PDA

View Full Version : Changing SP models?

Ionio
09-25-2003, 11:50 AM
I was wondering wether there's a way to change your model permanently in SP? I really want to play the whole game as Boba :fett: . Or will someone have to make a mod - like the ones in JK2 that changed kyle to luke, dessan - vader, tavion to boba?

r0bman5
09-25-2003, 01:51 PM
/model <model name> in console, i.e. model jawa

Prime
09-25-2003, 02:40 PM
And saving your game after you change models should make it permanent...

Tyler_Durden
09-25-2003, 04:28 PM
A question i had about the models is how would you change them to correspond to a certain level? Like jaden on hoth, how would you make it so that the game automatically changes the players attire to match the environment? I need to know this for future purposes. Anyone know?

Kusanavi
09-25-2003, 06:16 PM
Well if they don't make a skin of Jaden's Hoth outfit for the other models you're stuck with that one :) (and I'm pretty sure they didn't)

Ionio
09-26-2003, 10:54 AM
I tried model "boba_fett", nothing happened - what am i doing wrong. I tried saving after "playermodel boba_fett", but when i loaded the save babo was untextured. Any ideas?

StormHammer
09-26-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Ionio
I tried model "boba_fett", nothing happened - what am i doing wrong. I tried saving after "playermodel boba_fett", but when i loaded the save babo was untextured. Any ideas?

I got that when I was playing a Jawa through the Demo levels. :(

I don't know how to resolve that one - other than to simply keep typing in 'playermodel x' for each level, which resets the texture.