PDA

View Full Version : The Sith Hunters

Pages : [1] 2 3

Writer
09-16-2003, 11:39 PM
This story is taking place about 2015 years before The Phantom Menace.

You are in a room with nine other kids, four other boys, and five girls, all of whom appear to be around your age. You have no memory of how you got here or why you are here. You know that you are 15 years old. You know your name, but even that is a vague shadow wandering through your mind.

One of the girls stands up and breaks the silence. Glaring at the door to the room, she speaks silently at first in words you don't understand. Then she gets louder.

"What are we wanted for?" she asks, still staring at the door. This is a question you can't answer, but you feel the need to speak. The silence is too eerie.

"I don't know," you say. The girl turns to look at you. "What's your name?"

She stares at you for a moment, as if she is having a difficult time in remembering her name. Then she speaks again, but it is little more than a whisper.

"Riebe," she says. "Riebe Sothe."

You watch Riebe, unable to think of anything else to say. She doesn't give you time. In a loud voice, she speaks to all of you.

"We have been tortured," she says. "Mutilated into what we are now. Age has no meaning to us. That is the only thing I can tell you."

"I can tell you more," a voice says through the door. The door slides open and Riebe launches herself toward the opening. One pale hand reaches into the room, palm outward and Riebe is frozen in midair. The voice laughs. "Did you really think you could hurt me?"

The hand drops and Riebe drops to the ground. She gets to her feet and returns to her seat. The voice continues.

"The Republic killed your families," it says. You recognize the name. The Republic. The government of the galaxy. You wonder how this information could be true, but you can't help but believe the voice.

"They tortured you," the voice continues. "They wanted to kill you, but you were rescued."

"How do we know this is true?" Riebe snaps. The pale hand is seen again and a switch you hadn't noticed moved. A holographic image appeared. It showed the soldiers of the Republic executing your families. The image fades.

"We are going to train you," the voice continues. "At the end of your training, you will be able to kill even the Jedi, your most deadly enemies."

Jedi. You recall the word. They are supposedly keepers of the peace, but you saw one overseeing the death of your family.

"You will defeat them using their own weapon, the lightsaber, which you will learn to construct in any of these three ways," the voice says. The hand can be seen again and another image appears. This one shows three people. One is carrying a single lightsaber. The second carries two, one in each hand. The last one is holding a deadly saber with two blades coming from one handle, the saber staff. You can tell that the third one will be the one that Riebe chooses.

"I will leave you now," the voice continues. "You must choose what lightsaber you want. You must also get to know each other. You will fight in a pack. Together, you will be unbeatable. You will destroy the Republic."

The door slides shut and you are left to get to know each other.

My character: Riebe Sothe
Current age: 16
Hair Color: Golden Brown, hangs to shoulders
Eye Color Golden Brown
Chosen lightsaber: orange Saber staff

Backstories will not come into play until later, so post this information and we'll get started. I need 9 more kids before the story can really start.

jokemaster
09-17-2003, 02:52 AM
((What if we don't have enough for all 10 kids, we have to play multiple characters?))
One of the boys, the same one who had asked what Riebe's name was spoke first "I guess we're in this together." He looked straight at Riebe, his eyes twinkling with hints of a plan already formulated.

Writer
09-17-2003, 01:20 PM
(If we don't have enough, the remaining ones will just be along for the ride.)

"Perhaps," Riebe said, her voice soft. Then she changed subjects. "I never gave you much thought before now. What's your name?"

jokemaster
09-18-2003, 07:28 PM
"Call me Jokemaster... For now" Says the boy carefully.

Writer
09-19-2003, 01:29 PM
"Well then, Jokemaster," Riebe says thoughtfully. "What lightsaber are you going to pick?"

jokemaster
09-19-2003, 11:10 PM
"Probably two blades, i got some plans for it."

Jeedii_zaarinn
09-20-2003, 01:54 PM
my names is E.J., i am only 16 years old and soon be 17 i think. i think i will also choose the 2 lightsabers. one blue and the other green.

topshot
09-20-2003, 05:54 PM
A lone human boy, about 6'5" inches in height, stands and walks out from a dark corner.

"For now, you can call me Dakken. I am 17, and I'd prefer my choice to be a dual blade with a blue-ish color."

Flamehart
09-22-2003, 01:10 AM
Craig stepped forward, a boy around 6'3" with silver hair and around age 15, dressed in red, and who had once been a Jedi, already had his own lightsaber. "You already know mine.. single saber, dark blue.

Writer
09-23-2003, 02:17 AM
Riebe's eyes take in all that is to be seen in the room. Then she turns to look at the others.

"I for one can't stand the thought of the Republic trying to hurt us," she said, her voice going cold. "I'm going to fight them as soon as I get the chance. Who's with me?"

(OOC: Just remember that your past is very vague to you as of yet. Cooperate with Riebe for a while. Eventually, I'm going to have her caught by the Jedi and they'll help her see the truth. She will then come back to the rest of you and share the truth with you. For now, we are against the Republic and the Jedi.)

Uplink
09-23-2003, 06:39 AM
"I...I dont know. My name is Tye, I think" he takes a green saber.
"The...This cant be true. The Republic and Jedi are good! And yet... And yet...."
He thought of the killing of his family and started to cry. He was only twleve and the yongest there.

Writer
09-23-2003, 03:37 PM
Riebe immediately felt pity for Tye and tried to comfort him.

"I know it hurts," she said soothingly. "We all lost our families because of them. I find the same doubts in my head, but I can't help but see that it is the truth. All we can do now is avenge their deaths."

(OOC: That's five boys we have now. I think I'll just start and if anybody comes in to take control of one of the four remaining girls then so be it.)

The door slid open and the hand waved once more.

"Come," the voice said. The kids followed the person out into an open courtyard. "You will begin your training. You must learn to work together to defeat your foes. In this excercise, you will be pitted against 20 droids. They have blasters and can shoot with the accuracy of the Republic soldiers. When you defeat them, 40 more droids will come out. Among these, there will be 5 droids with lightsabers, one with the skill of a Jedi Knight and the others with the skill of an apprentice. When that threat is eliminated, I will return to you with more instructions."

jokemaster
09-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Before the man comes
"I'm with you." He said. Jokemaster then went over to comfort Tye. "Don't worry, we'll take care of you."
After
"Everyone attack a robot and steal the blaster, Cover Tye." He wispered to the others.

Writer
09-23-2003, 10:05 PM
"Agreed," Riebe says. Soon, the twenty droids are down. Everybody has a blaster. The next 40 droids come out. The Jedi droids are with them.

"Take out the Jedi droids first!" Riebe yells. "They're the most deadly."

As if to accent her words, one of the Jedi droids lands next to her after executing a jump. It swings its lightsaber to cut her head off, but she ducks and shoots it in the stomach. Taking its lightsaber, she engages another of the Jedi droids. After eliminating it, she tosses its lightsaber to Jokemaster. Together, they eliminate the other Jedi droids.

By this time, the number of droids has been sufficiently reduced and five of the kids are wielding lightsabers. The remaining droids are quickly eliminated.

"Most impressive," the voice calls to them. A lightsaber drops at the feet of each kid. "These are the lightsabers you wanted. The next batch of droids will be 20 in number. Half of them will be Jedi droids. I will talk to you again at the end of this battle."

topshot
09-23-2003, 10:09 PM
*Before the man comes and after Jokemaster's quote.*

"Me as well," said Dakken,"I don't have any idea what's going on, so we'll just have to stick together and find out for ourselves."

*After the man leaves.*

Dakken rushes head-on into combat after picking up his dual-blade , dodging and blocking 14 blaster shots coming from an enemy droid, tackles it, breaks it head off, then takes the blaster in one hand and the saber in the other, then prepares for quick kata attack.

jokemaster
09-23-2003, 10:23 PM
*Jokemaster grabs his two sabers, he uses one of them to attack, and the other to cover Tye. He drops on droid by cutting him in half, and kicks it's lower half to one droid, causing them to fall.

Writer
09-23-2003, 10:26 PM
As of yet, Riebe is only using one side of her lightsaber. She performs a tight roll, ending up right behind a droid. Finally, the blaster droids are completely gone. All that is left is the Jedi droids. Riebe activates the second blade of her lightsaber and launches herself into them.

Jeedii_zaarinn
09-23-2003, 10:46 PM
ej takes his 2 sabers jumps and kicks one droid down twirls around and stabs another. a droid grabs him by the throat "help me!!"

Writer
09-23-2003, 10:49 PM
Riebe sees the situation and comes to EJ's aid, cutting the droid neatly in two. Then she whirls to stab a droid that was just about to attack Tye from behind. Completing the move, she decapitates the droid.

"Close calls," she mutters.

Jeedii_zaarinn
09-23-2003, 11:05 PM
" ill say" picks up a blaster and shoots another droid

jokemaster
09-23-2003, 11:06 PM
Jokemaster grabs one of the jedi droids from behind, he quickly launches him onto another droid, and shoots his lightsaber, the lightseber explodes, destroying them both. Finally, there were no more droids.

Writer
09-23-2003, 11:08 PM
The voice returns once more.

"Nice work. Return to the room I first spoke to you in and wait for my next orders."

jokemaster
09-23-2003, 11:12 PM
"I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WERE GOING TO BUILD THESE THINGS" Jokemaster yelled after the voice. He shrugged and walked to the other room.

Writer
09-23-2003, 11:20 PM
"Do you really want to?" the voice questions. Jokemaster's lightsabers disintigrate in his hands. "I will allow you to do so. The pieces will be waiting for you in the room."

Everybody elses lightsabers disintigrated as well. They walked into the room and the pieces to build their lightsabers were arranged on a table. The room now seemed much bigger and the table was in the center of it. Each set of pieces had a name next to it and each person went to their name. The directions for how to make each saber were also there.

"Begin construction," the voice said. "I'll talk to you again when you are finished."

jokemaster
09-23-2003, 11:43 PM
Jokemaster began building his saber. He slpped some parts out from his pocket while no one was looking, and added them to his saber, then he continued building.

topshot
09-24-2003, 12:49 AM
"Stupid old man," he muttered sarcasticly,"making us build our lightsabers from scratch. Ah well, he's right anyways. Jedi construct theirs the hard way. I might as well do so too."

Utilizing what he knew about technology and welding, Dakken began work on his lightsaber, adding a few parts of his own to modify its blade length and amplifying its cutting power, as well as applying a few custom designs to the hilt.

Writer
09-24-2003, 01:30 PM
After several hours, Riebe was getting frustrated with her lightsaber. She had spent the last hours on it, but it didn't seem to be coming together. Finally, in frustration, she grabbed one of the larger pieces and threw it at the door. Even more frustrating now, was that it would come back and drop right back on the table.

Finally, she managed to get it done. She marched right up to the door and cut a hole in it. She didn't know what she was looking for, but she had to do something. She entered another room and the door went shut behind her. All was dark.

Suddenly, she was grabbed from behind and pulled backward onto a table. She kicked and screamed, but it did no good. When she was allowed to stand, she took her lighsaber and destroyed the room.

"Be still," the voice commanded. "We have made you resistant to the Force. The Jedi will not be able to use their Force powers against you."

Riebe went back to the original room, her anger slowly fading.

Jeedii_zaarinn
09-24-2003, 07:03 PM
as ej was building his lightsabers he was saying "you know i cant wait till we fight the jedi. ill lop off their heads and store their heads and scalps as trophies. hey craig what will you do when you face a jedi?"

topshot
09-24-2003, 10:16 PM
As Craig and EJ were conversing, Dakken noticed a little anger inside Riebe. Aside from that, while he was building his lightsaber, he had also noticed that she was gone from the room.

He then stood up, walked up to her, and asked,"What happened to you? I mean, where were you?"

jokemaster
09-24-2003, 11:06 PM
Jokemaster finished his saber. Strangely enough, it was now a saber staff. He offered no explanation. It had three buttons, one for each blade and a mysterious button underneath them. He noticed the hole Riebe had made, and climbed through that, wary of anything that might approach him.

Flamehart
09-24-2003, 11:37 PM
Craig's old lightsaber had just been desintigrated so he began rebuilding it. He was frustrated by the loss and was having a hard time rebuilding it, and never once looked at the instructions. He looked up at Ej's question and answered, "I will do what it takes to survive, whether or not I kill the Jedi or not. Personally, taking the life of another is less important to me as the life of me and my comrades."

He adjusted the crystals as he wanted them inside the rest of the saber, then finished the shell and looked at his finished product. "Well, here goes nothing.."

Craig held out his lightsaber and pressed the ignition button, hoping it did not explode in his hand. Much to his relief, a deep blue blade ignited from the hilt, giving some more light into the room. He tested the grip on his saber and nodded in content. He deactivated it and hooked it on his belt.

Writer
09-25-2003, 01:56 PM
Riebe hesitated at first. Then she frowned.

"I don't know," she told Dakken. She motioned toward the door. "Out there somewhere."

Uplink
09-25-2003, 03:24 PM
Tye was with Reibe and Dakken.
"Have you guys seen Jokemaster? I wanted to thank him for helping me in the fight..."
Tye had constructed two lightsabers that were both hanging from his belt. One was quite large and bulkey and the other was small and looked more stylish.

Writer
09-25-2003, 11:01 PM
Riebe looked around the room. "I don't see him."

Her eyes rest a little longer on the hole in the door.

jokemaster
09-25-2003, 11:15 PM
*Jokemaster walked out of the hole in the door. He tried his lightsaber out, igniting one blade first, and then the other.*

Uplink
09-26-2003, 04:22 PM
Tye looked at Jokemaster.
"Double bladed huh?"

topshot
09-26-2003, 08:49 PM
After countless attempts to cross a lightsaber with stolen Imperial and Rebel technology, Dakken finally finished his lightsaber. He then ignited one blade, then the other, which was just 5 inches longer. The longer blade melted through the solid rock wall behind him.

Of course he made sure that he was activating in a safe spot in the room so as not to hurt or kill any of his friends.

"Well, what do you think?"

jokemaster
09-27-2003, 03:31 AM
"Liked the look." He turned to Dakken "Your blade's about to go flying" The blade had gone through the wall, into a shield wall. Which was desperately tryig to close.

topshot
09-27-2003, 03:28 PM
"Heh heh heh heh. Oh I beg to differ," replied Dakken, de-activating his lightsaber before the walls were just finished closing.

"So, what is thy master's bidding?"

jokemaster
09-27-2003, 03:35 PM
"You shall bring me a nerf pizza"

Writer
09-28-2003, 01:49 PM
Riebe rolled her eyes.

"You are a strange one," she says. Then she turns to Jokemaster and asks, "What did you see out there?"

jokemaster
09-28-2003, 03:48 PM
"There?" He pointed at the hole in the wall "Absolutely nothing, i got stung though."

Writer
09-29-2003, 02:00 PM
Riebe stared at Jokemaster.

"Stung?" she asks. "By what? Did you see it?"

jokemaster
09-29-2003, 09:08 PM
"dunno, it was too dark in there, I think it was a needle though"

topshot
09-30-2003, 12:06 AM
"If you think that's bad enough, I was knocked out by something hard. Now I've got this killer headache........"

jokemaster
09-30-2003, 12:42 AM
"You sure it wasn't a party?"

Writer
09-30-2003, 12:50 AM
Riebe's eyes narrowed and she spoke in a voice that allowed no objection.

"You two come with me now," she ordered. They went out through the hole and she led them to the room she had entered.

"Did either of you go in here?" she asked.

jokemaster
09-30-2003, 01:25 AM
"yeah, it was the only door... Say, you think if we can get everyone in at the same time we can suprise whatever's in there?"

Writer
09-30-2003, 01:56 AM
Riebe stared at the door, a frown on her face. She slowly shook her head.

"I doubt it," she replied. Then she thought about it.

"You got stung," she said to Jokemaster. Then, to Dakken, "You got knocked out."

She thought about it some more.

"I was pinned down and given a shot of some kind," she continued. "I come to the conclusion that there is more than one thing in there."

She looked back toward the room they had come from.

"Let's not say a word about this to the others just yet," she said. "We will await our orders in that room and do nothing else. Got it?"

jokemaster
09-30-2003, 09:40 PM
"I don't know, it might be fun." He said with a mischeivious smile

Writer
09-30-2003, 10:29 PM
"We're keeping it a secret for now," Riebe ordered. Suddenly, her head turned toward the open area they had fought the droids in. There were three people kneeling in the center of the field.

"Jedi," Riebe whispered. She motioned for the two boys to follow her. Each of them hid behind a pillar.

"Attack!" Riebe yelled. The Jedi were not suspecting anything and barely managed to get their lightsabers on to defend themselves. Riebe attacked the leader with both ends of her lightsaber, hoping to put this Jedi to a quick end. He jumped over her, hoping to catch her by surprise, but she made a blind stab backward and caught him in the chest. Then she turned quickly and cut his head off. He disappeared, becoming one with the force. By this time, the boys had also finished off their Jedi.

"I am impressed," said the voice, which was by now familiar to them. "Return to the room and wait for my orders."

Writer
10-02-2003, 04:00 PM
Finally, the voice came into the room through the hole in the door.

"Three of you have been given a special gift," the voice said soothingly. "These three are no longer detectable to the Force. The only way they can be tracked is by vision. Because of this, the Force will not affect them."

A hooded figure stooped and came in through the hole. The figure pointed at Riebe.

"Riebe Sothe," the voice commanded. She stood up. The figure attempted to Force push her, but nothing happened. Then the figure did the same thing to one of the other girls. She flew backward into the wall, having her breath taken away.

"The others are the boys, Jokemaster and Dakken," the voice continued as the girl fell to the floor, gasping for breath. "Until we can get that ability to the rest of you, these three will be the first to attack. Do you understand?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-02-2003, 07:03 PM
as ej tested out his sabers, he also wanted to see whats in that mysterious room. he went in and all of a sudden the room went black.

Writer
10-02-2003, 07:37 PM
EJ woke up in the room with everybody else. Riebe was shaking him. He sat up and asked what was going on and suddenly realized that he felt different. He knew exactly where everybody in the room was, who they were and what they were doing. He sensed several othe presences outside of the room as well.

"EJ has been given a different gift and will also attack first," the voice said. "As time passes, you will all have all gifts, but for now, there are not enough to pass one to each of you. EJ can sense everything and anything anywhere. He will be vital to the survival of the team since he can tell you if somebody is going to attack from behind."

The kids remained in this building for three months, training and learning to use their lightsabers. During this time, all began to look to Riebe as their leader. By the end of the three months, all had a deep hatred for the Jedi and had been given all the implants they required. They could all sense things, were not affected by the Force, and were able to use Force powers without any previous exposure to the teachings of either side of the Force. Now, it is time for their first battle.

A group of 20 Jedi is searching the planet for Sith. The kids must defend the planet against the Jedi.

"Remember," Riebe says quietly. "We must fight as a team. Otherwise, the Jedi will overpower us."

The others nodded. They had heard this before and understood the danger.

"Attack from behind," Riebe said. "They do not know we are here. We are undetectable to them."

Once again she recieved nods. One of the Jedi glanced to the hills and got lucky, seeing one of the girls.

"Up here!" the Jedi called. Riebe hissed.

"So much for surprise," she said. Then she yelled, "Attack!"

And the battle was on...

jokemaster
10-02-2003, 09:30 PM
Jokemaster attacked quickly, using only one blade at first, then two blades, suprising some of the jedi. He quickly attacked one of them, slashing mainly at the chest. His attacks were mostly blocked, until he revealed the second blade. The jedi was supprised, and using that advantage, Jokemaster slashed him.

Writer
10-02-2003, 11:08 PM
Riebe was pleased with the way things were going. The team had really come together when a select few of them could do certain things. They learned to fight as a team. They were fighting well.

topshot
10-03-2003, 01:09 AM
Dakken heard and obeyed the command, attacking in quick strokes, dismantling 5 Jedi of their now dismembered hands and killed 6 in one quick motion. Although he was now an agent of evil, he felt something from one of the slain Jedi........a memory.

For awhile, he just stood there, trying to make sense of what was happening. Sudden flashes of the same force-wielder who slayed his parents. But he dismissed the memory.

What a stupid trick you pitiful Jedi have,he thought,Never the less, I believe only what our masters have told us. You Jedi were the ones who killed our parents, and for that, you deserve to die!

And with that thought out of the way, he continued slaying the jedi, alongside his comrades Jokemaster, EJ, and their appointed captain, Riebe.

Flamehart
10-03-2003, 01:18 AM
(Sorry, lost track of myself in this RPG.)

Craig, who had kept to himself quite a bit, was now attacking ferociously with his single bladed, dark blue lightsaber. Since Craig was born Force sensitive, he had more experience in using the Force than the others in the group, and was almost able to predict the Jedis' attack. He used this to warn fellow teammates when to duck or dodge moves they weren't aware of. Upon defeating his 6th Jedi, all whom were not dead but wounded to the point of inability to fight. Craig didn't think they deserved to die, at least not them. Not all of them killed his parents. He searched for the one who had killed his parents, hungry for his revenge.

Writer
10-03-2003, 02:03 PM
It was not long before all of the Jedi were dead or unable to fight. Riebe turned to the group, disappointment in her eyes.

"The Jedi who oversaw my family's death was not here," she said. The others nodded. They had not been successful in that way either.

"You won't find them," one of the weakened Jedi called out. "They were Sith, not Jedi."

"What do you mean?" Riebe asked sharply, but the Jedi didn't answer. He had died.

Uplink
10-03-2003, 06:11 PM
"I think I know what he means" said Tye. "We have been tricked"
"You're just a kid. What do you know?" somebody else said.
"Just a kid...hah. I wish. We have been mislead. The Sith are trying to turn us into killing machines"

Writer
10-03-2003, 10:38 PM
"Don't pay attention," Riebe said sharply. "We were told the Jedi would try to decieve us. They'd better not try again."

She stalks off toward the ship the Jedi just left, but pauses and turns to look to the group.

"Are you coming?" she asks. "We were asked to eliminate the Jedi. We'd best get started on places other than this planet."

topshot
10-03-2003, 10:39 PM
"For some reason, I happen to agree with the Jedi, captain,"scowled a disappointed Dakken, then calmly said,"A memory I received from one of the Jedi that I disabled, showed me the truth! It wasn't the Jedi at all! It was that strange man and his Sith cult who sent us here to massacre these people. They were the ones that killed our parents!"

Writer
10-03-2003, 10:41 PM
"They're trying to decieve us," Riebe said, just as calmly. "Now who's coming with me?"

jokemaster
10-03-2003, 10:43 PM
Jokemaster was the only one not saying anything. He just leaned against a wall nearby, watching the arguement.

topshot
10-03-2003, 10:52 PM
"If you do go along with the plan," quoted Dakken, tiredly,"then you're never going to find out that you've been mislead. I could tell that memory was true. I sensed his heart. It's purified of evil. So, go ahead if you want, kill me if I won't cooperate with the Sith that betrayed us. But think about this for a moment, Captain: What would your parents have done to you, Riebe, had they still been alive and found out that you've become an agent of evil? Would they still have loved you, even if you could've been that person who killed them?"

jokemaster
10-03-2003, 10:56 PM
"How about we go along with the plan until we find out more?"

Flamehart
10-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Craig looked around at one of the jedi who simply had his hands incapitated and looked at him with his cold, accusing eyes. "I want the truth, Jedi. Tell us all the truth."

Writer
10-03-2003, 11:30 PM
The Jedi winced at the cold eyes, but wouldn't say anything. Finally, he sighed.

"Go to Coruscant, to the Jedi Temple and take me with you," he said. "I don't know anything about you, but I'm sure the council does."

"How can we believe that?" Riebe asked sharply, feeling somewhat betrayed by the Sith. She was still unsure she wanted to trust the Jedi.

"You have no choice," the Jedi said. "You must find the truth."

Riebe stood still for so long that one of the girls came up to her.

"We're not going to trust a Jedi, are we?" she asked. Riebe stared at her for a moment.

"He's right," Riebe finally said. "We have no choice. We must trust him for now. Take him to the ship and gather the rest of the injured Jedi as well. While we trust them, set up a memorial for the dead."

She stalked off to the ship, her feelings of anger beginning to turn to the Sith.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 02:15 AM
as ej strode up he sported 3 scalps and a head. "did i miss anything?" sensing anger in the air, "what is going on here? dakken why are we taking these wounded jedi into their ship? they should be killed!" ej walks over to a wounded jedi, ignites a saber and chops the head off of one.

Writer
10-04-2003, 02:21 AM
"No!" Riebe exclaims. "They might know something about us. We're going along with them for now."

jokemaster
10-04-2003, 02:26 AM
"We can't take much time, the sith will be suspicious if we don't come back within a week or so."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 02:51 AM
"All right who is with me? Riebe you must come with me. We must eliminate the jedi. Riebe if you disagree i will assume you are a trader and if you escape i will hunt you down and place your head on display. If you do come this will be the oppisite.

topshot
10-04-2003, 01:56 PM
"You'll have to go through me first," interviened Dakken,"if you want to kill her, EJ. For now, I'm just following my instincts and the Captain's orders. If you wish to leave, go ahead and do so. It will not matter to me, but it may to the others."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 02:13 PM
" so be it!" ej activated his lightsabers one blue the other green and lunged at dakken. dakken ignited his weapons and he lunged at ej. all of a sudden everything slowed for a minute as they went into bullet mode. ej did an overhead chop and dakken blocked, then dakken swung at the legs and ej jumped. ej fired lightning at dakken and dakken crumbled to the ground. ej deactivated his sabers and pulled out his knife. "so dakken you think your all that? guess what? hear you lie on the ground and now your scalp is mine." at saying that ej picked dakken's head up and scalped him. "now riebe care to face me?"

Flamehart
10-04-2003, 03:11 PM
(OOC: Don't control other people's characters, Jeedii)

Suddenly a dark blue blur went past Ej before he could scalp Dakken, burning his hand badly, causing him to drop Dakken. The blade was placed at Ej's neck. "If you don't like our decision, you may very well leave and we won't stop you. These Jedi, however, are in our 'custody,' so go find your own to kill. We want the truth about our families, and that's what we're going to get." He helped Dakken back up, and continued to wait for Ej's decision.

topshot
10-04-2003, 03:21 PM
Dakken thanked Craig for his help, then turned to face EJ.

"Well? What's your decision, EJ? Are you going to join us, or are you going to continue doing the Sith Lord's bidding?"

jokemaster
10-04-2003, 04:16 PM
It was a standstill, with Riebe, Jokemaster, Dakken, Tye, and Craig on one side, and EJ with the rest of the girls on the other.
"Great, just like in the movies"he said sarcastically.

Uplink
10-04-2003, 04:59 PM
Tye smiled grimly and looked at Jokemaster.
"Except in the holos the good guys allways win..." He let out a long breath as they stood, sabers drawn. He hoped things could be resolved. He knew deep down that the Jedi would never murder innocents, only Dark Jedi and Sith.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 06:51 PM
"well maties it looks like im clearly outnumbered. and its a good thing the sith did take me. why? because i can do this......" ej ignites his sabers and chops the head off the nearest girl. ej stabs another as she attacked him, but somehow she is still alive and ej takes his other saber and lops her head off. another female girl comes to attack and ej freezes her, he then takes out one of his colt navy revolvers and shoots her. the three bodies of the sith women suddenly vanished.

Flamehart
10-04-2003, 07:51 PM
"You're sick..." Craig spat, and pulled the Jedi he had been talking to to his feet and nodded to the ship. The Jedi helped some of the other Jedi up, despite his wounded hands, and they proceeded to the ship. Craig held his lightsaber still at a ready position, his hands not tiring. "Leave him here then, to mingle with the dead. We take who is still alive and find the truth, right Captain?"

jokemaster
10-05-2003, 02:41 AM
"It's no use" Jokemaster whispered to Craig "He's gone mad"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-05-2003, 03:22 AM
" you best be known that im a coming to"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-05-2003, 07:10 PM
"cuz let me go to"

Writer
10-05-2003, 11:40 PM
"EJ is right," the Sith says. The kids apparently struggle with his words. They feel that the Jedi are not lying, but the way the Sith says things, it is just that impossible to resist agreement. "The Jedi are trying to decieve you all."

He turns to EJ.

"Regardless of what happens, do not let your agressiveness out on your teammates."

He turns to the three girls and restores their life. Then he turns to the whole group.

"You will go to Coruscant," he says. "The Jedi live there and you will fight them."

"We will cooperate," Riebe says after a pause. "We will go to Coruscant."

When he gets the chance, Craig asks her if she's gone out of her mind. A brief smile crosses her face.

"No," she replies. "While on Coruscant, we will find out about our past."

Meanwhile, back on the planet they just left, the Sith Lord is communicating to the Sith on Coruscant.

"You must meet the children dressed as Jedi," he says. "Prepare to die. These children are dangerous."

"Today we will die," is the reply. "We die for the coming of the Sith Empire."

The kids get to Coruscant and get off the ship. They are stopped by a large band of Jedi, but they beat them off. When they beat them off, they realize that Riebe is missing. As it turned out, a few true Jedi were with the fakes and took her captive. They healed her and helped her recover her past.

The rest of the kids return to the planet to explain their failiure and talk about it. Riebe stalks into the room and everybody is on their feet instantly.

"You doubt it is me," Riebe says. She tosses a data pad to each kid. "This is the truth about you all."

"I don't believe you," one of the girls says, her face becoming menacing. Riebe takes her lightsaber and ignites it.

"Fight me if you are in doubt," she challenges. They all know that she was one of the best if not the best fighter among them and nobody accepted her challenge.

They go over the information she has just given them again. They see the truth in it and are angered at the Sith. As a group, they destroy the building and everything in it. Then they go to live with the Jedi.

The Sith are devestated by this blow. With the kids on the side of the Jedi, they might as well kiss their empire goodbye. The group becomes known as the Sith Hunters and their skill grows as well as their affection for each other. They are rarely seen apart.

But the Sith are not gone... yet...

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 12:21 AM
" hey mates i think there is another insurgance on this hear planet" ej handed everyone a datapad. it showed the location of the sith base. "i suggest we strike now."

Writer
10-06-2003, 01:26 AM
"First of all," Riebe said calmly, "what do we know about this base? How well is it guarded? I know we can break through anything, but it is always helpful to know what we're up against so we can better prepare."

topshot
10-06-2003, 01:44 AM
"Sith," Dakken replied,"We're up against them."

Everyone looks to him as if he's gone out of his mind.

"Did a little eavesdropping before I finally came back. I dunno what they're planning, but I assure you all it can't be good. I've got an older brother on Coruscant who may be able to help us. I just hope he's somewhere safe."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 01:49 AM
"i can probably get a small army going that could help us for back up."

jokemaster
10-06-2003, 01:55 AM
Jokemaster noticed what the planet was. "I can get you some info on the base. I'll get that to you while you get Dakken's brother. In one of the past bases I saved a guy from that planet, a spy really. But he owes me one. I'll tell him to get me something right away. "
He got on the phone. The base was airtight unless you had one of the few security passes. They still needed someone's codes also. He found that a regular technichian worked there. His spy, however was reluctant to give him the location of where he could be captured, but he got it anyway. Finally, he had the location, but it was to risky to transmit it. He called Riebe to meet him soon in a rented apartment. He turned around from the holo machine, and saw an assasin. He turned back around, sensing the assasin grow nearer, and nearer with the force. When the assasin was almost upon him, he turned around with his lightsaber. The assasin saw it, and ran, Jokemaster chased him, until once out of the apartment. Outside he saw a man waiting, he tried to sense him with the force, but realized it was impossible. Suddenly the man opened fire, Jokemaster tried to block it with his lightsaber, and was suprised to see that he was using old-fashioned type bullets, which the lightsaber didn't deflect, only slow and, unfortunately for him, heat. He was hit by a full clip, the assasin stood over him, and dropped his gun with a note. Once he left, Jokemaster dragged himself inside his apartment, and continued to try to drag himself over to the table where he had the building plans and the other information about the base. He was slowly losing his energy, and coughing. He knew he wouldn't make it.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 02:41 AM
"somebody help jokemaster! im going to chase down that assassin." ej grabs his musket slings it around his back. then he grabs his 2 colt navy revolvers checks for ammo makes sure there is enough for the revolvers and the musket. then ej grabs his kutless and 2 lightsabers. he then grabs his pirate coat, ties a banndanna around his head and heads out the door. he sees the assassin down the street. he sights the male into his musket's speacial sites and fires. the shot hits the male in the arm. the assassin sees ej and the assassin takes out his sword. ej takes one of his revolvers and shoots the assassin in the head. "ej comes back in and sees jokemaster coughing and weezing, blood at the corners of his mouth, while a pool of blood on the floor and in his chest area. "allright pal dont fall on me"

jokemaster
10-06-2003, 11:54 AM
Jokemaster was still coughing and trying to reach for the data disk.

Flamehart
10-06-2003, 02:06 PM
Craig ran into the room with some medical supplies, he had been nearby and heard Ej's call. He picked up the data disk and handed it to jokemaster. He then began applying bacta to the wounds. "Hang in there, the Jedi have sent a med team down here and they'll be here soon, hold on." Craig felt a disturbance and looked at Ej. "Duck." Ej did just as a disruptor shot narrowly missed his head. Craig leaped to his feet, lightsaber drawn, and leaped out the window and hopped on top of speeder to speeder until he got to the sniper and climbed onto the ledge. The Sniper shot as he climbed, wounding Craig in the arm, but he continued up anyway, dodged another shot. Craig ignited his saber and severed the sniper's good hand and put his saber to his neck.

"Who sent you!?" Craig demanded.

Writer
10-06-2003, 05:51 PM
"Who do you think?" the sniper sneered. "Who else is after you so called 'Sith Hunters' since you turned on your allies?"

"Our allies are the Jedi," Riebe said firmly from behind him. The sniper laughed.

"That's what you think," he said. Then he winced in pain. "If you are so content with the Jedi, the Sith will have to use their ultimate weapon against you. You will lose all the abilities you have."

He pointed to Riebe. "That starts with you, the so called leader."

With a swift move, Riebe jumped from the rooftop to another rooftop and an standing there. It was a Sith. She examined the object that was in his hands. It had ten buttons, each with one of the Sith Hunters names on it. The blood drained from her face as she took it back to Craig.

"We have little time," she said...

Flamehart
10-06-2003, 05:53 PM
Craig looked at it then back at the sniper. "What is this? Tell us, or.." Craig picked up his head and forced him to look down off the ledge at the very long fall and many speeders.

"You can have a nice flight."

Writer
10-06-2003, 05:55 PM
"My life doesn't matter," the sniper said, but Craig could see fear in his eyes. "For what it's worth, that device disables the implants the Sith gave you. They've got more somewhere around, so the girl's right. You don't have much time. Now go ahead. Kill me."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 05:58 PM
ej followed in pursuit and drew a colt navy revolver and pressed the tip against the assassin's head. "all you snipers are alike, come in with your rifles trying to blow our heads apart. were you in league with the assassin? if you are i will kill you. if you were not, i will kill you for trying to blow my head out of the water."

" i am in league with the assassin, our objectives were to stop you from finding and attacking the sith base." at that moment the sniper pushed the revolver out of ej's hand, grabbed his other revolver and shot him right in the chest. ej fell to the ground while a small fountain of blood was bursting out of ej's chest.

Flamehart
10-06-2003, 06:01 PM
Craig swore and took out his saber and left an extremely bad cut on the sniper's stomach, causing him to feel quite a bit of pain, then hurls him off the ledge. He looked over at Ej and started to apply some bacta to Ej. "Hang in there!"

Just then, the Jedi Med team arrived and took jokemaster. Craig signaled for them to come over here and they picked Ej up as well.

"Don't die, we need you two."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 06:22 PM
"i dont know pal ive been shot pretty bad."

topshot
10-07-2003, 02:23 PM
"You'll be alright, kid," a voice from the shadows smirked. A man probably in his 20's stepped out from the nook on the right. Drake Sahrasyn, Dakken's brother.

"My name's Drake. Dakken told me about you all and your search for the truth about what happened to your parents. I don't know too much, but that sniper regretted to inform you that there's a couple bombs here set to detonate in 15 minutes. We don't have many ships, but we do have a lot of innocent people living in the city. If we can't get everyone on to a ship, then we'll have deactivate 'em ourselves."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-07-2003, 06:56 PM
"contact a friend of mine, his name is jim hawkins. he has alot of ships and transports. tell him that i sent ya and he will give ya how many more ships you would need. he will also reserve a ship for the sith hunters. and one more thing get a physician and get this shot healed."

Flamehart
10-07-2003, 10:37 PM
Craig was gone. He had gone to find those bombs, finding the most key structural points that would kill the most people. He found one or two and managed to disable them.

rick ulo 11103
10-07-2003, 11:20 PM
tell me if i can join in

topshot
10-07-2003, 11:29 PM
*Takes out his commlink, while looking through the Commlink registry for Mr. Hawkins. A few short blips sound off, and EJ's friend Jim.*

Jim:"This is Jim."

Drake:"I've got a request from EJ."

Jim:"A request from EJ? Wait a minute, who is this?"

Drake:"There's no time for a proper introduction. Just send us as many ships as you can. And a physician as well. He's been wounded pretty bad."

Jim:"Alright, since this is an emergency, I need to know who you are."

Drake:"My name's Drake. We're on Coruscant. There's a few bombs around the city and not enough escort ships for all of the innocents in the city."

Jim:"Ok, I'll send 'em. Just make sure EJ stays alive long enough for the docs to fix him up. Later."

Drake:"Later."

*Drake walks over to where EJ is lying.*

Drake:"It'll take about a couple minutes before they can make it. In the mean time, until a doc arrives, I'll have to take care of your wounds as best as I can.*

*Takes out his emergency medkit, dabs his wounds with bacta, and prepares a makeshift bandage and splint to stop the chest from bleeding.*

*Meanwhile, Dakken makes his way around the city, disabling 3 bombs as he makes his way to the ships.*

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-07-2003, 11:46 PM
"ah for the love of this wound, if i dont make it alive drakken make sure my colt navy revolvers lightsabers, my kutless, pirate clothes, confederate and pirate flags, and any other of my possessions give to jim hawkins. he will know what to do with it. if i do survive we'll get together and wipe this sith base out."

jokemaster
10-08-2003, 12:15 AM
Jokemaster's vital signs continued decreasing, until just before it reached zero they suddenly started stabilizing. Then the wounds slowly stopped bleeding. "What the?" Said one of the medics who had already given up on him "are you guys doing that?" He asked th ejedi medics. They shook their heads. "It must be an implant, or something of that nature" Said the medic.

Writer
10-08-2003, 12:52 AM
(Hey Rick! You're welcome to join, but unless you want to be a girl, there are no more Sith Hunter spots open. You could be a Jedi or something if you prefer not being a girl.)

rick ulo 11103
10-08-2003, 02:02 AM
alright im not sure about being a girl so ill be looking out for a good time to join ass a jedi

thx

Writer
10-08-2003, 03:17 PM
Riebe stood and watched in amazement as Jokemaster's body healed itself.

"It's not a Sith Hunter implant," she said. "The rest of us can't do that. He must have gotten it somewhere else."

Uplink
10-08-2003, 06:24 PM
Nobody noticed that Tye's name wasn't on the device, or that he had disapeared...

Tye breathed deeply. He hated his... job. He hoped those kids would be ok. One day he hoped to be like them. A real person, a force user. He hoped he had been able to enlighten then before he had too leave.
"Master. Can I return to the Sith Hunters" he asked. "I think I can help them more..."
There was a sound like a lightsaber igniting in the middle of tornado.

(What's going on? Who or what is Tye? What on Earth is he talking about? Find out soon on... 'Sith Hunters')

rick ulo 11103
10-08-2003, 07:29 PM
then riebe noticed a man who seemed to be concentrating on jokemaster and when his wounds were almost heale he realized that riebe had been watching him he quickly ran an jumped to a building

rick ulo 11103
10-08-2003, 07:30 PM
srry for controling ur character wildjedi

Writer
10-08-2003, 08:10 PM
((No prob, Rick.))

Riebe follows the man as quickly as she can and manages to catch up. She throws him to the ground and demands to know who he is. It is clear to her that he's a Jedi, but other than that, she knows nothing of him.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-08-2003, 08:56 PM
" ah for the love of this shot, i am going to get up as soons as i recover, grab my gear and scalp the sith at that base. ill also cut their heads off and proudly display their heads. dakken where is my physician?"

"he is coming." dakken said. the physician took out his medical bag and looked at the wound. the wound was bad and the bullet missed his vital organs. the doctor took out the bullet and bandaged up ej's chest. ej was ready to go and called the rest of the sith hunters for a special meeting.

jokemaster
10-08-2003, 09:06 PM
Jokemaster's wounds were now almost completely healed. The healers were now trying to wake him up, unsure how he would feel then.

rick ulo 11103
10-09-2003, 01:46 AM
my name is rick and i was just trying to help

ooc to tell you the truth rick was one of the names in the credit of kotor my real name is santiago

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-09-2003, 08:48 PM
"so when do we get to hunt those sith down?"

Uplink
10-10-2003, 03:57 PM
There was a flash of blue light and Tye appeared. He walked to where the others were.
"Hey guys, I tripped and fell and just caught up" he hoped this sounded plausible.

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 03:59 PM
One of the medics approached Reibe and Co.
"Jokemaster is now concious. He got lucky, i don't know how he did it, but he got lucky. He was hit pretty hard, with about 30 something of these" He held out a 9mm. bullet.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-11-2003, 04:07 PM
" so now what? i think we should get a small army together or we just go in alone. i am ready to go, and wipe this base out. what we can do is after we killed everyone there we'll turn the base into one of our bases. then one of us can stay there and when we find more sith hide outs we'll all have bases. now this base here is located on a planet called earth. on earth its in area called ramstien and the sith there have a small outpost where they store weapons soldiers and treasure. we should attack this outpost first then move onto ramstien. now since this planet has alot of water we will have to sail from the carribean, that is where the skull cove outpost is and then sail on to ramstien. does this sound like a good plan everyone?"

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:10 PM
Riebe let Rick go and went to find the others. She hadn't heard EJ ask for a meeting, but was not entirely surprised to find all of them together. She thanks the medic and turns to the others.

"We could start after the Sith right away, but there's another problem on our hands," she says. She shows the controller with their names on it to everybody. "The Sith can use this to disable us. They have also set bombs in the city. If we can't get all of the people out of here or find all the bombs, innocent people will die.

"Instead of going for the Sith right away, we need to protect the city. Then we will go for the Sith. Got it?"

She waits for the others to respond.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-11-2003, 04:19 PM
"this sounds good, my friend jim hawkins has sent some more ships. this should be good enough to get the rest of the people out." just then ej's pet monkey named "sir" came out. " riebe, sir says that he has found the last 2 bombs. sir has sent 2 teams to disable them and the city should be safe." (takes a swig of whiskey) "i may also incline that we dont have many weapons or people to help us out on this raid so may i suggest thst we use ur apartment to further thinking about the attack riebe?"

Writer
10-11-2003, 05:20 PM
"Good," Riebe says about the bombs. "As for going to my apartment, I'm sure the Jedi would love to have a visit from all of the Sith Hunters."

She gets a few puzzled stares. "That is where I've been living."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-11-2003, 06:16 PM
" if i may also suggest that we must do this attack very quietly. we dont want any armed forces to know about this like the american CIA, or the FBI. they have been wanting to get this group of sith also."

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 10:05 PM
Jokemaster walked into the room, somehow now fully recovered.
"If the bombs are no longer a problem, I say we grab the tech now."
He inserted the Data Disk into a datapad, it had information. The tech was leaving from a spaceport that night.

Apologetic
10-12-2003, 02:27 AM
(((I like this RPG i will try to join as the tech/jedi go Info on my character is in the forum database)))

Apo packs and prepares for his trip. He latches his two sabers
to his belt, and prepares to go to his ship "light in the darkness". He walks out of his apartment, closes the door and heads toward the spaceport.

Writer
10-12-2003, 11:56 PM
"Are we agreed?" Riebe asks. When everybody nods, she smiles. "Time to work."

They file out of the apartment and head for the spaceport.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 12:03 AM
Apo walks toward the spaceport but he didnt feel right like he shouldnt leave"Bah" he said But he knew there must be something...The spaceport was in sight."Must be nothing"He knew it wasnt.

Writer
10-13-2003, 12:13 AM
The Sith Hunters got to the spaceport and Riebe took out a pair of odd looking glasses. She scanned the spaceport.

"He's not here yet," she said. "These would have pinpointed him by now. I guess we just have to wait."

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 12:31 AM
Apo meets at the entrance of the space port. He walks in the person at the desk says "Heloo master Goeus what brings you here?"Apo says "My ship which hanger is it in?"The person at the desk says follow me sir."

Writer
10-13-2003, 12:35 AM
Riebe continues looking around. She smiles.

"There's his ship," she says. "Let's wait for him there."

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 12:38 AM
A group of thugs approached Apolo.
"We were ordered to escort you to your ship." One of them said.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-13-2003, 12:38 AM
ej checks out his 2 colt navy revolvers, kutless, 2 lightsabers and musket, he also made sure he got the ammo and the bayonet.

"riebe make sure we stop at skull cove first off. i got a small treasure to deliver there that will make me a little more powerful. we also gotta wipe out the garrison there."

Writer
10-13-2003, 12:41 AM
"Once we get to space, yes," Riebe said absently. Then she realized what he had said. "We need to get this guy first."

She motions to Apolo, who has just come into view and is stopped by some thugs.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 12:44 AM
"Ok...well if you say so lets get to my ship."Apo looked at them and noticed a group of kids.He thought he saw one with some guns and turned then went to his ship.

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 02:46 AM
One of the thugs turned around, and saw the sith hunters, he quicikly pulled his gun from his coat. It was an old shotgun.
"Careful, our sabers can't block those," yelled Jokemaster as he ducked.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 03:02 AM
Apo walks to the thug and says"Hold it!" He walks over to the kids."What are you doing here?I need to get to my ship so if your just-"Apo notices their lightsabers"Hey what are you doing with light sabers? Hold on you kids must be those Sith Hunters everyone is talking about...What are you doing here?"

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 03:06 AM
The thug hesitated to shoot Apo in the back, he aimed carefully for the head, and fires.
"DUUCK!" Yells jokemaster as he throws Apo down.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 03:11 AM
Apo suprised to be pushed down draws his light saber by habit.He looks as everything seems to go into bullet time. Joke pushes him and Apo ignites his saber he looks at the thug and then he hits the floor everything blacks out.(No i wasnt shot i was knocked out) (((Ok wild jedi or joke needs to decide the outcome)))

rick ulo 11103
10-13-2003, 05:02 PM
nobody noticed rick standing in the shadows he wondered if he should help but he decided not to

Writer
10-13-2003, 05:07 PM
As Jokemaster lunged for Apolo, Riebe spun and ran to where the thugs were. With a few quick movements, she had disabled all the guns the thugs had. She stood before them, her lightsaber ignited.

"Any other questions?" she asks them menacingly.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 05:09 PM
(((The problem is he shot already so does Joke get shot do i get shot on the ground does nothig happen is the prob))))

Writer
10-13-2003, 05:12 PM
((Neither of you have been shot. The thug may have fired, but he didn't manage to hit anything, for some odd reason. Got any ideas? Maybe Joke reacted fast enough?))

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 05:14 PM
(((Ok thats cool im still like out cold had to point that out.))))

rick ulo 11103
10-13-2003, 05:23 PM
rick was coming out of the shadows to help but he figured riebe had it under control

Writer
10-13-2003, 05:26 PM
Riebe noticed Rick and nodded at him before turning her attention back to the thugs. Spaceport Security was soon there and took the thugs off their hands and Riebe turned to assess what had happened. Apolo was unconscious, but she felt sure that would change soon.

rick ulo 11103
10-13-2003, 05:29 PM
rick does not understand what the nod means but he comes closer

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 05:33 PM
Apo moved just slightly he was still out but now he was in a dreamish state,He was in a room full of kids and the seemed to be watching a holo video of what looked like Jedi or sith. He sensed their fear and their anger. everything went dark.He opened his eyes everything spun and he heard voices."Sir...Sir...You there?" Apo finally got his vision back"What happened?" He said.Then he reconized them the kids in his dream.

Writer
10-13-2003, 05:42 PM
"How do you feel?" Riebe asks, her face showing a little more than simple curiosity. She is genuinely concerned about him, but maybe that just has something to do with the fact that they could use him? Riebe's face doesn't give away anything more than concern.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 05:48 PM
"Ugh.Ow my head what happen all i remember is someone dive on me and a loud noise and then..."He remembers the dream"You kids were in my dream And if its true i found you had a bad history." Who dive bombed me?"

Writer
10-13-2003, 06:04 PM
Riebe is unable to avoid smiling.

"That would have been Jokemaster," she said. "He only did it because one of the thugs you were with tried to shoot you."

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 06:14 PM
"Ow well I guess i owe ya kid,But what do you need me for i kno you wouldnt just loiter around my ship so what can i do for the friends of Joke?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-13-2003, 07:04 PM
" now why do we need him?" ej then took out a small chest. "riebe this here is the treasure i must deliver."

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 07:14 PM
"OK....who actuly knos why you need me?"

(((((I must say i dont kno why either but you said you needed one lol))))

Writer
10-13-2003, 07:24 PM
((To tell you the truth, I'm not sure why we need you either. I just thought I read it somewhere in here. :D Does anybody know why we came here to get him?:D )

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-13-2003, 07:59 PM
"no riebe lets just go onto the ship, and fly to skull cove."

(ooc: if anyone hasnt noticed, im into pirates, so please excuse me if i use pirate locations)

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 08:36 PM
(((Heres a thought :Engine trouble like you had it cant leave and needed me i dunno i'd like to play a part tho :D ))))))))

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 10:54 PM
((Well, my idea pretty much got shot to heck, so we'll just use what we can. Originally we needed a tech who had helped build the security for the outpost, but what the heck, we can use that or something else.))

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 11:10 PM
(((((Hey that can still work Lets work with it)))))

"Com on guys i Know theres a reason i mean My ship was practily made by myself.I even designed the security system for many garisons, Banks ,You name it."

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 11:16 PM
Jokemaster stood up. "I can. The security system you designed was stolen by the sith. You made it too good, nobody can hack it except you. "

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 11:55 PM
Apo winced "Great just perfect well its going to be tough but with what i kno you Kids could be of much help Ya'll got a ride?Unfourtuantly I cant do much My ship carries only one.But i will need help on this to get into the security we must infiltrate the base and reach the main computer.I kno all the flaws of the system i knew this would happen so i can shut a few things down but the whole system we must reach that computer.You guys have got your self a tech o and BTW its free thank Joke for that"Apo laughs

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-14-2003, 06:56 PM
" it all sounds good. i want you guys to cover me while i make my way to the treasure area. and then once we clean skull cove, we'll make our way to ramstien. the best way is to use a sail boat, itll be less supicious."

jokemaster
10-14-2003, 08:56 PM
"Sailboats are more vurneble" Jokemaster argued.

Apologetic
10-14-2003, 09:32 PM
"Yea well you are force users and ii am to so we could use an effort to push anything back.Or..."Apo pulls out a box with red blue and green lights on it."We can use this you can euther cloak shield or deflect with this baby."

rick ulo 11103
10-14-2003, 09:37 PM
rick figured that 11 jedi (unless the jedi girls dont exist anymore) would be enough he started to leave the ship

Apologetic
10-14-2003, 09:39 PM
"What do you think Riebe?" Apo senses something nothing of the force just an instict something about her...."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-14-2003, 11:07 PM
" no not really. if we come in with a hi tech flying ship, they are gonna see that there are intruders. they will attack us and be blown into the sea. but the sail boat is smaller faster and it can hold araments."

Apologetic
10-14-2003, 11:16 PM
"Well if you say so.Let me get somethings frome my ship just incase you know we get captured or something im always prepared"Apo said jokenly and laughs.

((((The joke is i was almost shot unprepared))))

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-15-2003, 12:16 AM
"im ready to go. i got my musket, bayonet, kutless, colt navy revolvers, 2 lightsabers, and the treasure chest full of mysterious gold." puts on skull bandanna and pirate hat and coat. "sir come along." the monkey climbs on ej's shoulder and they climb into the ship. "so are we all ready to go to skull cove? oh ya before we set off ill have sir to arrange a sailboat to meet us out in the middle of the atlantic."

Apologetic
10-15-2003, 12:25 AM
Apo rumages through his cargo and pulls his second saber out. he opens a box and pulls a strange device out and puts it in his robe"Could come in handy" Then he finds a remote"Know i will need this."And meets the others "Ready here"

Writer
10-15-2003, 12:30 AM
Riebe nods at the preparations that have been made.

"Good," she says. "Let's go."

jokemaster
10-15-2003, 12:38 AM
Jokemaster walks over to the thug, and took the shotgun from him. He cocks it "i'm ready to go."

Apologetic
10-15-2003, 12:52 AM
((((Very funny Joke)))))

"Ok so wheres our ride?"

Writer
10-15-2003, 12:54 AM
"I think EJ was handling that," Riebe said, looking around for him.

Apologetic
10-15-2003, 01:09 AM
"I figured....Well I guess i better get to kno you a bit more so why does this sith have my security like whats it for?"

jokemaster
10-15-2003, 01:12 AM
"Something important enough they were willing to let a Jedi leave the planet alive to ensure that security. You see, if they tried to kill you, and failed, you would have known they were sith, and thus gone to their base and cracked the code."

Apologetic
10-15-2003, 01:20 AM
"Hmm well I figure theres going to be many more sith there so your assistants will be needed."Apo pauses and thinks"I think since we mixed thier plan up we should be able to do this."But Apo knew with his security there it wouldnt be easy.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-15-2003, 06:39 PM
as the sith hunters boarded the ship, sir came back and whispered into ej's ear that the sailboat has been arranged. it was docked in town and they were to fly there. the transport flew out of the hangar and jumped into hyperspace.

"so has ne one tried grog?" ej asked. "Its supposed to be very good and make people feel better. sir would you go get some mugs for everyone?" ej says to the monkey. the monkey chatters an ok and scatters to the galley.

jokemaster
10-15-2003, 09:24 PM
"None for me, makes you feel better, after it makes you feel worse."

Apologetic
10-15-2003, 09:47 PM
"Erm, I'll pass im already full from the past trip."

topshot
10-15-2003, 10:08 PM
"I've had enough as well," said an all too familiar voice, whom they should all know belongs to by now.

Dakken, now here, had been sitting at a nearby booth, waiting silently for new information on what truly happened to all of their parents that fateful day. Hanging his head, the images from before had still been flashing through his mind ever since he nearly killed that jedi. The deaths of his parents......the fatalities of his old friends........the ruins of the ancient temple he used to live near. Everything that happened that day. What he saw and felt. And everything else that he knew was twisted around just for this Sith Lord's personal desires.

Apologetic
10-15-2003, 10:30 PM
Apo saw his expressions((((I still can like use force on you right?so i guess i can force read your mind))))"I know what your thinking about but you cannot seek revenge"Apo had remembered his dream"You dont need to worry we will be able to get them trust me"Apo winks

Writer
10-15-2003, 11:37 PM
((Actually, the Sith Hunters were given an implant that makes them impossible to detect through the Force.))

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-15-2003, 11:54 PM
" well suits you all." lights a pipe with southern cherry tobacco. "we are gonna be coming out of hyperspace soon in 5....4........3.....2.........1....... " the ship jumped out of hypersapce and stopped near earth. " preparing to land near the dock. after we land, we will have to set sail, and detonate the ship. we will have to attack at night, for best surprise. plus i got a surprise for everyone here."

Writer
10-15-2003, 11:56 PM
Riebe sighs. "I'm fine with everything except for the surprise. You know I don't like surprises."

rick ulo 11103
10-16-2003, 12:04 AM
rick was about to leave when the ship started so he was stuck on it

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-16-2003, 12:26 AM
"oh dont worry riebe its not a bad surprise. everyone now that we have landed there is the sailboat." the sailboat was a galleon type and it already came with a crew. "she is ready to set sail" a crew member said. "good lets start sailing, while we are on the boat i want everyone to check their weapons and make sure they have enough ammunition." ej said.

rick ulo 11103
10-16-2003, 12:52 AM
mines loaded

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 01:05 AM
Jokemaster aimed the gun at the air, and fired three times. Then the gun was empty and he reloaded. He then took out a pistol and checked the ammunition.
"Yep, I'm good. How many cannons are on this thing?"

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 01:24 AM
Apo checks his sabers"Im good"Unknown to them what else he brought...

topshot
10-16-2003, 02:10 AM
"I'd say 4 on each side for the cannons. Now then, who knows how to pilot a pirate ship?"

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 02:23 AM
"I know how to co-ordinate cannons"

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 02:23 AM
"That is a good question but i guess EJ does" Apo looks out to sea and then to the stars."Beutiful"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-16-2003, 07:16 PM
" ah what i tell ya mateys, the stars are beautiful. and i know how to pilot this ship. lets set out." the crew lifted the anchor and ej steered the galleon out of the dock and harbor. "this ship here is called the jimmy's luck. topshot you're wrong. there are about 8 cannons on each side 2 special cannons that can fire stink bombs fire pots and chain shots. it wont be long now till we reach skull cove." ej said. amazingly there was alot of wind and the ship sailed really fast, smooth and quietly. soon they came upon the island. "there is skull cove mateys and i see the fortress. here is the plan we have one cannon loaded. i will fire a fire pot at the fortress. meanwhile have the raft here ready and lowered with apo and the sith hunters. then i will go and jump in and ill leave the guns to the crew. then we will row to the beach and ill leave a signal to have the ship firing. and we will make our way into the fortress. all the sith hunters take care of keeping the guards off me while i make my way to the treasure cove. you guys can take ne weapons and other stuff yous might want then meet me in the treasure trove to fight off ne sith. after all this is done i will raise this pirate flag. that means weve captured the out post and can move onto ramstien."

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 09:19 PM
"Sounds good,But i guess with thier guns my saber is virtuly useless but i will takem in case of sith."

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 09:31 PM
"Alright. Can you trust the crew?

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 09:32 PM
"Yea that is true you know anyone here EJ?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-17-2003, 06:59 PM
"no i dont, but the crew is trustworthy, sir the monkey sees and knows how to pick the best crew out. now im going to fire the cannon. get ready to lower the boat." ej walked over to the cannon and lit the fuse. in a couple seconds a fire pot flew out of the cannon sailed over the water and hit the fortress. a part of the fortess caught on fire. ej ran over and jumped over the ship and landed in the boat. "ok lets start rowing over." seconds later the fortress fire back.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-17-2003, 08:49 PM
the small row boat finally reached the shore. "allright here is the signal. apo i will need u to unlock the doors here. from here the path splits where i will go to the treasure trove, the rest of you guys make ur way up to the top to get the captain of this fort and raise the flag. after that meet me in the trove." ej lit the signal and he went to the treasure trove. the rest started to make their way topside. ej ran into a couple guards. he took out a pistol and shot both of them. then he walked into the trove. there under the moonlight sat the spot to dump out the contents of the treasure ej had. he walked up to it and there was some ancient writing "whoever takes flint's gold from here shall be cursed" "good this coming along fine" ej said.

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 09:21 PM
Apo runs over to the door and takes a small device to unlock it

jokemaster
10-17-2003, 11:30 PM
Jokemaster aims his shotgun at the door, ready to shoot any gaurd that might be stationed there.

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 11:56 PM
(((We still on da cove or we at the garison?)))

Apo puts in some numbers and the door opens revieling 2 gaurds.

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 12:24 AM
((Cove))
Jokemaster fires, the shot hitting one of them straight in the gut, he cocks the shotgun and shoots again, hitting the other one in the head.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 12:25 AM
((((A'ight))))
Apo moves in(((I dont remember a fortress on treasure island:D )))
"Ok lets go"Apo pulls a blaster

topshot
10-18-2003, 01:56 AM
Dakken and Drake move in, covertly, each covering the other's back, as well as watching the captain's back. Two of Long John Silver's men, as well as the others, were guarding the ship.

Writer
10-18-2003, 02:01 AM
Riebe watches the whole ordeal with no weapons in her hands, but she has enough concealed around her when she needs them.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 03:10 AM
Apo and joke walk through the tunnels and kill gaurd by gaurd

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 03:24 AM
Joke and Apo finally arrive at a control room with about 10 gaurds in there. Jokemaster quickly shot one, and started to reload...

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 04:03 AM
Apo hacks into the controls(((I dont kno exactly what im suppose to do so i will make it up)))))He notices then entrance to the treasure and opens the doors and begins on security...

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 02:03 PM
Jokemaster sees that gaurds are about to attack en-masse through a camera. He takes out 6 thermal detonators, tosses them out the door, and closes the door.
"That'll hold them for a while.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 03:26 PM
"I kno what will hold them for good"Apo types and a big thump comeson the other side."Those doors should keep them away."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-18-2003, 06:24 PM
"now that i have found the treasure trove, i can place the treasure here. then i will have this new power." ej opens up the chest containing flint's treasure. he dumps everything on the spot and then ej takes 2 pieces of the treasure. just then 2 sith came in. "oh no i think i got company" ej begins to ignite his sabers.

((this isnt treasure island this is skull cove))

Apologetic
10-19-2003, 12:07 AM
(((Flints trove....awfully familiar:D ;) ))))
Apo looks at the security cameras."Great two sith and we can't help!"Apo thinks "Or can we...."Apo taps into the files and searches"Aha!"Apo types and autoguns activate"Uhoh"

Writer
10-20-2003, 02:59 PM
Riebe turns sharply to look at Apo.

"Why uh-oh?" she asks sharply.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-20-2003, 06:54 PM
"have you guys captured the fort yet? if you havent come down to the treasure trove. i have a surprise for all of you."

jokemaster
10-20-2003, 09:26 PM
"EJ, go ahead we're watching through the camera." Said jokemaster as he threw a few more detonators against the advancing soldiers.
"I'm running out of these things." He said to Apo

Apologetic
10-20-2003, 11:15 PM
Get your sabers ready guys the auto guns are comin on and they gunna shoot what ever mooves.Cover me while I reprogram them"

Writer
10-21-2003, 06:45 PM
"What kind of auto guns?" Riebe asks. "If they're old fashioned, our sabers won't do anything for us."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-21-2003, 06:46 PM
"allright i hope this works" ej said as he ignited his lightsabers. one sith lunged forward and ej sidestepped then stabbed the sith in the back. the other sith did a sneak attack. ej turned around and the sith stabbed ej right in the chest. *oh no could this be the end of captain ej!?!*

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-21-2003, 07:41 PM
there was a small beam of moon light comign from the cieling. ej walked under it and suddenly turned into a skeleton.

((ooc: i know i got this from pirates of the carribean, but hey we gotta spice stuff up, and plus i changed some names around and how they became pirates. also i really like pirates, so i think this might be interesting.))

the description said that: whoever takes flint's gold from this spot shall be cursed forever-they cannot die and when in moonlight they change into skeletons.

"im sorry but i could not help myself" ej said. he takes the saber out of his chest and lops off the head of the sith that stabbed him. then he picks up his sabers and heads to go meet the rest of the gang.

jokemaster
10-21-2003, 09:44 PM
Jokemaster saw what happened.
"Dammit, he's gonna get himself killed if he keeps playing with curses."

Apologetic
10-22-2003, 01:48 AM
"Well these guns are coming on and i programed them to go crazy so get outa here"Apo looks at Ej"Great another curse....Well it is Ej"Apo takes off to the exit.

jokemaster
10-22-2003, 11:37 PM
Jokemaster took off to the exit too.
"RUN FAST, I'M BLOWING THE DOOR!"

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 01:59 AM
"Go ahead but if i know these guns they will demolish the place!"Apo breaks through the Exit and turns to make sure the others get out.

Writer
10-24-2003, 02:54 AM
"Right behind you," Riebe says.

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 02:56 AM
"WHERE'S EJ?" Asked Jokemaster.

Apologetic
10-24-2003, 03:21 AM
"Knowing him....trying out his new ride"Apo joked."Well i hope he get out doe"

topshot
10-24-2003, 04:40 AM
Dakken blows open an escape hatch from the air ducts above and makes it out the other side of the door.

"Hang on! This door's sealed by a code! I'll have us all out in just a sec!"

*latches the codebreaker, taken from his pocket, onto the door. The code is broken in a sec, and the door blows open.*

Dakken looks back to EJ, finding his skeleton fighting off a few measly guards.

"HURRY UP! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW, AND YOU WITH IT IF YOU DON'T MAKE LIKE A KOWAKIAN LIZARD MONKEY AND RUN!!!!"

Apologetic
10-24-2003, 05:24 AM
Apo checks everything off to look over the ship."Ok its all areodynamics and well it will take about...."Apo takes calculations to find when the place will blow to when we can get out of here time"O boy this may not look good." Ej best hurry.

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 11:24 AM
Jokemaster got on a ship and started setting the sails, the ship was not moving yet, but ready to.

Apologetic
10-24-2003, 03:43 PM
"Ok this place will like blow in some roughly 3min and the ship can get into a safe distance in maby 1min"Apo says"EJ needs to hurry"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-25-2003, 01:36 AM
"im coming guys"

Apologetic
10-25-2003, 02:08 AM
Apo Watches for EJ"He's going to make it.....He has to..."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-25-2003, 02:49 AM
ej gets out at the last moment, and the fortress blows up, except for the treasure that was well protected that didnt get blown up.

"well at least the treasure is safe. now we sail on to ramstien."

Apologetic
10-25-2003, 03:12 AM
"I'll presume thats where you need me"Apo walks below deck"Ok theres a few things i need for the security hacking."Apo goes below and takes a huge amount of stuff"What are you going to do with all that?"Apo grins"Well its scrap metal so im makeing this."Apo takes a cube and all the stuff glows blue and disapears."Its a grenade basicly throw it and it blocks a tunnel knocks guys off you know."Apo straps it onto his belt."I got a few of these and some hold a bunch of other things to...Just mught not work any more....Dont try it on a person cuz they may explode or stay small."Apo smirks"Want me to test it on you?"Apo laughs

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-25-2003, 01:56 PM
"no thanx. now here is the plan: we sail onto ramstien. there is a small town where we can rest, and the fortress is on top of a hill. that is where i will make my base. so DO NOT blow it up! apparently there is a pirate and a sith lord in league with each other, i will fight these 2 cuz now i have the skeleton curse, in which i cannot die. the pirate captain here also has the curse, but he used a diffrent treasure at a diffrent spot. apparently he stole the devil's treasure, so now he is cursed. our main option is to flush out these pirates and sith that have been controlling ramstien. the town is located in a land called germany. that is all. any suggestions?"

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 02:41 PM
"Yeah, first of all what kind of curse does this pirate have? second: Have you tried eating yet?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-25-2003, 03:17 PM
"the devil's curse. not sure how to reverse it but there is a way. and yes i have tried eating, only when it's my regular form.

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 03:36 PM
"I'd just like to let you know that I don't like curses."

Apologetic
10-25-2003, 05:21 PM
Apo takes everything into a little box"Ok i think i can hack their security with this but there are a few things we still may have to do."

((((BTW any one here from Wildjedi?))))))

topshot
10-25-2003, 06:45 PM
((Nope. Don't think I heard a word from him yet.))

"Like what?" asked Dakken.

Apologetic
10-25-2003, 08:41 PM
"It all depends on what they managed to get i will walk ya thro it dont worry"

jokemaster
10-26-2003, 12:15 AM
"Why am I still worried then?" asked Jokemaster. "Are you sure we can hack it?"

Apologetic
10-26-2003, 03:36 AM
"Only so much of it...The rest we either doge or take on.I think my plan can work i just need to work the details."Apo works on his computer

Writer
10-27-2003, 06:00 PM
((Sorry for the long delay in replying. I used the computer before school was over (I'm homeschooled) and my parents took my privilages away. I'm back now, though!))

Riebe frowned. "We don't have much time to get to the Sith base. We should take it out before going to Ramstien."

She looked out across the water and pointed to a far away island.

"If I'm not mistaken, that's where they are located," she says. The others are puzzled by her saying that there wasn't much time so she explained. "The Sith have many of these."

She held up the controller she had taken on Coruscant.

"If we don't take care of this Sith base, the Sith will use these on us. They rip our implants out of our bodies. The force of the movement would kill us. EJ would be the only one who didn't have to worry about that."

The ship changed course and moved toward the island, but Riebe continued pacing irritably. One of the other girls came over to her.

"We're in great danger, aren't we?" she asked. Riebe nodded.

"Worse danger than ever before, Arina," she said. Arina sighed.

"I hate the Sith," she said. Riebe nodded wordlessly and Arina continued. "I hate them all! They killed my family and took me away, trying to get me to be a warrior of some kind."

"They got their way," Riebe said smiling. "We are warriors. But the Sith don't get us. And they won't get us. They don't know we're coming."

Meanwhile, on the island, the Sith Lord is pacing impatiently.

"Where are those kids!?" he raged.

"They are somewhere on Earth," a younger man replied. "We think they're headed to a place called Ramstien."

"Intercept them and ," the Sith said. "Better yet, get to Ramstien before they do, plant explosives and blow the place up around them. that way!"

The younger man hurried to obey, unaware that his report had aided the Sith Hunters by removing many Sith from the island.

The ship landed at the island and the Sith Hunters and Apo crept into the small town resting in front of the Sith base.

"Apo," Riebe whispered. Even when whispering, Riebe was not a person people would disobey. "You are going to break your security system. We will cover you until it's done. Then you'll join us to go inside and completely destroy everything here."

"What about the device that kills us?" Arina asked.

"That's what we're taking out first," Riebe said.

((OOC: When we get inside, Riebe is going to be seperated from the group and meet the Sith. Please don't interfere with that when it comes.))

Apologetic
10-27-2003, 10:14 PM
"Not to hard but its going to take a while...."Apo goes toward the security when the others tried to follow he motioned No dont follow yet apo moved over to the first door and stood infront of it. He took his sabers and mad them float to the camera and clash at eachother. The sparks of the sabers made the doors open.Apo ran to the next door.

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 10:14 PM
"Listen, you mind if I get us some backup?" Asks Jokemaster to Reibe.

Apologetic
10-27-2003, 10:32 PM
Apo walks over to the lasers after they activate and stands for a while then he throws a ball and Liquid nitro comes out freezeing the place allowing about to mov freely through the beams"Well thats the easy part...."

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 10:35 PM
((well, I guess I did call for backup, and 7 soldiers arrived))
"Why do I get the feeling the bad news is coming?"

Writer
10-28-2003, 12:57 AM
((That works, Joke, just as long as the soldiers don't interfere with Riebe. She has to go to the Sith alone.))

Riebe frowns at Jokemaster's comment. "Bad news had better not come."

She glances to the other Sith Hunters and Apo. Then she motions Jokemaster away from the others.

"When we first met, you told me to call you Jokemaster," she said in a hushed voice. "That was nearly two years ago. Don't you think it's time we get to know your name?"

((Riebe didn't look at the data pads she gave you all that had information about you on them. She just gave them to you. That's why she still doesn't know Jokemaster's name.))

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 01:22 AM
"My name's Jack Bauer." He said. Not many had known him by that name, even before he was abducted by the sith.