PDA

View Full Version : Df Demo

Neverhoodian
09-19-2003, 02:07 AM
Ummmm... so what is this thread about? The DF standalone demo? The DF demo for JA? Might help if you said something. :/

txa1265
09-19-2003, 01:50 PM
You mean this FORUM? Because this thread is yours, so I'd hope you'd know what it is about ...

I believe that the forum is about the game Dark Forces, released 8 years ago by LucasArts.

Because there is a 'copy MOD' to duplicate the game into the newer JKII / JA engine, that is obviously part of this ttopic as well.

Mike

Neverhoodian
09-19-2003, 02:38 PM
No, I did not start this thread. Look at the topic starter. Not exactly the same name now, is it? :/

The topic was posted with no comments whatsoever by whoever started it, and I was trying to get him/her to answer to tell us what he/she wants to know about.

txa1265
09-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Neverhoodian
No, I did not start this thread. Look at the topic starter. Not exactly the same name now, is it? :/

The topic was posted with no comments whatsoever by whoever started it, and I was trying to get him/her to answer to tell us what he/she wants to know about.

Oops ... very much apologize ... apparently he deleted his post ... and we're stuck with our useless replies ...

Mike

The_One
09-19-2003, 04:41 PM
If you want the Dark Forces MOD Demo:

http://darkforces.jediknight.net

Check the links section for an original DF Demo link.

This thread no longer serves any purpose.

Closed.