PDA

View Full Version : Saber Dismemberment

Vasdeferon
10-15-2003, 05:08 PM
Please someone tell me how to really get saber dismemberment to work. You know just like the saberrealisticcombat from JO.

Sabermorealistic wont work, it says write protected. Even when I put it into the config file, it still wont work. I can't get good dismemberment to work in SP. Someone please help.

Please noone just regurgitate oh just type g_sabermorerealistic 3. Because that just wont work.

How do I REALLY get it to work in sp.

someone please help, i would greatly appreciate it.

Amidala from Chop Shop
10-15-2003, 05:34 PM
For single player you have to modify the command line that starts the game. Read here for details:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114820

BJP3E
10-16-2003, 01:48 PM
does JA have the same saber dismemberment cheat as JKII if so how does it go again???

thanks

Sivy
10-16-2003, 01:51 PM
yes it does, well it works for me anyway

just type helpusobi 1 and g_saberrealisticcombat 2

1 is normal and 3 is too much, unless you like just running into people and watching them fall to bits.

Troopr-Undr-Fir
10-16-2003, 02:38 PM
1 is normal and 3 is too much, unless you like just running into people and watching them fall to bits.

lol...whats wrong with those bastards falling to bits, Those bastards will pay![/Fez]

BJP3E
10-16-2003, 05:39 PM
I tried it out in JA and it did not work??? it works in JEDI KNIGHT though ???

I can get all other codes to work save for the saber one ??? am I missing something ?

Tesla
10-16-2003, 05:44 PM
You just got to wait a bit, it doesn't turn on immediatly like in JK2...weird i know but that just how it is. :)

dune0101
10-16-2003, 06:13 PM
Here is what I use and it works fine. The descriptions of the differenet levels of dismemberment came from somewhere in these forums. I am running XP, Home edition.

C:\JKAcad\GameData\jasp.exe +devmap +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 2
Note: Shortcut is to JASP, not the shortcut the install creates by default.

g_sabermorerealistic 1 seems to just increase damage (but dismemberment is very very rare).

g_sabermorerealistic 2 is full dismemberment (with almost every hit). Idle saber does no damage to NPC's.

g_sabermorerealistic 3 is the "idle saber cuts you up into teeny tiny bits".

Type g_sabermorerealistic (with no number) in the console to check setting.

BJP3E
10-16-2003, 06:26 PM
well I have been through two levels with no visible results :(

Tesla
10-16-2003, 06:31 PM
Ok, set it to 3 g_saberrealisticcombat 3, wait a bit then it should work, then you can set it back to 2 if you want. :)

Jed
10-16-2003, 07:58 PM
Please, please, enough with the dismemberment threads.

You make Jeddeh cry ;__;