PDA

View Full Version : Hulas and the Damned Shape shifter<spoilers>

Darth_Carnage
08-12-2003, 01:58 AM
Okay, I got the mission from Hulas (the Rodian guy) that I have to assassinate this shapeshifter....and he said the guy was on kaskyyyk.....so I searched THE ENTIRE planet...and talked to everyone.....no luck AT ALL.

I assume he is probably disguised....but I need a little help here please?

Oh, and what kinda reward do you get for joining the "bounty hunters" guild thingy?

Boba Rhett
08-12-2003, 02:16 AM
SPOILERS

The shapeshifter is in the shadowlands in plain sight.

As for the bounty hunters guild, after every assassination you get a special item. Three in total I think.

Darth_Carnage
08-12-2003, 02:32 AM
Upper of lower shadow lands? and can you give me a vague idea where? North? South? East? West?

Near Jolee's hut?

Near those sonic emitters?

Near the Star map?

etc

thanks

Darth_Kyle
08-12-2003, 08:54 PM
i was on Kashyeek and i got Fayeer the crazed wookie and i killed the Chunndra guy and when i left the wookie village and walked a bit the lerisan Czerk guy gave me a datapad that said meet Hulas on Manaan is that the mission i get

hockeyfreak5900
08-14-2003, 11:41 PM
where's the bounty guild?

TheDrunkSide
08-15-2003, 01:17 AM
The shapeshifter is disguised as a wookie... i forget his name. He's in the upper shadowlands in plain sight, but you have to pick up the datapad of the ground a little ways in front of him. It tells you about a wookie who died, and the shapeshifter is disguised as that same wookie, so now you can call his bluff. Hope that helps.

DamnthatDE
08-15-2003, 04:25 AM
he is past Joliee's hut, pick up the data pad from the dead wookiee first, it will tell you that the wookie he is diguised as is already dead, I believe it is Growlarr