PDA

View Full Version : Life of a Jedi

Pages : [1] 2

Apologetic
10-11-2003, 01:16 AM
This is my First Rpg but lets try it
Rules:
standard ones, you kno the works, no god mode super charicters like "Indestructable shields/armor or invincible skill" You get it

Name:Apologetic Goeus
Weapons:Green saber
Ship:" Light in Darknes"

Mission:
We have found that a Group of Jedi have discovered a planet that can possibly contain the essense of the dark side. But, when they had radioed in on us a strange sound came through and we lost contact. My job is to investigate.....and i need help.

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 01:53 AM
Name: John Bauer
Weapons: Used blue saber.
Bio: A thief who was discovered to be force sensitive. He was partenered up with Apologetic, the man who caught him, for his mission, and possibly become his apprentice. Brash and reckless.
----
"So, where are we going now?"

Apologetic
10-11-2003, 02:27 AM
"Well since we have no idea where the transmition came from we must go and see if any rumors have been picked up." Apologetic walks in to his ship."You can assist me on this mission but remember I caught you and if you run i will catch you again."Apologetic gives a serious face."I can train you i due time when your trust is earned but, for now you shall assist me on this mission. Out first destination is Kyron."

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 02:41 AM
"The Kyron? The newly discovered planet?"

Apologetic
10-11-2003, 02:54 AM
"Kyron is a little new humans , ewoks and wookie mostly inhabit it.I found it in a planet data base ((((Hint:Forums))))) I am not surprised you havent heard of it. But, since it is new i think it should be interesting what we will find."

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 02:56 AM
"any spaceports where I could hitch a ride from" He said jokingly

Apologetic
10-11-2003, 03:12 AM
"Hmm well i could let you on my ship but, I cant take that risk it would be easyer for the academy to loan you a ship im sure you can borrow and x-wing.Follow me cuz if you drift yo far i will use my tractorbeam on you."Apologetic laughs

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 06:03 AM
Name: Tepe Kusser
Guns: Blaster and a Green Lightsaber
Ship: The jedi's dream
Species: Wookie, male
Homeworld: Coruscant
-----------------------------------------------------

Tepe walks in the streets near Apologetic and John.
He is headed towards them ((What planet is this? And where are they?))

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 07:50 AM
Shade met up with the Goues and the others
"Your the one with a job?"
He looked at the jedi's
"Ok, only jedi people... That sounds great. Anyone with humour here?"

((((((((((Shades info is in the character data base, page 3)))))

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 02:41 PM
"Me, I'm the hostage. If anything goes wrong, they throw me in front of the blasters."

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 02:45 PM
"Good to know. Then I don't have to make you?"
Shade smiles as he continues to talk:
"So, when will we go and kick som Imperial asses?

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:39 PM
"Possibly when everybody's here?" a voice suggests. Rebecca Young drops into view from the ceiling.

"My favorite appearance," she says, motioning to the ceiling where a hole has been cut.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 04:41 PM
"You have never thought that someone might get angry every time you do that?"
Shade says as Rebecca jumps down.
"So, another jedi? I feel like a minority for the first time."

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:43 PM
"I just repair the damage," Rebecca says dismissively. The hole disappears. "Any other questions, minority?"

She grins.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 04:52 PM
"Yes, actually I do, I thought you jedi people was nice"
Shade replyed with a grin.
"Ok, I think we are pretty much ready, what do you think Apolo?"

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:53 PM
"For the most part, we are," Rebecca says dismissively.

Apologetic
10-11-2003, 06:40 PM
"Ok i think we can work with what we have."((((By the way we are in the Jedi academy hanger)))))"Ok I kno some of you have ships those who dont you can come with me and i can show you a few you can borrow...so who doesnt have a ship?"

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 08:28 PM
"I have "The Lost Star", and I can take a couple of passengers.. So I think were clear..."
Shade looked back at Rebecca and then walked to his ship, unaware that Apolo was telling the others about the mission.

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 09:11 PM
"I don't, mind if I borrow a fast one, preferably one which can break through his" he pointed at apolo "tractor beam?"

Apologetic
10-11-2003, 09:54 PM
"Nice try Joke who ever has no ship just meet me in hanger 1247
and you"Apo points at Joke come with me I can get you a ship but my tractor beam is of my design so i can never tell if it will hold but it is fas. Just remember My ship is faster....Lets go."

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 10:28 PM
Jack cursed under his breath, but followed him.

Apologetic
10-11-2003, 10:39 PM
Apo walks up to a ship looking familiar to an X-wing."This was Modified by me. Its a souped up Headhunter ((((For info go to www.starwars.com under starships)))))) I modified the wings and engine for much better munevouring capabilities the lasers are slightly stronger and It has a better distress beacon,Incase you like crash, This is a good ship but dont go joy riding i can easily chase you down in mine."

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 10:44 PM
"Does it have holo-movies?"

Apologetic
10-11-2003, 10:53 PM
"And parental control" so dont even try or risk losing info you input.";)"Ok every one hop into you ships we are heading to Kyron and joke you stick with me every one else split up on the planet keep ypur com links open when i say we will either leave the planet or regroup. Lets go."Apo hops into his ship and begins to take off.

((((BTW if someone wants to join you can meet us when we reach Kyron and bump into us))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 04:47 AM
Tepe runs to the hangar.
"Sorry I'm late!! You can tell me the info on telecom" Then Tepe runs to his ship, checks it fast and put's all system into ready condition.
"Hmm... Still something..." Tepe looks his modified T-16 skyhopper's sytems again and notices something...
"Hey! Where we going?" He asked from Apo with the telecom.

Apologetic
10-12-2003, 03:18 PM
"Listen next time" Apo laughs "Head to kyron and spread out i will call you when we regroup if you hear anything telecom us you can see if you can find allies as well apo out" Apo looks at jokes ship and waits for it to take off.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 03:32 PM
Tepe kicked the modified T-16 skyhopper and it started humming.
"Nice..." He said to himself, he got aboard the ship and blasted away from the hangar saying ok to Apo.

Apologetic
10-12-2003, 06:22 PM
"Head to kyron without me i will have to wait for my...acquaintent"
Apo awaits joke to take off

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 07:03 PM
Bauer's ship finally took off, the computer a little scrambled.
"WHAT TYPE OF PARENTAL CONTROL DID YOU PUT HERE?" He asks

Apologetic
10-12-2003, 07:06 PM
"I warned you.I figured my modifications would make everything complex. Look in the compartment and use the computer to auto pilot you out and teach you the controls."

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 07:17 PM
"OK.... autopilot engaged." He flew around for a few minutes, learning the controls. "OK, I'm ready."

Apologetic
10-12-2003, 07:20 PM
"Ok every one lets go to Kyron i will meet you all on Kyron." Apo goes into auto control on Jokes ship and takes them both to Kyron through Hyperspace.

Writer
10-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Rebecca's ship is quickly into space and follows them into hyperspace toward Kyron.

Apologetic
10-12-2003, 10:51 PM
(((Ok those who havent replyed in a while just take off and head toward Kyron))))

Apo set down on Kyron and took Baur's ship down. Apo got out and locked down his ship."Finally Kyron lets go in to that tavern c'mon Baur's."

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 11:39 PM
"A tavern? Can I borrow some credits?"

Writer
10-12-2003, 11:42 PM
"What if we say no?" Rebecca asks from behind. She laughs as Jack jumps and turns to look at her.

Apologetic
10-12-2003, 11:58 PM
Apo hands Bauer 20 credits"Stay in the tavern and keep your ears opened." Apo walks in with Bauer he sits down and listens to conversatuons.he hears a man say ' did you hear the one about the four wookies?' Apo tunes in and at last hears 'Man glad we came here after that trouble with them Jedi'Hearing that Apo pulls his saber out grabs the man and ignites it in his face"Ok what do you kno about the Jedi?!" apo says . Frightened the man replys:"Hey man no offense we were just talking about the Jedi who almost shut down our mine!"Apo searches him and reluctently walks to his seat.Then all of a sudden he noticed some men look at him and rush out of the Tavern."Stop!"Apo yells one man draws a gun and jumps on a swoop. Apo ignites his saber and throws a tracker on the mans shirt.Apo rushes into the tavern and finds Bauer"We need to get some swoops let the others keep up thier search we need to get these guys."

((((BTW Until we regroup start you posts with meanwhile
EX:Mean while on -Place- -Whoever- is-Doing wutever-

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 01:51 AM
"OK." Jack ran out. He found two swoops parked nearby. He went to one, picked the lock on the pedals, and hotwired it.
"You need some help with that one?" He yelled at Apo.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 01:59 AM
"Nah"Apo waves his hand and the swoop starts "Follow me."Apo installs his tacker and takes off

Writer
10-13-2003, 04:20 PM
Rebecca tried to follow, having nothing better to do, but she couldn't keep up without using Force Speed and she didn't want to do that just yet. She went into the tavern and sat in a corner.

((That seems to be one of the things my characters do, sit in corners! :D))

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 04:26 PM
Apo follows the tracker to the spaceport in hot pursuit then he sees a ship take off anf they go out of range."Crud"he says"I think i can get a Better reciver but fonding them will be tough still."

(((By the way you characters areon your own at the point and Joke is the only one with me)))

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Shade rushed into the Tavern, hes guns ready
"What did I miss? Something good?"
When he realizes that the only one inside is Rebecca, he holsters his gun, orders a corellian ale and sits down with her.
"So, where are the others?"

Writer
10-13-2003, 05:02 PM
"I don't know," Rebecca replies. "They ran off together and I don't know where they went. I'd bet they'll be back, though."

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 05:04 PM
"I hope they don't do all the fun things... I want to blast some stormies to..."
Shade looks down in his glass, lost in thoughts...

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 05:10 PM
"Ok Jack we have to get back to that Tavern i think the others would be waiting there."Apo and Jack head toward the tavern.They arrive to find Rebecca and shade in the tavern,"Ok anyone kno where to find a super tracker i put a tracwer on them but they are out of range.Any one?"

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 05:16 PM
"Why would I have that on me? Its expensive and I don't usually let people live that long so they go out of my range..."
Shade smiles and drinks some more.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 05:29 PM
"Ok well I do kno a bit about makeing those but it will be tough we need a few things

1.One a dish obviously
2.A powercell
3.AND LETS SEE If you can get a navagational computer

I will atatch it to my ship and see if i can find them split up and leave the computer to me.Jack come with me"

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 09:58 PM
((Maybe if you didn't make them so secretive :p))
Bauer caught up with the other swoops first. He started ramming one of them, careful to just disable the swoop, not kill the driver.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 10:07 PM
((((Makes sense)))))
"Ok guys I found everything(((Admit it you want action:D ))))) Apo connects everything and finds them closing the republic border and it just disapears."Thats strange they didnt go out of range and they transmitter works its like they just disapeared."Apo runs to his ship"Comeon if we aproach thier Final Point maby we can find them. Lets go,And Jack im giving you a chance to prove your loyalty so you can fly on your own.Heres the coordinates everyone meet you there."

jokemaster
10-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Jack ran to his ship, and immediatly set the coordinates. He was the first to enter hyperspace.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 10:56 PM
Apo follows right behind Jack and goes to the coordinates.Apo reaches Hyperspace

weiderudare
10-14-2003, 01:03 PM
"Well, here we go again....Rebecca, you coming?"
Shade went up and walked to his ship and blasted into hyperspace. (Wherever the destination were)

Writer
10-14-2003, 06:13 PM
Rebecca's ship rockets into hyperspace no more than two seconds after Shade's.

Black Knight of Keno
10-14-2003, 06:21 PM
Tepe wandered somewhere when he got the coordinates.
"Hmm... Allways late... Goddamn it!!" He said to himself and kicked the hyperdrive. "Work you peace of s***!!!"
Then he tried to connect some cables and it worked. Tepe was the last hwo jumped out of the hyperspace near the coordinates.
"Hey, I need an new hyperdrive soon... The hyperdrive is working with just two cables and with the Force..."

Apologetic
10-14-2003, 08:20 PM
Apo comes into the coordinates."Ok this is where we last saw them but i dont-"An alarm goes off"What the!" Imperial ships come out of no where."Ok guys we need to get out of here."Apo flys by the destroyer and disapears into a black shroud.

((((Just follow me in you will see))))

jokemaster
10-14-2003, 08:30 PM
Bauer followed Apolo throught the shroud.

Apologetic
10-14-2003, 08:36 PM
Apo notices Bauer coming in "Com in Bauer you there?"No answer"Blast!" Apo knew what ever this was it was blocking comunucations.Apo tryed to use the force "Bauer you there?You need to follow me use the beacon and follow me."Apo couldnt sense Bauer."This must be the shroud of the darkside around the planet.We found it..."

jokemaster
10-14-2003, 08:42 PM
Bauer couldn't sense anything. Suddenly he lost control of his ship, and it started plunging down towards the planet. Bauer fought the controls, but couldn't get control of the ship. The ship crash-landed on the planet. The last thing Bauer saw before passing out, was a group of people coming over to collect him.

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 08:43 PM
Apo suddenly felt something and saw his beacon"I knew that safety beacon would come in handy."Apo goes through the planets atmosphere and finds Bauer ship but no Bauer."Sithspit someone has been here."Apo couldnt sense anything but there where prints.... Apo follows them....

He follows them to what looks like the jedi academy in black.He walks in and is confronted by an old sith Ev'rem..."Long time Apologetic"Apo gives him a chilling stare"Not long enough....My old padawan" Ev'rem laughs"Still remember me eh? ha well my findings of the essence of the darkside shall destroy the Jedi now ;ets see how much I have learned"Ev'rem ignites his double handle saber

Apo stares at him"So be it"Apo ignites his two sabers

((((Ok other guys just like follow the beacon))))

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 08:51 PM
Bauer woke up, he was tied to a wall, or a pole, he couldn't really tell which. In front of him was a strange figure.

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 11:58 PM
Apo waits he knows the sith attack first. Ev'rem and Apo circled each other then Ev'rem swings his saber and Apo blocks in a saber lock."You always do that dont you...Now tell me!"Apo leans toward Ev'rem "Where is Bauer!" Ev'rem smiles and breaks away"So you want that old thief!Ha well we have plans for him...."Apo gives him a stare that could freeze someone down to thier spine"I will train him he will be a Jedi and he will not turn!"Apo swings and Ev'rem blocks"You have to go through me first!"

Mean while back with Bauer: The figure stands infront of him
"So you Must be Goeus's new padawan...What a waste for you to be trained by that...Scum"The figure moves towards Bauer and leans in his face"You will be a great new sith and i will traint you"

((((Ok this is where Joke decides his path in the story Will he become Dark or Train under Apo?That time is coming up))))))

jokemaster
10-17-2003, 12:20 AM
"What are you talking about? I'm just a thief he caught on the way" BAuer said, frantically searching for his lockpick, it was no use, they had taken it away while he was unconcious.

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 12:43 AM
The figure looked at him hissed and said"Well so was his other Padwan a bounty hunter but we turned him.Trust an untrustworthy sith He plans to make you a Jedi " The figure Laughs.

Mean while right out side Apo and Ev'rem continue to battle.This goes on to long they will kill Bauer Apo thinks and pushes Ev'rem into the dors and locks them"That wont hold for long better hurry"Apo pulls out a device and pushes a button .Just then Ev'rem breaks through the doors and chokes Apo over the cliff"And so ends our battle...Master..."He drops Apo over the cliff

jokemaster
10-17-2003, 12:47 AM
"What?" Nobody had told him about that.

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 12:51 AM
Ev'rem looks over the cliff laughs and goes inside.

Apo falls in midair and lands on his ship"I knew my remote would work." He flys over to the center of the temple cuts a hole in it and falls in. He hears voices and follows the sound.

Mean while with Bauer:"O yes he plans to make a Jedi out of you so we got to you first"

jokemaster
10-17-2003, 01:28 AM
"And what do you plan to do? Turn me into a sith?"

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 02:19 AM
"Must I say this again I will make you into someone of greater power than Master Goeus."The figure looks Bauer "You would have Great potential as a Jedi But greater as a sith"The figure sudenly turns around...

Apo follows the voices and arrives at a door of a room and begins to cut it open((((Qui-Gons style ;) :D ))))

The figure looks at the door and opens it wit da force.

Apo moves in and see's Bauer tied to a post."Did i interupt something?"As a matter a fact you did"The figure ignites his saber and takes off his hood to reveal an alien face with read eyes and gray dead like skin."O im am so rude let me introduce my self i am Dea'h Ru'ess and i shall destroy you"The creature says.Apo jumps over him and frees Bauer of his binds."Now for you.."Apo jumps in the air and takes a defensive position.

weiderudare
10-17-2003, 08:41 AM
Suddenly, Shade drops through the ceiling.
"What did I miss?"
He takes up his blasters and aims them at his enemies

Black Knight of Keno
10-17-2003, 04:39 PM
Nobody didnt even notice the little hole on the wall and Tepe laefing next to it.
"Hmh... So we meet again, Dea'h... I tought I did take care of you..." He said and walked out of the shadows with his hood on.

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 08:27 PM
((((Welcome back guys!:D )))))

"As you see we have you well out numbered Dea'h.Now back down." Just then Ev'rem did a suprise attack on Apo.He turns and quickly blocks getting knocked down."Bauer...take....This..."Apo throws one of his sabers to Bauer and leaps to Ev'rem saber in hand.

jokemaster
10-17-2003, 10:27 PM
"Took you long enough" Said Bauer, igniting the saber. "I thought you were never gonna arrive."

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 11:06 PM
"Better late then never"Apo continue's to fight Ev'rem until Ev'rem runs off.Apo follows Acompanied by Bauer.The arrive in A huge room with a beam in the middle(((Much resembleing the room in JK2))) The beam is black and below it is a black fog with a sort of red lightning.Ev'rem turns standing on the other side of the room"As you see with this discovery of the essence of the Dark side we shall creat many sith and destoy the Jedi"Apo looks at him"You know that if you use this essense of the dark side you will get stronger and become power hungry eventually you will destroy your self"Ev'rem Laughs"You have it all wrong I will destroy you and you NEW padawan"Ev'rem ignites his saber jumps into the beam and flys at Apo.He blocks but is hurt badly from the momentom. Bauer stands there saber in hand and Apo gets up.Ev'rem points at Bauer"You shall be my Apprentice. Come with me and we will use this power to destoy the Jedi and we will rule the Galixy"Apo response"No Bauer follow me we can defeat this evil and you can train with the Academy.We can help you we will make sure you are never alone."

((((Ok who will you choose Light Apo or Dark Ev'rem?))))

jokemaster
10-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Bauer looks at Apo, then at Ev'rem. He tried to decide, but the dark side so nearby clouded his judgement. He sided with Ev'rem.
"Sorry Apo, but I guess the Jedi lifestyle just ain't for me."

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 11:31 PM
(((Wow unexpected!)))
Apo looks at Bauer"Well im sorry i have to do this..." Apo attacks
Ev'rem And kicks him down then turns to Bauer."You could have been a great Jedi...But I have underestimated your juge ment."Apo circles Bauer

jokemaster
10-17-2003, 11:34 PM
"Well, now I'll make a greater sith." Said bauer, the dark side ensnaring him. He lunged at Apo, swinging his saber.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 02:13 AM
"Like yoda said the dark side is not stronger just faster i have more power than you dark or not"Apo blocks pushes and holds him down in a saber lock"By the way..."Apo takes his other hand punches Bauer and takes his saber"I want that back"Apo begins his fight With Ev'rem again

In Apos head he thinks This guys still has time i can still make him a jedi once my plan goes into play i will make him good...

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 02:27 AM
Bauer stood back up, enraged at his saber being taken away. He was about to attack Apo when Ev'rem ordered him to stand down. Bauer reluctantly watched the battle.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 03:01 AM
"So Ev'rem you think that i taught you all i know?"Apo gets his sabers in an "X" and attacks.Ev'rem says"Maby maby not but i know i can defeat you..."He attacks and Apo blocks."You could have been a great Jedi but I guess that guy *Motions to Bauer*Could have been to...Guess he will just be another obtical."Apo charges Ev'rem and knocks him down."Im just going to have to end your power now!"Apo turns to the beam and throws his saber at it.It instantly begins to fall apart.It blows up and the cieling begins to fall.Apo runs to Bauer pulls a device tackles Bauer and shocks him out cold."Maby theres still time..."Apo picks him up sticks him into cargo and takes off.He messages to the others"Ok guys you might want to leave this planets gunna blow!"

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 06:00 AM
"Not... yet... Apo..." He said and jumped to air, slicing Dea'h's arm off.
"We will meet again... Master..." Dea'h said and ran out of the room and soon his ship blasted out of the planet.
"Sure..." Tepe said to himself and ran to his ship.
Inn few seconds Tepes ship was out of the planet and ready to jump into hyperspace.
"Coordinates set... Systems ready..." Tepe confirmed but then his home made R2-A6 came into the cockpit saying that theres something wrong with the hyperdrive.
"What!? Oh no... Not now... NOT NOW!!!" He shouted, ran to the engine room and tried to fix the hyperdrive

weiderudare
10-18-2003, 08:20 AM
Shade watched the battle with his guns ready to fire when he got a clear shot.
"Ok...If I shot Apo, then the bad guys will like me and vice verse...."
Shade saw an opening and fired a shot at Ev'rem wich the sith quickly blocked.

Writer
10-18-2003, 01:28 PM
"How much did I miss?" Rebecca asks carelessly. Her lightsabers are in her hands, but not activated.

weiderudare
10-18-2003, 02:11 PM
"As much as I did. Apo is figthing that guy and Bauer, because Bauer didn't like the light side that much. I just came, so that's all I know."

Apologetic
10-20-2003, 01:03 AM
"Im telling you without the planets Power it will blow!"Apo looked back at Bauer and then the planet and the ship was caught by the star destroyer tractor beam"Blast!"

jokemaster
10-20-2003, 08:35 PM
"You see, you can't win." Said Bauer, his eyes and voice vastly different. It was apparent that some of the planet's power had somehow transferred over to him.

Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:14 PM
Apo and Bauer had been taken out of the ship and traped."I guess he's gone but i can still get out."Apo slips a laser out and cuts his cuffs.Then he gets a device out an frys the door.Gaurds await him.

jokemaster
10-21-2003, 08:40 PM
Bauer took walked behind Apo, managing to keep hidden.
"You're surrounded. There's nothing you can do." He said, sneering.

Apologetic
10-22-2003, 12:50 AM
Apo laughs"I do love the challenge..."Apo takes his sabers and takes a gaurd using him as a sheild while takeing the others out then turns to Bauer.

jokemaster
10-22-2003, 10:41 PM
"You wouldn't harm a poor innocent weaponless boy would you?" Asked Bauer mockingly.

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 12:37 AM
"Yea thats true so lets make it intresting...."Apo turns behind him goes around the corner.A saber blade ignites and a scream emits.Apo come back and throws Bauer a saber"That guy wouldnt need it any way so lets do it."Apo ignites his blades

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 12:45 AM
Bauer lunged at Apo, the dark side helping him be more powerful. He swinged many times, not getting a solid hit, but slightly burning Apo hear and there.

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 12:56 AM
Apo feels slight burns but pulls through little by little. Apo notices his unpredictablity and Trips him holding him down with a saber lock."Well...Your fierocity will be your undoing"

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 01:01 AM
"And your fear of power yours." Snarled Bauer, kicking Apo back, and breaking the lock. He made one hard swing knocking back Apo's saber.
((Knocking back a little, not knocking out of hand.))

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 01:33 AM
Apo struggles to hold his sabers pushing back"The darkside made you powerful."Apo groans"But I will win!"

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 10:43 AM
"NEVER!" Yelled Bauer, and he attacked once more, this time aiming toward the legs.

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 10:52 PM
Apo took one saber and stabed it into the floor and the other to attack."You may have good force but you cant hide your thoughts very well."Apo then senses his barriers go up"Scratch that"

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 11:39 PM
The planet blew up. For a moment Bauer's eyes and voice came back to normal.
"Apo this isn't me the power is con.."
Then the power recovered itself.
"I see the boy has broken my lie. No matter, he won't be recovering any more."
Said the power.

Apologetic
10-24-2003, 01:05 AM
"How could i be so foolish...I should have known what was going on"Apo takes his saber out of the ground an knocks Bauers saber out of his hand"So the essence of the dark side has to use a mere thief and still can beat a jedi"Apo sighs "Well i guess i can get this done quick"

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 01:42 AM
"So you want to have a quick death now?" Asked the essence as it pushed Apo backward with the force.

Apologetic
10-24-2003, 02:27 AM
Apo laughs "Well I was taught by Luke and I learned al little something here"Apo turns his sabers off puts his hands togeteher and holds them out to the essence."The Light within the darkness be arised at this moment and the darkness shall pass"A strange wind comes aroud Apo and a Bright light blue light come out of his hands.The essense looks squinting at the light and charges Apo and the saber hits a strange shield around Apo.

((((Interesting EH?))))

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 10:29 AM
"I didn't want to use this until later" He says stretching out his hand. "But you've forced my hand."
Force lightning came out of the hand.

Apologetic
10-24-2003, 02:41 PM
Apo opens his eyes noticing the lightning coming toward him he closes them again and the light gets bigger absorbing the lightning"Like i said i was going to make this quick i just hope i dont blow the ship but Belive me This can save Bauer you may not be so lucky"Apo takes his hand and sents the light slowly toward the essence"This ends here"

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 08:44 PM
The essence tried to dodge the light, but he saw that it would follow him. Finally he stuck his lightsaber out in front of him, and threw it at the light.

weiderudare
10-24-2003, 08:47 PM
((((((Just want to say to Apo: You need to widen the RPGs a bit so everyone can participate. Now, only you and jokemaster are invovled. It can't write anything useful so I guess Im out off here.
Im disappointed..... Seemed like a good RPG at first.))))))

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 08:56 PM
((Actually, when no one but me and Apo were left I started building another plot. Unfortunetly it didn't turn out as wide as I thought... sorry.))

Apologetic
10-24-2003, 11:09 PM
(((Actuly you could have done somethuing like i dunna follow our ship attack the destroyer get your self captured and break in,I figured that to be wide enough:D I was wandering why noone ever posted >_<)))))))

Apo saw the saber collide with the light.A huge flash emited and filled the room.When it ended Apo looked to see the saber float in mid air adn literally explode.The essence fell to the floor"This may hurt but i must do it."Apo sends the light into the essence and the body surges and jumps

((((Go ahead and come in. Remember its a Jedis life not his ONE mission ^_^)))))

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 11:19 PM
((Wow, the jedi was OLD when he was born :p))
The essence let out a yell of pain, and the yell was slowly changing, going from the essence's voice to Bauer's.

Apologetic
10-24-2003, 11:44 PM
((((Lets say this Jedi he wasnt born Jedi :D )))))
Apo watched knowing it would all be over soon but whats left of Bauer is the question....

Apologetic
10-25-2003, 07:48 PM
((((Lets say this Jedi he wasnt born Jedi )))))
Apo watched knowing it would all be over soon but whats left of Bauer is the question....

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 11:36 PM
((Sorry, have to do the "I'LL BE BACK" villan thing
The essence finally exited Bauer's body, with some last words.
"Stupid Jedi, you may have defeated me this time, but I'll find a stronger body to posess. We will meet again."

Apologetic
10-26-2003, 02:28 AM
"I'll look forward to it"Apo takes Bauers body to His ship and trys to take off"Blast tractor beam....."

((((This is where the others can come in))))))

weiderudare
10-26-2003, 05:49 AM
"Apo! Tractor beam disabled!"
Shade said on the radio whilst he was running to his ship.
"Get the hell out off here, this thing is gonna blow!"

Apologetic
10-26-2003, 03:26 PM
"Thanks shade i knew i could count on you:) "Apo gets Into his ship gives shade a Two finger salute and takes off Bauer in cargo.

Writer
10-27-2003, 05:33 PM
"Entertaining show," Rebecca said. She had been watching the whole time, but had decided she wasn't needed. She moved to leave. "Let's get out of here."

She makes her way to her ship and takes off.

Apologetic
10-27-2003, 09:07 PM
"Ok guys follow me so we can get Bauer some help"Apo toook toward the Academy Thinking they might want to go on another mission.

rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 07:59 PM
name: rick ulo
weapons: blue saber
ship: "the romukilla"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rick had been watching the whole battle with the force and following apo and the others when he accidently entered apo's sensor range

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 09:00 PM
Apo saw a ship on his scopes"Could be enemy"Apo pushes a button and a surge goes out disableing the ship apo takes his and drags it wilth him."Take care of him later"

rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 09:37 PM
**** ive had this thing for 20 years and i still cant fly it right

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 11:00 PM
"Ah keep your whining down we have bigger problems.I can leave you out in space now but are you with or against?"Apo looks at the ship and jumps to hyperspace at the academy.

rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 11:13 PM
with if i was against you i would have blasted you long ago

rick followedhim to the accdami

((( listen i know i spelled acddami wrong but i cant think of how to spell it right now)))

Apologetic
11-02-2003, 10:44 PM
(((CoughYounglingcough)))

Apo arrived at the academy and put Bauer in a bacta tank"I guess it took alot outa him."Apo takes the transport holding hostage Jedi and put it close to the med lab.Then Luke walked up to Apo

Luke:I thought you were dead i couldnt sense you.
Apo:We found the essense of the darkside.
Luke:O no we must-
Apoont worry we blew the planet but...the essense has a...well..Personality
Luke:Not suprising
Apo:He took Bauer but i used your move and Bauers in a bacta tank.
Luke:I see

jokemaster
11-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Bauer woke up while in the bacta tank. He looked around, and saw he was in the academy. Relieved he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

Apologetic
11-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Apo checks Jacks vitals"Seems stable"Apo checks his old academy room(((He travels alot not living in one place))) "Just as I left it..."He looks at some old pictures and his old journal."HEH back when i trained Ev'rem..."He just remembered had Ev'rem survived?"Maby...I have a feeling his did."

jokemaster
11-09-2003, 12:24 AM
Jack woke up again, this time he was lying on a bed, he looked at himself and found no cuts or anything. He stood up and walked outside his room, noticing that he was in the Jedi academy. He walked around, looking for the others, but secretely hoping not to find them.

Apologetic
11-09-2003, 12:59 AM
Apo walks to check on Jack...but finds hes gone.Apo looks for him and find him somewhere in the academy.

jokemaster
11-09-2003, 02:14 AM
"Hey, sorry about the... You know, the dark side thing."

Apologetic
11-09-2003, 02:26 AM
"Nah,I kno its not you theres always going to be a darkside essense and a light side...But the lightside can be brought out in us all.I might teach you that someday but right now we need to see Luke and the others so they can help you."

jokemaster
11-09-2003, 02:39 AM
"Help me with what? As far as I know, I've recovered fully. At least, that's what the charts on my bed said."

Apologetic
11-09-2003, 01:44 PM
"Dunno maby they just need to check for that spirit"Apo starts to the main chamber.

Apologetic
11-18-2003, 11:47 PM
*bump!*

jokemaster
11-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Bauer followed Apo until they reached Luke and Co.

Apologetic
11-19-2003, 01:07 AM
"This is him master Luke"Apo motions to Bauer.
Master Luke nods"He seems like a clean soul...You should train him"
Apo turns surprised"Master Luke why train this one he is to old and i kno around me the darkside will get him again."
Master Luke didnt bat an eye"Im counting on it and you are third in command of the academy"
Apo nods"You up to it Bauer?"

jokemaster
11-19-2003, 10:57 AM
"I guess so." Said Bauer, not really sure.

Apologetic
11-19-2003, 09:46 PM
"Ok master Luke I will take Bauer into training."
Master look smiled."Good, now gets some rest and we will give you your assignment tomorrow."
Apo just turned which was odd to some other Jedi that he didnt bow but Luke and him went way back to the first deathstar.

jokemaster
11-19-2003, 09:49 PM
Bauer followed Apo.

Apologetic
11-20-2003, 01:27 AM
(((Look at that poetry!)))

Ok they rest and rest....ect.Apo wakes up and then gets Bauer up."Up bright and early"

jokemaster
11-20-2003, 01:36 AM
"Force it's saturday, let a kid sleep once in a while" Said Bauer, turning over.

Apologetic
11-20-2003, 10:15 PM
Apo smiled a bit."Suit yourself."Apo left the room and then there was a blast that shook the room.A ship took off(((Its not an attack just a ship taking off.)))

jokemaster
11-21-2003, 12:20 AM
Bauer heard the ship.
"He has to park right next to the room. No wonder his real estate is low"

Apologetic
11-21-2003, 01:14 AM
"Heh yea well its a great alarm and there will be more so you either come with me opr listen to that all day."

jokemaster
11-21-2003, 01:32 AM
Bauer got out of bed.
"Blackmailing prick" He muttered

Apologetic
11-21-2003, 01:46 AM
"Not realy black mailing im not using info against you."Apo takes his sabers and hand Bauer one"Follow me and dont get shot."

jokemaster
11-21-2003, 01:53 AM
Bauer grabs the saber, and carefully follows Apo(llo 13).

Apologetic
11-21-2003, 09:49 PM
(((Very funny...)))
Apo and Bauer walk through a tunnel and and open to a forest with seeker drones popping out and Apo blocked some shots.

the_lord_Revan
01-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Name: Tanaisia Revan
Description: only daughter of the prodigal knight, Revan, she may only be 24 but she takes an immediate liking to Bauer.
"remember your training, remember your training" she mutters under her breath when she finds herself inadvertantly checking Bauer out. she picks up her lightsabers,(Mantle of the force, Guardian of the force. very rare items found by Revan on Yavin IV) she leaves to go meditate so she can get him off her mind.
First she sees Master Luke in the main corridor. "master Luke!" she calls ahead to him. She waits to see if she can figure out what she needs to talk to him about. " Now Tanaisia, you know that we are really an equal in power, but since your blocking me from seeing what you need, you had better ask me." he says "it's that new guy" she answers," I can't stop thinking about him! Even in meditation I think about him! I've tried everything, even drawing on the force to stop thinking, but even that failed eventually! What should I do?" "Ah, Tanaisia,"Luke replies" you still have a few things to learn I see. Now you must understand this, the heart makes it's own choices, even if we don't want it to. even I've had to deal with that, and still do! It seems yours has made that choice also." "What!?!? do you mean I've fallen in love with HIM ???" Bauer walks up to them. "hello Master Luke." He says,nodding to them both,"Tanaisia, Master Luke, you two seem pretty good at things, so I've got a question for you both.
What does one do if you get drawn to the darkside and how does it happen?" Tanaisia looks at Luke warningly as if to say," if you say anything about it i'm going to rip your entrails out and feed them to Kathhounds"(OUCH!) "Well Bauer, Tanaisia here might be able to help you with this one but I've just had three transports land full of new jedi canidates, so I must leave you two,alone"

jokemaster
01-15-2004, 12:59 AM
"First time I've seen Master Skywalker refer a student to someone else. What experience do you have with the dark side?"
He asked eagerly.

Apologetic
01-18-2004, 04:40 AM
(((For one thing Luke wouldnt have made a remark like that even before he was a jedi)))

Ap had finished his morning rutine with the seeker drones and had sa to eat.He noticed Tana had been a bit nervous since his return.He noticed something was buging her.He saw Bauer walk up and noticed that she had been a bit on edge."This isn't a bad thing"He mutters to himself.

(((Look this is to the point of when Luke is the leader of the academy. So Luke had Married Mara Jade so the code obviously changed over time^_^)))

Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 07:00 AM
"Hi Apo" a wookie says walking next to Apo. He's Tepe. "Long time no see... Right?" He asks and stops walking just a meter away from Apo. He wears a tunic so he is recognized as a jedi.
((Nyah, wanted to come back into this RPG :p ))

jokemaster
01-18-2004, 01:25 PM
((Wookie with a tunic, that makes for a funny image
*wonders wether or not Revan will come back to post*))

Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 03:23 PM
((Yep, but hey, it's my problem that I decidet my race to be a wookiee :p ))

jokemaster
01-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
((Yep, but hey, it's my problem that I decidet my race to be a wookiee :p ))
((And it's your fault you decided he's gonna wear a tunic))

Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 05:55 PM
((Now your getting my point :p ))

Writer
01-20-2004, 12:30 AM
"Hey boys," Rebecca calls. Tepe and Apo look up to see her drop from where she had been hanging on to one of the pillars in the room.

(I decided it was time to come back from the shadows of this RPG.:p )

Apologetic
01-20-2004, 09:15 PM
(( Glad you decided to join in again yall. and kudos to revan to make a new plot to base things on))

Ap greeted them both."Sorry i didnt wait for yall before but I had to get Bauer back over to the academy."

jokemaster
01-20-2004, 10:59 PM
((*waits for revan to post*............))

Apologetic
01-21-2004, 12:39 AM
(((Maby i should...char control???)))

jokemaster
01-21-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Apologetic
((I think so, it doesn't look as if though Revan's coming back.))

Redwing
01-21-2004, 05:09 AM
((((Originally posted by Apologetic

It's your RPG, and you can do that if you have to, but even from my position in the shadows I can hand you a can-o'-worms warning. ^_~

- the mostly useless but ever-watchful Redwing))

jokemaster
01-21-2004, 10:41 AM
((GASP! REDWING POSTED IN THE JKII RPG FORUM! CALL THE NEWS))

Redwing
01-21-2004, 06:26 PM
((Hush, you :p))

Writer
01-21-2004, 06:32 PM
((At last! The Great Moderator Redwing has returned!:p Now at last, this forum can return to its rightful order and nobody will get away with major character control!:p :p ))

the_lord_Revan
01-21-2004, 08:21 PM
((you guys do realize i had a different name before this and it had a ton of post right? yeah luke does that occasionally, he tries not to! AND IM BACK! WoW just read subject for reason! and if you're wondering if i was a woman from my char, THEN YOUR WRONG!!! im a guy))
I'm not really fond of the dark side, "tana says"and my grandfather was Revan, you know the old sith ruler? NO!?!? wow you should read some of it in the archives. but i'm full light side now, but i do indulge in the bad feeling i get when i be a little dark! :) she smiles at him. so do you mind taking a walk with me? i'd like to ask you a few things....

i say many things, but i say one thing that isnt bs, and that would have to be....Luke i am your father... oh wait that is bs!

jokemaster
01-21-2004, 09:41 PM
((What was your old screen name?))
"Sure" said Bauer, and followed her.

the_lord_Revan
01-21-2004, 11:18 PM
((ive thought and even checked all over! i cant find or remember it. ive tried what i thought it was and it doesnt work. damn.... lemme look around the forums to see if i can recognize my post. ive looked at EVERY post on the forums and cant find it! i have very little memory of last year besides the fact that i know somethings happened, like i got shot in the leg from a driveby!))
tana walks through the forest with Bauer and asks him a few questions," so... have you ever done anything dark? what was your career before you decided to be a jedi?"

FINALLY, a thread still being used and not abandoned like all the rest! i think i had like 3500 posts or so (it was around that number really like 3579 or something...

jokemaster
01-22-2004, 12:57 AM
"I was a thief actually. Recently I went on a mission, where I was exposed to what I believe is the essence of the dark side. It possessed me for a while. I think it's still in me somewhere."

the_lord_Revan
01-23-2004, 01:15 AM
ahhh just like my father, grandfather, and myself.
it has been passed down through the ages, and it kinda sucks!
though i was (and still am) a well known smuggler, I had many Hutts befriended, but of all the people that I once befriended, my favorite was Boba Fett, as well as his other clone, Ghana Fett. but I am about as strong as Luke when I do some incredibly deep concentration, but my saber style is far better than his, for I have actually beaten him many a time. but He usually puts me in stasis and then he heals himself. I hate it when he does that! I really don't like being put in stasis, and the person who does it usually won't live to see the next day, I joined the council after Luke's little affair on the Death Star. I did it because my father was best friends with Luke and Anakin. Its a shame that He fell to the dark side, because he had such potential. oh well, am I boring you with my rambling about my past? I hope not.

COMING UP! the steamy change!!!!!!! stay tuned!

Apologetic
01-23-2004, 11:15 PM
(((Im you have like concentrating and starin at Bauer but ur chars a guy?)))

Ap figured he'd leave them be and revisit the council.As he walked down the coridoors he noticed there was sumthing strange going on...he was alone...the jedi weren't around..."Something is wrong"

the_lord_Revan
01-23-2004, 11:44 PM
((it wasn't me who was lookin at him, but my char and my char is a women, hence the name!))
suddenly Tana felt something strange, a disturbance in the Force.
A huge Dark presence was approaching, and Bauer still didn't have a stronger, modified lightsaber. "Damn, this isn't good." she hands Bauer her Gaurdian of the Force. " here use this. we gotta find Apo and fast." what the hell has happened! she thinks, where are all of the other Jedi!?! This really isn't good.

I keep clicking the link and i just get sent to life of a jedi!!!god i hate havin 2 wait for you guys to add to the story!

Black Knight of Keno
01-24-2004, 07:34 AM
Tepe ripped the tunic off from his Wookie skin and gnited his lightsaber. "Hmm... Strange disturbance... And no Jedi's..." Tepe sayd to himself and ran towards his room. Soon he got to the door and opened it. He looked at a shady man, hidden behind his black hodd and black personality.
Then Tepe saw a dark red blade, coming inside the man's cape.
"You..." Tepe sayd quietly and back off from the room just when the man attacked. Tepe dodged the attack with his sword and the battle was on.

Apologetic
01-24-2004, 06:28 PM
(((O alright got ya...Just like Wildjedi ^_^)))

Ap threw his tunic off And drew his sabers."Theres something going on here...must have happends while we all left."Ap kept hissabers close and when he reached the jedi council chamber it was blow out. There were a seris of deep holes."At-AT Prints...ITs a trap!"Suddenly 5 dark jedi jump out and then appears AT-AT'S AT-ST's and stormtroopers."But Luke?!"
The Leader came forth"That android realy fooled you all...We knew our holograms and cloks would blind you from us all."
Ap threw a ball into the air and shielded his eyes. It hit the ground,Beeped and then A blinding UV flash came out and he was gone.

the_lord_Revan
01-24-2004, 09:05 PM
((right.....))
Tana hears tepe's lightsaber and tells Bauer to follow her. she peers around the corner just in time to see tepe get his lightsaber get cut in half. right at that instant without thinking she put the other strange Jedi in stasis. she runs up and pulls the jedi's lightsaber out of his cold, stasis'sd hand (I made that word up all by my self!!!lol)" hey Tepe how you doing?"......

check out MY new rpg and stuff!http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848 Tepes already in it!

jokemaster
01-24-2004, 11:35 PM
Bauer followed Tana, and kept having to stop his hand from using the saber against the jedi. This confirmed his fears that the essence was still somewhere inside his mind, taking control. He saw the AT-ATs and AT-STs, gulped.
"We're going to need to call for help. Where's the transmitter?" He asked Tana.

the_lord_Revan
01-25-2004, 12:58 AM
(( this could be shorter!!!))
upstairs!

Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 06:36 AM
((Grr... Char controlling :mad: ))

"I didn't need any help" Tepe says as he takes another lightsaber from his cape. Tepe walked in his room and checked some things as the stormtroopers ran around the hallways, shooting everything that moved. Tepe heard stormtroopers running towards his room. "Damn it..." He sayd quietly and ignited his lightsaber. He walked out of his room just when the stormtroopers turned from a corner and started shooting towards the running Bauer and Tana, but Tepe blocked all shots.
"Now you gonna die" Tepe sayd and charged towards the 20 stormtroopers.

jokemaster
01-25-2004, 12:36 PM
Suddenly Bauer heard static and a voice in his ear.
"Jack, where you headed?" The voice asked
"The transmitter, we're going to send a signal for help." Replied Bauer.
"I already sent a distress signal, but then they blocked the frequency. It can only be changed manually, so I'll have to go there. Can you cause a distraction so they won't be after me all the time?"
"I can try, but wouldn't you prefer us going with you."
"No, you guys need to wipe out some of the stormtroopers." He said, then Bauer heard footsteps as the person on the other side left the room.

Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 01:18 PM
Tepe sliced the last stormtroopers head off and runned towards the main hall. He was forced to kill several stormtroopers on the way and when he got to the main hall, he saw a sith, waiting for him.
"So we meet, my young apprentice" Tepe sayd as the sith threw his cape away and ignited his double bladed lightsaber. His all hate towards Tepe was combined into his all evil was terrifying to see. Tepe blocked every attack that the sith layd on him and the he charged. Tepe's attack was unstoppable as he sliced the double bladed lightsaber's blade as the sith tried to evade the attack.

jokemaster
01-25-2004, 01:27 PM
"Tana, we need to create a distraction. My partner already sent a distress signal, and is asking for us to provide one while he switches the transmitter's frequency so it isn't jammed."

the_lord_Revan
01-25-2004, 03:42 PM
((Holy crap! you guys must get on at the exact same time!))
"ok, first of all we have to kill those at ats and the at sts some how. maybe..... no it would be to risky. hm..... ok i know what we can do now to create a pretty big and annoying distraction. we let ALL of the trainer bots out and send them to the troopers, knowing them they'll just try and shoot them, but I can enhance their protocal to fire a fatal laser and enhance their dodge protocal so they'll be harder to hit! i used to have to do things with these droids, and there are about 5000 trainer bots throughout the entire Academy!!! and while the're getting shot at we can sneak out under the at-ats so we can collapse the legs of them. that sounds good to me, how about you?

JOIN MY RPG TOO!!!!http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848

Apologetic
01-25-2004, 06:48 PM
"Again! This always happens with these sith! They never learn." He ran down to the AT-AT legs and pulled a metal pole. He stuck it in one gear and the AT-AT froze. "Ok now..."He used a grapple and cut a hole into it.Ap then climbed in and threw him out of the hole. "ok lets get moving."Ap then used the force to remove the pole and got moving.

jokemaster
01-25-2004, 06:51 PM
"Great. Let's do it."
=====
Meanwhile Bauer's partner sneaked through the academy, finally reaching the transmitter control room. He changed the frequency and gave the army more details on the assault.

the_lord_Revan
01-25-2004, 11:59 PM
(( do you guys get on and post at the exact same time or what!?! I'm sittin here and doin my rpg and this one! both aren't posted on except for you 3 guys and apo and jm post almost at the same time!!!))

Tana ran through the academy with Bau and found a single Jedi trainer. she filled him in and told him what to do.
she told Bau to stay where he was and she jumped out a hole in the roof. "Damn, after all these years you would think that the Jedi would get some serious defenses!' she saw three At-At's turned around firing at her jedi trainer distraction( wow he can jump high!) she jumps to the ground and sees a big box of thermal detonaters, grabs 10 and runs toward the first At-At. she whips out a rope and starts climbing up one leg. she cuts a bunch of free cables and steel pipes with her lightsaber. she placed 3 grenades into the hole in the leg. she slides down her rope, as the grenades explode the leg falls completly off of the body. the leg makes a groanin sound and collapses. it falls over and hits the one beside it, and THAT one hits the one beside IT!

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 09:20 PM
((No, we're actually all the same thing: accounts by a sentinent computer :p.))
Bauer heard some stormtroopers approaching around the hallways. He heard a stormtrooper say "Hallways are clear". He took out a whole belt of thermal detonators and threw them at various doors and windows to the hallways. The explosion was heard throughout the Academy, and stormtrooper armor went everywhere. Bauer calculated that about 15 stormtroopers were now dead. Not bad for using 4 thermal dets.

Writer
01-26-2004, 09:39 PM
Rebecca's attention was drawn by the blast and she sped toward it, finding Bauer close at hand.

"Your doing, I assume," she said, eyeing him. "Nice explosion there."

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 10:35 PM
"Me?" He said grinning "Cause such a horrible explosion?"

Writer
01-26-2004, 10:38 PM
"No, the shadow behind you," Rebecca answered, rolling her eyes. She laughed as well. "What are you just standing around for? There's work to do elsewhere."

She paused to wait for his answer, fully intending to leave once she had gotten it.

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 10:47 PM
"I don't know, Tanaisia Revan told me to stay here, and I thought she knows a lot more about defending something than I do."

the_lord_Revan
01-27-2004, 12:19 AM
((lol we are the Omar, eh?))
"yeah your actually right about that." she said as she walked up behind him. "considering i just single handedly blew up 3 At-Ats, and truthfully, have you ever heard of that happening? lets go have a bit more fun! she squeeled in happiness and chopped 4 stormtroopers in half."ah, the exileration of chopping stormtroopers like a hot Ginsu knife through butter!"

C'mon Apo join my RPG!!!!http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848

Writer
01-27-2004, 12:22 AM
"I'll agree with you," Rebecca said, watching Tana as she killed the stormtroopers. "She knows a great deal, but is at the moment acting up, it seems."

She turned to Tana and asked "What's gotten you all riled up?"

jokemaster
01-27-2004, 11:23 AM
"I believe she didn't take her medication today. No other explanation for the AT-ATs than pure luck."

Writer
01-27-2004, 05:46 PM
"Not just luck," Rebecca corrected. "She knows the weakness of those killing machines, as do I. I've got a pretty good idea of what she did."

Rebecca turned to leave, but found that the way was blocked. Somehow, a large group of stormtroopers managed to get into the Academy.

"There's plenty for all of us," she said and launched herself directly into the center of the group. Stormtroopers went flying in every direction.

the_lord_Revan
01-27-2004, 08:11 PM
(( yeah!!! i say that a lot!))
she follows Rebeccas lead and does the exact thing. pretty soon the smell of flesh burning and steam is floatin in the air. dead storm troopers are everywhere,"whew! you sure do like killin dont ya?

Cmon APO!!!!
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1435321#post1435321

Writer
01-27-2004, 08:13 PM
"I do what it takes," Rebecca replied.

Apologetic
01-28-2004, 12:58 AM
(((Ok lets make this interesting...)))

Ap was noticed using the AT-AT and suddenly noticed the curcuits spark and systems melting"They are freakin detonating their own weapons!" Ap ran out and the AT-AT's began to collaps. Ap ran to get the men out but they turned out to be androids."I've seen this before..."(((No for give me for this im doin just a slight bit of char control here)))Ap ran as the other followed. He got to communications and the systems had been fried. Same with all the computers,data pads,and anything electrical."So whats this mean? that they destroyed all technology?"
"No Not all of it. See this was once called EMP back in ancient times. but they made this to were it would Penatrate it and then literally juice it up to a melting point. Making all electric devices usless...But our lIght sabers are all made with a special lead that repels radioactive shocks or electromagnetic pulses."Ap shook his head"They want this to be a battle on foot."

jokemaster
01-28-2004, 11:21 AM
"What about blasters?" Asked Bauer's partner "I'm way more proficient at them than I am with a lightsaber.

the_lord_Revan
01-28-2004, 08:15 PM
(( i dont mind if anybody char controls me k?))
Tana notices the emp wave but doesn't gawk in wonder like Ap. shes seen it all before,but nothing like this. she just keeps on slicing the stormtroopers, but this was a losing battle, there were just too many. she put as many in stasis and sliced em. she used her master speed and got the hell outa there((i gotta cc too, sry guys)) the others followed.

this is my first prg so far (self made) hey Apologetic mind joinin?http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848

Apologetic
01-29-2004, 09:42 PM
(((Np with me here I kinda got an idea thanks to that ^_^)))

"Blasters still work for the most part since they are more mech than elctrical"They were now deep in the forest and the shooting had stoped.The Air was dense with fog and vision was cut down to about 30ft."This is an ancient battle plan they are gunna rack our nerves and then attack."There then came a yell of many men in all directions."Exactly"But something else happend...there came almost a response from one place behind them.Ap drew his sabers and turned around. He saw dark figures walking up. and the leader steped fourth. He knew him instantly.It was Luke,He was followed by all the jedi and they all had torn cloths and some flesh wounds."How did y'all...what hap..whats going on?!"

Luke steped foward"Theres a base camp on the other side of yavin. We think it has been there for quite a while and deserted. We sent a squad to check it out but we lost contact with them. The sith obviously control it."

"Obviously but we have a problem.They are coming"

"I have an idea"

jokemaster
01-29-2004, 10:29 PM
Bauer saw Luke and quickly shined a flashlight at him. Satisfied that he was not a hologram, he waited to see what the plan was.

the_lord_Revan
01-29-2004, 11:49 PM
((o yay Master Luke's back... im jumping for joy, LOL))
it started raining and Tana Turned off her stealth field, since the're useless in the rain. she saw three men standin in a clearing but there were only shapes. she jumped over to them sabers at the ready. "oh good, its you Master Luke, I was begining to wonder if anybody but us had made it out alive." all of a sudden an explosion rumbles in the distance."what the hell was that!?!" the sky above glows a fierce orange color, and then the clouds and rain/fog stuff dissapates."Whoa...." everyone can see for miles, and almost every tree is burning or blown to bits.

cmon apo, join iT!! you can have a ton of powers to or be say, my apprentice/exutive officer on my ship!! you know the page, Kotorv1.2!! just sorta copy/paste the recuirements.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848#newpost

Black Knight of Keno
01-30-2004, 06:02 PM
Tepe standed behind Tana. He had forcerunned after the forest was 'bombed' to peaces. "Heelo, Master Luke, Apo, Bauer and Tana" Tepe said, looking at the 'bombed' forest.

Apologetic
01-31-2004, 01:55 AM
"Look Luke we will plan after we're safe."Ap walked over to a few trees and knocked on them he then found one pulled the branches a bit and a slot opened.He punched in a code and a door on the floor opend.Everyone walked in and Ap shut the door.It was extemely dark and noone could see. Ap turned on hi saber and activated the lights."We need to stay in this bomb shelter for now."

the_lord_Revan
01-31-2004, 02:54 PM
((hey apo do you mind at least sayin no to my requests??? it would be nice!!!:D i just about broke my ankle cuz i sprained it so bad(((hence the subject)))and i hVENT POSTED FOR YESTERDAY YET SO...argh i hate my damn laptop, caps is right nxt to the a key.keep hittin it, so if all of a sudden i start typin in caps im probably just speakin normally, not yellin.))
"Whoa! i didnt know this was here Luke! its not even in the jedi records! did you make it? huh????

((hey Apo, dont let this rpg die, k? jm and i have been kinda worried cuz its been so long since you posted last, well not really but it takes u awile.))

Apologetic
01-31-2004, 03:19 PM
(((Oops sry! I didnt notice that. quote there! Ok i can try it out.)))

jokemaster
01-31-2004, 03:29 PM
Bauer leaned against a wall with the arm which the essence of the dark side seemed to use sometimes. He couldn't let it take out the lightsaber.

Apologetic
01-31-2004, 11:10 PM
After a time of heling Luke came up to Ap"Ok i need to discuss a few things with you about our plan."
"Ok shoot"
"Well, We know this land and they have very little to know big weapons and so do we.But i belive we should all form groups and we need to divide and conquer. I would say ten to a group they couldnt have much more than that."
"Yes they will either make one big group or many small groups."
"Well wouldnt we be better if we had rouge troops?"
"Yes...yes it would but they are all captured at the base and rescuing them is one tough job."
Ap smiled and looked down"Dont you kno me by now? Im all about tough and i have just the crew to help do the job."

the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 02:23 AM
(( ive posted the EXTREMly large and detailed version of my rulez for KotORv1.2. just go to the last post ive made and youll see it K?))
"Thats right. Luke when are you goin to listen to us? just because, yes you are really powerful doesn't mean you don't listen to others!!" she just stands there to see what he replies.

(((((there is no spoon))))):barf:

jokemaster
02-01-2004, 02:52 AM
"What about drawing them into the jungle?" Asked Bauer, quietly.

Black Knight of Keno
02-01-2004, 10:43 AM
"What jungle? They bombed the jungle! There is no full jungle anymore" Tepe said to Bauer and thinked something very strange. "What about explosives? The academy's defense system should have explosives all around the academy" Tepe said once again and looked at Luke as he turned to see Tepe.
"I'll take three jedi's in my group. We will try to get to the main defense system's computer..." Tepe said but then he continued "...but we'll need helluva lot of distraction so the guarding stormtroopers wont have any backup"

jokemaster
02-01-2004, 01:26 PM
"I'll go with you, if that plan is agreed on." Said Bauer.

Black Knight of Keno
02-01-2004, 02:17 PM
"You sure about that Bauer? It's gonna be rought" Tepe says and looks Bauer. Then he nods. "But if you really want to come, I can't stop you"

the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 02:25 PM
((hmmm i dont know y i started this thingie quote here, i cant remember y!!))
"maybe Apo or i should come with you, to help".(she sensed the dark region in Bauer instantly, but said nothing about it."Maybe Apo should go, since he brought you here and all"

There Is No Spoon:explode: :bored: :lsduel: .

jokemaster
02-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Bauer shrugged. "You guys do whatever you want to, and Tepe, I am going with you, nothing anyone of you can do about it."

the_lord_Revan
02-02-2004, 01:49 AM
((lol no one has commented on my signature!!BOOM!!)) an explosian rocks the shelter," I dont think it woulld be very smart to try to do it right now. the heat reading on the surface of the planet reads, about 7960 degrees. unles you wanna get melted instantly, than we might wanna refine our plan. Hey Apo, ill give you a choice, do you wanna go with Bauer, or do you want me to go?"

((There is No Spoon:explode: :bored: :lsduel: ))

the_lord_Revan
02-03-2004, 12:42 AM
((WOW!!! NOONE HAS POSTED for almost 72 hours!!!! this is the 1st time thats ever happened on this post!!!!))
"ok its safe to get going for our plan, ill go with Bauer and The others so Apo can stay here with Luke so they can plan. lets go..."

its really not there!!!\/ see!!!

Redwing
02-03-2004, 04:10 AM
((Now don't go spamming to liven things up, Revan ;)))

the_lord_Revan
02-04-2004, 02:50 AM
((Sorry RedWing. btw i deleted that post of ultra godmoding on Jedi War so you dont have to slap me, i also said sorry!))
oh and if you dont want me doing some thin, just tell me k? just dont slap me!!!!!

jokemaster
02-05-2004, 08:47 PM
((WOAH! Pinkywing's been making more and more appereances.))
Bauer kept leaning against the wall, waiting for the others to decide when it was time to go. His partner came over to him and handed him his old comlink.
"I'll guide you through the Academy's netword system. It'll be like old times, I guess."
Bauer took it, and nodded.
"Whenever you guys are ready."

the_lord_Revan
02-06-2004, 05:40 AM
((yeah ive noticed the same thing, i think his keepin his consistancy here cuz hes trying to screw with me. but the only thing he doesnt realize is that I'M MESSING WITH HIM!!!lol he may never know, unless he pms me if he wants to tell me to stop doing something(((hint hint))) :rolleyes: )) Tana sits around, like Bauer, finnaly she goes to the surface, hell, could that've been the most boring 5 minutes ever?she thinks.she heads out with the others, going stealthily to the Academy.

((hey Redwing mind leaving me alone and bugging someone else for a change???:D :confused:

jokemaster
02-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Bauer followed Tana, hoping this would work.

the_lord_Revan
02-07-2004, 12:45 AM
((say redwing did you read that post up there? lol i really kinda was and wasnt at the same time;) anyways, its cool k?))
she hits her stealth field belt thingie, and still continues following Tepe.

jokemaster
02-07-2004, 01:31 AM
Bauer followed Tepe, and saw Tana activate the belt.
"Stealth field? Can I borrow that once I go back to thievery?" He asks, jokingly

Black Knight of Keno
02-07-2004, 07:07 AM
"Damnit, we don't need those things" Tepe quikly and quietly says and look's at Tana. Then he kept going even faster until a vorner where he peeked to see a group of troopers. "Hmm... Let's go" Tepe said quietly and ignited his saber slowly. The troopers heard the saber and walked towards the corner when Tepe jumped behind the corner and jumped behind the group of troopers. Tepe started to kill the troopers but kept three alive and just made them faint so they got disquise's. They got dressed in the suit's and continued

the_lord_Revan
02-07-2004, 07:49 PM
((wow noone has even posted for about 72 hours!!!im getting sick of waiting!!))
Tana followed Tepe.

jokemaster
02-07-2004, 11:39 PM
"I can't see a thing in this suit. I'm gonna end up bumping into every single soldier in the base." Bauer mumbled, still following Tepe and Tana.

the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 01:12 AM
((lol oops, i hate my 'net, it diddnt refresh when i got to the page! so i hadnt even seen any posts for a couple o days!!))
"dont worry, ive got another one if you want it, and i cant see a damn thing either, so dont worry, ive found that if you move your head like this"she moves her head" you can see better. Tepe, i hope you know what your doing."

Black Knight of Keno
02-08-2004, 06:33 AM
"Yeah, I know what I'm doing..." Tepe anwered and walked on past three officers like a real stormtrooper should walk. Tepe then entered a room and looked at the troopers guarding the defense systems computer. "Watch change boy's" Tepe said and walked to the three troopers. The troopers left the room and walked towads their quarters or something and Tepe, Tana and Bauer were now all alone in the defense system's computer room. Tepe took his helmet off and took the comlink from his beltpocket as the door was shut. "Team Charlie ready to blow the place up" Tepe said to the comlink and started to hack the computer.

jokemaster
02-08-2004, 01:38 PM
The comlink on Bauer's ear rang.
"Jack, I have bad news. In order for the self-destruct system to activate, you need to activate it from three places, the defense system's computer room, the transmitter and the final one is in the hangar control."
"Why the hell did they do that?"
"They didn't want anyone just sneaking into the Defense System and killing off 70% of the Jedi. You should be able to get a map of the whole academy from the computer."
"Hey, I know where everything is in this place"
"Yeah, but this includes all the secret passages"
"OK, OK"
Bauer turned to Tepe and Tana and gave them the news.
"I think we should split up. How about Tana and me go for the one in the transmitter room, and Tepe goes for the hangar?"

Black Knight of Keno
02-08-2004, 02:04 PM
"Fine to me..." Tepe answers and takes two papers from one of the hatches. "Here's the map for you" Tepe says and gives them the map. Then he put's his helmet back on and starts running around the corridors and secret path's

jokemaster
02-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Bauer read the map.
"OK, according to this, we should take the path we were going through before, but take a secret passage here" Bauer pointed where. "and here. Ready?"

the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 11:31 PM
lets go, Damn, now i know why my grandfather wanted to be a Sith....

Apologetic
02-08-2004, 11:41 PM
(((sorry bout the w8 guys)))

"We cant blow all of this with out troops."Ap radioed in."This security needs to be handled delecatly with programming not force or the back up systems will blow the base.I need someone to help me sneak into the 4 sector so we can make sure we free the troops."

the_lord_Revan
02-09-2004, 12:42 AM
((wow what happened? you fall off a bridge or somthin??lol))
"i could split with these guys and help you if you want"she says into her earpiece.

Writer
02-11-2004, 04:54 PM
"No, Tana," Rebecca's voice came through the comlink. "I'm close to his position already. I'll help him out. You stay where you are."

Within two minutes, Rebecca was standing next to Apo. "You asked for help. I'm here to give it."

jokemaster
02-11-2004, 08:38 PM
"Come on," said Bauer "We're almost there." He said, looking at the map. They only had to cross a couple of rooms.

the_lord_Revan
02-12-2004, 12:19 AM
"ill cover you guys, just get to the stuff, unless ive gotta do something, i just wanna do a bit of killing when it comes to little me in little white armour! eh?

jokemaster
02-12-2004, 01:25 AM
"Wait, what do I do?" Asked Bauer.

Apologetic
02-12-2004, 09:38 PM
"Do what you want Bauer.You can either come with me or go destroy security with them."
Ap turned to Rebecca"Ok look we need to get to the other side of the compound so we can free the troops when security's down. We only have 3minutes after its down."

jokemaster
02-12-2004, 10:49 PM
"I'll go destroy security with you" Bauer said to Rebecca and Tana.

the_lord_Revan
02-13-2004, 08:34 PM
((wow ive not been on for 2 days, and neither have u guys!!))
"lets go and blow stuff up!!!"

the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 03:25 AM
((omg u guys!! im not spamin redwing, but really now, this isnt cool, im NOT gonna let this rpg die! not a single person has posted in almost a whole WEEK on this post!) Tana set her charges, then went to see how the others were doing.

jokemaster
02-15-2004, 03:47 AM
Bauer followed Tana's lead, not really knowing where to go.

the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 07:52 PM
((bout time!))
"Tepe, how are we gonna do this? i mean, we COULD set the explosives, then run and bring em down one at a time. OR we could do it all at once, by setting each explosive 1 minute ahead of the others. its up to you.

Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 08:01 PM
"I don't care!!" Tepe shouted as he ran to set his explosives. He was being shot at as he ran throught the corridors with the troopers behind him.

the_lord_Revan
02-16-2004, 12:36 AM
"start slicing!!!!" She yells as she cuts three stormtroopers in half."we need to get over there!" she points over at a place that looks strange." ill take that one and you take that one."she tells Bauer and sets her charge." I hope Tepe hurries up!"

Writer
02-16-2004, 12:39 AM
Rebecca frowned after hearing what Apo had said. They needed to get through this one area in how long? 3 minutes? Force, they'd have to run.

"Let's do this," she said to Apo. She realized that her lightsabers would be needed on the other side of that door and took them in her hands.

jokemaster
02-16-2004, 01:18 AM
Bauer ran over, slicing stormtroopers as he went. Finally he reached the panel and set the charges. He set the timer with difficulty, the essence trying to set it to blow a little earlier.

Apologetic
02-16-2004, 02:23 AM
When Rebecca and Ap reached the 4th section ap stuck his sabers into the roof and slowly began to cut."I just hope they cut the security before im finished or the whole base will be open to attack 5 people.You may want to get the side that way we have a way out if they set a lock down on us."

Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 06:55 AM
Tepe ran towards the place where Apo and Rebecca were, Slicing the stormtroopers. "Explosives ready!!" Tepe yelled to the comlink and got hit by a laser. He was allready being dragged away but then he used pull to get his saber back and sliced every stormtrooper near him. He continued to run as fast as he could without the force

the_lord_Revan
02-16-2004, 07:52 PM
" DAMN! Bauer, we gotta help Tepe. We'll get out faster when were together! lets go!!!

jokemaster
02-17-2004, 12:20 AM
Bauer quickly packed his stuff together, not noticing that the essence had activated one of his trackers, this time on an imperial frequency. Meanwhile the imperial camp detected the signal.

Apologetic
02-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Ap was reaching the end"Det them now while we have the chance!Rebecca almost done?"

the_lord_Revan
02-17-2004, 11:17 PM
*sniff sniff*"do you smell that? something strange, like....something burning, or about to happen or something like that..."