PDA

View Full Version : Message board hosting?

Dagobahn Eagle
08-09-2003, 02:10 AM
Would anybody with a message board (not EZBoards) be intersted in sharing their webspace with the Star Wars: Dawning project?

As you probably know by now, SW: D is a SW strategy game that I've been working on for 2+ years now.

I'm currently tired and finished with the MSN groups hosting service, and I'm looking for a new site to call home. A helpful forummer has offered to share 20 MB (!) with the project, and I'm currently looking for a homepage and message boards (the home page I'll find myself, thank you:)).

So if anyone's interested, contact me.

Dagobahn Eagle
Leader of the SW: D project.

ZBomber
08-09-2003, 03:11 AM
I mgiht be able to help you set up a PHPBB Forum :)

=(BoD)= M.D.B.
08-09-2003, 08:01 AM
If it's a forum you want go to forumhoster.com. there you get 100 megs with invison board installed free!

Lil Killa
08-10-2003, 03:54 AM
If you need web hosting and a message board than go to http://www.ravencommunity.net/ and get hosted. if u tell them you are going to be running a site with a mod than they will host you. They have a web portal thing that u can use to build your site or u can make your site with your own software and upload it via ftp or there upload system.

Father Torque
08-10-2003, 05:15 PM
You can share with me. I have 500 free megs of space. At www.Freehu.com. I would be more than happy to share with you. Plus im intrested in your new SW Strategy game. It sounds very cool. And i hope it goes well.:)