PDA

View Full Version : /Personal Opinions!/

AV4T4R
09-25-2003, 09:02 AM
Sorry but this is the common speak of Italian community!

Jk3 is not a game.. it's a Jk2 mod with Same problem, same unrealistic phisyc, same Q3 game style!

We are going to Mod it, if someone is interested please contact me via icq at : 35433605

This game now sucks =(

Bah... that's impossibile that people never learn from their errors and commits everytime same errors!

Cya! if u are a coder, a modeler, a graphic, a programmer.. contact me! cya :P

( THE MOD is a mix of action between PROMOD and MOVIEBATTLES )

Nemios
09-25-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by AV4T4R
Sorry but this is the common speak of Italian community!

Non Ŕ un po troppo sostenere di parlare per l'intera comunitÓ italiana? :rolleyes:

Isn't it too much to claim you are speaking for the entire italian comunity? :rolleyes:

ASk
09-25-2003, 09:25 AM
I can vouch that he represents a very sizeable portion of the competitive italian community.

AV4T4R
09-25-2003, 10:33 AM
ehhe thanks ask. i know him

[ita] nemios no npensi che il giudizio dell'85 % delle persone giocanti sia UNA GRAN fetta della comunitÓ italiana di jk?

[eng] nemios dont u think that the 85 % of human player is a BIG PART of the italian community?

my speak is what MOST italians thinks.. not all surely! but the MOST

Astrotoy7
09-26-2003, 12:44 AM
I guess there is a big gaming community in any given country.....Theres much better things to do in Italy than play games..... i'm jealous !!!!

...women, art, football, wine, food...... i love JA but have to admit if I lived in Italy or Spain I would leave my laptop at work

MTFBWYA