PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers Thread! (*Legit stuff ONLY please, and use the tag*)

Sgt. Antronch
09-17-2003, 02:45 AM
After all the threads saying no spoilers i got fed up I WANT SPOILERS! just please remember to use the [-Spoiler] text [/spoiler] without the -
post all the spoilers ya want :D

Darth Stryke
09-17-2003, 02:55 AM
Alright, heres something that the Raven guy, Mike, JUST confirmed in the I HAVE IT thread.

Quote:
spoiler:

There are swoops, AT-STs and Taun-Tauns in SP. On the MP maps there are swoops and AT-STs and a class or two that has jetpacks. And, even though you may not see Taun-Tauns, X-Wings, TIE-Fighters, Z-95s and TIE Bombers (and *other* vehicles) on any of the maps included in the retail version of the game, that doesn't mean they're not *available*.

End quote

Basically, we can fly those ships in Siege with spawn codes or another method :D

Also, in case you did not hear this already,

Boba Fett is in the game and is a really bad@$$ boss.

EDITED: Spelling and errors

Edit: #2 and I cannot give away much more info, since the mods have asked that story info be kept quiet until tomorrow.

Andy867
09-17-2003, 03:10 AM
Actually, if it could be held off until the 19th at the least, that be great since a lot of other countries wont be getting their copies till then.. if you want, you can PM each other with spoiler-plentiful PMs, but try to keep the spoilers down, I know its hard, but it can be done...

Sgt. Antronch
09-17-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Andy867
Actually, if it could be held off until the 19th at the least, that be great since a lot of other countries wont be getting their copies till then.. if you want, you can PM each other with spoiler-plentiful PMs, but try to keep the spoilers down, I know its hard, but it can be done...
well as long as we use spoiler tag those who don't wanna be spoiled can just keep from highlighting it right?