PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the rings RPG

Black Knight of Keno
10-14-2003, 02:46 PM
I got this idea, watching LOTR - Two towers.
Now you can wander in the big land of Middle-Earth and be allmost whoever you like :p
You can be everything on middle earth except animal, a film characther or an Ork/Uruk-hai
Look example from my char!! :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tepe Greenforest
Specie: Elf
Homeplace: Rivendell
Horse: White dream (allso known as Gurún )

Bio: Tepe was five when he started to train with bow's. He has fought against orcs in Fangorn forest. Tepe has born, lived and fought with Vanyar(Golden elf's). Tepe is not lie te other Vanyar, he mostly is in Fangorn or in Dark forest while the other of the Vanyar except for his friend Haradil, are in Rivendel or Lorien singing and having great time before leaving to the undying land(Eldamar).
((Someone can be Haradil if you like to be an Elf swordsman :p ))

weiderudare
10-14-2003, 03:05 PM
Can you be a magician or an evil character of some kind?
And what is the story? before or after the books?

Black Knight of Keno
10-14-2003, 03:22 PM
You can be a magician but not any evil chars, but if your char turns bad when the story evolves... Well... That's another thing :p
And the story is just before the books... So there is lot's of orc's and most of the Elf's are leaving middle earth :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some orc's walk in the forest, doing their watch. The orc's hear something near in the forest but they dont see anything so they just continue walking. Then few men come out of the forest and slaughter the orc's. The human's run out of the forest and soon they were in a camp where was two elves and three humans.
((Here everyone who likes can come in, they can be humans in the camp or someone coming to the camp from the forest or somewhere. The two elves are Tepe and Haradil))

rick ulo 11103
10-15-2003, 11:25 PM
then an elf (would have been a human but elves rock!:D ) saw the bodys and tracked the killers down he was know friend of the orks but he was bored

name:rick ulo
spicies:elf
homeplace: rivendle
horse:red star
bio: rick never knew his parents it was said that ors killed them after he was born

Flamehart
10-16-2003, 12:44 AM
Name: Lance Hunter (Can my char be an heir of a king long dead or somethin like Aragorn? :D)
Specie: Human
Sword Name: Luciendar (Sword of Light)
Homeplace: Unknown
Horse: Ragnarok
Appearance: Short, messy black hair (short as in Frodo-short, but not the same hairstyle of course =P), tattered travelling clothes.
-----------------------

Lance rode into the camp atop the Ragnarok, the Luciendar gleaming. He looked upon the elves and humans. "The orcs are cleared." He said simply.

Black Knight of Keno
10-17-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by AOTJ_Craig
(Can my char be an heir of a king long dead or somethin like Aragorn? :D)

Yeah, sure... But no godmoding!!
Tepe got on his horse and looked Lance.
"Care to join me? I'm heading to Lorien next..." He said and took his bow, put an arrow ready on it and pointed the bow towards Rick that was hiding behind a bush.
"Come out of the bush!! You have ten seconds!! Ten... Nine..."

weiderudare
10-18-2003, 10:06 AM
((((Just want to check, you read the book's Tepe. I want to join but I can't decide if I will be a elf or a human)))

Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 10:20 AM
((Sure I read the books... If you ask my dad or my bro's they'd say that I'm a fan :p But... Be a human... We need humans in here))

Tepe put the arrow and his bow back into his back and then he looks the men in the camp.
"Anyone else coming to Lorien than Haradil?"

weiderudare
10-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Name: Manón
Specie: Elf
Sword Name: Daciendar (Sword of Darkness)((((Sorry, couldn't help it)))))
Homeplace: Unknown
Horse: Akór
Bio: Manón is an elf-lord. Yep, an elf-lord. You don't wanna mess with him.

Flamehart
10-23-2003, 12:00 AM
(OOC: Sweet, something to contend with my sword :D and Tepe I won't godmod :P)

"Sure, I'll go, if the elves don't mind providing me shelter for a few days, I am quite journey-worn. I'm not sure how they take to the liking of a Ranger though." ((OOC That is what Aragorn was right? Just wondering))

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 12:58 AM
Name: Sam Kent
Species: Unknown, is considered a human
Sword-name: The Splinter
Homplace: Unknown
Horse: none
Bio: A mysterious man. He doesn't own a horse because they make too much noise. He likes to sneak around and is extremely good at it. Many know of him, but not much is known about him.
----
Kent was crouching in a nearby bush, not making any noise, and disguising his smell.

weiderudare
10-23-2003, 06:10 AM
((((((Yup, a ranger...)))))
Manón walked into the clearing and greeted the people in it.
"Tepe, such a long time since we last saw ecother... You going to Lorien?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-23-2003, 10:37 AM
"Ah! Manón!! How good to see you... and yes, I am going to Lorien" he says looking Manón and then he turn his eyes to Lance "If they wont, you can go to my hut in the borders of Lorien... ... Hey... You said that you were a ranger... Right? Do you know Strider... I mean Aragorn..." Tepe asks and taps his horse on the head like it would think something bad about Rangers.
"By the way... Manón, where's your horse? Is it again somewhere with Gandalf's horse?" Tepe asked jokingly and his horse stepped few steps towards the bush where Sam was.
Tepe looked the bush and in few seconds an arrow was set in his bow and he was ready to shoot something hiding in the bushes.

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 10:54 AM
Kent slowly raised up his bow, and shot an arrow that hit Tepe's bow straight center. Using that as a distraction he changed hiding spots, silently and keeping himself hidden.

Black Knight of Keno
10-23-2003, 11:29 AM
"Damn... This guy is good..." He said and dropped his bow taking his elf-sword out. He jumped off from his horse and walked to the bushes.
"Come out!! I'm not going to hurt you..." He says and puts his sword away.

rick ulo 11103
10-23-2003, 02:24 PM
but before kent could even think about what tepe said he saw a elf with a bow at his face

Black Knight of Keno
10-23-2003, 05:34 PM
Tepe steps behind Rick taking his sword silently out and soon Rick felt something sharp touching his clothes.
"I wouldn't do that if I would be you" He says and slices a little cut to Ricks back with his sharp elf sword. Rick knew that it was a elf sword because it was so worm and sharp. If id would be a human sword, it would be cold and clumbsy.

weiderudare
10-23-2003, 06:16 PM
Manón looked at Tepe and didn't take much notice in what happened.
"Yes, my horse is not here but if I need him, he will come. Shall we go soon? It seems like you have some bussiness here."
With that, Manón turned around and faced Lance
"Ah Lance, good to see you. I hope a Ranger's life isn't that dull as they say it is. You coming to Lorien?"

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 08:06 PM
Seeing Rick distracted by the small cut, Kent swiftly took out a bow, aiming it straight at Rick's face.
"You fire, I fire. The arrow will go straight through your face and possibly hit the man behind you. Make a choice."

rick ulo 11103
10-23-2003, 08:21 PM
well seeing that i have no reason to kill , your not an ork and if i kill you i die to

rick put his bow away and asked what they were doing here

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 08:45 PM
Kent also put his bow away.
"I'll go with you to Lorien."

rick ulo 11103
10-23-2003, 09:04 PM
lorien!!! can i go

(((im not a big fan of lotr so could someone tell me were lorien is)))

Flamehart
10-24-2003, 12:44 AM
(Sorry haven't noticed how much was being posted. Please fill me in.)

"On to Lorien it is, then."

He then remembered Tepe's question.

"Strider? Yes I know him. We've met a few times, he's not a big talker though. Funny how some people don't like Rangers because of that, strange isn't it..?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-24-2003, 08:26 AM
((This is just based on LOTR, maybe we can be in one fight like the battle of Helm's deep sometime on the future but let's just see where the story leads us. And Lorien is... Well... You can look at this map (http://www.angband.com/towers/resources/maps/Middleearth.jpg) ))

Tepe puts his sword back and looks Rick and Kent.
"Hwo are you? And yes, you can come to Lorien" then he walks out of the bushes. "Come!! We have a half a day's ride ahead!!" He shouts and jumps on the back of his horse.

((If nobody is joining with Hardil, he will be killed by orcs or something :p ))

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Kent walked until he was next to the horse.
"I'll walk."

Black Knight of Keno
10-24-2003, 10:34 AM
"No! That is not an option! You ride with a horse or you dont come to Lorien!!" Tepe shouts to Kent.
Some of the men from the camp brang some horses and Tepe showed a grey horse looking at Kent.

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 10:48 AM
"I don't like horses, they make too much noise."

Black Knight of Keno
10-24-2003, 12:41 PM
In the nightfall the group arrives in Lorien. They go straight to Tepe's hut and sleep for the night. When the morning sun comes up Tepe wakes up and puts his new, forest green Vanyar-uniform that he holds only in Lorien. He had some black clothes for Kent, Lance and Rick if they would want to wear them. Tepe took his sword, his bow and his arrows with him and walked out. He walked to his horse, jumped to its back and thinked Hardil that died in the way from an orc arrow. Tepe rided towards the northern end of Lorien.

rick ulo 11103
10-24-2003, 07:44 PM
(((what are we doing in lorien again and i wanted to say that the guy was a trader and then i slaughtered him merclesly:dev11: oh and by the way it took me an hour to find lorien on that map )))

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 08:42 PM
Kent took the clothes. He was riding with Tepe until they reached their destination.

weiderudare
10-24-2003, 08:43 PM
((((((((We are doing **** here, thats what we are doing.....:P. And rick, please make your posts readable! Put them into sentences!))))))))

rick ulo 11103
10-25-2003, 12:09 AM
all right from now on i'll proofread my posts.

rick knew that there was something lurking in the forest (i think thats what was above it in the map)so he took his throwing knives and his best sword "the widdowmaker" and of course his bow and arrow.

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 12:21 AM
Kent had some knives, his sword, and his bow and arrow. The bow and arrow were specially made to be 100% silent except when it hit it's target. He shot an arrow at a nearby tree. There was no sound except for a thud and crack when the arrow hit the tree and a branch fell off. He picked up the arrow while passing by.

Flamehart
10-25-2003, 01:45 AM
Craig kept the clothes on his back, and glared at Kent as he shot the bow. "Fool, the Elven people will have your head if you deface their trees. Let alone that, they're probably already furious we're in here."

Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 11:22 AM
Tepe didn't even look Kent or Craig. He just said something in Sindarin. Tepe then looked one elf and said "Were in Vanyar grounds. We came here to get some equipment. We have a long journey to Osgiliath...". Then he looks towards a big house made from trees and gold. Some guards opened the doors to the house and soon Tepe and the others were in a big storehouse, looking at many elven swords, elven bows, elven arrows and other weapons. There was obviosly another house for armors and shields.

weiderudare
10-25-2003, 11:30 AM
Manón barely looked at the weapons. He had Daciendar and that was all he needed, his bow was packed on his horse.
"So, Osgiliath you say, what bussiness do you have there? I might accompany you there..."

(((((ARGH! Where lies Osgiliath again????)))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 11:52 AM
"I have news for them... Uruk-Hai's are moving... Mordor is moving... And fast. That's why we came here... You... Are loyal to Middle-Earth... I know... Because you came to Lorien not even asking why." Then Tepe is quiet. He just fills his wine full of arrows and then takes a longbow, made for him. Thne he walks to a door, openes it and walks to another storehouse where is armors and shields. He takes his armor off and puts a shiny armor, a helmet, shield and a belt. He then walked to his horse and waited others to come out

weiderudare
10-25-2003, 12:10 PM
Manón walked after Tepe.
"Tepe, what about Moria? I have to get something from that place. But I can do it later... It seems like you and I will fight together soon. Daciendar is anxious to slay the enemies of Middle-Earth..."
Manón mounted his horse and waited for Tepe's answer

Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 01:12 PM
"Moria!?! I thought that Orcs and trolls were conquered it? But... We can maybe go there... Are you ready?"
Then Tepe mounted his horse and waited the others

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 01:45 PM
((It's been years since I read the books. I don't remember much))
Kent stopped his horse near Tepe.
"So you think Sauron is rising again?" He said.

Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 01:48 PM
"Sauron has been rising all along... He just havent attacked..." Tepe says.

weiderudare
10-25-2003, 01:54 PM
"Sauron is rising to power once again. We had wrong about him. After we threw him out of Mirkwood, many belived that he was gone, but he's not. And Moria? Yes, Moria is invaded, but I don't fear the things in there, even though I am courious about the Bane of Durin...."

rick ulo 11103
10-25-2003, 10:33 PM
rick did not like armor and shields but there was one shield that in trigued him and bought it he came out and mounted on to his horse

Flamehart
10-25-2003, 10:45 PM
(OOC Does this take place AFTER LotR or BEFORE The Hobbit/LotR?))

Craig made sure his horse was ready and he had all his supplies.

"The Bane of Durin? I haven't heard much about it, but I don't feel like waking it either."

weiderudare
10-26-2003, 05:30 AM
(((((((I think before.... Its definetly before the 3 "real" books)))
"Yes.....The Bane of Durin.... I am quite sure what it is, but I will not try to wake it. You see, Im looking for a weapon, a weapon wich in Sauron's hand can be more powerful than you can imagine."
Manón stopped talking and was lost in his own thoughts.

Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2003, 05:36 AM
((This RPG is before the books. But there is things that base in the books highly. Like the invade of Osgiliath or something like that :p ))

"You mean... The ring?" Tepe looked Manón.

weiderudare
10-26-2003, 05:42 AM
"Yes, The Ring. I have heard romours off it. But I don't think I will find it. Moria is full of faul creatures, too many to let one Elf slip in and out..."

(((((Ah, now I remember what Osgiliath is!))))))))

Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2003, 06:10 AM
((Ogiliath: Gondors capital and Gondors closest city to Mordor :p ))

rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 11:53 AM
thx for the definition you saved me from asking :p

Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 01:36 PM
"Let's go..." Tepe says calmly and looks that everyone are ready.
"Manón, what do you think that The Bane of Durin is?" Tepe asks and turns his horse around. Tepe was in a hurry. You could see it on his eyes or hear it from his breath. He was allmost scared to think that Uruk-hai or Olog-hai would destroy the forests in Gondor or Rohan.

((Olog-hai is a Troll but it doesn't fear light and it can be only be harmed by an elven sword. They had armors, hard as rock. They were two times as long as human's and they had round, big, black and flat shield. Their weapon was a huge hammer and their sharp and ugly teeth scaredtheir enemies whatever race they were. They were allso very smart.))

Writer
10-27-2003, 04:09 PM
"Durin's Bane is not something to be taken lightly," a deep voice says to them. A young man steps out from the trees and makes his way toward them. "I would not risk waking it."

He is carrying something like a staff about the size of a sword, but it seems to be made of metal and is incredibly smooth. He carries it by its center.

Black Knight of Keno
10-28-2003, 09:36 AM
"Who are you? And why do you sneak in Vanyar lands?" Tepe ask's putting his other hand on his sword and looking the man

((Please, Wildjedi, put your char's profile here :p ))

Writer
10-28-2003, 07:39 PM
"I have been following you for some time," the man continues, as if not hearing Tepe. He gestures to Tepe's sword. "You don't need that against me. I am with you, but I strongly recommend staying away from Moria."

He turned away for a moment and when he turned back, either side of the pole he was carrying was on fire.

"My name is lost in time," he said, a fire growing in his eyes. "I am an outcast of my own people, men. For that, the elves have named me Arrandir. I wander on the outside of my people, as my name suggests. I fight for what is right."

He casually swings the pole around. It is still on fire, but does not seem to burn or melt. Then he jabs it into the ground and the fire goes out.

"I will join you," he says.

Name: Arrandir (real name unknown)
Specie: Man
Homeplace: He doesn't live in any one specific place
Bio: Little is known about Arrandir. Some say that he was kidnapped by orcs who killed his parents. Others say his parents dropped him by the side of the road because they didn't want him. Either way, he has become an outcast among men as is suggested by his Elven name.

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 07:53 PM
"An outcast huh? that's a nice pole."

Writer
10-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Arrandir stared at Sam for a moment. "If you have questions about it, feel free to ask. I cannot garuntee an answer for all your questions."

rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 08:04 PM
ya i got one how do you do the fire thingy

Writer
10-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Arrandir laughs silently. "I figured that would be one of the questions. All I know is if I strike a rock it bursts into flame. If I jab it into the dirt, the flame goes away."

rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 08:37 PM
what if you dont have a rock?

Writer
10-28-2003, 11:27 PM
Arrandir dropped into a defensive position and held the pole in front of him. As if fighting invisible enemies, he swung the pole all around, using it almost like two swords connected by the hilt.

"If there are no rocks, I do this," he explained. "It works just as well."

rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 11:47 PM
yes but the flames would distract them giving you the advantage and you could defeat your enemy in one strike... anywaywhat does it is it the medal or is it something you just cant explain.

Writer
10-28-2003, 11:50 PM
"Don't know what it is," Arrandir replied. "Don't really care either just as long as it keeps working."

Black Knight of Keno
10-29-2003, 01:05 PM
"Have you shown that to Elrond, Gandalf or Galadriel?" Tepe asked and showed a horse, looking at Arrandir. "You can have some equipment from the store house but be quick, we have no time to waste..."

weiderudare
10-29-2003, 01:09 PM
"The danger in Moria is off different kind than the Bane of Durin. All mortal danger is not much bigger there than in Mordor. Im talking about the danger to your mind...."
Man'on nodded at Tepe to show that he was ready

Flamehart
10-29-2003, 10:38 PM
"We must hurry, then, whatever our path may be." Lance said. He had two swords at his side. One was a standard Ranger sword, which he had used back at the camp. ((Any time i refer to myself as Craig its cuz thats who I'm used to using in RPs, so just pretend I said Lance :-P) The other, which he did not seem to want to pull out, was his real sword, Luciendar, which seemed to gleam lightly in its sheath.

Writer
10-30-2003, 07:43 PM
Arrandir shifted the pole from his right hand to his left and drew out a sword that had been hanging at his waist. Then, he jabbed it into the ground and removed a bow from his back.

"I have these things," he said. "I need nothing more."

Then, in response to Tepe's question about his pole, he said, "Yes, I have shown it to Gandalf and Elrond, but they are as dumbfounded as I am. We agree that it has some magic about it, but we don't know where it came from or how it got this way."

Seeing that the others were on horses, Arrandir smiled. "I have no horse of my own, but unless you are planning on traveling faster than you have until this point, I won't need one. I have been able to keep up with you just fine."

Black Knight of Keno
10-31-2003, 04:50 PM
"We are going to ride like the wind... We must hurry to Osgiliath... There's some horses over there" Tepe sayd, pointing at some horses. That pole needs to be made by Valar... It can't be... It can't the lost pole of Manwë... That's impossible... Tepe thinked and looked when Arrandir rides next to him with the fastest horse from the three horses that Tepe pointed.

Writer
10-31-2003, 04:56 PM
Arrandir looks over at Tepe, pole in hand and says he is ready to go.

Black Knight of Keno
10-31-2003, 05:03 PM
"Let's go!!" Tepe shouted when everyone were ready.
Time pasted, everyone got know about their others but Tepe was quiet all the time excpet when he was answering questions.
They stopped in a hill. They saw a great city and a great fort about a mile from it. Tepe looked the city and then the clowd's in Mordor. "Here is the great city of Gondor and men... Osgiliath..." Tepe said and looked Arrandir.

Writer
10-31-2003, 05:21 PM
Arrandir sat quietly on the horse he'd been riding. He had been as silent, if not more so than Tepe. Finally, he nodded.

"Yes," he said. "That is Osgiliath, the home I was cast from. I do not have much of a wish to enter it, but if my companions do, so shall I."

Black Knight of Keno
10-31-2003, 05:47 PM
"Arrandir, you dont have to come to Osgiliath if you dont want to... I just need to speak with Boromir or Faramir before we head to Rauros falls... I think that we should get some training over there before we go to... Well... To Brii... I know!! We must head next to Isengard or go throught Moria... Both have their own dangers... Orc's have detected near Isengard and Moria... Well... There is cave trolls, Uruk-hai's and orc's..." Tepe says and says a word in sindarin to his horse. The horse starts stepping down the hill.

((I'm not sure if Brii is the same in English than in Finnish books :p ))

Writer
10-31-2003, 06:18 PM
((If you mean the town where Frodo meets Aragorn, it's Bree.))

"I will not leave my companions," Arrandir said firmly. "If I join a task, I do not leave it until it is finished. I will follow you."

A few of the people of Osgiliath had come out to stare at the small band and a few recognized Arrandir. These people had scowls on their faces.

Black Knight of Keno
10-31-2003, 06:31 PM
((Bree... Ok... Nice to know that :p ))

Tepe stared at the people and put his hand ready to take out his sword. "We are coming to see Faramir or Boromir of Gondor!! Can you take us to them?!" Tepe shouted to the men and stopped his horse. The people came closer and when they were few feet away, Tepe took his bow out and there was an arrow ready on it. Tepe pointed the man hwo was "leading" the others who came out from Osgiliath. The men stopped, they did not speak but instead they looked at Arrandir. "Frend of yourse?" Tepe asked from Arrandir, pointing his bow to the "leader's" head.

Writer
10-31-2003, 06:35 PM
"None of these people have kind feelings for me," Arrandir said. "It is more likely that he is aiming for you because you are with me. It may be best if I leave. I will join you again when you are done."

With that, Arrandir turned his horse and left.

Black Knight of Keno
10-31-2003, 06:47 PM
Tepe lowered his bow. Soon he put it to his back aand so the arrow too. In few hours, the group joined together again near Rauros falls.
"Arrandir!!" Tepe shouted when he rided into a hill where he saw the magnificent Rauros and Arrandir. Tepe rided fast next to Arrandir. Tepe took something from his sadlebag. He handed it to Arrandir. It was a necklace from Osgiliath. "I met somebody hwo knew you and he gave me this... I think you should have it..." Tpe sayd and gave the necklace, unmounting his horse.

((Yes, yes!! The avatar is back again :p I'm too used to this avatar... And I didn't like that swamp trooper's armor too much :p ))

jokemaster
10-31-2003, 09:02 PM
Kent, still keeping his head hooded and his identity secret, was still riding next to Tepe and Arrandir, not saying anything and making minimal noise. Finally he spoke.
"So, what did you do to get banished from here?"

Flamehart
10-31-2003, 10:28 PM
Lance looked around and asked curiously. "So, where to now?" He really didn't want to be forced away from Gondor.

Black Knight of Keno
11-01-2003, 06:44 AM
Tepe looks the others. He then looks Rauros falls. He obviously is trying to see something forbidden from the human eyes.

((Hey guy's, keep up with me :p There was no idea to have a talk with Faramir/Boromir in Gondor if Arrandir wouldn't be there. So we are now close to Rauros falls, talking to each other and Tepe, trying to look something "forbidden from the human eye"))

Writer
11-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Arrandir glanced at Kent without paying much attention to anything but his words.

"I got in a fight," he said simply. He stared at the necklace given to him by Tepe and frowned, obviously trying to figure out who would give him such a thing.

jokemaster
11-03-2003, 08:12 PM
"Must've been quite a fight to get thrown out. I've never heard of it happen before"

Writer
11-04-2003, 09:28 PM
"It was," Arrandir said. He gave no indications of what he was fighting about or why.

Black Knight of Keno
11-05-2003, 10:01 AM
Tepe sees something looking like a huge orc. "That cant be too good... Arrandir... Start the flames... We have a big fight on our hands..." Tepe said and took his bow ready and put an arrow ready too. Tepe looked on the other side of the river that came down from Rauros falls. Tepe shot one arrow and was ready with another just when the first arrow hit an orc in the head. "Unmount and get ready to kill trolls, orc's, uruk-hai's and others... I saw a wolfrider too..." Tepe said and shot again... and again... and again... and so on...

jokemaster
11-05-2003, 10:50 AM
Fisher jumped off his horse, taking out his bow when he landed. He silently aimed and fired, hitting an orc straight in the head. He took another arrow out and shot a troll straight in the eye, angering it and making it attack the orcs nearby.

Black Knight of Keno
11-05-2003, 11:27 AM
Tepe looked the raging troll "Fine hit, Kent... Fine hit..." Tepe said, shooting arrows towards some orcs. Tepe saw movable bridges with his elf eyes. "Can you see that? Movable bridges... They are coming over the river!!" Tepe said, shouting at the end of the sentence. Tepe shot two orcs and then he saw Olog-hai. "Aw crap... Olog-hai's Does anyone escept me, have an elf sword?" Tepe said and shot again, hitting orc in the eye.

Writer
11-05-2003, 05:14 PM
"Everything I own was made by Elves," Arrandir said.

weiderudare
11-05-2003, 07:18 PM
Manón drew his sword, Daciendar and started to gracefully cut his way throw the hordes of orcs.
"I don't think we will be able to win this....They are swarming over at the minute"

jokemaster
11-05-2003, 08:47 PM
"We can sure as hell take everyone we can before we run."

Writer
11-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Arrandir struck one side of the pole fiercely on a rock and it flamed up wildly before settling down. He did the same to the other side and held the pole at the center where there were no flames. It was at this time, the others noticed that the pole's ends were pointed like spears. Each time he knocked somebody over, they would light on fire and he would stab the point into them. The fire would extinguish on that side and he would strike it on a rock and continue.

At one point, Arrandir ended up on a small hill and stabbed the pole into the ground, leaving it there. He produced his bow from his back and began shooting this way and that, hitting an orc with most of his arrows. Then, they started getting closer and he put the bow away to grab the pole again. Drawing his sword, he used the pole almost like a sword in one hand and used his sword in the other.

jokemaster
11-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Kent sneaked around the enemy lines, sniping the highest ranking orc with his bow and arrow, than moving to another spot and sniping the next one. Soon the ranks were in chaos, the troll rampaging and the officers dying left and right. He quickly ran out of arrows, and took out a sword. Silently he jumped down from the tree he was in, and landed behind an orc officer who was yelling orders, he lifted his sword, and drove it through the orc's head, then he drove it down, splitting the orc in half
((Gory, ain't it?))

Flamehart
11-06-2003, 12:23 AM
((Can someone fill me in on what happened? I was away for quite a bit, thanks. Also, I'm doing a book report and if any of you can real quickly give me some difficult words from the book for me to include in a vocabulary section of it that'd be great guys :D))

weiderudare
11-06-2003, 06:21 AM
(((((Haha, you mean that you are doing a book report of LOTR? Me too))))))

Manón stood on the same place, cutting orcs as they rushed towards him. Suddenly, the ranks opened up and orc archers started to shoot arrows at him.
Manón threw his sword towards the bowmen, killing half of them. The others retreated.
"A sword! A sword! I need a sword!"

Black Knight of Keno
11-06-2003, 11:05 AM
((Jokemaster, "Gory. gory what a hell of a way to die! Gory, gory what a hell of a way to die..."-band of brothers))

Tepe dropped his bow. He took two arrows in his hands and runned towards two uruk-hai's. He jumped and when he landed and took his sword's out, the two uruk's fell to the ground with the arrows in their heads. Tepe sliced, chopped, killed and runned. Soon he was fighting the orcs just next to the falls. Tepe started to back off upper to the rauros falls and when he was up, he looked the massacre. Then he looked to the othr way. He saw horses and men. "Rohirrim..." Tepe said and started to ight his way again lower to the others.

weiderudare
11-06-2003, 05:12 PM
((((((Tepe, we have a battle going on. Its your turn))))))

Black Knight of Keno
11-07-2003, 04:06 PM
Tepe kills an Olog-hai and then arrives to the battlefield. Tepe killed many orcs and Uruk-hai's. He was allready scratched by an orc axe

Flamehart
11-08-2003, 01:00 AM
Craig worked with Tepe to kill several of the Orcs and Uruk-hais. His Ranger sword gleaming before finally he defended an Uruk-hai attack with it and it snapped in two. He looked in horror and ducked away, picking up a dead Uruk-hai sword and began to fight with it. Unknown to everyone, The Sword of Light was in shards, and he could not use it until it was forged anew. He looked amongst the group. "We must get to Rivendell! I have an urgent errand!!" He killed the Uruk-hai that had snapped his previous sword and began to fight others, having a very difficult time with the heavy broadsword.

Black Knight of Keno
11-08-2003, 05:20 AM
"Craig!! Not yet!! Rohirrim arrives here in few minutes... urgh... Take this sword!" Tepe shouted to Craig and threw his other elf sword to him. "We... must... hold... on!!" Tepe shouted to the others and then charged towards an Olog-hai, evading orc spears.

jokemaster
11-08-2003, 01:24 PM
Kent kept at it, killing more and more orcs with his bow and the orc's arrows.

Flamehart
11-08-2003, 05:57 PM
Craig threw the Orc sword like a javelin, nailing an orc in the head with it, then took the Elven sword and started fighting, more used to the weight of the sword. After a few seconds he joined Tepe in his rush toward the Olog-hai

Black Knight of Keno
11-08-2003, 06:10 PM
Tepe sliced and when he landed next to the Olog-hai and killed two orcs, he noticed that the Olog-hai dropped his hammer because its hand was cut allmost off. Tepe heard a horn behind few hills. Tepe grabbed his horn from his neck and blowed to it. The sound was magnificent. The elven horn had so sweet sound that could wake even the sleeping goodness in the world. Tepe blowed and blowed until thirteen horns responded and twelve flags was seen behind the hills. "Craig, quikly. Kill the Olog-hai and then meet me next to the river!!" Tepe shouted and started to run towards the movable bridges with a long stick that Arranir was light to fire by his pole. Tepe arrived soon there and lighted the bridges to fire. Then he threw the stick straight to an orcs head, making the orc dead. Tepe fighted and the bridges burned with the orcs trying to cross them.

weiderudare
11-08-2003, 09:31 PM
(((((((Im talking about the RPG at the front page! We started a battle remember? Press "Battle" at the front page, and then you write in 1028 and then the password for the battle. Im waiting Tepe...)))))))

Flamehart
11-08-2003, 10:05 PM
In a fantastic finesse of moves, Craig took out the Olog-hai without getting coming close to being hit by it or any other orcs, then ran next to the river to meet Tepe.

jokemaster
11-09-2003, 12:34 AM
Kent ran as fast as he could without being detected, he soon reached the river in time to meet Tepe and Craig.
"They're getting more and more reinforcements. I think we'd better burn the remaining bridges when there are more orcs and run. We won't last much longer."

Black Knight of Keno
11-09-2003, 06:58 AM
"Kent, take care of the remaining bridges... Craig, to the horses..." Tepe sayd and runned next to his horse. He rided next to Rohirrim. He explained something and soon Rohirrim, Craig and Tepe attacked from horses.

((Weiderudare, yeah... I know... I'm on it :p ))

weiderudare
11-09-2003, 08:18 AM
(((((Good)))))))
Manón started fighting his way to his sword. He picked it up and with magic, he putted it on fire. Manón drove the sword into the bridge, setting it on fire. He ran back, towards the other.
"What now?"

jokemaster
11-09-2003, 01:53 PM
((and now, presenting the suprise))
Kent nodded, he got on his horse again, took out a bottle, and squirted some of the liquid onto the point of his arrows, and his sword. He took out a lighter (yes, a modern one) and set them both on fire. He started riding toward the bridges quickly, at first only firing the arrows, but once he got closer squirting petroleum on them and setting them on fire. Whenever an orc tried attacking him, he killed it with the flaming sword.

Black Knight of Keno
11-23-2003, 11:31 AM
((WTF? No lighters and flaming swords in middle-earth!!! I suppose that soon you will get a UZI from you pocket and kill everyone on middle-earth :mad: !!! No Godmoding you Über-****!!! What part of the word NO, you dont understand!?!? :swear: ))

rick ulo 11103
11-23-2003, 06:50 PM
(((i agree with tepe and im sorry i havent been posting ffor a while internets been down)))rick ran acros the bridge

Writer
12-01-2003, 02:36 AM
For a time, Arrandir had not been seen in the battle. When he reappeared, he was followed closely by a young woman who appeared to be around 18 or 19. She was not wearing a dress; instead, she was wearing a very functional outfit and fighting as well or better than Arrandir. When questioned briefly by the rest of the group, Arrandir could not say much.

"She tells me that she is a friend," he said, "but other than that, she has only said one other thing when I ask her who she is. She simply says "lightning"."

When the fight was over, the girl wiped her sword on the grass and put it back in its sheath. Arrandir went over to her.

"You would not tell me much about yourself," he said. "Will you not say more?"

"If you are to call me anything," she replied, "you must call me Lightning. It is a nickname and the only name I ever give any more."

"And what of the ring you wear?" he pressed.

"That secret goes along with my name," she snapped. "Few people know that secret and until it is time, only those few will know."

She turned to the others, staring at each one for a short time before saying, "Well, what of the rest of you? Do you not have questions as well?"

Flamehart
12-02-2003, 12:26 AM
((OOC Bah, keep forgetting my name is Lance in this RPG lol.))

Lance looked over at the woman, and said "I have never seen a woman fight as extraordinarily as you. Are you human or elven?"

Also, on the topic of unreleased information, Lance then looked about the group. "There is much I have not mentioned about myself either. Should we all make it to Rivendell in one peace, I shall tell much more then."

jokemaster
12-02-2003, 03:12 PM
((1st of all, sorry Tepe, thought I could insert a little backstory, but better not, 2nd, sorry for not posting, I went on a cruise, and I haven't been able to post. ))

weiderudare
12-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Manón had retrived his sword and was standing next to the others.
"So, Lightning, good to see you again."
He smiled. Manón had walked the earth long before any of the others, and knew nearly everyone alive.
((((Just so you know :D ))))))

jokemaster
12-02-2003, 06:47 PM
"You know this girl?" Asked Kent.

Writer
12-02-2003, 07:48 PM
"He knows me only by my nickname and my great speed," Lightning said. "My nickname comes from how fast I am. Other than that, he knows nothing about me."

Turning to Lance, Lightning replied, "I am human." She paused. "If we make it to Rivendell? Is that not more a question of when?"

jokemaster
12-02-2003, 08:02 PM
Kent shook his head. "They know where we are, we'll meet reinforcements every step of the way."

Writer
12-02-2003, 08:06 PM
"Not if we avoid the main path," Lightning argued.

jokemaster
12-02-2003, 08:13 PM
"That's what they're expecting us to do! They'll be watching every possible way, every mountain, every road, every forest, every town, every praire."

Writer
12-02-2003, 08:30 PM
Lightning frowned as she thought about what Kent said. A brief smile touched her face as she looked around.

"Then we have to give them something they won't be expecting," she said. She frowned again. "Any ideas?"

Flamehart
12-02-2003, 11:27 PM
"If anyone would like to bound through Moria, I'm sure they wouldn't think we'd be that stupid to do that." Lance said, with some input to the situation.

Writer
12-03-2003, 03:26 AM
Both Lightning and Arrandir turned to stare at Lance. Arrandir shook his head, but it was Lightning who spoke.

"Have you forgotten Durin's Bane?" she asked, seeming surprised at this suggestion. "I know what it is and it is not something I want to risk a battle with."

"I agree," Arrandir said. "I also know what Durin's Bane is, but that is not all there is to worry about in Moria. I have heard tell of a strange creature that occupies a lake before the walls. It comes to the surface when disturbed. Other than that, there are orcs living there and they are easily disturbed. The few times I have ever attempted the Moria path nearly ended in disaster."

"While it was an idea," Lightning continued, "I must agree with Arrandir. It cannot be risked."

weiderudare
12-03-2003, 09:32 AM
"Even if we decide to go through Moria, the problem is: How do we even get that far? We are at the border to Mordor.... Its a long way to Rivendell."

Black Knight of Keno
12-03-2003, 07:58 PM
"Hmm..." Tepe thinked for himself, next to his horse. He was standing on a hill with his horse.
"We have Rohirrim on our side... Remember that when you plan the way to Moria..." Tepe sayd on a quiet voice. The other turned to see him but Tepe was allready jumped on his horse and rode towards Rohirrim, on the other side of the hill.

jokemaster
12-04-2003, 01:15 AM
"Here we go again" Said Kent, who then followed Tepe.

Writer
12-08-2003, 09:51 PM
"Again?" Lightning asked curiously, looking up at Kent. She had a good little ways to look because she was standing on the ground and he was on a horse. "What do you mean "again"?"

jokemaster
12-08-2003, 11:26 PM
"You see that" He said, pointing at the destruction they had just left, the cloak still covering most of his face swayed with teh movement. "That is what happened last time we went on the move and encountered orcs by chance. Now they're either tracking us, or we're going straight into the lion's den."

Writer
12-09-2003, 12:29 AM
"We are heading into Rohan," Lightning said, as if confident nothing terrible would happen. "They have riders going about all over the land. We will be noticed and they will send a body of horsemen to greet us... well, to find out if we are friend or foe."

She smiled slightly, but the smile vanished quickly. Suddenly, Arrandir gave a cry of surprise. He had heard Lightning speaking to Kent and had assumed that they were on the same horse. After all, who could keep up with a horse on foot? But Lightning was running next to Kent's horse, not sitting on it.

"Who are you?" Arrandir asked in awe. Lightning laughed at him.

"Did you think I was kidding when I said that my nickname came from how fast I am?" she asked, still smiling. "Now you know why I am called Lightning."

Black Knight of Keno
12-09-2003, 12:20 PM
"Then dodge this." Tepe sayd, shooting an arrow. He shot it next to Lightning's foot, making her stumble and fall to the ground. "You shouldn't run so fast... You can stmuble on anything you counter with" Tepe sayd and turned his horse back towards Moria. "Hmm... This can't be good..." Tepe said, jumping behind few big rocks and leading his horse there too. "Come on!! Hurry!!" He shouted to the others.

jokemaster
12-09-2003, 07:28 PM
((Lightning's a she Tepe))
Kent caught up with Tepe.
"That was too harsh. She's used to keeping up like that, not by horse."

Flamehart
12-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Lance was easily confused by which direction they were going to, Rohan or Moria. Either way, he was prepared for the events that lay ahead. He thought it essential that they get to Rivendell though, as it was the safest place from Orcs that they would find.

Writer
12-09-2003, 09:01 PM
Seeing confusion on Lance's face, Lightning glanced around.

"Currently, we're making our way back toward Moria," she said, but her eyes were sparkling with laughter. "Oddly enough, I could have sworn he said we were going to Rohan. He'd better make up his mind."

jokemaster
12-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Kent went back to ride alongside Lightning.
"Do you agree with the decition?"

Writer
12-10-2003, 01:16 AM
Lightning sighed. "If you mean the desicion to go to Moria, no. I still think it is foolish, but I am only following orders."

Noting some confusion in his face, Lightning continued.

"Gandalf told me that a group of people would be going to Rivendell," she said. "He wanted me to join you, thinking you might want some help."

Black Knight of Keno
12-10-2003, 05:17 PM
The others noticed that Tepe was gone. His horse was standing next to the rocks but they couldn't see Tepe anywere.
Tepe was slaughtering few wolfriders about two hundred meters away from the rocks. He used his elf swords with great honor and his accuracy could maybe beat even the greatest elf bowmen.
Then the others heard a horn. It was first Rohirrim's horn... Then an orc-horn. Then Tepe's horn answered to the Rohirrim's horn.
Fiftyfour wolfriders came around Tepe, making a circle. Then came rohirrim and thirtytwo wolfriders extracted to slaughter the remains of Rohirrim that attacked towards them. Tepe turned around, just to see an ugly wolf, staring at him with an orc on top of it. It took few steps backwards. It was getting ready to attack quickly. Tepe looked at it, then took his bow out. In two seconds, the wolf attacked. It fell to the ground with an arrow in his head about one meter away from Tepe's feet. Tepe took his sword out again and started to slice few of the wolfriders, hoping that the reinforcmets would arrive soon.

Flamehart
12-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Lance saw the riderless horse and rode his horse to the rocks and saw the fight. Unfortunately for Lance back at the previous battle, he did not have his Ranger sword as it had broke, but now that he had his horse back, he drew the backup sword that he kept on the saddle and rode off to help Tepe. He got to the area and swung, knocking a rider off it's wolf, then turned and flung his sword into the side of the wolf, killing it. He rode over and pulled it out then turned to Tepe.

"Need some help?"

jokemaster
12-10-2003, 10:14 PM
Kent ran over to the rock and started firing arrows at the wolves' heads.

Writer
12-13-2003, 03:14 PM
Lightning ran to join the battle, followed closely by Arrandir.

"Either way we want to go is blocked," Lightning said. "We must get out of here as fast as we possibly can."

Black Knight of Keno
12-13-2003, 03:21 PM
"Sure" Tepe answered to lance and jumped on to one of the wolves, pushed the rider off and stabbed his both swords throught the wolf's head. Then he jumped off just before the wolf started to fall on it's side.

Writer
12-15-2003, 06:48 PM
"We're wasting time!" Lightning snapped. Then, she turned in the direction of Moria and started her way through. Arrandir shook his head in despair and moved to cover her back. Back to back, the two of them inched their way away from the rest of the group, forming a path that did not stay open for long.

Black Knight of Keno
12-15-2003, 06:57 PM
"Arrandir!!! Lightning!!!" Tepe shouted and ran allmost as fast as Lightning towards an archer wolfrider. Tepe jumped and landed slicing the orc's head oof and stabbing the wolf. Then he started to fight his way to Arrandir and Lightning. When he reached them he said: "May I join you?" and started to faught with them

Flamehart
12-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Lance rode over on his horse and beheaded an Orc rider as he went to Lightning and Arrandir. "I'm going with you. On to Moria!"

jokemaster
12-15-2003, 09:41 PM
Kent saw Arradir, Lightning, Tepe and Lance and rode to join them.

Writer
12-15-2003, 11:14 PM
"We can't stay in one spot and fight until they are all dead!" Lightning shouted. "We must keep moving or we'll never get anywhere."

Now that they were all together again, a path toward Moria was opened much more quickly than if it had just been Arrandir and Lightning.

Black Knight of Keno
12-16-2003, 07:36 AM
((Remember that from the Rauros-falls to Moria is many many miles!! There could never be that large of an orc army!!))

Tepe blowed to his horn and soon they all heard horses and horn's. Then flags came on top of an hill... They were the many flags of Rohan. Then about size of 1000 horseriders came behind the hill with their swords and spears out. The battle was on and the wolf riders will be dead.

jokemaster
12-16-2003, 11:18 AM
((I dunno, the one in the two towers looked as if though it stretched for miles))

Black Knight of Keno
12-16-2003, 01:31 PM
((Compare: the about 100 miles from Isengard to Halm's deep and the about 600 miles from Rauros to Moria's gates. And in LOTR:TTT, the Uruk-hai army was just about 20 000 Uruk's. And still the army walked to Helm's deep in was it five or six hours.
You do the math ;) ))

Writer
12-16-2003, 07:20 PM
((I didn't mean that the army stretched from here to there. Doesn't it make sense that if they saw we were going that way, they would shift to follow us? BTW, at the battle of Helm's Deep, there were 10,000 Uruk Hai))

Flamehart
12-16-2003, 11:00 PM
He drew his bow and arrow and knocked a wolf over, then looked to the group. "If we're going anywhere, let's go now. I'm running low on arrows, and I don't know how much longer we'll last, even with help."

Black Knight of Keno
12-17-2003, 11:42 AM
((Wildjedi: Saruman said that the invade of Helm's deep would take ten's of thousands orc's))

Tepe took about half of his arrows and gave them to Lance.
"There's fifty arrows... Try to relax..." Tepe said and attacked towards the biggest group of wolfriders

Flamehart
12-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Lance laughed at this. "Relax...right." He drew his bow and knocked one of the arrows and let it fly, knocking over another wolf.

jokemaster
12-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Kent kept shooting arrows at the wolfriders, finally he took out his sword and rode out against them. He impaled and orc with his sword and then used the body, still impaled on the sword, to block some arrows from another wolfrider. He then shoved the body off the sword and threw it in front of another wolfrider, startling the wolf.

Black Knight of Keno
12-18-2003, 04:21 PM
In two hours, the wolfriders were killed and so was many of Rohan's horsemen that came to the "rescue".
Tepe cleaned his swords and mounted. "Let's go... Do you want to come with us?" Tepe asked from the horsmen that said yes eventually. Tepe had enought arrows and so did the others. Everyone that hadn't a bow, got one from the wolfriders. Those hwo had, took arrows from the wolfriders. Tepe rode on to a hill and looked the mountains that held Moria inside them...

Flamehart
12-18-2003, 09:09 PM
"After Moria, we head to Rivendell, correct?" Lance wondered. He had specific business there, dealing with a sword that he had not yet drawn from its sheath.

Black Knight of Keno
12-19-2003, 09:59 AM
"If we get out of Moria alive, yes..." Tepe said and thinked: "I need to talk with Hidráim... He should know that his son is dead... I woved that I would keep him alive until we would arrive to Lorien..."
Tepe looked the others that were ready and tapped his horse on the head twice. "Are you coming or not..." Tepe said when his horse started to run like it would flee from a forest fire

jokemaster
12-19-2003, 11:35 AM
Kent rode out with Tepe, catching up quickly.

Flamehart
12-19-2003, 08:44 PM
Lance went over to Tepe and dismounted his horse. He spoke quietly to it and within seconds it took off. "On to Moria." He said to the group.

Writer
12-20-2003, 11:57 PM
Lightning stood for a moment, thinking about the horses.

"We cannot take the horses into Moria," she finally said. "While we could pass through, there are some paths that are to narrow for horses."

Flamehart
12-21-2003, 01:39 AM
Lance looked at Lightning. "The horses themselves fear Moria, they wouldn't go in even if we tried to force them."

Black Knight of Keno
12-21-2003, 06:59 AM
Tepe stopped his horse and turned it.
"That's too easy to solve... The horses will go to Lorién..." He said and looked the others "So, we going?"

Writer
12-21-2003, 11:13 PM
"That will not do," Lightning objected. "You will need the horses on the other side."

Then an idea struck her.

"Do you want me to run ahead when we reach the other side and bring horses back?"

((Who is leading the Rohirrim? Is it Eomer or Theodred? Either way, Lightning will have a secret talk with him... it has something to do with who she really is and Arrandir will overhear some of it. The others will learn at Rivendell where she will tell her full story to anyone who is there. Whatever way it goes, I still need to know if it's Eomer or Theodred.))

Black Knight of Keno
12-22-2003, 07:18 AM
((It's Theodred in lead of Rohirrim for now))
"Ok, whatever you like Lightning..." Tepe answered and looked the big gates of Moria

Writer
12-23-2003, 12:38 AM
((Thanks!:) )

Lightning continued to keep up with the others in silence until they stopped for a rest. As they stopped she was approached by Theodred.

"Excuse me," he said and she turned to face him. "Might I have a word with you?"

She nodded her agreement and he dismounted his horse, leaving it with the group to go walking with Lightning.

"If it's not to bold to ask," he finally said, "who are you?"

Lightning smiled and asked, "Have you not heard my name? I am Lightning."

"But lightning is a thing that strikes the earth from the sky," Theodred objected. "It is not a real name, but a nickname. It is what you are called because you run instead of ride... I would imagine from your name that you could run faster than a horse and for that I must assume that you have some Elven blood in you, for it does not tire you to run like this."

"You assume correctly," Lightning replied smiling. The smile faded as she remembered some of the things she had been through in her life.

"Then how old are you now?" he demanded, but Lightning simply laughed at him.

"Old enough to call you young," she replied. This was not enough for him.

"Then you will not tell me?" he questioned.

"No!" she replied. "I will not."

"Then we will turn to other matters," he said. "Your sword, for instance."

She stared at him. "Go on."

"I know that sword and it will do you no good to deny it," he said.

"I do not deny it," she replied. "Where have you seen it?"

"In books, but it was always pictured with a ring," he answered. She held up her hand.

"This ring?" she questioned. He stared in wonder and finally nodded.

"Then I am your servant," he said, but Lightning shook her head.

"You are not until I claim my past as my own," she replied. "For now, I will leave you to your country."

He frowned, but nodded and began to walk away. Lightning stopped him.

"You must speak of this conversation to no one," she said. He frowned.

"But my father must know that you exist," he objected. She gripped him by his breastplate and drew him down to her eye level, forcing him to stare into her eyes.

"You will speak of this to no one," she repeated, this time more firmly. He backed away as if in a trance.

"I will speak of this to no one," he said, his voice dull.

"Speak of what?" Arrandir asked. He had heard most of the conversation, but was unsure of what had happened.

"Nothing," Theodred replied, his voice recovering. "We just had a little chat about Rohan. Lightning was curious to know how things were going. She used to live there, you know."

He left to join the group, but Arrandir frowned and stopped Lightning as she tried to follow him.

"Who are you and what did you do to Theodred," he demanded. Lightning calmly peeled Arrandir's hand off her arm and stared him in the eyes. Suddenly, he felt as if he would obey and believe anything she said.

As quickly as the feeling came over him, it passed and Lightning laughed.

"Do you not know me?" she asked. "I am Lightning."

"So you say," he replied, "but don't you think it is time to tell us who you really are?"

The feeling of trust in Lightning came over Arrandir again.

"All will be revealed when we reach Rivendell," she said. "In Imladris, the house of Elrond HalfElven, you will know who I am. Until then, you will know me as you already do, for that is enough."

"I comply," Arrandir said, feeling as if he could not say anything else. Then, the two of them returned to the group, realizing that they were beginning to move again.

Black Knight of Keno
12-23-2003, 02:57 PM
Tepe had walked to some rocks to think. He thinked about the ring's, Sauron, all the evil and all if the signs that would lead towards a big war... Allmost like the one at the black gates many many years ago. Then he saw that everyone was getting ready so he walked to the others.

Flamehart
12-23-2003, 07:55 PM
((Out of curiosity, do Legolas, Gimli, and Aragorn even exist in this story? Just wondering))
Lance took one last look over the horizon, then turned and joined the rest of the group as they prepared to face Moria.

Black Knight of Keno
12-23-2003, 08:18 PM
((Maybe they do... Maybe they dont... We'll see it when the story evolves like I said in the beginning))

Flamehart
12-23-2003, 10:04 PM
((Well I need to know cuz it depends on if they exist or not what happens to my char))

Black Knight of Keno
12-24-2003, 07:50 AM
((Well if we think that we got this far in about three month's, Frodo would be now in Bree if we look it from the movies. So... When we get to Rivendell, Frodo is attacked by the nazguls and so on. So, they do exist. This RP is looking to be sliding to become one part of the books/movies :p ))

Flamehart
12-24-2003, 03:55 PM
((Meh, I personally think this'd be better if it was our own version of the story, I mean characters like Gandalf, Eomer, Faramir, etc. can still exist because they're still important to the story, but the trio can easily be replaced by our chars))

Writer
12-26-2003, 03:46 PM
"It saddens me that we come here," Lightning muttered, heard only by Arrandir. "This way should be shut, but none would collapse the mountain for the dwarves seek to come back."

"Indeed," Arrandir agreed. "If the halls of Moria were to be collapsed, those who did it would face the axes of the dwarves."

"Tepe," Lightning called. "I do not want to hear any noise while we are in Moria. The only noise that is to be heard will be that which is necessary."

Black Knight of Keno
12-26-2003, 04:24 PM
"Ok, Lightning" Tepe said and runned to speak with Rohirrim.
"Rohirrim! Listen up!! Remove any noisy armor's and take only what is really necessary!!" Tepe command's and looks at Lightning. "Leave your horse's... They won't survive in there" Tepe says and walks to the gates.

Writer
12-26-2003, 05:26 PM
((We're coming from the side the Fellowship came out from, right? So the gates on this side are open, right?))

Lightning watched carefully as the men from Rohan removed their armor. She sighed when a few of them removed their swords as well.

"While it is hoped we will not meet any resistance," she told them, "it would still be best to hang on to your swords."

When they were finally ready to enter, Lightning walked calmly to the front of the company, followed closely by Arrandir.

"It is not my desire to enter," she said softly.

"But Moria must face us," Arrandir replied. Lightning nodded wordlessly and passed through the doorway.

Black Knight of Keno
12-26-2003, 05:53 PM
((Hmm... When we arrived to the gate's, There was no fellowship yet. Frodo and co. would be now in Bree. :) ))

Tepe light's a torch and looks some words on the gate's.
It is dark allready.

Writer
12-26-2003, 06:40 PM
((I mean that we're coming from the direction of Rohan... not where the fellowship entered, so the gates on this side are open for anyone to enter. On the other side, the gates are closed. We have to push them open. That is the side the fellowship entered from. In other words, all we have to do is walk in, which is what I did.))

Black Knight of Keno
12-26-2003, 08:32 PM
((Whatever...))

Tepe soon joined the others. He got ready with his bow and looked the rohirrim that took their swords out very silently.

jokemaster
12-27-2003, 01:25 PM
Kent readied an arrow in his bow silently.

Writer
12-27-2003, 09:27 PM
Lightning walked silently ahead of the others, followed closely by Arrandir. Neither of them felt any need to draw their weapons.

"With any luck," Lightning said quietly, "we can pass through unnoticed. However, the orcs living here have keen senses. It is doubtful they will not hear us. We will go on slowly and silently until we can be sure they know we are here. Then we must use our speed."

Even as it was, the orcs did not learn of the company until they were very near the other end and then it was by accident. One of the men from Rohan tripped over a bone and fell with a shout. He had been one to have his sword out and his sword sprang out of his hand, clattering against the stone floor.

"We have made it further than I had hoped," Lightning said, helping the man up. "Take your sword. They know we are here now, but we must not stay here, waiting for them to make a move."

Then, she heard the noise of the orcs rushing to get them from behind.

"Now is the time for speed!" she shouted. "We must get out of here."

The group began to run, but it was difficult because they had to descend several flights of stairs. Finally, just as they had reached the front gates, the orcs overtook them. Lightning lept forward and thrust the gates open by hand and they opened silently outward. The sun was shining merrily.

"Out into the sun!" Lightning called. "We must get away from here."

As she was speaking, the large lake behind her began to ripple as if a stone had been tossed into it. Many arms lept out of the water, taking hold of some of the Rohirrim.

jokemaster
12-28-2003, 08:01 PM
Kent shot a couple of the arms, and managed to get those men out of the water, then he shot at the water from where he thought the arms were coming from.

weiderudare
12-28-2003, 09:29 PM
Manón, who were at the end of the group, turned around and sent a flash of light towards the orcs. Then he drew his sword and started slaying the orcs as they come near him.

Black Knight of Keno
12-29-2003, 08:22 AM
"May I join you Manón" Tepe asked, putting his bow and arrow away and taking his swords out.

weiderudare
12-29-2003, 08:32 AM
"Of course"
Manón looked back for a second, just to see that only half of the men of Rohan had stepped out of Moria.
"We are in a trap!"

Black Knight of Keno
12-29-2003, 08:45 AM
They heard some huge footstep's coming closer.
Tepe stopped slaying the orc's.
"You hear that... They have a ****ing cavetroll"

jokemaster
12-29-2003, 09:29 PM
Kent quickly rode farther away from the lake, closely followed by the surviving men of Rohan closeley followed him.
"LET'S GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE."

Writer
01-02-2004, 02:16 AM
Lightning agreed and lept over to slam the gates shut.

"Arrandir!" she called and he grabbed the other side. They slammed the gates closed just as a party of orcs rushed forward to attack.

"This must be the beast I've heard of," Arrandir said, eyeing the arms coming from the water. "We cannot overpower it now. We must flee."

"GET OUT OF THIS CREATURE'S REACH!!" Lightning yelled. She turned to run, but the creature grasped her leg as she ran. With a cry of rage, Theodred sprang forward and chopped off the arm holding Lightning.

"I must save the one who could rule my country," he said. She smiled as he set her down.

"Speak no more of it," she said. He nodded and frowned.

"I dread the thought of Rohan being overrun by these vile orcs," he said. "Do I have permission to return to my country's aid?"

"Although it is not my decision, I would imagine that Tepe wouldn't mind," Lightning said. "Even so, you'd better ask just in case."

"Tepe!" Theodred called as they fled the creature. "I must return to the aid of my country. Those who remain of my company must come with me."

"The remaining forces in Rohan will not be enough to hold these orcs back," Lightning put in. Suddenly, Tepe felt some kind of influence on his mind. He wanted to grant this request.

((Tepe, I have made it so you can still decide which way you want it to go, but I must let you know something. The influence on your mind was from Lightning. She is more powerful than it seems, so if you do choose to keep the Rohirrim with us, it will mean that you have an incredibly strong mind. Not saying that you don't even if you let them go.;)

Writer
01-02-2004, 02:18 AM
Lightning agreed and lept over to slam the gates shut.

"Arrandir!" she called and he grabbed the other side. They slammed the gates closed just as a party of orcs rushed forward to attack.

"This must be the beast I've heard of," Arrandir said, eyeing the arms coming from the water. "We cannot overpower it now. We must flee."

"GET OUT OF THIS CREATURE'S REACH!!" Lightning yelled. She turned to run, but the creature grasped her leg as she ran. With a cry of rage, Theodred sprang forward and chopped off the arm holding Lightning.

"I must save the one who could rule my country," he said. She smiled as he set her down.

"Speak no more of it," she said. He nodded and frowned.

"I dread the thought of Rohan being overrun by these vile orcs," he said. "Do I have permission to return to my country's aid?"

"Although it is not my decision, I would imagine that Tepe wouldn't mind," Lightning said. "Even so, you'd better ask just in case."

"Tepe!" Theodred called as they fled the creature. "I must return to the aid of my country. Those who remain of my company must come with me."

"The remaining forces in Rohan will not be enough to hold these orcs back," Lightning put in. Suddenly, Tepe felt some kind of influence on his mind. He wanted to grant this request.

((Tepe, I have made it so you can still decide which way you want it to go, but I must let you know something. The influence on your mind was from Lightning. She is more powerful than it seems, so if you do choose to keep the Rohirrim with us, it will mean that you have an incredibly strong mind. Not saying that you don't even if you let them go.;)

Black Knight of Keno
01-02-2004, 04:36 PM
"If that is your wish my friend... You should leave the group two miles from Rivendell and cross the mountains by a path..." Tepe answered and looked Lightning like Tepe would know something about him that even herself didn't know.

((Wildjedi, NO GODMODING!!))

Writer
01-02-2004, 04:45 PM
((Wasn't trying to... sorry. I did tell you that it was still your choice. Tepe is strong enough to resist Lightning's power, especially since she rarely uses it and is not very good at it yet.))

Lightning returned Tepe's gaze in silence, realizing that he knew what she had attempted. She smacked herself inwardly, reminding herself not to do anything like that with these people again.

(Is that better?))

Black Knight of Keno
01-02-2004, 05:06 PM
((Much better :) Thanks))

Rohirrim went their own path and the rest arrived in Rivendell.
"I must see Hidráim... You go where you go... We will meet again... But goodbye for now" Tepe sayd and he went to meet Hidráim in a big house.

Flamehart
01-03-2004, 05:45 PM
(Sorry, totally forgot I was in this RPG)

"At last.. Rivendell.." He thought to himself. He followed the group into the great house and handed a sheath and the sword to one of the elves, spoke quietly in elvish to him, then continued with the group.

Writer
01-04-2004, 02:22 AM
"Valwen!" a clear voice rang out from one of the buildings. Lightning smiled and abruptly detached herself from the rest of the group.

"Another nickname of mine," she explained as she left.

"It is about time, you returned, Valwen," Arwen said in Elvish. Lightning responded in kind.

"I am happy to return," she said.

jokemaster
01-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Kent just followed along with the group. He didn't have many friends in all Middle Earth, let alone here. He had fought alongside some of these people, and stayed there a few times, but nothing more.

Black Knight of Keno
01-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Tepe looked the group. "Ok, you should stay out here..." he saud and the group stopped. Tepe walked inside and soon he walked out. "Ok, you should now go to a tavern nearby and get some resting..." Tepe lookes up as the sun was going down. Then he walked to Elrond's house.

Writer
01-05-2004, 09:59 PM
((Are Aragorn and the hobbits in Rivendell yet?))

Lightning spent a lot of time with Arwen while they were in Rivendell. It seemed that the two had known each other for a while.

Arrandir on the other hand spent much of his time alone, wandering near the Shards of Narsil every once in a while. During one of these times, he ran into Lightning, for once alone. They spoke quietly for a while. She showed him her ring and sword, telling him who she really was and he shared why he had been cast out from Osgiliath. They agreed to keep silent about these things until the council Elrond was planning.

Flamehart
01-05-2004, 11:49 PM
There was always sounds of banging of a hammer on steel heard by anyone who was near the "Smithy." Lance knew why, but he spoke of it to no one, and simply said he didn't know when anyone asked if he had any idea.

Black Knight of Keno
01-06-2004, 09:00 AM
Tepe talked to Elrond for many hours. When he left, he walked to the shards of Narsil and looked at them. "This sword... Much memories about it..." Tepe sayd to himself and then someone touched his shoulder. He turned around and saw Aragorn. They started to talk about his travel from Bree. Then they walked towards Elrond's house because the meeting was starting in any minute now.

((Yes, they are :p ))

jokemaster
01-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Kent walked down the streets alone, suddenly he heard a voice.
"HEY! You no-good, gold hoarding, silver-stealing COWARD!" Yelled a voice.
Kent slowly turned around, and was suprised by who he saw:
"JIMMY!?"
"How you doing Kent?"
"Fine, what's going on?"
"There's a meeting at Elrond's house"

Flamehart
01-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Lance came up behind Aragorn and Tepe. He tapped Aragorn on his left, then moved to the right. Aragorn, however, turned to the right anyway. Lance said, "Good to see you, Strider, what brings you to Rivendell?"

jokemaster
01-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Kent and Jimmy went to Elrond's house, and Jimmy got Kent into the meeting. They didn't greet anyone, but silently watched everything.

Writer
01-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Lightning and Arrandir slipped into the council quietly and took their seats. Lightning's eyes rested on Aragorn and it was not long before he noticed her staring at him. He nodded his greeting, wondering what interested her so much. She returned the greeting and looked to Elrond as if wondering when the council would begin.

Black Knight of Keno
01-07-2004, 11:04 AM
The group had taken their seats and Tepe looked at Lightning, then at Gandalf and for the last, the little hobbit sitting next to Gandalf. The council started and Elrond started to talk

jokemaster
01-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Kent saw Tepe looking at Gandalf, and he noticed the hobbit sitting next to Gandalf. A hobbit in Rivendell? Very unusual.

Writer
01-08-2004, 03:39 AM
“We have come because of a threat,” Elrond said, “but we cannot properly deal with it unless we know each other. Arrandir and Lightning will start.”

Lightning and Arrandir stood and Lightning held out her hand and Arrandir took it, looking down at it.

"What do you see?" she asked.

"I see a ring," he replied.

"Describe it," she ordered.

"It is a plain silver band," he replied, looking into her face. "I have looked at it before."

For a brief second, Lightning covered her one hand with the other. Then she commanded Arrandir to look again.

"It is not plain, is it?" she said.

"No, it is not," he replied. "Nine diamonds encircle a single green stone."

"Do you recognize it?" she asked. Aragorn leaned forward, seeming greatly surprised. Arrandir nodded. "And what of the sword?"

She drew it from its sheath and handed it to him. Again, Aragorn leaned forward with interest to hear Arrandir’s reply.

"Black. Its sharpened blade represents only half of its total length, but most of the hilt slides into the sheath. It is crowned with two horses, nose to nose."

"Tell me what it means to you," she ordered.

"You are the tenth generation exile of the Forgotten Family of Rohan."

"My name is Atalanta," she said as if in agreement. "My family was once the ruling family of Rohan. We were exiled ten generations ago on account of gealousy. I, being the tenth generation since the exile, have the power to reclaim that throne, but from what I see, I do not want it. Theoden is a good king and his son, Theodred will follow his father's footsteps."

"Thank you for your secret," Arrandir said. Then, with a halting voice he explained how he and Boromir had come to a disagreement and begun to fight. Boromir had made the first blow, but he was the son of the Steward. Therefore, it had been Arrandir who was cast out.

"Thank you for your secret," Lightning said. With that, they took their seats once more.

jokemaster
01-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Kent wasn't suprised by her identity, especially after seeing the Riders of Rohan accompany them for so long.

Black Knight of Keno
01-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Tepe stood up. "I am Tepe Greenforest, son of Thingár" he sayd and looked at Aragorn. Aragorn stood up infront of him.
"Aragorn, do you know me?"Tepe asked "Yes, You are Tepe Greenforest, son of Thingár and ruler of all Vanyar in Middle-earth. Your necklace is the great necklace of the dwarves. You have your sword, Mithmîr hidden in Rivendell"Aragorn explained "You said enought... Sit my friend." Tepe sayd and turned to see Elrond. "You have my sword Elrond... I have came to have it..."Tepe sayd and Elrond took a sword in it's sheet rapped in a elven cape. Tepe took it kneeling down. He stood back up and drew the cape off from the sword after turned to see the others. Few dwarves, Elf's and Men allmost shouted the name of the sword, seeing the sword that had drawn out from it's sheat and it's grey jewel was glowing bright(Mithmîr means Grey jewel, so dont panick :p ).
Tepe put the sheat and the sword under the cape and sat down.
He looked at Atalanta, knowing much about her that she revealed.
His eyes turned to Elrond.

Writer
01-13-2004, 05:50 PM
A glance was exchanged between Atalanta and Aragorn before Boromir stood and walked over to where Arrandir was seated.

"I have come for many things," he said. "The first was to search for my kinsman, now being called Arrandir." He dropped to his knees in front of Arrandir and continued. "I told my father what really happened and we would like you to return. No longer will you be known as an outcast. Please return to Minas Tirith with me and be known again by the name of Arvin."

Arrandir stood and pulled Boromir to his feet. "I accept my name and my home," he said. Then he smiled. "And if you desire to fight me again, simply let me know. I've got alternatives."

Boromir laughed and Arvin returned to his seat. Boromir turned away from him and explained the dream he and Faramir had been having.

"The Sword that was Broken is here!" Aragorn said, standing and showing the shards of Narsil. "The halfling is there," he continued, pointing to the hobbit with Gandalf. "Isildur's Bane is something that should remain hidden."

Boromir returned to his seat, amazed at what he had seen. He also told of the worries that Rohan was paying a tribute of horses to Mordor. Gandalf told his story and Legolas told of Gollum's escape. Gimli shared of the dwarves return to Moria and expressed his worry of what had happened to them.

"Of the two worries spoken, I can shed some light," Atalanta said, taking a stand once again. "Rohan does not give horses to Mordor, nor will they. Mordor has taken the horses it chooses.

As for the dwarves in Moria, There can be little hope. We did not encounter them on our way through, but there may be some hope as we went on the shortest path."

She returned to her seat and the council turned to the ring and its destruction. In the end, a rather large group of people decided to join the company, but in some cases, not go all the way to Mordor. Boromir wanted to return to Minas Tirith and Aragorn and Arvin chose to go with him. Atalanta had heard of rumors of danger in Rohan and would turn aside to help. For the moment, however, the company was very large and certain events would change peoples minds on where they were going.

Black Knight of Keno
01-15-2004, 08:05 AM
Tepe thinked. Then he stood up and smiled to the company.
"You shall have my armies when you need them, but I have many things to do in my world..." then he kneeled to the company and gave Gandalf a shining horn. "You might have better use to this than it's old owner..." he sayd and stood up.
The meeting was soon over and Tepe walked to his horse.
He thinked the many things that happened in the council

Writer
01-21-2004, 06:25 PM
Atalanta spent the days before the company departed with Arvin and Arwen. Every once in a while, she would cross paths with Aragorn, but when she did it was always a brief encounter. That is, until the day before they left.

She came upon him once when she was alone. He was standing, staring at the shards of Narsil, as he had been doing at least once a day since he got to Rivendell. Atalanta glanced at the other weapons in the room.

First, she saw Aiglos, the spear of Gil-Galad. Then her eyes brushed over Hadhafang, the sword of Elrond. Finally, she turned her gaze to Narsil.

"It was a beautiful sword," Aragorn said quietly. Atalanta nodded in silent agreement.

"And it still is," she replied. He turned to face her as she continued. "Why do you shy away from your past? You are the heir to the throne of Gondor, yet you refuse even the sword that is rightfully yours."

"And you," he returned, now fully facing her, "you have the power to reclaim your throne also. Are you not also fearful of your past and the future that should be yours? Do we not understand one another?"

"We do," Atalanta replied. "And we see the path we must take if Sauron attacks too quickly."

"I do not wish that," he said. "The dead should stay where they are."

"If this sword remains here, they shall," Atalanta reminded him. "There are only two swords that can turn the dead blades away. One lies there in pieces and the other will ride to Rohan where it will be well used."

"You know the curse as well as I do then?" he asked. Atalanta nodded.

"The Black Sword of the Forgotten Family of Rohan and Narsil, the Sword of the King of Gondor must enter the mountain together or the Dead will not be obedient and will kill the one who carries the sword."

"I dread going to the mountain," he said quietly. "Even more, I dread having to take you with me."

"Yet it must be so if that road must be taken," she answered. Then, she slipped out of the room as quietly as she had entered it.

Black Knight of Keno
01-22-2004, 11:40 AM
Tepe was standing next to his horse. He tried to think what would happen if he wouldn't hop on his horse and ride away.
Tepe felt eyes piercing throught him. "Gandalf, why did you came?" Tepe asked and Gandalf answered: "I came because this is your destiny. No one will know it, but you have to save your own mind before you have to save the humankind and Aragorn from the blades of the dead ones..."
"What do you mean? I have no sword powerful enought to resist the blades of the dead..." Tepe said, climbing on the back of his horse. "Yes, you do. As soon as your mind is free, you will see the hole thing. You'll remember things that you now dont and so on. Now, ride to Hobbiton..." Gandalf sayd as Tepe rode off. Atalanta saw him riding just next to Elronds house towards Hobbiton.

jokemaster
01-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Kent and Jimmy walked along, talking and catching up. Finally they ended up near the stables.
"So, do you ever plan on revealing your identity to anyone else?" Asked Jimmy.
"Not if I can help it." said Kent.
"Why? The dangers over." Said Jimmy.
"You know why, many people would still kill me if they had the chance. I'm not sure I really blame them."

Writer
01-24-2004, 11:28 PM
The next day, Atalanta and Arvin came together to the appointed place for the company to set out. Both were silent unless spoken to and sat down to wait for the others to get there.

jokemaster
01-26-2004, 10:55 PM
Kent and Jimmy both arrived at the appointed place.
"Hello. Atalanta, this is Jimmy, Jimmy this is Atalanta."

Writer
01-27-2004, 12:18 AM
Atalanta nodded her greeting to Jimmy and introduced Arvin.

"Perhaps you have heard of him as Arrandir," she said. "He has taken on his real name now that he is no longer an outcast."

jokemaster
01-27-2004, 11:27 AM
"Yes, I heard about that" Said Kent, Jimmy watching the both of them carefully.

Writer
01-27-2004, 05:44 PM
"So Kent," Atalanta said, finally deciding to break the silence. "What are your plans for this journey? Are you planning on going all the way with Frodo to Mordor or are you also turning off somewhere? I am going to Rohan while Arvin will join Boromir and Aragorn in going to Gondor."

jokemaster
01-27-2004, 10:24 PM
"Oh, I'm guess I'm going wherever fate takes me." He said.

Black Knight of Keno
02-07-2004, 01:53 PM
"Oh, you going allready?" Tepe asked, riding next to them and looking at the group. "I thought you would want to fight in the gates of Mordor" He said and looked at the grou that was leaving soon towards Mordor with the ring. "You know, Osgiliath will burn soon, we should try to go protect it... Only few weeks until Gondor and most parts of Rohan will be destroyed and gonquered by Sauron and Saruman..." Tepe mumbled and looked back at Arvin and Atalanta.

Writer
02-08-2004, 09:38 PM
"Indeed," Arvin said, "Osgiliath may already be taken. I have heard from Boromir that the city was still held by Gondor when he left, but there can be no mistake that the enemy means to destroy it."

"As for Rohan," Atalanta added, "King Theoden was still well when Theodred left his side, but I have heard of a man among the king's advisors who I do not believe can be trusted. I should very much like if our party were to leave Rivendell at once, but we are not all here yet. Where is Aragorn? Gandalf said he was coming and so did those four hobbits. Where are they?"

jokemaster
02-08-2004, 11:27 PM
"Knowing hobbits, eating"

Black Knight of Keno
02-09-2004, 11:08 AM
"I think I saw three of them trying to steal food from Elrond's palace. But I dont know nothing about Frod... the ringbearer" Tepe said and unmounted. As he unmounted, the group saw a great armor on him. It was one of his ancesters and it was made from hard metals, allmost like mithril. Tepe looked at the amazed group. "What...?" he asked as he covered the armor with his cape

jokemaster
02-09-2004, 12:03 PM
"I guess the stories are true. Mithril has been found."

Black Knight of Keno
02-09-2004, 02:01 PM
"Yes, they have found mithril, but this isn't mithril. This metal is called Asir. "

Writer
02-09-2004, 10:17 PM
Atalanta made an almost unnoticeable movement when she heard what Tepe had said. Asir? Could it be possible? she thought. She was not given much time to think because the rest of the company quickly arrived.

Aragorn came first, followed by Gandalf and the hobbits. Boromir came next. Legolas and Gimli came together, arguing as they came. Elrond came with them, along with some elves from Rivendell and made a farewell speech. Then the company filed slowly out of Rivendell.

jokemaster
02-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Kent tailed alongside the hobbits. One, Frodo, seemed to be serious, another one, Kent didn't know his name seemed to be looking out for him, and two just seemed to be bored.

Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 03:08 PM
Tepe rode with the group. He looked as some men looked at his armor. Tepe didn't care, he only put the cape over so it wouldn't attract too much attention. Then they arrived to Rohan

((Wildjedi, now's the time for you to take control))

Writer
02-16-2004, 05:39 PM
((WOW!!! You really meant it when you said you were going to speed things up! No Moria and loosing Gandalf and Boromir... none of Frodo leaving the company with Sam... nothing whatsoever about Merry and Pippin. Gee. I guess we'll just act like all of that has happened.))

The company, by this time somewhat diminished in number, strode up to the doors of the hall of Meduseld. Hama, the doorward came out and addressed Gandalf.

"I cannot allow you before Theoden King so armed, Gandalf Grayhame," he said. "By order of Grima Wormtounge."

Gandalf sighed and turned to Atalanta.

"Perhaps you had better exercise your power here," he told her. She sighed and turned away.

"Is this really necessary?" she asked, still keeping her back to the door.

"It is," Gandalf replied quietly. With a swirling movement, Atalanta spun around, sword in hand and showed it to Hama.

"This is the sword of the Forgotten Family of Rohan," she informed him. Holding up her hand, she continued, "and this is the ring of that family. I hereby take control of Rohan, for Theoden's mind is in a weakened state."

She stepped forward, as if challenging him to defy her. "We will enter the hall fully armed."

They entered the hall and approached the king. Wormtounge saw them and slid forward, part fear, part anger in his eyes.

"Why are they armed?" he screamed.

"I have taken control," Atalanta answered. She showed him her sword and ring.

"I will not submit to a sword," he scoffed. Atalanta turned to Gimli.

"Gimli, if you please," Atalanta said. Gimli stepped forward and held Wormtounge where he was. Atalanta took one look at the king and sighed.

"Gandalf," she said, "Here is where you must take over. I know nothing of removing spells."

Soon after, the king was in his right mind again and Atalanta stepped forward.

"Theoden of Rohan," she addressed him. He frowned at not being addressed as the king. She drew her sword and cast it at his feet. "This is the sword of the Forgotten Family of Rohan. In your time of weakness, I took your throne. I hereby give it back to you, for you are well again."

Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 06:05 PM
Tepe looked Theoden. "Now as you, Theoden, King, are the ruler of Rohan, I hereby give you all my armies of elf's except the one's I choose to come with me to the black gate's of Mordor" Tepe said, kneeling to Theoden, as he sat down. Theoden looked Tepe. "And you are who, my dear elf?" Theoden asked. Tepe stood up and removed his hood and cape. As they fell to the floor, some of the soldiers and guards got even more frightened, seeing the armor that Tepe was wearing. "If you don't mind, Legolas" Tepe said and Legolas gave Tepe the helmet. "I am Tepe Greenforest, the ruler of all Vanyar on Middle-Earth" Tepe said, putting his shiny helmet on. Tepe looked around as the people hwo knowed the legends, looked at Tepe's armor.

jokemaster
02-16-2004, 11:48 PM
Kent kept himself hidden in the shadows, leaning against the wall. He knew he couldn't refuse to reveal his true identity if asked by the king of Rohan.

Writer
02-18-2004, 08:31 PM
"My lady!" Theoden exclaimed, suddenly realizing what had just taken place with Atalanta. A look of wonder crossed over his face. "Why should you return to me what is rightfully yours?"

"Take my services," she told him, "not my rulership. I do not desire a throne nor a kingdom to rule. I should like to be useful and will do my best to be so in doing as you tell me."

His eyes widened. "You have not changed since I last saw you, but at the time, you said your name was Valwen."

"It is an elvish nickname," Atalanta answered. "I often used that and Lightning when I was travelling quietly."

"You must be very old by now," Eowyn said, at this point startled into speech.

"I am over 400 years old," Atalanta admitted and the room fell into a surprised silence.

jokemaster
02-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Wow, 400 years old, older than I guessed. His guess had been about 250 years at the highest. Jimmy bowed behind Atalanta, distracting the others from Kent's mysterious hiding in the shadows.

Writer
02-23-2004, 11:42 PM
"Our attention must no longer dwell on me," Atalanta said, breaking the silence. "War is approaching you. You must do something about it."

"My son is not here," Theoden said suddenly. "Where is he? I want his opinion in this as well."

"My Lord," Eowyn answered sadly, "your son was waylaid by orcs and killed."

Theoden's face turned stony and he stood to leave the room. Eowyn tried to go after him, but Atalanta stopped her. The two of them stared after the king as he left.

Soon after, there was a funeral for Theodred. They all went to it and watched as Theodred's body was carried into the tomb. When Eowyn began to sing, Atalanta's voice joined in the song. It was clear she had heard it before and knew it well.

Not much later, the company was back in the Golden Hall discussing what would be done about the war.

"Saruman will attack you," Gandalf told Theoden. "You should ride out to meet him. Drive him away from Edoras and keep him away."

"I will not risk open war," Theoden said stubbornly. Atalanta sighed and Aragorn looked up from where he was smoking.

"Open war is upon you," he said. Arvin agreed.

"There is no way around open war," he said. "Saruman will empty Isenguard against you. It must not come here."

"Neither Arvin nor Aragorn are king of Rohan," Theoden snapped. "I alone bear that burden and I will not fight."

"What is the king's decision?" Gandalf interrupted. Theoden turned to look at him.

"We will make for Helm's Deep," he finally said. Atalanta's eyes turned to the ceiling, as if in despair. Gandalf stared at the king for a moment, then nodded. He stood and left the room with much of the company following him.

"They cannot hold Helm's Deep," Atalanta said, hating to be so negative toward a place in her own country. "Not with so few men."

"They flee to the mountains when they should stand and fight!" Gimli exclaimed.

"Who will defend them if not their king?" Arvin put in. Aragorn was less harsh.

"Helm's Deep has worked in the past," he said. Atalanta frowned.

"Yes, in the past it has," she said. "But this is not the past. This is the present and there are fewer men to guard it now. It cannot be held."

"You all must be there," Gandalf said. "With you, the defences must hold, but I must say, Theoden is walking into a trap this time. Atalanta, Aragorn, Tepe. The defences have to hold."

"They will hold," Aragorn said. The others were wondering why Tepe had been singled out as well, for a few of them had not been there for Tepe's declaration. Gandalf leapt up on Shadowfax and rode away at high speed, racing for Eomer and his men who were on their way north.

Atalanta motioned for Tepe and Aragorn to follow her and they went just outside the wall of the city.

"They will soon give the order for the city to be emptied," she told them. "I fully believe we can keep Helm's Deep to ourselves, but I cannot help but wonder at the price we will pay."

"It may be great indeed," Aragorn said. "If only Theoden would send out riders. Gandalf has gone after Eomer, but we could also call on the help of the Elves. Lothlorien is not far away and I feel they might answer the call, seeing who Tepe is."

"There will come a time when our fellowship will separate once again," Atalanta said thougtfully. "I wonder that our three paths may lie on the same road."

"The Paths of the Dead," Aragorn said. "They are very close, but we must not trust ourselves there yet. Our need is not that great."

Soon after, all of Edoras was emptied, the inhabitants making their way to Helm's Deep.

jokemaster
02-23-2004, 11:55 PM
"It will be soon" Kent stated behind Aragorn. His head was still cloaked. Some wondered how he managed to keep it on.

Writer
02-24-2004, 12:07 AM
"Yes," Atalanta said softly. "I know."

The company followed the stream of people away from Edoras toward Helm's Deep.

Black Knight of Keno
02-24-2004, 11:36 AM
Tepe looked the people leave the town. Tepe was standing on the empty city walls. He blowed on his silvery and Arin horn and many other horns answered. Tepe looked around and saw many messengers ride towards Lorien, Rivendell and the hidden city of the elves, Vanyarmîr(Golden elf jewel). Tepe climbed down the wall and mounted his horse. He rode fast in front of the group. He got past the other and when some of the group that had followed him, tried to join him, Gandalf stopped them and they got back where they were before. Gandalf looked towards Tepe that disappeared behind a hill. The huge group of men, wizard, elfs etc arrived into helm's deep. Many had died when the wolf riders had attacked them. Aragorn stayed with Legolas on the gates to make sure everyone got in. Then they closed the gates.
Hours past and the night fell. Helm's deep was lighten only by the torches around the walls. Then one guard saw a huge army of torches come towards them. When the army got closer, they could hear Uruk-hai sing their evil songs that mocked the elfs and humans. The army got even closer. People were closed to the caves and everyone who could wield a sword were on the walls. A black rain started to drop down.

Tepe rode infront of an army of thousand and some more elves that were armored and armed on the finest armors found in Rivendell, Lorien and Vanyarmîr. Tepe sang a quiet and sad song as they got closer to Helm's deep. Tepe rode a flag where was a picture of two trees, one gold, one silver. The wind made it flap when they got closer to the battle that was raging. Tepe got to the battle part in the song and the army started to sang it too. The elves attacked to the startled Uruk-hai's that turned and attacked back.

Writer
03-03-2004, 03:24 PM
(How about we speed things up a little? It's a little difficult to post a fight that took a full night.)

When the battle seemed lost, Gandalf and Eomer rode down into battle and saved the day. (I know it sounds a little corny.) The Uruk Hai, the ones who were supposed to be fearless, fled the battlefield into a forrest that seemed to grow overnight. None of the Uruk Hai returned from that forest, a forest of Huorns from Fangorn.

There on the battlefield, Atalanta had gotten separated from the rest of the party, but she rejoined the company in driving the orcs into the forrest.

"I feared that you had been killed," Arvin said. "Aragorn was worried that he would have to walk his road alone."

"Not alone," Atalanta replied. Arvin took it to mean that she had not died and would be joining Aragorn, but she knew something that neither Aragorn nor Arvin knew.

Even if Atalanta had been killed, the Paths of the Dead would still be accessible. There were three swords made to resist the dead blades, but only two were needed to subdue the dead. If one of the three owners were killed, the other two could still enter the mountain and gain the help of the dead.

All three, Aragorn, Atalanta, and Tepe were still alive and well. The dead ones would submit without question once all three swords were revealed.

For now, the company rode to Isenguard, where they found Merry and Pippin feasting happily on the broken walls.

"An unexpected sight," Atalanta called to them. They waved happily.

"But not an unpleasant one?" Pippin asked. "We are enjoying a few well earned comforts."

"Hobbits," Gandalf muttered in mock frustration. "We are here to see Treebeard and you hobbits will come with us."

"As you like," Merry said. He hopped on the horse with Atalanta. While speaking with Treebeard, Gandalf noticed that Saruman had come to a window.

"Is that my old friend?" he said sorrowfully. His voice sounded as if he was old and tired. It persuaded many of the men to feel sorry for him. "Will my friend Gandalf come up to me?"

"I will not," Gandalf answered. "You would do well not to ask."

The others sighed in relief. The two wizards continued to battle with words until Saruman was broken. From a higher window, a little present was given by Wormtounge. Pippin picked it up, but Gandalf took it quickly, much to the relief of many of the older ones there. The Palantir was not something that Pippin should be handling.

With all of this done, they rode back to Edoras and found the citizens had all been able to return in the time that they had been at Isenguard.

Black Knight of Keno
03-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Tepe stepped next to Theoden, sorrowing about his son on the graves. Tepe looked the grave. "We should leave now to help Gondor, my lord" Tepe said and looked at Theodens face. "Why should we do it, Lord Tepe? Is that the path that was meant to us? To help the betraying ones? To die in a battle with our kindsmen for nothing?" Theoden said quietly. "My lord, you saw what Saruman do. And he has only Isengard. Mordor is a huge, black land where the every growing evil lives. Theoden, if you do not battle now, Gondor will be crushed and then will come Rohan's turn. You know it as well as me and everyone else. Now risk yourself to an open war or be crushed if you like, but I am not going to stand here any longer with a coward like you" Tepe said and turned to Edoras and walked towards it, being grabbed by Theoden. "You shall say nothing like that to me, you hear!? We may go, we may not go, but still you have no confidence in me!?" Theoden shouted and Tepe grabbed his arm that let go. "You have to lead your people to the war or else you will never have this beautigul land, it's forests or hills where the wild horses live!" Tepe shouted back and walked into Edoras.

Theoden started to think about the war and Mordor and many things as he walked slowly towards Edoras. When he got to the palace, he saw the elven army get ready to leave. Tepe had taken the first step. The step where Rohan's doom would lie if Rohan wouldn't leave the lands and go to the wars.

Tepe got his horse ready as Theoden stepped into his palace. Tepe looked at him and then turned to his horse. He mounted and looked around, seeing that Gandalf and some other of the group walked towards him. "Gandalf, do not say anything. Theden is too stubbern to help me. You shall have to deal with the deads with yourselfs..." Tepe said and looked at the group. Tepe looked at some shocked faces that soon vanished.

jokemaster
03-03-2004, 09:52 PM
"There he goes again. What now?" Kent asked the rest of the group.

Black Knight of Keno
03-04-2004, 11:38 AM
"If Theoden accepts his destiny, we shall meet again... Now I must go" Tepe said and nodded. He turned to the army. "We shall ride to Gondor!!" Tepe shouted and the army left Rdoras and headed towards Gondor.

*Time warp!!*

Tepe looked his army that had camped between Gondor and Rohan. Then he saw a fire rise from the mountain's top. "Gondor... Gondor's border's are breatched..." Tepe mumbled but he didn't know that one of the hobbits had lighten the first fire.

Aragorn stormed into the golden palace. "Gondor is asking for aid!" He shouted and Theoden turned, amazed. After a huge talk and argue, Theoden accepted that it was the destiny of his people to aid Gondor. Rohan's army assembled and rode towards Gondor. Many moments later, Rohan's riders were camped near the tunnel of the dead one's. Theoden was talking to the strange man in the darkness of his tent as Aragorn walked in and Theoden left. Elrond and Aragorn talked for a while and to the end, Aragorn got the newly made sword of Isildur. Tepe rode into the ledge where Theoden, Aragorn and others of the group were camped. He was covered with a dark blue cape and a hood that was on his head. Legolas and Gimli stopped Tepe and Gimli went to alert the others from the group that Tepe was originally. Aragorn came too. When everyone was hatgered around Tepe and his horse, Tepe said quietly: "I am here to meet the dead one's". Tepe looked Aragorn and Atalanta that were next to Tepe. "You coming or what?" Tepe said, unmounting. Tepe took his hood off and then looked the two. "We should go now" Tepe said and looked the path that led to the gates.

jokemaster
03-05-2004, 12:00 AM
Kent jumped down from a ledge in front of Aragorn and Atalanta, and walked into the cave behind Tepe. He had followed them all the way on foot.

Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Tepe turned and looked Kent. "Kent, what are you doing here?" Tepe said and looked Kent, now even angryer. "Kent, this is too evil place for you, but you shall come if you want" Tepe then said. They walked into the cave. They heard evil laughting after many shouts. Then they saw the ghost city of the dead appear to them and so did the army. Kent threw rocks and swung his sword throught the ghost's just like anyone that hasn't meant to be there would do in panic. Tepe looked at the leader. Aragorn and Atalanta were silent just like Tepe. Tepe heard heavy breathing, coming from Kent that had tired a little from the panicing but allready calmed down. Tepe stepped forward. "You, king of the dead ones', why are you frightened of us?" Tepe asked and hid under his hood. The dead king laughted. "We, the dead ones' are not afraid of no-one" it laughted and drew it's sword out. Tepe looked the king that commanded one of the dead ones' to attack Tepe. Tepe drew his sword whats' grey jewel glowed. The king flinched and the dead warrior attacked. Tepe blocked the sword of the ghost and made a nice scar on the green glowing cheack of the ghost. Tepe looked as the dead warrior retreated, frightened. Aragorn and Atalanta drew their swords and the king backed a little. "You shall now fulfill your promise" Aragon said and the king bowed.

Writer
03-08-2004, 06:39 PM
In the middle of his bow, the dead king frowned and demanded proof that the other two swords were also there. Atalanta stepped forward to face him.

"This is the Black Sword of the Forgotten Family of Rohan," she said as she reached out to grab his hand. He flinched when her hand did not pass through his. He winced when she placed his hand on the blade of her sword.

The dead king nodded, but with a defiant grin to Aragorn, he raised his sword and prepared to kill Aragorn. In a flash, Aragorn raised Anduril and deflected the king's blow. The king's eyes widened.

"That sword was broken!" he exclaimed. Aragorn nodded.

"It has been remade," he answered. "Now, as I have said before, we have come to hold you to your oath. You will come to the aid of Gondor with us."

The dead were quickly assembled and joined the company, causing much fear to be felt by some of the company, Gimli especially. Arvin stood silently by Gimli and listened to his fears.

"They could kill us in a second," he whispered. "There's no telling when they might turn on us and there are only three in our company who can fight them. Three will be all too quickly thrown down."

"Not these three," Arvin answered, a smile touching his face. "Besides, if the dead ones were to kill any of the three, they would be punished to remain this way for eternity. They dare not do that, for it is peace that they want and when they have fulfilled this oath, it is peace that they will get."

jokemaster
03-08-2004, 08:30 PM
"So, which one is it. Remain this way, or help us?" Said Kent.

Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 03:13 PM
"They have to help us. That is what they wowed to Gondor and that they shall fulfill" Tepe said to Kent. "We are going to a small visit at our friends, the pirates" Tepe continued and walked to the king. He talked with the dead king for all rest of the way

jokemaster
03-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Kent stayed silent on the way, only speaking one time, trying unsuccessfully to strike up a convesation with one of the dead. He checked his bow and his sword, and put them back.

Writer
03-09-2004, 08:34 PM
Atalanta walked at the front of the company, keeping silent as she went. Occasionally, she would aske one of the dead about their life and, almost as if they didn't want to, they explained what had happened in the entire course of his life.

"Now we go forth with the Three Swords at our head," one told her. "Mordor will pay for our suffering."

"Good," Atalanta told him and went back to her silence.

Black Knight of Keno
05-30-2004, 10:45 AM
((Just bumping, please, no new join's))

Tepe walked to Atalanta after they got out of the tunnel. "We will have to depart here. This is the point where Aragorn will take over. You may go with him if you want, same will concern Kent too. I will have to leave. I must see my people immediatly... I don't think the armies will be in the proper use in the... human hands..." Tepe said and whistled. He heard a clacking sound from his horse. Tepe's horse had came all the way around the mountains, it knew it's master's mind.
"Ng'olwe na i bal, Atalanta" Tepe said and then looked Atalanta. He smiled and then rode off.

((Translation: Wisdom is the power, Atalanta))

Curt-Man
05-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Name: Grim GoldSkull
Specie: Dwarf
Homeplace: Moria
Horse: none
Axe: Serathil(axe of the Quick)

Bio: Grim grew up in the tunnels of moria wiht the rest of the dwarves, he grew up in training everyday wiht an axe, he is now the head of the dwarven warriors

------------------------------------------------------------------

as a small group of orcs walk through oen of the outer most tunnels Grim tunrs to his soldiers " ok you three take the bridge at the end, you 5 take the other side and you four, follow me"

Grim and his warrios sneak to an ambush the group os orcs, then wiht a huge warcry the dwarves strike they come form the the shadows and slice up the orcs, the orcs did not have a chance, but thye did get inone lucky ht to one of the 13 warriors

" dammit!, they got Bagli" said one of the warriors " this can't keep happening, we have a limited amount of warriosr, you are my elite, you can't die on me!"

and the warriors hold up thier axes in triumph and let out a victory cry " good, now lets get back to the camp, hope their is no more casulties"
"aye" mumble all the dwarves

and they start thier long walk back to the camp, and encounter a small group of tunnel lizards, but they are no problem and do almost no damage

the group gets back, Grim goes and stands up on the main stage
" i am sorry, but we have lost one, therfore we will do what he did best, in memory of Bagli we will ahve a feast,prepare the boar!"

Black Knight of Keno
05-30-2004, 12:27 PM
((I SAID NO NEW JOINS!!))

Curt-Man
05-30-2004, 12:36 PM
(oh, i'm sorry, its just i really like lotr, but ok, its your thread)

Writer
06-06-2004, 03:29 AM
"I will follow Aragorn," Arvin announced. "I will follow my king wherever he leads me."

"I will meet Sauron's armies in battle," Atalanta said slowly. "It is my task to go with Aragorn. I assume you have not forgotten. The dead ones will not fight for us unless two of us are standing before them. If you leave, I must stay, but if you stayed, I would stay as well. I cannot leave this."

She lapsed into a language unknown to all who were there, but quickly shook her head roughly.

"Ach!" she hissed. "I must not allow myself to be carried away in such a manner."

She fell in behind Aragorn and slipped into silence.