PDA

View Full Version : like the sig?

Heavyarms
08-22-2003, 12:41 PM
I had someone in my clan make it for me. Personally, I like it. What do you think?

Bonus question: Who is it a picture of and what is he in?

Zygomaticus
08-22-2003, 03:15 PM
It's a little tall for a customary sig, but it's okay :)

No idea who the guy is. But I'll guess that he's from one of these movies: Predator, Platoon, Thin Red Line...'tis all I can guess :indif:

pbguy1211
08-22-2003, 03:19 PM
It's arnold in predator i believe... but it's too tall

Heavyarms
08-23-2003, 11:44 AM
yep, PBguy, it's arnold in the movie predator.

Sherack Nhar
08-23-2003, 02:47 PM
I gotta agree with the others, it's way too tall. Think about people with lower resolutions.

jediduo
08-23-2003, 09:58 PM
I agree with Sherack. By the way, Sher, did the same person do your and Eets's sig banners? I really like them, and am wondering if they could do one for me.

Eets
08-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by jediduo
I agree with Sherack. By the way, Sher, did the same person do your and Eets's sig banners? I really like them, and am wondering if they could do one for me.

ehehehehehehee...

Well, I made mine.. :D

Sherack Nhar
08-23-2003, 10:51 PM
..And I made mine! Eets found the sprites, and we each gave a shot at it in Photoshop/ImageReady ;)

About making one for you... well if you want a transparent one, you better ask Eets, because I'm not good with transparency.

jediduo
08-24-2003, 02:09 AM
It doesn't have to be transparent. What are sprites, and how did you animate them? I have photoshop 7.0, but I didn't see any animating options in it........

Zygomaticus
08-24-2003, 02:20 AM
It doesn't have to be transparent. What are sprites, and how did you animate them? I have photoshop 7.0, but I didn't see any animating options in it........

Sprites are the different images in an animation. Say there wan an animation of a person walking. The pictures comprising of the animation (right leg front, both legs level, left leg front and everything in between), each of those would be called a "sprite."

I think...

Sherack Nhar
08-24-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by krkode
Sprites are the different images in an animation. Say there wan an animation of a person walking. The pictures comprising of the animation (right leg front, both legs level, left leg front and everything in between), each of those would be called a "sprite."

I think... Actually those are called "frames", the two are often confused. Sprites are small images that often represent a character or monster in older 2D videogames.

If you have Photoshop 7.0, it should have been bundled with a separate program called "ImageReady 7.0". That's used to make animations, it's very sweet.

Bob Gnarly
08-24-2003, 09:15 PM
I like this sig i made for GUNNER alot and if he doesnt use it soon i will :p

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/taj_mesa_black/GDog.gif

EDIT: by the way where did you and Eets get those marvel sprites, they rock.

Eets
08-24-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by [RAA]-=K1ngPin=-
EDIT: by the way where did you and Eets get those marvel sprites, they rock.

Search around for Mega Man Sprite Edits, you'll find em.

jediduo
08-25-2003, 03:24 AM
Nope, don't have ImageReady.....don't know why......

Oh well. If I think something up, can you make it?

Eets
08-25-2003, 06:22 AM
Nope, don't have ImageReady.....don't know why......

Oh well. If I think something up, can you make it?

If the sprites for it exist, maybe. :D