PDA

View Full Version : Introduction of a new character.

LordXaras
10-11-2003, 04:46 PM
(OOC: First, I have to say that I'm not new to forum roleplays... but it might take some time for me to get used to how you guys do things over here...)

---

Yelin Buran
Human Male
Hail colour: Dark red, almost brown.
Eye color: Dark red
Profession: "fresh" Jedi Knight (just got released from his teacher)
Weapons: Yellow lightsaber
Outfit: warries depending on the type of his mission
Force powers: well... most lightside ones, altought he's not that strong yet.

Bio: He comes from a long line of Jedis in his family and so it wasn't a suprise that he was force sensitive. He was reluctant to becoming a Jedi, this made it hard for his parents to teach him and it took a long time before he got to the Jedi Academy.

---

A robed man walked trough the door that led to Movo's bar in Mos Heily, a dusty town in the middle of nowhere upon the surface of the desert planet of Tatooine.
The bartender gave him a suspicious glance as he sat down at a table close to the door.

A muscular man sat down at the same table.
"I'm suprised to see you here, Buran..." The large man grunted.
"Same to you, Javer" Yelin said and removed his hood.
"So, what brings you to this forsaken place?" Javer asked while taking a sip from a green liquid that he had in a glass at his side.
"Just a quick recon mission... and I wanted to see this place again." Yelin replied while taking a look around the tavern.
"Aye, it's a beautiful town..." The green drink started to kick in and Yelin had a difficulty hearing the big man's grunting.
"Well, nice talking to you, but I have to go now..." Yelin said and rose from his seat.
"Weell... sheertainly... whyy schuldn't you...?"

Yelin got out of the tavern, he had got enough information just by looking at the people in there to know that this wasn't gonna be a simple recon mission.

He walked out in the street, a speeder flew past him and the merchants where trying to get customers.
He stopped in the middle of a step and rolled aside. A blaster shot whipped up the sand, Yelin was fuly aware of the fact that it would have got him if he hadn't moved. In an instant, the yellow blade of his lightsaber danced in the air.
Yelin faced the man that had fired the shot, a man with black hair, black clothes and pointing a blaster to him. Not a big worry to a Jedi.
The man pulled the trigger and sent another shot at the young Jedi, wich easily sent the shot back and hit the man in the chest.

Yelin turned the saber off, and walked towards the man.
"Now that was wery unnessesary..." he said and picked the man up in his black jacket.
"I think that we need to have a little chat, you and I..."

(OOC: If anyone want to join or something, tell me...)

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 04:50 PM
((((((((((I want to join! And you might want to post your character in the data bank. Welcomet to the forums! Im new to!)))))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 05:21 PM
((Oh yeah... I wanna join with Te'Ku Tyron :p ))

LordXaras
10-11-2003, 05:22 PM
(OOC: hmmm... let me build up a story first... Sith eh? Interesting...)

"Who's your master!?" Yelin shouted at the newly revived man.
The man refused to answer.
"Tought so... does he have one of these?" Yelin said and activated his saber, holding the blade only a few inches from the man's face.
"Yes...? Then I guess that you know what I might do with it then..." He said with a smile.
A red device on the man's neck flashed with a red light, Yelin took a few steps back.
The man's body turned in cramps as electric currents flowed trough his body, then the device detonated and cut the man's head from his body.
"Damn!" Yelin cursed and examined the remains of the tiny gadget.
"Definitely Sith..." He said under his breath.
He put the pieces in his pockets and sat down to think.
"Not good... not good..." He said to himself.

(OOC: don't just burst trough the door please... that would be mean. Give some orders to your goons from your underground lair or something ;) )

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 05:24 PM
(((((((what you mean? We haven't said were siths, read the Bio of Shade, Character Data bank, page 3))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 05:43 PM
((Ummh... My char, Te'Ku is a Jedi master... Not a sith... LOL... We have a n00b in our hands :p ))

LordXaras
10-11-2003, 07:10 PM
(ooc: N00b? you seriously want me to kick your butt? I tought that he wanted to join with his Sith char J'kar. Shade huh? hmmm... might have to do some editing... n00b? bah)

(and I have a Sith char of my own coming up...)

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 07:37 PM
((Yeah, yeah... Sorry :p let's change it to rookie...))

Te'Ku walks down a sandy street full of low life. He just hates those smelly puny beings that steal to pay their gambling deaths.
Te'Ku hears some blasts far away and really doesnt bother to go there...
"Blah... Again a fight... It's the fifth time today..."
Soon he has walked near the siths dying place bored.
He groaned when someone put a dagger in his throath.
Not a robber again he thought and in few seconds the robber was in the ground and the dagger was in the middle of his eyes.
"Blah... They never learn..."
Now Te'Ku was standing near the tavern's door

LordXaras
10-11-2003, 08:12 PM
Yelin felt a disturbance in the force, somehting that changed the currents of energies that flowed around him. He left the dead body in the alley and peeked out into the streets.
A lifeless body lied in the middle of the street, close to the tavern Yelin had wisited earlier. He saw a man walk into the dark tavern and he decided to follow.

Loud snoring sounds could be heard from the sleeping man at the table closest to the door, and the bartender didn't bother to throw him out.
Yelin gave his sleeping friend a glance and followed the man, the man that seemed to a Jedi... if he wasn't, he probably hadn't let Yelin follow him this far at all, he had probably attacked him in the alley...

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 08:16 PM
(((((((Im thinking off joining with both my characters, maybe even the third: Nat'me.. If Im allowed to do that....))))))
(((((((((((((((((Tepe, does our characters know ecother???)))))))

Shade was sitting in the tavern as he spotted a jedi.
He then saw as another jedi walked into the tavern.
"Now this is strange..."
He thought and pulled out his gun.

LordXaras
10-11-2003, 08:20 PM
Before anyone could react, Yelin held the gun in his hand and had hit Lightsaber pointed towards his new enemy.
"Bad move..." He said and threw away the gun.

(OOC: sure join with your chars...)

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 08:24 PM
"You sure about that?"
Shade said as he pulled out another gun and with a swift move, was pointing it at the jedi's stomach...
"You drop your gun, and I drop mine.."

LordXaras
10-11-2003, 08:35 PM
Another lightsaber blade pointed at Shade.
"Yes, that was certainly a bad move" Te'ku added with a smile.

(OOC: I controlled your char a bit... but it was wierd for him to just stand there...)

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 08:39 PM
"Well, what do we have here. Two jedi's against one mercenary. That's not just fair, is it?"
The cold voice penetrated the tavern and the three people turned around to see J'Kar
"Oh please, but away those things."
And with that, the two lightsabers flew into J'Kar hands.
"You, mercenary, leave, I have no interest in you."

((((((More info on J'Kar soon to be released))))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 05:03 AM
((What's echother??))

Te'Ku looked Yelin. He had seen him before in the Jedi temple.
Te'Ku turned his look to J'Kar and threw him trought the wall and jumped after him. He pulled his lightsaber from J'Kars opened hand and threw the other one to Yelin. "You have no chance of winning... J'Kar..." Everyone hwo felt even a little bit of force felt a great presence and then force just flew throught Te'Ku, making him look glorius like the Old Republic's greatest Jedi's.
"So? You give up?" He sayed and ignitited his lightsaber.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 06:50 AM
((Sorry to put two posts right after each other but this wouldn't look good on the upper post :p ))

The white dressed Jedi looked J'Kar and his green lightsaber glowed beside him colouring part of his white suit green.
J'Kar standed up and tried to fight Te'Ku but after fifteen minutes of sabre duel, J'Kars lightsaber flew throught the air and crashed to a sharp rock. J'Kar's lightsaber went to peaces and Te'Ku, with injuries, put his lightsaber away not knowing that J'Kar had another lightsaber

LordXaras
10-12-2003, 10:09 AM
Yelin pushed himself out trough the fleeing mass of people.
The yellow blade of his saber hummed with a comforting tune.
Yelin was suprised that the Sith had made such a quick apearance.
"Te'ku! watch out!" Yelin yelled as the Sith ignited his second blade.
Yelin ran up to the two duelling men with inhuman speed.

The two Jedis circled around the Sith warrior, holding their sabers ready.
Suddenly, the Sith spun around and attacked Yelin. The Sith hit hard and soon got Yelin to the ground. Te'ku made an attack against the Sith's back, but he turned around and blocked the blow. Yelin quickly kicked him off balance and made a backflip to get on his legs.

J'kar rolled aside to dodge Te'ku's skillfull blows but didn't see Yelin's boot coming at him.
The Sith's sabre made a fine arc in the air as Yelin kicked it away.
"Poor bloke..." he said and bushed the sith down with his boot on his chest.

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 11:13 AM
J'Kar smiled for himself.
Did those two puny little jedi's really think that they could take on him?
J'Kar sended a wave of lightning into Yelin, making him fly into a wall. He then used the force to retrive his sabers.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 12:23 PM
Te'Ku jumped to the nearest roof with the force.
"Let's go!! Is our time to go!!" Te'Ku yelled and then started to run with the force jumping roof to roof and soon he sstopped in one of the roofs, far from J'Kar

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 12:28 PM
Shade saw how Te'Ku ran away, and Shade started running after him, begging him to stop and help Shade free Yelin.

J'Kar on the other hand, let Te'Ku flee, he would take him another day. J'Kar sent even more lightning into Yelins body, who laid on the ground screaming in agony.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 12:50 PM
"What the... Shade?" Te'Ku jumed down from the roof, talked with Shade for a while and then he looked down the street.
Soon J'Kar felt something near him but ignored it. Te'Ku surprised J'Kar totally and cutted J'Kar's right hand off.
"Never underestimate the power of a Jedi" Te'Ku looked J'Kar ready to kill him if he'd try anything

LordXaras
10-12-2003, 01:17 PM
Yelin tried to get up, but the pain was too intense. He concentrated and healed himself, then picked up his saber.
He pushed down the urge to strike J'kar down, instead he pushed him to the ground. Yelin looked at the burned end of J'kar's wrist.
"Hope it hurts" he said and pulled J'kar's sabers to him.
He placed them in his belt and turned to Te'ku.
"Shall we go then?" he asked with a smile and took a leap onto the roof of the building behind him.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 01:25 PM
"Gladly" Te'Ku jumped next to Yalin
"I'm Te'Ku... And you are?"
Te'Ku walked to the other edge of the roof and jumped down.
He changed his clothes colour to gray with some trick of his own.
Then he started to walk towards the busy street. Some Jawas walked towards Te'Ku and in the last minute they evaded him

LordXaras
10-12-2003, 02:35 PM
Yelin caught up with the Jedi Master.
"My name is Yelin Buran" He said.
"Buran!? As in L'ion Buran!?" Te'ku almost screamed.
"It seems that you've heard about my father..." Yelin said with a smile.
"Indeed, he was one of the first of the New Jedis... the first class that examed from the Jedi Academy. He is well known among the Jedis... and the Sith." Te'ku said.

Yelin nodded.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 04:06 PM
Te'Ku took some breath and then he continued walking.
"How is Master L'ion?" he asked and tried to remember his old friends face

LordXaras
10-12-2003, 04:40 PM
"Actually, I don't know... I haven't heard from him since I got to the Academy..." Yelin said. Te'ku could sense his worries for his father.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 04:43 PM
"So youre here to look your father?" Te'Ku asked and looked all the speeders and people on the street when the Jedi's stepped out of the alley

LordXaras
10-12-2003, 06:20 PM
"Not that I know... but the maybe Masters of the Academy had a plan when they sent me here for a 'recon mission'. Who would sent a fully trained Jedi Knight to make a 'recon mission' anyways?" Yelin said as he let his eyes sweep across the marketplace.

"We should go to my ship and get these investigated..." He said and looked at the two Sith lightsabers that where in his belt.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 06:30 PM
"Hmm... A recon mission... What should you do in general?" Te'Ku feels something in the force... Something... Familiar

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 08:56 PM
((((((Well, I have left this RPG. Didn't like it that much.I think that my characters were controlled a bit to much... Forget about J'Kar and Shade will you??)))))))))))

Writer
10-12-2003, 10:38 PM
Te'Ku turns to look around and spots a young girl with red hair, maybe 16 years old leaving the street. She is joined by a woman, possibly her mother, and the two of them leave the street together.

Black Knight of Keno
10-13-2003, 10:15 AM
"Hmm..." Te'Ku feels like the young girl and he would meet again soon

LordXaras
10-13-2003, 12:49 PM
"They sent me here to check on things... as I heard they destroyed an uprising here a few months ago." Yelin said.

Te'ku watched the little girl.

"What is it?" Yelin asked.
"I got a feeling that I would meet her again..."
Yelin nodded.
"This is the way to the spaceport where I landed my ship..." Yelin said and started to walk in that direction.
"... Fact is that this is the only port in town..." he added.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 01:35 PM
Apo aproached the spaceport to go to his ship "Light in the Darkness" he notices another Jedi in gray cloths and figures something must be up. "He you there Jedi what are you doing here?"((((Info on my character in the data bank))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-13-2003, 02:17 PM
"Who? Me?" He shouted back to Apo and started to run towards him.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 03:01 PM
"Yes you what are you doing here Jedi dont come to these parts for no reason."

Black Knight of Keno
10-13-2003, 03:06 PM
"Are you a Jedi? And I'm here to... pick up someone" Tepe said and stopped next to Apo.
He changed colour of his clothes to bright white again and looked Apo

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 03:10 PM
"Yea im a Jedi I just finished up a mission and was just headed off to wander around maby take a Break on Godcury(((Forum planet))) so this person must be in trouble or is trouble to send a jedi."

Black Knight of Keno
10-13-2003, 03:16 PM
"Well... Ummhh... ..." Tepe was speakless because it was about a promise for his old master.
Tepe looked to Apo and something got into him that he looked to the allie where the little girl went. And soon Tepe stopped next to the girl. He used Force speed.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 03:21 PM
"Where you goin?" Apo follows him suspecting something must have missed his eye.

LordXaras
10-13-2003, 04:34 PM
"Guys, I'll be on my ship! Ask for me at the gates to the port!" Yelin shouted as the other two took off.

Finally at his ship, Yelin activated his home-made droid: Y8-2.
"Hi there Wheytoo... check these out..." he said and showed the sabers in his belt. The droid buzzed with exitement.
"Wanna help me to check them?" Yelin asked with a smile.

He carefully separated the parts of the Sith sabers and placed them on a table.
"Interesting design..." he said to himself, with Y8-2 hovering behind him.
After a while he asseblied the sabers again and placed them in a locker.
"Wheytoo, warm up the engines... we might have to get off this rock."

The droid buzzed away and, after a few minutes, the ship powered up.
Yelin smiled, only to get confused as the engines shut down.
"What the...?"
He walked to a data panel on the wall.
A few lines apeared.

"Engine malfunction, uknown reason"

"Yeye, I'll have to check it..." he said to himself with an annoyed tone.

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 04:40 PM
Apo stops next to Te'Ku "What are you doing what are you doing to this girl there something i missed?"

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 05:02 PM
((((What sabers are you talking about???))))))

LordXaras
10-13-2003, 05:05 PM
(((( Those I... um... took from you... I guess you can have them back, but then you have to sneak in and take them back when Yelin goes to check the engines... )))))

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 05:08 PM
((((I would want to rejoin with Shade, but im a bit pissed off a the thread due to character controlling...))))))))

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 05:42 PM
"Dont harm the girl i think somethings goin on with you ship"Apo goes to thier ship."Having engine troubles?" Apo looks around "Ah looks like something tore your engine a bit i can fix that.Lets see..."Apo begins work on the engine

Black Knight of Keno
10-13-2003, 06:30 PM
Te'Ku talked with the girl quite a while and then he forcerunned to the ship.
"Whats up?" He asked from Yelin and looked hes ship suspicious.
Te'Ku looked the ship for a while and then noticed that Yelin was talking about an Engine malfunction.
"Right..." He said and said something to his telecom and soon from the ship that was next to Yelin's came out five droids.
Two R2 units, one protocoll droid, one mechanic droid and a servant droid. All of the robot's came around Te'Ku.
"Want some help with your ship? Or those lightsabers?"

LordXaras
10-13-2003, 06:58 PM
((( Wiederudare- character controlling? maybe it was the saber fights... but I can't make it "yelin makes a stab" and wait for you to reply "J'kar blocks" ))))

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 07:31 PM
(((Well, stealing swords and chopping off hands is more character controlling....)))))

Apologetic
10-13-2003, 08:40 PM
"Well now that the droids are here i dont need to work much"Apo looks at a dorid and says "HEY HEY HEY! watch it those are sensitive and you!"Apo points at another droid"What model are you you should kno that goes there to better stimulate the engine!"The droid beeps"No it doesnt!"Apo continues argueing with the droids.

LordXaras
10-14-2003, 04:41 AM
(((( I think that I read that the GM decides what can happen and what cannot... (stupid rule IMHO) ... isn't I the GM? ))))

weiderudare
10-14-2003, 12:58 PM
(((Yes, the GM decides but there are some basic rules, like no character controlling and stuff like that. If you don't have that rule, you should say that so we are prepared.))))

LordXaras
10-14-2003, 01:29 PM
((((( I am suprised that what I see as something I have to do in order to make an interesting story upsets you, and I don't feel that it was that much controlling... and Tepe was the one who cut your hand off. If you want to, J'kar can go to one of the desert fortresses (he should know wich one)... It would help me with the story and you would get your sabers back (and a new hand;) ) )))))

-----

"Lord Grala, the town is full of Jedis!" A disturbed man shouted, almost in panic.
"Calm down, old man. Lord Grala is taking care of the problem"

It was a black hall. In the centre was a seat. Seated was a robed man, with seemed to sleep. At the side of the robed man was several young men in black and red clothes.

The robed man lifted his head.
"Drat, go back to your shop and sell your cheap pottery. I am taking care of the Jedis as we speak... if you excuse me, I am expecting company." His voice was suprisingly strong and awe inspiring.

The old man was carried away by two of the young men that had flanked the man addressed as "Grala".

"Dancers!" Grala grunted and several beautiful Twi'Leks where brought into the chamber.

A Kabrak man stepped up to Grala's side.
"Master, I will go and watch the Jedis in the town" He wispered.
"Yes, young aprentice, you must do so... for I have seen it already." Grala wispered back, his voice weakened and fell from its former might.
The aprentice nodded and dissapeared into the shadows.

Black Knight of Keno
10-14-2003, 01:42 PM
((Yeah... Whatevah...))
Te'Ku looked around himself and then walked aboart the ship where the droids came out.
"Hmm... There's something bad very near..." He said to himself and then turned around taking his lightsaber out and igniting it.
"What the... Just a training droid?" He said and destroyed the droid with two cuts.
Te'Ku walked towards the storing room with his lightsaber ignited.
Some black suited men came out of the storage room and looked around noticing Te'Ku.
Te'Ku: "What are you doing here?! Are you Sith's?!"
Guy 1: "Why are you threathening your old friend Te'Ku?"
Guy 2: "Same lock-code you have?"
Guy 3: "Hello... Master Te'Ku"

Te'Ku looked the three guys. He can't see their faces but he recognized their voices.
"Master Bruan, Master Yaddle, Koddle... What are you doing... Here?" Te'Ku asked and put his lightsaber away leading the Jedi's in a meeting room

LordXaras
10-14-2003, 02:37 PM
((((( NONONO! Don't use Buran! And I'll introduce my chracters myself if you don't mind...))))

Apologetic
10-14-2003, 08:27 PM
"Droid you best listen to me!"Droid beeps"Yes im concerned for safety and I kno if you cross that you will make this ship a fire ball!"Droid beeps"Wait a minute no droid is this stiupid" Apo looks it over."No wander" Apo deactivates the droid and reprograms it"Ok what are you going to do?'The droid beeps"Right there we go."

Apo walks tot he other guys"Well that should do it those droids were acting very strange.I will have to look your ship over when they're done they might be sabotaged"

LordXaras
10-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Yelin wasn't really listening, his mind was travelling far, far away.
Apo dragged him back to reality.
"What is it Apo?!" Yelin asked, almost annoyed.
"I said that my little helpers might've been sabotaged..."
"Odd..." Yelin said and looked at the droids.
"Hey, wait a minute..." He said and stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a tiny device.
"What do you make out of this?" Yelin asked and gave it to Apo.

The item was made like a thin disc, altough it had self destructed. Any trained Jedi, especially an engineer, could see that it had been desiged by a dark mind.
(((( more info on this thingie earlier in the thread )))

Black Knight of Keno
10-15-2003, 01:33 PM
Te'Ku walks next to Yelin.
"Yelin... Apo... You should meet our visitors..." Master Bruan, Master Yaddle and Koddle comes in the room and greet the others.
Yaddle: "Apologetic, I see you allright are..."
Koddle: "Hello, master Apologetic and Yalin... I am Koddle, Bruan's padawan"
Bruan: "How are you Yelin? I saw you last in Jedi academy..."

Te'Ku looked everybody excusing himself and then walked out of the room and got out of the ship looking that little girl with his look

LordXaras
10-15-2003, 04:38 PM
"Yaddle, Bruan..." Yelin bowed to the Jedi Masters.
"... Koddle, I see that you're in good hands" Yelin said with a smile and looked at the masters.

Apologetic
10-15-2003, 08:56 PM
Apo takes the disk(((Or what ever it is lets see if i can make this seem good))))) "Ah, this seems familiar but i need to study it a bit more to know if it is exactly."Apo looks at the three new Jedi"Hello ((((Is this the Buran i trained in the other RPG?The life of a jedi?))))Master Buran good to see you again. Heloo everyone.

(((((Private message me what it is to make this work :D ))))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-16-2003, 05:09 PM
((LOL... It's not Buran :p It's Bruan))

Tepe looked again if he would see the little girl. Then he gave up.
"She has a great potential... She could be a Jedi if well trained..."
((Wildjedi, this would be nice place to post something :p ))

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 08:29 PM
(((O ok well i had to make sure that wasnt the one i train in Life of a Jedi)))))

Apo looks at the disc and begins to take it apart under a microscope"Hmmmm"

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 09:53 AM
Tepe didn't see the girl so he walked into his ship and started to check the systems. When he was done with that, he walked to the storeroom to check if everything is there.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 02:34 PM
Apo noticed the droids fixing the ship were on the fritz."Ok i can take it anymore!Those droids are sabotaged!"Apo waves his hand and the droids deactivate."Looks like i will fix your ship...Want anything new?faster stronger?"

LordXaras
10-18-2003, 08:09 PM
"No thanks, I think it's fine the way it is... and I'm used to its performance now, it would take some time for me to get used to new stuff." Yelin said with a smile.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 11:10 PM
"Ah suit your self"Apo begins work and notices something about the engine...

Writer
10-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Tepe
((Wildjedi, this would be nice place to post something :p )) [/B]

((Sorry bout that. I forgot what thread I posted my characters in. BTW, the girl is around 16 years old and is already being trained as a Jedi, as you'll see in my post. Another thing, these two characters are not new to me. They are Caitlin Bryce and Erica West, also in Welmin's cantina thread.))

Tepe notices the girl and who he thought was her mother, but now it's clear that they aren't related. The older one isn't old enough to be the younger one's mother. The older one confronts Tepe.

"You have had your eyes on my apprentice," she says, "but you don't get one of us without the other. Tell me, can we be of assistance?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-20-2003, 06:26 PM
"So... I felt that you two had a strong force... Maybe you could..." Te'Ku look's the two jedi's and the he thinks for some time.
"Oh yeah... My name is Te'Ku... You should go meet the others... Come" He says and starts leading them towards the main room where the Jedi masters Bruan and Yaddle are. He walks in the room and says that the two jedi's should go sit and introduce themselfs while Te'Ku goes to do something personal

Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:52 PM
Apo finishes the engine and put something in it"Ok done so when do we leave?"

LordXaras
10-21-2003, 02:58 PM
"Leave..?" Yelin asked.
"...Yes. I felt that I needed to warm up my engines if I would have to make a quick escape." He continued.

"... and why would you have to do that?" Apologetic asked.

"There is more to this than what meets the eye. The Jedi masters had something planned for me when they sent me here... Or they might have sensed something and sent me here to check it out." Yelin let his fingers run trough his hair as he talked, something was not right about this place.

((((( Du-Duummmm... ))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-21-2003, 03:41 PM
Te'Ku has rented a speeder and now is in a cliff, thinking something. Te'Ku doesn't even notice when few Jawas gather behind him. When he stops thinking a huge force wave gots out of him and the Jawas fly allmost fifteen meters backwards because of it. Every jedi in the planet feels the power and few of them can feel some thoughts crashing to their skin.
"The sith's are numerous again... And they are near... Too near..."
He jumps into his rented speeder and soon he speeds to the hangar and runs to Yelin's ship.
"Yelin, Apo, Koddle, Yaddle, Bruan... Everybody!!! The sith's are near!!" he shouts and runs to the hangar door seeing five black suited men coming from some allies.
"Damn... The siths are allready here..." he says to himself and changes his clothes colour to black with his trick

LordXaras
10-21-2003, 05:07 PM
I know... dammit... Yelin tought.
"Those are no Siths... they're only Dark Jedis!" Yelin wispered to Apo.

(((( I think that it's more "realistic" if we stick to one Sith and one Aprentice... but we can have a load of DJs... ))))

Yelin stood firm and watched the Dark ones come closer, at the same time he activated the shields of his ship with a weak push.

Apologetic
10-22-2003, 12:57 AM
(((You goin to tell me like in a Pm what that disk is you gave me?:D :p ))))

"Yea i see."Apo pulls both his sabers out pushes a button on his watch and turns his cloths into the basic Neo outfit(((Leather trench coat, sunglasses you kno))))Apo glares at the sith "Brace your self boys"Apo cosentrates and sends a huge wave of force in all directions.The sith fall look up.

Writer
10-24-2003, 04:55 PM
Caitlin and Erica join the men, lightsabers ready if needed.

Black Knight of Keno
10-24-2003, 05:03 PM
Tepe is allready in a fight with two Siths(Dark Jedi's. Whatevah :p). He knows that he would not survive if the two enemies would charge at both directions. Still, he hold's his pride and fights the enemy.

Apologetic
10-24-2003, 05:12 PM
Apo jumps in the middle and stabs a Dark Jedi in the leg then gets a slight burn"Nice try but i liked this suit"Apo kicks him down and continues fighting.

Writer
10-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Caitlin and Erica join the fight, slashing in perfect harmony, always making sure they weren't harming the other Jedi.

Apologetic
10-27-2003, 09:24 PM
"I could wipe them all out real quick but it's a bit tireing soo."Apo slashes the dark jedi