PDA

View Full Version : Good server - no bull****


[fk]mediablitz
08-22-2003, 09:17 PM
HuntingWabbits.com|53ms|216.40.246.48:28070

best server left in JK2 if you ask me. I was there a good 3 maps for solid full action FFA, and didn't hear one person bitch about getting killed the whole time. I'm serious. Several guys even said "good kill".

FK | unnamed
08-22-2003, 10:23 PM
yeah it's a good server, been there a few times.

div3rse is good for ctf but I've been booted for drain whoring/suicide/repeat on waiting fc's a few times (got my head "exploded" a couple times too).

I get booted from grendel quite a bit because a couple of their members (most are nice though) lack a sense of humor/feel they have something to prove against the people they could not beat for the last 6 months straight *cough nub slander *cough.

Oh well, dead game, who cares.

Side
08-22-2003, 11:02 PM
Uj,that was probly Jello that booted u,he get pissed by evrything

FK | unnamed
08-22-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Side
Uj,that was probly Jello that booted u,he get pissed by evrything


hehe yeah actually it was.

no biggie, when I defend I play like a bastard I would get pissed too.

all i pretty much do is drain/zap/ w/e to make them deplete force then as they "walk off" w/ our flag they get gang raped.

actually a couple of your guys thought I was you...

guess you do the same whore+/kill stuff I do.

:eek:

traj
08-23-2003, 12:02 AM
If you put your name on no one would ever kick you UJ...I whore as hard as anyone and I dont get kicked...its when they dont know who you are and youre whoring that they kick you...

I'm not saying its right or wrong, it just is...and jello is a little trigger happy lately side

[fk]mediablitz
08-23-2003, 12:06 AM
does diverse still disable pull throw?

Side
08-23-2003, 12:28 AM
Nope,Pull throw work corectly now
and yea UJ that what i do as well when i guard,Drain,Lightning(oh yea it might be shock as well,evrytime i zap him after hes rage dies,he usualy admin slay me),I usualy keep all my force to waste in pubs game,i never chek my FC health/force status =P
and i get spammed with those nice quote
*lightning n00b!*
*lightning n00b!*
*lightning n00b!*
*lightning n00b!*
oh yea and Fallen was even worst bout draining,
when we moved to 1.4(all div)he banned us for team energizing and draining

FK | unnamed
08-23-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by traj
If you put your name on no one would ever kick you UJ...I whore as hard as anyone and I dont get kicked...its when they dont know who you are and youre whoring that they kick you...

I'm not saying its right or wrong, it just is...and jello is a little trigger happy lately side

Yeah I know, the thing is I really have not “seriously” played jk2 for quite a while.
I admit I mess w/ noobs a lot just out of boredom but as for the “play every day and I/we will dominate any and all” attitude, I dropped that about 4-5 months ago when competitive play pretty much died due to a lack of players.

The thing is some people are so friggen hung up on proving they are “elite” they just never can seem to grasp there is simply nothing left to prove anymore. That boat has long since sailed and they missed it.

I go to a duel server I have a dozen noobs asking to be "trained" or I have some jackass I've violated for 6 months straight blabbering on and on about how "elite" he is now and how everyone else sucks (despite the 90.8 million losses you handed him, despite the 6 months of ass raping he received, that one win on a guy who does not even play anymore DEFINES ALL!11)

Don’t get me wrong, I know the “drama” stuff comes with the territory and I actually enjoy it at times but sometimes it’s nice to just enjoy a quiet game w/o having to deal w/ rivalries/egos/ w/e.


Originally posted by Side
when we moved to 1.4(all div)he banned us for team energizing and draining

heh, I never played him on "his turf" other than teamffa and he was cool but I've heard some horror stories about his temper in ctf back in the day.

Side
08-23-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by FK | unnamed


The thing is some people are so friggen hung up on proving they are “elite” they just never can seem to grasp there is simply nothing left to prove anymore. That boat has long since sailed and they missed it.


No ****,hell il admit it,i still got that prob,but it realy if someone is talkin thrash on me,otherwise i seriously don't care

FK | unnamed
08-23-2003, 01:02 AM
The thing is w/ ctf, a lot of people seem kind of umm... lost when it comes to “cheap” combat.

Like look at what Sid does, to me that's very smart thinking what he does.

He zaps them, drains them and basically screws them over.

A FC w/o force and/or an escort energizing him is basically a dead man "walking", literally.

But still to this day it amazes me how I see 2 guys from the opposing team camping in our base waiting for our flag to return and almost everyone does nothing more than try to saber and pull+kick them.

Even if one goes down, #2 will have plenty of force to heal/speed/absorb and get away.

So just whore them both and take them out once they grab.

I mean maybe it is “cheap” but personally I think if a FC is going to have enough “balls” to just stand in the middle of our base just waiting for a grab then he deserves to be whored non stop.

But a lot of ctf people seem to think they have the “right” to just camp for a grab opportunity and when you whore them they totally flip out over it.


I think the worst is that "CapperWhore" guy.

I mean this dude flipped out because I just stood in front of him mind tricking over and over and made him use seeing until empty.

/kill

pushed his depleted ass right off the ledge.

I don't see anything wrong w/ that, but a lot of people do for some reason.

Rad Blackrose
08-23-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by FK | unnamed
I think the worst is that "CapperWhore" guy.

I mean this dude flipped out because I just stood in front of him mind tricking over and over and made him use seeing until empty.

/kill

pushed his depleted ass right off the ledge.

I don't see anything wrong w/ that, but a lot of people do for some reason.

That has Darwin award written all over it, seriously.

Jeff 42
08-23-2003, 01:46 AM
HuntingWabbits is a pretty crappy server... it has faster than normal Force regen, which means there is non-stop pullwhoring, and it has frequent lag spikes. Unfortunately it's the only all-weapons FFA server that gets any traffic anymore. :(

[fk]mediablitz
08-23-2003, 07:21 AM
uh huh, but all of the saber servers are filled with RPGing newbies who cream over qui gon lightsaber hilts. And there are probably only 3 or 4 full weapon servers left, and Hunting Wabbits isn't nearly as laggy as CT Guns server or the others

FK | unnamed
08-23-2003, 07:34 AM
go on IRC, I'm bored and I want to go lame some noobs.

[fk]mediablitz
08-23-2003, 10:55 AM
Seriously man, i've been banned from so many servers now, it's crazy. Sometimes for totally ridiculous reasons. JK2 is a great game, and I sometimes wonder if these idiots don't make up for their cluelessness with the fact that they provide me tons of entertainment while I **** with them. I got banned the other day from a server the other day after I had been on it about 30 seconds. This empowered admin challenged me to a private duel. We started the duel, and I kicked him. 3 seconds later I was kick banned. That is by far the craziest ban i've ever had on me.

[fk]mediablitz
08-23-2003, 10:57 AM
That reminds me, it's actually a good thing those rpgers run that Jedi Academy mod, because they run the version without the red swing bug, which makes kick whoring oh so much more satisfying.

griff38
08-23-2003, 12:46 PM
You r correct about Wabbits, It's been a very constant server for sometime now.
I have never seen ANYBODY get kicked or banned there though.


I know some other good gun servers but I have a hard enough time gettin on already so I won't mention which one it is :p

Emon
08-23-2003, 02:11 PM
That's one of my favorite servers, I've played on it for well over a year.

FK | unnamed
08-23-2003, 10:51 PM
heh I got banned from this noob haven because (no joke) I was "zig zagging" in between all the people standing around doing nothing and accidentally brushed one of them w/ my saber chipping off 1 shield point...

^1-{^1DEA^1}-^4Home|22ms|64.246.58.190:28070

oh man you got to love this, the day JA servers go up all these fruity little JK2 rpg noob clans are going to totally flip out when all these new players who bought the game connect and just start going Rambo on their ass.

Cool thing is there will not be any gay little admin mods for these idiots rely on for safety (not to mention most of these retards could not figure out how to ip ban a person using base console commands if they had a gun to their head).

Granted some jackass will put out an admin mod (WITH NEW AND IMPROVED PUNISHMENT COMMANDS!!! NOW YOU CAN TURN PLAYERS INTO WOMBATS!!!) Within the first couple of weeks and the noob trash will flock to it like flies on fecal matter but that first week or so is going to be mighty fun.

lllKyNeSlll
08-23-2003, 11:17 PM
who is jmb?

FK | unnamed
08-23-2003, 11:24 PM
huh?

lllKyNeSlll
08-24-2003, 12:10 AM
there's some guy that pyro called JMB in a server. I think its media blitz and it was a mistype of MB but im not sure.

[fk]mediablitz
08-24-2003, 05:56 AM
wasn't me

Rumor
08-24-2003, 01:58 PM
nah thats raze.

[fk]mediablitz
08-24-2003, 02:36 PM
Rumor, make grendle server full weapon until JA comes out

mr2turbo
08-24-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll
who is jmb?

me

Pyro
08-24-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll
there's some guy that pyro called JMB in a server. I think its media blitz and it was a mistype of MB but im not sure.

I NVER MISTIPE NUB

g//plaZma
08-24-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by [fk]mediablitz
Rumor, make grendle server full weapon until JA comes out

I usually try to set it to full weapons. It's on full weapons now, I think.

Tosh_UK
08-25-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by FK | unnamed
The thing is w/ ctf, a lot of people seem kind of umm... lost when it comes to “cheap” combat.

Like look at what Sid does, to me that's very smart thinking what he does.

He zaps them, drains them and basically screws them over.

A FC w/o force and/or an escort energizing him is basically a dead man "walking", literally.

But still to this day it amazes me how I see 2 guys from the opposing team camping in our base waiting for our flag to return and almost everyone does nothing more than try to saber and pull+kick them.

Even if one goes down, #2 will have plenty of force to heal/speed/absorb and get away.

So just whore them both and take them out once they grab.

I mean maybe it is “cheap” but personally I think if a FC is going to have enough “balls” to just stand in the middle of our base just waiting for a grab then he deserves to be whored non stop.

But a lot of ctf people seem to think they have the “right” to just camp for a grab opportunity and when you whore them they totally flip out over it.


I think the worst is that "CapperWhore" guy.

I mean this dude flipped out because I just stood in front of him mind tricking over and over and made him use seeing until empty.

/kill

pushed his depleted ass right off the ledge.

I don't see anything wrong w/ that, but a lot of people do for some reason.

I like to sit close to there flag and grip kick the flag runner... most times in pub games no one team zaps/heal (I mean god forbid you help some one on your team and a big no no to help them if they got the flag) well anyways by the time they got back to there base they have used up all the force pool, and a grip and few kicks they are down. then all you see is "grip noob" well if I am correct grip noob would mean that I don't know how to use it and they would of not been killed!

Lightsaberboy
08-25-2003, 09:12 AM
now what other gun servers will we gun players go on? :(
that was a fun server.. i enjoyed the fact how it recorded stats and listed everyone on that server on the site, and it was fun seeing how i was rated in comparison to the other players and how often i used which weapons, and who were my favorite victims...

lllKyNeSlll
08-25-2003, 11:35 PM
put it on full guns and take out the stun mod. That mod is fun but after playign it 45 minutes and with so many bad packets there's no way I could keep up with bf-theory who i can neg in real guns.

g//plaZma
08-26-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll
put it on full guns and take out the stun mod. That mod is fun but after playign it 45 minutes and with so many bad packets there's no way I could keep up with bf-theory who i can neg in real guns.

Yeah, I told Rumor to take the mod off. When people come into the server and see other people blowing eachother up with a stun baton, they think something's wrong or someone's "hacking," so they disconnect in confusion. I really hate explaining how the mod works to every noob that comes in.

Rad Blackrose
08-26-2003, 12:22 AM
Don't worry Kynes, I dispensed the can of whoopass on him pretty bad at his own game.

Rumor
08-26-2003, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll
put it on full guns and take out the stun mod. That mod is fun but after playign it 45 minutes and with so many bad packets there's no way I could keep up with bf-theory who i can neg in real guns.

haha. i outscore him just about every time. and i have a lot more problems with ping/packetloss than you...

FK | unnamed
08-26-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Rumor
haha. i outscore him just about every time. and i have a lot more problems with ping/packetloss than you...

trust me bro, even on 56k you are running better than a lot of us on cable now.


http://www.angelfire.com/ex/jsr/shot0000.jpg


http://www.angelfire.com/ex/jsr/shot0003.jpg

I can still put up a decent fight because I’m good at predicting/second guessing what people are going to do but no joke, I don’t see 50% of the stuff going on in the server.

Lightsaberboy
08-26-2003, 11:27 AM
hmm. the server's back up apparently..

FK | unnamed
08-26-2003, 11:36 AM
yeah those pics were from yesterday, but I just played a quick game and it's as smooth as it used to be.

*hopes it stays that way.

Darth_Misery
09-06-2003, 04:03 AM
Hunting Wabbits is a killer server. All death...all the time. People there usually don't care how they live or die. They just show up to have fun.

A real rarity in JK2 these days........