PDA

View Full Version : Finished The Game... *SPOILERS!*

ruptorus
09-19-2003, 12:56 AM
Well, I am finished...ended in the Dark Side...I am going to start a new game tomorrow evening and follow the path of a Jedi...:amidala:

Valo
09-19-2003, 01:06 AM
i finished the game today with the Jedi ending and tommorrow i will start again and go to the Dark Side. lol!!!!!!!

JediNyt
09-19-2003, 05:46 AM
I also finished today, I followed the Light path. Kind of an abrupt ending where your like "Yay I beat the boss!...ok so thats it?... Not much story after that. I wanted to see a climax with Luke and Kyle kicking major ass with a bunch of other Jedi and Dark Jedi in a full scale battle or something. Luke didnt do **** in the game! :mad: Tavion was tough but I didnt expect for Jaden to do all the work. Luke and Kyle show up after everything is done and are like "Uh so what happened? Did we win?" :p It just didnt have that Star Wars feel ending. :( Oh well.

Kasi Marwan
09-19-2003, 12:20 PM
when can you choose the dark side or the good side ?? and are there alot of levels after ??

Agen
09-19-2003, 01:11 PM
You do not choose -_- You've already chosen.....
:p

king yoda
09-19-2003, 03:57 PM
can say hho see final enemy is?

Udem
09-19-2003, 04:10 PM
I finished the game, beat it as both a light jedi and a dark jedi. Stupid endings on both sides. I hope the multiplayer is good I'm thinking I'll try that before selling the game back.

Spoiler I guess:

You don't need to play two different games to see the two endings, just load up a save game close to the point when you choose.

Uber_Saber
09-19-2003, 04:24 PM
I also felt a little dissapointed by the end... I did the Light Side ending. I guess I'll play through again and do it Dark eventually. Tactics spoiler, I suppose:

I thought the end boss was going to be more difficult than that. I just snapped on Force Speed, rolled, and did the crouch-stab. And that was it.

I mean, Yeah, Desann was almost ridiculously tough, but this seems to be the opposite extreme.

El Chupacabra
09-19-2003, 07:21 PM
The Dark side ending was much better than the light but still wasn't anything to brag about. The Light side was a joke .... a ghost? I about laughed when I saw that.

Who cares anyway. MP is what this game is good for, not single player.