PDA

View Full Version : Making a Tierra de los Muertos 3d?

Sallim
08-08-2003, 09:26 PM
I post in a thread @ the Lucasforums " Making a Grim Fandango 2 "
So you all maybe know what my post is all about.

I want to create an envirement, the places all of Tierra de los Muertos =)

I would like to build all the places, and maybe the characters ;)
Whta do you think about it? Make it sense?

Just an idea, i think it would be fun. Yes it takes month to create such a big world, or so many places ;)

I need scibbles or pictures from you to make something like that to get the idea, but i would like, no love to do it.

Tierra de los Muertos is just great for me.

Any reaction ?=)

Arthur

MJ
08-10-2003, 11:00 PM
Yes, yes already. :D

Here's the thing. Your pictures are great, but I have no knowledge of making computer games. None at all. Heck, I've barely got any knowledge of making webpages (as Nightlight Productions can clearly show)

I'd be willing to write the game/movie, to get voices recorded, and provide concept art... but besides that without help it's kinda wishful thinking unless people want to help out.

But Tierra de los Muertos 3D would be awesome. :)

MJ
08-10-2003, 11:08 PM
Incidently, are you on messenger? If you are, my address on it is galactichand@hotmail.com

(or anyone else who wants to type, feel free) :D

Sallim
08-10-2003, 11:37 PM
So ... I'd love to make a Tierra de los Muertos too. A game for me is a bit out of possibility ;) But movies should go! I more interrested to do something for Tierra =) ( because tierra and the orginal grim fandango are so fit ( is it the right word? ) ( maybe say it another way; Have the same atmosphere =)

What can I do ?=)
Things like story/voices/concept art are really helping! For me very interresit in the first monet is the concept art =) I don´t know how Tomas Encion looks like so.

The easiest way to start would be a test movie with Tomas Encion in it. Or maybe completely animating the Tierra song with Number Two and Tomas Encion signing 'Just the Way you are'

You know what, the hardest thing after let characters move ( just laerning this thing, and I´m not a prof so its bit hard to do ) its make the lips move ;) You have 8 mouth positions, and every frame have to be manuel insert in a movie. Then the timing, this is really hard, but I can do it, its just much time ( very much ) .
Singing will be hard, but not impossible just give me pictures, then I can create an 3d character from them.
The script from what the sing will be very helpfull too! With this I can easy set the vocals for the mouth
animation.
What I right now need, are ides for the enviroment. I don´t have any. To build things after is no so hard, but to make them look extremly like the original is much more work.

So that what I want, make something fo Tierra =)

Incredible_d
08-11-2003, 01:24 PM
Okay, I'm sure 8 of 12 is sick of hearing stuff from me by now, but this is more for Sallim.

Sallim, do you have some kind of computer animating program that you intend to make the Tierra De los Muertos movie with? How does it work?

Oh, and in case you still wanted to know (or didn't know already) Tomas Encion looks like a skeleton with a red fedora, red suit coat, red slacks and a black turtleneck (from the drawing I saw.) Hopefully you know what Number Two looks like (I have a few drawings of him making different faces if you want them.)

Also, I'd love to help out on this. I got some other friends that might also like to help.

Sallim
08-11-2003, 02:21 PM
Hello Incredible_d, why is 8 of 12 sick of you ?=)

Yes I have a program which can make most of stuff which have to do with 3d animation. Its called 3d Studio Max ( 4 ) and its great ( and powerfull ), but very difficult.

3dsmax (http://www.discreet.com/products/3dsmax/)

Thanks for the info of the character, still I dont know to much, buts enough. Lets see whta 8 of 12 says to this =) (He is the project leader, if you want , call him master :D )

Want help out? What your freinds can do? Which software they use?
I think you all see my pictures in the GF Forum, but no much poeple know, that the biggest problem is the last. To rendering all the scenes will be take much time ( or I dont use nice effects ^_^ ) Just have an 2Ghz AMD so it could be that for one scene the pc have to wrok more than 36h on the row! But we will see..

so far.. bye
Arthur

MJ
08-11-2003, 10:57 PM
D, go to the Grimfandango.net forum and check out the thread about making Grim Fandango 2. Sal posted his work there.

Do you happen to have any of the Tierra art, in particular the coloured wallpaper? If so, please post it here in this thread. I don't have my computer with me yet, and don't know when it will arrive. But I typed with Sal for a while last night, and the most logical thing to go for is a 3D animated movie, using the style of the wallpaper as what the skeletons are going to look like. That gives less reason for LucasArts to protest if anything actually happens with this, you see?

And if you want to help... what can you do? :)

MJ
08-11-2003, 11:01 PM
Oh, I forgot... all Nightlight work is done on a Duron 900... so it'd take even longer. ;)

Sallim
08-11-2003, 11:37 PM
Yeah can you help? Would be nice...
nothing to add =)

Arthur

Huz
08-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Wallpaper (http://www.dinox.plus.com/tierra-1024.jpg). Top update: Everything else (http://www.dinox.plus.com/tierra-art/).

Sallim, your stuff looks great so far. One random suggestion - if you're finding the lip sync stuff difficult, I think you can get programs to do most of the work for you. In fact, I seem to remember reading in an interview that the Grim Fandango team sneakily used some free Microsoft program to do theirs - of course, you might be using a completely different method that makes this impossible, but it's worth a look anyway. :)

bgbennyboy
08-12-2003, 03:49 PM
It used the lip-sync stuff that comes with the microsoft agent sdk, yes the same thing thats responsible for the office assistant.

Sallim
08-12-2003, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the wallpapers and other stuff =) Helps alot!
Who done this work ?=)

So the lip sync is done in another way?
How they do that. I heard it too, that they use a little Micro$oft tool.
Where I can get informations about it ?=)

Incredible_d
08-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by 8 of 12
And if you want to help... what can you do? :)

Yeah, well, that's the problem, 8 of 12 and Sallim. I can't do any of the stuff that you can't probably do, and frankly, I doubt I could help. You see, I don't have any good programs. No photoshop, no good sound program, no animation programs, nothing. I might be able to work on wallpapers. I also have the Grim Fandango video game and I used to have Scumm Revisited, which can get sounds and other things from it, but, damn it, I can't re-download Scumm Revisited until the server is up. So right now, neither me nor my friends can be of much help. But if there MIGHT happen to be SOMETHING that you think I could do, tell me and I'll try. Thanks.

Sallim
08-12-2003, 06:26 PM
Cool D!
When there is a thing we can do, I mail you ! ;)

Scumm Revisited? One of my favprite tools, just love t =)
Which version you´ve used? 3a oder the old 2?
I used both of them, helped me very much ;)

So its time to say..see later :rolleyes:

Incredible_d
08-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Sallim
When there is a thing we can do, I mail you !

My e-mail is the_incredible_d@yahoo.com. I also have my own chatroom (booya!) at http://www.angelfire.com/games4/the_incredible_d/Chat
It's a poorly made page, but at least it has a chat system.

Sallim
08-12-2003, 11:43 PM
Sorry I ment (
If we cant do somethin, I mail u ;)
Just forgopt a t.
Nice a rpg chat... we could open an off topic and talk about Secret of Mana II! ^_^

But you will hear from me, or from the boss. ;)

Arthurr

MJ
08-13-2003, 12:21 AM
I tell you what, I don't think I've ever found the language barrier more frustrating. :)

Sallim
08-13-2003, 12:28 AM
So my english is so bad?
I knew it >_< *cryin*

Incredible_d
08-13-2003, 12:22 PM
Ihr Englisch besser als mein Deutsch, Sallim.

Sallim
08-13-2003, 12:43 PM
I dont think so, your german is ok.
I have a porblem to construct sentences with details.
Time and gramatic is a problem too!

So 8 of 12, can I say how far we are with the project ?=)

MJ
08-14-2003, 10:02 PM
Sal: Don't post any pictures on the forum yet

Progress has been made. A 3D Tomas Encion has been modelled, but not yet textured. He's looking pretty cool so far though.

Sallim
08-14-2003, 10:09 PM
Not doing anything without permission ;)

MJ
08-14-2003, 10:11 PM
Huz: Thanks heaps for posting the art up. I'm glad to know that someone kept it. :)

MJ
08-14-2003, 10:11 PM
Oh, and incidently...

If this project gets anywhere, I'll be wanting everyone with a microphone in Nightlight land to contribute with a line or two ;)

Sallim
08-14-2003, 10:16 PM
If this project gets anywhere

Yeah yeah..it will be for sure man =)

Will be there any line for me? A young bad look guy with 2 accents ? ;)

MJ
08-14-2003, 10:44 PM
We'll see ;)

Sallim
08-14-2003, 10:54 PM
I´m so exited to be part of the cause...
I mean project :)
oh I am already ...ahh ;)

MJ
08-15-2003, 01:00 AM
Well here's hoping it isn't a Lost Cause...

Incredible_d
08-15-2003, 01:13 PM
If this project gets anywhere, I'll be wanting everyone with a microphone in Nightlight land to contribute with a line or two ;)

That sounds good.

I just played Grim Fandango last night. The "Celso Flores" model from year 4 would probably work well for Number Two... if that's the system you're using (and it's probably not.) Plus, did you post a picture of that Encion model you're making anywhere?

One more thing... if you're intent upon animating Tierra, wouldn't it be easier to do a 2D shockwave animation or something?

Sallim
08-15-2003, 09:40 PM
HI =)
just played Grim Fandango last night. The "Celso Flores" model from year 4 would probably work well for Number Two... if that's the system you're using (and it's probably not.) Plus, did you post a picture of that Encion model you're making anywhere?

Hmm the first thing...What do you mean by that, that you canuse Selso Flores for Nr.2? What kind of system you mean? The animation system?
The second thing...ehm .. I have no permission from 8 of 12 to post models ;)

Sal: Don't post any pictures on the forum yet

One more thing... if you're intent upon animating Tierra, wouldn't it be easier to do a 2D shockwave animation or something?

Maybe its easier, iam very sure about it! It would be more easier for someone who have draw skills ( like 8 of 12 ) to animate things this way or 8 of 12?

My problem will be the animating stuff, after build the models, but i hope I can handle it.

I think i can say, that " Tomas "Red" Encion " is done allready.
I am done with the model thing, the textures maked and placed too. Next task wil be animating ( testing first alpha skellet setting and looks fine till now )

Just need green light from 8 of 12 ...to start work again ;)
Maybe he allows me to show the model...maybe =)

So then..see yar people

Arthur

MJ
08-16-2003, 05:35 AM
Tomas is looking damn cool so far. But I don't want any pictures posted until I'm absolutely satisfied with it.

And he's close. Really close. A couple of clothing adjustments and we'll have the perfect Tomas.

But don't worry, Sal. Everyone will see your work soon. :)

Sallim
08-16-2003, 10:13 AM
Its not only my work, and its look ok not great =)
It is fun =)

Incredible_d
08-16-2003, 07:46 PM
Excellent. I am glad to hear that, even to the smallest extent (such as a 3D Encion), Tierra de los Muertos has reincarnated. I just thought it was too good of a radio play to just go to waste. Oh and, 8 of 12, just out of curiousity, is Le Parka supposed to be a fat guy?

"Aaaattaaacckkk!"
-Tomas Encion, Episode 7 (one of my favorite lines because of how wimpy he sounded when he said it)

Sallim
08-16-2003, 08:01 PM
Hey D =)

I thought too that Tierra de los Muertos is very cool, so I decided to ask 8 of 12 t o make it 3d =)

This moment is just great =))

Aaaattaaacckkk!"

I hope you will like it.

MJ
08-16-2003, 09:46 PM
Tomas sounded wimpy? I protest! I just couldn't yell into the microphone as loud as I wanted to at that point, because the studio next door was on the air. :)

La Parca isn't fat, no. He's a skeleton, how can he be? He's wearing billowing gowns though, as every good Grim Reaper should be.

Sallim
08-16-2003, 10:24 PM
Oh I believe you boss...yeah sure ..next door.. ;)

You say, he is no fat, but why Hector is fat? Just big bounded?
I see the pain when I have to model him :o

Na shoulda go =)

Arthur

LiMP RABBiT
08-17-2003, 07:07 AM
Sorry Ive bin away guys. Actually Im in Aussy land as I type. Anyhoo you guys sure seem up for this 3d malarky. Great idea. Hope it works out. I would help but I have no software or talent so im slightly stuffed. Well, good luck.

MJ
08-17-2003, 11:34 AM
You're in Australia, Rabbit? That's a long way from your home! Anywhere near Sydney?

LiMP RABBiT
08-19-2003, 11:38 PM
Byron Bay. I used to live here about 6 years ago. Might go to Sydney though to see the reli's (relatives).

Holdios
08-20-2003, 12:18 AM
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums but have listened to "Lost Cause" and "Tierra de las Muertos" thanks to Inredible D, whom I am good friends with in real life. Seeing Tierra animated would be fantastic, and I hope to see it someday. Too bad we don't have action figures. I could make a stop motion movie of it with my brand new program. :D

MJ
08-21-2003, 07:31 AM
Hey there, Holdy, and welcome. You are clearly a very froopy dude who knows where his towel is. :D

Tierra de los Muertos action figures, eh? Well yes, I must admit, that would be damn cool to see. But don't expect to see them anytime soon. I've looked into it, and the starting price for each action figure is $400US. And somehow, I don't think that Tierra would make the money back. :)

Sallim
08-23-2003, 11:04 PM
I think Iam done so far with "Red"
He hasnt any skelleton so far, but that should be done later ...
when all 3d models are done ;)

When 8 of 12 chek them and give it okay, you guya can see some shoots of Red.

Just waiteing for the project leader again :rolleyes:

So far
Arthur =)

Sallim
08-24-2003, 11:31 PM
So I am show some shoots of Red...Boss said" Okay boy show them "
It think its the final model + textures version. So dont say it looks like crap or somethin, it was hard work ;)
http://www.svenheidel.de/sal/Red_F/2.jpg
http://www.svenheidel.de/sal/Red_F/3.jpg
http://www.svenheidel.de/sal/Red_F/4.jpg
http://www.svenheidel.de/sal/Red_F/5.jpg

What you think of it?

Nice sleep, Arthur =)

Huz
08-25-2003, 12:36 AM
Oooh, nice hat! The rest of him though...

No, I kid. That looks fantastic! The 3D version of Tierra is in very safe hands...

Sallim
08-25-2003, 11:27 AM
Yahyah...I understund...the hat ;)
I think the hat and the head becomes nice.
Thanks for the compliment, butwithout 8 of 12 it would be looks horrible!

So then

Arthur

LiMP RABBiT
08-26-2003, 07:34 AM
Good gravy. I didnt realise that it would be that good. I half expected it to be some rubbishy wireframe or something (no offense, I havent really read this thread in detail). Amazing work and if the rest is that good, I will..... praise you further... i guess

Incredible_d
08-26-2003, 07:49 PM
Looking great, mate! If this keeps up, I can't wait to see the rest, especially Number Two. The first picture's angle, looks like a screenshot from a Clint Eastwood western, I might add.

MJ
08-27-2003, 06:27 AM
I think that Sal's done an awesome job with Tomas, he's looking exactly as I imagined him. And don't listen to him when he says I'm responsible, besides being extremely picky, all of this was Sal's work. It wouldn't have gotten anywhere without him.

And the only thing that's holding up more progress at the moment is me and the lack of time I have. :)

Sal: If you're reading this, don't worry about the skeleton or speech at the moment. Leave Tomas alone and start on Miguel Huesos. He should be even easier than Tomas. Leave Number Two and Death, the hard ones, for later. :)

Sallim
08-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Ok Miguel Huesos......give me little time...have to work it out ;)
Thats true..these two will be the hard ones.

And people dont listen to him ;) I do nothing, he just do all the work and give me advises =)

So then ..cioa

frylock
08-28-2003, 07:00 AM
i posted a similar thing in the making a gf2 thread. but id love to help with the movie project. but does anyone know where I can DL Tierra de los Muertos? I havent been to GFN in a year.

sallim - that screenshot looks amazing. its exactly in the style of Grim Fandango.

MJ
08-30-2003, 09:23 AM
Unfortunately, Nightlight's down at the moment. But when it eventually does come back online there's going to be a new extended edition of Tierra de los Muertos going online, with new introductions, digitally remastered and everything.

slink-jadranko
08-31-2003, 03:21 AM
Wow, guys, looking liek some good stuff. That model you posted was really nice, fitted well into the GF style.
I have to offer some help if it's wanted, just 'cause I am such a huge GF fan and would love to be involved with something related.
Just so you's know - I have experience in acting, music (writing, production (i'm a guitarrist but I can pretty much conjure up anything thanks to the magic of technology)), 3d (though I use Maya and you guys all appear to be using 3dsmax yea?) and writing (I'm working on anovel at the moment and have done three stage plays and a screen play).
I will by no means be offended if you have it all covered and don't want a stranger waltzing in, just thought I'd make an offer in case!
If you want to contact me I can be emailed or MSN'd at rhodop51n@hotmail.com.
All the best either way guys!

-Slink

Sallim
08-31-2003, 06:45 AM
Welcome slink! Nice to see a so engament GF Fan =)
So you work with Maya ( dont have any expirience with that) but I work like you guess with 3dsmax.

you guys all appear to be using 3dsmax yea?

All guys? just me ;)

Maybe you can help me, if there is a export plugin or somethin ;)

Lets see what the chief say =))

So then...dont go in the darkness,
Arthur

slink-jadranko
08-31-2003, 06:51 AM
All guys? just me ;)

Maybe you can help me, if there is a export plugin or somethin ;)
[/B]

Just you? That's quite an undertaking! I've been meaning to get round to doing an animation for years but always wanted to sort out a whole team of animators first!

I could certainly export models from Maya as .DXF's which I'm sure 3ds can import, but it lacks texturing (probably best since that way one person is always in control of textures!).
I'll at least see how close I can get to the feel of this in Maya, so no guarantess - I may fail dismally, but then if I do and management give the go ahead then I'd be happy to give you a hand on what sounds like a sweet project!

Hey, if not then at least I know about it and get to watch it when it's done :P

-Slink

Sallim
08-31-2003, 07:03 AM
Ahh see very fast =)

Just you? That's quite an undertaking! I've been meaning to get round to doing an animation for years but always wanted to sort out a whole team of animators first!

Years? Oh thats right, but the most work will be done by 3dsmaxs "Inverse Kinematik" If I get rid of the system, its not a big deal to animate some guys on a boat.
This "sweet project " is gonna take some time, but it will be finished. I would like to get some help, for example fo the animations. The modeling and mapping stuff isn´t so difficult.

You have to ask 8 of 12, he is the head here...
Iam just working , and give my life all to Tierra :o

We will see =)

Sallim
09-27-2003, 04:50 AM
Iam a bit futher with the next character, so I think soon will be one big problem solved, and then you will be suprised for sure =)

To all, the project is not dead! It just needs time, much time. So the prgoress is slower because of my work ;(

Hope I didnt disappointed someone :(

Sorry for the slow going of things.

I do all I can do,

Arthur

Incredible_d
09-28-2003, 09:20 PM
Sorry for the slow going of things.

Sie können Kunst nicht eilen, mein freund. Keep it up!
(you cannot rush art, my friend)

Which "next character" are you talking about? Miguel?

MJ
09-28-2003, 10:58 PM
Yes. Sal's taking a stab at making an actual jaw on the skeleton, which would make animating speech a lot easier.

Hence the slowdown. :)

Incredible_d
10-06-2003, 10:26 PM
How's it coming, Sal?

davrosthedalek
10-07-2003, 11:30 PM
yes we would like to know how its coming unless its bad news then lie to us and say your almost done.

MJ
10-07-2003, 11:38 PM
I talked to him yesterday. It's almost done.

Fingers crossed (for good luck, not for lying) :)

davrosthedalek
10-07-2003, 11:40 PM
nice save mr.12 i've got my army of blood thirsty kangaroos watching you....with support from the badgers

Sallim
10-08-2003, 02:08 AM
Hi!
Its really almost done, or better say Miguel ;)
Wait for the next Weekend..maybe you see a new character ( if 8 of 12 dont have problems with him ;)

And sorry for my slow answering...i have much todo and no time for posting ;(

Ceya then..

Arthur

MJ
10-08-2003, 02:13 AM
I'm sure I say this for everyone else when I type 'My kidneys are quivering in anticipation' :)

slink-jadranko
10-08-2003, 02:25 AM
I'm sure I say this for everyone else when I type 'My kidneys are quivering in anticipation' :)

Wow man! That's some fairly scary imagery there!
Though I am in an anticapatory stupor.

MeddlingMonk
10-08-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by slink-jadranko
Though I am in an anticapatory stupor.

And this is different...how? :clown2:

slink-jadranko
10-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by MeddlingMonk
And this is different...how? :clown2:

I don't know, I thought maybe it was a little less prone to the same kinds of levels of embarrassment. I maybe entirely wrong here, and it may be that I am far more likely to stumble over a cliff without noticing!?
Hey it showed my excitement without naming bodily parts :P

Maybe I'm just still overly disturbed by kidney mentions after my bad times with them...
I'm ill today so I'm going to shut up before I go on not making sense!

Incredible_d
10-08-2003, 09:05 PM
I never know when it's my kidneys talking.

MJ
10-08-2003, 11:11 PM
:wid:

davrosthedalek
10-08-2003, 11:26 PM
oo a sign? does that mean we can start like protests or strikes for the heck of it now? *prays for a yes*

MJ
10-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Nah. Don't want to put THAT much pressure on Sal. :)

Sallim
10-09-2003, 02:08 AM
Nah. Don't want to put THAT much pressure on Sal.

No there is no pressure...hmm no ..

Has someone a gun for me ?

"When its done" is a good one ;)

davrosthedalek
10-09-2003, 02:46 AM
fine no pressure for sal but double pressure for some random person. works for me *goes in search of a random person*

Sallim
10-10-2003, 11:38 AM
hehe no pressure...

Sallim
10-11-2003, 11:26 AM
I think you´ll see Miguel tomorrow ;)

amadeus
10-11-2003, 12:27 PM
In class, I draw doodles of GF characters that I make up and stuff, and I've refined a few of them. I don't know if you'd want the drawings, they're not that good, but they might be interesting characters, if you could make them cool. They're really rough sketches basically. They might not fit into Tierra though, so whatever. Just trying my best to help out...;)

Incredible_d
10-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Somehow I think they could be at least extras, if extras are used.

Sallim
10-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Im almost done with Miguel, just without the textures.
Now 8 of 12 have to give me an "ok" , and you will see Miguel =)

Sorry for the delay,
.. I hope not more then 2 days ;)

See ya

Arthur

LiMP RABBiT
10-12-2003, 07:08 PM
Sorry everyone for being so behind but what exactly is this 3D gonna be? Is it a game, a film, what. Anyhoo, brilliant work and your working surprisingly quick. Keep it up.

MJ
10-12-2003, 10:41 PM
Amadeus: Post them up in a new thread, if you could. If nothing else, I'm sure people would love to have a look at them!

Sal: I have the files. Currently waiting for when you come on ICQ. Wake up already. :)

Rabbit: A movie. Going to start out short though. :)

Sallim
10-13-2003, 02:01 AM
Iam awake...come on 8 of 12, in 15 minutes my bus / train comes to drive me to work ;)

MJ
10-13-2003, 04:50 AM
Sorry, Sal. Charlotte's been sick today, I was away from the computer.

I'm going to stay up tonight until you come online, okay? No matter how long it takes... :)

Yayyy, this topic is up to the third page! :eek:

Sallim
10-13-2003, 01:30 PM
So iam always on the computer 20 minutes before work /bus.
It means for you...let me calculate ...youre 8 hours faster then me so... If you would be online at
1 pm..you meet me.. online...or like now...at midnight ;)

You know you can me write a mail Matt =)

And I wish Charlotte a fast recovery! Pepople in our lives are the most important...

So see ya 8 of 12 ;)

And by the way, I have 2 great "developer outtakes" ... very funny screenshots form building up Miguel ...very funny! ^^

Incredible_d
10-24-2003, 07:25 PM
How's it coming again Senor Sal?

Sallim
10-24-2003, 07:49 PM
Always stuff to do.
With the work on my neck its wutie difficult to make somethin with the pc or 3dsmax.

I hope i got this weekend all done on Miguel...( new style of jawas and textures nice placed )

I dont like that slow downs ..and I hate to say.
When its done...
But thats it man

I am full into Tierra and the Project, never forgot about that and iam sure like the way I was the first day contacting 8 of 12 about Tierra 3d .

It will bei done, my promise to the nightlight community!
But please understand, it takes time ;(

Thanks for posting D, you r a good guy,
Dude ;)

Sayonara

Arthur

I fell asleep every moment.... -_- Hate to have to be up at 4 am every day!

Incredible_d
10-24-2003, 09:57 PM
Not rushing you, man.

slink-jadranko
10-24-2003, 09:57 PM
Hey Sal! Take your time man, gives me more to sort stuff out here, like the scary amounts of money it's taking setting things up...

I don't doubt you though, it'll get done :)

And a little anticipation is always good.

Sallim
11-01-2003, 05:48 AM
Hey..the miguiel release is soon...
when Iam done and 8 of 12 give me his ok, then you´ll see a great guy ;)

Incredible_d
11-01-2003, 01:17 PM
Excellent. I can feel this little project coming together.

Sallim
11-05-2003, 05:30 PM
I talked with 8 of 12 someday...and if all workin ( means if I good enough ^^ ) this is not a small project anymore.

And by the way, to get the charas walk is a big project for me ! ^^

:D

Wake up old boy ;)

Incredible_d
11-05-2003, 11:16 PM
Not what I meant. In English, "little" can be used to mean a lot of things.

Sallim
11-06-2003, 03:26 AM
See Jazhara7...it happening again =)

Now I think I understand.

Nice to see you D ;)

bossmilky
11-08-2003, 12:51 PM
Seeing tierra 3d would be real cool. I saw Thomas Encion pics. Very good. I cant wait to see more of that kooky stuff.
:tommys: Have fun makin it!