PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Delphi
08-09-2003, 04:53 AM
Hi everyone you might or might not remember me but, I am back, cause a good freind of mine still goes here and heck might as well try it out again :)

woops wait a sec i forgot i had another account here as Delphi's Clone.... umnn can someone send me the information to that accound and delete this one hehe.

Paragon_Leon
08-09-2003, 09:39 AM
what i REMEMBER, is that you were....banned.

Zygomaticus
08-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon
what i REMEMBER, is that you were....banned.

It was only a two week ban, after which he voluntarily refused to come here...;)

Clefo
08-09-2003, 02:16 PM
Hi Delphi!

Go away

Artoo
08-09-2003, 02:21 PM
That's not a very nice way to welcome him... you don't know if he's changed or not. Let him have a fresh start and make legitimate mistakes before you start bashing him. :(

Clefo
08-09-2003, 02:23 PM
Ask yourself this: Since when have I been nice to anyone ?

Boba Rhett
08-09-2003, 03:42 PM
*walks slowly into thread with his hand on the holster of the yoink stick*

Hello Delphi.... :indif:

Sherack Nhar
08-09-2003, 06:50 PM
Hold on a second here. How do we know you're the real Delphi, and not someone else wanting to steal his old account info (I can't fathom why anyone would want to do that, but still)? In my memories, Delphi didn't type so well >_>

Zygomaticus
08-09-2003, 07:09 PM
Give him a break, Sherack. He's worked hard at improving. :o

In my memories, I didn't type well, either. Things change ;)

Someone could do an IP check or something if they really want...

Delphi
08-09-2003, 10:12 PM
Lol as i can see same old guys, man rhett and sherak long time no see. Actually i dont need my old account info, i'll just start out as a clean slate. Umnn is it ok if i am just called Delphi? Thats what i go by everywhere now, and no i wont impersonate anyone, and no i wont cheat in elections :P I'm a changed man now i'm more the agent type hrmm... So whats been going on here? Anything i should know about? :D

Oh and i only spell check nowadays when i post formal things... but my typing and spelling has improved has it not? :)

Well how do i join this RPG you guys have goin here? Maybee good ole me can kick some rhett butt :p

Oh sherak since when did you get rid of that old mon calamarie avatar you used to have?

Oh also you guys might actually like me now... I've matured, i must admit that was needed, and i've beacome nicer :p

Havoc Stryphe
08-11-2003, 10:19 AM
What?! :eek:

A nicer, more mature, Delphi? Man, now I've seen everything! ;)

Welcome back, for what it's worth. Hope you enjoy your second time around.

Heavyarms
08-11-2003, 11:37 AM
It's him all right: there's quite a few spelling and grammatical errors in his posts. Oh, hello again delphi.

WolfmanNCSU
08-11-2003, 12:02 PM
Welcome back. Does this mean he gets a welcome back elf basket?

Honestly, I cant say I remember you from before, but it seems a lot of people got upset. Hope things have improved and such since then. Enjoy round two here.

NymKaros
08-11-2003, 06:49 PM
Welcome fellow newbie! :)

Obey the rules this time! [If you broke them before ^^]

Rogue15
08-11-2003, 08:17 PM
hey delphi, how's it going?

Sherack Nhar
08-11-2003, 11:04 PM
Alright alright I'm convinced. How long have you been gone? I haven't had a moncal avatar in forever...

Delphi's Clone
08-12-2003, 12:00 AM
Just to convince you a little bit more Sherak hehe i guessed my password right. LOL

Umnn ya been gone for a really really really long time my freind.

Well since i have more posts under this account i think i'll use it :p

Sherack Nhar
08-12-2003, 01:24 AM
Fine, but then let's get a mod to delete the other Delphi account, so there is no confusion. Maybe he can even transfer your two posts on the Clone account ;)

Delphi's Clone
08-12-2003, 05:01 AM
Yup still the good ol Sherack no beating round the bush :) i agree kill that other delphi account :)

lukeiamyourdad
08-12-2003, 11:03 PM
No offense Delphi, but out of curiosity, why were you banned?

(I've been here for just about a month so...)

Zygomaticus
08-13-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
No offense Delphi, but out of curiosity, why were you banned?

(I've been here for just about a month so...)

The forum had senatorial elections nearly two years ago and Delphi was one of the people running. I think what happened was, that he registered multiple accounts and made all those vote for him, hence, illegally making himself a senator. :eek: It was only a temporary ban, though. Like 2 weeks or something.

Delphi's Clone
08-13-2003, 04:42 AM
Yup krkode hit it dead on i cheated i got banned for two weeks, and i still think i shoulda been made senator for bieng so inovative :p heck polititions do it nowadays :D

pbguy1211
08-13-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by krkode
The forum had senatorial elections nearly two years ago and Delphi was one of the people running. I think what happened was, that he registered multiple accounts and made all those vote for him, hence, illegally making himself a senator. :eek: It was only a temporary ban, though. Like 2 weeks or something.
Real classy Delphi... not to mention completely pathetic.

Delphi's Clone
08-13-2003, 09:01 PM
Dont you just love it when people who were not even their at the time critisise you for somthing you did before they were even members of the forum. LOL Pbguy you have ALLOT to say on this subject (NOT, just incase you didnt know i was bieng sarcastic)

Clefo
08-14-2003, 12:18 AM
Since Delphi's using the condesceding tone on PBguy who wasn't there, I'll just mirror Pbguy's comments, and I WAS there

jediduo
08-14-2003, 01:56 AM
Um.. Hello, Delphi. Good to have you here... I hope.

j/k. Welcome.

Zygomaticus
08-14-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Clefo

I'm sure he knows it. I don't think there's a need for hostilities, or another reply from you or Delphi...

:bdroid1:

Delphi's Clone
08-14-2003, 04:56 AM
it wasnt pathetic... it was political :p

pbguy1211
08-14-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Delphi's Clone
it wasnt pathetic... it was political :p
Actually, it's REALLY sad.

Zygomaticus
08-14-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by pbguy1211
Actually, it's REALLY sad.

It WAS sad.

I'll tell you what IS sad - this argument :o

Sam Fisher
08-14-2003, 11:49 AM
Welcome back :wavey:

Clefo
08-15-2003, 01:17 AM

I'll tell you what IS sad - this argument :o

Since when was this your buisness?

Zygomaticus
08-15-2003, 02:38 AM
Since when was this your buisness?

August 13th, 2003.

Jed
08-15-2003, 10:24 PM
:indif:

Okay guys, break it up...

*backs away real slow*

Clefo
08-16-2003, 12:53 AM
August 13th, 2003.

I'm sorry, you didn't file the correct papers in Triplicate on that date, you also forgot to sign some of the forms, I'm afraid because of this it won't become your buisness until the 31st.

Beauacracy, gotta love it

Zygomaticus
08-16-2003, 01:00 AM
I'm sorry, you didn't file the correct papers in Triplicate on that date, you also forgot to sign some of the forms, I'm afraid because of this it won't become your buisness until the 31st.

In that case, I'll be back :cool:

Seriously, though, Jedi220 has a point.

darthfergie
08-16-2003, 01:17 AM
He does indeed. It would be very pathetic to have to close a "Welcome Back" thread because members couldn't be civil.

Please try people, we're all one big happy family.

I'll break out the fire, marshmellows, and guitar so we can all gather round the fire and sing happy songs while holding hands if you people don't watch yourselves. ;)

Jed
08-16-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by darthfergie
He does indeed. It would be very pathetic to have to close a "Welcome Back" thread because members couldn't be civil.

Please try people, we're all one big happy family.

I'll break out the fire, marshmellows, and guitar so we can all gather round the fire and sing happy songs while holding hands if you people don't watch yourselves. ;)

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about.

WB Delphi. :D

*suddenly feels important* :p :D

Eets
08-16-2003, 05:33 AM
Oh god no.

Delphi's Clone
08-16-2003, 05:35 AM
:eek: Marshmellows MMmm mmm yummi where are they!

(btw ya lets break this up clefo just for your information it was none of your buisness as well it was just between me and the admins it was no one elses buisness what is really pathetic is that people are trying to turn a welcome back thread into a warzone, now i hope that all the rest of us can have fun!)

*busts out the hot chicks and pizza!*

Oh and eets why "Oh god no"

Me and you have a clean record as of now and no i dont hate you and no i wont mess around with you think bout it we could even be freinds...

Eets
08-16-2003, 05:45 AM
Whassat? Sorry, the wind is quite deafening since i took that last step off the bridge..

Sherack Nhar
08-16-2003, 01:34 PM
*slaps Eets upside the head*

Jed
08-17-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
*slaps Eets upside the head*

*joins Sher in slapping Eets*

Delphi's Clone
08-17-2003, 06:12 AM
O boy you know it takes allot of power to keep from slapping eets in the back of the head but just to prove that me and him are on good terms now. I wont slap him :p