PDA

View Full Version : How do you know who the best is?

Faustus
10-05-2003, 11:49 PM
I'm an X-box Live gamer waiting for JA to show up on my platform of choice, and I was wondering how PC gamers find out who the best players online are? X-box Live keeps track of your statistics in every game you play and gives a daily record for how everyone is doing, that way all the players know who's the real deal and who quite frankly sucks. Is there a similar system online for PC gamers? If that's the case, then who's the best player on this forum right now? I'm good at everything I play, and I always enjoy chatting with an equal.

Fractal-Coffee
10-06-2003, 12:22 AM
The guy with the single sabre at the top of the NF Duel scoreboard :P

Ostra
10-06-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Faustus
I'm good at everything I play,

Frankly, these blanket statements usually mean just the opposite. Dont make blanket statements they generally lower your credibility.

That and playing on an X-box heh

No computer gaming isnt so strict. Frankly it would suck to never be able to smurf on an open server imo

wassup
10-06-2003, 02:32 AM
There isn't really something like that for PC. Your best bet is to compete in leagues/ladders like TWL (http://www.teamwarfare.com/).

Faustus
10-06-2003, 02:47 AM
Fascinating, I had no idea I could start new topics and be at work at the same time. Gentlemen, I did not start this retarded post, I have my handle permanently logged into my PC to save time and apparently a certain someone in my household has taken advantage of that to be a jack ass. By point of fact i DO have an X-box, but since this is a PC gaming forum than who cares? I apologize for this idiot who is bound and determined to try to be cool by ruining the good name of Faustus. Could someone please close this topic?

Tarus
10-06-2003, 03:02 AM
Statistics do not tell how good someone is for the most part. It tells how well they manipulate the scoring system.