PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Academy on gamecube?

Safer-Matt
10-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Does anyone know if Jedi academy will be coming out on the Gamecube.

Master William
10-07-2003, 09:34 AM
It won't...

Who would want it (I Got a Cube) because it is not online compatible... No skins, nothing.

Can still be fun though

Igor_Cavkov
10-07-2003, 09:52 AM
yeah ...this game is only good for PC not any concole! i have cube to btw ;)

Clemme w/Stick
10-07-2003, 09:56 AM
I also have the cube.
I have for PC so it doesnt really matter much if it comes to a console or not.

-Clemme

STTCT
10-07-2003, 10:10 AM
The only console I could see these going to is the damn x box. But I don't think that's going to happen.

Boba Rhett
10-07-2003, 10:47 AM
It's coming to the Xbox only.

Astrotoy7
10-07-2003, 12:53 PM
I have a PS2 and PC of course. Checking the official JA site will confirm that JA will make its only console appearance on the xbox.

I dont think its a huge surprise as JO made it onto the xbox, and programming wise this game would be easiest to cart to the xbox...

Im not really a fan of the cube and am borrowing one at the moment just so i can have a go at rogue sqaudron 2... rebel strike looks great. RS2 and RS3 are the only things that would interest me on the cube, thus I never got it. Here in Australia, gamecubes cost the same as a gameboy advance SP($200 australian), making them the cheapest 'next gen' console!!

The downfall of consoles, especially for a game like JO/JA is the inability to utilise mods etc.

I am *really* looking forward to KOTOR on the PC, which xbox was lucky enough to get first...

MTFBWYA

Wudan
10-07-2003, 05:55 PM
I have a cube, it's a fun little party box, I'd really like to see more in-depth games on it though.

A game like this, belongs on the PC.

-=FB=-Jagged
10-07-2003, 06:36 PM
is the threads opening question that difficult? there are ads for JA everywhere, and at the bottom, or the end, or the bottom of the end, they tell you: xbox, pc-cdrom.

and i always hated games from pc onto consoles because the controls just never felt right... :o