm sure you're aware of it.

Aren: Businesspeople who don't think like we do tend not to survive in my world, Blade. Look at it this way - we came to you first, did we not?

Deac
10-04-2003, 12:40 PM
Deac: Men like you have destroyed worlds with your so called "business". I'm not going to trust someone who would kidnap and probably kill me. Get back to your own world.

Redwing
10-05-2003, 01:39 AM
((OOS: Aren is a woman ;)))

Aren: You're forgetting we saved your life, Starkiller. If we hadn't kidnapped you and frozen you in suspended animation, Hilth would've been too late. Whoever said you had to trust us, anyway? Rwos is from our universe, and knows our technology. It would be a little hard to sell you something you didn't want.

Gilian: The Syndicate, you say? The mystery force behind the Shadows? I've heard some very interesting things about you. I hear tell some of your other buyers are slavers, religious extremists, revolutionaries, criminal organizations, among other things...not to mention that you yourself are a criminal organization.

Aren: We're as much criminals as the two of you are in the sense that you're talking about, as I pointed out earlier. As for your other accusations, do you always take unfounded rumors as gospel truth in your line of work? I assure you, we are everything we've told you.

Deac
10-05-2003, 12:34 PM
Hilth: And if you'd left him alone then I could have healed him the moment I got here!

Deac: That's true. What right had you to take me?

Kuuki
10-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Fused Irvine "Alright, I'm sick of this s***!"

*Fused Irvine pulls out, ignites and throws each og his dual sabers at the structures above the Vanguard with his own strength. Rubble and dibris begin to fall, while fused Irvine runs up igniting his Mesamune, and dismembering the distracted Vanguard.*

*During most of the swings Fused Irvine lost soem balence due to the longness of the blade, it looked clumsy, but the job got mostly done.*

Redwing
10-05-2003, 11:16 PM
((OOS: No, Scar. Cortosis weave, Scar. Resistant to lightsabers, Scar.))

Coruscant

*Irvine's attack is deflected by the cortosis weave in the Vanguard's armor.

Starr, using the Force, catches the falling debris in midair and throws it at the Vanguard with all his might. The three in front of him are knocked away. Starr pulls the foundation out of the structure, which begins collapsing*

Captain: *watching Irvine and Starr bring the building down* No, you fools! You'll kill us all!

----------

Shadow Base

Aren: I can see we aren't getting anywhere fast with this. Do you accept our offer, or should we seek another buyer?

Gilian: What makes you think we won't kill you here and prevent that from happening?

Aren: Perhaps you could kill me, and maybe even my guards. But you'd never get out of here alive, and you know it. So, Starkiller...what is your answer?

Kuuki
10-05-2003, 11:29 PM
Fused Irvine *relising what Starr is doing* "That's the point. Ha ha ha ha ha..."

*fused Irvine jumps back a bit to gain some distence from the vangaurd, then he too pulls on the structure.*

Admiral
10-06-2003, 12:29 AM
Asgard

*The Shuttle lands at the Palace's private landing port. Svafa and her sister exit the shuttle. Vidar and a small honor guard awaits them. After a brief embrace the siblings head off towards the palace.*

Svafa: What is going on?

Vidar: It is time to reevaluate the galaxy and what we should be doing in it.

Cmdr. Cracken
10-06-2003, 02:42 AM
*Bilbringi*

As the turbolaster fire begins to rain, the planetary defense shield turns on, only half of the intened fire get's though.

Karrak smiles, and yells for a status report*

TacOfficer: Good news! the enemy vessles shields are down to 30%, and out net is closing... though some reports of fighter pilots and gunners spontaniously combusting is...disturbing, we're on target for target destruction in 10 minutes.

*Karrak brings up his com* Enemy captain, you're shields are failing, our planet is secure. I'm ready for your surrendur at anytime, or you will die.

Kuuki
10-06-2003, 03:31 PM
((no no no, my spectures are only acting as grim reapers. lokpehit was given the opertunity to witness one of the acts))

Deac
10-06-2003, 04:41 PM
Lucifer

Lokpihet: Shields? Failing? I think not

Officer: Actually, they are fairly low. Hull damage is minimal. Diverting energy from the guns would increase this.

*Lokpihet opens the comm channel*

Lokpihet: Planet, I have no intention of surrendering. Your shields can't last forever and your defense fleet is decimated. I will not leave until I am satisifed.

Gunnery, deploy the biobombs.

*Several canisters of virulent plague are fired at the planet's surface.*

--------------------------------------------------------

Coruscant

Deac: Unless you explain your alteriour motive, I can't say anything.

Redwing
10-07-2003, 08:56 AM
Aren: Our only motives are profit and knowledge, as I've already told you.

Gilian: You could gain "knowledge" some other way. What are you going to do with the credits the Republic gives you?

Aren: You mean the New Rebellion, don't you? There are many things in this dimension that are of varying degrees of worth to their owners or this galaxy, but could be extremely valuable in a different market, meaning great profit for us. Of course, we need the currency of this universe to facilitate these deals.

Gilian: You mean you're not going to just steal what you want? You know, the Shadows' normal modus operani?

Aren: You're overly suspicious. It is simply more efficient to pay for what we want, of course.

Deac
10-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Lucifer

Comm: Mr Lord, the enemy fleet is approaching.

Lokpihet: How much damage did we do?

Tactical: 80% planetry installations destroyed. Projected civilian deaths: 3.2 Billion, more to follow.

Lokpihet: I think we've done enough.

*The fleet hypers out*

Redwing
10-08-2003, 10:57 PM
Coruscant

*Starr, using the Force, upends a long durasteel beam that had come loose from its moorings. The beam begins to fall, directly above the Vanguard's captain. The captain turns, sensing something behind him. Through his faceplate, his eyes widen as he sees the beam. Before he can move, it crushes him.

The Vanguard collapse like puppets devoid of their strings.

The building begins to come down*

Starr: *to Fused Irvine, just before a section of the room collapses separating the two* Whoever you are, I would advise leaving now!

*Starr tries to activate his ship's remote. This time, he hears the sound of his ship's engines activating. As he does so, he runs for the only exit left in the room, an opening thousands of feet up in the air*

----------

Shadow Base

Aren: Well, Starkiller, what do you say? *at his silence* Or do you wish for us to contact you at a later date?

Admiral
10-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Asgard

*Svafa, Vidar, and Hildr walk towards the palace*

Vidar: Except for fleets assigned to the containment zone all the fleets have been recalled. There is also a general shoreleave for all crew members.

Svafa: So that is why for the past months we been installing those automated listening post.

*Vidar simply nodded as they entered the palace and began to walk towards their rooms*

Vidar: The discussions are will probably begin in a couple of days as the last ships arrive. Tonight after you get settled in we will be having a dinner together.

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 12:35 AM
O'Connel: This can't be right, they should know that Deac has been taken, unless...
*he sniped some soldiers trying to blow the doors open*
O'Connel *yelling*: CLARK! HAVE THEY ANSWERED YET?
Clark *still trying to get through to Rwos and Co.*: NOT YET!

Kuuki
10-09-2003, 12:59 AM
*Fused Irvine nods and runs the opposite way, jumping out of the collapsing building and onto the adjacent building.*

Deac
10-09-2003, 07:52 PM
Coruscant

Deac: I'll need to discuss this with my superiors. I'll contact you later...

*Sends telepathic message to Rwos*

That way, we can lure them out if you want to get them

BattleDog
10-09-2003, 09:01 PM
((Really sorry guys, Collage got on top of me.))

*Dasken gestures towards a doorway.*

Dasken: The landing pad is straight through there!

*The group make their way to landing pad hatch and Dasken inputs the code. The hatch opens and the goup run towards the parked shuttle.*

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Greer *while running*: Where are we going?

Redwing
10-10-2003, 12:06 PM
((BD: Don't worry, I know exactly how that is :D))

*Rwos frowns but doesn't reply to Deac's message, naturally, not being telepathic*

Aren: If you wish, Starkiller. We expected you would want to consult with them anyway. Hopefully you can provide us with an answer soon...you know where to find us.

Rwos: I assume you'll let me call my ship in here to transport us out.

Aren: Of course.

*Rwos calls his ship on a beacon. He looks at his comlink and notices it's off*

Naturally, they have certain signals dampened in here...yet, they don't have teleportation or warp barriers. Interesting

Deac
10-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Hyperspace, SSD Lucifer

Lokpihet: And where should we attack next?

Stormbaltz: My Lord, Cracken now knows of our existence. He will prepare wherever we go. Might I suggest the Rebels?

Lokpihet: They have their own problems. I want to deal with this internal struggle before I can deal with them.

BattleDog
10-10-2003, 09:57 PM
Dasken: This shuttle has diplomatic tags, High Flight Squad will escort us out, just like it says on the flight plan.

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Greer: Good, I take it we'll be meeting Flax there?

BattleDog
10-11-2003, 08:17 PM
Dasken: If the General has made it out he will meet us.

*The group reach the shuttle and board, Dasken takes the pilot's seat.*

*As the ship lifts off the comm crackles.*

Comm: Shuttle DN-55-S, this is Highflight One, we are your escort.

Dasken: Thanks Highflight, we're heading for the lower shield now.

Kuuki
10-11-2003, 09:31 PM
((BD: PM ^_^))

Redwing
10-12-2003, 06:06 PM
Shadow Base

*Aren walks away. Her droid bodyguards remain. Several minutes pass in utter silence. Then Rwos' ship arrives*

Rwos: We'll be leaving now. *The droids do not answer. Rwos boards his ship, Gilian sitting in the passenger seat, and Hilth and Deac sitting on the small bunk that was somehow squeezed behind the seats in the large-fighter scaled-ship.

Rwos' ship flies out of the Shadow base, encountering no resistance. He motions for no one to speak until they reached a safe distance from what, on the outside, still looked like a rickety set of abandoned buildings*

----------

Coruscant Building

*Starr leaps from the opening as the building collapses in on itself. He free-falls, and at the last minute his ship swoops into his path and he grabs on. Deftly, he maneuvers himself into the cockpit and takes the controls*

Admiral
10-12-2003, 07:57 PM
Asgard: Odin's Palace

*For the first time in many years Odin's entire family sat down at the same table and ate together. The conversation was light, For the moment They were unconcerned about the galaxy and what they were going to do.

After the dinner was over everyone moved outside to the palaces gardens. There they continued to catch up on things and enjoy themselves. While Vidar did enjoy this reunion he still preferred to be in small groups. As such he tended to stay to the edge of the party.

Odin was enjoying himself but thoughts of the galaxy kept creeping back into his mind. Eventually he left his family and wandered amoung the grounds of his palace. Reaching a stone bridge he stopped and gazed into the water*

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 08:13 PM
*Clark called Gilan one last time on his comlink, wondering what happened to them*
-----
Greer: Good. How long until hyperspace?

Redwing
10-13-2003, 12:40 AM
Coruscant

*Rwos puts the ship on autopilot and picks up the comlink Odin had given him and activates the only frequency programmed on it.*

Rwos: *into comm* This is Termand Rwos. I need to talk to Odin.

*The comlink Rwos had given Gilian beeps. She picks it up, and hears Clark's voice*

----------

*Starr gains control of his ship. His systems had repaired the ionization effects, and they were mostly in working order. All he had to do now was find that alien again, and...

Then he noticed a package in the seat next to him. It read in plain Basic letters "FOR LORD CRACKEN'S EYES ONLY."

Admiral
10-13-2003, 12:43 AM
Asgard

*A Valkyrie answers Rwos's call*

Valkyrie: Why do you wish to speak with Lord Odin?

Redwing
10-13-2003, 12:47 AM
Rwos: I need to discuss the Blood Scrolls prophecies with him. If he's busy, I can wait. However, you might want to warn him that he may not be pleased by my news.

Admiral
10-13-2003, 12:55 AM
Valkyrie: Any discussion concenring said scrolls would best be done in private. Are you alone?

Asgard: Palace gardens

*Frigg approaches Odin as he looks into the water.*

Frigg: What is troubling you?

Odin: The galaxy. They never seem to tire of endless power struggles. The New Republic was corrupted in record time, the Empire still loves destroying worlds with a complete disregard of those innocents.

Redwing
10-13-2003, 01:04 AM
*Rwos raises a transparent barrier between him and the back seat, blocking sound from Hilth and Deac on the "bunk"*

Rwos: I'm not alone. However the only one who is hearing us will be hearing about it later anyway.

Admiral
10-13-2003, 01:08 AM
Valkyrie: Remeber what Odin told you about discussing them in this dimension.

Redwing
10-13-2003, 01:20 AM
Rwos: My companion is part of the group who discovered and are translating the Blood Scrolls. She is not one of the translators, but if I keep this conversation a secret from her, the translator will simply tell her when I return to my home dimension. Are you satisfied?

Admiral
10-13-2003, 01:26 AM
Valkyrie: You will not mention their name, nor will you talk to anyone in this dimension about them. Furthermore you cannot go to another dimension with a resident of this dimension tell them and then bring them back. Finally any conversation with a person outside this dimension while you in this dimension cannot contain their name. Those are our conditions.

In other word, you cannot speak their name even to her while your in this dimension.

Redwing
10-13-2003, 01:31 AM
Rwos: I was speaking about the Blood Scrolls. Your unmentionables were not even on my mind.

*Gilian gives Rwos a strange look*

Admiral
10-13-2003, 01:33 AM
Valkyrie: The unmentionables are part of the bloodscrolls. So as long as you accept Lord Odin will talk with you.

*Another Valkyrie brings Odin a comlink*

Odin: Hello Rwos. What do you want?

Redwing
10-13-2003, 01:43 AM
Rwos: Firstly. An immortal mage working for an interdimensional shifter demon tried to rip my mind out, and succeeded at least in getting at least some of my memories. I don't know what they sifted out, or even what they wanted to get, but I thought you might want to know.

Secondly, I am now carrying two nearly complete Blood Scrolls. Both are untranslatable. They seem to be in some sort of code, except for the very first line. It reads "Seek out the watchers when the dragons return". As the Aesir are referred to as "the watchers" elsewhere in the Scrolls, so I thought you might have some insight.

Admiral
10-13-2003, 01:48 AM
Odin: Interesting, but not really helpful if you don't know what they took from your mind. About the dragons. They have returned to us.

*Odin looks up at the night sky as a Drake flys overhead*

Redwing
10-13-2003, 02:05 AM
Rwos: Then, I understand you have half the Blood Scrolls. I suppose now would be a good time to ask what's in them.

Admiral
10-13-2003, 02:11 AM
Odin: Basically some many things that are incomplete and consquently give little information. Some mention sleepers awakening. Some mention Riders of dragons returning. Various tibits.

Redwing
10-13-2003, 02:14 AM
Rwos: I've seen similar things. However, some of the passages here contain no intelligible content. As I said, they seem to be in code, and are introduced with a message to seek you out. I believe we need to combine the scrolls.

Admiral
10-13-2003, 02:14 AM
Odin: And when and where would you want to do this?

Redwing
10-13-2003, 02:17 AM
Rwos: It doesn't matter where, but I believe we ought to do it as soon as possible.