PDA

View Full Version : The WORST movie ever.........

TheHobGoblin
09-10-2003, 10:56 AM
Prepare to goudge out your eyes after seeing this

http://www.apple.com/trailers/artisan/houseofthedead/

The worst......... EVER.........

Can anyone name the problem with that movie.

topshot
09-10-2003, 01:10 PM
Yes, it's based on a Sega Dreamcast game of the same title. Is that the problem?

Sam Fisher
09-10-2003, 01:10 PM
I just watched 1/4 of it and was... sickened(sp?)... It doesn't intrest me in the least. Its just another horror movie.

RoguePhotonic
09-10-2003, 01:23 PM
I think it's a joke zombie movie...like night of the living dead 2...was a comedy.

But no this is the worst movie ever!!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/lost_skeleton/

TheHobGoblin
09-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Ugh Look at how much its like a game. Another trailer (trying to find it) even shows that. Know how in arcade shooters you sometimes stay still to shoot enemies away then you move look at the trailer.

BigTeddyPaul
09-10-2003, 05:49 PM
Cough. (http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/corky_romano.html)

I chuckled once when a FBI agent slapped the other on the butt. Worst comedy ever. That or that Ellen Degeneres movie with Bill Pullman and he loves her.

I hate crap movies.

BigTeddyPaul

MaulerZ
09-10-2003, 10:21 PM
I saw Corky Romano in theatres...I laughed once throughout the whole movie.......it was pretty crappy.....I hate movies based on games.....look at street fighter the movie :rolleyes:

Darth Groovy
09-10-2003, 11:19 PM
I dunno, it would be pretty hard to top The Blair Witch Project
as the worst movie ever. I think the best critique I ever read of that movie, was when a guy down front threw a drink at the movie screen when the film ended. A picture is worth a thousand words.:rolleyes:

MaulerZ
09-11-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
I think the best critique I ever read of that movie, was when a guy down front threw a drink at the movie screen when the film ended. A picture is worth a thousand words.:rolleyes:

:rofl: i would have payed to see that :rofl:

Darth Groovy
09-11-2003, 01:20 AM
The sad thing is that I DID pay to see that. I took my mom who is also a big horror movie buff, and both of us felt cheated when we left. Some guys managed to frighten a nation with sticks and stones on a shoestring budget. They must have laughed all the way to the bank.:rolleyes:

MaulerZ
09-11-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
The sad thing is that I DID pay to see that. I took my mom who is also a big horror movie buff, and both of us felt cheated when we left. Some guys managed to frighten a nation with sticks and stones on a shoestring budget. They must have laughed all the way to the bank.:rolleyes:
At least you didnt watch the sequel...or did you....o well anyways....it was equally as crappy if not crappier and a really boring and repetative(sp?)

The Cheat
09-11-2003, 01:52 AM
that movie looks like survivor meets resident evil

the worst movie i have seen would be tomb raider, terrible

legameboy
09-11-2003, 02:16 AM
Hey, that Skeleton of Cadavra looked pretty good actually... very funny... :lol:

Zappa_0
09-11-2003, 02:52 AM
I thought Street Fighter was pretty good. Ummm worst movie, lets see, I will have to agree Blair Witch was pretty stupid. Corky is up their aswell.

BigTeddyPaul
09-11-2003, 06:00 AM
Street Fighter a good movie? Wow. ONLY funny part was when Bison told Saggat while he was holding his hand over his eye to represent the patch, "I guess you didn't see that."

Horribly movie.

BigTeddyPaul

Darth Rythe
09-11-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by topshot
Yes, it's based on a Sega Dreamcast game of the same title. Is that the problem?

I'd say so.

XERXES
09-11-2003, 07:00 AM
I thought Feardotcom was the worst movie ever???

Kain
09-11-2003, 07:15 AM
3 words, one horrible movie

REIGN

OF

FIRE

My god...the horror...the best part was the lil Star Wars scene...and even that sucked and made me never wanna watch Empire ever again.

TheHobGoblin
09-11-2003, 10:39 AM
The Huanted

end of story,

leXX
09-11-2003, 11:03 AM
The worst film I've ever seen is EXISTENZ. I want my hour and a half back.

Sivy
09-11-2003, 11:22 AM
i hated jeepers creepers, i thought it was utter crap.
EXISTENZ was just weird.
speed 2 has to be the worst sequel ever

Darth Groovy
09-11-2003, 11:23 AM
Joe Dirt was about the second worse movie I ever saw. I spent an hour and a half waiting to laugh. What a waste of David Spade. :(

El Sitherino
09-11-2003, 01:45 PM
The mullet made me want to kill him.:(
I agree. Blair Witch is the worst movie ever, so is the sequel to it.

Darth Groovy
09-11-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
The mullet made me want to kill him.:(
I agree. Blair Witch is the worst movie ever, so is the sequel to it.

I was not brave enough to sit through a sequal. You know, my roomate was so dumb, he thought that was real. I had to show him "Josh" on a talk show, before he would belive me.

Kain
09-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Sivy B
i hated jeepers creepers, i thought it was utter crap.
EXISTENZ was just weird.
speed 2 has to be the worst sequel ever

Everyone hated Jeepers Creepers cuz the bad guy won! I agree about the other two though.

ShockV1.89
09-11-2003, 05:26 PM
I loved Blair Witch! There, I said it. Don't hit me...

Hmmmm...worst movie ever... lets see...

"How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days."

Yeah, I watched it. Was forced to. You understand, you know... *cough*...

[/whipped]

Lundquist
09-11-2003, 06:18 PM
The absolutely WORST movie I've ever seen is "Dungeons & Dragons"
Awful in every way, how they ever convinced Jeremy Irons to do this piece of crap is beyond me.

HaruGlory89
09-12-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Lundquist
The absolutely WORST movie I've ever seen is "Dungeons & Dragons"
Awful in every way, how they ever convinced Jeremy Irons to do this piece of crap is beyond me.
Also my pick. I like D&D, especially games like Neverwinter Nights and Icewind Dale II and all the Forgotten Realms books but that was crap. Was that guy a rogue? What happened in the end? Jeremy Irons looks so fake with his magic. Total rubbish. And that lady mage was perhaps the most annoying & useless I ever saw. She hardly used any magic at all.

Joe Dirt was about the second worse movie I ever saw. I spent an hour and a half waiting to laugh. What a waste of David Spade.
Was it that bad? I thought it was kinda funny, or maybe I have bad taste.

Sivy
09-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by MydnightPsion
Everyone hated Jeepers Creepers cuz the bad guy won! I agree about the other two though.

no not just that
imo the first half was ok, it was quite suspenseful.
but then the second half just turned into a bad stephen king t.v movie and the ending was such an anti-climax.

i'm sure alot of people liked it.. i mean they have made a sequel and i'm sure they wouldn't have done that if they didn't think it would make a profit. but it really didn't impress me and i'll be avoiding the second one like the plague.

sirveaux
09-13-2003, 05:46 AM
-Mystery on Monster Island-
annoying characters (all of them)
plot holes large enough for an 18 wheeler
terrible acting (One guy couldn't even sleep convincingly)
completely unbelievable monsters (sea monsters with signal flares??)
Dumbest plot twist I have ever seen
Sound track that never fits with that is going on

And all in all, it has to be the best unintentional comedy I have ever seen.

Oh, and Grand Moff Tarkin is in it.

BongoBob
09-13-2003, 06:48 AM
I don't have any, sorry:(

GonkH8er
09-13-2003, 07:13 AM
Battlefield Earth

by far the worst movie ive ever seen :)

The Cheat
09-13-2003, 04:10 PM
yea battlefield earth was pretty pitiful of a movie, total waste of my money to see it

Khier
09-14-2003, 12:13 AM
I hated Panic Room, that movie pissed me off so much :mad:.

Javva the Hutt
09-14-2003, 07:36 AM
Battlefield Earth did suck.

But IMO Thirteenth Floor is the worst I've ever seen.

TiBo
09-14-2003, 02:21 PM
I saw this movie once called "Star Wars" or something, it was pretty bad.

Darth Groovy
09-14-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by TiBo

http://www.themanipulation.com/mugstfu.jpg

TiBo
09-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Nice. Where do people find all of these pictures?

ShockV1.89
09-14-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by TiBo

Way to troll. Nice. :rolleyes: :disaprove

princessliar
09-14-2003, 08:49 PM
Lost In Space gets my vote, mainly due to Lacey Chabert's glass-shattering shrillness. *cringe* :eek:

Darth Simpson
09-14-2003, 10:20 PM
It's impossible to say what the worst movie I've ever seen is. I've seen my share of crappy movies, and I don't think I can crown a winner.

Prime
09-16-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Darth Simpson
It's impossible to say what the worst movie I've ever seen is. I've seen my share of crappy movies, and I don't think I can crown a winner. It may be impossible to say what the worst movie you've ever seen is, but it is not impossible to say what the worst movie ever actually is.

It is Gigli (http://imdb.com/bottom_100_films).

Darth Groovy
09-16-2003, 02:04 AM
Anybody ever seen Soylent Green?

Synopsis:

It's the future, and the world is so overpopulated that food and water is scarce, as well as places to live. Bulldozers frequently have to plow out angry mobs of people during ration shortages. The rations come in the version of Soylent Yellow, and Solylent Red. A new product on the market is Soylent Green, which eventually turns out to be recycled people......eeeeeeewwwww!:mad:

The Cheat
09-16-2003, 10:09 AM
wow, that sounds like a pretty disturbing movie, people being cannibals without even knowing it, cant get much worst then that, i still think the blair witch project is the worst movie

Darth Groovy
09-16-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by The Cheat
i still think the blair witch project is the worst movie

Spoken like a true believer! :)