PDA

View Full Version : Hunters - Force Bounty

Uplink
10-03-2003, 05:23 PM
Arc Tee didn't usually need help bringing in merchandise. But this time things were different. The bounty was big, so he was willing to split it. But who would be crazy enough to take on a Dark Jedi? The Jedi in question was named Kraakan Pooyui and living on Coruscant.
Arc Tee was on Tatooine, sitting in a cantina waiting. He had arranged to meet with someone about helping him with the bounty. He wondered if they would even turn up.

Mandalorian54
10-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Selene walked down the cantina's steps slowly, letting her dark pressence seep in. She wore all black, a long black trench coat and tight black leather clothing concealing her body. All of her, exept what skin on her face was not coverd by her shoulder long black hair, was covered in black.

She slid gracefully into the booth with Arc. Across the table from him she looked down at the table for a few seconds, not looking directly at Arc. She was buitiful, no sentient creature could resist stealing at least a glance. Even the hediouse thugs that usually populated the cantina lost notice of their drinks as she had walked past.

After Arc had been given a few moments to stare Selene looked him in the eyes, which were already looking into hers. "Arc Tee," She said, "Tell me about this Kraakan Pooyui."

jokemaster
10-03-2003, 10:00 PM
Ryan walked into the cantina. He wore camoflauge color jacket, with a white shirt visible under it, and black pants. One of the patrons stood up, and walked over to him.
"Where's my money?" Said the alien
"Oh, let me get it." He said, and walked past him to Arc and Selena.
"Listen, who exactly is Kraakan?"

Flamehart
10-03-2003, 10:17 PM
The sound of a motorcycle stopping was heard, and a silver haired man in a red trenchcoat stepped into the bar. He noticed Arc and walked over and sat down on a chair. "Hullo. Craig's the name, bounty's the game."

Writer
10-03-2003, 10:39 PM
"Good afternoon, Arc," says a voice from above. The people currently at the table look up to see a woman in the rafters. There is a hole in the roof just above her and it is clear that she just got here.

"I heard about you a long time ago," she says, "but I just heard about this job and was interested. I thought I'd drop in. Literally."

She takes a seat next to Craig.

"Craig knows me," she continued. "My name's Rebecca Young. I'm an expert assassin, but I guess you already knew that, seeing as I'm fairly well known around here."

jokemaster
10-03-2003, 10:54 PM
"Used to work for Greco's gang before they broke up?"

Writer
10-03-2003, 11:02 PM
"Yes, I did," Rebecca replied. "That was one big ball of fun. Man I wish we still went around together."

Then her focus snaps back onto Arc.

"So you put out a call for people interested in a mission," she said, all business. "What is this mission?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-04-2003, 06:37 AM
Kuute-Eitur walked into the cantina, ordered a drink and sat in a table where was two aliens dressed in disquise like Kuute-Eitur.

Kuute-Eitur: "So. Whats up? New mission?"
Alien1: "Jeah... Supposed to find this guy named Akra sabakh"
Kuute-Eitur: "Hwo the **** is that? A jedi?"
Alien2: "Hes a Sith... Our mission is to find him and kill him"
Kuute-Eitur: "Woah... Thats goin' to be hard! Just give up. Ill get you back to Coruscant if you like. My A-Wings on repair and im now yousing that... that... whats it called again?"
Alien1: "You mean that Corellian YT-1300 freighter that you buyed last year. Havent you sell it allready?"
Kuute-Eitur: "Umm... No"
Alien2: "But we cant go... We are the guards of this planet. We must report to the high council before we do anything outside this planet... Sorry"
Kuute-Eitur: "No problem guys. Umh... Wow! Is clock that much? I must go now. Bye..."

Kuute-Eitur stands up, walks out and looks around for a moment looking for something.

"I feel... hmm... Here must be a sith close... Wait a min... I saw Bounty hunters and a... hmm..."

Kuute walks back in and sits close to Arc

"Hi. I'm Tepe..."

Uplink
10-04-2003, 07:19 AM
Arc looked at the people around him.
"So, everyone is here? Good" he pulled out a mniature holo projector and placed on the table. It displayed a man dressed in black, weilding a red light saber.
"This," he idicated the holo "is Kraakan Pooyui. He is currentyl on Coruscant and is considered extremely dangerous. He has several ex-Imperial commandoes and stormtroopers working for him as bodygaurds" He hoped Rebbeca and co weren't sour about the time he tried to kill Greco (see The Correlian Job)
"He is working on some sort of lightsaber resisting armor for young Jedis to use while training, but this is a cover for his real project. We are being employed by somebody who wishes to remain anonymous for now. The reward will be sizeable even if we split it between us. Who's in?"

Flamehart
10-04-2003, 02:17 PM
Craig wasn't sour at all, in fact, he completely ignored the fact that the man he was now accepting a job from was someone who had attempted an assassination of Greco.

And, as if Craig read his mind, he smiled and said, "Greco's doing fine, so let's all just forget about that incident shall we?"

topshot
10-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Another Hunter, decked out in full male Mandalor armor, steps in and walks over to the bar, taking a seat next to Arc.

"You're the one who goes by the name Arc Tee, who posted the 'hit', right? My name's Dakken Sahrasyn. I'm an expert Bounty Hunter and professional Jedi. In other words, I'm a Jedi Bounty Hunter. Now, how much are you willing to pay? My services don't come cheap, y'know?"

jokemaster
10-04-2003, 02:57 PM
"I'm in."

Uplink
10-04-2003, 03:56 PM
"Good" Arc said to Ryan. They were old friends and looked forward to working together again. He turned to this so called Jedi Bounty Hunter.
"The pay will be substantial and will not just be credits. Now, who else is in? We need to leave soon and I have... hired a shuttle big enough to take us. My craft only carries three comfortably."

Writer
10-04-2003, 05:42 PM
Rebecca laughs silently at Arc's comment about his ship.

"That's better than mine," she says. "Mine only fits one and has no real place to sleep. The chair can recline, but I'm usually awake enough for my flights that I don't have to sleep."

"What do you have?" Arc asks. "A fighter?"

"Something like that," Rebecca replies. "Fast little bugger too. My ship is my own. No other ship like it."

She seems proud of that fact. Then she gets back to business.

"I'd rather not be separated from my ship," she says. "I'll follow you."

Black Knight of Keno
10-04-2003, 06:19 PM
"I'm in. I dont have anything else to do... Hey! I can take few guys with my Corellian YT-1300"
Kuute-Eitur looks into the Jedi bounty hunter with a mean look.
"So. You... Ive heard about you."

Flamehart
10-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Craig nodded, "I'll take my own ship too, the Ragnarok. It's large, but only has one room. Besides, your going to need some heavy firepower in case we get ambushed on the way."

jokemaster
10-04-2003, 07:43 PM
"I can take my own ship if it's preferable, but I'd rather go with someone else, it's taken some heavy hits and I haven't had time to repair it. I was thinking of leaving it to be repaired here."

topshot
10-04-2003, 09:18 PM
"I'll help anyway I can," Dakken said,"As for a ride, I brought my 3-man Slave ship built to contain 4 prisoners. I'll be outside waiting for a signal."

*exits stage left.*

Mandalorian54
10-04-2003, 11:42 PM
"I'll go with you in your ship Arc," Selene said with a nod and leaned back quietly waiting for the others to finish up.

Black Knight of Keno
10-05-2003, 06:23 AM
"My ship has three lasers and two Simple-fighters."
The simple-fighter is a fighter but not as A-win or X-wing. The simple-fighters are made to look a mini TIE-fighter so the Empire wouldn't blast them so quicly. The simple-fighters are remote control and the control rooms are new and only once used.

"I can take you with me Ryan. Ill get a co-pilot soon. So... Anyone else comin with me? I can carry three more guys"

Uplink
10-05-2003, 09:06 AM
"Oh great, so I got to the trouble of stealing a shuttle and then most of you are taking your own ships!" he grinned.
"Ok Selene, in that case we will go in the Second Hunter, my ship" They walked out to the spacepad. Arc and Slene took off first and the other followed.
"Set co-ordinates for 33, 25, 67 and jump to Hyperspace" Arc told the others using his comunication unit.

jokemaster
10-05-2003, 11:05 AM
"Coordinates set" Ryan confirmed as co-pilot. "Ready to jump to hyperspace."

topshot
10-05-2003, 11:41 AM
"Coordinates set, all systems are go," Dakken replied, "Preparing the jump to hyper space."

Flamehart
10-05-2003, 01:45 PM
"I'll meet you there." Craig said, and blasted off into hyperspace with the Ragnarok, without waiting for the others. When he arrived at the coordinates, he did a bit of recon to make sure that it was safe, then returned to the original coordinates.

Uplink
10-05-2003, 02:24 PM
Not too long after the crew were in an abandoned warehouse in Lower Coruscant.
"He is staying in the top of the second JQR Tower, to the north of Central Coruscant. They have the whole building but I have a plan. Gather as much weaponry and information as you can and meet back here in two hours" Arc said. He turned and activated a communicator.
"My stuff ready for pickup?" Arc asked.
"Yes sir. The weapons we were holding are cleaned, checked and ready"
"I'm coming to pick them up"

Black Knight of Keno
10-05-2003, 02:29 PM
"OK, Arc" Takes his blasters out and tries to remember where the closest Jedi-meeting place is.
He looks around and then to Arc putting his blasters back still looking around feeling a strange disturbance in the force.
"What the... Hmm... There must be a sith somewhere around here..."
Starts walking towards the nearest bar talking to his communicator
"Bring my hoverbike into the Red baron bar"
"Ghhzz... Ok, master. Ghhzz"

jokemaster
10-05-2003, 02:43 PM
"The whole building? Damn he must have an army there."

topshot
10-05-2003, 03:35 PM
"I've heard this guy's got snipers around the place, so I suggest we each watch our backs."

*Takes out an Imperial Repeater, IM mines, single blade, and Tenloss Disruptor from his ship's armory.*

"I'll be taking these along.......just in case."

Flamehart
10-05-2003, 04:39 PM
Craig just simply had his handguns, his favorite sword, and two gauntlets strapped to his arms. He was set and ready.

Black Knight of Keno
10-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Comes back to the others with his hoverbike and a bag full of guns in his back
"I brought some guns... If somebody needs a ride I'm here with my hoverbike"
Throws the bag full of guns to the ground
"Theres some ammo too"

jokemaster
10-06-2003, 12:40 AM
Ryan pulls out an E-11 and a modified Tenloss Distrupter from a bag and prepares them.
"I'll snipe the snipers, and any other troops I can before joining up with you guys. "
Confident that they were ready, he put them back into the back, and hoilstered two blaster pistols.

Mandalorian54
10-06-2003, 01:43 AM
Selene had all the weapons she would need. A single blade. She never took it out and none of the others saw it, concealed inside her coat. It was no blade from any of these worlds no doubt none of the others had ever seen it's kind before.

Selene came from a far away planet, destroyed thousands of years ago, in the ancient days before the jedi council was ever formed. She is one of few survivors, and one of fewer still alive.

Selene remained in the shadows, quietly observing the others, concealing her beauty behind a shadow veil.

Black Knight of Keno
10-06-2003, 03:06 PM
Kuute gets oof from his hoverbike when he feels something.
"Down!!" A red laser shot comes from a roof nearby "Snipers on that roof!!" Kuute shows a roof and takes his yellow lightsaber out blewing his cover.
He jumps to his hoverbike, standing on the hoverbike he looks for the sniper closer. Then he Force jumps into the roof and kills the sniper and tries to find anyone else on the roof.
When he jumps down from the roof he looks the others putting his lightsaber away.

jokemaster
10-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Ryan runs to the sniping point as fast as he can, once he gets there, he calls the team on his comlink.
"We got at least 3 other snipers, I can take them out, along with most of the outside defence, just say the word"

Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Takes his bag and hops on the hoverbike. He drives the hoverbike not very far and changes his clothes too.
When he comes back to the others his clothes are like this (http://www.seattlestarwars.com/alpha/images/Jedi%20Joe%20Halloween%201999.jpg) .
He lloks the others ad notices some strange looks
"Yes, I'm a jedi. Whats the big deal?"
Then he walks behind a box and puts his bag down. Kuute takes his lightsaber out and looks to the warehouse door.
"Hmm... ... Hey, Salene and... Jedi bounty hunter. comin with me?
Ryan, let's kick some ass!!" He takes out a strange look planning something.
Feels again a strange presence "Jedi bounty hunter, can you feel that too? A strange presence is here... It feels kinda' familiar"
Then he walks to the door and is ready to smash it to pieces with his lightsaber

Flamehart
10-07-2003, 09:42 PM
He scouted around and killed some of the snipers, then shot a grapple hook that went to the top of the tower. He was rocketed toward the floor in which the Sith Lord was having a small meeting. He listened in, without being spotted, and heard him order reinforcements on all below floors and to get his ship ready for a fast escape if necassary. "Somethin' tells me he knows we're here..." He lowered himself back down, pulled the grapple down with him, and ran back to tell Arc this.

topshot
10-07-2003, 10:12 PM
"I accept your offer, Jedi Master Kuute-Eiter," Dakken replied.

With that said and done, he holsters his weapons and saber at his side, then jumps on to his swoop bike.

"Ready whenever you are.........."

Mandalorian54
10-07-2003, 11:04 PM
Selene follows Kuute, but keeps her distance, she is skeptecal of the plan and follows at a safe distance, without drawing her weapon.

jokemaster
10-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Ryan sniped a few soldiers, then ducked, hiding himself. He looked out, and saw a sniper pulling his trigger. He quickly shot him, and the beam hit right next to Selene. He sniped some soldiers coming out of a building, and threw a detonator through one of the windows. It exploded, sending 6 or so bodies flying.

Mandalorian54
10-07-2003, 11:12 PM
The shot was a little startling, Selene took not of the danger and moved to a more sheltered location.

Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Nods to Dakken and pushes the door open with the force.
"Lets go!" Kuute runs trought the door evading some shots.
He runs to the right wall and kills two soldiers.
"A sith is nearby..." Kuute jumps on top of some crates evading some shots with his lightsaber.
Kuute-Eitur sees two Ex-Empire commandos and somebody looking like a sith. "There!!!" He shouted and showed a blast door evading ten shots with his lightsaber

Writer
10-08-2003, 02:15 PM
Too late, Ryan realized that there was a sniper behind him. He tried to turn, but was knocked over. The sniper stood over him with an air of victory... and was promptly blown out of the water by a small fighter craft. The fighter landed nearby and Rebecca stepped out.

"Sorry I'm late," she said calmly, helping Ryan back to his feet and getting one of her lightsabers in her hand.

Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 02:24 PM
Kuute-Eitur notices the fighter landing nearby.
He jumps off of the crates and looks the soldiers he just killed when he landed.
"Woah... We are too late... The Kraakan Pooyui is gone... I was too late..." Looks outside and then to the blast door puttting his lightsaber out. "We must destroy that blast door!!" Kuute takes his blasters out and shoots the blast door as hell

Writer
10-08-2003, 02:57 PM
When asked where she was, Rebecca simply says "I had business to take care of. Once again, I'm sorry for being late."

She turns to Arc.

"What now?"

Uplink
10-08-2003, 05:19 PM
"OK" Everybody gathers round in the warehouse as Arc returns.
"We are ready to go..." in his right hand he holds what appears a to be a grey pen with a red button on one end.
"But what about the snipers?" Arc pushed the button. Not far away there was a bang followed by a scream.
"Which snipers would those be then?" There was a moment of silence.
"Everybody follow me. Try not to look too..." he looked at the assorted rogues, force users and others gathered. "Jedi like? Eager to kill?"
They walked into the busy, dirty streets of Coruscants 'Ground Floor'.

Writer
10-08-2003, 07:15 PM
Rebecca hated the streets of Coruscant. They were filled with all kinds of lowlife who detested anything that moved. She only came down here when it was absolutely neccesary, which was the case right now, seeing as her current employer had led them here. She waited for what whould happen next, always keeping her eyes and other senses active. A ragged alien brushed up against her and promptly lost an arm. He had been attempting to take one of her lightsabers.

"Don't touch me," she growled at him. She retrieved the lightsaber and followed Arc once more.

jokemaster
10-08-2003, 08:16 PM
"So, you like flying?" Ryan asked Rebecca.

Writer
10-08-2003, 08:17 PM
"It gets me where I need to go," Rebecca said evasively.

Mandalorian54
10-08-2003, 11:30 PM
Selene followed Arc through the crowded streets of corosant, not knowing where they were going. The googling sick aliens starring at her as she walked past were making her uncomfortable.

topshot
10-09-2003, 01:03 AM
Dakken had taken notice of his surroundings. Female Twi'leks were staring at him strangely and moving very oddly. He just smirked and continued on with the group.

Figures. Those girls over there are drunkards. They've obviously been drinking hard corellian liquor. I almost feel quite sorry for what they're doing to themselves.

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 01:37 AM
"How much farther?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Kuute-Eitur walks with the others while everyone in the streets look the Jedi master in his glorious suit.
"Never see a Jedi before?" Kuute asked and everyone started to get off the streets like knowing something would happen soon.

Uplink
10-09-2003, 03:55 PM
Arc sneered. If he wasn't wearing this disguise the streets would be clear already.

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 09:08 PM
"Two hours into the job, first ego battle has commenced."

topshot
10-09-2003, 09:57 PM
Dakken says sarcastically,"Really? How could you tell?"

He then slightly chuckles and runs off to a nearby alley, then momentarily disables a sniper aiming for Arc's head. He again joins up with the rest of the group.

He then mudders under his breath,"Stupid snipers. They'll never learn."

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 10:23 PM
"I don't know about that, I'm training one. He's already learned how to talk, walk and hide." Ryan said jokingly.

Uplink
10-10-2003, 02:56 PM
The gang of hunters, mercs and Jedi walked past security into the ground floor of the JQR Tower. Gaurd lay wounded around them.
Arc calmly dropped a grenade and walked into the elevator. The others followed quickly.
(Do not leave the elevator! Just talk with the others)

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 03:34 PM
"Are we going lower?"

Writer
10-10-2003, 07:44 PM
"Seems like it, doesn't it?" Rebecca asked sarcastically.

Mandalorian54
10-10-2003, 08:31 PM
Selene gets in the elevator with the others and stands quietly near the back.

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 10:05 PM
"Hey, I was hoping we were going higher."

Flamehart
10-11-2003, 01:56 AM
(Sorry, haven't been able to visit lately)

Craig sat and waited. The previous events seemed to have no effect on him.

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 06:18 AM
"And I thought we couldn't get any lower than this" Kuute said jokingly.

Uplink
10-11-2003, 07:11 AM
"We're going up" Arc said. Then he slammed his fist on the emergency stop button. He took a vibro-cutter from his belt and sliced through the ceiling then clambered up into the elevator shaft. He began to climb up the cable then looked down.
"Coming?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 07:16 AM
"What the..." Kuute made couple of force jump's and now was holding from a cable above Arc
"Where are we going Arc?"

Uplink
10-11-2003, 02:26 PM
"The top floor" Arc said cooly. He swung up above Kuute. "Keep below me"

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Ryan started climbing right below Kuute

Writer
10-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Rebecca looked at the small line that had been formed and joined it. She smiled. Compared to something with no hand or foot holds, this cable was a piece of cake.

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Kuute climbs quite fast and soon is just below Arc

topshot
10-11-2003, 07:32 PM
Seeing as his jetpack would probably endanger the precautions of the mission, Dakken decided it would be wise to climb, and so began doing just that, staying below Arc as they made their descent upwards.

Writer
10-12-2003, 11:51 PM
Rebecca continues climbing and begins to wonder how high the building is. She leans out and glances up. She sighs, noticing that there's still a ways to go. Not like she can't do it without getting exausted. She just wants to get done with this climb and be somewhere that she can actually use her weapons.

Uplink
10-18-2003, 08:38 AM
Arc reached the top and kicked out a grate. He crawled into the ventalation shaft and glanced back to check the others were following.
"We have some distance to go yet..." From above there was the sound of laser fire and shouting.
"Don't move or make a sound" Arc said quickly.

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 08:54 AM
Kuute-Eitur stopped. He didnt move but was ready to use blinding and to get his lightsaber out

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Ryan didn't move a muscle. Waiting to see what happens now.

Writer
10-18-2003, 01:20 PM
Rebecca remained calm, making no noise whatsoever.

Uplink
10-18-2003, 04:23 PM
They stayed like this for five minutes and then continued. Eventually they came out into a lavish bedroom. Lying on the floor in a pool of blood was their target: Kraakan Pooyui.
"Oh sithspit" there was a camera in the room and somewhere an alarm was going off.
"It seems" said Arc as the gang pulled out weapons "we've been set up..."

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 04:26 PM
"Oh... You noticed" Kuute said sarcastically taking his lightsaber out, ready to kill.

Uplink
10-18-2003, 05:34 PM
Arc aimed his twin rapid laser blasters for the door as five armed guards charged in followed by a Jedi.
"Remeber this guy was employed by Luke Skywalker" he said "... kind of"

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 06:46 PM
Ryan took out two blasters, one of them fired shotgun shells.

Apologetic
10-19-2003, 12:45 AM
((((Ok this will be tough to join in but lets try it out))))
Apo comes into where an elavator shaft where an explosive went off."You did it again Apo too late"Apo hears guns going off"So its not late..."Apo takes out his grapple and goes up.

Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 05:30 AM
"Awh... Goddamn..." Kuute said and ignited his lightsaber and looked Arc. He turned the look towards the Jedi "Hwo are you?" Kuute asked and took a step backwards

Apologetic
10-19-2003, 04:49 PM
"Apologetic...whats going on here?"Apo looks at both side but doesnt know who to help"Ok whats goin on here"Apo ignites bother his sabers.

Uplink
10-22-2003, 06:45 PM
A gaurd shoots at Apo forcing him to make a decision. Arc recognizes him.
"Hey, Apo! Could you help us out?" Arc asks as he dispatches another gaurd. There are only four left now.

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 01:42 AM
"Ok i will take that answer."Apo blocks and charges killing 2 gaurds"And then there were 2....."

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 10:44 AM
Greco shot one of the gaurds, leaving the last one.
"one got shot and there was 1."

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 11:05 PM
Apo tackles him and holds a saber at his neck.

Writer
10-29-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Apologetic
Apo tackles him and holds a saber at his neck.

((You're talking about the guard, right?))

Rebecca stands back and watches the brief fight.

"That was over fast," she said.

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 01:44 AM
(((No i mean you:p

yea)))))

Apo takes his weapon and throws him to the floor"Ok you do what ever to him and tell me whats goin on"