PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix Restarted

Pages : [1] 2 3

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 02:51 PM
OK, since the other Matrix RPG failed, and we voted to restart it, here it is.
Rules:
No being an Agent, Neo, or any main character from the movies
The limit is two ships in the real world
This takes place during another cycle of the matrix
No god-moding, or being the one
No player-killing without permission.
No infinite ammo (Reload once in a while)
No superhuman stamina (killing a roomful of enemies without breaking a sweat).
No Star Wars or futuristic weapons (lasers, lightsabers, anything not currently existing)
No killing agents unless they are taken by suprise.
Post character's profile.
Profiles go like this:
Hacker Alias: (Neo, Trinity ETC.)
Place born: (Matrix or Zion)
Alignment: (Machine, Human. Neutral if waiting to be freed)
Bio: (optional, post a small history of your character.
My profile:
Alias: jokemaster
Status Waiting to be freed
Place born: Matrix
Alignment: Neutral
Bio: A teenage hacker, he has recently been trying to hack into one of the ship captain's e-mail.
-----
*It was about 10 PM, Bauerwas trying to hack into the last folder in the system. Finally he broke the password and gained acces. Suprisingly there was only one file in there. Suddenly, he heard footsteps and quickly downloaded the file, closed all windows and opened up a Word file, acting as if though he was doing his homework. Once the footseps faded, he began reading the file. It sounded like that conspiracy crap that had been going around for the last few months, but this one looked real.*

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 03:24 PM
Name:Wilhelm Weiderud
Alias: Shadow
Status Waiting to be freed
Bio: A hacker. like everyone else...:p

Wilhelm(Will) was sitting by his computer in his shaggy apartment, reading through a goverment file. Suddenly, he saw that another person was hacking he's way in.
Will sended a message: "Hello fellow hacker, what do you think off this file...Seems strange to me"

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 03:26 PM
This is going to rule :p

Hacker Alias: Tepe
Alignment: Human
Bio: When he was freed, Tepe learned all the stunts and how to look the Matrix-code. Now he is looking a new captain. Tepe likes to kick Agents asses, althought he every time gets beaten in the minute he is winning(Boo hoo :p ). He have seen the oracle two times. First, when hes first captain led him. Second, when they "bumped" into each other in a park. The second time was interrupted by two agents and ten cop's.

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Hacker Alias: Hunter
Bio: Craig was freed from the Matrix when he was 17. He has brown hair, somewhat long (look at my avatar and sig to see exactly how long). He's a good shot with a sniper rifle and standard assault weapons (M16, M4, AKs, etc.) and knows some Matrix code. He's amazingly superior to the Agents in all forms of kung fu, etc., yet has not actually fought an agent and does not know his vulnerable weaknesses that the Agents will take advantage of.
----------------------------------

Craig appeared in a small room of a long-abandoned building. A phone rang in front of him. "I'm in." He said simply into it and hung up. He walked into a few other rooms were a laptop connected to a wireless internet was. He remembered his mission, he had to find the two who were close to finding out the truth, and, if they felt themselves ready, told them the truth. He didn't want to be the one to break it to them, as he still had a hard time grasping it himself, but ignored that. He typed a few words onto the screen swiftly.

Suddenly, on Bauer and Weiderud's computer, their screen went blank, as if the computer was off, and green letters appeared on the screen.

"Good evening Jokemaster, Shadow."

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 05:09 PM
"Whate?"
Will jumped in his chair...
Jokemaster? Will had heard of Jokemaster before, maybe he was the other hacker...
Will tried Ctrl-alt-del, alt-f4 and other various commands, but none worked.
"Ok, this is spooky..."

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 05:17 PM
In the same time Tepe was driving towards Hunters location with his porsche.
"Hmm... This might get fun" he said to himself and drove on to a little allie. Only a little screech came from the car when it stopped and Tepe stepped out in his black leather suit and his sunglasses on.
In few seconds, sounded a beep sound and Tepe opened the door and stepped in with his Beretta's loaded.

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Craig whirled around, two USPs in his hands, pointed right at Tepe's head. He sighed and holstered his guns. "Don't do that, I thought you were SWAT or something..." Hunter and Tepe knew each other, as their Ships often worked together on some "missions" they did on the Matrix. He turned back to the computer.

Green letters appeared again.

"You can't close this out, don't try."

"You are not alone. You cannot believe what you see or dream is real. Follow the White Rabbit, we'll get you the rest of this information there."

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 05:35 PM
"White rabbit? What does he mean by that?"
Will started examining the computer, checking if any wire was loose.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 05:36 PM
"You get Joke and I get Shadow?" Tepe puts his berettas away and looked Hunter

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 05:44 PM
"They will both be in the same place." He said.

He thought about it, then said, "Sure, I feel much more comfortable talking to someone close to my age.."

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 05:48 PM
"Coming with my car?" Tepe asked and walked next to the laptop.

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 05:52 PM
Craig picked up the laptop and nodded, "I don't have my own, afterall."

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Tepe walked out of the building and unlocked the porsche.
He opened the door and sat on the drivers seat.
"Coming? What place was it?" Tepe started the engine.

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 06:04 PM
"The Nightclub, as usual." Craig responded simply.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 06:15 PM
"Oh god... Again... It's all used out" Tepe smiled and drove out of the allie when Hunter was in the car.
Fifteen minutes later the porsche stopped next to the backdoor and Tepe opened the door taking his beretta out.
He shot the guard at the backdoor and stepped out of the car closing the door and reloading his beretta.
"That's one..."

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 06:33 PM
"Good idea...Make a racket why dont you? At least silence your gun..."

Craig attached a silencer to one of his USPs. "Although killing them is a good idea, so they don't turn into agents and attack us."

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 06:44 PM
Tepe put's a silencer in his Beretta's.
"I had no time to silence my gun's in the car" He said and walked in from the back door. He jumped and kicked the guard hwo tried to surprise him from aside.
"Coming Hunter?"

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 06:45 PM
"Yeah." Hunter follows Tepe as they kill the guards.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Soon Tepe opens the door that leads to the dance floor.
"Where are they...?" Tepe goes throught the open door and walks near the bar

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 06:53 PM
Craig shrugged and walked through the crowd, turning to Tepe, "Buy me a drink, and remember, non alcoholic, I'm only 19.."

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 07:01 PM
"Yeah, whatever..." Tepe ordered two non alcoholic drinks and received two apple juices. "Did I order juice?! Ha!?" Tepe was nearly taking his beretta out but then said that he'd take a beer and Hunter would take something not juice but non alcoholic drink. When he received the drinks he gave the other to Hunter and started to drink his own.
"There... But where's Shadow or Jokemaster..."

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 07:02 PM
"I dunno, but that's one slow White Rabbit if they're not here yet.."

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 07:05 PM
"Slowest ever..." He replied and then got a call in his cellphone.
"Yeah? Ok... ... .... Ok... ... ... Thank for the info..."
Tepe closed the call and sayed that they were in the night club

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Jokemaster saw another person who seemed to be looking for something but didn't know what. He approached him.
"Looking for a rabbit too?"

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 07:16 PM
(Lets just say they're in the nightclub now =P)

Hunter and Tepe walk up to Jokemaster and Shadow.

"Hello boys. I'm Hunter, this is my friend, Tepe."

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 07:19 PM
"You're the one who sent us the message about the rabbit? Can you be more specific next time, I thought we were looking for the Energizer bunny, or some rabbit stew."

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 07:20 PM
"Haha... right.. well I meant a particular person, but nevermind. Jokemaster, come with me, Shadow, Tepe will fill you in."

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 07:23 PM
Jokemaster was a little wary
"Wait a second, how do I know the messages were sent by you? Or that you're not here to kill or arrest me?"

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 07:39 PM
"Because I'm a hacker just like you. Listen. They're coming for you, they want you for something. Tomorrow, someone will call you at work instructing you and Shadow how to get away. Listen to them if you want to live."

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Bauer found it hard to not believe Hunter, he talked, walked, and, except for his clothes, looked like a hacker.
"Who are you?"

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 07:49 PM
"It doesn't matter, but if you want to live, you should heed my warning. If they don't come for you during your work, then we'll come by your place and pick you up and explain the rest later."

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 08:34 PM
Bauer closed his eyes and started to reply when he heard an alarm ring, he opened them again and saw that he was back in his apartment. He hit the snooze button, shook his head. He checked his computer, and sure enought the file was still there. He remembered Hunter's warning on his way to work.

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 08:52 PM
(((((It seems like I missed the rabbit part...:o )))

Will remembered the warning as he went to his work, a boring game company, producing some crappy game. Will thought it was called something like Jedi Knight, but he wasn't sure. He was working on the level designs, but had been stucked at the same place, trying to figure out what the character should do on Vjun.
"Wilhelm Weiderud? I have a package for you."
Will turned around and received the package from the delivery boy. He opened it, and out fell a cellphone. As soon as it hitted his hand, it begun to ring.
"Hello?"

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 09:32 PM
(Time to introduce my captain and Operator :D)

Hacker Alias: Outcast
Bio: Was freed from the Real world at an extremely young age and has lived in the Real World more than he has the Matrix. He is very wise and believes in a prophecy that a man will save Zion (more or less Morpheus lol)

Hacker Alias: Wolf
Place born: Zion
Bio: Was born in Zion, 100% Flesh and blood. He is very reliable and strong, and has had his fair share of fights with the captain.
--------------------

Outcast was on the other end. "They're coming for you. If you want to know who, slowly look over your cubicle to your left, and I mean slowly, don't look suspicious.

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 10:15 PM
The bell rang. Bauer ran out of school and toward the pizza place where he worked part-time. He arrived and checked in. He put on an apron and started working on his first order.

Flamehart
10-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Jokemaster's Cell phone rang, and when he answered it, Wolf's voice came in.

"Ok kiddo. Your in the pantry, correct? Look out the window thingy on the door, the guys in the nice suits are the ones after you. Do it slowly so you don't look suspicious."

jokemaster
10-12-2003, 11:35 PM
He turned around slowly, barely out of view. He saw the agents. He quickly went back to the pantry.
"Who are they? FBI? I haven't done anything that bad... yet."

Black Knight of Keno
10-13-2003, 10:43 AM
Tepe's porsche was parked on backyard of the pizza place.
Tepe was ready for action if Jokemaster would come out of the pizza place.
Tepe holded his new Glock 17 in his hand and was ready to try shooting the Agent's that would come after Jokemaster.
Tepe had his sunglasses on and the porsche was humming quietly that nobody would notice the car.

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 12:50 PM
Will slowly looked up over his cubicle and spotted several policemen and three men dressed in suits.
"Holy ****! Why are they after me?"

rick ulo 11103
10-14-2003, 02:49 AM
rick ulo
alias:
demron
waiting to be freed
place born:
matrix
alligment:neuttral
waiting to be freed
bio:
a hacker like everone else... reading ship captains email
----------
rick was reading something he didnt understand when his mother walked in he quikly switched to a document that was on his comp

rick ulo 11103
10-14-2003, 02:51 AM
ooc srry for copying other peoples posts im just tired and i cant think of anything on my own goodnight:o :o :o

That aside, try using the Edit button for post like this next time. ;)
-Redwing

rick ulo 11103
10-14-2003, 08:47 PM
what ever

Flamehart
10-14-2003, 10:22 PM
((OOC: Don't disrespect/talk back to an admin, trust me, its not a wise idea ;))

Outcast said to Shadow, "I don't know, but if you don't listen to me, you'll find out. There's an empty cubicle across from yours. Go to it."

---------------

Wolf quickly told jokemaster what to do. "Go to the back of the room, open the slot. Yes I know its a garbage chute. Go."

Writer
10-14-2003, 11:28 PM
Hacker Alias: (Not available)
Bio: Bethany is nobody special. She just feels that something is wrong with the world around her. In light of this, she maintains a web site with her ideas of what is wrong with the world. (e.g. Nothing is what it seems is one of her favorite arguments.)

"Bethany!" a voice called up the stairs. "Are you doing your homework?"

Beth rolled her eyes and brought up her writing assignment.

"Yes, Mom!" she yells back. When she hears her dad step away from her door, she brings the internet window up again and continues posting the updates on her web site.

Today's topic: Strange Happenings

jokemaster
10-14-2003, 11:39 PM
Jokemaster crouch-walked over to the chute and opened it.
"What? Do I jump in?" He asked jokingly.

Writer
10-14-2003, 11:43 PM
Bethany was finally satsified with her changes and left her house to go to her favorite pizza place. She stopped short when she was just about there. A group of businessmen were standing at the door. She decided to walk around until they left since she didn't like going into places with so many people around.

jokemaster
10-14-2003, 11:47 PM
Jokemaster saw his boss pointing straight at his post, and saw the men in business suits come over. He decided to take a chance and jumped into the chute. He fell in front of Bethany.

Writer
10-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Bethany jumped back, startled at the sudden apperance of this kid. She looked around and figured he probably came from... oh yuck! A garbage chute? He must be running from somebody. What did he do, steal some pizza? She decided to speak.

"You startled me a bit there," she said.

jokemaster
10-15-2003, 12:05 AM
Jokemaster looked up, glad to see a semi-friendly face.
"Yeah, well you're gonna be more startled by what me be coming after me."
With that, he stood up, took a pepperoni bag off his shirt, and put the cell phone to his ear once again.
"What now?"

Darth NeoVenom
10-15-2003, 01:33 AM
(Out of Character: I didn't notice that the new Matrix thread was up.)

Hacker Alias: NeoVenom
Bio: Was a hacker back in the Matrix.

(I'll be on anyone's ship. Just let me know. Oh yeah...I had a matrix character named Shadow...but oh well. hahaha :D)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom pulls his motorcycle next to Tepe and parks it. "What's up Tepe. I'm here for backup." NeoVenom says in a calm voice as he grins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: NeoVenom's attire is very similar to Neo in the first Matrix.)

Black Knight of Keno
10-15-2003, 11:33 AM
"Oh... Hi Venom!" Tepe opened his porsche's door, got out and put his USP away.
He started to walk towards the pizza place's carbage shoot.
He looked around the corner and saw Jokemaster and Bethany.
Tepe walked towards them quietly and when he was few meters away from them, he stopped.
"Hello, Jokemaster... Come with me if you dont want to die.", Tepe said and looked Joke seeing an agent coming towards them.

Darth NeoVenom
10-15-2003, 12:20 PM
NeoVenom lowers his sunglasses and looks around to make sure nothing bad is gonna happen. He then checked his two pistols to make sure they are fully loaded.

Writer
10-15-2003, 01:17 PM
Beth looked from the agent to Tepe to Jokemaster. Suddenly, she felt nervous.

"What's going on here?" she asked.

weiderudare
10-15-2003, 01:25 PM
Will did as he was asked to do, and in the end found himself in a backyard.
"Ok, what now??"

Black Knight of Keno
10-15-2003, 01:37 PM
"Jokemaster... You... In my porsche!! Now!!" Tepe shouted and took his USP out.

Darth NeoVenom
10-15-2003, 03:02 PM
NeoVenom heard the shouting and runs to the spot. "Damn, an agent." he says under his breath. He looks at Beth and sees that she is frighten, "Come miss, let me take you to safety. This place isn't a safe place to be at right now." He then offers his hand.

Black Knight of Keno
10-15-2003, 03:14 PM
When jokemaster starts running towards Tepe's porsche, Tepe runs towards the agent shooting. The agent dodges the bullets and soon they are in a fist fight and Tepe is losing.
Few minutes later, Tepe flys nxt to the porsche and the agent looks him. The agent kicked Tepe obviosly.
"Goddamnit... Venom... Take the kids to safety... I'll come after you in a minute..." When he said that, he looked the agent and stud up.
tepe started to run towards the agent and the fight continued except now Tepe was winning for a while. Then he flew again next to his porsche.
Tepe walked to his trunk and opened it. He took two sai's and two nunchaku's. He attacked again.

Black Knight of Keno
10-15-2003, 03:14 PM
When jokemaster starts running towards Tepe's porsche, Tepe runs towards the agent shooting. The agent dodges the bullets and soon they are in a fist fight and Tepe is losing.
Few minutes later, Tepe flys nxt to the porsche and the agent looks him. The agent kicked Tepe obviosly.
"Goddamnit... Venom... Take the kids to safety... I'll come after you in a minute..." When he said that, he looked the agent and stud up.
tepe started to run towards the agent and the fight continued except now Tepe was winning for a while. Then he flew again next to his porsche.
Tepe walked to his trunk and opened it. He took two sai's and two nunchaku's. He attacked again.

Darth NeoVenom
10-15-2003, 04:11 PM
NeoVenom shouts towards Tepe, "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN TEPE. JUST RUN!!" He distracts the agent as he shoots bullets from his two pistols. The agent dodges them with ease.

Writer
10-15-2003, 04:48 PM
"I can see that!" Beth said, eyes wide. She didn't need a second invitation and followed NeoVenom.

Darth NeoVenom
10-15-2003, 05:20 PM
"Tepe, I'm gonna take the motorcycle. Quickly, take the car. We gotta move out before other agents appear." He then goes on the motorcycle and looks back at Beth. "Hang tight." he says. He then quickly reloads his pistols and starts up the motorcycle.

Writer
10-15-2003, 06:28 PM
Beth hung on to NeoVenom and shook her head grimly at herself. What was she doing, trusting a complete stranger like this? Then she thought of that guy in the suit. Wierd. Something else to add to her web site.

jokemaster
10-15-2003, 08:17 PM
Jokemaster saw the agent do that too. He stood, freezed by shock for a few moments before realizing that he, it whatever that was, was coming after him. He scrambled to reach venom's motorcycle.

Writer
10-15-2003, 09:45 PM
"Is there seriously room on this for more than two people?" Beth asked, surprised.

jokemaster
10-15-2003, 09:57 PM
((OK, tepe said that my char went with venom so....))
Jokemaster jumped in at the very back of the motorcycle, barely on it. He didn't mind, as long as he was away from that thing.

Flamehart
10-15-2003, 10:12 PM
(introducing new char from the other Matrix RPG)
Hacker Alias: Raven
Bio: A close friend of Hunter. She backs him up the best she can, and cares for him quite a bit.
--------------------

Suddenly the agent was knocked back by an assailant from above. A second person was behind the agent and shot him in the back of the head as he flew back.

Hunter (Who had knocked the agent back) turned toward the group. "You could have been faster, guys, don't worry. Outcast will tell us the telephone location in a few minutes."

Raven holstered her gun as the agent reverted back to a security guard. "Cmon, lets get out of here. Outcast is getting Shadow and will wait for us at the checkpoint."
--------------------------

Outcast said to Shadow, "Good, your out. Now, I want you to climb that fence, go down Main Street, and you'll find a tattered old apartment. Go inside, third floor, room 312." Outcast also forwarded this message to the group and told them to get a move on.

Mandalorian54
10-15-2003, 10:27 PM
Hacker Alias: Selene
Place born: matrix
Bio: She was freed from the matrix from a young age and her origional name is long forgotton she now goes by the name of Selene. Selene is a very attractive woman and because of it has problems with relationships, she never can tell weather men just want her for her looks or for her personality.

Selene came onto the main deck of 'the Hunted', said helo to her crew, and stood by the main computer checking out what was going on. She was whearing the usual rags and her black hair hung loose just above her shoulders.

rick ulo 11103
10-15-2003, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AOTJ_Craig
[B]((OOC: Don't disrespect/talk back to an admin, trust me, its not a wise idea ;))

i ment to say ok by whatever

-------------------------------------------

rick got out of his room to go to his friends house when he saw a bunch of people running by he did not know what to think but he ignored them it was probably nothing

Writer
10-15-2003, 10:52 PM
Beth sat quietly behind NeoVenom, wondering where she was going and how soon she could get home. She didn't like how things were going, but she sure didn't want to stay with that wierd guy in the suit. Who knows what he would have done to her!!???

rick ulo 11103
10-15-2003, 11:07 PM
rick noticed that one of the guys had a gun and he was atraacted to guns so he followed them

Darth NeoVenom
10-15-2003, 11:13 PM
"Hang on tight." NeoVenom then sees that Jokemaster is barely on the motorcycle. "You sure you're ok back there. You can go with Outcast." He then points out to Jokemaster whose Outcast. "Or you can go with Tepe." He points out Tepe. "Is everyone ok?" he says with a calm voice.

Flamehart
10-15-2003, 11:13 PM
Craig was riding his own motorcycle alongside Beth. He turned to her and said, "I know how you feel. Like Alice in wonderland, tumbling down a rabbit hole, but how far does that rabbit hole go, and where does it stop?" Craig smirked, remembering that Outcast had told him that, and he looked behind him to see that Raven was keeping up. He turned to Tepe to see if he had been wounded badly in the fight.

Writer
10-15-2003, 11:21 PM
For a moment, Beth was speechless. Craig had captured her thoughts almost exactly... but she wouldn't have phrased it that way. Finally, she found her tongue.

"Something is wrong with our world, isn't there?" she asked. "I was right!"

She was given a puzzled stare and she explained.

"I run a web site talking about how messed up the world is," she said. "I'm right, aren't I? There is something going on here that isn't apparent, isn't there?"

Darth NeoVenom
10-15-2003, 11:25 PM
"A lot of things are wrong with this world. I'm afraid to say." NeoVenom looks back at Beth as he speaks. He then lower his head and frowns.

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 12:03 AM
Jokemaster jumped from Venom's motorcycle and to Craig's.
"We will be going to the same place?"
The last thing he wanted was to get separated, especially with those wierd guys chasing them.

Flamehart
10-16-2003, 12:08 AM
Hunter nodded, and they arrived at the apartment at the same time Shadow did. Hunter gave the go ahead for everyone to go in while he made sure no one followed.

((Haha, we posted at the same time))

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 12:08 AM
NeoVenom follows Craig and makes sure that Beth is allright. "We're almost there." he says in a calm voice to Beth.

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 12:25 AM
Jokemaster got into the apartment. He sat down, and waited for Beth to arrive. He was extremely scared.

Flamehart
10-16-2003, 12:29 AM
Raven opened the door to the room and signaled for the three they helped go in. Hunter then used a different door for them to go through to wait for them if they chose to see the truth...

---------------

Outcast welcomed Beth, Will, and Bauer. "I'm glad you came, please, take a seat.." He took his own seat in a tattered, red cusioned chair. He looked at them both. "There is something wrong with this world, and you three are here because you are one of the few who have noticed it. You are starting to believe your dreams are more real than your real life. Have you ever wanted to wake up from something you thought was a dream, only to realize it's real? This is called the Matrix. It is everywhere, even in this very room. It is there when you turn on the TV, when you go to work, when your on the highway, whatever your doing, the Matrix is there. It is a virtual world pulled over our eyes. Now, I am making you an offer."

He pulled 3 blue pills and 3 red pills.

"Take the red pill, and you will be shown the truth, the Real World, and what the Matrix really is. However...take the Blue Pill, and you'll return to your regular life, pondering the meaning of it and remembering nothing of this."

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 01:31 AM
NeoVenom watches the three to see what decision they are going to make. He then tilts his head to the side, cracking his neck.

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 01:34 AM
"Which one isn't the laxative?" Asked Bauer, trying to cheer himself up, but failing.

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 01:37 AM
"Don't worry. All of us went thru this." NeoVenom says to Bauer, trying to make him feel comfortable.

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 01:45 AM
Bauer had always been a curious kid. That had gotten him into trouble a lot of times, so, naturally, he chose the red pill.

weiderudare
10-16-2003, 10:42 AM
Will looked around and barely listened to Outcast... He heard the part about the pills.
"What do I have to lose?"
He smiled and choose the red pill.

Writer
10-16-2003, 12:13 PM
Beth rolled her eyes.

"A choice between two pills," she says. "Both could kill me. Since that might be the case, I'd take the blue one since I favor blue over red. Better to die with a nice color, right?"

She thinks some more about it.

"I've always been curious, though," she says. She sighs angrily. "Oh, fine. Give me the red one."

Black Knight of Keno
10-16-2003, 12:40 PM
Shiny, black porsche stops with a creech next to the house everyone else are.
Tepe openes the door, comes out, closes the door and locks it.
"Ouch... My hand... Goddamn agent..." he said to himself and then he stepped in the house.
In few minutes he was next to Venom.
"Hi... Did I miss something?"

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 12:45 PM
"What's up Tepe?" NeoVenom says as he sees Tepe entering the room. NeoVenom then looks at Outcast to see if he needs any assistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: Whose ship am I on? :D)

Black Knight of Keno
10-16-2003, 03:46 PM
((NeoVenom, that could be nice to know :p ... LOL...))

Tepe throws his USP on the ground and looks NeoVenom.
"God damn it... I'm empty and I need a gun... I have only my nunchaku's and sai's..."

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 04:02 PM
"I have an extra Uzi." NeoVenom hands Tepe his extra Uzi. NeoVenom then checks his two pistols and his Uzi. "I'm good to go."

Black Knight of Keno
10-16-2003, 04:28 PM
Tepe takes the Uzi.
"Thanks NeoVenom... You know... I feel that these new guys will do something great" Tepe said and stepped out of the room, walked to his car, unlocked it and got in it.
He looked the building again and drove then away from the allie.
Soon he stopped next to a car shop and sold his porsche.
Then he looked the many cars and leaved there. He walked towards another store. It was a bike store. He bought a street bike and soon he was ina hamburger place, eating.
He called NeoVenom and asked him to meet him in the hamburger place he was in...

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 06:04 PM
NeoVenom answers Tepe call, "I'm gonna see if these guys need help. If not, I'll met you over there."

Flamehart
10-16-2003, 10:38 PM
(Well one of you can be on my ship, but I've already got most of a crew planned, and I'm probably gonna have these 3 on my ship too, so we need some more people on the second ship.)

Outcast dimissed NeoVenom, "We can take it from here." He looked at Shadow, knowing he hadn't listened much. "What do you have to lose? Plenty, with either choice. If you do not decide to listen more often now that you have chosen your path," He handed them all cups of water to help wash down the pills. "You will fail." He got up and went into the next room, where some machinery was set up, Hunter looking over the controls, and Raven getting all the equipment set up.

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 11:11 PM
Jokemaster gulped down some water along with the pill, then he walked into the next room.
"WOAH! What is this for, and how much did this cost?"

Flamehart
10-16-2003, 11:33 PM
Outcast indicated to three seats and asked them to sit down. "The process will begin in a few minutes, take your seats.."

They all sat down and Raven began attaching some strange cords onto them.

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 11:36 PM
Jokemaster was still terrified, but he had taken the pill voluntarily, and he would go through all the process. He sat down.

weiderudare
10-17-2003, 08:24 AM
Will looked around, a bit bored. He was bored of the world he lived in. He hoped for something to happen, and he thought it had started,but what would happen?
He sat down on a chair

Darth NeoVenom
10-17-2003, 11:53 AM
NeoVenom walks out the building and goes on his mototrcycle. He starts the engine and rides off to where Tepe said he was going to be. He enters fast food restuarant and sees Tepe sitting down on one on the taable. NeoVenom takes a seat across from Tepe. "In a few minutes, I'm going to jack out of the Matrix." NeoVenom whispers to Tepe.

Black Knight of Keno
10-17-2003, 04:28 PM
"Nice... How's the newbies? Their freed soon?" Tepe asked and looked two polices that came in the place and ordered coffee and some donuts.
"Damn... Cop's... Lets get out of here... Meet me in my old plase... You know the address" He said and walked out leaving some money on the table for the waithress.
Soon he was on his bike and driving towards his old home.

Darth NeoVenom
10-17-2003, 05:46 PM
NeoVenom stands up from his seat and makes sure that me doesn't seem suspicious to the cops. He exits the restaurant and goes on his motorcycle. He then calls Outcast to find out how the kids are doing.

Black Knight of Keno
10-17-2003, 06:38 PM
Tepe's new motorbike stops in front of his old appartment.
He jumps off from the bike and walks in his appartment.
Soon he is in a large room, lighted by five lamp's one in each corner and one in the middle. There is fifteen computers in the room, in the middle of the room is , CD player and a computer that playes some of the music. Tepe sat in one of the chairs and started to do something. He looked the phone, next to the CD player for a while, then he continued doing something with the computer

Writer
10-18-2003, 12:09 AM
Beth takes a seat next to the boys and relaxes.

"How long till we're dead?" she jokes. Then she becomes serious. "What exactly was that pill and what are you doing now?"

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 12:28 AM
"Hey don't worry, odds are that only 2/3 of us will survive, so look to your the guy on your left, and look twoards me. And say a prayer for us because we're dying and you won't even get a scratch."

Writer
10-18-2003, 12:33 AM
"Where did that oddball theory come up?" Beth asks, obviously surprised.

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 12:38 AM
"Read it in the newspaper, when using dangerous machinery" He points to the machines in the room. "And something goes wrong, 2/3 of the people using the machinery, or it is being used on, will probably die."

Writer
10-18-2003, 12:40 AM
"And what makes you so sure that I won't be in that 2/3?" Beth continued, deciding to at least try keeping her mind of of what was going on in the room. "For all you know, you may be the one to live in such a situation."

Mandalorian54
10-18-2003, 01:43 AM
As Selene watched what was going on through the computer code she noticed something odd, "What's that?" She asked (her operator), and pointed at the screen where she saw the odd glitch.

Unknown to her crew and those in the matrix the agents had followed them, and were setting up a trap...

((Just thought I'dd throw in a twist, edit: I guess I'll be on the second ship. And say Selene is my Captain, I'll edit my other post))

Flamehart
10-18-2003, 02:40 AM
The operator on Hunter's ship noticed the same and informed Outcast quickly. Outcast turned. "We don't have much time.."

He started pressing buttons and then suddenly, a mirror near the 3 people that was broken, shimmered and formed into one whole, fixed mirror.

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 02:48 AM
"OK, this sh** is officially freaking me out"

Writer
10-18-2003, 02:52 AM
"And your saying stuff like that isn't helping anybody else relax," Beth snapped. She didn't like the looks of this.

This is way beyond what I had imagined, she thought.

Flamehart
10-18-2003, 03:08 AM
Raven looked at them, "G'head touch it..." She was obviously wanting to get out of there..badly.

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 06:24 AM
"S***... Agents..." Tepe said when he heard many footsteps coming towards the computer room. He turned off the computer, ran to a window, opened it and jumped out. He landed near hids bike so he got in his bike and soon he parked the bike next to the house where the new guys are. He noticed that there was no door and the windows were made from bricks.
"Oh no... Get the hell out of there guys..." He said and drove out of there calling the second ships operator asking where to jack out.

((I guess that im in the same ship as Selene))

weiderudare
10-18-2003, 08:24 AM
"Im gonna touch that thing?"
Will hesitated and carefully touched it.
"Ok, is this normal?"
He said when a part of the mirror started "crawling" up his arm...

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 12:54 PM
Jokemaster touched the mirror, and watched in horror as it started spreading all over his body.
"Told you you'd probably be the third who survived."

Writer
10-18-2003, 01:18 PM
Beth recoiled from the mirror after seeing what was happening to the boys.

"I knew we'd die!" she screamed. She tried to get out of the chair, but was restrained.

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Jokemaster tried to say something, but the liquid was already reaching his mouth.

weiderudare
10-18-2003, 02:09 PM
"It's cold! I knew this was going to be a bad da.."
With that, the liquied reached Will's mouth

(((((You can send us in now. Please, before we die))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 02:18 PM
((Sorry for the char controlling everyone :p))
Jokemaster, Shade and Beth wake up in a "Egg" and break the top of it gasping of air. They couldn't see the machine that took the plugs out of them and soon they were in somekind of water, allmost drowning when two ships come hovering above and picking them up

Darth NeoVenom
10-18-2003, 03:03 PM
NeoVenom calls the ship's operator, "I need an exit and FAST!" He then rides off his motorcycle as two agents chase him in a car. "I'm being tailed by two agents!" NeoVenom then looks back and starts firing at the car the agents were in with his uzi. Bullets start penerating and flicking off the car, but they haven't hit the agents. "Damn it." he says under his breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: I forgot the operator's name :( )

Flamehart
10-18-2003, 03:22 PM
(Well if your on my ship, its Wolf)

Outcast called NeoVenom. "We have a phone set up back at the old building, quick, get over here, we don't know how long we can let it sit. Damn, theres agents outside, find another route inside or another phone entirely." With that, Outcast hung up.

Raven wished them two good luck and picked up the phone, then vanished. Hunter and Outcast held the fort until NeoVenom could come.

Darth NeoVenom
10-18-2003, 03:32 PM
NeoVenom adds gas to the motorcycle and hurries to the directions that Wolf gave him. As he turns the corner to the building, he stops the motorcycle and looks over to the it. He sees three agents outside the old building. "Damn. Here goes nothing." He speeds off towards the agents. As the agents are shooting at him, he swerves left to right. He then stands up on his motorcycle and jumps off. The motorcycle slams into the agents as NeoVenom crashes thru a window right above them.

NeoVenom tumbles on the floor. His face is cut up alittle. He then rushes to the room that Outcast and Hunter are in. He hears the phone ring on the table as he enters the room.

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 03:36 PM
"I need an exit... Now..." He said to the phone, waiting for his ships operator to give the location.

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 06:43 PM
Jokemaster woke up. He was on what looked like a hospital bed, but this was definetly not a hospital. He looked around and saw Will and Beth on the beds nearby.

Flamehart
10-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Hunter was gone, already through. Outcast nodded to it, and waited for NeoVenom to pick it up, then went right after him.

There was a voice near Beth, Will, and Jokemaster (Long forgot his first name =P). "Do not try and open you eyes, as it might hurt. After all, you've never used them."

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 10:25 PM
Jokemaster had already closed his eyes.
"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

Mandalorian54
10-18-2003, 11:55 PM
My operator:

alias: Holster
born: Zion
Bio: He is a good friend of Selene and has been her operator ever since she was the captain. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

Edit:

Holster typed quickly on the computer to locate an exit. "Head down that street until you reach Bradson St. It's going to be quite a drive so hold on, but it's the most straightforward exit I can find, after Bradson theres a pizza place on the corner, in the back of the store theres a phone."

Darth NeoVenom
10-19-2003, 12:24 AM
NeoVenom gets jacked out of the Matrix. He opens his eyes, sits up, and cracks his neck. "That was close. I almost got caught by the agents." he said to Hunter, Raven and the others. "Heard from Tepe yet?" he questions his captain. "He said he was heading towards his old place. I was going to go, but agents cut me off."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: What are the ships names? :D)

Flamehart
10-19-2003, 12:39 AM
(Mando and Tepe's is The Hunted, I dunno what ours is, u think of one :-P)

Outcast looked at the 3. "I mean exactly what I said. You have never used your eyes before, until now. Welcome...to the Real World."

Darth NeoVenom
10-19-2003, 01:11 AM
(Out of character: We can name it the Solar Cruiser..:D That name is good?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom exits the core and heads to where Beth, Will, and Bauer are. "How are they doing?"

Flamehart
10-19-2003, 02:21 AM
((OOC sure why not, but lets let Jokemaster, wildjedi, and weider have a say before we make a decision))

Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 05:17 AM
Tepe parked his bike a block away from the pizza place and runned to the pizza places backroom. He answers the phone and jacks out.
Somebody takes the plug out and Tepe soon is standing in his room, thinking new ways to practise.

Mandalorian54
10-19-2003, 08:03 PM
((OOC: Right now I have to say the story sucks. Well it needs an acctual plot for one. So alow me to provide a plot, I have a prety good one in my head that just may be interesting. I'm not going to clue you in cuz it's just more fun that way, so just follow along.))

(first off I'll post both ships' crews.)

---------------------------------------------------

The Solar Cruiser (might I suggest Solaris as a better name?)
Captain:
Outcast

Crew:
Wolf-operator
Hunter
NeoVenom
Raven

Others Onboard:
Jokemaster-recently freed
Shadow-recently freed
Beth-recently freed

The Unwanted (Since Craig named his first guy Hunter I think I'll change my ships name to 'The Unwanted')
Captain:
Selene

Crew:
Holster-operator
Tepe
Frost
Cinder
Red Lotus

Others Onboard:
N/A

--------------------------------------

(And to introduce my three new crew members)

Alias: Frost
Born: Matrix

Alias: Cinder
Born: Matrix

Bio for Frost and Cinder: They are albino twins, with white hair and red eyes. They have both been with Selene from the begining.

Alias: Red Lotus
Born:Matrix
Bio: He was a captain of a ship a few years ago, and a good friend of Selene, but when his crew was killed by agent's Selene saved his life. Ever since he's been a crew member on her ship.

-------------------------------------------

((And now the plot begins.))

Selene informed the Solaris(or Solar Cruiser) that Tepe got out alright and then headded off for some rest. Just as she was turning off the lights a transmission came in. Selene rushed over to the computer to see a familiar captain talking very quickly and sounding worried, "...Dropped off in the tunnels under Glendon St. taped to the bottom of a phone with the numbers 36 above it, It's important that this..." There was a loud crash and sawing sound, sparks shot everywhere and The captain turned around quickly as a sentinel peeled it's way through the celing and a bloody clawed tenticle peirced his chest and protruded from his back. As he screemed in pain the transmission was lost.

Selene felt sick in the stomach and quickly sounded an alarm to wake up the others and rushed to the front of the ship, 'I used to date that guy' she thought as she rushed to check the perimeter scanners to make sure there were no sentinals nearby, the thought brought a tear to her eye.

Holster rushed to her side rubbing his eyes, "what's wrong?"

"I got a shocking transmishion from captain Psiclone, I've just made sure theres no sentinals in the emmidiate sector."

Holster noticed her eyes were red, "Somthing terrible has happened."

"He's dead."

Holster placed a comforting hand on Selene's shoulder. Just then the other members came into the room.

Selene looked up to Holster and wiped her eyes, "Patch us through to the Solaris(or Solar Cruiser).

Darth NeoVenom
10-20-2003, 12:39 AM
(Out of character: I think Solaris is a better name :D)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom walks over to the computer and notices that a transmission is being sent. "Captain. We getting a message from someone." NeoVenom shouts to Outcast.

Flamehart
10-20-2003, 12:56 AM
((OOC: Aye))

Outcast comes over and accepts the transmission

"Yes, Selene?" Outcast says to her, wondering what the sudden call is about. He had gotten her other message saying Tepe got through, but what could this be about?

Black Knight of Keno
10-20-2003, 10:31 AM
Tepe runs to the main deck putting his shirt on.
"What is it Selene?" He askes when he stops next to Selene

Writer
10-20-2003, 03:17 PM
When Beth wakes up, she can't figure out where she is. She tries to open her eyes, but winces in pain. It's extremely bright.

"Not what I expected," she mumbles.

Darth NeoVenom
10-20-2003, 03:51 PM
"How you're feeling?" NeoVenom asks Beth. He then grabs something to each.

Writer
10-20-2003, 04:02 PM
"What happened?" Beth asked. She felt weak, but didn't want to say anything about how she felt.

Darth NeoVenom
10-20-2003, 04:06 PM
"We freed you. This is the real world. You never used your muscles before. Also, if you're wondering why your eyes hurt so much, it is because you've never used them."

Writer
10-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Definately not what I was expecting, Beth thought.

"I suppose I should be content to stay here then, shouldn't I?" she said, irritation coming through her voice because she couldn't do anything.

Darth NeoVenom
10-20-2003, 04:57 PM
"Yeah...for now. But once we fix you up, you can move freely." NeoVenom says. "Right now you should rest."

Writer
10-20-2003, 05:06 PM
"Right," Beth says, not able to think of anything else. Her mind is racing over what NeoVenom said. This is the real world? So that meant she was living in a fake one before. Did that mean that she wasn't going to be able to continue updating her web site? Darn!

"So if this is the real world, where was I before?" she finally asked.

Darth NeoVenom
10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
"You were in something called the Matrix. Have you ever noticed things out of the ordinary? Have you ever heard things out of the ordinary?" He questions Beth.

Writer
10-20-2003, 05:33 PM
"That's what I based my web site on," Beth replied.

Darth NeoVenom
10-20-2003, 05:50 PM
"Oh ok. Yeah, those types of things are kinda bending the rules that the Matrix applies. Like once you know how to bend certain rules, you'll be able to do some pretty amazing things." says NeoVenom.

Black Knight of Keno
10-20-2003, 06:36 PM
"Selene? Can I go in...? I need to do something" Tepe says and looks Salene. Then he walks next to the plugin-chairs thinking something.
"I must meditate in Matrix... It's the only place that I can conguer my fears and hate" He whispers to himself. Everyone hears that he was whispering ti himself but they didn't hear what did he whisper

jokemaster
10-20-2003, 08:21 PM
"Seen and heard unusual stuff? That describes my basic schoolday."

Flamehart
10-20-2003, 09:07 PM
Hunter walked over to NeoVenom, put his hands up like a little talking mouth, then snapped them shut, as if to signify to stop babbling. "Outcast will give them the full details later, NeoVenom, don't spoil the suprise!!"

Writer
10-20-2003, 09:54 PM
"I bet you've never seen a phone disappear just as you were about to use it," Beth says to Jokemaster.

Darth NeoVenom
10-20-2003, 10:49 PM
NeoVenom whispers to Hunter, "Sorry." He then scratches his head and says to the others, "See you later." NeoVenom walks out of the room.

Writer
10-20-2003, 11:05 PM
"You got in trouble for talking too much?" Beth asked laughing. Then she waited for answers from both NeoVenom and Jokemaster.

Darth NeoVenom
10-20-2003, 11:10 PM
NeoVenom replies, "I didn't get in trouble." He starts laughing. "I would ruin certain things, that is all."

Writer
10-21-2003, 12:07 AM
"So Jokemaster, or whatever your name is," Beth said, "have you ever seen a phone disappear when you were just about to grab and use it? A lot of people think I'm crazy after I announced on my website that I had."

Flamehart
10-21-2003, 12:26 AM
((OOC I Think its time to speed things up))

Several days passed and the operations on Beth, Jokemaster, and Shadow continued. Soon, they were able to walk, talk, and see just like everyone else. They also noticed that they had a hole on the back of their head. About a day or so later, they were set on beds, and Outcast looked at them. "This will feel a bit strange." Suddenly the needles were pushed into the holes in their head and they were jacked into the Matrix. Then Outcast soon followed and they were all in a white void.

"Welcome to the Construct. We can use this room to pull up anything we want. Chairs, doors, television, even weapons. Please, have a seat."

Three cusioned chairs appeared near them, next to a TV.

weiderudare
10-21-2003, 08:21 AM
"This is strange... Can I get some sort of explanition?"
Will sat down on one of the chair's

(((((Sorry that I can't post right now, having trouble with internet))))

Writer
10-21-2003, 05:40 PM
"Do I dare trust the chair?" Beth muttered after seeing how easily it appeared and figuring that it could disappear just as easily. Then she spoke louder.

"The construct?" she asked. "Something with a name like that needs more explanation."

jokemaster
10-21-2003, 08:42 PM
((Sorry, haven't been able to accsess a computer, since my moniter is screwing up))
Jokemaster: No, I haven't seen a phone dissapear. But I have seen a pencil dissapear right before I grab it. I've seen kids jump to land a slam-dunk, and suddenly appear on the roof. I've seen some people who have walked into police stations, not jails, and never come out. Anyway, what's with the TV?

Flamehart
10-21-2003, 09:59 PM
Outcast sits in his own chair, and looks at the others. "All items in the Construct are under our control, we won't make them disappear, trust me. That is the first step to understanding the Matrix. Trust, and Belief. As for the Television, we'll get to that later."

weiderudare
10-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Will looked at Outcast and then back at the TV.
"Ok, you want to explain everything? Thing's that disappear happens all the time. If you say that we have lived in a data program, well, every program has it bug's and fault's. Can't you use them?"

Writer
10-22-2003, 09:30 PM
"So the real question here is do I trust you," Beth said. She sat down.

jokemaster
10-22-2003, 10:33 PM
Jokemaster saw that the chair didn't dissapear under Beth and sat down.

Mandalorian54
10-22-2003, 11:26 PM
((Um...I had to work yesterday sorry to have left that hanging in the air but man you guys post way too much, I don't know if it's healthy.))

Selene turned to Tepe, "Sorry Tepe I'm going to need you, but first theres somthing we all need to see."

Selene bagan to adress the crew of the Solaris as the various crew members began to apear, it was still early. "List carefully, and watch, theres somthing we all need to see. I received a transmission from the Psicosis."

After both crews had gathered Selene relayed the transmission.

Captain Cyclone stood in the screen looking very worried, "This is Captain Cyclone of the Psicosis we are in persuit by centinals and I fear we will not be alive long. I must get to the matter at hand, we have so little time left. There is a package which we dropped off in the tunnels under Glendon St. taped to the bottom of a phone with the numbers 36 above it, It's important that this..." There was a loud crash and sawing sound, sparks shot everywhere and The captain turned around quickly as a sentinel peeled it's way through the celing and a bloody clawed tenticle peirced his chest and protruded from his back. As he screemed in pain the transmission was lost.

Selene remained silent as the others contemplated the shocking message.

Flamehart
10-22-2003, 11:56 PM
Wolf downloaded the file onto the computer so as to show it to Outcast when he got back. "I'm sorry Selene.. I'll get this to Outcast ASAP, he's training the new guys right now."

----------

Outcast was wearing sunglasses, so his eyes were hidden, but his smile toward Will was not. "Someone here is catching on fast. Yes, we take advantage of the Matrix's bugs. There are some bugs, that are more harmful than good. As of now, the Matrix follows the standard Physics. Gravity, weight, mass, etc. However, the Matrix is like a game. And any person who has played a game knows there are ways to bend the rules. Some rules in the Matrix are bendable. Others can be broken entirely. Like so, Wolf, load the jump program. They were suddenly on a rooftop. Outcast looked at the group and smiled. "All you have to do...is free your mind. Believe you can make the jump." He turned and ran across the rooftop and leaped, landing on the building across the street from it. He turned back and looked at the 3, and waited.((OOC Now remember guys you can't make it, no one makes the first jump :D))

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 12:09 AM
"WHAT? ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TYPE NOCLIP?!!?!? WHERE'S THE FREAKING CONSOLE?!" Jokemaster yelled at Outcast after seeing how tall the building were.

Flamehart
10-23-2003, 12:17 AM
Outcast shouted back, "There is no console, there is no mouse, there is no keyboard. How would you go about typing it!? Do not think about it. Clear your mind, and KNOW that you can do it!" He looked at the group, shaking his head.

--------------
Raven looked at the screen, "Think they'll make the first jump?"
"No one makes the first jump," said Wolf.

Hunter looked and said, "No, but, what if they do?"

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 12:42 AM
Jokemaster suddenly recognized what this was. It wasn't to find out if they could jump or not, it wasn't a test at all, it was to teach them
"This isn't a test, it's a lesson. Come on, we can't do it on the first time, but we can make the fall less painful. Instead of jumping forward, stay near the building. Grab onto the closest ledge you can, and swing through the window."

Darth NeoVenom
10-23-2003, 01:52 AM
Viewing the screen, NeoVenom says, "I doubt it. As much as I freed my mind back then, I didn't made the jump. No one did." NeoVenom then questions Wolf "By the way, what was that transmission all about?"

weiderudare
10-23-2003, 06:17 AM
"Yes, it's probably a way to show that someday, we can do it.... But really, I don't think that I will get that hurt.... COWABUNGA!"
With that Will ran and jumped, only to fall down into the street.
"Ouch...."

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 10:51 AM
Jokemaster turned to Beth
"Your choice. Either our way, or their way"

weiderudare
10-23-2003, 06:20 PM
Will slowly rose from the ground.
"Damn it. So pain feels the same in the Matrix. But this isn't the Matrix right? This is in the Construct... So why am I feeling pain. This is weird...."
Will sat down on the ground, waiting for the rest to jump.

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 08:09 PM
((Wonder where wildjedi is))
"SEE WHAT I TOLD YOU?!" Asked Jokemaster to will.

Mandalorian54
10-23-2003, 09:03 PM
When the rest of The Unwanted's crew had gathered Selene gathered and adressed them, "I don't know what this is all about but it's got to be serious. Two ships have been destroyed and their crews killed, whatevers taped to the bottom of that phone must be important." The others listned carefully as she made plans to retrieve the package. "Tepe, I want you to go into the matrix with Frost and Cinder, Tepe, you retrieve the package, Frost and Cinder, you stay close and observe, if anything goes wrong you two will need to pull him out of there," The albino twins nodded. "And Red Lotus, you'll stay out of the matrix with me for the time being, if the solaris's crew goes in you'll go in with them, I'll remain out unless you guys get into serious trouble." The group nodded and dispearsed, Red Lotus started helping Tepe, Frost, and Cincer jack in.

Selene headed over to the com. and sent a message to the solaris "Some of my crew is going into the matrix to retrieve the package, if you guys decide to jack in let me know, and I'll let you know if I need you, Selene out." And then she signed off.

Meanwhile inside the matrix...

A woman with black hair tied back in a pony tail ran through a twisted serese of corridors, after she had been running for some time she stopped around one last corner and leaned her back against it, she let herself drop down and sat there with her red leather jacket against rough cement to catch her breath. Two clips dropped from her pistols and she reloaded. Taking a quick peak around the corner she made sure she wasn't followed. "Why am I still alive?" She wondered to herself.

Darth NeoVenom
10-23-2003, 10:53 PM
NeoVenom says to his crew, "I'm going in. They might need our help." NeoVenom says as he looks at the screen. "What is keeping the other two to try and jump?" NeoVenom says with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 11:34 PM
((*wonders where wildjedi is.*))

Flamehart
10-24-2003, 12:39 AM
Suddenly Will is jacked out of the Matrix and he notices blood on his mouth.

Hunter looked at Will. "If you die in the Matrix, you die here. The Construct isn't entirely the Matrix, but it comes close, and you will feel everything you can feel in the Matrix, except without the risk of an Agent attack. Your body cannot live without the mind."

Darth NeoVenom
10-24-2003, 12:55 AM
"Is anyone going to join me?" NeoVenom questions everyone. He then heads to the core and sits on his chair leaning forward. NeoVenom rubs his forehead as he thinks thru whether or not to do this.

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 01:39 AM
"You do what you want to do." Said Jokemaster. Then he ran to the edge and jumped. Noticing that he was falling down, he turned around, grabbed one of the ledges under a window, and swinged through another one into a building. The only thing that hurt was his hand, which was a little sore. He was, however standing in a blank room, with the only difference a broken window showing the space between the two buildings.
"OK, can you guys spawn a staircase or something?"

Writer
10-24-2003, 01:47 AM
((Sorry. Don't have much access to a computer recently.))

"Here goes nothing," Beth mutters. She jumps and joins Will on the street. "Ouch."

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 01:50 AM
"HOW'S THE VIEW FROM DOWN THERE, AND HOW MUCH DID IT HURT?" Asked Jokemaster, smiling victoriously from the window.

Writer
10-24-2003, 01:52 AM
"I SAID OUCH!!" Beth screamed back at him. She rubbed her head.

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 01:55 AM
Jokemaster stuck his hands out the window, the knuckles were red, but not bleeding.
"This place is real enough it even has saftey glass."

weiderudare
10-24-2003, 08:43 AM
"What's happening? You going into the Matrix? And what are those agent's?"
Will looked up and took the blood away from his mouth.

Writer
10-24-2003, 04:57 PM
Beth looks over to where Outcast is standing.

"Now what?" she yells up to him.

Tyrion
10-24-2003, 10:48 PM
(Can new people join in?)

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 10:56 PM
((Sure, but WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?))

Tyrion
10-24-2003, 11:12 PM
((Doing..stuff...)

Hacker Alias: Tyrion(Yes,I'm an unorginal bastard)
Appearance: As my avatar, except wearing a quicksilver shirt and a pair of jeans.
Bio: He was just a another citizen, living in New York City. Was a normal commoner, except he felt everything he saw was a bit..unreal..almost as if it was just his imagination... Went through a normal education..except he was classified as gifted by his teachers..got a normal job, except he seemed to do his job better than his peers..found a computer when he was young, and had an unusual affinity with programs and mechanics..

Now he is finishing his last year of High School, and wants to join MIT. But it seems that a government official wants to meet him for a job proposal...

"Hmm, my appointment with the government official is in an hour, better get going."

*gets his keys and goes out of the house*

"Bye mother, will be back at around 8."

*whispers to himself*

"I hope everything turns out well.."

Flamehart
10-25-2003, 01:41 AM
All 4 of them were either jacked back in if they were taken out or sent to the Construct.

Either way, all 4 of them were back in their seats in the Construct.

Outcast looked at them.

"You did not believe, and when you saw the distance and height of where you were, you lost faith that you could truly jump that distance. It takes practice to believe. I have been in the Real World for I don't know how long, and I have plenty of practice. If any of you were wondering if you made the right choice, I cannot tell you that, the choice was yours to make, and it is made, you've come too far to go back. Now as to Will's question. The Agent's are a program, made to "supervise" glitches in the matrix, and to destroy us, and are after the one person we are after. We don't know who it is, but one of us is The One, the one who will lead us to take back our world, the Real World.

Tyrion
10-25-2003, 04:22 AM
Tyrion walked into the administrator building, sitting down on a couch.

"I'm not even sure what job this interview is for..hell, I'm not sure if it's for a job at all.."

A secretary came out of the door, and asked Andrew to come in.

It was a white room..with only a desk and what looked to be a hard flat bed..odd he thought to himself. He sat down on a chair, and then two government officials came in, one of them carrying a small container..

"Hello Mr. Tanolis..we've been expecting you. Of course we have..we know much about you."

"You do? Well, of course you do, you looked at my resume."

"Yes, we did..except we didnt think that held enough information."

"You didnt?"

"Nope..infact, the information leading to the reason why we asked you to come wasnt in it.."

"What was it?"

"Your hacking abilities. We've followed you around. We know your alias; Tyrion, if I am not to be mistaken?"

"N-no..that's it..*gulp*"

"We've seen your programs..amazing. But..you tried to hack into the U.S. Database not long ago..correct? Of course it's correct, we're right. We're always right. However, it is a capital punishment to hack. So, we shall give you an choice. Join us, and help us find someone we've been very interested in finding..or suffer some..consequences. Most of your rights will be taken away if you take the latter choice."

"Excuse me? That isnt a choice, it's an ultimatium. I demand to see your superiors."

"You dont understand..we are the law. There is no one above us. So please, choose."

"Alright...I'll join you..who do you want me to find?"

"That will be disclosed later. First..we have to do some things to you. For security, of course."

"Security? What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Agent Jones, please prepare the Tracker."

"The trac- What the? STOP GRABBING ME!"

"Dont worry, Mr. Tanolis. This will only hurt for a moment."

Darkness. Then he woke up in his room again, with only the words: "Find The One. That is your Duty. Do your duty well, or else you shall be deemed neccessary for only one fate. Execution" glowing on the monitor.

Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 06:13 AM
Tepe looks the Matrix code just for fun and then he notices something odd.
"The time... It's soon... And agents have something that might killl us all" he noticed that text in somewhere but then shacked his head and there was no text anymore.
"Darn agents... They are planning something... Selene!!"
When Selene walked next to Tepe, Tepe started to explain what he saw.

weiderudare
10-25-2003, 07:28 AM
"The One? That seems just great... So The One will save us all huh? Where is he? And about the Agents. They want to kill us? Are they good at fighting or something???"

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 01:52 PM
((OOC: well, things have progressed much faster than I thought, so voting will now start. We will vote for who is the one, but the rules are:
1. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF
2. You may only vote once
3. If person who is elected abuses his/her role, that character will be instantly killed in a bizzare accident and voting will restart. OK, so start voting))

weiderudare
10-25-2003, 01:56 PM
(((((Voting you say.... Hm... Let me see... You do realize that it probably can be Will, Beth, Andrew your you?))))))))

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 02:00 PM
((Whoops, forgot to add that in. That's another rule, seeing as the others have already visited the oracle.))

weiderudare
10-25-2003, 02:05 PM
((((I had another thing.. Oh yeah. What do you mean by abuse? Like: The One kicked all agents assess and saved the world, all in less than 2 minutes...or: The One kicked 3 agents assess. Because the one have to kick some assess. :D))))))))))

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 02:09 PM
((Things like that, 1-Post killing, deafeating all of the agents, stuff like that))

weiderudare
10-25-2003, 02:12 PM
(((((Ok, now, I can vote on 3 different characters... hm...... My vote will go to: damnit... Can't choose... Will have to decide later :P))))))

Darth NeoVenom
10-25-2003, 05:29 PM
(Out of character: I think having one of our characters as "The One" isn't such a great idea. The One is kinda of like god-moding. He can fly and sense things no one else does. And isn't Neo the One? I'm assuming he is still alive in your RPG...including every other character from the Matrix movies....right? Like Trinity, Morpheus, Link, Ghost, Naomi, so on and so on.
Oh and is that woman from Animatrix, Mandalorian54? :D )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom speaks to Outcast from his chair. "Captain, if I may ask for your permission to go to the Matrix and help out the crew members from the UnWanted in their mission in the Matrix?"

weiderudare
10-25-2003, 05:33 PM
(((((This is taking place under another cycle of the Matrix. And about having the One. I think it would be cool. In the movies its kinda balanced. Neo fights against 3 agents, while the others only fights against one at a time.)))

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom
(Out of character: I think having one of our characters as "The One" isn't such a great idea. The One is kinda of like god-moding. He can fly and sense things no one else does. And isn't Neo the One? I'm assuming he is still alive in your RPG...including every other character from the Matrix movies....right? Like Trinity, Morpheus, Link, Ghost, Naomi, so on and so on.
Oh and is that woman from Animatrix, Mandalorian54? :D )

((Yeah, I didn't plan to have a One, but I guess it's out of my hands. Besides, Andrew trying to hunt himdown seems like an interesting side-story.))
----
"The one... Well, after seeing all that, I think I'll believe anything"

weiderudare
10-25-2003, 05:47 PM
((((((He is? Oh, yeah, he is. Doesn't that take "Andrew" out off the voting?)))))

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by weiderudare
((((((He is? Oh, yeah, he is. Doesn't that take "Andrew" out off the voting?)))))
((Nah, give him a chance.))

Darth NeoVenom
10-25-2003, 05:59 PM
(Out of character: Not to be a party pooper, but I think none of our characters should be the One. Just make it happen at the same time between Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolution, so this way Neo is the One. To be honest, if someone is going to be the One, this RPG is gonna get out of control...like that'z my opinion.)

Hermie
10-25-2003, 08:34 PM
ive read through both matrix rpgs and i reeeeeealy want to join :D
BUT, since there allready are many characters in game, and it would complicate things to have another crew/hacker-to-free, is there any way any of you could give up one of your multiple/npc characters, it would be great :D
If not, maybe i could be a freed one without a crew, waiting in Zion to be recruited to one of the ships? (waiting until one of you to die...(not to be a cold-blooded bastard, of course))

Darth NeoVenom
10-25-2003, 08:40 PM
(Out of Character: You can probably join, just ask jokemaster. :D The more...the better. That'z what I say.)

Hermie
10-25-2003, 09:12 PM
jokie? what do you say?

Flamehart
10-25-2003, 10:40 PM
((OOC Herminator, just be someone at Zion training to be picked up, and we'll pick you up on one of the ships on our next visit, and NeoVenom we can't exactly say Neo is the one, beacuse then someone's going to want to control Neo. But yeah, lets not say there is a "The One." Then again, I know a way to keep it simple. Let's have the ship Neo is on, and if Neo ever comes into play in the story, the Thread Starter gets to use Neo. That drops all arguements and really is only fair, but if anything, I say that that Jokemaster should be The One, after all this is HIS RP))

Outcast picked up his phone and answered the ship, "Go ahead NeoVenom, Wolf will log you in, good luck." Wolf logged NeoVenom into the Matrix.

Outcast turned to the group. ""Now, as you thought in the Matrix, it was the year 1999. It is actually closer to 2199, but what year is it exactly? I can't tell you, because quite frankly, I don't know." He turned on the TV. "This is what you see in the Matrix. A working business economy, as you would think the world is. However, it's more like this." He seemed to change the channel and it showed a horrifying view of what was left of the city seen previously in the Matrix. "This is what it is like now. The machines have taken over the world, and we are forced to live underground until we can find a way to fight back." Suddenly the area changed, and they were sitting in the same chairs, but in the area of the destroyed city.
"Welcome...to the Real World."

Darth NeoVenom
10-25-2003, 11:13 PM
NeoVenom finds himself in a basement of a building. He then hears the phone ring on a table to his far right. He walks over to the table and picks up the receiver. "I'm in. Let Selene know that I'm in already."

NeoVenom then checks his guns and makes sure they are fully loaded. He waits to see if he gets a call from either Selene, one of her crew members, or from Wolf to his cell phone. He walks over and looks out thru one of the dirty windows.

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 11:53 PM
((OK, how's this: We vote on wether or not we should have a one. Choices are these: Yes, No, If we need/want one.))
"I'm guessing you don't have indoor plumbing?

Flamehart
10-26-2003, 12:03 AM
((I say no, and I recall my earlier statement what Outcast said, and I wish i never said it :-P It would be better if we didn't have a "The One" because then itll get too complicated and people will get jealous blah blah blah blah blah. Besides, its more interesting if our characters have to WORK to survive in the Matrix instead of relying on The One.))

Outcast smirked and said, "No, only in Zion, the only place we can call home, do we have indoor plumbing. After all, where would we store it on the ship? Let's not get into that."

jokemaster
10-26-2003, 12:48 AM
"I'll be dammed if it's gonna be my room. Do you still have DVDs?"

Darth NeoVenom
10-26-2003, 01:20 AM
(Out of character: I vote No as well.)

jokemaster
10-26-2003, 01:56 AM
((I vote Maybe, let's see how Tyrion votes.))
Current Poll:
No: 2 votes
Yes: 0 votes
Maybe: 1 votes.))

Flamehart
10-26-2003, 01:22 AM
Outcast looked at him and then suddenly all of them were logged out. Wolf looked at them and grinned. "Lunch time." Hunter and Raven groaned, and looked at Outcast. Outcast grinned at the three and said, "You ask about DVDs, wait till you see what food we have left from being forced underground."

Tyrion
10-26-2003, 01:22 AM
(Nope, best I want is someone with power like that child in the Oracle's house.)

weiderudare
10-26-2003, 05:39 AM
((((((I vote maybe))))))))
Will looked at the "food"
"Am I eating that?"
He leaned forward and smelled on it.
"Ah, its better than nothing at all"

Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2003, 07:01 AM
((I vote no))

Tepe is plugged in and soon he is in the matrix.
Somebody from his crew is the operator and Tepe answers a phone, next to him. "I'm in" He says and walks out of the house.
Soon he jumps on his bike and starts driving towards his place.

jokemaster
10-26-2003, 01:53 PM
(( Current Poll:
No: 4
Yes: 0
Maybe: 2))

jokemaster
10-26-2003, 01:53 PM
(( Current Poll:

jokemaster
10-26-2003, 01:54 PM
(( Current Poll:

Writer
10-26-2003, 10:29 PM
((I vote maybe))

Beth's nose wrinkled at the 'food' and she sighed.

"You don't live the good life out here in the 'real world', do you?" she muttered.

jokemaster
10-26-2003, 11:29 PM
"Next time I have to choose something that may change my whole life, remind me to ask about the food first." Said Jokemaster

Mandalorian54
10-26-2003, 11:32 PM
((I don't think we should have a 'the one' or any of the characters from the movies but just make up all our own stuff.))

And I'll get to an acctual post later I just don't have time now.

Mandalorian54
10-27-2003, 12:41 AM
Selene sent a message to The Solaris "Wolf, tell Neovenom to meet Cinder and Frost at the subway station on Glendon St."

As Tepe drove down the buissy streets of the matrix his cell phone began to ring, "Tepe it's Selene, rondez-vous with Cincer and Frost at the subway station on Glendon st. when your done with whatever your doing."

Cinder and Frost jacked into the matrix. They both wore leather jackets and pants, with a white shirt underneath and white leather boots up to their knees. The only difference between the albino twins was that Frost had blue leather and Cincer had red leather. They both wore two holsters around their waistes with semi-automatic pistols, Frost had a shotgun slung over a shoulder and a belt of shells around her waist, while Cinder carried a sniper rifle in a black case.

The phone rang and Cincer answered it, "We're in."

"Head for the subway station on Glendon st." Said Holster on the other end.

----------

Imperial rose to her feet, she was breathing heavily for she had been running from an agent for quite some time, it seemed like she had finally lost him.

Her mind was swimming with questions, she had jacked into the matrix not too long ago to drop off the package, and she had jacked in alone, she had too, she, the operator, and the captain were the only three left alive. The sentinels had been persuing them and they stoped briefly to drop off the package, but when she picked up the phone to jack out it had gone suddenly dead. When her cell phone recieved no answer she knew why, they were all dead. But why was she still alive? The sentinels must have reached their ship before she could jack out and killed the remaining crew, but why would they leave her alive?

As she thought about this there came a sound of footprints from around the corner where she had come from, her immediate impulse was to run but she hesitated, she knew it was an agent. She cleared her mind and began to run, and she could hear the footsteps behind her chasing her, as she rounded the next corner she her a few shots fired from behind her. How much longer could she keep this up?

Tyrion
10-27-2003, 01:43 AM
Tyrion was searching for "The one". His searches on Google had turn up short. He knew he'd have to look deeper. However, his stomach rumbled for some food. He came back with a sandwhich and Dr. Pepper, however he didnt want to eat after he saw the text on the monitor.

"Ignore your current duties. Please report to Subway Station on Glendon st. Bring your Desert Eagle with you, and be prepared to kill. If you fail, or do not respond, we will find you. And terminate you."

Tyrion thought that this was getting dangerous. His ultimatium meant that he had a chance of dying either way, but he knew what he had to do. However, he noticed that he wasnt issued a Desert Eagle, nor did he even know how to use one. But, as he thought of it, the text erily changed.

"The desert eagle is in your drawer under the monitor, as well is the pictures of your targets and a badge detailing that you are an employee of the government. Dont worry about your proficiency, we took care of that. Goodbye."

Tyrion jumped a bit, wondering how they knew what he was thinking. Maybe it was coincidence. Maybe it was something deeper, even worse. But that matter little, he wondered if there really was a desert eagle there. He opened his drawer, and to his amazement there was a desert eagle there, along with two extra clips of bulletes, and the pictures of his targets. He stuffed most of it into his coat, then he went off to the subway.

"Glendon st. Subway Station. There it is..let's see...I wish I wouldnt have to do this." Tyrion never liked to kill. He was rather like a pacifist. However, he understood that this was both for his own safety, and the fact that these targets are probably criminals. He wondered why his employers didnt handle this themselves, but it mattered little right now. He knew his job, and he knew what he had to do.

The subway was rather full, which meant that he wondered how he'd do his job without getting shot by the local police. Then he remembered his badge, and thought it'd be best to put it outside his coat pocket.

He looked at the picture of the would-be victims, and noticed that names appeared under them. Odd, didnt notice that before. Cinder, Frost, and Neovenom. Odd names, then again he remembered his alias. Not as odd now, it seemed. He leaned against one of the collums, waiting for his targets.

(By the way, this is in New York. So sorry if somehow I traveled hundreds of miles to head to Glendon st. :p)

Mandalorian54
10-27-2003, 04:33 AM
((I think in the matrix theres only one city, but I'm not sure, and it doesn't matter.))

Frost and Cinder headed into the subway by an emergency exit as to avoid walking through crowds with visible guns. They didn't want to attract unnessesary attention. The albino twins stored their larger weapons in lockers in a back room and then moved on to the meeting place with only one pistol each, small but leathal. The two of them strolled in side by side and headed for the center of the station. Standing by a large pillar they chatted about old times, not expecting any trouble, Holster would call them if there was seriouse danger or if Neovenom and Tepe arrived.

((I'm wondering how these government people knew that we'dd be in the subway station?))

Tyrion
10-27-2003, 04:45 AM
(( The government people are Agents, so they tapped into your cell phone conversation. Or something.))

"Hmm..cant seem to find anyone that matches these pictures...wait.."

Tyrion moved in closer to the twins, changing looks between the picture and the twins. He knew they were the ones he was after..however, something just wasnt right. They seem to have an aura around them..as if they were powerful. But Ty knew what he had to do. It was simple. Just a few shots and he would be done with his task. He went in close, and pulled out his Desert Eagle and aimed it at Frost's head, point blank. Took a breath, and prepared to fire. Everything seem to be so simple.

Unfortunately, simple things have an awful way of turning into difficult things, often changing what you knew as the world.

Mandalorian54
10-27-2003, 05:19 AM
Frost heard the metalic sound of a gun all too familiar to her, she ducked just in time and a shot ringed loudly in her ears. She quickly brought her hand up to snach the gun from the young mans hand and turned it around to point at him. She asked him who he was but the sound of screeming frightened citizens drounded out her voice.

From the corner of her eye Frost saw a person transform into an agent, 'damn! just what I didn't want to happen' she though.

Frost quickly spun around behind the pillar as the agent's bullets shot white dust from the pillars tyles into the air beside her head. She noticed Cinder disapearing into the crowds and hopped he'dd have a plan. And where did that kid get to? What was that all about?

The agent took a few steps closer as people pushed past on either side flooding towards the exit. He held his pistol pointing at the pillar. Suddenly a blade peirced through his back and it's bloody tip protruded from his chest, the agent looked down at it for a brief moment before morphing into a regular citizen.

Cinder had barely pulled his blade out when he was hit in the back and sent past the pillar where Frost stood.

Frost spun out from behind the pillar and unloaded the deasert eagle's clip at the agent but no dout hit only a few innocents standing behind him. However it succeded in distracting the agent long enough that Cinder could sprint off twards the locker. Frost then spun back behind the pillar and discarded the deasert eagle to her side. (hint for tyrion to pick it back up)

She then broke off in the opposite direction as Cinder. The agent followed after Frost.

She sprinted to the end of the station and jumped kicked a door down, then headed into the restricted area's of the station as bullets zipped by her head.

---------

Holster phones Neovenom and Tepe telling them to hurry up and get over there cuz Frost and Cinder are in trouble.

Tyrion
10-27-2003, 05:35 AM
"HOLY CRAP!"

That was Tyrion's response to when he saw the agents morphing. No, it couldnt have happend. Those citizen's morphing? He wasnt even paying attention to his failure, until after he noticed his targets running away. He knew that whatever just morphed looked alot like his employees. Must be one of those training excersizes he thought. It must, only logical explanation. He didnt want to dissapoint his employees, so Tyrion ran to pick up his Desert Eagle, and followed.

"Hmm, the officials are following the one in blue. I'll go after the one in red."

Tyrion then chased after Cinder. He went crashing through the crowds, shoving everyone out of the way.

Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 06:35 AM
"Damn... Too late..." Tepe says, parking his motorcycle next to the subway station. He was wearing a big, leather jacket like Morfeus in "The Matrix". He had two UZI's, four USP's and a knife.
He heard screams so he turned his motorcycle towards the exit(or whatever :p ) and soon he drove down into the subway.
In few seconds, there was more screaming when Tepe drove in the crowd. "Get the hell out of my way!!" He shouted and two agents turned to him "Oh goddamnit..." he sayd and jumped off his motorcycle and started to run towards one of the agents for destraction. When he was next to the agent, he took his UZI out and shot the agent. It dodged. "Damn you bustards!!" Tepe shouted and runned to the tracks. A train was coming and Tepe jumped to the other track and so on and so on until he got to the other side.

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 10:29 AM
Jokemaster finished eating. He leaned back on his chair.
"So, are there any perks to this job?"

Darth NeoVenom
10-27-2003, 10:46 AM
NeoVenom takes his cell phone out and replies, "I'm almost there." In about five minutes, NeoVenom came upon the subway station's entrance. . "Glendon St. This is the one." He then ran down the stairs and jump onto the subway station platform. He saw a bunch of cops heading towards the direction where he suspected that Cinder and Frost took.

A citizen out of no where dropped her bag and begin morphing. "Damn it." NeoVenom says. He runs to the direction where Cinder and Frost went. Moments later, bullets went zipping by him, hitting the wall and columns as he ran. NeoVenom pulls out one of his pistols and begins shoting at the agent, but only hit air. "I'm not surprised." he says under his breath. He then focus and runs slightly faster, trying to keep up with Cinder and Frost. "Where's Tepe?" NeoVenom questions himself. He takes out his cell phone and quickly asks Wolf the locations of the others.

As NeoVenom run he finally came across the cops. He quickly took out his uzi and begin firing at them.

Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 11:56 AM
NeoVenom can hear a "thuf" sound and then a crash when two cops fell from a door next to NeoVenom and in few seconds, Tepe comes out too with two UZI's in his hands.
"NeoVenom!! Down!!" Tepe shouts and shoots a cop hwo was next to NeoVenom, ready to shoot him.

Darth NeoVenom
10-27-2003, 12:12 PM
"Good to see you, Tepe." NeoVenom says. "We better run. An agent was onto me." He gets to his feet, reload his uzi and pistol, and jump over the bodies of the policemen on the floor.

Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 12:31 PM
"Well... You are lucky... I think I have four Agents after me..." Tepe says and drops his UZI's and takes two of his USP's out.
He then runs to the room where he came from an jumps to a llittle venting hole. He kicks the hatch open and climbs in.
"Come on NeoVenom!!" He shouts and put's his guns away

Darth NeoVenom
10-27-2003, 01:07 PM
"I don't know if vents are a good spot to hide." NeoVenom replies. Before he can crawl into the vent and agent turns around the corner and starts firing at NeoVenom. NeoVenom ducks and says, "I'll met you up with the others." NeoVenom sprints off towards the direction of Cinder and Frost went.

Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 01:16 PM
"Damn it..." Tepe says and starts crawling. Soon another hatch is kicked to peaces near the entrance. Tepe jumps out and tooks his motorcycle from the ground. He then jumps on it and drives out with some route. Maybe from the steps or somewere but still he gets on the surface and takes his cellphone out. "We might need an exit soon"

Writer
10-27-2003, 05:04 PM
Beth wrinkled her nose.

"If there are perks, they don't include good food," she said laughing. "All I can say for the food is that I'm not hungry."

Mandalorian54
10-27-2003, 09:00 PM
((there are only three agents in total if I'm not mistaken. At least in the movies there are only ever three at one time, Smith not included cuz he's no longer an agent. So Tepe and Neovenom you guys have one agent after you but that's more than enough if you get my meaning. Theres one agent chasing Frost and one chasing Imperial.))

When Tyrion took a step into the loccer room he found a shotgun pointed at his head from the side. "Who are you?" Cinder demanded.

-----------------

Frost burst through the next door and hurried through a seriese of winding passages, she dared not look back for she knew that an agent was chasing her. 'Just run' she told herself in her mind.

-----------------

NeoVenom's phone rings and before he can say anything the voice on the other end speaks, "Turn right now!" Holster yells.

As NeoVenom quickly ducks into the door on his right and locks it shut the agent chasing him rounds the corner and runs past the door and around another corner, unaware of NeoVenom's dissapearence. (hope that's not really considered controlling your character and I hope your okay with it.)

"Wait here just a little longer some police men should be running by, then head for the locker room and meet up with Cinder." Holster says.

----------------------

"Load us up Holster, things are getting heated." Selene says and she and Red Lotus prepare thier chairs and jack in.

Once inside the matrix Selene, dressed in skin tight black leather with a long trench coat, and Red Lotus, wearing an unusual outfit of red with an intricate blue and black oriental patterns, head towards the subway station.

---------------------

Tepe's phone rings, "Tepe head for the next subway station at Murry st. and wait for Frost, she's going to need your help, and forget about the package right now, Selene and Red Lotus will get it, you just worry about getting Frost out of the matrix. When you two meet up at the Murry station I'll call you with your exit."

---------------------

Imperial heads through a series of random doorways in hopes of loosing the agent, when the coast seems clear she begins to relax and breath more easily. She soon hears someone running from the other direction and the sound of doors being oppened and clossed. Taking position beside the door she waits for the agent to come in hoping to get the element of surprise and possibly kill the agent.

The door bursts open and Imperial slams the butt of her pistol into her persuer's foerhead. But she soon notices that the person on the ground she's pointing her gun at is not an agent.

"Who are you?"

Frost stares up at the blurry figure looming over top of her, she dabs at the blood on her foerhead and winces, "Who are you!?!" She demands back.

Imperial puts away her pistol and helps the other girl up, "I'm Imperial of The Psicosis, and you are?"

"Frost...wasn't The Psicosis destroyed?"

"It's probably reduced to scrap, but for some reason I'm still alive, though the rest of my crew is dead, I don't know why the sentinals who attacked my ship didn't kill me."

"We should get going theres an agent on my tail." Frost says heading for the other door.

"Wait, I came from that way, theres an agent chasing me too."

The two of them pause for a moment but the silence is broken by the ring of a cell phone. "Frost, get to the station at Murry st. Tepe'll meet you there." then Holster hangs up.

Frost looks into Imperial's brown eyes, "We need to go this way, we'll just have to get past that agent somehow."

----------------------

Agent Brown watches the two girls run off and down through the corridors towards the subway station at the end of the maze. A smile broadens across his face. "It's going just as we planned, soon she'll lead us to the others."

"And we will have the codes to Zion's mainframe." Says agent white stepping beside agent Brown. They both smile and begin to follow the two girls but remain at a safe distance.

------------------------

((If I'm not mistaken the three agents are, agent white, agent brown, and agent jones. Agent jones also being the one who talked to Tyrion earlyer. Agent's white and brown are in the corridors, and agent jones is at the glendon station.))

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 09:21 PM
((OK, No wins.))
"Well, I hope the rest of the training goes better than the last one." Smiles, remembering finding the glitch in that program. "Next time, maybe you should trust me a little more."

Flamehart
10-27-2003, 11:48 PM
((OOC: Well none of the people I'm working with are in the Matrix, but could you please fill me in whats going on?))

Raven smiled over at Jokemaster. "I never saw anyone take advantage of the program like that. Although you didn't make the jump due to the same reasons as the others, that was a clever idea." Wolf looked at the three, "Don't get too comfortable. You're getting your self defense classes later, but I think you'll like it. Beth, you'll be first, so after you rest up go to the seat you were at last time, I don't care really, just sit somewhere and we'll get you set up."

Writer
10-27-2003, 11:50 PM
Beth grins and rubs her head. She got a bruise from her mistake.

"You do know a bit," she admitted. She obeyed Raven and went to her seat. "What's this one? Jump over an ocean?"

She laughed.

Darth NeoVenom
10-28-2003, 12:01 AM
(Out of Character: It's ok. It was a quick action, so it'z understandable.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom waits patiently until the sound of footsteps is no longer heard. He opens the door slightly to see if anyone is outside. With no one in sight, NeoVenom sprint towards the locker room that Cinder is in. He moves swiftly column to column so that he won't be spotted nor heard by anyone.

Turning the last corner, NeoVenom stumbles upon a door that bears a rusty sign that says "Locker Room". He presses his head against the door and hears mumbling. Catiously, NeoVenom opens the door and sees Cinder along with someone that is not familiar to him. "Wierd. He looks like an agent but yet, he doesn't have the face of any agent I saw." he says to himself.

NeoVenom quickly enters the room and points his pistol at Tyrion. "Don't worry Cinder. It is me, NeoVenom." Without taking his pistol away from Tyrion, NeoVenom closes the door to prevent anyone from attacking from behind.

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 12:05 AM
"no no no no no, you heard him wrong. It's self defence, we have to jump over an ocean of Ninjas." Jokemaster said smiling. "Instead of a safety glass window, it's a glass window with a metal fire door behind that, and a wood panel behind that."

Writer
10-28-2003, 12:14 AM
"May I just say 'ouch'?" Beth requested laughing. "I think you have a wild imagination... then again, that's what my Mom told me about my web site and I was right... maybe you're on to something."

She laughed again and went to rest somewhere. After a while of rest, she came out and went to a seat.

"Don't overdo it, ok?" she said.

Flamehart
10-28-2003, 12:16 AM
Wolf laughed, as did many of the others. Outcast smirked and said, "I think I'm going to enjoy this crew." Wolf looked at the three and said. "I'll be giving you the "self defense" one at a time. Everyone else can rest, Beth, sit tight. And, for those who care to know, your not being logged into the Matrix for this one."

Wolf went to his computer just as the others left to their rooms. Wolf pulled up a few floppies. "I'm supposed to give ya all this basic training crap, blah blah blah..." He started to toss the floppies over his shoulder. "I say we get to the real stuff." He held up a floppy and stuck it into the computer. "This looks good." He turned so Beth could see the screen, showing several different types of fighting moves.

Writer
10-28-2003, 12:22 AM
"Blah blah blah?" Beth asked. "Let's get to the good stuff? Oh great... and what do you mean I don't have to go into the matrix? Is my brain like a computer or something?"

She was obviously joking.

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 12:25 AM
Jokemaster looked over Wolf's shoulder.
"ooh, helicopter crash survival, run her through that one" He said, grinning.

Writer
10-28-2003, 12:35 AM
Beth rolled her eyes and looked at Wolf.

"Slap him for me, will you?" she begged.

Tyrion
10-28-2003, 01:02 AM
"This is it. I'm dead. Dead dead dead..failed. I'll be just another body in a bag soon..."Tyrion thought.

Tyrion dropped his desert eagle and put his hands on his head.

"I know you two will kill me..just tell me this, why are you guys here? What the hell did you do to get the attention of my employers?"

Flamehart
10-28-2003, 01:07 AM
((OOC Hey when do you get a custom title? Just wondering as i never got one during the old point system :( )

Wolf looked over at Jokemaster, "Your lookin at the wrong pile, kiddo, those are the ones I'm NOT givin' her. Helicopter crash survival, pleh, anyone can do that. It's this." He loaded up an advanced martial arts floppy. He put the plug in the back of Beth's neck, although not logging her in. He then typed and loaded the floppy's information, and then Beth knew only a bit of what was soon to come.

Wolf turned and looked at Beth. "Heh, feel good? Want some more?"

Writer
10-28-2003, 01:18 AM
"THAT'S FREAKY!!!" Beth yelled. "My brain is a computer! Heck yeah, I want more!"