View Full Version : The Republic Strikes Back
09-03-2003, 03:14 PM
- The story takes place just after the events of KOTOR. Revan returned to his rightful place as the Dark Lord of the Sith. Bastilla Shan has become his apprentice. HK-47 and Canderous Ordo serve as his own personal mercenaries/right hand men/droid. Zaalbar was Force Persuaded by Revan to kill Mission Vao to honor his life-debt to him. Zaalbar was then killed by Bastilla for Revan's own amusement. T3 was turned into scrap heap with some small parts salvaged for HK. Jolee Bindo and Juhani were both killed by Revan. Carth Onasi is the only known survivor of the Republic. -
- Ten years have passed since Revan returned to power. The Sith army is now virtually invincible. The Republic is seemingly dead .... or so Revan and his followers thought .... -
- Carth became the head of the Republic, recruiting anyone he could to his cause. He and his followers constructed a base on the Unknown planet. He trained his followers to become Republic soldiers. The only thing he needed now was something that would be hard to find thanks to Revan: the aid of the Jedi. -
- Revan quickly sent his forces to destroy any known Jedi that was not under his dark influence. Jedi who followed the Light Side of the Force were quickly becoming extinct. Carth needed the help of a master Jedi, to train others to become followers of the Light, to strengthen the fight against Revan. A Jedi Academy was built on the Unknown planet, but it had neither teacher nor student to fill it's great halls. Carth was determined to change that. -
- Carth sent members of the new Republic to the very ends of the Outer Rim to search for any living Jedi he could find. He could only gather a small handfull of Jedi masters, but even that amount he was greatfulll for. Carth quietly spread the word on different planets to join his cause. The Jedi masters began training promising young Padawans! -
- Revan wasn't exactly unsuccessful in his ventures either though .... with Canderous Ordo by his side, he was easily able to influence Mandalorian clans to swear alligance to the Sith. Also, a certain bounty hunter by the name of Cassus Fett had also been found to still be alive in the deserts of Tatooine! Cassus was paid a huge fee to kill Carth Onasi, which Revan knows is still alive. Time is running short, the Sith army grows ever stronger. This truly could be the last chance of the Republic to stop the menace of the Sith. Only time will tell the outcome. -
Did you like the story? I hope you did! Well, I guess we can start role playing! I'll play as a promising young Jedi known as Shaden Skywalker!
09-03-2003, 03:46 PM
= Shaden Skywalker was always told by his parents that he would one day grow up to be something great. Shaden never took it to heart though. Shaden lived on Tatooine with his mother and father. They were poor, and being poor on Tatooine is not an easy life to live. Somehow, though, they got by. Shaden met Revan before he became the Dark Lord of the Sith. It was during a trip that Revan made to Tatooine in search of the Star Forge map of that planet. Shaden loved to watch the swoop bike races as a child. Well, one day, this mysterious stranger appears out of nowhere, enters the swoop races, and becomes the swoop race champion of Tatooine with ease! This stranger was Revan. Shaden had met his idol. He wanted to be just like this stranger when he grew up, he wanted to the fastest and best swoop rider there ever was. Before Revan left, Shaden managed to persuade his idol into giving him an autoprint. To Shaden, this autoprint was like a lightsaber to a Jedi. It meant everthing to him. Years passed by, and Shaden followed his dream. He became the best swoop rider on Tatooine. Shaden wasn't fully pleased yet though. He wanted to test his skill on other worlds. During a trip to Manaan, Shaden's father got into a fight with a soldier of the Sith. The soldier managed to trick his parents into entering the Sith base on Manaan. Shaden secretly followed them. His parents were tortured before his eyes, within the base. They were then placed on a ship that was headed to Korriban, where they would meet their unfortunate end. Shaden snuck aboard the ship before it took off in an effort to save his parents. He failed and was captured by the Sith. Eventually they landed on Korriban, where a suprise visit from Revan himself was made. Revan was in the mood to amuse himself. Shaden was forced to watch his parents tortured and brutally murdered by the Dark Lord. Shaden was broken inside. Things got worse when Revan took off his mask and stared into the eye of the young Skywalker. -
Revan - Shaden Skywalker. Let it be known that it does not pay to anger a Dark Lord. You will bow to me. I will train you in the ways of the Dark Side. The anger and hatred that are within you now, let these emotions flow through you. Let it become your power. You will become a great Dark Jedi, and perhaps, one day, the next Dark Lord. You see, I know that my apprentice is already forming a plan to try and kill me and take over. I will make you into the ultimate Dark Jedi. I will pass my knowledge onto you, you will be my new apprentice, and you will kill my old one. You will be a great Jedi, young Skywalker. What say you?
- After witnessing the slaughter of his parents, Shaden was already at a loss for words. The fact that the killer of his parents had just offered him a place by his side, infuriated Shaden. But the straw that broke the Bantha's back, was when Revan unmasked himself. Shaden had recognized the Dark Lord as his now former idol. Something came over Shaden. Something that couldn't be explained. Shaden let out a mighty roar of anger, that shook the very walls of the Sith Academy! Shaden unwittingly used a Jedi Force push, that slammed Revan against a wall! Shaden broke free and fled the Academy. -
- Shaden had no hope of survival, but he didn't really care either. As the Sith began to close in on him for the kill, Shaden was snatched and pulled into some bushes. He was suddenly draped in stealth. The Sith had lost him. -
- His rescuer explained that he was a friend, and would take him to a place where he would be safe. Shaden wasn't exactly up for a fight, as he had absorbed alot in that single day. He followed his rescuer to a ship. They quickly fled Korriban and were headed to the Unknown planet. -
- Shaden sat next to his rescuer but said nothing to him. He was too busy mourning his parents to really care about anything else that was going on. The stranger decided to break the ice and speak first. -
Stranger - You allright, kid? What the heck happened down there? K ... kid? Don't you even want to know who I am? Hell ... a thank you would be nice ... nah. Not necessary. My name is .....
- To be continued ... hopefully -
09-08-2003, 09:44 PM
"...Ethan Korr. I'd also like you to meet my daughter, Teri Korr."
For the first time, Shaden noticed the girl sitting in the shadows. She stepped forward and greeted him.
"My father is well known for his rescues," she said. "Even I don't know how he manages to be where the trouble is."
"Wrong place, right time," Ethan laughs.
09-09-2003, 01:42 AM
- Shaden opens his mouth but no words come out. He has so much on his mind .... the death of his parents, the betrayal of his idol, the fact that he used the Force ... it was alot to absorb. He was broken inside. Still, he managed to say something. -
Th .... thank you for saving me.
- That is all he could get out of himself. He then leaned against one of the walls of the ship, held himself, closed his eyes, and fell asleep. -
- Elsewhere, at the Sith Academy on Korriban, Darth Revan sits on his bed pondering current events ... -
The Skywalker child used the Force. I would not be so concerned except for the fact that he is so incredibly strong in the Force! Stronger even then me! I must stop him from learning his true potential. I must have him DESTROYED! Those damn Korrs ... Ethan and Teri. They ..... disturbed my plans. They will pay for such foolishness. Once they land on the Unknown planet, Cassus Fett will be waiting for them. He will kill all three of them in one foul swoop. After this deed has been done, he will kill Carth Onasi. Then I shall unleash my dark minions upon the planet, annihilating all who oppose the Sith! Cassus better not return until these deeds are done ... or he will feel the wrath of the Dark Side not known to one such as he!
09-09-2003, 04:28 PM
"No, let him sleep," Ethan said as Teri moved over to Shaden. Teri objected.
"But he'll sleep much better in a bed," she said. Ethan shook his head.
"Let him rest," he said. "He's just come out of a great danger. Being chased by Sith isn't something that happens every day."
"Dad," Teri said, rolling her eyes. "For us it does happen every day."
A small alarm went off.
"Speaking of every day..." Teri said. "The Sith are on our trail. No, wait. Even better. Cassus Fett. We can't outrun him."
"He'll wait until we're on the ground," Ethan said. "He'd rather see with his eyes that we're dead. He'll give us a few warning shots and speed right by."
Sure enough, Cassus gave three warning shots, only one of them hitting the ship. Even that one was enough to send Shaden leaping to his feet with a wild look in his eyes.
"Teri," Ethan yelled. "Return fire!"
Teri had already disappeared into one of the gun turrets. Fett's ship lurched slightly before continuing on its path.
"I hit him once," Teri called, "but it didn't do much damage. We can expect a nasty surprise when we land."
09-09-2003, 08:17 PM
- Shaden was startled, but not scared. He looked to Teri and then to Ethan. He absorbed the situation in his mind, then he reacted. -
Ethan, man the other gun turret, I'll fly the ship!
- Ethan turned and looked at Shaden a bit startled. -
"Fly the ship"? I don't think that's such a great ide....
Dad! Just listen to him! We don't exactly have time to argue right now anyway! Get over here!
- Ethan rushed over to the other gun turret and hopped into the seat. Shaden hopped into the pilot seat and took over flying. -
Get ready for a bumpy ride! I can manuever us to get in some shots on whoever it is that's attacking us, and get us out of the jam just in time for the attacker to miss us, but I need you two to be on point with your shots, OK?
- Shaden flew almost professional. He manuevered in close to Cassus' ship. Teri and Ethan shot his ship with ease. Shaden then flew away from the ship as Cassus fired off his shots. He missed. Shaden flew in close one more time, then Teri and Ethan were able to greatly damage his ship. Cassus leaped into an escape pod on his ship. The pod headed towards some nearby planet. The trio was safe ... at least for now. -
That ... that was great!
How did you learn to fly like that, Shaden?
Well, my dad flies ..... flew a ship for a living. He had to deal with space pirates every once in a while. He wanted me to learn the trade, so he taught me how to fly. Besides, flying a ship isn't too different from racing a swoop bike, so it was easy for me to learn.
- Shaden got up and Ethan sat back in the pilot seat, and took over flying the ship. Shaden sat down next to Teri and the two began a conversation with eachother. -
09-10-2003, 02:48 PM
"So how did you end up on Korriban?" Teri asked.
09-11-2003, 04:32 AM
My parents were kidnapped on Manaan and taken to a ship. I followed the kidnappers to the ship and secretly boarded. I arrived to see my parents being tourtured by the Sith. I tried to free my parents but instead was captured myself. We were taken to Korriban by the Sith, where Darth Revan killed my parents. He tried to get me to become his new apprentice, right after he killed my parents! I hate him. He will pay. The worst part about it, is that he was once my idol. I'll get into that some other time though. I don't really feel much like talking, I'd rather get to know more about you, Teri.
09-12-2003, 03:36 AM
Teri cocked her head thoughtfully. "What do you want to know?"
09-12-2003, 03:41 AM
- Shaden sat and thought for a moment, and then replied. -
Where are you and your father from? Where's your mom at? What were you doing on Korriban before we met? Hmmmm ... anything that you feel like telling me about yourself would be fine with me.
09-12-2003, 06:03 PM
"Hmm," Teri said thoughtfully. "I guess the best place to start would be at the beginning. My mom hates my dad for a reason we still like to keep secret. She gave birth to my brother and I, but then told my dad to leave. I grew up on Coruscant with her being the only parent I knew.
"One day when I was playing outside, my dad came back. He asked me if my mom was home and I took him in to see her. I was puzzled by her reaction to this man I didn't know. She ordered him to leave. When I asked her who he was, she told me to mind my own business. He got angry. He asked her if my father was not my business. From that I discovered who the man was. He left and my mom told me not to go outside ever again.
"Eight years ago, when I was 8 years old, I ran away from my mom because I wanted to find my dad. I found him after two years of searching and have been travelling with him since. It's been six years. My mom has never come after me because she doesn't want me returning and filling my brother's mind with how wonderful our dad is. She decided that having one child leave is better than both.
"My dad and I travel everywhere. I usually stay with the ship while he goes out to do whatever it is we are there for. On Korriban, it was to find you. Sometimes, I join him and leave the ship, but those are on the rare occasions he thinks he might not be able to handle the situation alone."
09-12-2003, 09:36 PM
- Shaden nodded his head in understanding. He stayed silent for a moment until he thought of something Teri had said. -
= Shaden Skywalker =
You came to Korriban to find me? How did you know I was there?
- Just then, Carth Onasi's voice was heard on the ship's communicator. It was a transmission from the new Republic, claiming sanctuary for enemies of the Sith on the Unknown Planet. -
= Ethan Korr =
I was wondering when Carth was going to give us those coordinants!
- Ethan changed the direction of his ship to head to the Unknown planet. -
= Shaden Skywalker =
Teri? How did you know I was on Korriban?
= Teri Korr =
Well, I don't know the full details, but Carth Onasi requested it himself.
= Shaden Skywalker =
Carth Onasi requested my rescue? Carth's the head of the Republic, he's famous all over the galaxy for his valiant efforts against the Sith ... and he requested someone to rescue me? How did he even know I existed?!?
= Ethan Korr =
You know as much about this as we do, kid. We'll find out when we get to Carth. He seems to know something about you that we ... and I'm thinking you too do not know.
- Shaden looked confused but a little excited. He couldn't wait to get to Carth. He had heard stories of this man, but never seen him in person or anything. Carth was like a legend! -
I needed to use your characters to further the story a bit, wildjedi, so if you ever want to use mine for the same purpose, feel free to.
09-13-2003, 07:16 PM
"You're special," Teri said. "I haven't known you very long, but even I can tell that."
"Teri," Ethan said cautiously. He glanced at Shaden. "The duck needs his pond."
"Sometimes there's room in the pond for a goose," Teri replied. Ethan frowned.
"This pond is too small right now," he said. "Wait until the river fills it."
Shaden stood in confusion, wondering what this might mean.
OOC: Just so you know and can work around it, Ethan and Teri are Jedi, but are trying to avoid mentioning it just yet. The duck is Shaden. His pond is his lack of knowledge at the current time. The goose is the knowledge he doesn't have yet. The river is Carth, who will most likely spill the goose into the pond.
09-13-2003, 09:46 PM
You got it lol!
- Shaden was quite confused about what Teri and Ethan were talking about, so he decided to inquire about it. -
Um ... say what?
Don't worry, Shaden, you'll understand in due time. You and Teri should get some rest, because once we get to the Republic's base of operations, I have a feeling that none of us will be getting very much sleep.
- Shaden dismissed the conversation and chose a bed to sleep in on the ship. He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, but he was actually deep in thought about the day's events that had transpired. He was greatful to the Torrs for their help, but he was still broken inside over his parents brutal murder committed by a man he used to look up to. He secretly swore never to enter a swoop bike race ever again. He thought about what he should do now that he was all alone. He decided he would kill Revan somehow. His heart began to fill with rage and anger and hatred. His only quest for now, would be to end the very existence of the killer of his parents. He didn't know how, but Shaden had been known to go through with anything he had set his mind to. Tears ran down his face. He was in so much pain that he couldn't bare it. Suddenly, he felt as if his thoughts had been invaded. He quickly rubbed his tears away and opened his eyes. He sat up to see Teri in his room standing next to his bed. -
= Shaden Skywalker =
I ... I was thinking about the things that happened today. It felt like someone was watching my thoughts. It was weird. But I feel I should tell you something about what I was thinking. I am going to kill Revan! I don't know or care HOW, but I AM!
- Shaden waited for Teri to respond. -
09-15-2003, 03:32 PM
For a moment, Teri didn't say anything, but rather just stood there looking into Shaden's eyes. It made him slightly uncomfortable and he looked away. It felt like she was looking deeper than his eyes, but how could she be looking straight into... his brain?
"I understand your feelings," she said at last. "But sometimes revenge isn't the best way to go. Have you ever thought about trying to win Revan to your thinking?"
09-15-2003, 08:57 PM
- Shaden understood her way of thinking about the situation, but it didn't steer his plan any. He looked back to her. -
I understand you mean well, Teri, but all means to winning Revan over to my thinking went out the window when he brutally murdered my mom and dad right before my eyes and then asked me to join him. No, I think the only thing that's going to satisfy me if even, will be when I take his life in the same way he took my parents away from me. Brutally.
- A painfully sad expression came across Shaden's face again. It then turned to anger. He covered his face with his hands to cover up his sadness as if it was a bit embarrassing to him. -
09-16-2003, 12:48 AM
Teri's eyes went blank as she turned away from him.
"Try to get some rest," she said abruptly before leaving the room.
09-16-2003, 05:56 PM
- Shaden took Teri's advice and worked on getting some sleep. When he awoke, he noticed that the ship was no longer flying. They had landed on the Unknown planet! Ethan and Teri were already off the ship. Shaden wondered why they did not wake him up when they landed ... he decided to look around for them. He happened by a window of the ship where he could see Ethan and Teri talking with some guy he had never seen before. He hurried off of the ship to join them. He was about to walk up to them when the conversation they were having cought his ear .... -
09-17-2003, 02:29 AM
"And how are you, Master Korr?" the man asked respectfully. Ethan laughed.
"Old friend," he said. "I may be a Jedi Master, but there should still be no need for me to ask you to call me Ethan."
"And how is the great Master Korr's padawan?" the man continued, ignoring Ethan's comment. Teri laughed at the look on her dad's face.
"I think you'd better not underestimate my master, the great Ethan Korr, Mr. Onasi," she said, her eyes sparkling. "In response to your question, I'm doing just as good as my dad. But we didn't come here for a reunion of friends. We've brought you somebody."
Carth looked to the ship, but didn't see Shaden hiding underneath.
"Yes, we left him on board," Ethan said. "He's still sleeping."
09-17-2003, 04:25 AM
- Shaden decided it was pointless to hide, so he made his way over to the three. Their conversation stopped as they turned their attention to him. -
Carth Onasi, this is Shaden Skywalker. Shaden Skywalker, this is Carth Onasi.
- Carth and Shaden shook hands. -
Shaden Skywalker! It's about time we crossed paths! Well, before we say anything more, Let's all go inside and relax. We have a lot to talk about!
- Ethan and Carth started their way to the base, catching up on old times on the way. Teri shortly followed, but stopped when she noticed Shaden lagging a bit behind. -
Is everything alright, Shaden?
I ... yeah. Everything's alright. Thank you for your concern though, Teri. We should get moving.
- Shaden smiled at Teri, Teri smiled back. The two joined the other two at the entrance to the base. -
09-20-2003, 03:24 AM
They went inside and were greeted by a wide hallway that was extremely colorless. Shaden was relieved when they entered a room that appeared much more comfortable and colorful. Carth motioned for them all to take a seat.
"And now Shaden," he said grandly, "I think it's time we get to know each other better."
09-20-2003, 04:34 AM
- Everyone sat down. Ethan, Teri, and Shaden each sat across from Carth. The conversation began. -
I'm Carth Onasi, last surviving member of the old Republic. I am now the current leader of the New Republic. I'm sure you're wondering what all the camotion is about you ....
... The thought has crossed my mind ...
Do you know what a Jedi is?
- Shaden's eyebrow perked up. -
Yes ... well, I can't exactly define a Jedi, but I know that they control the Force. Some use it for good, and some for evil. Why?
We'll get to that in a minute. My friend Ethan here tells me that you were captured by Darth Revan and the Sith. He also told me the unfortunate news of your parents, which you have both my, and the entire Republic's condolences for.
No offense, Mr. Onasi, but is there a point to this?
- Shaden noticed Teri looking at him out of the corner of his eye. It felt almost as if she was soothing him into patience with her mind. He mentally shrugged it off and continued his conversation with Carth. -
*Ahem*... Yes, of course. I appologize if I seemed to be beating around the bush a bit ... old habbits, you see. Well, here on the Unknown planet, we have formed an academy for the small amount of Jedi we find. Here we train them in the ways of the Jedi. Hopefully, they will grow to be Jedi Masters of the Light. They are a great help in the fight against Revan. You have been brought here because the Jedi Masters that teach here, have told me that you are extremely strong in the Force ... so strong, in fact, that you could be a great asset in the Republic/Sith war. You could be the key to the victory of the Republic!
Do not speak too hastily, Carth.
- Everyone turned and looked at the mysterious figure who had entered the room. Carth smiled and stood up, facing the stranger. -
Randu! It's about time you showed up! Ladies and gentlemen, this is Rendu Fora. He is the head Master Jedi of the academy!
- Rendu Fora was a Twi'lek Jedi Master who was strong in the Force. He was the first of the Jedi teachers that Carth had found. As Rendu prepared to speak, he kept his eyes soley on Shaden Skywalker. It made Shaden feel a bit uneasy, but he didn't mind. -
Shaden Skywalker! We meet at last. I am Rendu Fora. I must take you to meet the rest of teachers and students here at the academy at once!
No offense, sir, but I just met you. With what I've been through lately, it's a bit hard for me to trust anyone aside from Teri and Ethan.
- Shaden looked at Teri and then to Ethan as if begging one or both of them to go with him. -
No worries, Shaden. You'll be fine here. You're on the safest place in the galaxy ... at least it's safe for now.
I'll go with him, dad. I want to scope the place out for myself anyway.
Is that okay, Carth?
Of course it is! It'll give me and you a chance to catch up on old times anyway. Go right ahead, Teri!
Excellent. If you two will just follow me ....
- Shaden felt relieved that Teri had decided to join him. He had really taken a liking to her. Rendu Fora led the way as Shaden and Teri followed. -
rick ulo 11103
09-21-2003, 07:31 PM
rendu introduced a padawan who had been training with another master rick shyly said hello to shaden and teri
09-23-2003, 03:26 PM
Teri smiled at Shaden as they followed Rendu, as if trying to calm him.
"You'll like it here," she said. Then she noticed Rick and smiled at him. "Hello."
09-23-2003, 08:20 PM
- Shaden shook Rick's hand. -
Hello, Rick. My name's Shaden Skywalker.
Nice to meet you, Shaden.
I'd hate to interrupt, my friends, but Shaden, the Jedi Consel wants to meet you. We shouldn't keep them waiting.
- Shaden looked at Rendu, then at Teri and Rick. -
You two go ahead and get to know eachother, I'll be back when they're done with me.
- Shaden then followed Rendu over to the Jedi Consel. There were six Jedi Masters in all. Four of them were human two males and two females, one Twi'lek(Rendu), and one of an alien race that Shaden had neither seen nor heard of before. -
Shaden Skywalker, I'd like you to meet the Jedi Consel. To the far left is Master Drett, next to him is Master Jannasi, next to her is Master Kenobi, next to him is Master Trinitia, next to her is Master Londar. I, of course, am Master Fora.
Welcome you are, Shaden Skywalker. Happy are we to have you here with us.
Thank you, Master Londar.
Shaden, you have been brought to us not by chance, but because you are strong in the Force. We would like to train you in the ways of the Jedi.
You are gifted, young one. How you choose to use that gift is up to you. We can only hope that you will follow the ways of the light if you allow us to train you.
I sense anger and a lust for vengence within you, Skywalker. Make no mistake, we are willing to train you, but we will not hesitate to kill you if you fall to the Dark Side.
Control yourself, Master Drett! We want him to join us, not hate us. Besides, a fallen Jedi is not one that cannot be brought back to the light. Such words are unbecoming of a Jedi such as yourself!
I appologize, Shaden.
It's okay. I will not let my anger influence me. I would like to be trained in the ways of the Jedi. I would do my best to further the light.
Good this is. Rest first you must. Start your training tommorrow ... we will.
- Shaden felt a glow of excitement all over his body. He smiled as he returned to Teri and Rick. -
09-23-2003, 09:55 PM
Teri and Rick were suppressing smiles as Shaden walked up. Suddenly, he understood.
"You were listening to the whole thing," he accused. At this, Teri and Rick burst out into full laughter.
"Way to go," Teri said. She was clearly happy for him.
rick ulo 11103
09-24-2003, 03:10 PM
rick didnt like to speek much and was really shy he just smiledand said good luck
09-29-2003, 03:39 PM
"So what would you like to do now, Shaden?" Teri asked.
10-03-2003, 02:31 PM
- Shaden stood there in thought of what he should do on his day off. He smiled as an idea came to him. -
Well, seeing as how this is my last night as a non Jedi-in-training, how about we just make a day of it, and go out and explore. You know ... have some fun!
I would go with you, Shaden, but my training forbids it.
I see. So Jedi aren't permitted to have fun, I take it?
- Shaden got his answer when Rick's Jedi Master spoke up on his behalf. -
You are correct, Shaden. Your attitude towards the Jedi Order is offensive, although, I will pretend I didn't hear that comment. The Counsel has spoken great things about you. You have their respect and have done nothing to earn it. Make no mistake, I will be watching you. You will have to earn my respect, as well as Rick's.
- Shado looked a bit confused but shrugged it off in his mind. -
Even though your mind is not weak, I can still tell what you are thinking. You will not get Rick into trouble. He is a promising young student like yourself, and you will not corrupt him. Come, Rick. We must train further.
- Rick made an appologetic look toward Shaden, but Shaden smiled anyway, not letting the situation bother him. He waved to Rick, as if reassuring him that everything was fine. Rick and his Master went on to their training. Shaden turned and looked at Teri, who was smiling at him. -
You handled that situation quite well, Shaden. I thought you might try and back talk or something ...
Hey, I know my place. Besides, Rick's Master had only good intentions for him, and perhaps for me as well. I can respect that.
- Shaden didn't realize it, but the whole occurance was a bit of a test for him by the Jedi Counsel. They were listening in, but not making it obvious. Teri stood before Shaden and smiled. Shaden felt a gentle warmth over him when she smiled. It was ... soothing. -
You sure do smile a lot ... did you know that?
Would you rather I didn't?
Of course not! I think you have a very pretty smile. It suits you.
Shaden Skywalker! Are you flirting with me?
What? I ... y .. no .. maybe? Let's go outside.
- Teri let out a small giggle. Shaden blushed in embarassment. The two headed to the outside of the academy. -
10-03-2003, 06:40 PM
Sorry to interrupt but MORE! MORE! MORE! of this brilliant story!!:D
Its great, please can we have a bastilla soon, shes funny when shes evil!!:D
Again sorry for interruption couldnt resist
10-03-2003, 07:42 PM
Shaden and Teri walked outside for a long time and he got to know a lot more about her. Then they just walked and were silent. Shaden could tell that Teri wanted to know more about him, but he was unwilling to say anything. So it was that they came to a lake and sat down next to it, still saying nothing.
10-04-2003, 12:22 AM
Thank you, The Pilot! That has to be the first and only compliment I've recieved on story writing. (I still have a lot to learn, but I really want to become a writer of Star Wars books.) This story wouldn't be nearly as good if not for wildjedi and rick ulo 11103! Thanks for making this fun for me by the way, as I hope it's just as fun for you!) Pilot, feel free to join in the story, the more people, the better the story!
10-04-2003, 12:46 AM
Go ahead and ask me, already, Teri.
- Teri raised an eyebrow. -
I can tell you want to ask me something, so just ask it already!
- A small grin appeared on Shaden's face. -
Well, I'd like to know a little more about you, if it's not being too intrusive, that is.
It's not, don't worry. What did you want to know about me? I'll answer the best that I can.
- Meanwhile, the Dark Lord Revan sat on his evil throne, in his command room on the ship. Dark thoughts ran through his mind as he sat and pondered how he was going to kill Shaden Skywalker and his companions. Revan came to a decision, when Bastilla Shan, Revan's apprentice and love interest entered his room. This room was the darkest on the entire ship. It added to the dark soul that occupied it. Bastilla stood before Revan as if waiting for him to speak to her. He remained silent in thought. Bastilla decided to interrupt. -
You called me, Revan?
- Revan finally noticed Bastilla and responded to her. -
I have a mission for you, my love.
What is it you want me to do?
I want Shaden Skywalker brought to me ... alive. If his companions must be alive for him to agree to come ... so be it. You will find him. He's hiding out on that cursed Republic/Jedi planet. You know the one.
- Indeed she did. She wondered what Revan's plans were, but she kept to herself about it for the most part. She still did not like the idea of being the apprentice of Revan, when she could be the Dark Lord of the Sith herself. She had already come up with a plan to take his place, it was just the proper timing that she had to wait for. -
Yes, alive. He will be brought over to the Dark Side, Bastilla. I must have his power and his aliegance.
So now, Bastilla Shan, apprentice of Revan, is to babysit a punch of snot nosed brats? This is rediculous! I should kill them all, it would save us all a headache!
Are you questioning my authority, Bastilla?
Listen! Don't talk to me like that, Revan! I would follow into the gates of hell and back, but I'm not one of your cowardly Sith follows, I am half the reason you are in the position you are right now!
- A small devilish grin came over Revan's face, but you could hardly tell it was there. -
Oh? And what makes you think that I care now?
- Bastilla was infuriated by his response, and it showed. -
What? How dare you speak to me like this, Revan! I would understand if I was one of the grunts in their little Sith trooper uniforms, but I gave up a lot, just to help you return to power! You would do well to remember that!
- Revan stood up, showing he was no longer amused, but angered. Big mistake on Bastilla's part .... or was it? -
- Revan spoke, not quite yelling, but his voice was certainly raised, and his anger felt. He collected his calm and sat back down. -
I have given you an order, Bastilla Shan. Not as your friend, but as your superior. I am the Lord of the Sith, and YOU would do well to remember that!
- Bastilla paused for a moment, and then bowed before Revan, as if realizing it wouldn't be a wise career choice, or good for her health to push Revan any further. -
A ... as you wish, my lord.
- Bastilla walked away to carry out her mission, thinking not about how she was going to accomplish it, that part would be easy for her with her battle meditation, no. She was busy thinking of how and how long before she would act on her plan. Revan was trying her patience. Although ... a part of her still seemed to love Revan, but that didn't mean she would allow him to treat her this way. She was officially confused. -
rick ulo 11103
10-04-2003, 01:56 AM
rick was upset about not being able to go with shaden but it did he figured he should do aas he was told he felt like just escaping and spend his life traveling from world to world his masters said that this was not wise and could lead to the darkside bu he did not listen he figured do to the fact that the republic neaded all the help they could get so he figured stay
_=ooc=_ thanks its the only thing i got to do here in ba argentina
and im not that good at spanish and i beat kotor and halo2 dosnt come out for awhile and im in an apartmant so i cnt go outside it sucks(what does ooc mean?)
10-04-2003, 02:07 AM
"OOC" means Out Of Character. It's used if you need to say something that isn't a part of the story.
For example :
My real name is Shane, that's why most of characters start with an Sha, like Shado and Shaden lol. I actually made a character in KOTOR called Shado Vorn, he started out as a Dark Side bounty hunter, but later changed into a Light Side Jedi when he was finally able to become one. I love that game lol.
rick ulo 11103
10-04-2003, 02:12 AM
i see :rolleyes:
10-06-2003, 12:04 AM
Before Teri could ask anything, she and Shaden heard a low roar. Teri shoved Shaden out of the way as a large catlike animal lunged toward them from behind. Teri ignighted both blades of her lightsaber as the cat splashed out of the water toward her.
Shaden watched in amazement. It rather looked like Teri was dancing with the cat. It would lunge and she would jump, twirling her lightsaber all around her body as she jumped various ways.
Finally the cat began to tire and rolled over onto its back, as if trying to surrender. Teri put her lightsaber away and walked over to the cat. She smiled as it whimpered when she got closer.
"I don't want to hurt you," she said softly. "Stay with me until you recover your energy. You don't want to return to the forest like this. You'd be killed."
The cat rolled over and followed her obediently back to the log she and Shaden had been sitting on. Shaden cautiously returned to his seat when Teri gave him an encouraging smile.
10-06-2003, 01:54 AM
"That was amazing!" Shaden said with a look of astonishment on his face as he stared at the now tamed wild cat. "Why, thank you, Shaden." Teri said calmly with a smile on her face. "The Force can be used as a peaceful tool, Shaden, not just as a weapon." she added. "You ... you truly are a gift to the Force, Teri. I only hope that I can one day be half the Jedi that you are." Shaden said as he continued to stare at the cat, who was now relaxing at Teri's feet. "You flatter me too much, Shaden." Shaden turned to face her and smiled. She returned the smile, and they gazed into eachother's eyes for a moment. Teri shoved Shaden off of the log, teasingly. She laughed and ran from him as he jumped to get her back. "You're not getting away with that one, "Oh mighty Jedi!" even the Force won't help you as soon as I catch up!" Shaden shouted in laughter. Teri laughed as she ran from him. This time, the cat rose to its feet, seeming to understand the game between Shaden and Teri. The cat ran toward Shaden and assisted Teri, leaping in front of Shaden, causing him to tumble over, onto his face.
As Shaden's face lied burried in the grass, Teri figured him to be in trouble. She quickly ran back to him to check on him. She felt a relief come over her when she could hear Shaden laughing, as he rose to his feet. "Got ya'!" Shaden laughed the response. "You!" Teri pushed Shaden back again, this time knocking him on his back, thanks again to the cat. The cat moved over and licked Shaden on the face. Shaden and Teri laughed the rest of the night away. What they hadn't realized, is that they truly did make a day of their fun. The sun was slowly rising over the hills. Shaden lept to his feet. "Oh no! The sun! We've been out here all night, Teri!". A look of worry came over Teri's face. "I'm ... I am sorry, Shaden!". Teri looked down to the floor, as if ashamed of herself. "Sorry for what?" Shaden asked in an innocent tone. "If you're sorry for having fun, then I'm sorry as well!" Shaden laughed. The two laughed as they headed back to the Academy. Shaden and Teri were both tired, and more importantly, Shaden need the little sleep that he would get, because a big day of training was ahead of him. He only hoped he could stay awake ... the cousel wouldn't be too happy with him, be in his mind, he figured he'd deal with it when he was awake enough to do so.
As Teri and Shaden made their way closer to the Academy, they stopped in notice of the wild cat. It was following them. More noteably, it was following Teri. Teri slowly walked over and met with the cat. "Stay out here and protect me and my friends, okay?" She said with a warm smile. She pet the cat gently as it purred an agreement. Shaden knew it right then. He felt something deep for Teri Korr. He just was too shy to do anything about it, and with him training to become a Jedi, he knew it would be even harder to do anything about it. He decided to keep his mind focussed on his training. He wanted to please everyone who were putting their faith in him, not for selfish reasons, but because he felt that he needed to do it for the sake of freedom and peace, both things that the Sith constantly fought against.
10-08-2003, 04:37 PM
"You're late," Ethan said quietly as Teri entered their quarters. Teri knew she had worried him and was sorry for it.
"I'm sorry," she said. He dismissed it and asked her what she was doing. "I was with Shaden in the forest."
She hesitated and Ethan looked into her eyes.
"You showed off," he said. She nodded. "He was impressed."
Teri nodded again and Ethan smiled.
"Come home next time," he said. "Impress him here and don't let him stay that long."
Teri nodded and started leaving the room, but Ethan called her back.
"Get some rest," he said. "We can train later in the day."
She smiled and went to her room, grateful for the chance to rest.
10-09-2003, 02:06 AM
Shaden reached his own room within the Academy. He had not realized that there was someone else in the room already, sitting in the dark, in a chair across from his bed. With the darkness within the room, combined with Shaden's half closed eyes, it was no wonder he did not see the figured draped in darkness. Shaden entered his room and closed the door behind him. He dragged himself a few steps over to his bed and fell on it lazily.
Night soon became day. Shaden had hardly gotten any sleep when he felt a few light taps hitting the back of his leg. Still mainly asleep, he ignored the taps. This time the taps got a bit harder on the back of his leg. He continued to ignore them, although he did realize this time that someone was trying to wake him up. He preferred to stay sleeping. This time, the taps turned into one single smack on the back of Shaden's head.
"OW!" Shaden yelled as he finally awoke fully. He turned over onto his back and leaned up a bit in his bed to see who had awoken him. He did not see anyone in the room. "I must be losing it .." he said quietly to himself. He was about to go back to sleep when a voice interupted his readied slumber. " Losing it, you are not, young Skywalker. " Shaden looked around for the voice. He leaned over his bed a bit to the side, to see a small green head with pointy ears and big round eyes staring at him. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHH" the voice screamed back, with an aged sound in its voice. Shaden quickly gathered himself and realized it was Master Londar, who had been trying to wake him up all along. He turned at sat on the side of his bed, facing Londar. "Master Londar! I am so very sorry! Please forgive me! I .. I was just startled! I didn't mean to frighten you!" he said worryingly. "Nor did I mean to frighten you, young one." he laughed with a small aged voice. Shaden felt horrible for his actions.
"Stay up all night, you did. Very tired, you are." said Londar, his expression becoming serious. "Y .. yes, Master Londar. I just wanted to have one last day as a normal person." he said with an ashamed look on is face. "Normal person, you say?" he asked, his eyes showing the curiousity of a child. "I ... I didn't mean it to sound the way it did, Master Londar. I just meant that I wanted to ..." "Understand, I do." he interrupted. "A long journey ahead of you, there is. A break before training, you were given. Take full advantage of that break, you did!" Londar laughed. Shaden smiled and felt a warmth come over him. He appreciated Londar's kindness. It was almost empowering him to awaken his senses, and overcome his desire for sleep. "I am ready for my training now, Master Londar." he said with a loyal tone.
"Eat first, you must! An empty stomach, you should not train with. Teri Korr and Rick Ulo are in the kitchen, join you for breakfast, they will." he said. Shaden nodded to his master. He was pretty hungry, and would need the food to hold him over for the amount of training he was about to endure. Shaden got up from his bed and walked over to his door. He opened the door to his room and held it open for Master Londar. Londar took slow steps and stopped next to Shaden. He looked up at him and spoke. "Great promise, you show. Much faith in you, I have." "I will not let you down, Master Londar." said Shaden. Londar smiled and continued his walking. Shaden shortly followed behind him.
rick ulo 11103
10-09-2003, 02:37 AM
when shaden walked in rick was happy and sad happy becas shaden looked happy and sad because he knew what was ahead of shaden he himself was thinkig of leaving the counsil afetr the war to explore
10-09-2003, 05:45 PM
Anyone know why rick ullo was banned?:confused:
I might join in later but i dont think im very good at this sort of stuff and you guys are already doing a great job.:)
10-09-2003, 09:36 PM
(He posted a bunch of spam for a reason only he knows. Hope he can come back some time soon, but if he does, he'd better mellow out.)
Teri smiled warmly at Shaden when he walked in, glad to see that he was at least somewhat awake for his first big day.
rick ulo 1102
10-09-2003, 10:28 PM
im back iwas trying to see what would happen and i guess i found out i regret it but i guess ill use my this name until i can use the other one
10-09-2003, 11:20 PM
Hey, when are you guys going to rp for There Is No Peace? I have ideas for that one, and nobody's rping for it! *sniffles* It's hurting my feelings!
If I kill them will it make you happy, master?
I see .... well ... can I kill them anyway, master? *passes off the closest thing a droid can for a smile*
Don't make me deactivate you, HK!
10-13-2003, 12:24 AM
"Why don't you get somethign to eat?" Teri suggested. She motioned to a droid. "That droid will help you get what you want, as long as you can survive his jokes."
She laughed and made a face at the droid.
"I'm only doing my job," it said. Teri laughed again.
10-13-2003, 07:59 AM
"What would like to eat, Master Shaden? Or shall I pause and allow you the pleasure of barraging me with rude jokes as well?" the droid said, clearly annoyed by Teri's earlier comments. Teri let out a small giggle. Shaden did his best not to laugh at the whole situation, as to not offend the droid any further. "I'll have what Teri's eating, thank you." Shaden said, hints of tiny laughter coming from his voice. "So you'll be having eggs, bacon, orange juice, and a side order of RUDE?" the droid said, turning its head to Teri. Teri's laughter stopped, but a huge grin took its place. "No need to be insulted, I meant no offense to you, nor did Teri. Right ... Teri?" Shaden said as he looked over to Teri.
He winked at her and Teri nodded her head. "None whatsoever!" she said with an innocent/sarcastic tone. The droid shook its head and shrugged its shoulders. "Very well. I shall get to it at once. Please take a seat and enjoy your time alone with that organic meatba ... I mean ... lovely young lady!" the droid said, its voice trailing off as it went to prepare breakfast in another part of the big kitchen. Shaden smiled at Teri as he pulled out his seat and sat across from her. "So ... did your dad get angry about last night? If he did, I'm sorry." said Shaden as he looked into Teri's eyes, both him and Teri were still smiling. Rude mumblings could be heard coming from the other part of the kitchen. The droid was obviously still upset, which Shaden and Teri could not help but notice, and let out very quiet laughter in response.
Rick would be laughing with them as well, except he was busy burrying his head onto the kitchen table. He was asleep. Jedi training seemed to be taking its toll on the poor guy.
10-13-2003, 04:54 PM
"My dad was worried," Teri replied quietly, also noticing Rick. "He told me not to do it again."
The droid's mutterings continued and Teri's smile broke out again.
"Maybe I am a little hard on him," she said, beggining to laugh.
rick ulo 11103
10-14-2003, 12:16 AM
just then rick woke up up from a wierd dream it showed revan sending a ship full of dark jedi toward when he woke up he was scared when he realized where he was he told teri and shaden about it and waited for a respons
10-14-2003, 08:23 AM
Shaden looked at Rick and smiled. "Don't worry, Rick. I'm sure Revan isn't stupid enough to send the Dark Jedi to this place, after all, it's full of Jedi and Republic soldiers. A fight between them and us wouldn't last very long. They'd certainly be on the losing end." Shado assured him.
Rick smiled and felt his worry slowly evaporate away. The droid returned from the other part of the kitchen with Shaden's food. The droid placed his food on the table. "Will that be all?" it asked.
"Yes, thank you very much." he replied. Shado looked at the plate of food and could feel his tummy rumbling in delight. It had, afterall, been a while since Shaden had had a nice home cooked meal. Shado looked up at the droid and smiled. "It looks delicious!" he said.
"Try eating it, you may find that it tastes delicious as well!" the droid said, its sarcasm fading. "I will, thanks again." Shado said. The droid nodded its head and began to leave the kitchen to attend to other duties. Before it left, Shaden felt compelled to appologize for his earlier actions. "Hey ... look. I didn't mean to offend you earlier, I've been through a lot lately, and your humor helped me a lot to relax. I appreciate the meal, and once again appologize." he said sincerely.
The droid stopped and looked back at Shaden, then at Rick and Brittany, then back to Shaden. "It's alright." he replied. "Now eat up before it gets cold! That's an order!" the droid said, an actual humorous tone coming from it's voice. Shaden looked back at his food, then at the droid once again. "Aye-aye!" he said. He then dug into his hot meal. It really did taste as good as it looked, and Shaden was thankful to have it. He'd need it for the day ahead of him ...
Teri was about to appologize to the droid as well, but her own voice choked itself, because the droid was already gone when she had decided to. Shaden was eating like it was the last meal he would ever eat! Rick and Teri watched him as he scarfed his meal down. "Hey ... take it easy there! You do want to be able to move around a bit and not have to worry about throwing up, you know?" Rick said with a chuckle. Shaden's food and stomach spoke louder. He continued eating on. Teri and Rick just stared at him in silence for a moment, then both broke into a heavy laughter. Shaden even started cracking up as he ate his food.
It was a peaceful, happy moment. It would be a moment that the three of them would have to cherrish, because sooner or later, those moments would be too far apart from eachother.
rick ulo 11103
10-14-2003, 09:27 PM
then rick realized that he was killed and immidiatly froze, he was scared he wouldnt admit it but he was scared he stoped laughing and wondered what he would do he wanted to run to his ship and leave but he would not abandon his friends
10-26-2003, 03:24 AM
Shaden noticed the worried expression on Rick's face. He stood up from his seat and took some steps over to where he sat. He patted Rick on the shoulder, trying to reassure him that everything would be okay. "Hey, Rick. Whatever's on your mind right now, just remember that we're in a very safe place. Besides, if anything were to happen to us, we would all protect eachother. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you, and neither would Teri. So stop looking so sad, alright?" Shaden said with a smile. Rick felt a bit of relief from Shaden's words, so he nodded in response.
"Good. Well, I guess I better get to training. Don't want to be late to probably the most important schooling I'll ever need." Shaden said, looking at both Rick and Teri. "I'll catch up with you guys later." he smiled and waved to the two as he walked away, heading to see the Jedi masters.
He could feel the excitement in his heart, as it was beating faster than ever. After a short while, Shaden had finally arrived at the training center of the Jedi Academy, where Master Londar was waiting for him.
"Ah. Arrived, you have, young Skywalker ...."
rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 12:28 PM
rick felt a little bit reassured but it was revan that they were talking about even if he didnt die after a while he would probably send a team of dark jedi
rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 12:28 PM
rick felt a little bit reassured but it was revan that they were talking about even if he didnt die after a while he would probably send a team of dark jedi
10-27-2003, 07:20 PM
Teri joined her father in the lightsaber training room.
"You already know how to fight with your lightsaber," he said. "Now you need to know how to defend yourself without one."
He ignighted his two lightsabers and stepped forward. Teri looked at him in confusion. He swung his lightsabers at her and she dodged them without much effort.
"Defend yourself with the things around you," he said. She glanced around the room and jumped to avoid his lightsabers again. There were... jump... boxes... duck... shelves... cartwheel... that should be... backflip... enough.
She used the force to throw the boxes at him. While he was deflecting them, she grabbed one of the shelves. It was metallic and had four narrow poles in each of its four corners. She shoved it at him and he cut it in half. A few of the shelves slid off. She attacked him with both halves and the rest of the shelves slid off.
Now, she held two of the poles from the corners. She continued to dodge his lightsabers and managed to knock them out of his hands.
"Good," he said smiling. "Now retrieve your lightsaber."
She obeyed and he took his lightsabers from her.
"Now combine what you have just done with our normal fighting," he said. "I'll be doing the same."
A box lifted and flew her direction. With little effort, she sliced it in half and sent one toward her dad. He sliced it in half and she sent another one his way and came after him right behind it. For the next half an hour, boxes and shelves flew between father and daughter along with light blows of lightsabers.
When the fight was done, Ethan smiled.
"Now comes the real challenge," he said. "Put everything back the way you found it. Then you can have a break."
She laughed and got to work on it. The boxes had to be put back together as did the shelves. She used the force to fuse them back together and put them where they had been when she came. Then she turned toward the door and saw Master Londar and Shaden waiting for her.
"Done well, you have, Teri Korr," Master Londar purred. She bowed respectfully, but her mind had a question. "The whole training session, we have seen."
Master Londar had read her mind. She nodded, a slight flush coming to her cheeks. Then she bowed again and went to find the book she had been reading.
rick ulo 11103
10-29-2003, 12:01 AM
rick was in his advanced lightsaber training givin to jedi gourdians when he wondered what shaden and teri were doing, causing him to get a severe burn on his arm he sighed as did his master
-master- you must not get distracted by such things
rick felt ashamed but was relieved when his master said he could take a brake. he first searched for britany because he heared master londar saying that he would take shaden to watch her. when he found them he found them in a conversation with master londar and decided not to interrupt
10-29-2003, 12:33 AM
Teri smiled kindly at Rick and said hello when she saw him. Then, being tired from her training, she went to find her book.
rick ulo 11103
10-29-2003, 01:49 PM
¨hows it going¨rick asked shaden.
10-29-2003, 06:36 PM
"I'm doing alright, how 'bout you?" asked Shaden. Before Rick had a chance to reply, Londar spoke up. "Trouble I sense in you, Ulo ... hmmmm .... fear, perhaps?" he said with a worried tone. Londar tapped Rick on the foot with his cane. "Worry, you must not, young one. Have faith in yourself and the Force, you must." his words were caring and responsible, seemingly addressing Rick's worries.
rick ulo 11103
10-29-2003, 07:42 PM
"but it is not just fear i had a vision" said rick
he knew that somthing was going to happen but if londar didnt beleave him then who would.
he then realized that it was not a team of dark jedi it was bastilla "londar bastilla is coming" he quickly said without thinking.
10-30-2003, 06:28 PM
"Look into it, I will, young Ulo." Londar said softly. Rick nodded reluctantly, the worry still evident in his facial expression. Shaden Skywalker and Master Londar left the room and moved on to continue training.
Meanwhile, Bastilla was aboard a ship that lead about 9 other ships, which were all full of dark Jedi and Sith troopers. An attack would soon be brought to the Unknown planet, whether they were ready for it ... or not.
"Are you sure that you shouldn't be taking Rick a bit more seriously, Master Londar?" asked Shaden. "Forever watching, are the Republic and the Jedi. Continue your training, we must." said Londar. "Yes, Master Londar." replied Shaden.
Not much time had passed before Shaden's skills had grown. Each member of the Jedi Counsel were amazed at how quickly he was learning, and how patient he was as he learned. Time was no friend of the Jedi and the Republic at the moment, however, and Shaden's skills would not be fully ready for when they would be put to test. Bastilla, the dark Jedi, and the Sith troopers were all approaching rappidly. A war would soon break out.
rick ulo 11103
10-30-2003, 07:25 PM
(((you should tell whos going to win the battle now so no ones
rick sat in his room thinking of how stupid londar was.
10-30-2003, 09:05 PM
((OOC - What's your problem? Did I offend you or something, because if I did, that wasn't my intention. No need to get mad over it, it's just a story. Perhaps if you would wait and see what happens, you wouldn't be so mad. I basically wrote confirming that Rick was right, there was no need to call Londar "stupid". Londar didn't need to get all worried about it, because he knew that the Republic was on the watch just in case. He was more worried about training, which makes sense to me ..))
10-30-2003, 09:10 PM
After about an hour, Teri looked up from her book. Ethan had just come into the room.
"Hi Dad," Teri said cheerfully. Ethan didn't respond and Teri immediately knew something was wrong. "What is it?"
Ethan sighed. "Master Londar has told me that young Rick Ulo fears an attack from the Sith. When he first told me, I laughed, but Londar is getting the same feelings. Now, I am too."
"That means they're getting gradually closer," Teri said thoughtfully. "But why is it that a padawan noticed the disturbance before the masters?"
"We have become to at ease," Ethan replied. "We no longer look for the Sith until they are right on top of us. This Rick Ulo must have been thinking about the Sith... I see no other explanation for it."
"How close are they?" Teri asked. Ethan sighed.
"Sense them for yourself," he said. She reached out through the Force and nearly immediately felt a dark shadow. Her eyes snapped open.
"Too close," she whispered. Then she felt who was leading them. "Bastila."
Ethan stared at her. "Bastila? How do you know?"
"I have met her once before," Teri said quietly. Ethan's eyes filled with understanding.
"The fall in the forest?" he questioned. "The hole in your stomach you claimed had been made by a sharp tree branch? You fought her?"
"She left, but not until I was injured," Teri explained. "You remember later, she was seen prowling around here and was chased off."
"I always suspected, but you shielded your thoughts well," Ethan said grimly. "If you had told me, we could have done more about it."
"I'm sorry, Dad," Teri said, her eyes filling with tears. He shook his head.
"I don't blame you for what you did," he finally said. "I probably would have done the same thing."
He turned and gave her a smile. "We'll just deal with it now."
rick ulo 11103
10-30-2003, 10:49 PM
((( i didnt get mad about it i just thoughtit would add to the story i mean hes not a real character is he?)))
rick had been looking for teri. he thought that maybe she would beleive her. he heard the whole conversation "i told you" he said after ethan left.
10-31-2003, 03:06 AM
"Yes Rick," Teri sighed. "You did tell us. For what it's worth, I'd like to apologize for not listening."
rick ulo 11103
11-02-2003, 10:03 PM
"we should probably tell shaden about it.'' rick said.
11-03-2003, 01:28 PM
Teri thought about it and shook her head slowly.
"Shaden should concentrate on his training if he's going to be ready for the Sith attack," she said. "Master Londar will tell him when it is the proper time."
07-03-2004, 04:32 PM
I'm not so sure if what you say is just a crazy vision or truth Rick. My common sense is telling me that this is nonsense, but the Force i-
-is telling you that they are coming?
errrrrr... yes, it is
-Shaden said this calmly, but without assurance, Rick suspects he's lying.
well we've called for reinforcements, but i don't think they'll risk their lives for us.
Once before I was A Jedi I worked with the reinforcements that we have called. -short pause- I was a smuggler.
well in my past days I have encoutered a number of people who wanted to become my friend, I don't know if I should trust you to protect me, but the others I met looked fair but felt foul while you-
-feel fair but look foul?
Yes, yes you do. *laughing*
Move the fleet faster! I don't want to displease my master!
Your highness, I have good news.
You'd better make this worth my time leiutenant!
Skywalker is with them.
How did you accqire this information?=
-Casuss Fett walks into the bridge-
Perfect. now I can use Skywalker to eliminate my master for good. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
07-06-2004, 04:40 PM
CAN ANYONE THINK OF SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!
I'VE Been waiting for AGES to HAVE THIS STORY CONTINUE CAUSE ITS THE BEST THING IVE EVER READ!!!!!!!
07-28-2004, 05:48 PM
(Bleh ima get up in this stuff :D )
Age:???(But looks old by the way he walks)
Appearance:His face hidden by a mask,while he wears robes like a Jedi does.
Nibum lived in his home which was near the Academy,incase for protection.He had always wanted to be a Jedi,but he knew they would reject him because of his age."Bah!Just stick to your own guns" He said outloud.He usually peered from his window to see the padawans laughing and having fun.He soon got tired and abandoned his home with his belongings.He kept an eye on three of the padawans...since they were the most activate of the Academy.Time to time he would bring out his blaster rifle and give it a whirl on a tree,but that got boring to him.
"Man..I need some work...maybe those 3 Paddys can help me out." So he sought them out.....
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.