PDA

View Full Version : Question for those who have completed SP

barresm
09-19-2003, 02:21 PM
I am going to wrap in spoiler brackets even though others have posted similarly without them.

At the ending, I understand you can finish the game as either a Dark Jedi or Light Jedi. I assume you finish one way or the other based on what skills you decide to learn. What if you are balanced with both Light and Dark skills? For instance, I like grabbing Grip and Lightning from Dark, and Heal and Absorb from light. Anyone have this kind of mix that has finished it?

Darth Vader III
09-19-2003, 02:34 PM
Well... I've heard from VERY trustable sources that YOU get to choose in the end, before the boss battle

NoS.Ku
09-19-2003, 02:45 PM
The balance of force skills you choose affect little of the game, besides how Kyle talks about your training. If you choose a balanced mix, he'll comment on you keeping your balance, et al.

As for finishing as a Light or Dark Jedi, nearing the end of the game you make a decision, either fall to the dark side or stay with the light side. (Meaning most of the game is spent as a light side Jedi).

It's a nice bonus, but IMO doesn't add too much replay value. Being able to go through with different saber styles and different force mixes however, does.