PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone make me a skin?

XIII the Ninja
10-09-2003, 10:38 PM
If I knew how to skin I would do it but I dont know how to. Its pretty simple really. I want a black cultist skin, With the name ShadowFox in lime green letters on the back and {JE} in lime green on the arms. On the front I would like The Metallica Star icon. I wish for it to have team colors. Please can someone do this for me? I want to send it to all my clan mates. This skin is intended for use in JKA.

Thank you whoever may do this for me.

Prime
10-10-2003, 03:05 AM
Try asking in the "Editing Requests" forum. You are likely to get more help there :)

sights0d
10-10-2003, 05:09 AM
Truth be told, it isn't that difficult to skin. It should take just a few hrs to learn how- minus .png's, of course.

=CNR=Preacher
10-10-2003, 06:18 AM
PNG's are not that difficult.... but anyway, mail me Ninja as a reminder (will be gone for the weekend) with your request and I will have it done for you this next week :) since I love to give something back to the comm. :) (even newerbees then me ;))

XIII the Ninja
10-11-2003, 12:18 AM
=CNR=Preacher has decided he had a little bit of extra time and he has made what I asked for. As a stated it was a very simple request any skinner could have done. Most of all I want to thank him for doing this.

=CNR=Preacher
10-12-2003, 02:14 PM
I did it with pleasure for ye ladd :)

Happy fragging with it....