View Full Version : What hilts and colors do you use?

09-26-2003, 08:06 PM
For single and dual I use the Arbiter and for staff I use the Vindicator. And I use blue blades for all of em. What about you?

[My Name Here]
09-26-2003, 09:04 PM
I used Firebrand with an orange blade and then whatever the fith saberstaff hilt is called with green blades.

09-26-2003, 10:22 PM
I use Kyle's mostly or Adept with single and I barely use dbl so I dunno the name of dbl saber hilts and I use red saber color :D

Jah Warrior
09-26-2003, 10:42 PM
always had orange in JK2 same in JK3 use the firebrand as my hilt.

09-26-2003, 11:28 PM
Katarn or Arbiter (I forget the names of the staff hilts I use.. the default one and the one that vaguely looks like the arbiter one for the staff) with red blades (sometimes I'll mix in another color, like green or blue).

09-26-2003, 11:32 PM
For single I use Green with a Praetor hilt, looks cool and smooth :)

09-27-2003, 12:21 AM
I use different sabers for different player models,

Human Male - Single or Dual Firebrand with either green or blue blades or mixed between the two.

Tw'liek Female - 2nd Staff Hilt with Blue Blades.

Rodian Male - Single Firebrand or Sentinal with Green blade.

I haven't started the game with other models, yet. :)

09-27-2003, 12:34 AM
Single saber is purple, and duall sabers are purple and blue. All hilts are "consul" except for my Staff hilt which is the second one, i think its "avenger", with a purple blade.

09-27-2003, 12:42 AM
I've really only been playing MP with the double saber. The hilt I use is the last one, I forget the name, with blue blades. I'm surprised noone has come up with an easy way to have a double saber with two different colored blades. In due time, I'm sure.

Though I do find that every time I win with the double saber, I get called a n00b and a <insert type here> spammer. Go figure.

09-27-2003, 07:53 AM
Single/Dual sabers: Defender, Orange/Yellow.

Staff: Vindicator, Purple blade.

09-27-2003, 09:36 AM
I made my own hilts so I use them. For single I usualy use my "JeronTir" hilt. Dual I will use JeronTir and Jinkat, (sometimes I alternate and use my AzlonTir hilt too. and as for Lightstaff i use my Visceron hilt.

JeronTir and JinKat hilts - Green Blades.
AzlonTir hilt - Blue Blade
Visceron hilt - Red Blades

before I made my own hilts I used Arbiter for single and dual, and the 5th lightstaff hilt. all with Blue Blades. but that all got boring.