PDA

View Full Version : *Does a dance on Katarns head*

ZBomber
10-19-2003, 01:55 PM
I'm gonna have my own room to put my Star Wars stuff in! :D My Bedroom will now be Baseball, and I'm moving my collection into the Spare Room! I also am gonna try to find Star Wallpaper for the walls! :D:cool:

Katarn07
10-19-2003, 02:20 PM
Screw the paper. You'll regret that move a few years from now :p

GOOD! Now make some better displays. They don't have to be scenes but they needed to be standing!

Lynk Former
10-19-2003, 04:24 PM
Z it's nice you've got a room... but despite the mention of moving collection stuff into the room... this has nothing to do with anything and is more like a private message. Get my hint? ;)

Boba Rhett
10-20-2003, 01:48 AM
Awwww c'mon. He just got a seperate room for his collection. That's pretty spiffy! :D

swphreak
10-20-2003, 10:36 AM
As if I needed an extra room... my entire collection fits on my shelf or on my dresser. Well, have fun moving all your stuff around :p

ZBomber
10-20-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
As if I needed an extra room... my entire collection fits on my shelf or on my dresser. Well, have fun moving all your stuff around :p

Actually,I think thats the funnest part. :)

daring dueler
10-20-2003, 08:01 PM
ive had to move my collection 3 times, and it was hard before it got this big....imagine mine having to be moved now....:eek:

but thats good z,its gonna be awhile til its dont then huh?

ZBomber
10-21-2003, 12:01 AM
Before what is done? I might move thewm in as soon ad November. We won't do the wallpaper for awhile thoguh....

daring dueler
10-21-2003, 08:14 PM
yeah but how are you gonna display it all?

ZBomber
10-21-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
yeah but how are you gonna display it all?

Er... put it on the shelves? :confused:

daring dueler
10-22-2003, 12:02 AM
do you have any shelves bedised that book case?

if not i recomend wal-mart

30$ for a 6 shelf (like 6 foot) book case, i just bought one, its a bitch to put togeather, but it looks great.

ZBomber
10-22-2003, 12:15 AM
Yeh, I will probably have to get another shelf....

Boba Rhett
10-22-2003, 03:24 AM
I built shelves to hold the first fews years of the potf2 line. There's five of them, they're eight feet long and very sexy. :D

Katarn07
10-22-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
I built shelves to hold the first fews years of the potf2 line. There's five of them, they're eight feet long and very sexy. :D

Mine are just good looking, not sexy. They don't deserve to hold my figures :p

When I run outta room, I pack up another collection. So far Xena and Batman are in boxes....

Indy, Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, and military will never go! Crap.... that's all that's left :eek: :(

daring dueler
10-22-2003, 07:35 PM
i too am running otu of room.....i alreeady boxed most of my saga moc guys.

i gotaa ind room for my indy stuff when i get it.\

btw, karatn, when are you coming on?!

Katarn07
10-22-2003, 10:56 PM
I'll resort to losing Planet of the Apes and Star Trek before I pack away any SW ;)

As for why I have not been on, my sister and her boyfriend made a Sim of Mark Prior and are making him live out his life in the Sims :rolleyes: I dunno, that game gets old fast for me. Just PM me, I won't read my email.

ZBomber
10-22-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
I'll resort to losing Planet of the Apes and Star Trek before I pack away any SW ;)

As for why I have not been on, my sister and her boyfriend made a Sim of Mark Prior and are making him live out his life in the Sims :rolleyes: I dunno, that game gets old fast for me. Just PM me, I won't read my email.

Your sister has a boyfriend? How coem i don't have one! :(
:p

I'm actually gonna have a lot of extra shelf space for stuff in my bedroom, since I don't have enough baseball stuff to fit them...

daring dueler
10-23-2003, 12:25 AM
really? you got quite a bit, just spread it out//

btw katarn, ill pm you, but do you go on aim or what?

swphreak
10-23-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Your sister has a boyfriend? How coem i don't have one!

So many questions, so little time.... :/

daring dueler
10-23-2003, 08:43 PM
so very agreed phreak....

why just today z was on the bus all confused........kids ....sheesh
jk z,,,,,,,,

ZBomber
10-24-2003, 01:01 AM
so very agreed phreak....

why just today z was on the bus all confused........kids ....sheesh
jk z,,,,,,,,

:rolleyes:

daring dueler
10-24-2003, 08:00 PM

ZBomber
10-24-2003, 08:35 PM

You had no reason to put that smiley, so thats consiodered spam. And yes, I actually had a reason for the rolling eyes smile.

Anyways, I took down all my Star Wars today, and will ste them up this weekedn. :)

daring dueler
10-25-2003, 12:28 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ZBomber
[B]You had no reason to put that smiley, so thats consiodered spam. And yes, I actually had a reason for the rolling eyes smile.

i dotn really care, i had a reason, spam or not.

ZBomber
10-25-2003, 01:50 PM
Andrew, just drop it, and stay on topic.

Katarn07
10-25-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Andrew, just drop it, and stay on topic.

What was that all about? :p

I gotta find more room for my Clone War display, and if not, will just take a picture of them on my table since that's big enough to hold all the stuff I want in there. Get a load of these new Jedi I am bidding on that I'll get to squeeze into the scene.

http://i11.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/cb/27/fe_1.JPG

What kinda shelves do you use Z? I saw what Taters uses in his pictures, and mine are all book cases and shelves mounted on the walls with standards and brackets.

daring dueler
10-26-2003, 04:36 PM
yeah mine ar all book cases pretty much...

my clone war scene will be pretty dsamn good (already is !) lol

nice jedi there katarn, that reminds me, i should make some custom jedi for my scene, when i get a bigger place for it, damn thias thing is gonna be big, when i get that jedi 3 pack, and a few more drod and clone 3 packs,whoooo its gonna need like a table twice the size as the one i have now.

ZBomber
12-14-2003, 03:56 PM
Looks like it will have to be on hold. My sister is gonna stay with us for awhile in January, when her husband goes back to Iraq. (:() Ans shes gonna move into the room I was gonna hve for SW. :(