PDA

View Full Version : tell me about yourself

*DarK<>CloUd*
08-26-2003, 02:01 PM
As u all know i am new here And, i want to know a little about everyone like, where u come from your age your intrest.

I am 17 years old and i am from st.louis mo, I like to play this game and i am a sponsored skater. lol :D

Sivy
08-26-2003, 02:09 PM
hello :wavey:

my name is sivy and i'm an alcoholic

*pauses for applause….. realises he’s in the wrong room*

:D

i'm 24, as of 2 days ago, and i'm an IT technician from the UK.

i like star war, matrix and cheese.

:)

beware, someone called Rhett will be along later to take your pants

XERXES
08-26-2003, 02:13 PM
I am 19

I am a computer science major at Appalachian State University, I am a sophmore here.

um, I enjoy running, road biking and mountain biking.

uh...

Shinzon
08-26-2003, 02:18 PM
I'm a psychopath.

No, really.

Oh well...

I'm Shinzon of Remus. I'm from London, England, and I'm 21 years of age. I work at the BBC, at Broadcasting House, and I drive a dark green Mazda MX5. I enjoy swimming and going to the gym, plus the odd game of golf. I like 'Star Trek', hence the name, and I've got roughly 15 LucasForums accounts, all under different names. Wait a second and I'll introduce myself again...

Won't be a moment.

Edit- you are a moron...

11. You may not register another account under the same IP number. You must also use a valid email address when registering.

Pick one, all the others will be banned, if you re-register again, you will be permanently IP banned. Last thing we need to do is give new members the wrong idea. :mad:

_Groovy:mad:

Die Another Day
08-26-2003, 02:25 PM
Hello again.

It's Die Another Day here... or should I say Shinzon?(or Moron?)

Anyway, another minor detail that I missed out of my last post, which a lot of people around here know and so therefore you will probably find out sooner or later: I'm gay.
So I recommend screaming, turning around and running as fast as you can!

Don't worry, I won't bite.

Much.

XERXES
08-26-2003, 02:44 PM
whats the deal with multiple user names?

KBell
08-26-2003, 02:47 PM
Hi, im KBell, i LOVE football and the Steelers :D

I like making sigs with Photoshop and experimenting with Photoshop and G-Max aswell.

Im pretty nice to everyone unless your a spammer ;)

And welcome to the forums

i am a sponsored skater.

Really? Who ya sponcered by? I used to be a skateboarder, but i quit after it got boring :p

XERXES
08-26-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by *DarK<>CloUd*
As u all know i am new here And, i want to know a little about everyone like, where u come from your age your intrest.

I am 17 years old and i am from st.louis mo, I like to play this game and i am a sponsored skater. lol :D sponsored skater eh? by who? A local skate shop? I used to have lots of sponsors when I mountain bike raced..cane creek, oakley, paceline bicycles (local shop) and hutchinson.

Alegis
08-26-2003, 02:59 PM
new as well, computer geek, build19081988 version 1.5, outdated for 15 years and a star wars geek...Born in the usa, live in Belgium

Darklighter
08-26-2003, 03:35 PM
Umm, hello everyone. My name's Darky, and I have an internet addiction problem...

...wait a tick...

>_>;

*follows Sivy into the right room*

XD My name's Darky, I'm 17 years of age, and I R a mod of dis 'ere forum ^^; I mod a few other forums across the net, I'm an amatuer graphics artist (mainly Photoshop-based). I like chatting with friends online (mainly insane-babble, courtesy of the Echo Base IRC chat room *points to link in sig* ;) ). Offline, I'm a student living in England, UK, currently taking Maths, English Lit and Drama. Aye:)

Azrael
08-26-2003, 03:39 PM
Hmm... sounds like a cheesy pickup line, to me. You're not trying to get in my pants, are you? You're not? Aw, bummer.

Jed
08-26-2003, 04:10 PM
*darts eyes*

Yessssssssssss.....

Hiya, I'm Jed. I'm the *other* moderator of this area...and I have no life. Good for me, bad for you spammers out there :p :D

Yea, I'm the Swamp's resident hardass when Niner isn't around.

Um...I make my own sigpics....um...and play lots of video games. Lots. I'm an MOH guy, and I work at a few other websites across teh interweb.

KBell
08-26-2003, 05:27 PM
Oh yeah, i have a dog named Oscar too ^_^

http://www.angelfire.com/blog/bakers8er0/cute.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/blog/bakers8er0/doing_something.jpg

legameboy
08-26-2003, 06:06 PM
H'lo. My name is Lev- erm legameboy and um... I um... there was this... :p .

I'm legameboy. I'm 11 years old, in eighth grade, and have lived most of my live in Mexico. I like playing PC games, and I fileshare ROMs a lot and I also have interested in any type of Internet or programming code. I also like to dittle around in Photoshop a bit. Oh, yeah and I forgot, I try to make my posts have perfect grammer and spelling. ;)

Sam Fisher
08-26-2003, 06:13 PM
My name is Sam, (really) I'm 13, live in Texas, am a Homeschool student... I have nothing else to say.

Lost Welshman
08-26-2003, 07:46 PM
I've got 2 months of my 15th year left.

I had a pretty normal life, but now it's messed up.

The end.

My sig pretty much says it all, if you ignore the matrix theme of it all.

Alegis
08-26-2003, 08:26 PM
checka outta me measily bada website-a if you wanta knowe me

Darth Eggplant
08-26-2003, 08:39 PM
hey, I am Darth Eggplant and I am about the oldest person in these forum communities. I am 40 years old. I live in Toronto Canada. I like cartoons, comics, video games, movies , music, etc. If it's got a sugar rush to it, or it's fun and makes you go weeeee!!!!! I like it. (I have a few lucas arts games, 2 actually) but I like games, and stuff. Invader Zim, The Matrix. I am single and have a cat, her name is smudge and she will be 13 in feb. she is also a pisces. (I also as you can see have no life.) [and I am not a role model for your children.:D ] I have the annoying habit of posting in haiku, but I am not doing so this post, just to fake people out. I think computers are neat so long as you use them propperly. such uses include playing, collecting and listening to mp3's. downloading funny parody posters and images. watching movie trailers, cool flash animations, zanny cartoons; and getting a chance to meet and talk to poeple from other countries, whom you do not get to meet all the time otherwise.
anyhow as Douglas Adams said: "I am Mostly Harmless." and I have met and talked to some nice swampies so welcome, and I hope you stay.

topshot
08-26-2003, 09:20 PM
Name's Topshot. I'm 17 years of age, a South Dakotan, and am a Junior in High School. Welcome to the forums and have a nice day. :)

Reclaimer
08-26-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by KBell

SO CUTE!!!

Pisces
08-27-2003, 03:20 AM
Ey. My name happens to be none of your business(:p). I'm 16, live in Canada in da stix. I'm best known for being easily confused, my logic, my advice, my sarcasm and my multi-coloured eyes (blue, yellow, and some brown). I generally live off technology but nothing can beat a swim or walk with some good friends (I almost got killed by a friggin raft that flipped, about 4'x4' and we fit eight of us on there:D).

And that's all the important stuff about me.:D

that I can think of at the moment

BongoBob
08-27-2003, 03:54 AM
Hi! I am BOB! Now, everyone say hi bob!
(Far off voices)Hi Bob!
HI!
Ummm..., yeah. I play Jedi Knight II and track down people that have d/led the JA Beta and turn 'em in, because they suck and it's illegal(Say no to warez). I stay here just to pass time by when I'm not working on my JKII map or waiting for the JA demo. I also download MP3s and make mixes, since my life revolves around music:D

That's about it for me. And yes, beware Rhett. He'll distract you by having his basket-making elves give youa welcome basket and then steal your pants. Be careful...

Neko Lain
08-27-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by BongoBob
I also download MP3s and make mixes, since my life revolves around music:D

Illegal music is also wares :p

Hi, i am 20 years old, i work as a trainee computer techinician.
I live in Osaka in Japan

BongoBob
08-27-2003, 07:17 AM
Downloading mp3s for a mix is no different than recording them off the radio. As long as people don't act stupidly and download albums that havn't even come out yet or just a a whole cd, that's illeagal

Don't start with me, beause I've already looked this crap up;)

Darklighter
08-27-2003, 10:34 AM
Well that's enough for now, thank you =P

Originally posted by Jed
Yea, I'm the Swamp's resident hardass when Niner isn't around.

...o.o;...

Well, I guess that's true...I'm way to nice to be the hardass of the Swamp XD

Oh yes, and I was a goldfish in my previous life[/completely random statement about moi]

Sivy
08-27-2003, 10:47 AM
its a real good cop/ bad cop kinda thing :D

[pointless random fact about me] i hate cotton wool, just looking at the stuff makes me shudder. i cannot touch it without getting queasy. weird i know [/ pointless random fact about me]

Darth Groovy
08-27-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by KBell

That dog is adorable.

My name is Darth Groovy, and I like dogs.

Please don't eat the yellow snow! :)

Reclaimer
08-27-2003, 10:58 AM
<_<

>_>

Hi I'm Reclaimer the Resident no one likes me guy.

You'll learn to not like me also. 0.0

Homuncul
08-27-2003, 11:38 AM
Buenos dias. I am 241 years old. I was born by Saint German in 1762. I traveled with him for a long time. I have witnessed French Revolution of 1789 and drank tequilla with Kaliostro himself.

If you wouldn't find any intellectual debate here (and you certainly will not :D) please visit Senate Chambers

BTW I have brown eyes and 12 inch frame. Would you like to date with me?

ZBomber
08-27-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
<_<

>_>

Hi I'm Reclaimer the Resident no one likes me guy.

You'll learn to not like me also. 0.0

Damn Straight!
*Gives Reclaimer a cookie* :p

Jed, you may be an ass, but atleast your a good looking ass. ^_^

MM-k.

I'm ZBomber. (Z or Zed) My real name is Mike -------------. Only Jed knows my last name. :evil3: I live in Massachusetts. I'm going to be 14 later this month (September 21). I'm known for making incredible ammounts of spelling errors, like Baseball, I study Jed, enjoy looking at..... um....... pictures.......of.......oh look! A moose!

*runs* :D

HaruGlory89
08-27-2003, 01:33 PM
Hi, I'm HaruGlory89, a fan of Groove Adventure Rave, an anime.

Welcome, but here's a warning. DON'T POST ANYTHING ABOUT WAR*Z! Seeing those newbies get banned one by one gives me nightmares.

StormHammer
08-27-2003, 02:21 PM
Hi, I'm Stormy, the resident 'old guy'™ (36 if you must know), and I'm an IT/Finance Officer working for a charity that offers accessible transport for disabled and elderly people. :)

You can find me lurking in the Cynon Valley of Wales, UK (turn West from London :p ).

I'm a long-time hardcore gamer, and my hobbies include digital painting, sketching and writing (check the link in my sig).

Welcome to the forums, and have a nice time.

And lets try to keep the warez talk out of here, m'kay. :cool:

*goes back to polishing the fragalicious 'Mod Canon 1337 XL* ;)

gorganfloss
08-27-2003, 10:09 PM
Hello. :wavey:
My name is...er...was...uhh...will be again...gorganfloss.:)
Im 15 and live in that corner of your house you never go in. You know the one. I used to post here, but now it has become a rare occurance. Oh, and Im an idiot. Just thought Id throw that out there.:rolleyes:

Darth Rythe
08-28-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by topshot
Name's Topshot. I'm 17 years of age, a South Dakotan, and am a Junior in High School. Welcome to the forums and have a nice day. :)

Hey, this is my Master, he's one year older than me and he is my Master....(i'm 16 for all you non-maths people) My forum name is Darth Rythe....I live in Australia, and.....Welcome.