PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix Restarted

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Mandalorian54
10-28-2003, 03:46 AM
((you get a custom title when you reach 1,000 posts. And Craig, what did you mean by fill you in on what's going on?))

Cinder stooped to pick up the desert eagle, "Your employers? Who are your employers kid? Who sends an untrained kid after people like us?" Cinder looked at NeoVenom, "The only people who'dd be after us like that would be agents...but why the kid?"

((Let's not forget that tracker inside you Tyrion. Are the S.W.A.T. going to drop in or somthing?))

--------------

Frost and Imperial emerged from within the tunneling systems between stations, the Murry st. station was crowded with people. Frost and Imperial concealed their guns and headed for the stairs towards street level.

Two agents emerged just as the two women reached the top of the stairs and watched them round the corner and disapear from view, then headed up the stairs after them. Staying out of view.

--------------

Selene and Red Lotus dropped down from the open manhole into the underground tunnel. Creeping their way along they soon dropped down onto the subway tracks below. Selene glanced side to side to make sure there were no trains comming. They climbed off the track and onto the sides to make their way towards the station and the package.

They came to a secluded section with a couple benches and a phone, and a single locked door leading to abandoned back rooms. Above the phone were yellow painted numbers, 36(at least I think those are the right numbers let's just say they are).

And taped to the bottom of the phone a small package. Selene picked up her cell phone and called Holster. "We've got the package now get us out."

Holster responded on the other end, "Make your way out of there and head for MicLoren st. theres a flower shop."

Selene put the phone back into her jacket and kicked open the locked door, Red Lotus and Selene made their way out of the subway.

--------------

Cinder was still wondering at the questions which had just been uncovered when there was a faint flicker of the lights and one of the two bulbs hanging from the celing in the locker room burnt out. Cinder looked over his shoulder at the dangling bulb when it suddenly came back on, and burnt out agian.

He whipped out his cell phone before it rang, Holster spoke before the phone reached his ear, all he heard was, "...out of there!"

Cinder dropped his phone and bolted for the door, slamming into it whith his shoulder, the door didn't budge. Looking down Cinder saw that the handle was gone, He swore and turned to face the other door as S.W.A.T. began to come through, he heafted up his shotgun and blasted the first guard to enter the room then took cover behind some of the lockers.

Tyrion
10-28-2003, 04:04 AM
"They must've knew you were here from all the noise. I'm getting out of here before they- AHHH!"

A bullet from a SWAT officer's rifle went into Ty's left leg, making him limp.

"Someone help me out, before they kill me! You'll need the information I have! Give me my desert eagle back, too!"

(Also, you guys have my permission to get Tyrion hurt, however please dont kill him)

Black Knight of Keno
10-28-2003, 07:09 AM
Frost and Imperial could hear some motorcycle sounds ahead of them. Then they saw someone on a bike, driving towards them and a gun in his hand. "Frost!! Hurry!!" Tepe yelled and stopped his bike, got off from the bike and picked the lock from the car next to him. He got in and started to connect some wires and then he took his cellphone out "We need that exit!! Now!!"

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 10:41 AM
"She's scaring me" Says Jokemaster. "Don't teach her anything she could use to hurt me"

Darth NeoVenom
10-28-2003, 11:11 AM
"Damn it." NeoVenom says thru clenched teeth. He puts his pistol in it's place and takes out one of his uzis and opens fire at some of the S.W.A.T team. He grabs Tyrion by his suit jacket and drags him to a safe spot. "Kid must be traced!" NeoVenom shouts to Cinder.

NeoVenom sets his uzi down, takes out his knife, and opens Tyions shirt. "This is going to hurt a bit. Don't worry. We are not the bad guys." He notices a slight bump around the left side of Tyrion's stomach. NeoVenom carefully cuts a small opening and flicks out the tracer bug. He then stomps on it with his boot.

NeoVenom looks around and notices that there is a med box on the wall. He jams it open with the knife and takes out the medkit. NeoVenom then heads towards Tyrion and treats Tyrion's wounds. "That should help you." he says as he picks up his uzi. NeoVenom reaches for his other uzi and takes it out.

Mandalorian54
10-28-2003, 05:58 PM
Frost and Imperial jump in the car as Tepe speeds off, "Theres a flower shop on MicLoren st. head there quickly," Frost says as she closes her door, the tires already screeching towards the exit.

As the car drives off two agents emerge from the stairwell, "We'll have them soon," Says agent White.

"It's only a matter of time," Says agent Brown.

From in the car Frost phones Holster, "Holster I need to talk to Selene."

"She's in the matrix, she just picked up the package," Replys Holster. "Why? What's so important?"

"Theres still one survivor from The Psicosis."

------------------------

Cinder fires blindly from behind the row of lockers. Another S.W.A.T. falls with a couple hits to the chest. "Theres no way out, we won't last much longer."

"That's right, you wont." Says agent Jones.

The voice of the agent sends a spark of fear through all three of the men in the room.

Cinder spins out from behind the locker and pumps the remaining rounds at Jones, how can even an agent dodge shotgun spray?

Cinder tosses the empty gun asside and pulls out his semi-automatic pistol and speezes off every round. Swearing under his breath he runs to face death.

Throwing his fists at every angle, spinning and kicking, jumping and pounding. He cant land a single hit, fustration sets in and he makes a fatal mistake.

Cinder is flung against the wall leaving a cracked indent in the cement, and falls to the ground unconciouse.

As NeoVenom looks at the still figure on the floor a few feet in front of him Jones steps out behind him and hurls his fist like a battering ram at a besieged castle gate.

NeoVenom joins his comrade in the unconciouse state. The S.W.A.T. pour in and carry off thier prisnors.

Jones steps up to Tyrion, and extends his hand to help the kid up, "You did good kid, lead us right to em, your efforts will be rewarded." A smile broadens across Jones' face.

-------------------------

Selene answers the ringing phone, "Selene, things are getting complicated," It's Holster on the other end.

"Are the others in trouble?" Selene asks.

"They're all in trouble, but it gets worse. A member of The Psicosis is still alive, and we've no way of getting her out."

Selene gives Red Lotus a worried look.

"Cinder and NeoVenom have been captured at the Glendon st. Subway station, and Tepe, Frost, and Imperial, the member of The Psicosis are making thier way towards the flower shop exit on MicLoren st., what're you going to do?"

Selene lowers the cell phone, "Red Lotus, go to the exit on MicLoren st. take the disk, I've got more work to do." She lifts the cell phone to her ear after handing Red Lotus the package. Red Lotus heads towards the flower shop on foot, it's only a few blocks away. "Lead me to Cinder and NeoVenom."

The stolen car stops in front of the flower shop, Tepe, Frost, and Imperial head towards the door, Imperial stops, "What about me? I can't get out."

"You'll have to take the car and hide somewhere, We'll try and get to your ship in the real world and find out what's going on. If there are sentinals we'll just have to blast them." Reasures Frost. Frost phones up Holster, "What about Imperial?"

"She's on her own for now, we'll see what we can do for her after we get the package out."

Frost hangs up the phone, "Your on your own for now, I'm sorry."

Imperial takes the car and drives off.

Tepe and Frost head into the flower shop.

Frost's phone rings, "wait for Red Lotus, he'll be there soon with the package."

NeoVenom and Cinder wake up in a room with white walls and one door. Standing in front of the door is agent Jones and beside him, Tyrion. Jones steps up to the two captives with two needles in his hand. "Good morning Mr. Reyes, Mr. Masters That's right, your not dead...yet. Now I'm going to give you a little somthing, it might hurt a bit."

Cinder and NeoVenom are strapped to tables slanted upwards so they can veiw the whole room. Cinder glances at the needles in Jones' hand as he advances, and then at Tyrion. What horrible fate awaits them....

Darth NeoVenom
10-28-2003, 06:27 PM
NeoVenom takes a look at the needle and then looks a Tyrion as well. NeoVenom closes his eyes and hopes that something will happen. If nothing happens, he does not want to know the consequences.

Tyrion
10-28-2003, 09:12 PM
"..And I almost gave out information about my employers. I might be the next Judas..great. Hmm..still..those two did spare my life..might as well keep them alive and relatively sane for a bit. Or at least keep the agents off them. I'll need the information they have, I suppose. They must know something about the One." Tyrion thought to himself.

Tyrion took one step ahead and pressed the intercom button, carefully thinking of the right words to say.

"Mr. Jones, might it be best to allow these..criminals some rest first? Too much strain on thier body might kill them. If they die, any information they might have on them will be wasted, wont it?"

Agent Jones nodded, and threw the needles into the trashcan.

"Might as well be safe. They wont get out of here. Tyrion, however, in case they do try to escape..you shall be taking "care" of them. The other agents have more important matters to attend to for the time being. We should be back in two days. By then thier bodies shall be ready for our..interrogation.."

Agent Jones then went into a closet for a while, coming out with a laptop and a desert eagle.

"You, however,are still dutied with finding The One. Please devote all of your leisure time to this task, as you will be exterminated if you do not live up to your quota."

"Dont you think I should at least get a raise or vacation from helping find these criminals?" Tyrion said in a rude voice.

"Oh, you shall get a reward. You shall become one of us.."

Agent Jones then exited the room, and Tyrion talked into the intercom.

"Rest, you two. Might as well enjoy it now. It doesnt seem like it will get better for you two soon."

Tyrion turn off the mini-room's lights, then started typing on his laptop.

"The one..that sounds like a wierd name for the person the agents are after , though. Must be a cult leader they're after. Never heard of him before."

Darth NeoVenom
10-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Moments later, NeoVenom opens one eye and sees that Tyrion is in the room, but no Agent Jones. He then opens the other eye and looks at Tyrion without saying a word. NeoVenom looks down at the floor in front of him.

Flamehart
10-28-2003, 10:15 PM
((OOC I mean fill me in on whats going on in the Matrix, it's probably not my business because I'm taking care of the 3 in the Real World but I just wanna know the "executive summary" without reading all that ;))

Wolf grinned. "Hey...I think she likes it." He pulled up some other fighting styles, including tae kwon doe and many other forms of fighting. He looked at Jokemaster and shook his head, "Quite frankly, for all our safety, I'm going to have to make it so she can hurt you." He laughed and turned back to the screen as he started to finish. Raven came in and looked at the screen, then looked over at Beth when it finished. She then asked Beth, "How do you feel?"

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 10:23 PM
"I guess I'd better start running huh?"

Writer
10-28-2003, 11:25 PM
"I'm tired," Beth replied, "but I don't want to stop this. It's too wierd and fun."

She laughed at Jokemaster's comment. "Run fast and far, but I'll still catch you."

She laughed again.

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 11:37 PM
"Oh crap, you taught her how tu run faster too?"

Writer
10-28-2003, 11:40 PM
"I feel like slapping you," Beth said laughing. "Pay attention. In the matrix there are rules that can be broken. Why can't speed be one of them?"

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 11:56 PM
"Because I'm praying that it isn't?"

Mandalorian54
10-29-2003, 02:53 AM
((Well Tyrion the needles wern't for intterogation acctually, I had a special purpose for them, let's just say you have time to do whatever it is you have planned before Agent Jones comes okay.))

((And for Craig I will give a brief summury of what's going on so you don't have to read it all.

Two ships were destroyed and their crews killed, a message was transmitted telling my ship of a package inside the matrix and it's location, we went in to get it.
One crew member from the Psicosis is still alive and in the matrix being chased by an agent.
Tyrion is recruited by an agent to find the one.
Frost and Cinder of my crew go into the subway station to wait for Tepe and NeoVenom.
Tyrion finds them thier and attacks them.
An agent comes and chases Frost.
Tyrion chases Cinder.
NeoVenom comes and meets with Tepe.
Tepe and NeoVenom split up.
NeoVenom meets with Cinder.
Frost meets Imperial (the survivor from the Psicosis) and they are both running from agents.
Tepe meets with Frost and Imperial and they head towards an exit.
Selene and Red Lotus jack into the matrix.
Selene and Red Lotus get the package.
Cinder and Neovenom are attacked by S.W.A.T. and an agent and are captured.
Red Lotus takes the package to the exit.
Two agents follow Tepe, Frost, and Imperial to the exit.
Selene goes to rescue NeoVenom and Cinder.

Hope that's enough.))

Tepe and Frost had been in the flower shop only a short time when the door was suddenly flung open. Frost had expected Red Lotus to be standing in the doorway. But it was an agent.

Frost pulled out her pistol and began firing, the agent became a blurr. Frost stopped, she couldn't give up, but her efforts were useless, how could she resist? The agent took a step forward, a smile across his face.

Frost turned to look at Tepe, "Run..." She wispered.

Frost leapt at the agent.

---------------------

Imperial pulled into a familiar parking lot, abandoned and empty. Steping out of the car she entred an old run down house that had been empty for a long time. And settled down into an old chair.

--------------------

Following Holster's instruction Selene snuck her way through the building, slipping in past security. She soon arived at the room where Cinder and NeoVenom were being held, she saw through the tinted window that the two of them were strapped to elevated tables, and there was one other person in the room, a blond haired young man.

Tyrion
10-29-2003, 03:50 AM
((Heh, sorry about that. Should we post some details about what we have in mind at the end of our posts? That way this cant be repeated.))

((Oh, and I thought there was a mini-room with Cinder and NeoVenom inside it, while outside of it was the room with the control panel and Ty. Oh well, it's even now.:p)

Tyrion's search turned up frustrated. Any site that looked like it could give information about the One were either down or hacked. Tyrion decided it was best to talk to the captives.

"Wake up, I have some questions for you two. Let me go turn on the lights.."

Tyrion then turned on the lights.

"So, who excactly are you two? I'm afraid I wasnt given enough information. Dont worry, I wont hurt you. Infact, I may try to help you two live a little longer.."

Darth NeoVenom
10-29-2003, 12:02 PM
NeoVenom lifts his head and says, "Why you want to know who we are? All you have to know is that we are not the ones you need to be fighting." NeoVenom tries to struggle out of the straps but gives up. He lets out a sign.

weiderudare
10-29-2003, 12:41 PM
Will looked at the combat move's being programmed into Beth.
"What about a virus? Can you send a virus into someone?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-29-2003, 12:42 PM
"Frost!!" Tepe shouted and looked when Frost jumped towards the Agent. Tepe steppd vackwards few steps and then he looked around finding a brush. He took it, took the stick out of it and used it as a Bo. Tepe was ready to fight the agent but he took his cellphone out "We need another exit!"

Mandalorian54
10-29-2003, 08:32 PM
((Well I don't want to spoil it, even after someone gets injected, I'm not going to tell you what it does, just try not to mess my plans up as best you can, I'm sure you will though, but it's okay, I'll just work around it.))

Frost flew backwards through the air and crashed through a window into the alley behind the flower shop.

The agent stood firm, just agent Brown, and Tepe...

There was a gunshot from behind agent Brown, and the agent transformed into a S.W.A.T. and fell to the ground dead with a bullet in the back.

Red Lotus waved the package to Tepe, "I've got the package." The phone on the table began to ring..."Wheres Frost?" Red Lotus picked up the phone and disapeared with the package.

The phone rang again but was silenced with a loud bang. Agent White stood holding the unconcious Frost in one arm and his standard pistol in the other, pointed at Tepe. Before Tepe could do anything he was hit over the head from behind.

Agent Brown stood triumphantly over Tepe's body. "It's too bad they got the package out, but soon it won't matter, they'll be in the same state as the others, and soon they will join thier friends."

Both agents laphed.

A S.W.A.T. van pulled up and Tepe and Frost were placed in, then driven to the same building as the other captives.

---------------------

"You wouldn't understand who we are, kid. We're not from your world." Selene saw the surprise in Tyrion's face, but the surprise was not fear, he was a brave lad. "But we were, now...we have been set free. Nows not the time to explain, but your working for the wrong people. I'm taking these two out of here and theres nothing you can do about it, you can try and stop me. But you can't stop me. You can help me. And we can help you." Selene began undoing the straps on NeoVenom's arms. "If we make it out of hear, and if your willing to listn, I'll tell you the truth. But you have to see it kid," NeoVenom was freed and Selene began on Cinder, "To believe it. And even then you might not be able to handle it."

Cinder rubbed his sore hands as Selene continued, "Well kid? For or against us? Those ice cold heartless agents, or us freedom fighters?"

-----------------------

Red Lotus streaches his back and cracked his neck, "Start translating the data..." He looked around, "Arn't the others comming."

"I think you just might have to go back in, they've been taken by agents."

Darth NeoVenom
10-29-2003, 08:53 PM
NeoVenom rubs his wrists. "Thanks Selene." He then searches the room to see if he can find his guns. "How are the others doing?" he questions Selene.

Tyrion
10-29-2003, 09:24 PM
"How do I know you are all arent twisting the truth? You might just use me as a hostage against the government agents. Of course, it's not that they would care if I lived. "

Tyrion then looked at his hand, staring at it deeply. He felt of all the past times of where he wondered if this world was real. He might as well find the truth. Not that his alternative sounds better...finding a person he has no knowledge of wasnt very pleasing. Besides, if he said no he'd probably be killed on site by the criminals.

"Well..alright, I'll go with you. I know where they have the weapon cache, so just follow me and we can equip myself. Something tells me the government wont be happy.."

Flamehart
10-29-2003, 10:17 PM
Wolf looked at Jokemaster. "We probably could, but we don't have the software to do so. Also, you asked earlier what benefits we get from being in the Real World over the Matrix, well lets just say you get to know the truth, you get to learn whatever the heck you want, whenever you want, and other stuff. Like right now..." Wolf holds up a disc, "I could teach any of you guys how to fly a UH-60 Black Hawk or even an old Vietnam chopper."

jokemaster
10-29-2003, 10:37 PM
"I'll take the Black Hawk. What about the side machine guns?"

Flamehart
10-29-2003, 11:19 PM
Wolf looked at him like he was crazy. "How smart do you have to be to point and shoot?"

Mandalorian54
10-29-2003, 11:40 PM
Selene, Frost, and NeoVenom followed Tyrion to the weapons cache, where they retrieved thier old weapons and Tyrion took a few more for himself.

Selene picked up her cell phone, "Where too Holster?"

"Selene! Get to the rear entrance if you can, and make it quick! Frost and Tepe are being brought by S.W.A.T. van and they'll be arriving soon, so get your butt over there."

Selene hung up the phone, "Tyrion, can you take us to the rear entrance?"

jokemaster
10-30-2003, 12:35 AM
"Not very, but to hit your target with every bullet, Well that takes a whole lot more of intelligence."

Flamehart
10-30-2003, 12:55 AM
Wolf looked at Jokemaster, "It's impossible to predict where the spray will put every bullet, so no, the best you can do is point and shoot, and keep the gun under control. Trust me, the only time you see someone hit someone else with a gattling gun on every shot is ONLY in the movies, kid."

jokemaster
10-30-2003, 01:04 AM
"You forgot the computer games" Said Jokemaster, smiling. He had to get the last word in, but he had given up.

Flamehart
10-30-2003, 02:58 AM
Wolf shook his head and laughed as he finished up loading the last bit of software for Beth, then he unplugged her. "All done. Who's next..?" He looked expectantly over at Jokemaster.

It was at this time that they may or may not have noticed that Wolf did not have a hole in the back of his head like them, nor holes on his arm. He turned and went back to the computer and started picking up some other software disks.

Darth NeoVenom
10-30-2003, 10:30 AM
NeoVenom places each gun of his in their proper place. He then fixes his trench coat so that none of them are seen. "The last place I want to be is here." NeoVenom says to everyone. He then looks at Selene and notices that her face expression seems to be of a look of worry. "What's wrong?" he questions.

jokemaster
10-30-2003, 10:43 AM
Jokemaster remained blissfully ignorant that Wolf didn't have any plugs. (:p) "I guess I am." Said Jokemaster, sitting down.

Writer
10-30-2003, 07:38 PM
"You're different," Beth said to Wolf. "You don't have one of these."

She felt at the back of her neck.

Flamehart
10-30-2003, 10:05 PM
Wolf nodded. "Yep, I wasn't born in the matrix. 100% flesh and blood. Now, as for you..." He said this in a slightly menacing tone, obviously meant as a joke, and plugged Jokemaster in, then began to upload random programs, many of which taught him how to fight and weapon handling.

jokemaster
10-30-2003, 11:52 PM
"HOLY SH**" Said Jokemaster after the first one. "WHAT IS THIS STUFF?"

Writer
10-31-2003, 02:10 AM
Beth laughed at Jokemaster's response. "Now you know what I felt like!"

She glanced at the computer screen over Wolf's shoulder and glanced casually back at Jokemaster. "Feel like punching somebody yet?"

She laughed again.

weiderudare
10-31-2003, 07:48 AM
"Can you teach me how to cook? The only thing I have been making is noodle's...."
Will looked at the programs being downloaded into jokemaster.
"What can that thing not teach you?"
He smiled vagely.

Flamehart
10-31-2003, 10:44 PM
Wolf looked at Will and sighed. "You won't be living in the Matrix, you'll be living here, and you saw what we had to eat. Now what I teach you here has no effect on what you can do here in the Real World, it's all restricted to the Matrix. And really no there isn't anything we can't teach him here. Now, as for cooking.." He pointed at the pile he tossed over his shoulder. "Not needed. We're never in the Matrix long enough for it."

jokemaster
10-31-2003, 10:54 PM
"Do we have to eat that every day? I think I'll be in the Matrix during mealtimes."

Flamehart
11-01-2003, 01:08 PM
Wolf shrugged and said, "No, you can starve all you want. Here's something to think about next time you eat something in the Matrix. It's not real. By the time you get back out you'll be hungry again. Trust me, Zion is working at getting us better food, its just beyond us when."

jokemaster
11-01-2003, 03:00 PM
"Any hope for pizza within the month?"

Flamehart
11-01-2003, 07:07 PM
"Nope.." Wolf said simply then typed a bit, and finished. "Ok your done.. Will, your next."

jokemaster
11-02-2003, 12:54 AM
"Don't worry." Said Jokemaster jokingly "You just feel some shocks on the back of your head, there's some sharp shooting pain in your leg afterwards, and it feels like you have a huge hangover during, but other than that, nothing."

Flamehart
11-02-2003, 01:03 AM
Wolf laughed. "This guys got humor..I think we'll get along"

Black Knight of Keno
11-02-2003, 09:25 AM
Tepe wakes up in the S.W.A.T. van when it stops. He was tied into a bench and there was many cops around him. Tepe could see Frost on the other side of the van. I hope that somebody will come and rescue us before we die... But... Everything that has a beginning, has an end...

weiderudare
11-03-2003, 03:50 PM
New Character!!!
Hacker Alias: Core
Place born: Matrix
Alignment:Human
Bio: Linda was freed by the crew on Solaris. She is a bit of a loner, often to show up when unexpected.

Core woke up and walked into the main deck, only to find the three new people being trained.
She only nodded towards them before she turned to Wolf
"Where is everybody?"

Writer
11-03-2003, 04:18 PM
"You forgot the headache!" Beth said laughing. "You'll get one of those too. Oh, yeah, and your eyesight will be blurry for about ten seconds. Maybe longer."

She laughed again, as she asked Jokemaster to confirm what she said. Will could tell she was joking.

weiderudare
11-03-2003, 05:09 PM
"A headache? Then why come you so happy? Watch it, or I will kick your ass. Somehow..."
Will grinned and then was pumped with traning
"This was interesting........."

Writer
11-03-2003, 05:19 PM
"I'll take advantage of your blurry eyes and beat you up first," Beth said. She grinned.

weiderudare
11-03-2003, 05:25 PM
"I don't need my eyes to beat you."
Will grinned and layed back into the chair as a number of combat moves were imprinted into his mind.

Writer
11-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Beth smiled and turned to Linda.

"Hello," she said. "I'm Beth Tyler."

weiderudare
11-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Linda eyed Beth for a moment.
"Im Linda, but you can call me Core."
Linda then looked at the other crewmembers, most off them were plugged in.
"What is this all about? You know anything about this Beth?"

Writer
11-03-2003, 05:57 PM
"No clue," Beth replied, glancing at the crew who were in the matrix. She rubbed the back of her neck. "You have a strange way of training here."

She smiled.

Darth NeoVenom
11-03-2003, 06:06 PM
NeoVenom approached the door of the room he was in and opened it. Before exiting the room, NeoVenom questions Tyrion. "Are there any surveillance cameras around here?" He then fixes the collar of his trench coat.

jokemaster
11-03-2003, 08:20 PM
((Before linda arrives))
"Oh yeah, and you'll also smell something really funky"
((After))
"I'm Jokemaster"

Flamehart
11-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Wolf grinned at the three as he started to load the programs into Will and he felt very much the same the two before him did. "Not much goin on Core, just 3 more people we saved and I'm teachin' em the basics."

jokemaster
11-03-2003, 10:28 PM
"Sure, shooting, Kung Fu, Karate, Drunken Boxing, Piloting Helicopters, nothing you wouldn't learn in high school" He said grinning.

Flamehart
11-03-2003, 11:07 PM
Wolf laughed, and just simply stated, "Can't say I know anything about that, as I never actually went to high school...Hunter might have some input though." Hunter poked his head in and grinned, "I heard it, and yeah, pretty much, nothin you don't learn in high school, if your in the LA area that is :D"

Writer
11-05-2003, 09:27 PM
"And if you're not," Beth continued, a smile growing on her face, "you'll still learn to 'accidentally' poke your little brother's eyes a few times so he goes whining to mommy and you get grounded."

jokemaster
11-05-2003, 09:31 PM
Jokemaster pokes Will's eyes a few times.
"5...4...

Writer
11-05-2003, 11:14 PM
Beth laughed and gave Jokemaster a light slap across the face.
"That's another thing you learn," she said, eyes sparkling.

((Coming out of the matrix for the first time, everybody's bald, right? I'm getting a picture of Beth in my mind and she looks a little odd without hair.)):D

Flamehart
11-06-2003, 12:26 AM
((Now that I think about it, in Animatrix they never showed what happened to women when they first came in the Matrix, so I really wouldn't know if they came out bald too))

weiderudare
11-06-2003, 06:18 AM
Will quickly gripped Jokemasters hand and with the other, started poking him in his stomach
"What are you saying now? Eh?"
He turned to Wolf
"We done?"

(((((((((I think everybodys without hair from the beginning, maybe womens hair grow faster, thats all...))))))

Flamehart
11-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Wolf nodded. "Except one thing.. Now you have to show us you know what your doing." Hunter and Outcast walked in on the group, along with Raven. Outcast looked at them, "So, learned anything?"

weiderudare
11-08-2003, 07:57 AM
"No, not really, only now I know how to kick your ass in 500 different ways."
Will smiled.

jokemaster
11-08-2003, 01:25 PM
"Yeah, I learned how to fight like a drunk."

weiderudare
11-09-2003, 02:10 PM
"Like a drunk? Thats one way to express yourself."
Will turned to Outcast.
"When can we start kicking your ass"
He grinned
---------------------------------------------
Core heard Wills comment. She remembered when she just had learned how to fight. At first, she felt like she could take on the world. She was glad that Outcast had defeated her. Core had learned her lesson there, to never underestimate your opponet
"Can I help you Outcast? It's been a long time since I last trained"

jokemaster
11-09-2003, 02:36 PM
"Well, there's three of us, so I guess that means either someone's gonna have to wait for the other two to finish fighting, or we need one more person. I call not being the guy who waits."

weiderudare
11-09-2003, 03:15 PM
((((((((There are 3 newbies and 3 oldies. Raven, Outcast and Core can all fight))))

jokemaster
11-09-2003, 03:59 PM
((I meant three newbies.))

Mandalorian54
11-09-2003, 05:59 PM
((Sorry to not have posted for so long but I don't have the internet anymore and I don't know for how long. For now this is the only thread I'm posting in, hopefully I'll have the internet again next month.))

"Let's go," Selene said and headed at a jog for the stairwell. Red Lotus and the others followed after. Selene pushed the door open without slowing down, "See you at the bottom." She said and leapt over the railing.

Red Lotus Started down the stairs and turned towards the others, who had looks of surprise on thier faces. It was a quite a few stories down so surprise was the natural reaction. Red Lotus wasn't surprised however, he'dd been working with Selene for some time and she did this every now and then. "Come on, she alwayse does that, you'll get used to it."

Selene landed down on one knee and a wave rippled through the matrix like it would a surface of water. She looked up slowly to see the walls bounce back into shape.

Then she slowly opened the ground floors door. The hallway to her left lead to the main entrace and the hallway on her right ended with a door into staff a staff only part of the building.

Selene pulled out her phone. "holster, guide me through." Still holding the phone to her ear she made her way through the employee back sections of the building as Holster instructed her towards the rear entrance where the S.W.A.T. van would soon be arriving.

--------------------

Inside the S.W.A.T. van...

There were five S.W.A.T. men sitting amongst them when Frost opened her eyes. Tepe and her were handcuffed at the ancles and wrists. Suddenly the van stopped. Footsteps aproached the rear doors and they swung open. An agent stood smiling with a needle in his hand. The S.W.A.T. emptied from the van leaving Tepe and Frost alone with the agent.

The agent got into the van and sat beside Frost, he flicked the tip of the needls and stuck it into her neck. She winced and then it was over, the needle was drawn out and that was that. The same happened to Tepe. After that the agent left. Then S.W.A.T. came back and dragged the two of them out of the van towards a large building.

The aproached the door and as a S.W.A.T. reached for the handle the door was suddenly kicked open. The door hurled through the air, a piece of scrap metal. It knocked a few S.W.A.T. to the ground including the ones holding Tepe.

--------------

Selene stood at the door, the her long black trench coat wipping behind her. Two pistols drawn and ready. There was a moment of silence. Then the night sky erupted with gunfire.

Selene ran along the side of the wall firing into the midst of S.W.A.T. bullets chased her along the wall.

When silence came again Selene stood still once again, guns drawn trench coat wipping. One S.W.A.T. remained with an arm around frost's neck and a gun to her head. He was shaking in his boots, his hands trembled with fear.

The S.W.A.T. nervously aimed his gun at Selene and stuttered, "D-don't m-move..."

Selene began to circle the S.W.A.T. until his back was facing the building's door. Where the other's should be comming out of any time now. Selene lifted her guns and began to lower them to the ground, "Okay, I'm putting my weapons down, don't shoot."

--------------

meanwhile...

"I think she's lived long enough."

"Yes, it is time."

"Begin the operation."

-------------

((I'll try to post again sometime soon. And when this RP story is done I have a matrix seriese I'm working on that I'dd love to do.))

Flamehart
11-09-2003, 10:16 PM
Outcast looked at Hunter. He looked over and stepped forward, "What do you want..?" Outcast blinked, "I haven't even.." Hunter interrupted him, "Sure I'll train them, I'd love to." Outcast glared jokingly at him and stepped back to where Wolf was.

Wolf looked at Core and Hunter. "Alright this calls for three different Dojos.. Hunter will go against drunkman over there, Core can fight Kickass-Man, and Raven will fight Beth." If they looked at him as to inquire why he didn't give Beth a name, he just grinned and said, "Hey its your fault for opening your mouths."

jokemaster
11-09-2003, 10:22 PM
"Sheesh, I get called Drunkman before I can legally drink."

weiderudare
11-10-2003, 10:44 AM
"Its that our codenames? I thoght we would have cool name, like Rock or Icebear?"
Will grinned
"So, when can I start "Kickass-ing" Core over here?"

jokemaster
11-10-2003, 10:57 AM
"Can I have a drink before I kick Hunter's ass?"
((This thread is rated R for language))

Darth NeoVenom
11-10-2003, 11:12 AM
NeoVenom ran up to the door and kicked it outwards. He didn't notcied a S.W.A.T member was behind it. The S.W.A.T member flies to the street and is knocked out cold. NeoVenom then draws his two pistols and side steps away from the door to allow the others to exit.

Flamehart
11-10-2003, 09:29 PM
Hunter laughed. "I'll beat you down, so watch it. As for your 'cool codenames,' just go by your Hacker alias, which is why I'm Hunter and not Craig or Kick-Drunk-People's-Ass Man."

jokemaster
11-10-2003, 09:40 PM
"People's Ass man? that sounds good. So, I get to kick your ass in 20 different styles? That's not counting machine guns."

Flamehart
11-10-2003, 11:11 PM
Hunter laughed and said, "I'll beat you down with assault rifles, buddy. They call me Hunter for a reason."

jokemaster
11-10-2003, 11:38 PM
"When I'm done with you, they'll call you Hunted"
Jokemaster laughed, he hadn't talked trash in a long time.

weiderudare
11-14-2003, 09:39 PM
Will sighed, showing how bored he was.
"Are we gonna do this today?"

Flamehart
11-16-2003, 10:12 PM
Wolf had the 3 "noobies," Lance, Raven, and Core go to their respective seats as he plugged them in and loaded an advanced Dojo program, there were 3 dojos, which paired Core and Will, Raven and Beth, and Lance and Jokemaster.
------------------------

Hunter was in a white outfit with a black belt, with several red markings on it, one which looked like a dragon. He moved into his fighter's stance, and gestured at Jokemaster with his fingers to come and get him.

jokemaster
11-16-2003, 11:13 PM
Jokemaster started unleashing a barrage of punches and kicks.

Flamehart
11-16-2003, 11:47 PM
Lance easily started to block them, then countered. He smirked, knowing that he would soon understand how he was unable to hit him. He stopped him after about an hour and said. "Your trying to hard. Clear your mind. Believe you can beat me, and you might." He smirked and went back to his original position, gesturing again.

jokemaster
11-17-2003, 12:08 AM
"Gimme a console and Soul Caliber II and I'll beat you" He muttered, and began thinking he was faster.

Mandalorian54
11-17-2003, 09:14 PM
Selene helped Tepe and Frost to their feet as Red Lotus, Cinder, and Tyrion came out behind NeoVenom. "Sorry for stealing all the action," Selene said with a grin as Red Lotus came closer.

Suddenly a gunshot sounded and Selene was thrown back, blood trailed after her and she let out a wimper. Frost and Cinder began firing back at the agent, who spun behind a garbage dumpster. Red Lotus swore and picked Selene up, "The S.W.A.T. van!"

Bullets wizzed and zipped back and forth as the group piled into the back of the van. Red Lotus put Selene in the back and took the weel, seings how he was the only one who wasn't drained from torture recently.

The agent fired at the van as it pulled away.

The team got an exit nearby and after firing down a couple persuit cars headed for their exit...

To be continued...

(Sorry no time left.)

((by the way jokemaster, Taki is the best))

Mandalorian54
11-17-2003, 09:15 PM
Selene helped Tepe and Frost to their feet as Red Lotus, Cinder, and Tyrion came out behind NeoVenom. "Sorry for stealing all the action," Selene said with a grin as Red Lotus came closer.

Suddenly a gunshot sounded and Selene was thrown back, blood trailed after her and she let out a wimper. Frost and Cinder began firing back at the agent, who spun behind a garbage dumpster. Red Lotus swore and picked Selene up, "The S.W.A.T. van!"

Bullets wizzed and zipped back and forth as the group piled into the back of the van. Red Lotus put Selene in the back and took the weel, seings how he was the only one who wasn't drained from torture recently.

The team got an exit nearby and after firing down a couple persuit cars headed for their exit...

To be continued...

(Sorry no time left.)

Mandalorian54
11-17-2003, 09:16 PM

To be continued...

(Sorry no time left.)

jokemaster
11-17-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian54

((Sorry but who? :confused: ))

Darth NeoVenom
11-18-2003, 12:08 AM
NeoVenom reloads his weapon and look thru the back window of the S.W.A.T van. "I suggest u step on the gas because the agents are catching up, not to mention about five police cars." he says to Red Lotus.

weiderudare
11-18-2003, 01:27 PM
Will atacked, sure to make a quick victory. Surprised, he suddenly lied on the ground.
"I know a few tricks to..... So stop that **** and hit me"
Will got back on the ground and started to unleash several hits, all blocked by Core.

jokemaster
11-18-2003, 09:06 PM
Jokemaster punched and kicked, he was now MUCH faster than he had ever been.

Flamehart
11-19-2003, 12:49 AM
Hunter still continued to block, but with more difficulty and he grinned. "That's better." He suddenly spinkicked and knocked Jokemaster to the ground, then leaped 20 feet into the air and held out his fist, ready to come down upon him and hit him.

jokemaster
11-19-2003, 01:02 AM
"HOLY ****" Said jokemaster while quickkly rolling to a side and standing up, ready to hit Hunter when he landed.

Writer
12-03-2003, 03:50 PM
"So what's the-" Beth began, but before she realized what had happened, she flew backwards into the wall across the room. She stood up, gasping for breath, angry that she had not seen that coming.

"That's not very-" she tried, but the next thing she knew she was on the other side of the room. "Nice," she moaned, finishing her sentence.

Darth NeoVenom
12-03-2003, 03:56 PM
(Out of Character: About time someone replied. :D)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom looking around the back of the van and finds some gernades and some machine guns. He punches one of the backdoors windows, pulls the pin out of one of the gernades, and chucks it towards the direction of the Police cars.

Writer
12-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Beth moaned and rolled over so she was on her back, but when Raven came over, it only took another quick roll before Beth grabbed Raven's leg and jumped, leg in hand, causing Raven to land hard on her back.

Flamehart
12-04-2003, 01:01 AM
Raven blinked and smirked. "Now your catching on..." Raven flipped back up into her fighting position.

((OOC Wildjedi if you want to control Raven for the fight in the dojo that's fine with me, just thought I'd tell you))
----------------------

Hunter's fist landed into the dojo floor, making quite a big hole. He ripped it out but was hit by Jokemaster's prepared attack and hit a support beam, which broke from the force of it. Hunter blinked, then dislodged himself from the column as it and the floor automatically repaired itself. Hunter smirked said, "Good, now try again." Hunter ran forward and leaped into the air and performed a bicycle-kick at Jokemaster. ((You know, how Neo jumps up and does that 3-kick thing))

jokemaster
12-04-2003, 01:16 AM
Jokemaster hit the floor, the kicks barely missing him. He then jumped up behind Hunter, hoping to catch him by suprise when he lands

weiderudare
12-11-2003, 01:11 PM
((((((ok, this thread is stuck. Just say that we have been trained in fighting and stuff, I want to get out and fight some people...:D)))))

Black Knight of Keno
12-11-2003, 06:07 PM
((I agree with Weiderudare :p ))

Tepe looked at NeoVenom. Then he looked the van floor. "Everything has an end... So let's make the time before the end our best time..." Tepe said quietly, then he rose and walked next to NeoVenom. His cuffs were open and his hands ready at the doors. He pushed the doors open and jumped. He landed on top of one of the police car's. "Meet me at the exit!!" Tepe shouted and hit the window with his bear hands. Then he strangeled the cop driving. The car crashed to a wall and Tepe jumped to the next police car to do the same. "I'm juste realizing what Matrix is all about..." Tepe said, jumping to a roof.
"You are? Could you explain it to me too?" Someone said infront of Tepe. Tepe looked up. It was an agent. "You want the explain? Try to squeeze it out of me..." Tepe said, attacking the agent.

jokemaster
12-11-2003, 08:49 PM
((OK, sorry for a bit of character control Craig, but I need to advance the story))
And so the three people's training continued, eventually all of them realizing that you had to cheat to survive in the matrix.
Leaving the program and after a short celebration, Wolf updated Hunter on Selene and Co.'s situation, and asked him if he thought the newbies were ready for a mission.

Flamehart
12-11-2003, 09:45 PM
((Anyone who's on my ship can use Wolf, as he's the operator, and it's alright, it was for a good purpose :) ))

Hunter turned to Outcast and Outcast nodded. "There performance was incredible, they are ready."

jokemaster
12-11-2003, 10:23 PM
"Good, because to be honest sir, you're going to need a lot of help if you go in to help them."

Flamehart
12-11-2003, 11:11 PM
Wolf then turned back to the code and called NeoVenom (I think he's the one thats on our ship). "What's your location? We'll get backup jacked in as close as we can and help you out."

Darth NeoVenom
12-12-2003, 12:23 PM
NeoVenom replies back to Wolf, "I'm on the highway. Where is the closest exit?" He sees in the distance Tepe and an agent. NeoVenom couldn't wait for Wolf's reply. He then looks around to see if he can get there thru a certain way. He looks down, looks up quickly, focuses, and jumps towards the police car to his left.

He lands a bit hard and dents the hood. The drive of the police car stops the car and NeoVenom goes flying back towards the pavement. He backflips so that he doesn't hit the street with his back.

NeoVenom quickly takes out one of his pistols and opens fire on both police men. He walks over to the car and pushes the bodies aside. Hearing sirens in the distance, NeoVenom quickly goes in the police car. The tires skid as he turns the car around. He then flicks on the sirens and heads towards Tepe's direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: I gotta go see Matrix Revolution. I haven't still seen it. It'z not in the theaters, right? :^| )

Flamehart
12-12-2003, 08:58 PM
((It should be still in the theatre's, it still is where I live.))

There was a small, unused building under the highway, but had an entrance that led to it. Using the phone there, he jacked Hunter, Core, and the three newbies into the Matrix to that position. There was a toll parking lot near the unused building in which they entered, stole some cars, and drove onto the highway. They saw NeoVenom in the cop car headed toward Tepe, then turned to follow him.

weiderudare
12-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Will looked out of the window, and then felt that the two guns were in working order.
He wore a coat, similiar to the one Neo has in the second movie and the same kind of glasses.
"So, what's happening? Are we gonna kick some asses?"
He grinned

jokemaster
12-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Jokemaster checked his own guns, 2 micro-UZIs, and was satisfied.
"I'm not sure we want to be near enough to kick them" He said, when he saw the cops firing.

Black Knight of Keno
12-13-2003, 06:20 AM
Suddenly, Jokemaster heard a thump from the car's roof.
Then Tepe's head lowered from the roof. "Hey! You are the new guy's, right? Watch out for the ag-" Tepe said and soon crashed into a wall by an agent. He rose and looked the agent, taking his broken sunglasses off and revealing his angry smile. His black jacket was dirty so he took it off and attacked the agent that was now standing infront of him.

jokemaster
12-13-2003, 02:00 PM
Jokemaster quickly fired his Uzis at a cop car heading toward Tepe, hitting the gas tank and blowing up the car.

Writer
12-13-2003, 03:12 PM
"Oh, great," Beth muttered. "Not these guys again."

Flamehart
12-13-2003, 09:31 PM
Hunter swerved the car around, took out a Desert Eagle from his coat, stuck his hand out the window, and fired twice at the Agent from behind, whether or not he really hit him, he wasn't sure.

jokemaster
12-13-2003, 10:35 PM
Jokemaster quickly turned around, and fired his Uzis at the agent, emptying the clips.

Darth NeoVenom
12-15-2003, 12:13 AM
NeoVenom quickly open his door and jumped out of the police car. He tumbles on the pavement as the car speeds off to the agent and hits the agent dead on. "Sorry I was caught up back there." NeoVenom says while his brushing off his trench coat and fixing his shades.

Flamehart
12-15-2003, 12:20 AM
The back door of the car that Lance was in opened up, Lance stuck his head out and waved. "Get in!"

Darth NeoVenom
12-15-2003, 01:49 PM
NeoVenom quickly gets into the car and shuts the door. He tries catching his breath as he speaks, "So where's the nearest exit?" He taps on his trench coat to see if he still has his guns.

Black Knight of Keno
12-15-2003, 03:04 PM
"Let's go!!" Tepe shouted on top of the car Where NeoVenom and Lance were. He took a grenade and threw it next to the agent. "Bye bye" Tepe said to the agent and waved. The grenade blowed up and the agent's body hitted the wall next to him with allmost every blood in his vain's were at the wall or on the ground.

weiderudare
12-15-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom
NeoVenom quickly gets into the car and shuts the door. He tries catching his breath as he speaks, "So where's the nearest exit?" He taps on his trench coat to see if he still has his guns.
Is a grenade kinda easy to dodge? Its like moving 5 feet away and your safe...

Black Knight of Keno
12-15-2003, 03:38 PM
((OOC:
Weiderudare: Have you any idea how big the explode it really is. And do notice that, I tried to kick the agents ass, NeoVenom's car hit the agent and it was fired at. You know, you would be kinda tired after that...))

Darth NeoVenom
12-15-2003, 03:40 PM
(Out of character: Well technically, I "supposely" killed the agent with the police car NeoVenom was in. As for a gernade being thrown into an agent, yeah he can dodge it, but he will get hit.)

Writer
12-15-2003, 06:54 PM
"Hit anyone?" Beth asked Jokemaster, knowing full well that the agent had been able to dodge the bullets. Then, she frowned. "Those guys sure aren't someone to be messing with."

Flamehart
12-15-2003, 09:30 PM
Craig swerved back onto the road, dodging the traffic and upcoming police cars. He went off the highway at the nearest exit, then his phone rang. He handed it to Beth. "Answer it, and find out where we can get outta here."

weiderudare
12-15-2003, 09:39 PM
Will looked around in the backseat, feeling useless. A number of policecars chased them, and he started firing at the cars, hitting strategic spots that threw them off course

jokemaster
12-15-2003, 09:49 PM
Jokemaster stuck his head out a window and recognized an FBI car in front of them. He quickly shot at the gas tank, making it blow up. The wreakage flew over the car. He stuck his head back in the car.
"Got two already."

Darth NeoVenom
12-15-2003, 10:46 PM
NeoVenom slides the window of the car down and tosses the gernades he picked up earlier on. A couple of seconds later, explosions are heard in back of him. "I guess I got a couple of them." NeoVenom says as he shrugs.

Writer
12-15-2003, 11:10 PM
Beth frowns and answers the phone.

"Craig wants to know how we can get out of here," she says. A bullet flies through the center of the car, narrowly missing her. "And for my part, I'd agree. Not cool being shot at!"

She returns fire.

Black Knight of Keno
12-16-2003, 07:26 AM
"Watch out!! I'm still on the rooff!!" Tepe shouted and jumped on a motorcucle next to the car. He pushed the driver off and took his helmet. "Lance, call me when you know where the exit is!!" Tepe shouted and gassed off, taking the desert eagle that he stole from the agent out.

jokemaster
12-16-2003, 11:07 AM
Jokemaster shot the tires out of a S.W.A.T. car chasing them, and shot the driver of another FBI car.

Darth NeoVenom
12-16-2003, 01:33 PM
Bullets fly pass the car and some hitting the car. "If we keep this up, there will be no car left for us to drive." NeoVenom says as he ducks down alittle to avoid being hit.

Writer
12-16-2003, 07:18 PM
"As if we have a choice!" Beth exclaims, still waiting for a response on the phone.

weiderudare
12-16-2003, 08:11 PM
(((Wildjedi, anybody can control the operator))))
"I thought we could kill people just like that! This isn't funny!"
Will started to run out of magazines, and was now covering from the fire.

jokemaster
12-16-2003, 08:22 PM
Jokemaster heard thclick-click sound of empty clips. He quickly changed them and found that he had only two more spare clips, not counting the ones he just loaded into his gun.
"I'm almost out, and they're getting more back up." He said. He then switched to semi-automatic fire, and started shooting with more precision.

Writer
12-16-2003, 09:17 PM
((OK... Thanks... Didn't know that))

Beth finally hears a response from the phone and is clearly surprised by what she hears.

"Are you serious?" she questions. She ends the call and sits there for a second, still surprised by what she was told. Finally, she is shaken out of her surprise and says, "My house. 1342 W. Burton Street."

Writer
12-16-2003, 09:18 PM
((OK... Thanks... Didn't know that))

Beth finally hears a response from the phone and is clearly surprised by what she hears.

"Are you serious?" she questions. She ends the call and sits there for a second, still surprised by what she was told. Finally, she is shaken out of her surprise and says, "My house. 1342 W. Burton Street. Apparently, there's a phone in the attic that none of my family ever found."

jokemaster
12-16-2003, 10:33 PM
"You're the one that lives there?" He said suprised. "Oh ****." He shot at one car, managed to get one of the tires off, but another car behind them started shooting again.
"DAMN IT I'M RUNNING OUT OF AMMO."

Flamehart
12-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Craig took his phone back, hung up, then told NeoVenom the location just so he knew where they were heading. He then called Tepe and also informed him. He exited the highway and started off toward the address. He looked back at the group, indicating they could holster their weapons now.

Darth NeoVenom
12-16-2003, 11:38 PM
He then starts firing at one of the police cars. "There goes one pistol." he says as he tosses it out the car window. He lets out a sighs as the car exits the highway. A bit puzzled, NeoVenom says to everyone, "Wierd how no agents were after us throughout the highway."

Black Knight of Keno
12-17-2003, 12:06 PM
Tepe stops his bike about a block away from the exit and hop's off. Tepe put's the helmet on the bike's sadle and starts walking towards the exit with his hands ready to take his gun's out.

Writer
12-21-2003, 11:08 PM
Beth pushed forward into the house, but was promptly stopped by her mom.

"Where've you been?" she demanded, but Beth shrugged.

"Out. Let me through," she said carelessly.

"Not until you've done some explaining," her mom said, hands on her hips. Beth sighed.

"I was right about the world," she said. "I know the secrets. Let me pass or I'll hurt you."

At that second, a cop entered the room and Beth, who had by this time grown tired of running aimed a kick for the cop's stomach that sent him flying out the front door. She turned back to her mom.

"Unless you want me to do that to you, you will let me pass," she growled. Her mom backed away.

"I'm sending your father up to talk to you when he gets home from work," she said. "Go to your room."

Beth shrugged and said, "You won't find me."

Then, she pushed up the stairs and headed for the attic, followed closely by the others.

"And none of your friends can stay!" her mom yelled up the stairs after them.

"Oh don't worry," Beth snapped, her patience finally gone. "We were just leaving."

The phone was ringing.

weiderudare
12-21-2003, 11:10 PM
"That was, um.. Strange..."
Will looked around in the attic, and then heard several polices running into the house
"Can we get out of here now?"

Darth NeoVenom
12-21-2003, 11:23 PM
NeoVenom heard the phone rang and said, "You three can go first." He then took out both his uzi's.

Writer
12-21-2003, 11:37 PM
Beth picked up the phone and was pulled out of the matrix.

"Well that was fun," she said. "When do we go in next?"

She laughed.

Flamehart
12-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Hunter was at the bottom of the stairs, waiting to make sure everyone went up, then went up after them, forcing himself not to notice the upset face of Beth's mother.

Black Knight of Keno
12-22-2003, 07:11 AM
Tepe walks in to Beth's house, noticing his mom. "Hello... Sorry I'm late" He said and smiled, running upstairs just after Hunter

Writer
12-23-2003, 12:41 AM
Beth's mom hurried and grabbed Tepe by the back of his coat, yanking him backwards so he landed on his back on the first floor.

"You're not going anywhere in my house," she said. "I won't stand for it. I've called the police and you're staying here until they get here."

As if on cue, several police officers entered the house and aimed their guns at Tepe.

"Hands up," one of them said, not realizing how soon he would be dead.

Flamehart
12-23-2003, 02:50 AM
Hunter heard him hit the floor, then moved along the top of the attic until he was above the officers. He took out his handguns and fired through the roof, the bullets cutting through and hitting some of the officers and startling others. He shouted to Tepe. "Run!" He continued firing until he was out, then kicked the ruined part of the ceiling so it crashed down upon the police officers' heads.

Black Knight of Keno
12-23-2003, 03:13 PM
"Hey lady, I dont wanna hurt you!" Tepe shouted, taking his handguns out and aiming at Beth's mom. Then he ran to the attuc allmost too fast and looked at hunter. "You first..."

Flamehart
12-23-2003, 05:31 PM
"Alright.. Good luck!" He picked up the phone and was jacked out, like the rest before him.

Black Knight of Keno
12-23-2003, 05:49 PM
Tepe lookes as Hunter jacked out. He heard the police running up the stairs and closed the phone. Suddenly the phone rang again, Tepe picked it up and jacked out.
"Phew... Thought lady" Tepe said when the plug was out from his head

Mandalorian54
12-23-2003, 07:02 PM
((Ya I know I haven't replied in like a whole month, what!?! Well this is just about the perfect time now I guess.))

Selene, Red Lotus, Frost, and Cinder enter an empty room with a phone in the middle. The phone begins to ring and Cinder steps towards it. Suddenly a dark figure emerges from the shadows in the corner of the room, it is late in the evening and there is no light in the room so it is hard to make out the person.

All four of Selene's crew drew their guns on the newcomer. She stepped into the dim rays of light from the window and Frost lowered her guns, "It's okay guys, she's with us."

The rest of them lowered their guns and Selene spoke up, "Who are you? And why are you here?"

"I am Imperail, the last living crew member of the Psicosis. I don't know why I'm still alive but I hope that with the data from the disk you picked up at the Glendon st. station you can find out. Please you must leave and make it back to Zion with the information before it is too late."

"But what about you?" Frost interjected, "We have to get you out of the matrix." Frost turned to Selene, "We have to get to her ship and jack her out!"

"No you have to get back to Zion!" Imperial said urgently.

Selene crosed her arms across her chest, "We'll send the data to the Solaris and they can take it to Zion, then we'll find your ship and get you out."

Imperial drooped her head, "I probably wont last that long, you should just go, besides I could just dropp dead at any moment."

"Don't be silly, we're going to get you out, just hang in there." Selene said finally, with that the group jacked out leaving Imperial
alone in the dark room to worry about how long she had left to live.

Suddenly there was a sound of many quick footsteps aproaching the door and Imperial jumped out the window. Several S.W.A.T. broke in the door to find the room empty, one of them looked out the broken window to see a figure run off in the distance. The S.W.A.T. quickly keyed his radio, "Suspect heading west on Riverance road!"

--------------------------

On board the Unwanted...

Selene opened her eyes and sat up after unjacking. The others were all getting up too and Tepe was helping the others get up, obviously he'dd be out for a while.

When everyone was standing around Selene spoke, "We're going to give the disk to the Solaris so they can bring it to Zion, then we're going to search for the Psicosis." There was a few mutters before Selene spoke again, "Get to it people."

A moment later the Solaris recieved this message.

"This is Selene of the Unwanted. We're sending you a copy of an encripted file we recieved from the Psicosis get it to Zion as quickly as you can, this is a top priority, I don't know what's on the file but it's very important. My ship and crew will be searching for the Psicosis and it's last remaining crew member in hopes of finding more answeres. God speed. Selene out-"

That was the end of the message.

((by the way Jokemaster Taki is my favorite character in Soul Caliber II, but I'm warming up to Cassandra and Sophitia. Ya I use the chicks, in my oppinon the guys, except for link, look gay. And my brother uses link so I don't. we have the gamecube version))

Black Knight of Keno
12-23-2003, 07:46 PM
Tepe looks Selene after she sent the message.
"You met Imperial... I saw it on the code..." Tepe said, looking to the floor. He was making somekind of electric guns from some metal and wire rubbish. "You know... Many of the Psicosis were my friends from Zion... Imperial was their best fighter... But still... She's lucky to stay even 24 hours alive in Matrix..." Tepe said and put the gun on the table.

Flamehart
12-23-2003, 07:52 PM
Outcast nodded as he received the message, and as soon as everyone was ready, they started up the Solaris and headed to Zion.

Writer
12-26-2003, 03:50 PM
"I overheard that," Beth said, approaching Outcast. "I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to, but I guess I'm still as nosy here as I was in the matrix."

She smiled.

Darth NeoVenom
12-27-2003, 12:10 PM
NeoVenom wakes uup from his bed and cracks his neck. He slowly gets to his feet and head towards the others. He then sits down at the table, yawning as he begins to eat the food that is set in front of him. With a tired voice, NeoVenom says, "So what's new?"

jokemaster
12-27-2003, 01:05 PM
((Mandalorian: Thanks, haven't played SC in a long time, and I almost always play as Link :P
wildjedi: I'm suprised Beth's mom didn't comment about the clothes))
Jokemaster: Yup, by the way, your mom says you're grounded.

Writer
12-27-2003, 09:35 PM
((Would you think about clothes if your daughter had been missing for a day or so and suddenly showed up with a bunch of mysterious guys?))

Beth grinned. "I always was good at being grounded, even when I wasn't hanging out with a bunch of oddballs."

She laughed.

jokemaster
12-28-2003, 07:52 PM
((If she showed up in matrix style clothes I would, since I'd probably think she stole them))
"No dinner for you tonight, and you have to do the dishes with your bare hands"

Writer
01-02-2004, 02:24 AM
Beth laughed.

"That last threat didn't do much to me," she said. "We don't have a dishwasher, so I do all of our dishes by hand anyway." She held up her hand, but quickly brought it down as she realized that her rough, well worn hands had only been created in her mind. Her real hands were as soft as silk.

Writer
01-02-2004, 02:26 AM
Beth laughed.

"That last threat didn't do much to me," she said. "We don't have a dishwasher, so I do all of our dishes by hand anyway." She held up her hand, but quickly brought it down as she realized that her rough, well worn hands had only been created in her mind. Her real hands were as soft as silk.

Flamehart
01-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Hunter walked in and looked over at Wolf, "What's going on in here?" Wolf smirked, and said, "She's calling us oddballs." Hunter laughed, then suddenly took a more serious tone. "How much longer till we get to Zion?" Wolf looked at Hunter, "We've barely set off." Hunter nodded, "And thats why Outcast said to get your rear up in the cockpit or we'll be Sentinal lunch."

Mandalorian54
01-07-2004, 04:28 PM
Selene gathered the crew and explained that they would be searching for the Psicosis while the Solaris would be taking the encripted file to Zion. Then the unwanted began it's search.

meanwhile in the matrix...

Imperial fled through back yards and over fences until she was too tired to carry on. Just when she began to relax and gain some comfort a twig snapped beside her. She looked up into the eyes of an agent and was terrified. He smiled back at her.

"A fine night to die," He said his grin widening, then he looked up at the stars, "See how they shine." When he looked down again she was running in the other direction. "You cannot hide!" He shouted after her before she leapt over another fence. "We will alwase find you." He mumbled to himself, then turned and walked away.

Edit: ((It's the libraries fault))

Redwing
01-07-2004, 07:25 PM
((Holy cripes o.o

Watch the quadruple posting! ^^))

Darth NeoVenom
01-21-2004, 12:10 AM
NeoVenom shakes his head to try and stay up. "So when are we heading to Zion?" He lays back so that his back is leaning against one of the walls on the Solaris.

Flamehart
01-21-2004, 01:00 AM
Suddenly the Solaris shuddered slightly as it lifted off the ground. Wolf shouted over an intercom "Fasten your seatbelts, we're on the move!" The Solaris flew off through the tunnels, taking the quickest possible route to Zion.

Darth NeoVenom
01-21-2004, 04:11 PM
NeoVenom catches himself before he fell onto the floor. "I guess that answers my question." He then sits down on one of the chairs that is not occupied. "I don't know, but I have a wierd the agents let us go. Didn't you notice that no agents appeared in Beth's house?" He scratches his head as he thinks to himself.

Writer
01-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Beth was not so lucky as NeoVenom and hit the floor pretty hard.

"Ouch," she muttered and thought about NeoVenom's remark. "They did let us go, then, didn't they? They should have known where we were. After all, we were there for longer than we could have been and all we saw were cops."

Mandalorian54
01-21-2004, 08:38 PM
In the matrix...

Imperial just kept running until her lungs felt like they would explode in her chest. She collapsed on someone's front lawn, gasping in as much air as she could. Then she saw two finely polished black shoes in front of her and looked up into the eyes of an agent. She didn't even have enough energy left to get up but as she tried she felt strong fingers wrap around her neck and lift her off the ground.

"We have no more need for you, you were bait in a mouse trap, but the cheese has fallen from the mouse's mouth and tumbled away. The trap is sprung, and the chese sweapt up and thrown in the garbage." Then the agent pulled his gun from it's holster concealed in his suit, and shot a single bullet into Imperial's stomach.

Blood dripped from her mouth onto the agent's hand and he flung her onto the lawn. After wiping his hand clean with a hankerchief he shot Imperial three more times in the chest. Then slowly walked away.

---------------------------

In the real world...

"Captain, we've located the Psicosis." Holster's voice sounded over the intercom.

Selene pressed the intercom and responded, "All crew report to the main deck."

jokemaster
01-21-2004, 09:23 PM
Jokemaster fell down and slid down the slippery floor
"WEEEEEE!" he yelled, then grabbed a seat to get up.

Flamehart
01-21-2004, 11:46 PM
Hunter winced as he hit the wall and climbed into the cockpit, muttering something about Wolf's flying. Suddenly, he had a bad feeling, as if he knew something went wrong somewhere, but he didn't know where. He got into the cockpit and switched seats with Outcast. Outcast went back downstairs to see how the other crew was doing, moving with ease, obviously quite used to Wolf's flying style.

Black Knight of Keno
01-22-2004, 11:55 AM
Tepe ran to the main deck to see what was the big deal. He stopped next to Selene and asked "What is it Selene?"

Darth NeoVenom
01-22-2004, 12:43 PM
NeoVenom continues speaking as he sees Outcast entering, "I think the Agents are setting us up for something. I don't know what it is, but I have a bad feeling about this." He then looks towards the ground with concern.

Mandalorian54
01-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Selene was about to answer Tepe when Frost, Cinder, and Red Lotus arived. Selene adressed the group, "We've located the Psicosis, and were going to board it to search for survivors, so gear up." Selene turned around to face Holster who was sitting in the co-pilot's chair, "Holster, stay with the ship, let me know if you read any sentinals. In which case we'll return to the ship." Selene turned back around to the group, "Let's move."

Everyone grabbed a pack and an emp gun while Selene brought the ship down beside the Psicosis.

After the ship landed Selene lead the group outside. They walked through the rugged black rocks of the real world until they came to the Psicosis.

The ship was a skeleton, it had holes torn in it where it seemed sentinals had entered. Selene stepped forward and began prying open a broken hatch. Red Lotus stepped up and helped her until it was open. Cinder and Frost stepped in first and began searching for what they could find.

Selene held the pannel open for Tepe and Red Lotus and then headed in herself. The first sight was a man torn in half, dried blood was smeared all across the floor. Selene shuddered at the tourtured expression on the man's stiff, frozen face.

"Selene! I think you should take a look at this!" Cinder called from somewhere in the ship.

The crew gathered around the remains of the crew of the Psicosis. Cinder stood beside Imperial, the only crew member who's body was still entirely intact, while Frost had her back to the tromatizing scene, she looked as though she would throw up.

"Imperial?" Selene asked.

"We were too late I'm afraid." Cinder looked down at the ground in shame.

'Damn..." Selene turned around putting her back to the bloodshed, "Let's head back to the ship."

Suddenly Selene's radio came to life, "We've got company!"

Selene looked over her shoulder at the others, "Let's go!" Then began running to the pannel they came from.

Selene slipped out the pannel and ran towards the ship. Suddenly the Unwanted exploded. Selene was knocked off her feet and lay in the black soil staring in disbalief at the flaming debris of her ship...

Red Lotus came to stand just behind her, he could also hardly believe his eyes. Then a sentinal hovered up the the ship and began scanning it. Red Lotus was taken back by surprise and lifted his emp gun, "Selene we should be going now!"

The Sentinal turned to where the humans were standing and stared for a few seconds, then from behind it four more sentinals raced towards the group. Red Lotus blasted the nearest one and another lashed out, hurling him through the air with a trail of blood. His emp gun clattered to the ground. Three sentinals flew past Selene and one lay in front of her an electrified carcase. And the fifth watched from the aflamed ship. Just watched...

Flamehart
01-23-2004, 12:44 AM
Somehow, during the crisscross of the tunnels, the Solaris was within range to detect the sentinals, and it did. Hunter looked over the area they were in and picked up life in the area. "Quick.. go to those sentinals." Wolf looked at Hunter. Hunter looked back, "Someone needs our help.. go." Hunter shouted down the stairs. "Man the guns, get to your stations!"

jokemaster
01-23-2004, 01:07 AM
"Manning the guns on thsi ship? Count me in" he said, and followed the crew to the guns.

Darth NeoVenom
01-23-2004, 04:47 PM
NeoVenom quickly ran towards one of the turrets on the Solaris. He then did the sign of the cross and he prepared it.

Mandalorian54
01-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Cinder turned to run but when he noticed Frost running towards where Red Lotus' body landed he ran after her. Frost stooped to the badly wounded Red Lotus and touched his chest. He moaned and looked up at her. Suddenly a sentinal came up from behind a large rock with it's clawed tentacles ready to strike. Frost looked up with shock just as a tentacle struck out at her. But Cinder was quicker, he blasted emp shocks all through that sentinal until it dropped lifelessly to the ground.

"Frost please, if we don't get outa here we're gona die!" Cinder protested nervously. Then from behind him a sentinal's arm slammed Cinder and he flew over Frost's head.

Frost reached for Cinder's gun as the sentinal began to target her. She blasted the machine in the center of it's optical sensors which cracked and broke before it fell to the ground motionless.

Frost ran over to Cinder; he lay unconcious and Frost tried to wake him but he would not stirr...

--------------

Selene Stood to her feet and the hovering sentinal slowly aproached. Selene lofted her emp gun and aimed it at the sentinal. The sentinal began to speed towards her and she blasted at it, but the sentinal dodjed to the side avoiding the blast and lashed out at Selen. Selene ducked under the clawed tentacle arm and blasted again hitting the sentinal in the side. The sentinal fell to the ground but got up using it's tentacles as legs. The sentinal snapped it's claws at Selene as she aimed the gun at it. Then it wipped Selen's arm knocking away her emp gun.

Selene held her bloody hand and looked into the sentinal's sensors as it starred back at her...

Black Knight of Keno
01-23-2004, 06:54 PM
Suddenly, Tepe standed behind the sentinal that was threathaning Selene. Tepe drew his own built guns out from his pockets and jumped on the back of the sentinel.
"Buddy, I'll say this only once... Nobody tries to kill my captain!" Tepe sayd and shot both of his guns on the sentinel that fell down motionless. Then the last sentinels attacked towards Tepe.
It could be emagined that Tepe was having his Matrix-suit on and sunglasses on. He aimed and fired. The sentinels dodged and Tepe jumped up to the back of one of the sentinels. He shot the sentinel that hurried towards him and the other sentinel. Tepe jumped down after he got both of the sentinels down.
He was badly injured on the leg and got other scratches in many places. His other gun was allmost broken but both of them needed to recharge before a new attack.
Tepe tried to walk back where he left his EMP gun.
"Selene! You allright?!" Tepe shouted after he got to a seeing distance from Selene. Tepe got few meters away from Selene and fell down, bleeding badly.

Flamehart
01-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Gunshots could be heard in their area from the oncoming Solaris, blasting some Sentinals who were trying to get to the area, probably learning of their small resistance. The Solaris landed near Selene's group, the guns still alert. Outcast left the ship and looked at the group. "Quick, get on, we're going to Zion."

Black Knight of Keno
01-24-2004, 06:57 AM
((Maybe someone should try to carry me to the medical section :p ))

Mandalorian54
01-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Selene caught Tepe as he stumbled and supported him on her shoulder as he limped to the Solaris. "Thanks for helping me out there." Selene said smiling as the entered the ship. After Tepe was onboard Selene went back out to search for the rest of her crew.

Frost came towards Selene with Cinder unconcious in her arms. She was struggling under his weight and it looked like she was about to drop him. Selene hurried over and carried Cinder for Frost.

"Where's Red Lotus?" Selene asked.

"I'm over here," Red Lotus answered unexpectedly; he was leaning on a rock for support.

Red Lotus limped his way closer, stumbled, and then regained his balance. Blood was dripping to the ground from his wound and he clutched it painfully.

Frost helped him limp his way to the Solaris and Selene followed carrying Cinder.

"Let's get outa here," Selene said to Outcast after they were all in.

Black Knight of Keno
01-24-2004, 04:32 PM
Tepe was sitting on a small chair, holding his hand on a big cut on his leg. "Ouch... Man, that hurt..." Tepe sayd to himself and took his hands off from his wound as Selene and the others walked in.
Tepe was sitting on the main deck and saw Outcast. "Hey Outcast! Wheres the new guy's?!" Tepe shouted and tried to get up. He thought: "Damn, that cut hurts..." and limped towards Outcast.

Darth NeoVenom
01-24-2004, 04:45 PM
"I suggest you sit Tepe." NeoVenom says as he enters main deck. He greets Selene and the rest of her crew. "I think this whole thing was a set-up. I knew those agents let us go to do all this." After speaking out, he lower his head and looks towards the floor.

Flamehart
01-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Outcast nodded at Tepe, and then gestured into one of the other rooms, "They're all inside, but don't worry about it, sit down, we need to get these wounds cleaned up on all of you." Hunter walked in and looked at the crew of the Unwanted and said, "Everyone OK? The sentinals have retreated, and Wolf is getting ready to continue towards Zion. I suggest you guys buckle up... I dunno how many of you know how he flies." He helped Tepe sit down then went to go get some medical supplies.

Black Knight of Keno
01-24-2004, 07:39 PM
"This wound is nothing..." Tepe sayd and got his own made guns from his pockets. "The other's fine but the other... It's allmost useless now... NeoVenom, you have any useless wires and some metal in this ship?" Tepe sayd first to himself but the last he looked at NeoVenom. Then he looked at Selene then to Red lotus and last into Hunter that walked back with the medical supplies.
"You know where we could find a new ship Selene?" Tepe asked, looking at Selene again.

Darth NeoVenom
01-24-2004, 09:36 PM
"Spare wires and metals?" he quesions Tepe. I will see if there's any. NeoVenom then heads off to the room he slips in.

Writer
01-24-2004, 11:08 PM
"What's happening?" Beth asked, by now somewhat irritated that she always seemed to be out of the loop. She never knew what was going on except for when they were in her house in the matrix. Is this the way they always treat the new guys? she wondered, shaking her head in confusion.

weiderudare
01-26-2004, 06:06 AM
Will joined the others.
"So, what did I miss? Something fun?"

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 11:05 AM
"Just a battle, me shooting these freakin cool guns and that's about it."

Writer
01-26-2004, 09:45 PM
"Sounds like fun," Beth said, "although I must admit it was a little less than I had expected to hear."

She grinned at Jokemaster. "Your yells were loud enough, I thought we were being attacked and boarded, not to mention you being killed."

She laughed. "Too bad I was wrong," she joked.

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 10:39 PM
"Hey! you know what? that hurts, that really hurts, OUCH, you're killing me." he said, also jokingly.

Writer
01-26-2004, 10:41 PM
Beth laughed and shook her head. "Gosh, we need lives. Oh, wait. That's why we left the matrix."

She laughed again. "Not much of a life, but the truth is better than all else, right?"

She grinned.

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 10:48 PM
"I don't know, Pizza is a very good competitor."

Writer
01-27-2004, 12:41 AM
"I would have figured you would have had enough of pizza," Beth said, smirking. "After all, you worked at a pizza place in the matrix. No doubt you got free pizza every week or so. I'd imagine that after enough of it, you'd get immensely tired of it."

Then she turned her thoughts to other things. "What were those things that attacked us? They woke me up and I'm not very pleased about that."

Mandalorian54
01-27-2004, 02:42 AM
Selene and Frost brought Cinder and Red Lotus to the medical bay and set them up on some beds and tended to their wounds. When Selene returned she explained that Imperial had been killed before they got there and that Sentinals attacked soon after, and her ship was blown to bits along with her operator Holster.

As she was explaining this the alarm went off. Multiple sentinals apeared on the radar, Selene asked where and the response was, "Everywhere!"

Sentinals began to poor into the area from tunnels in every direction, they were surrounded...

jokemaster
01-27-2004, 11:04 AM
Jokemaster looked out the window, seeing all the sentiles and swore.
"Should we man the guns?"

Darth NeoVenom
01-27-2004, 02:01 PM
"We should not only man the guns but get the HELL out of here!" NeoVenom exclaimed while he ran to one of the turrets on the ship. "Damn machines never give up." he said to himself.

jokemaster
01-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Jokemaster manned a gun and kept shooting, the number of sentinels seemed to be infinite.
"WHERE ARE THESE THINGS COMING FROM?!" he yelled.

Flamehart
01-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Hunter looked around frantically, then shouted to Wolf. "Prepare the EMP!!" He ran into the lower levels and grabbed quite a few weapons and tossed them to people on the ship who could use them. He handed one to each of the newbies. "This is incase they get in.. Its self explanatory.. aim and pull the trigger."

Mandalorian54
01-28-2004, 11:26 PM
Selene grabbed an emp gun and headed for the main deck. From tunnells and passeges the machines began to close in on the Solaris...

Black Knight of Keno
01-29-2004, 12:38 PM
Tepe's leg was feeling even better while he ran to man one of the guns. "Trust me Jokemaster! You don't wanna know!!" Tepe answered when he heard Jokemasters 'question'

Darth NeoVenom
01-29-2004, 01:23 PM
While NeoVenom is shooting some sentinels, he shouts out, "I don't know how long we can hold them off. There are about a billion sentinels rushing towards us!"

Black Knight of Keno
01-29-2004, 02:04 PM
((Billion? WTF?))

Tepe fired the sentinels, destroying many, when he heard a thump on the roof. "Damnit... Their trying in..." He said to himself and took his home made gun that was still ok and recharged.
Tepe ran to the main deck and listened as the sentinel tried in from someones room. "Oh no..." Tepe saidand ran to the door, dodging a laser coming throught the door. The laser cut a hole in the door and the sentinel came throught from the hole.
"Hello..." Tepe started and shot many times towards the sentinel. Then the sentinel fell down and Tepe continued his sentence "...and goodbye"

Flamehart
01-29-2004, 09:39 PM
After a few minutes, Wolf had the EMP ready and smashed on the button, praying it'd work.

jokemaster
01-30-2004, 12:46 AM
"I'M ASKING! I DO WANT TO KNOW" yelled Jokemaster. Suddenly the ship seemed to stop working, along with the gun he was manning. The sentinels all fell limp, and the tunnel was turned into a junkyard full of sentinels.
"****! How do sentinels multiply anyway?" He asked, putting weird images in everyone's mind.

Flamehart
01-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Hunter sighed and looked at Jokemaster. "We're all better off not knowing. In the meantime, lets get this ship online so we can get out of here." Wolf shouted down, "Already working on it.."

jokemaster
01-30-2004, 01:48 AM
"Anything I can do to help?" asked Jokemaster

Mandalorian54
01-30-2004, 02:21 AM
Frost looked at Jokemaster, and crossed her arms across her chest, "What do you mean how do they multiply? They're machines! They build each other."

Though the emp knocked out all nearby Sentinals, there were still some just outise of emp range. When the radar came back online one of the Sentinals began to spin. Selene took a closer look, "My ship was blown to bits before I could reach it, I have a feeling that's what theyre doing again." She looked at Outcast, "Mabee we should get out of here."

Darth NeoVenom
01-30-2004, 11:08 AM
"Go out there and get slaughtered? Who will find us if we do go out there?" NeoVenom says as he works on the Solaris.

jokemaster
01-30-2004, 11:09 AM
"I mean that I could've sworn there were less Sentinels, then there were many many more, and I don't think they were hiding or not here yet. "

Darth NeoVenom
01-30-2004, 11:14 AM
NeoVenom replies, "In the real world, there are tons and tons of Sentinels. Maybe there a program in the Matrix that makes then. To tell you the truth, I have no idea how they are made." He quickly works on the Solaris again before time runs out.

Flamehart
01-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Finally the Solaris goes back online and Wolf grabs the controls and lifts off without another minute notice, obviously anxious to get out of there. He drove straight through the tunnels toward Zion, smashing any Sentinals that remained in the way.

Black Knight of Keno
01-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Tepe looks at the sentinel he destroyed on the door. "Hmm... NeoVenom and Selene! You know anyone who want's to take a look at this?!" Tepe asked, pointing his home made gun at the sentinel, just in case

Darth NeoVenom
01-31-2004, 12:55 AM
NeoVenom pauses to look at the sentinel for a bit and calls for Hunter. He looks at Tepe and says, "We can probably take this back to Zion, but I must say...there's probably some tracking bug on this thing." As he finish talking, NeoVenom tries to push the sentinel with one of his legs.

jokemaster
01-31-2004, 03:36 PM
Jokemaster remembered something.
"If it has a tracker, it should be located inside the 'head', somewhere where it won't get damaged easily. We're gonna have to cut this thing's head open."

Mandalorian54
02-01-2004, 04:39 AM
As the ship speeded through the twisting tunnels deep within the earth's crust on it's way to Zion, the machines had launched their bomb which was chasing the Solaris.

"What's that?!" Selene said pointing at a small but fast moveing target on the radar. Then Selene headed for the gun turrets. Activating the gun and setting up her targetter Selene began opening fire on the sentenels while keeping an eye open for somthing small and suspicious.

--------------

Frost was in the main deck watching all that was going on, as the Solaris made it's way deeper into the earth's crust more and more sentinals filled the radar. Abruptly Frost left the main deck and started making her way towards the gun turrets. Suddenly the ship hit somthing and a large pipe came loose crashing down on the boardwalk. The boardwalk gave way but Frost managed to grab hold of a railing. She looked down and saw that a fall from this height would be fatal.

------------------

Selene had started off blasting at the odd Sentinal but now there were so many she could never stop firing. Then she saw it, breaking ahead of the Sentinals, a tiny little thing. Selene aimed for it but it was too small a target. Just when she was about to nail it the ship hit a large pipe jutting out, and Selene was almost knocked out of her chair. When Selene got back in the chair the small bomb was almost on them. Selene oppened fire and the bomb exploded. The explosion so close to the ship shook the ship violently and parts of the rear of the ship were damaged. Once agian Selene fell out of the chair.

-----------------

Frost pulled herself up and leaned against the railing breathing heavily. Suddenly the ship shook violently again and Frost fell over the railing. She saw the ground rush up at her and then everything went black. Frost lay unconcious on a platform in the ship's interior.

-----------------

((By the way, what's all this about how Seninals are made? Every knows they are built in factories. Machine arms and cranes and things putting together the sentinals on an assembly line. And this is confirmed in the Anamatrix.))

Black Knight of Keno
02-01-2004, 10:50 AM
Tepe walked arouns the main deck but then saw that there was a ledge. He ran to see it and saw Frost down on the ground. "Selene! Frost is hurt!! Badly!!" Tepe shouted and started climbing down. He got down finally and rose Frost's head on his hand. "Come on Frost. Stay with us" Tepe whispered and started checking any vitals

Darth NeoVenom
02-01-2004, 07:59 PM
NeoVenom flies off the chair of the turret his was controlling and hits the floor of the ship. "Ouch..." he mumbles and he picks himself up. "Aim for the walls of the cave. It could cause a cave-in. That's the only way we'll lose them. We can then slip into a pipe and hide." NeoVenom quickly goes back on the chair.

Mandalorian54
02-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Selene heard NeoVenom's suggestion, "Will do, you take the left I'll take the right." Selene started blasting the walls and bits of rock and pipe started falling and hitting some of the sentenals but nothing large enough to completely block them from coming.

A few sentenals came at the front of the ship, they had been further ahead when the ship headed their way and they intercepted it. Four sentenals landed on the front of the ship. They crawled along the top of the ship pulling themselves towards the turrets from the rear. One of them began cutting at the hover rods (not sure what they're called) Another tore into the top of the ship and stuck it's head inside. And the last two aproached Selene's guns.

On her targeting display Selene spotted the Sentinals She spun her guns around and blasted one of the aproaching sentinals off the ship but the other got to her guns before anything else could be done. Selene's guns were destroyed and the Sentenal began tearing it's way into the ship. Selene grabbed her emp gun and blasted the Sentenal right in it's central optics. Selene then made her way to another set of guns, "You won't be beating me that easy."

--------------------------

Frost opened her eyes, "Oh, my head...Tepe! Whatch out!" A Sentenal tore it's way through the ships frames above them.

In the medical bay Red Lotus was patched up and decided to head to the Main deck. he climed the ladder and saw the chaos, "Looks like trouble, I'dd better get to the guns." He grabbed an emp gun and headed for the catwalk leading to the guns. Only to see it was demolished. Then above a Sentinal broke into the ship and headed after two people on a platform below, Red Lotus made out Tepe and Frost. Red Lotus blasted his emp gun at the Sentinal but it had already spotted him and dodged his blast easily. Red Lotus swore and readied another blast...

Darth NeoVenom
02-02-2004, 06:08 PM
NeoVenom starts shooting the walls and pipes as the Solaris speeds off. Some of the rumble from the walls hit a couple of sentinels, but they are still following the ship. NeoVenom was about to give up hope until he notices that the Solaris passed a column, he fires upon it. The column gave way and the ceiling collapses. He continues shooting down pipes and other columns. As he was doing so, NeoVenom shouts to the others, "Seems like this cave is full of columns. Shot them down!"

Black Knight of Keno
02-02-2004, 06:24 PM
"Again I have to save allmost everyone..." Tepe mumbeled and took his home made gun out with his right hand, still holding Frost's head with the other. He shot the sentinal and the sentinal damaged badly. On the same time Red Lotus had his EMP-gun ready and blasted the seninal to peaces. Well, allmost. Tepe looked up and to Red Lotus. "Frost is hurt! Get a rope or a cabel from somewhere and throw it down here!!" Tepe shouted and turned his eyes to Frost. "You okay?" Tepe asked from her and lwered his home made gun

Mandalorian54
02-03-2004, 04:45 AM
Frost tried to get up, she was blown by a massive headache and clutched her head with both hands then fell unconcous on the ground.

Black Knight of Keno
02-03-2004, 11:20 AM
"Damnit... Red Lotus!! Where is that cable!?"

Darth NeoVenom
02-04-2004, 03:18 PM
As NeoVenom continues shooting, he says, "I guess that does it." He stops shooting and gets up from the turret's chair.

Quickly, NeoVenom rushes towards the cockpit. Once there, he looks at the hologram and says, "It seems like the 'cave-in' worked."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: Darth Tepe, I think your character and Madanlorian54's character are on a lower deck on the ship....unless I misunderstanding.)

Mandalorian54
02-04-2004, 03:33 PM
((Your correct Darth_NeoVenom))

Red Lotus runs to a different section of the ship and returns with a long cable. He throws it down to Tepe.

Selene strapped herself into the new set of guns and swivled them around to the Sentinal cutting off the hover rings. After she blasted the Sentinal off she shut off the gun and unstrapped herself, then made her way to the main deck. But she soon noticed the catwalk had collapsed. On the other side Red Lotus was trying to help Tepe and Frost down on a platform below. Selene noticed Frost looked hurt.

Black Knight of Keno
02-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Tepe tied the cable around Frost and started climbing, holding Frost. Red Lotus pulled Frost up on the other side of the cable. Tepe found many footplaces from the pipes and machine parts under the catwalk. He kept climbing and climbing. Soon they were up. "Frost, Frost, Can you hear me?" Tepe aksed and checked for any vitals. "Goddamnit..." Tepe mumbled and started to get really nervous. He had hidden his nervousness really good before and didn't get cranky so often and easily. Now he was really nervous and was allmost afraid that Frost would die. "Damnit..." Tepe mumbled again as he stopped to check the vitals. "We must get her to the medical section... Now!!" Tepe allmost shouted and grabbed Frost on his lap and started to run as fast as he could to the medical section.

Darth NeoVenom
02-06-2004, 07:01 PM
After leaving the cockpit, NeoVenom rushes towards the medical center of the ship. Their he sees Tepe and Frost on a bed. "Is she doing better?" NeoVenom asks Tepe with concern. He then sits on the floor of the room and lets out a long sigh.

Black Knight of Keno
02-07-2004, 06:19 AM
"Yes, she's gonna be fine" Tepe answered quietly and sat in the bed next to Frost. He looked at NeoVenom quietly and then at Frost. Then his look turned to the floor.

Flamehart
02-07-2004, 05:28 PM
The Solaris swerved through the tunnels, and soon started to get closer to Zion. Wolf shouted through the com channel. "This is the Solaris to Zion Control, we're under attack by multiple sentinals on our attempt to enter Zion. We would either like some assistance or allow us to enter, this is an emergency!"

------------------

Hunter fell quite a few times, and was helped up by Raven each time. Both of them were armed with EMP Guns and running about the ship, despite the difficulty of walking during Wolf's driving, checking for sentinals. Raven looked at Hunter worriedly, "Do you think we'll make it..?" Hunter looked back at her and nodded. "Unless someone in Zion hates us that much, we'll be sure to get some help."

Darth NeoVenom
02-10-2004, 11:13 AM
After exiting the Medical center, NeoVenom hopes on one of the turrets again. "How long till we reach Zion?" NeoVenom questions.

Writer
02-11-2004, 04:40 PM
"I would have no idea," Beth says in answer to NeoVenom's question, "but then you would know that since you know I've never been there before."

She grins then starts asking questions of other members of the crew. What's it like in Zion? How did it get its name? Her curiousity could not be satisfied.

Flamehart
02-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Eventually, the Solaris escaped the Sentinals and was close to Zion. Outcast answered Beth's questions as best as he could, but did not bother describing Zion, as Zion Control had just opened up the gates for them and they flew in, introducing them all to the spectacular view of the underground city. The Solaris landed and the crew started getting out, but Wolf stayed behind with some of the technicians to help get the ship back in shape.

Black Knight of Keno
02-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Tepe walked to the bay and flew his bag on to his back and started to walk towards his room.

Mandalorian54
02-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Selene stepped off the Solaris "It is so good to be home," She said, breathing in a deep gulp of air.

Selene and Outcast soon found themselves in the commander's office explaing the details of their mission.

"The Solaris was targeting two young people but during the retrival they picked up a third. Meanwhile the Unwanted recieved a transmission from the Psycosis, in the transmission Captain Psyclone told us to pick up a package taped to the bottom of a payphone in a subway station. The transmission ended soon after his death when sentinals entered his ship. The crew of the Unwanted went to retrieve the package with NeoVenom from the Solaris while the rest of the crew of the Solaris trained their new members.

Inside the matrix Frost encountered Imperial, the last living member of the Psycosis. We also encountered S.W.A.T. , agents, and a young man named Tyrion. ((OOC: We kinda forgot about him.))IC: Soon two of our members were in captive. We rescued them and escaped.

The Solaris began to take the data back to Zion and the Unwanted searched for the Psicosis. When we found the Psicosis everyone was dead, including Imperial. It was a trap, the Unwanted was destroyed and the crew on the ground fought against five sentinals. The Solaris picked up the explosion and turned around, they came and rescued us. We soon found ourselves under heavy persuit by sentinals. But we managed to collapse the roof trapping the sentinals. And now we're here."

This is Selene's report of the mission. The data recieved from the Psycosis shows that the machines have developed a program that when injected into a person jacked into the matrix, a signal is given off from their location in the real world which allows sentinals to locate them and destroy them.

This information was valueable in the fight against the machines, both Selene and Outcast were commended for their bravory in the line of duty.

((So can we rap this up? I think that makes for a good conclusion and I have an Idea for a three part serese if you guys are interested.))

Black Knight of Keno
02-12-2004, 05:41 PM
((Only 13 pages long? Me want more :p Hey, we can't leave thishere to die. We could do many thing's that could continue the story, like trying to destroy the program somehow etc...))

Tepe walked into his room and sat in the bed to think about Frost and was she ok. Then his thoughts wandered around the things that happened and the new guy's hwo should get fully trained etc.

((EDIT: Or do we make another thread that will start from few days after this? But that is NOT a good idea))

Darth NeoVenom
02-12-2004, 10:42 PM
(Out of Character: It's up to Jokemaster to finish off this rpg or not. I haven't seen Matrix Revolution yet, so it wouldn't be a good idea to do things from part three.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Solaris docked, NeoVenom decided to head to his room. He picked up his back and tose it over his shoulder. "So how does Zion look?" he asked the three new members. "Anyways, I'm gonna go off to my room. See you guys later." With that said, NeoVenom walked off to the direction of his room.

weiderudare
02-13-2004, 07:40 AM
(((((((((Bah, i still havent fought in the matrix:( We can make a new thread that starts after a few weeks, as Tepe suggested. But as stated, its up to Jokemaster)))

jokemaster
02-13-2004, 02:31 PM
((OK guys, vote yes or no on new thread, alright?))

Black Knight of Keno
02-13-2004, 04:16 PM
((Yes))

Darth NeoVenom
02-13-2004, 04:19 PM
(Out of Character: Well if a new thread is gonna be made, I think I will hold back on it. Like I said before, I haven't seen Matrix Revolution, so I wouldn't like the movie to be spoiled before seeing it.)

Writer
02-13-2004, 05:35 PM
((I vote yes... and make it a few years later, so the newbies know more about what goes on in both the real and matrix worlds. That way also, Beth's hair will be as long as I would like it:D ))

jokemaster
02-13-2004, 06:30 PM
((Yes: 2
No: 0))

Darth NeoVenom
02-13-2004, 10:48 PM
(Out of Character: I'll vote yes, as long as no one does anything related to Matrix Revolution. :D )

jokemaster
02-13-2004, 10:58 PM
((OK, No spoilers for Revolutions
Yes: 3
No: 0))

Flamehart
02-14-2004, 12:39 AM
((I don't particularly care, whatever the outcome is, I'll go with it.)

Mandalorian54
02-14-2004, 06:16 AM
Well rather than just start a new one, you all saw how unorganized and random this thread started off. And I know alot of you didn't even get any action. So I propose to do a three part serese where I'll provide roles for everyone and a plot. Your actions will still afect the plot.

My Idea wont spoil Revolution either because it will not be linked to the movies at all.

And I also feel bad for Tyrion who kinda got left out.

So I think our options are:

Start a new thread continuing this one's plot to destroy the virus program.

or

Start a new serese altogether.

Well I vote for my new serese, but if you guys want to continue this one it'll give me more time to work on mine cuz it's rather undeveloped and going though alot of changes. And Jokemaster I think you should have a lot more influence on the plot of the next one of this serese if we continue it seings how you started it. It does kinda seem unfair that I took over.

So what do you guys think?

Or I could just do mine entirely on my own and put it in the fan fiction.

Well you guys better decide.

weiderudare
02-14-2004, 11:40 AM
((((I vote yes, mostly cause i got no idea what kind of plot mandolorian has thought of. I say we develop it ourselves.))))

Mandalorian54
02-17-2004, 04:21 AM
Okay so heres what we've got people, pick one of these three.

1) Start a completely new Matrix story.
2) Continue this story with part II.
or
3) Star a three part serese hosted by moi.

I'm gona vote (2) and say when it's done I'll have my three part serese all planned out for us.

jokemaster
02-17-2004, 11:16 AM
((2 for me too.))