PDA

View Full Version : Please helmp me change Jaden to Darth Maul in sp... thanks.

Lord Raptor
09-26-2003, 07:20 PM
See subject... I just want to change Jaden into Darth Maul. If anyone can give me info on how to do this it'd be most helpful. I downloaded the MP darth maul model for JO.

Thanks for any info.

~PEACE~

Kusanavi
09-26-2003, 07:24 PM
Well since I don't know the exact name of the model try typing at console "playermodel maul,darthmaul or darth_maul" without the commas.

Asimon
09-26-2003, 07:31 PM
it doesnt work for me... I received a message saying something about difference between the number of bones of the JO and JA models.

Akin
09-26-2003, 09:07 PM
I would also like know how i can change Jaden to Darth Maul.I didn't think it was possible to type playermodel x unless it was an NPC..I did try it the way you explained but i only got a message "Not a valid NPC" or something like that.

Any help here would be appreciated.I'm getting really sick of playing with the boring character options provided by JA :P

frans
09-27-2003, 09:16 AM
I never downloaded the darht sidious/palpatine model for JO, but I did this time around and I would really like to substitute him in for Jaden if I could. So count me in for this too.

King Jezuz Pie
09-27-2003, 09:31 AM
All you have to do is to create a npc file for the darth maul model. It'd be best to take the player.npc out of JA, change the entry "playermodel player" to "playermodel darth_maul" or whatever and then put it in the right place in the darth_maul.pk3.