PDA

View Full Version : How is this game?

Master Toddy
09-18-2003, 03:25 AM
I am thinking about picking Jedi Knight III up, but I'm not sure. How is it? How's Sp and How's MP and is it worth the $30-40 that I'm going to end up paying on it? (please no story spoilers) How's the replayability? Should I get this and KotoR or just wait for KotoR to come out?

Prime
09-18-2003, 03:54 AM
This game is DA BOMB, YO! I'm loving it so far. With all the options and modability, this game has tons or replay value. If you liked JO, this is a must...

Jaden007
09-18-2003, 12:19 PM
THE MAIL ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!:D :D YAY!!

Doug Thompson
09-18-2003, 12:41 PM
A lot more fighting. A lot less puzzles and jumping than Outcast. The puzzles are simpler, too.

I like JA much better than Knights of the Old Republic, which I played at a friend's house. Admittedly, I didn't have the chance to play much of KOTOR, so perhaps I was put off by the opening levels.

I don't like talking. I like saber swinging. And I like to swing my own saber rather than have KOTOR do it for me.

Single player is great. I'm no help on multi-player.

Thazac
09-18-2003, 12:45 PM
You DO know that all you people having the game that describes it are killing me... I can't get it until EARLIEST tomorrow.

TK-8252
09-18-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Thazac
You DO know that all you people having the game that describes it are killing me... I can't get it until EARLIEST tomorrow. Some guys have all the luck... I have to wait until Christmas. :cry6: