PDA

View Full Version : New rec site

saberhagen
10-07-2003, 09:16 AM
Hostility ("Who?" I hear you cry ;)) has just set up a new site where you can upload and download recorded games, as MFO isn't working properly.

EDIT:

The site is back up now. The new url is:

http://www.4-blue.com/recordedgames/index.asp

Frozted_MM's
10-07-2003, 12:29 PM
cool since MFO dropped i wanted a good site to open up for records thanx alot :D

DarthMaulUK
10-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Excellent!

About time this sort of thing happened. I was thinking of setting up one for GB.com but add your recorded games to the above!

DMUK

GiRL_Hostility
10-07-2003, 10:21 PM
thanks for the thread guys. i hope to see allot of recorded games up there. im working on the site and soon it wont suck as much. but at least it works. i actually didnt know about this forum until now.

i see allot of names here i have never seen before, where do you guys play offline ? gamespy ? you should make the trip over to the zone. very nice community there and allot of great players.

anyway ttyl.

Praetorian
10-08-2003, 11:47 AM
A lot of us are now playing other games. Some of us don't have a internet connection @ home on our computers. (dad has one but no games on his computer :( ) I usually plan on LANs.

I've also heard some guys complain that it's getting hard to find a decent RM game on the zone.

But when we do get to play, we play on the Zone.

Frozted_MM's
10-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Im always on da zone playing rm's but it would help if i was decent :)

saberhagen
10-09-2003, 09:38 AM
Same here, Frozted. What's your zone name?

And of course watching recs of good players is a great way to improve your game which is why this new site is so valuable.