PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order

cayqel
09-13-2003, 12:58 AM
I know Lucasarts has the license plate holder w/pre-order, not particularly a great giveaway. Are there any other retailers w/cooler pre-order giveaways? Also, what are the odds of getting JA on 17th if you pre-order from Lucasarts? To hell with waiting a day more than I need to.
None of this will really effect whether or not I get the game, just where I buy it.

TiBo
09-13-2003, 01:59 AM
Since its not a very highly-anticipated game by the general public none of the stores in my area allow you to pre-order it.

Iblis Reborn
09-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by TiBo
Since its not a very highly-anticipated game by the general public none of the stores in my area allow you to pre-order it.

wow no one from those stores have seen these formus then!
not very highly anticipated my ass! :)

StormHammer
09-13-2003, 10:19 AM
I preorder all my games with online retailers, like gameplay.com, so I don't know what the position is with 'local' stores in my area. Online, at least, I can preorder just about any game... :)

I'm just hoping JA arrives on my doormat a day early, like JO did... :D

Kurgan
09-13-2003, 10:49 AM
I wonder if this time we'll have store owners with big stacks of game copies behind the counter that they'll refuse to sell early?

; p

I recall a few horror stories from JK2's launch week like that.

jesseg88
09-14-2003, 01:19 AM
Battle for Naboo arrived a day early, Maybe Jedi Academy will.

BTW the LEC order status says it has already been shipped!:D

-DK-Squee
09-14-2003, 01:28 AM
well i think i wont need 2 pre-order since 1st of all its 4 days away. 2nd of all all the ones that are gonna all buy it are x-box owners so there will be less ppl buying the pc version

Ocean
09-14-2003, 07:29 AM
EB games.com has a light up lightsaber keychain with order

Id rather have somin on the outside of my car than inside,just me

Javva the Hutt
09-14-2003, 08:03 AM
I pre-ordered mine from LA along with the JA hat. And I just checked the order status and the game isn't listed. I wonder if they lost my order or is it a glitch with their system. Anyone have any idea?

If they lost my order - they will see the full power of the dark side...of me.:mad:

Dan12R
09-14-2003, 10:30 PM
I pre-ordered from LEC and haven't received any confirmation from them regarding on whether or not it's been shipped. I also can't get check my order status on the site either for some reason. I hope it's been shipped.