View Full Version : I Found God(well, an Immortal Being)

10-07-2003, 06:07 PM
Ok, I was working on some videos for my Video Walkthrough website and well... ran into a problem...

God-Like Being (http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/comic/video/godlike_tusken.mpg)

Please explain this.. I had modified my Force to allow 200 for this particular section just for the fun of it, and well, not all the lightning in the world would do anything...

10-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Hmm, the only thing i can think of is that maybe somehow you got to an area in the map you wrent supposed to, or you skipped a part of the map needed to correctly trigger him. Can you repeat this?

10-07-2003, 09:25 PM
thats the thing though, they all saw me and started rushing towards me (right before going into the cave entrance near the beginning)... I killed the others and when I saw him I immediately unleashed a barrage of lightning only to see him unphased. So I attacked with both fast and medium stances only to see him duck and stand repeatedly... But I probably cant repeat it... he probably got stuck in the rock somehow or the area surroudning it.

Pedro The Hutt
10-07-2003, 10:08 PM
Like the bug that I've seen once in JO and once again in JA, pull a trooper with lvl.3 Force pull and somehow he gets stuck above something or another and keeps going through his falling animation like he's trying to do mid-air swimming ad infinitum. (or untill he disappears)

Sam Fisher
10-07-2003, 11:52 PM
That is one powerful Tusken. Crap.:D