PDA

View Full Version : Sabre combat, more diverse then JEDI Outcast?

dreaderus
09-13-2003, 05:14 PM
Just overall general opinions needed, I played OC for a while but the combat was a bit to spamy alot of the time with the backstab being used alot, and guns killing jedis to easy etc.

I love the demo wondering if these moves etc are all in MULTI, and if the character choices in multi, are there more skins? I want to play the guy i played in OC in multi.

Dreaderus

TiBo
09-13-2003, 05:24 PM
You can customize your character in multiplayer, dont worry. But if all the moves will be in it is yet to be announced.

Gabrobot
09-13-2003, 05:34 PM
All the models and skins from JO will be in JA.

King Jezuz Pie
09-13-2003, 06:05 PM
I assume that you can even use custom models in single player... as soon as the game is out I'll work on it. :D

In the demo it's not possible to use any skins or other modifications, it says "corrupted pk3". :(

But the model and skin files are exactly the same as in JK2, so I'm looking forward to using my JK2 MP skin in JA single player... :cool:

TiBo
09-13-2003, 06:14 PM
They even said in an interview i believe that you can use all of your jk2 skins in jka.

Dan12R
09-13-2003, 08:54 PM
I just know there's going to be a busload of skins in this one. That was something that dissapointed me about JO. All the skins were the ones seen in SP. I'm glad that that's changed.