PDA

View Full Version : The new empire arises

Black Knight of Keno
10-05-2003, 06:04 PM
((This story is based on 300 years later of the crush of The Empire. There are lots of jedis but allso the Sith-count is rising))

A lonely starship, headed towards Yavin 4 is surprised by four Lambada-class shuttles armed like 12 TIE-fighters.
The starship was captured and transported to Hoth.

In the same time, Jedi master named Te'Ku Tyron and his Padawan named Han Koton walked in Jedi temple's hallways talking. Then a rebel communication officer accidentally ran into them and fell. The Jedi's helped the man and heard that a very important ship going to Yavin 4 was captured. The Jedi's went to their ship and blasted off from the planet of Coruscant to Yavin 4.
They met the leader of the Yavin 4 base and talked him a while.
Then they leaved towards their ship hopefully buumping into some volunteer soldiers hwo want to come with the jedi's.

weiderudare
10-07-2003, 05:22 PM
LOL, I would want to reply, but its pretty hard to find a good reason to "bump" into them and get the mission from you...:confused:

Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2003, 06:02 PM
It's not so hard! Maybe you just repair your ship when you notice two Jedis walking towards their ship :P That was just an example!!

The jedi's are on their halfway to their ship when they step to the Hangar room 1. They look around and notice's some great looking, allmost shining ships and fighters. Then they come to the Hangar room 2.
"Allmost there my padawan. Be ready for everything but dont believe what you see..."
"Yes my master." the padawan answered when they were allmost in the middle of the hangar room.

weiderudare
10-07-2003, 06:10 PM
Thanks man... :o
When the two jedi's walks towards Hangar 2, they spot a old, modifed Imperial Shuttle. A young brownhaired man seems to be trying to repair one of the guns, and swear loud.
Suddenly, he stops and turn around towards the jedis. He cleans his hands on a rag and steps towards them...
"Could you help me? I need to get to Corouscant with my ship, and well, as you can see, it doesn't work at the moment...
The name's Shade by the way."

Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2003, 06:18 PM
Te'Ku Tyron turns around and looks Shade for awhile and then to his Padawan.
"Sure" He says and looks Shades ship.
"What a peace of... Junk. Come with us. Our ship is on Hangar room 3. And we were just going to Coruscant by the way"
Turns around again, whispers something to his padawan and then feels a strong force near and it was too angry for Te'Ku's padawan.
"Say, why are you going to Coruscant"
Walks towards the Hangar room 3

weiderudare
10-07-2003, 06:28 PM
"Well, It's a long story.... And I still have troubles with the whole thing.... I rather not talk about it...."
Shade goes into his ship and returns with a E-11 Blaster and a bag with clothes....
"So, what are you doing here?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2003, 06:40 PM
"We are here because a ship, delivering... important stuff was captured in the way here. We are investigating it... sort of..."
Then he goes silent and steps to Hangar room 3.
If you look to the right, you can see an Naboo royal ship, in the left you can see a Corellian YT-1300. In the front is the Jedis ship with its crew next to it.
"Here we are. Padawan, prepare the ship. Shade, you can go aboard now if you like" Te'Ku looks behind him and notices some bounty hunters hiding behind some creates. "Hmm... Shade... Are you a Jedi?"

weiderudare
10-07-2003, 06:46 PM
"What....All right....I was..once... But it seems I wasn't fit for the life of a jedi..."
Shade nods at Te'Ku and walks onto the ship hugging his bag tightly.

Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2003, 06:55 PM
Walks into the ship and goes to a special room, kind of an office.
Calls Shade to the office and searches information about him.
"Hmm... A sith... Bounty hunter... Maybe I could... Hmm..." Calls to Jedi temple and asks the council to prepare themselfs to test Te'Ku's padawan. When Shade walks in the office Te'Ku starts talking
"Ah... Your here. I need to speak to you. I searched some info about you. I noticed that you were a Sith... You should come to the Jedi temple when we reach Coruscant... Seriously..."

weiderudare
10-07-2003, 07:04 PM
Shade looks at Te'Ku and thinks for a moment, then smiles
"You are the third person who has asked me to go to the Jedi Council... The other two are both dead....But I will go with you, for now..."
Shade then hesitates and says:
"You said something about a captured ship? Will you go there after you have visited Corouscant? Cause I would be willing to give you a hand."

jokemaster
10-08-2003, 01:18 AM
A young boy snuck into the jedi's ship. Once there he opened one of the containers threw his bag in, and climbed inside.

Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 10:55 AM
"Yes, if we can locate it... We just know that it captured and then it jumped to hyperspace with four Lambada-class shuttles"
Te'Ku looks to Shades eyes and feels that he will be a great Jedi.
Then he hears a notice on the inside radio: "Systems ready... Jumping to hyperspace". Then the ship jumped to hyperspace and maybe in five minutes the ship jumped out near the planet Coruscant.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 02:30 PM
Shade walks through the ship, waiting for it to land, when he senses something inside one of the containers... he quickly runs towards one of them and opens it and spots a young boy..
"What are you doing here???"

Writer
10-08-2003, 02:41 PM
Meanwhile, coming from another planet, a small fighter is making its way toward Coruscant as well. The woman inside smiles. She is looking forward to seeing a few of her friends again. She has been away for a long time. Too long.

Which reminds her of what she went for. Her fighter's storage compartments are completely packed with explosives stolen from the Republic. She is bringing them back. Another mission complete and another Sith lightsaber temporarily hanging on the belt of Rebecca Young. She will give it to the Jedi and they will deal with it as they have delt with the others: deconstruction and use of the pieces for new lightsabers of their padawans.

Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 02:43 PM
Te'Ku's padawan came next to Shade
"Whats going on" He asked and looked Shade.

In the same time Te'Ku was walking towards the toilet whisseling the Star Wars tune :D

The ship landed to a Hangar next to the Jedi temple. Some New Republic guards came aboard the ship and checked everything except the container where the boy was.
Guard 1: "Everythings okay here, only the crew, two jedi's and someone with them..."
Guard 2: "Okay, Let's head back to the barracks... It's lunch time!"
Guard 3: "Yayyy!! Let's go emmediatly to the barracks!!"
Guard 4: "No!! It's the maggotfood-day!!"
Guard 3: "Yak!! Let's stay here instead"
Guard 2: "I know this beautiful place near the pub! Lets go there..."

The Guards disappear with their hoverbikes somewhere.

Te'Ku walks whisseling outside and looks the beautiful(!!!) Jedi temple.

Writer
10-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Rebecca's fighter lands on Coruscant and she delivers the explosives to the warehouse they had been stored in. Then she goes to the Jedi Temple to give them the lightsaber. They ask her to stay a while and she accepts. She goes to the garden there and sits down on a bench. The surroundings are beautiful.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 02:58 PM
Shade gets embarrased as he looks at the hologram....
"Sorry about that..."
He then quickly runs after Te'Ku and ask him about if Te'Ku plans to put together a team to save the cargo ship.

Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 03:06 PM
Te'Ku's padawan runs to the Jedi temple and straight to the council to be tested.
Te'Ku looks to Shade "Maybe... It's just so hard to find good soldiers now days"
Te'Ku walks with Shade, talking about the Cargo ship.
Then they stop at the door of Te'Ku's room.
"Theres just one thing I haven't tell you... I'm not just a Jedi master... I'm on the lower council... But, now you must to wash up and do... stuff like that... Youse my room" Te'Ku opens the door and the view of Te'Ku's room is magnificent.
"I must go now to the Lower council meeting but make yourself at home. My padawan should be here soon"
Shade walks in and Te'Ku closes the door walking towards the garden where the meeting will be

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Shade looks around in the room, unused to such luxury.
He washes himself and then fells a sleep at the couch, sleeping in peace for a change...

Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 03:16 PM
The meeting starts.
They talk about fifty minutes and then Te'Ku's padawan comes to meditate in the garden.
The meeting ends and soon Te'Ku walks into his room.
"Shade, wake up! You are going to speak to the high council
My ex-padawan is now a jedi knight and I can take a new padawan... I hope they except you. You have a great will and experience in Jedi-arts..."
Te'Ku leed's Shade in front of the high council

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 03:21 PM
"What? me, a padawan? Your kidding right? You know I have been a Dark Jedi don't you?"
Shade then spots Rebecca and stops
"Rebecca? You? How did you? I thought you were dead!"

Writer
10-08-2003, 03:21 PM
Rebecca sees the meeting of the lower council, but pays no attention. They don't usually appreciate other Jedi listening in and she respects that. Te'Ku's padawan comes into the garden to meditate and Rebecca greets him kindly.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 06:19 PM
Shade runs over to Rebecca
"Hello? Rebecca? How did you survive? Look, I hope your not mad at me for leaving you there, but my ship...um....."
Shade stops talking and looks at Rebecca.

Writer
10-08-2003, 07:09 PM
"Obviously, you didn't realize that I had my own ship," Rebecca replied calmly. "Secondly, you didn't realize that a person such as myself is extremely resourceful, not easily killed. Finally, you must not have understood that I am a Jedi."

She paused for a moment. "Am I correct in all of these?"

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 07:12 PM
"Well, it seems that your right..."
Shade eyed Rebecca before he continued
"But you missed to tell me about the jedi part... Then I would have left you like that, maybe.."
Shade smiled vagely...

Writer
10-08-2003, 07:18 PM
"All is forgiven," Rebecca says dismissively. She turns to Te'Ku. "And how are you, my extremely distant aquaintance?"

She smiles at her own words. She has only seen Te'Ku once other than this, but knows who he is. Likewise, it has been rare that he has seen her, but has heard the many impressive stories told about her.

jokemaster
10-08-2003, 08:24 PM
The young boy had stayed silent. Now that the Jedi were gone he quickly took out a small sensor and checked himself. No kind of tracking device. That was good. He then took off running. One gaurd saw him running and chased after him, which caused more gaurds to come running after him. He quickly ran to the garden, jumping over Rebecca and Shade, with the gaurds chasing him

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 08:27 PM
(((((((Thats some jumping skills you got there jokemaster :))))))

Shade sees how the boy jumps over him and recognizes his energy from the ship. He quickly runs after him, shouting at him to stop.

jokemaster
10-08-2003, 08:33 PM
The boy heard the shouts for him to stop. The hell I will He thought. After what I caused, i'll be lucky if the gaurds don't "accidently" shoot me.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 08:35 PM
Shade starts to catch up with the boy and when he turns around a corner, he discovers that the boy is trapped in a dead-end.
"Aha! Ok, so what the hell are you running for?"

jokemaster
10-08-2003, 09:44 PM
The boy still stayed silent, though he was scared to death. He looked around, looking for a way out. He found it, and quickly started climbing a nearby fence.

Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 10:51 AM
Te'Ku looks at Rebecca
"You must be Rebecca... I've heard a lot of you in the lower council. You are some kind of Sith hunter? Right?"
Te'Ku then looks after Shade "Goddammit... Sorry Master Rebecca... Gotta go."
Te'Ku runs with forcerun next to Shade "What is it?"
He sees the boy scared as hell
"Hmm..." Te'Ku starts walking towards the boy "What's your name? I am Jedi master Te'Ku and..." Guards storm to the place and notice that they are not welcome from Te'Ku's ex-padawan's look that was allmost killing them if a look could kill. Te'Ku straighten his arm in the Guards direction and threw them allmost five meters backwards. When the guards were standing they looked each other and then started to run away like cowards.
"So... As i was saying... I am Jedi master Te'Ku and you can tell me what's the matter..."

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 11:06 AM
The boy, seeing what Te'Ku can do, dropped from the fence.
"Myy name is Jack Taylor"

Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 11:15 AM
"Hello, Jack" Te'Ku looks the boy and stops walking
"What are you doing here and why those guards were chasing you?"

weiderudare
10-09-2003, 11:24 AM
(((((((((((This mission isn't getting started, LOL))))))))
Shade stands still, blocking the exit so Jack won't escape again
From time to time, he looks back at Rebecca, only to get a hostile look from her.

Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 12:05 PM
((Okay, Okay...))
Te'Ku tolds Shade to go see the high council.
When Shade gets back everyone are ready to the mission...
"Rebecca, are you coming? Or you Jack?"

weiderudare
10-09-2003, 01:40 PM
(((What did Shade do at the council???)))
Shade boards his own ship, "The Lost Star" wich have been freighted from Yavin 4.
He has armed himself with his trusty E-11 Blaster...
"So, anyone want to go with me? I have room for about eight people."

Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 01:58 PM
"I'll come with you" The council has excepted that Shade shall be Te'Ku's new Padawan and Te'Ku has given a blue lightsaber to Shade's use.

Five hours later Shades ship jumps out of the hyperspace near Hoth's spacestation. Te'Ku is the co-pilot and sets some things before docking.
"So... Your my new Padawan, huh...?" Te'Ku looks Shade.
The ship docks to the space station and two guards check's the ship.

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 09:03 PM
Taylor came out of the cargo hold, where he had been stuck in a small box for 3 hours
"So, where we going?" He said, to which he recieved suprised looks. "What?"

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 11:12 AM
"Good to see that you came along" Shade said smiling..."So, whats your story?"

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 01:31 PM
"Nothing much, hitch a ride here or there, occasionally piss people off, stuff like that"

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 01:36 PM
"Ha, ok. So, are you armed? We are going to look for a freighter and since your on this ship, you probably have to go along."
With that, Shade took up the lightsaber he had been given and showed it to Jack. "You know how to use one of these?"

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 02:05 PM
"I've used a normal sword, does that count?"

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 02:07 PM
"A normal sword... well, I have no use of this saber, so if you could train with this traning droid" Shade starts a program and a traning droid appears
"Well, go ahead"

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 02:46 PM
Jack ignited the lightsaber. Almost instantly the droid shot. He didn't block it with his lightsaber but he managed to barely dodge it.
"What am I supposed to do?" Asked Jack "dodge em or what?"

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 02:54 PM
"Well, it has 1 lightsabera and one gun. So, destroy it"
Shade watched as Jack continued to dodge the shots

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 03:39 PM
Jack dodges some more shots, suddenly by impulse he sticks his saber out, and reflects a shot straight at the droid. The shot hits it square center and it falls to the ground.

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 03:41 PM
"Impressive..."
Shade feels the force impulse from Jack and smiles... Maybe he would be a jedi one day...
"So, how do you feel?"

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 03:48 PM
"Extremely lucky"

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 03:50 PM
"Lucky? You mean in "Wohoo! I have a saber" or "Cool! I stabbed down the droid?"

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 03:56 PM
"Lucky as in 'whew, the droid didn't make me bantha fodder'"

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Shade smiled.
"Well then, you want to keep that saber?"

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 04:30 PM
Jack looks suspiciously at Shade "What's the catch?"

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 04:36 PM
"There isn't one"
Shade grinned
"You take the saber, and don't tell Tepe. We both get happy."

((((((((OOC: Does Jack have the force????)))))))

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 04:39 PM
((yep))
Jack cautiously put the saber in a hidden pocket on his vest.
"thanks"

Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 04:40 PM
Te'Ku walks next to Shade
"Whats up? Hmm... There is a great presence here... Hmm... Is it... It cant be..." Te'Ku looks Jack and the droid

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 04:41 PM
(((((((Good to know :D )))))))

"Anytime. Now I feel much happier"
Shade looks back through the window, as the ship docked with the station.
"What now Te'Ku?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 04:55 PM
"Oh... It might be nothing"
Te'Ku walks out of the ship and greets two officers.
"Do you know whats happening?" One of the officers ask.
"Yes, I do. We need one of youre ships..." Te'Ku said and the other officer left.

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Shade looks down on Hoth and shivers
"That planet looks cold... and I heard the are dangerous things down there.. It will be fun"

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 04:59 PM
"What are we doing here?" asked Jack

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 05:03 PM
"We are retreving a freighter. Do you have a gun?"
Shade checked his blaster and was satisfeid when he saw that it worked. He put on his warmest clothest and walked after Te'Ku
"Im ready for action!"

Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 05:32 PM
"Hmm... There is a strange presence here..." Te'Ku looks down to Hoth and feels that the planet is full of evil.
"Lead Jack to the sleeping quarters... We may stay here for the night..."
Te'Ku walked slowly throught some rooms and then to the command center.

They stayed the night at the station and in the morning their landing ship was ready.

When they stepped the first time to the surface of Hoth in their worm clothes they felt unspeacable evil.

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 05:45 PM
((EGAD, SEPTUPLE POST.))

Writer
10-10-2003, 08:57 PM
(Why don't you delete some of those, Tepe?)

Rebecca hadn't had time to respond to Te'Ku's question of being a Sith Hunter. She smiled at the idea that she would be mistaken for one of her best friends, Riebe Sothe, one of the Sith Hunters. True, Rebecca had been around for a while and thought it possible that she might have a similar implant, but she was not one of them.

She shook herself out of her thoughts as her small fighter followed the others.

Hoth. She wrinkled her nose. Not exactly the place for a winter vacation, but if that was where this mission was, she wouldn't back away from it.

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Shade hesitated when he felt the cold smash at his face..
"Oh great, I forgot extra socks..."
He said to lighten up everybody.
"So, Te'Ku, where are we going now?"

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 09:57 PM
"Searching for the frigate, i'd say." Said Jack "By the way, anyone got any food?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 05:28 AM
((Yeah... Sorry bout those... My computer went crazy))

"Food? Yes, theres some in the landing ship... And now we must search the freighter"
Te'Ku shows four modified hoverbikes in the landing ship.
"Shade, go get one of those hoverbikes and get used to it... We may be here for a long time..."

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 07:46 AM
"Ah, hoverbikes! Finally something to rely on!"
Shade jumped on one of the hoverbikes and use the turbo to fire away. Shade investigated the area around the landing spot, only to find the skeleton of a Tauntaun.

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 11:24 AM
Te'Ku runs to one of the hoverbikes and hop's on it.
He drives next to the tauntaun corps.
"Hmm... There is something else here... That cant be a tauntauns bone" Te'Ku takes few human bones from the ground and holds them in his hands. "Hmm... Wait a minute... Whats that?" Te'Ku drops the bones and takes a piece of plastoid into his hand.
"This cant be... Somebody slayed a tauntaun and a snowtrooper... So they move with tauntauns... Good to know that...".
He put the bnes and the plastoid into a little bag in his belt and headed to the white, big landing craft.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah... I forgot to say that the landing craft looks like a pile of snow, it's white and it is allmost as big as Pentagon, but more higher. It has a 95 men crew and it has 15 guards who allso work as engineers and worker's. Most of the crew are in the command center and they are helped with protocol droids and R2-units

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 12:08 PM
(((((So we are here to stay for a while eh? How big is it inside? Do I have my own room?:D )))))))
Shade continued to zoom around the landscape, looking for signs.
Suddenly, Te'Ku hears a voice on his intercom:
"Hel....Can any....ear me? I.....trapp.....nowtroop........DAM......"

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 12:21 PM
((Ehm... everyone does have a own room))

Te'Ku hears the voice. "What the hell...?"
He blasts with his hoverbike toeards Shade looking to his radar.
"Hmm... What the... What's that?" Te'Ku sees something on the radar and puts more speed to it taking his blaster out.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Shade heard how Te'Kus hoverbike closed in on his location.
He would be safe. Shade turned around and started running when he felt an immense pain in his back. He looked down, and saw a lightsaber sticking out of his stomach.
"Pathetic...."
He heard a voice say behind him as the lightsaber was pulled out off his wound.
Shade fell to the ground, alone and bleeding.

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 12:36 PM
((Allright!!! Yeehaw!!!))

Shade was in the ground bleeding when the guy who allmost killed him was laefing to him when he suddenly flyed backwards and crashed to some snowtroopers.
Soon Te'Ku showed up on foot with only his Jedi-clothes on him and his lightsaber glaring beside him.
"Hah!! Weak little apprentice! Go back to your master and be sure never to show your face to me again!"
Then the guy standed up, jumped to a white speeder and speeded away with the snowtroopers running after him and shouting "No!! Dont leave us here!! Wait!!"
Te'Ku then put his lightsaber away and runned to Shade.
"Shade... Hold on buddy..." Then Te'Ku put his hand on the hole where the lightsabre went throught and soon it was flashing green and Shade was healing. In other term, Te'Ku used force heal into Shade

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 12:39 PM
(((((LOL, the green thing sounded more cool:D ))))))
Shade woke up and looked into Te'Ku's face.
"Well, hello there"
He smiled wagely before he fainted again.....

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 12:47 PM
((Bwahhaa :P ))

Te'Ku dragged Shade on his hover bike and in a moment Shade was in a bacta tank.
Te'Ku stepped into Shades room where the bacta tank was and he looked the medical droid.
The droid took Shade out of the bacta tank and helped him to bed to rest

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Shade spotted Te'Ku
"Well, I probably have to rest for a while. You should contiune looking for the freighter... Those snowtroopers caught me by surprise.... Damnit..."
Shade is silent for a moment...
"I want to thank you for rescuing my life.."

(((New info on Shade soon to be released in the Character Data bank))))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 01:09 PM
"Hey, no problem" Te'Ku sayd and took a seat next to the bed.
"Let me tell you a story... Once there was a man known as Anakin Skywalker. He was a great Jedi until he fell to the dark side. When he finally came back to the light side, it was too late. He killed his master and lost his lifebecause his masters evil was the only thing that kept him alive. His own son had to burn his body to free his soul. In the same time Luke realised the forces power. He was the second who realised that... The first was Jedi master Yoda. The point is that nobody really knows the force. Not even the greatest Jedis of the New Republic or the Old Republic"
Te'Ku stopped, looked Shade and then felt a great force wave coming from somewhere near.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 02:29 PM
"So your saying that your going to burn me alive?"
Shade joked but then nodded to show that he understood the point...

(((((Anyone read my "more info" on Shade?)))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 02:34 PM
(((I did :p )))

"Shade, you must get to know the secrets of the force... You cannot use it if you dont know any of the secrets... Search your feelings..." Then Te'Ku leaved the room and walked towards the command center

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 02:40 PM
"That may be a good idea" Said Jack, also jokingly.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 02:42 PM
"Well then, you kids run along and kick some asses, ok?"
Shade picks up a book and starts to read it, barely interest in what its about.

Writer
10-11-2003, 02:50 PM
Rebecca had landed not far away and was mumbling about having to change clothes. It wasn't the easiest thing to do in such a small cockpit, but she managed to get it done. Then she got out and joined the others... and looked back just in time to see her ship sink into the snow.

"That's nice," she said sarcastically. She lifted it out of the snow and set it on a block of ice. "That's better."

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 02:59 PM
Te'Ku does stuff in the command center when he realises that he still have the bones and the plastoid. He gave it to a officer hwo scanned it and soon Te'Ku had a report about them.
"Hmm... That snowtrooper was not blasted but... ripped? What the... Polar bears or somethin'?"

Writer
10-11-2003, 03:15 PM
Rebecca found Te'Ku just as he found out what had been done to the Snowtrooper. She smiles.

"Not the best way to die," she says. "But why does it have to be a bear? I think Wampas are more numerous here. Then again, they usually eat what they catch."

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 03:21 PM
Te'Ku turns around.
"Ah, Rebecca! Ive been waiting for you... And it might be Wampa... Those snowtroopers that surprised Shade were kinda close of the place I found the bones and the plastoid... Oh... I forgot... You should go rest for a while. Were going explore soon... I mean if you want to come with us..." Te'Ku gives the raport back to the officer and took few steps towards Rebecca

Writer
10-11-2003, 03:43 PM
"That was my plan," Rebecca said, a twinkle in her eye. "After hearing of each other, I think it's time we worked together."

She went to find a place to rest.

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 03:49 PM
"Two... Ehm... Legends... Hmm... ... That might be fun" Te'Ku runs after Rebecca "I'll show you an empty room you can rest in..." Te'Ku starts leading Rebecca towards a room what is same kind of Shades

Writer
10-11-2003, 03:53 PM
Rebecca smiles and thanks Te'Ku for leading her to the room. He leaves and she removes her cape. (She's wearing all black and had a black cape on. Nearly everything she has is black.)

Then she goes over to the bed, but she can't sleep. She drops into a chair and calls a book to her from a shelf across the room. She begins reading it without much interest...

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 03:57 PM
(((((Is Rebecca good-looking???:D ))))))))))))

Shade goes to sleep, but his dreams are troubled...
Hes in a room with two doors, he tries one of them, but its locked, as he opens the other one, a laughter is heard and a woman screams. The last thing he sees is a humanlooking skull.

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 03:59 PM
((Of course she is!! Are you totally dumb? :D ))

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 04:04 PM
Jack sees Rebecca pass him. "Is she married?" He asks Te'Ku half jokingly.

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 04:14 PM
"Jack, no she is not..."
Te'Ku stops, thinks something for a moment and then runs to change his clothes.
In a moment Te'Ku was out of the ship with his hoverbike and finds a little camp full of snowtroopers and a sith

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Rebecca rolled her eyes. She had managed to hear what Jack had said just before she went into her room. Kids these days! Sure, maybe she didn't look like she was any more than a teenager, but she had definitely been around longer than that.

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 04:24 PM
Soon Te'Ku comes back to the ship. He is heavily wounded and his left arm is cut off.
He walks to his room and the medical droid starts to heal him and making a fitting hand to him.

Few hours later Te'Ku comes out of his room and walks towards Shades room.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 04:30 PM
(((((LOL, talk about fast healing,...))))
Shade is feeling better, and have secretly left his room. He has gone to a traning room where he sits down and thinks. Around him there are several boxes. From time to time, he lifts them and let them move around the room. First carefully, then with increasing power...

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:33 PM
As Shade lifts a box, he notices another box lifting quickly. He almost drops his in surprise, but manages to hang on to it. He turns to see Rebecca grinning at him.

"Box war!" she yells and at the same time, her box races for his.

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 04:37 PM
Te'Ku walks to the command center, slowly.
The ship starts to fly and soon it is in the space station with Rebeccas ship in one of the storing rooms.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 04:38 PM
Shade picks up several other boxes and tries to fight against Rebeccas. They both laugh but Rebecca finally destroys Shade boxes.
"I give up."
Shade smiles as the boxes sorround him.

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:41 PM
The boxes quickly form a small room around Shade, roof and all.

"Are you sure you give up?" Rebecca asks with a smile. She allows the boxes to fall, forming a circle around him.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 04:43 PM
"Well, it seems like im not in advantage."
Shade looks around the boxes, unsure if he dares to try to get out of the ring.

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:45 PM
"Go ahead," Rebecca says smiling. "My fun is done."

To prove her point, the boxes form into neat stacks along the walls.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 04:47 PM
"Thank you"
Shade walks towards Rebecca.
"Hey, you a quick thinker?"
He pulls out two sabers, one green and one blue and ignites them

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:51 PM
As his lightsabers ignite, Rebecca's are already in hand, but not ignited. Both are black. Then she ignites them, one green and one purple.

"I think the question is are you a quick thinker?" she smirks.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 04:53 PM
"Remember to be nice, im a bit rusty you know"
With that, Shade pushes Rebecca backwards and then run towards her.

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:55 PM
Allowing herself to go back, Rebecca flips so her feet face the wall. She pushes off from the wall and lands behind Shade. He turns to look at her again and she swings one of her lightsabers lightly toward his left side.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 05:01 PM
Shade blocks the atack and then uses the other saber to knock Rebeccas second saber out of her hand.
"Aha! I still have it!"

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 08:16 PM
Jack started filming the training
"Mind if I sell this over the black market."

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 08:18 PM
"Sure thing kid!"
Shade said as he dodged Rebeccas lightsaber. He jumped over her head landing directly in front off Jack.
"You think you will get much for that film?"

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 09:09 PM
"With a few certain edits" He said with a smile.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 09:16 PM
"Edits? What edits......Ouch"
Shade was kicked in the back and flew into a box.
With a spin, he was up on his feet again. Rebecca had picked up her lightsaber and was now wielding tow lightsbabers again.

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 10:25 PM
"Oh, i don't know, her wearing a golden bikini, a wampa rampaging around you, the boxes have spikes, things like that"

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 08:29 AM
"Wow, can you do that?"
Shade then felt how his sabers were kicked out of his hands and he was force-pushed into a wall...
He looked up and saw Rebecca holding his lightsabers.
"Ok, Im not that good after all...."

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 12:58 PM
"Everyone out of the landing craft!!" Radio shouted and all the doors opened.
Te'Ku walked out of the ship, throught the hangar's and started to prepare some A-Wings for an attack.
Te'Ku collected some lethal information from the camp down in Hoth and soon it would save the New Republic

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 02:52 PM
"Yes, I can." He said. Then, he heard the announcment. He went back to his room, put on some extra clothes for warmth and left the ship. He met Te'Ku.

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 03:15 PM
Shade lept to his feet and took his lightsabers back. He then ran to his room and took his bag and blaster.
"Whats going on?"
He said when he met Te'Kú

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 03:58 PM
"Get to the A-Wings! We must go soon as possible!"
Te'Ku hopped in one cocpit and started to worm the systems.
He shouted for a New Republic soldier to get him a helmet, some water and a screwdriver.
He drinked some water first, then he threw the scredriver back and put helmet on.
"Are you coming?" He asked and blasted away from the hangar and towards a lonely asteroid.

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 06:58 PM
Taylor quickly ran to an A-Wing, ignoring all calls aobut how he was a kid, etc. He found the helmet in the cockpit and quickly took off.

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 08:58 PM
"Are we under atack or something?"
Shade asked over the intercom.
He then ran to the A-Wings, but every single one off them had been taken..
"This is just great...."
Shade then rembered that Rebecca had a ship, and started looking for her.

Writer
10-12-2003, 10:42 PM
"Shade!" Rebecca called from outside the hangar. She was standing next to her ship. "Care to be a gunner?"

As he ran over to her she said, "I'm glad I made the modifications to my ship. Otherwise, you'd have been left with nothing to do. Couldn't have that, now could we?"

She laughed and climbed in to the pilots seat. "The controls back there are fairly straightforward. Have fun."

The ship rocketed off and Shade felt as if his stomach was being left behind. Who would have thought that a ship as small as this would have such strong engines?

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 01:51 PM
"You know, I just trained for the first time in a while, and i ate before that. So you have to promise not to get angry if something happens."
Shade then looked over the buttons pressing here and there.
He accidently shot of a rocket, hitting their landing ship.
"Sorry about that. You still like me, right?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-13-2003, 02:14 PM
When everyone was close enought of the asteroid they noticed that it was no asteroid. It was a Spacestation... Imperial one.
Tepe evaded some shots that came from the towers.
"Watch out!! TIE-fighter's coming from right!!" Tepe said on the comlink and started to fire some TIE's

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 02:27 PM
Shade loved Rebeccas ship. The guns were all precise and fast.
He blasted Tie after Tie.
"Woohoo! Rebecca, how much for your ship?"
With that, Shade fired a rocket at the Space Station, taking out a turbolaser.

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 02:37 PM
Seeing that Shade hit the ship.
"Not if you damaged my equipment I don't."
After seeing that the asteroid was a space station, he hit full speed and went for his first pass on the asteroid, narrowly avoiding Turbolaser crossfire.

Writer
10-13-2003, 04:40 PM
Rebecca had been concentrating on flying, making it almost impossible to hit her. Finally she answered Shade.

"First, who says I ever liked you?" she asks. Then she laughs. "Second, the ship's not for sale."

She rolls the ship quickly and takes it through a dive to avoid a TIE. Then she circles behind it to let Shade shoot it. It explodes in a fireball.

"You're not bad," she comments.

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 04:56 PM
"With some traning, you could be a good flyer"
Shade laughs and hits another Tie.
"When will they stop coming!? Te'Ku, what should we do??"

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Taylor quickly accelerated, he managed to destroy a tie, whose flaming wreckage almost hit Shade's turret.
"Take that as revenge for catching me." Taylor said jokingly

weiderudare
10-14-2003, 12:56 PM
"I will do that...."
Shade then blasted yet another set of Ties
"Ok, this is getting boring! Can't we try to blast the hangars?"

jokemaster
10-14-2003, 07:54 PM
"Good Idea!" Said Taylor,and without another word he blasted toward the hangar. 3 minutes later he came out, an explosion behind him, rapidly outrunning him. The explosion engulfed his ship, but he ejected the cockpit seconds before. The cockpit flew near Rebecca's ship. The space station remained intact, but it's hangar was almost completely destoryed.

weiderudare
10-14-2003, 07:59 PM
Shade used the tractor beam to pick up Jack.
Once Jack had got in Shade walked over to him
"So, how did it go?"

jokemaster
10-14-2003, 08:03 PM
Jack was a little burnt, but grinning like a moron.
"When can I do it again?"

weiderudare
10-14-2003, 08:08 PM
"That my young padawan, is clouded"
Shade joked.
"You can try to find some off Rebeccas clothes, or something to drink."
:D
With that, Shade contiued blasting Ties.

jokemaster
10-14-2003, 08:24 PM
Taylor goes to look for something to drink. He finally decides on a correlian alcaholic drink. He reaches for it.

Apologetic
10-14-2003, 09:57 PM
Out of nowhere a transmition comes in "Sorry im late guys!" An odd X-wing flys in and destroys a tie"Kinda got hung up back there!Yahoo!" The ship comes around and continues to fight.

((((Kinda lost you you on a landed ship useing turrents or you flying?)))))

Writer
10-14-2003, 11:36 PM
((They're on my ship, but strangely enough, while I had designed it for two people, they seem to think it can hold more.:confused: :D It's only a fighter, boys!!:D ))

jokemaster
10-14-2003, 11:43 PM
((OK, I'll just say I landed in Te'Ku's instead, he found me, I grinned like a moron, etc. in his ship))

Apologetic
10-14-2003, 11:48 PM
((((Ok had to clear that up :D ;) )))))

"Sry im so rude"Apo flys around and destroys a tie"Names Apologetic Jedi Master"Destroyes another tie"Who are y'all?I just found you on my scopes and reconized you ships signature"

Writer
10-15-2003, 10:48 PM
"Your name is familiar to me, Apologetic," Rebecca says. "This is Rebecca Young."

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 12:30 AM
"Rebecca....Do you know a girl by the name of Rebi?"Apo destroyes more ties "Hey cover me while i drop some land turrents to get the hangers."

Writer
10-16-2003, 12:18 PM
"Do you mean Riebe Sothe?" Rebecca asks. "If so, then yes, I do."

Black Knight of Keno
10-16-2003, 12:53 PM
"Hey! Apologetic! Long time no see buddy!!" Te'Ku said on the comlink and blasts five TIE's.
"Shade, try to look for a weak place in that imperial space station"

weiderudare
10-16-2003, 01:43 PM
"Sure, see the shield generator? Below it, there is a weak point... Probably leading into the main power generator."

Black Knight of Keno
10-16-2003, 01:47 PM
"Yeah... Thanks Shade!!" Te'Ku looked the spot, blasted towards it shooting. It didn't work, so Te'Ku started blasting the shield generator

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 08:35 PM
"Good friend of mine Rebecca.Hey Te'Ku long time"

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 06:54 AM
From the other space station comes fifteen A-Wings and they start destroying the Imperial Space station.
"What took you guys so long?" He asked from the Blue leader.
"Somebody was in the bar..."Blue leader responded and blasted the shield generator to peaces.
"Fine hit... Fine hit indeed..." Tepe said and went towards a little venting hole. He shot it and soon the ship was allmost destroyed.
"Everyone... Back off!! I'm going to drop the bomb!" He said to the comlink and when everyone were in a safe distance, he dropped a small bag in front of thecommand center. Soon the Imperial station was destroyed and Tepe flew in the other Space stations hangar. Tepe walked out and looked everyone coming out of their ships.
"We have won this round... Now starts the cleaning of the planets"

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 02:24 PM
"Woah!Looks like i have a new job"Apo does a few circles and follows Rebecca.

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 02:43 PM
Tepe goes into his room and soon comes out to the hangar where everyone else are talking.
"OK, I just got an information that we have our own spacestation for this mission... So lets get to our new HQ. It waits us near Tatooine. We have our own fighter-fleet too. It's called the Yellow group... So... Let's get to our ships!!" Tepe shouted to the others and walked into his ship. He walked to the cockpit and wormed the systems. He send the coordinates to the others and waited that Taylor's ready.
"Yo!! Taylor!! You have a new ship waiting in our new HQ"

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 04:24 PM
"Well just another fleet im in i guess."Apo shrugs"Well lets meet the crew."

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 04:49 PM
"No Apo... You are not just in another fleet... You will have your own fleet if you want..." Tepe says and in two hours everyone are in their new HQ.
"Ok, transport carrying the crew is coming here soon, lets get the shields up and every system going!!" He shouts and goes to the command center to confirm the systems

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 06:38 PM
"What about me?" ASks taylor

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 11:12 PM
"Well that can be a useful advantage and Im wandering if they can suply me with parts i need to put a project into place?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 05:56 AM
Everyone hears from the speakers a message: "Everybody out of the hangars!! Transport is docking in ten minutes!! Taylor, in the command center!! Now!! And Apo, you have a large package in your room. You should check it out!!"

Apologetic
10-19-2003, 03:03 PM
"Ok I will"Apo heads to a room"Finally a place to get my project done."Apo walks into his room and a package sit there"Hmm"

((((I have a feeling this isnt ordinary so like control my character opening it Tepe:D )))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 03:24 PM
((Fine :p))

Apo opens the package and finds all kind of junk there. There is two boxes, one, full of tools and the second, full of metal junk that can be molded and in a special room in the space station, melt down and make new parts. There is allso a note: "Theres more where these came from"

Tepe is in the command center waiting for the crew

Apologetic
10-19-2003, 04:00 PM
"Wow this all i can use"Apo looks at the peices of metal and notices something about one.He runs up to Tepe"Where was this mettal from?!"Apo has a serious face and looks destressed.

Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 04:51 PM
"That one is from... Coru... Yeah... It's from Coruscant... Why?"
Tepe continues his work

Apologetic
10-19-2003, 05:24 PM
"He's....alive..."Apo runs to his ship takes out a box runs to his room and a series of noises come from it.

jokemaster
10-20-2003, 08:13 PM
*Taylor arrives at the command center*
Taylor: OK, next time give some walking instructions, a map, or something.

Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:44 PM
Apo runs tests and scans it."Ev'rem has survived the blast of the planet..."(((See Life of a Jedi (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114659) )))"Well i think i should just be alert"Apo takes the bits of metal and tinkers around with them and figures out what he need for his project."Ok this can work."Apo takes the Metal to the melting part of the station and begins on his latest project.

Black Knight of Keno
10-21-2003, 10:39 AM
"Oh... Hi Taylor... Didnt you see the guide-robots? But.. Lets get to work... Your place is here... You are the highest officer in the command center... You do everything you want in here and your room is on level 5, number 19. Next to the elevator." The crew comes in "Aha... Have a good time Taylor. And... boss the crew however you like" Te'Ku says and walks out of the command center. Soon he is in his room, reading some books about the Force, Sith's and Jedi's. If anyone would see him, they would think that he was just a padawan hwo wants to know allmost everything that happens.

jokemaster
10-21-2003, 09:02 PM
Leaving me in charge of a ship, how about that... One day a thief the other a commander...
He watched the video of the battle. He replayed it again and again until he almost had memorized the entire battle. Finally he noticed something odd. He replayed the end in slow motion from different angles. Finally he noticed it. He called some of the analyzers immediatly. Apparently part of the space station had gone into hyperspace just before the rest blew up. He called Te'Ku, Shade, Rebecca, and Apo and gave them the information.

Apologetic
10-22-2003, 01:11 AM
((((Yea realy last RPG i left him on his own he turned on me :p )))))

Apo notices the data."Hmmmm...Well this makes sense that seemed pretty easy to blow a station."Apo looks at it a gain until he thinks"I wander..."Apo runs to his room and looks the data over and runs a slight scan"This will take a while might as well get back to work.
Apo gets his tools and forms a metal into a shape of a small wing.

weiderudare
10-22-2003, 05:26 PM
"Why does everybody always forgets me? Where's my ship? Where's my crew? Where's my hot chicks that follow's every single command?"
Shade grinned and looked at Te'Ku

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 12:40 AM
Apo takes more metal and molds it then takes wires an a few small engines and puts some mechanical tweeaks on it.He pushes a buton and it becomes a triangle about a foot wide."Ok now for the assult...."Apo works somemore the scan was almost complete.....

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 12:43 AM
"I bought the hot chick, why do you think the crew's morale is so high near the command center?"

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 01:37 AM
Apo Finishes his second object."Well that should do it..."Apo takes the triangles and attaches it to the bottom of the wings."Test them later I guess"Sudenly the computer calls"Master Goeus report to your room your scan is complete"Apo turns to his room His scan showed the results Apo got wide eyed."O great!"Apo runs to the others.

weiderudare
10-26-2003, 07:31 AM
*Bump*

Apologetic
10-26-2003, 03:31 PM
((((Ok.....)))))

Apo meets the others."Ok the scan is complete and after searching every Pixel it found it...."Apo pauses"Theres Imp signs all over that station and there are a few of those very signs on our station...."Apo turns to Tepe"Are you sure this isnt one of those Imp traps?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-28-2003, 06:43 AM
"Shade, what do you want to do in here? I'm doing nothing really. And Apo, No... I dont think so" Te'Ku said and looked everybody.

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 08:56 PM
Apo was in a bit of doubt..."Well Just incase im going to do some modifications."Apo gets a few droids and alot of space droids and starts to plan out anti Imp Mod's

weiderudare
10-29-2003, 01:20 PM
(((((((I need an explanition, im not getting anythin))))):confused:

Black Knight of Keno
10-29-2003, 01:25 PM
((I asked Shade allready what would he like to do!! :duel: ))

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 09:12 PM
Apo takes the droids to check all logs,programs,deleted files,everything and the space droids to zoom the Imp signs for traps.

weiderudare
11-09-2003, 01:10 PM
*bump*

Apologetic
11-09-2003, 01:34 PM
Apo leaves the droids to work while he works to duplicate his project."Hmmm...Maby i can use this one to...."

weiderudare
11-09-2003, 02:07 PM
((((((Tepe, I see 3 different things you can do:
1. End this RPG and start another one, wich occurs several months later. I would like this, so that I can put this RPG into my finished missions.
2. Continue this messed up RPG. If you do so, please put the main story back on.
3. End this RPG with a nice, simple ending.
)))))))))))))

Black Knight of Keno
11-10-2003, 11:31 AM
((Weiderudare, as you wish :p ))

Tepe notices that there was somekind of bomb coming straight towards the station. Tepe runned to the command center, shouting that somebody would destroy the bomb. In few minutes the bomb was destroyed and the station jumped to hyperspace. Tepe and the others were on their way to destroy the "Empire".

((The end :p Maybe I'll continue this maybe still in this month s dont worry))

weiderudare
11-10-2003, 12:10 PM
Great, adding this to Shades succesful mission list. :p