PDA

View Full Version : Jedi War

Pages : [1] 2

Apologetic
10-19-2003, 09:40 PM
The time is 20 years after The battle of Endor.The sith have returned and have become as numerous as the jedi. As the Jedi train in the academy the sith plan their next attack. And it seems to be one of the bigest to be seen...
I am Master Goeus A.K.A Apologetic or Apo.((((See character data base.))))I am at the time training Future jedis.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sith:We are prepareing to attack the academy head on.

Sith2:So is it wise to just attack like this

Sith:O we shall suprise them greatly they will never know what hit them.
---------------------------------------------------

You are either sith or Jedi. Mercenarys can be chosen to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apo shoots at a student while he blocks."Very good everyone."Apo looks around "You can go to sleep now."
Everyone sighs and go to thier quarters. A few hours later a student gets up and goes to the kitchen.He pulls some blue milk out and takes a drink.Then he is tackled from behind and screams. Apo is a wakened and runs to the quarters.

Joetheeskimo
10-20-2003, 10:19 AM
Name: Namin Katarn
Ocupation: Student
Weapons: One purple lightsaber, one orange
-------------------
Namin wakes from his restful slumber to a high-pitched yell. Instinctively, he grabs his lightswaber and jumps into his Jedi Tunic. Then he heads down the hall towards where he heard the noise. He hears mufled cries for help from the kitchen. Igniting his lightsabers, he kicks open the door, to see one of his friends, Michael, pressed againast the wall with a Dark Jedi holding a lightsaber to his neck. He tunrs to see Apo approaching. "Master Apo, here!"

((OOC: Apologetic, technically, it couldn't be Sith attacking. There are only two Sith, a Master and Apprentice. It would be better to call them Dark Jedi. But, no matter to me. It's your rpg. ;) ))

Black Knight of Keno
10-20-2003, 10:20 AM
I'll join eith Te'Ku Tyron :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Te'Ku is meditating for the hole night at the garden.
He was destracted by the scream and soon he is next to Apo.
"What's going on? I was on the middle of a meditation..."

Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:24 PM
((((Sith-Dark Jedi same difrence ya kno :p ))))

"We have an enemy here but i only sense one."Apo runs down the halls thinking Its not a dark Jedi or he would be dead...Or maby its a dark scout...Apo pulls a telecom "Master Skywalker there's a dark presense here."He stops and sees the dark scout holding the student down."Yep thats a scout all right."That can only mean one thing....

Joetheeskimo
10-21-2003, 09:46 PM
"...More are coming," Namin finished. "Kill him!"

Leaping forward, Namin attacks the Sith (Ahem...Dark Jedi) with surprising speed. Before the Sith can even move to block, he lies on the ground, motionless.

Sudenly, the ground rumbles and the temple begins to vibrate. Namin looks out the window. One look confirms all his fears.

Sith ships.

Apologetic
10-22-2003, 12:46 AM
"It finally happened...The greatest attack..."Apo had a streak of fear in his eyes.he pulls the telecom out and changes chanels and he sends the message to the entire academy"ATTENTION:all jedi must get Ready for battle padawans get to your masters!"Apo takes his sabers and heads to the security.

Joetheeskimo
10-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Kilmo heads for the storage room to grab out some utility belts and first-aid kits for the Jedi Healers. He tosses a belt to each of the approaching Jedi Students.

Black Knight of Keno
10-22-2003, 10:51 AM
"Hah... This will be fun..." Te'Ku said and runned towards the Jedi temple main door. He notices that two siths are allready in so he starts slicing them and when he starts running away from fifteen Siths he has killed allmost ten Sith's.
"Ok... Now I need a little bit of... HELP!!!!!!" Te'Ku shouts and jumps up to a little ledge in the main halls end.
"Damn... If I just could have two lightsabers" he says to himself, killing two siths who jumped next to him. He takes one of the dead siths lightsaber with force pull and ignites it.
He takes out his telecom and starts talking in it "Hey!! I need alittle bit of help in the main hall"

weiderudare
10-22-2003, 11:36 AM
Shade woke up and looked out of his room.
He had decided to spend the night on the Academy but it seems that he shouldn't have done that. Shade removed his blaster from his belt and joined the fight.

Joetheeskimo
10-22-2003, 08:07 PM
"I'm coming Tepe!" Kilmor sees Tepe fighting off the Sith, but all that seperates them is a large pit. Feeling confident in his abilities, Kilmor leaps, flipping in the air and igniting his ssaber However, he falls an inch too short and barely manageds to grab onto the edge. "Help!"

Apologetic
10-23-2003, 12:51 AM
Apo reaches security"Ok my system can hold them off for a few minuts."Apo types and the ion cannon fire at aproaching ships.Auto guns come on and fire at movement in the forest.Apo talks on the P.A system"Ok guys stay out of the forest!"Apo comes down confronts to Dark Jedi."And the fun begins."Apo draws his saber.

Joetheeskimo
10-23-2003, 08:18 PM
Kilmor sums up his strength and shoots out of the pit, using the Force to jump higher. He flips twice in the air, lands, and reaches for his lightsaber....it's gone. Kilmor groans. It must have fallen down the pit. He dashes for the Main Hall where there are extra lightsabers, but several Sith leap down and igite their sabers. Kilmor can see they're not going to hesitate to kill him. He thrusts out a hand and shoots a quick fan of lightning that don't hurt but distract the Sith. He then rolls out of the way and runs, aided by the Force, down the hall.

jokemaster
10-23-2003, 09:31 PM
((I see the sith/dark jedi need a little help so...))
Fisher jumped off the tree, leaving the Jedi's body behind. It would be a good battle today, even for an apprentice. He walked some more and he saw him, Namin, Kyle Katarn's son or something like that. With a smile he jumped from his hiding place to behind Namin, igniting his saber.

Apologetic
10-26-2003, 02:44 AM
Apo fights the 2 sith blocking each hit and slashing toward the legs.Apo gets hit a little bit turns and cuts the bottom of the Dark Jedis legstfalls"Yea well watch your step"

Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2003, 04:43 AM
"Kilmor!! Watch your back!!" Te'Ku shouts and jumps off from the ledge, slicing one siths head off and kicking two's heads so they falll to the ground with a big Thump sound :p
Te'Ku then runs next to Kilmor and slices two Dark Jedi's/Sith's.
"Go go go!!" Te'Ku shouts to Kilmor and runs towards the big Sith/Dark Jedi wave coming from the main hall.
"Waargh!! This is not fun anymore!!" He shouts when taking allmost a hit from a Sith/Dark Jedi master.
"Damn you!!!" He shouts and slices five Sith's/Dark Jedi's pushing twenty enemies to the ledge with force push

((Damn... I'm too used to use Tepe :p ))

weiderudare
10-26-2003, 05:45 AM
((((Eh, Tepe, you used Te'Ku for this RPG.....)))))))
Shade felt totally in the wrong place with only his blaster as a weapon. Suddenly, he threw it away and jumped towards a Dark Jedi and kicked the lightsabers out of the jedi's hand.

Apologetic
10-26-2003, 02:57 PM
Apo comes outside finally after killing the to dark jedi in the academy."The war begins....."Apo runs and gets back to back with Te'ku"May i join you?"Apo fights one of the Dark jedi

Apologetic
10-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Apo comes outside finally after killing the to dark jedi in the academy."The war begins....."Apo runs and gets back to back with Te'ku"May i join you?"Apo fights one of the Dark jedi

Hermie
10-26-2003, 05:33 PM
a blastershot through the window woke Timor Silverslayne. he jumped up and grabbed his belt with his blaster, drew it, and pointed it out of the window. there was no-one there, so he guessed that the shot had been deflected from a lightsaber. he put his head through the window and looked to both sides. it was pretty dark but the people was light up by their own lightsabers. he noticed that most of the lightsabers were red, and he knew that no jedi used that color. he ran out in the hall, clapsing his belt on on the way. when he arrived in the courtyard he saw that every enemy had lightsabers. "no use for me here" Timor thought. he turned back and ran through the hallway. eventually he found the main security room, and tookmanual controll over one of the turrets.

Apologetic
10-26-2003, 06:24 PM
Apo kills the sith and heads into the forest keeping still lureing sith to be shot by auto guns"This will be interesting...."

Joetheeskimo
10-26-2003, 08:34 PM
"Thanks Te'Ku!" Kilmor nods twoards Te'Ku. He flips bacwards onto a rafter to avoid a Sith's attack. Then he leaps down to cop off the Sith's head. He races back to the storage room and grabs out several pairs of Force gogges that alert you when there is a Dark presence nearby. He puts it on and immediately a hundred approaching figures light up in red, meaning they're Dark.

"Nice," Kilmor mutters, and runs to hold back the army of Sith trying to get into the control room. He is hopelessly outnumbered, though, and they drive him back until he's pressed against the door of the control room. Finally, they overpower him and he feels countless burning pains all at once. They attack him with Lighting and Grip at the same time, slamming him against the wall. He falls to the grond, unconciousness creeping into his vision. He leaps up and runs towards the Sith burnig holes in the door, but the Force goggles mess with his depth perception and he tumbles down the stairs. Suddenly, a Sith is standing over him with a triumphant look, raising his lightsaaber. He brings it down, and everything goes balck.

Joetheeskimo
10-26-2003, 08:34 PM
"Thanks Te'Ku!" Kilmor nods twoards Te'Ku. He flips bacwards onto a rafter to avoid a Sith's attack. Then he leaps down to cop off the Sith's head. He races back to the storage room and grabs out several pairs of Force gogges that alert you when there is a Dark presence nearby. He puts it on and immediately a hundred approaching figures light up in red, meaning they're Dark.

"Nice," Kilmor mutters, and runs to hold back the army of Sith trying to get into the control room. He is hopelessly outnumbered, though, and they drive him back until he's pressed against the door of the control room. Finally, they overpower him and he feels countless burning pains all at once. They attack him with Lighting and Grip at the same time, slamming him against the wall. He falls to the grond, unconciousness creeping into his vision. He leaps up and runs towards the Sith burnig holes in the door, but the Force goggles mess with his depth perception and he tumbles down the stairs. Suddenly, a Sith is standing over him with a triumphant look, raising his lightsaaber. He brings it down, and everything goes black.

Apologetic
10-26-2003, 11:34 PM
((((O no you dont I wont let you kill your self off!))))

Apo turns and blocks a gun and runs to the academy...to find Kilmor on the ground he kills the sith and takes Kilmor to the bacta tanks."Get better soon or they will get the tanks too"Apo closes and locks the door.Then finds the actual "SITH"....
Apo looks at him "Ev'rem I should have known it was you"
Ev'rem looks at Apo"Yes well I figured to kill you i should kill the whole academy.With the help of the dark Jedi of course."Apo gives him an Icey scare...."Lets do this"Apo draws his sabers and Begins.....

Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 06:52 AM
Te'Ku found himself, defending the main hallway from allmost two hundred Dark Jedi's. "Damn this..." he said and threw some Dark Jedi's lightsabers towards the other Dark Jedi's. "Lets get this party going eh?" he said to the Dark Jedi's and Te'Ku attacked.
If this would be a movie, there would be some backround music like The Offsprings: The kids aren't allright or something like that.
Te'Ku sliced, chopped kicked and pushed untile there was only 150 Dark Jedi's. Te'Ku was allready in bad shape so he cant fight long but he still tries.

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 10:26 AM
((EGAD, OCTUPLE POST *has a heart attack*
Anyway since my intro was completely ignored, I'm reintroducing my char.))
Fisher saw that Tepe, the jedi attacking them, was weakining. He quickly charged toward him.

Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 01:52 PM
Tepe stopped the attack when he noticed that Fisher was attacking straight at him. Tepe blocked and pushed Fisher to the other Dark Jedi's with a little force push. Tepe runned backwards and came for a cross-section. He noticed a door control and pressed the close button and then the lock button. The Dark Jedi's were locked in the main hallway and the main hall.
"Where is tthat reinforcement" Tepe said and jumped up. He landed in a little ledge where was two guards, ready to shoot but Tepe had a look that said no. He gave ewch of the guards a red lightsaber he stole from the Dark Jedi's and looked his own and his stolen lightsaber. "This could be... fun...ny..." Tepe whispered and looked down. There was something red in the floor and soon some Dark Jedi's came throught the door. "Now" Tepe said and jumped down with the guards. Both guards killed two Dark Jedi's before they died. Tepe kept fighting until he was surrounded. The circle tithened and soon all of the Dark Jedi's were attacking him in a circle. Fisher shouted no but Tepe looked around and jumped to the ledge again and all of the Dark Jedi were in a pile. Part were sliced their hands or something like that when they crashed on their others

Joetheeskimo
10-27-2003, 07:16 PM
Kilmor wakes up under a piece of metal. He looks up to see the charred reamins of the door he had tried to protect. "Musta used explosives," Kilmor muttered. He gets up, but then feels dizy and starts coughing blood. Shaking his head to clear it, he runs towards the remining Dark Jedi attacking Te'Ku. He grabs out a pack of healing crystals from his pack and holds them to the chest wound he got from the Sith. He uses the Force to speed the healing. Then he throws both lightsabers, bringing down a Dark Jedi and knocking one over into the pit. He then turns to block the attack of another Dark Jedi. Sudenly it dawns on him. The Dark Jedi are still coming! No matter how many he kills, more come through the door from the ships!

Kilmor grabs out a comlink and broadcasts a message to every Jedi Student in the temple through their comlink. "Help needed in hall. Sector 15. Te'Ku and I pinned down with one wounded. J-" He never got to finish his sentence because a Dark Jedi sliced the comlink in half. Kilmor turns angrily and chops off the Dark Jedi's head.

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 09:12 PM
Fisher walked among the Dark Jedi, finally, he found Te'Ku, and attacked. He would pay for what he did.

Joetheeskimo
10-27-2003, 09:31 PM
Kilmor whirled and blocked Fisher's attack on Te'Ku. He used the Force to push his lightsaber back. He then threw his lightsaber at Fisher.

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 09:38 PM
With careful timing and the force, he managed to catch the lightsaber. He quickly jumped up and charged at Kilmore.

Apologetic
10-27-2003, 09:50 PM
Apo fights as Ev'rem takes every known attack to him"Well my old padawan you still have it"Apo jokes and trips him"But i still will win."

Joetheeskimo
10-27-2003, 11:19 PM
As Fisher attacks with both lightsabers,Kilmor leaps up and kicks Fisher in the head. He isn't injured, but distracted for a moment. Kilmor snatches the lightsaber out of Fisher's hand using the Force.

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 11:30 PM
Fisher wipes some blood from his mouth. He takes up his other saber, and pushes Kilmore back momentarily. He then charges at Te'Ku.

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 01:29 AM
Apo sensed the danger of his friends but Ev'rem was too powerful to escape....unless"Well i hate to pull a desan on you but...."Apo throws his saber and knocks the cieling on Ev'rem. And dashes to find fisher charging at Te'ku"Te'ku watch out!"

Black Knight of Keno
10-28-2003, 07:32 AM
Te'Ku turns around and notices Fisher. Te'Ku looks Fisher until he could have a clear hit. Te'Ku swang his lightsaber towards Fisher and when Te'Ku looked again in that direction, Fisher was on the ground with no other hand.
"Give up you moron!" Te'Ku shouted and charged the other Dark Jedi's in very bad conditions

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 10:42 AM
Fisher fell to the floor, screaming and writihing in pain. Finally he passes out.

Hermie
10-28-2003, 01:08 PM
Timor knew that he didn't help much by just shooting at them, but at least he slowed them down. he had started too shoot et the exit of one of the ships, slowing down most of the dark jedis trying to eixt their ships. one of the dark jedis allready outside, had sneaked around his aim and was now under the gun. he thrusted his lightsaber up into the gun, destroing it. "d@mn" Timor thought. "Now i have to come up with something else." he ran out in the halls, searching for something he could use. he almost ran into the security officer, an old pal of his, and asked: "is there anything here i could use against them?" "there are some merr-sonns in the ammo chamber, my guys are fethcing them now." great!" he shouted and run of to the ammo chamber, picked up one of the portable missile systems, and headed for the roof.

Black Knight of Keno
10-28-2003, 02:19 PM
Te'Ku looks the one Dark Jedi's that pushed him into a little room and the Dark Jedi came after him. They started bttling and when they allready fought fifteen minutes, Te'Ku got a fatal hit but eith Force Heal, Te'Ku didn't die. He just lied there, motionless. The Dark Jedi came out of the room, laughting but then someone stuck a lightsaber throught his chest. It was Te'Ku that had risen and sneak after him.

Joetheeskimo
10-28-2003, 06:36 PM
Kilmor ran to help Te'Kku, but several Dark Jedi dropped down in front of him. He barely managed to dodge the first Dark Jedi's attack. He re-ignited his lightsaber and attacked, the power of the Force flowing through him. He blocked very attack with ease, and felt the Dark Jedi begin to tire. One hesitated for a second, and Kilmor used the advantage to chop off his head. The other Dark Jedi rounded angrily on him, attacking with surprising fury. Kilmor parried every attack, but the Sith attacked from a weird angle and Kilmor's lightsaber slipped. Before he knew it, he felt a burning pain in his thigh. He stumbled and fell, but with his last strength he Force Pushed the Dark Jedi. The DArk Jedi was thrown into the wall and fell unconcious.

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 11:07 PM
(((Do you love causing your self pain/Death?)))))

Apo runs to commuications and gets Rouge squadron"Come in!"Static then...."Rouge squadron to Academy"Apo sighs"We need help we are under attack get the ships cover the academy send ground troops."Just then Ev'rem burst out slashing communications"No more this will end"Apo glared "With my victory"Apo said

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2003, 12:07 AM
((No, I'm just not invincible. I mean, would anyone stay concious if they slammed their head into a steel wall? Not likely...:rolleyes: ))

jokemaster
10-29-2003, 01:10 AM
((He's talking about the fact that you always slam yourself against walls and other stuff that incapacitates/kills you))

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 02:07 AM
((((Ok...)))

Apo had been fighting Ev'rem when rouge squadron began the fight in space.The sun was begining to rise and the fight was begining to weaken"You cant keep up."Ev'rem grined"Lets just see...

weiderudare
10-29-2003, 12:53 PM
Shade finally killed the dark jedi.
"YES! Now I can help the other ones!"
He got to his feet, only to find himself sorrouned by stormtroopers.
"Crap...."
He extracted two guns, turned them onto automatic mode and started fighting the stormtroopers.

Hermie
10-29-2003, 08:05 PM
When Timor finally reached the roof, most of the dark jedis were allready inside. but now stormtroopers streamed out of the ships, so Timor started firing at them. 15 STs went down before they realized where the shots came from, another 12 before they could fire back. " I love this!" Timor thought as he sendt another rocket flying against the ground

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 09:29 PM
Apo fought and saw a glimps of the AT-AT's coming through the forest"You couldnt just bombard us could you"Ev'rem laughed
"Well that'd be to simple"And they continued to fight.

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2003, 11:42 PM
Kilmor woke up groggily. Why am I always the one to be knocked out? he thought, annoyed. He got up and looked around. The place was deserted. The floor was scattered with dead Dark Jedi. He stepped between the corpses and made his way to the main door. He ran outside to meet the wave of approaching stormtroopers. Suddenly, and explosion behind him knocked him flat. He turned to see Timor firing rockets from the roof.

"Hey, watch it! I'm your own man!" Kilmor yelled. Then he turned to chop off an unfortunate stormtrooper's head, he began slicing and kicking, rolling and deflecting as he battled the stormtroopers, one against thousands of troopers. He knew he wouldn't last long out here.

Apologetic
10-30-2003, 02:22 AM
"Yes well I guess they should know about your little surprise"Ev'rem glares at him"How did youi know of that?"Apo blocks his hit"Your predictablity"Apo gets into a saber lock"Well they will never find out and you cant stop it"Apo groans a bit"Thats were your wrong."

Mean while Timor continued to rocket until an AT-AT came threw the forest and aproached the academy.Kilmor and the other Jedi stare as the dark Jedi run to the At-At

Black Knight of Keno
10-30-2003, 11:23 AM
Tepe was lyeing(?) on the ground uncontious and heavily wounded. He just lie's ther and sends somekind of help message with the Force.

Hermie
10-30-2003, 06:19 PM
Timor looked up to see what everyone was staring at, only to find a giant steel dinosaur trampling through the gate, destroing it in the prosses. Timor thought it was a smart idea to save some rockets for later. "i would give my left arm for a jet pack right now"
and figured that he was a somewhat easy target here when he was fighting a enemy as tall as the academy. He hid behind one of the giant pillars, grabbed one of the det packs he used to carry in his belt, armed it and waited for the AT-AT to come close...

Joetheeskimo
10-30-2003, 07:05 PM
The gorund shook as the AT-AT approached. Kilmor turned and ran, but the machine took huge steps. Kilmor ran faster and faster, but was getting really tired. The foot rose right behind him and slammed against the ground with such force he went flying like a feather. He landed next to Te'Ku. Coughing ans spitting out dirt, he got up and carried Te'Ku bcak to the Academy. He brought him to the medics and they worked to heal his wounds. kilmor turned and ran to help other injured Jedi.

Apologetic
10-31-2003, 01:59 AM
Apo noticed that the tables had turned to the Dark Jedi's side"I have a feeling that somethings just not right."Ev'rem laughed"Well you senses tell you well."He found that a group of AT-AT's were following the first.Then he found one of the worst...creatures of a strange orgin with armored Yirslami((((That force blocking animal thing yea))))on their backs he notices Rancors, Reeks,wandrella's,nexu's,acklay's all force resistant"I should have known....Well im at the top of the academy so i shouldnt worry til they crash the place....."

Joetheeskimo
10-31-2003, 10:42 AM
The number of Jedi grew smaller and the number of enemies grew larger. "We're not going to make this! Where's Apo?? Tell him to order a retreat!"

He watched as several of his best friends and a few Jedi Masters disappeared underneath the AT-AT's massive foot. An explosion nearby sent dead Jedi flying everywhere, and Kilmor wondered if he was the only Jedi alive.

jokemaster
10-31-2003, 10:58 AM
Fisher woke up. He instinctively reached for his saber with his left hand, but remembered it was no longer there. He stood up, grabbed his saber with his right hand, and pressed on.

Hermie
10-31-2003, 12:00 PM
Timor found out that if he should blow the heads of AT-ATs, he'd have to use more than one det pack. so he charged another pair of det packs and held them as firm as he could. that was not easy, because now his hand had started to shake. "damn" he thought "im gonna charge a goddamned AT-AT." he picked up the comlink the academy had given him when he had his first mission for them, and hoped Apo was avaivable. "Apo, you there?"

----------------------------------------------
((the creatures name is Ysalamari))

Apologetic
11-01-2003, 05:38 PM
(((Yea that.))))

Apo knew it to be usless he knock Ev'rem into a room and locks the door."All Jedi retreat to the transports"Apo programed the transports to head to Echo base.(((Hoth for those who dont kno and for those who dont kno more thats the ice planet))))Apo turns to see a few transports take off while ion cannons cover them"We will meet again"Apo goes to his ship and begins take off.

Hermie
11-01-2003, 07:34 PM
"all jedi......" that didn't exactly cover Timor. So, he could either stay here and put his strenght up against several AT-ATs and legions of stormtroopers and dark jedis, OR, he could get the hell over to his ship and get OUTA HERE!!!!!!! considering that everyone else was about to leave, there was only one wise choice. but before he left, he threw the detonation packs at the head of the front AT-AT with great accuracy, wich that had given him the nickname "sureshot", and detonated them as he ran down the stairs. just as the door opened in the front of him, he heard a loud THUMP as the head fell to the ground, and cought himself in grinning widely. The new republic would really appreciate that, even though they dont earn anything by it. now that they knew he could take out AT-ATs, they would maybe give him more difficult missions, maybe even raise his usual wage. He went to his room and took with him the main card to his ship, wich he always took out so no one should steal it. Then, he headed for the hangar and to his beloved YT-1300 corellian freighter ((I just had to, the Falcon rocks:D))

Apologetic
11-01-2003, 07:57 PM
Apo gets into the air and takes to echo base through the battle between rouge squadron.When Apo lands the others land and Apo closes the roof doors."Ok guys we need to make a counter attack plan."

Joetheeskimo
11-01-2003, 11:23 PM
Kilmor fights off another group of stormtroopers. "I'm getting tired," Kilmor yells. "Gimme some help here, guys!"

Suddenly, he looks around. "Hey, where is everybod..." Then he sees the fleet of transports on their way away from the planet.

"No one told me we were evacuating, dammit," Kilmor grumbled as he Force Pushed the stormtroopers away and ran for his ship. He barely managed to blast out of the hangar bay before half of the academy exploded and crumbled to the ground. He took one last at his room, holding everything he loved, then it disinegrated. Kilmor turned and shot off after the others.

Apologetic
11-02-2003, 12:00 AM
Apo felt a bump in the force."We left someone..but who"Apo shakes his head and gets a few droids to go back and search for any ships that are ours.Apo must give the orders the droids could handle it"I must have rouge squadron attack the ships and you can move into their landing site and maby take some AT-AT's"Apo points out possible points of entry and escape....

jokemaster
11-02-2003, 12:56 AM
Fisher ran outside and looked up, the Jedi were evacuating. He was about to meet with the rest of the sith, but suddenly, he was knocked out.
((New minor character))
The Jedi who had knocked Fisher out dragged him to his ship. He took off, and met with the rest of the Jedi.
"I've captured one of the sith, it looks like he's an apprentice. We might be able to turn him."

Apologetic
11-02-2003, 01:13 AM
Apo Turns to see someone draging another through the crowd."Maby but keep him in the old Wampa cells"He drags him into a cage full of wampa skelotons.He takes his saber locks the cells and checks the briefing.

Black Knight of Keno
11-02-2003, 06:40 AM
Tepe was lying on the ground, only few feet away from his ship.
"Guys... Hey... Guys" Tepe said quietly like trieing to get somekind of message to the others with the Force but because the Ysalamari's, others didn't get the message. Tepe tried to get to his ship but when he looked his other leg, he saw a big burning mark. "Damn stormtroopers..." Tepe thinked and tried to get to his ship again. In few moments, Tepe was in his ship and blasted off, cursing the planet and cursing the Dark jedi's, stormtroopers, coward Jedi's and cursing the reinforcment that never arrived.

Hermie
11-02-2003, 10:53 AM
Just when as he was about to take of, Timor realized that Shades ship stood there, empty. he hesitaded for a moment, then ran back into the academy. but just as the door automaticly opened, the entire hallway collapsed! He drew up his "super-gadget" wich he got from an old man on Correlia years ago, for saving his life. this thingy could communicate with most types of intercoms, record bits of film, and view almost every Inter-Vision channels in the known universe. he searched for Shades frequenzy. "Shade, can you hear me?!"

Apologetic
11-02-2003, 02:52 PM
"Ok guys before we attack we must seperate teams"Apo points to a group"Silver team is incharge of rescuing the others.Gold team will help destroy the starfleet. The rest of the Jedi can assist me and infiltrate the sith base and take over thier AT-AT's ship ect."

weiderudare
11-03-2003, 05:57 AM
Shade heard the call from his radio and started retreating to his ship
"Im here, where is everybody? Damn Jedis, always leaving me in some sort of trouble...."
With that, Shade ran past Timor and into his ship.
"Ok, where too?"

Joetheeskimo
11-03-2003, 10:45 AM
"Yavin 4! Hurry!" Kilmor's voice crackled in Shade's comlink. "They left me behind, too..."

Hermie
11-03-2003, 12:45 PM
((ehm joe, the academy IS on yavin 4, they went to Hoth.))

"Hey Kilmor, you can ride with me, i got plenty of room."
Timor said as he ran into his ship and started it up again. "They are laying battleplans on Hoth, but if we are quick, we might be able to partisipate."

weiderudare
11-03-2003, 03:53 PM
"Quick? Thats one word my ship doesn't know today...."
Shade tried to get his hyperdrive to work.
"Damnit, it will only take me to Hoth. Not back again... Oh, well. Who cares?"
With that, Shade blasted into hyperspace

Apologetic
11-03-2003, 10:02 PM
"Ok guys you know the plan. Take a breather and relax while i make that virus"Apo goes to his old room."Hope that computer still works"Apo Logs on"Ok lets see..."

jokemaster
11-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Fisher started waking up. The Jedi called Apo.
"He's starting to wake up sir."

Joetheeskimo
11-03-2003, 10:51 PM
((Thanks. That's what I meant :) ))

"No, that's okay, my ship is operating nicely," Kilmor replies as he shifts to lightspeed.

Apologetic
11-03-2003, 11:50 PM
Apo logs off and walks to the cell"Ok, speak up we need information."

jokemaster
11-03-2003, 11:58 PM
"Well you're not getting any from me" Though his tone was rebellious, he was scared to death, especially now that he had lost a hand.

Apologetic
11-04-2003, 12:34 AM
"No matter your information will be usless when we are through and we will drive the sith out of our academy"Apo could tell that this one was going to be use full

jokemaster
11-04-2003, 01:56 AM
"You'll never get in" He said, his voice wavering, and his face now showing some fear.

Hermie
11-04-2003, 07:42 AM
"weary well then" Timor said and blasted into hyperspace himself.
He landed on Hoth minutes later and stepped out of his ship. "ok, whats the plan he asked the Jedi who were next to the landing spot. "we've split into teams, one to rescue the rest of the guys, one to destroy the starfleet and one to infiltrate the Sith base and destroy the AT-AT." "hhmm, I need to talk to Apo" he said and walked in to the base. He fund Apo bending over the computers, while arguing with a Dark Jedi in a cage behind him. "Hello there, we donŽt need rescuing anymore, and IŽll be happy to help out in air support"

EDIT: I ran out off time, So im posting rest off the post now

Apologetic
11-04-2003, 10:09 PM
"Ok good those droids will get it"Apo turns to the dark jedi"Well trust me we will get the academy back."Sudenly a wampa come around joke and Apo locks the door.

((((Just go with it noone will die)))))

jokemaster
11-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Fisher turned around, and yelled with fear. He ran to the door and started banging on it.
"THIS ISN'T A DROID, IT'S A WAMPA!"

Apologetic
11-04-2003, 11:55 PM
Apo stared at the cameras and laughed "Ok he has had enough"The wampa deteriorates to reveil it to be a hologram.Apo walks back in"Yes well once we stress you enough your body will weaken but i have no use for you at the moment."Apo locks the door and continues on his virus.

jokemaster
11-05-2003, 12:09 AM
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Asks Fisher.

Joetheeskimo
11-05-2003, 12:18 AM
Just then Kilmor walks in. "Apo, this is against Jedi policies. The Council has stated that we can't take prisoners and torture them like this. We're only allowed to interrogate them."

Apologetic
11-05-2003, 02:18 AM
Apo turns and sighs"Your right I guess Im letting my feelings run away with me."Apo walks to the cell."We dont want or need your help..."Apo gets two droids"Let him roam around and follow him"He turns to Fisher"Destroy the droids and we will know try to run and we will kno ect."Apo leaves him as one droi attackes to Fishers back and the other follows him

Joetheeskimo
11-05-2003, 08:07 PM
Kilmor nods and walks over to the old, dusty terminal Apo is working at.

"What exactly is this virus meant for? The Sith ships?"

jokemaster
11-05-2003, 08:54 PM
Suddenly a roar was heard. Slowly Fisher turned around. He saw a huge wampa, identical to the hologram. He picked up a bone and threw it at it, thinking it was another hologram. The bone bounced off against the wampa's arm, and it roared. Qucikly Fisher stood up and started looking for anything that might be used as a weapon, not calling for help yet.

Apologetic
11-05-2003, 09:43 PM
Apo sensed his fear"Somethings going on but he doesnt want help...."Apo turns away"He must have something to prove.Those droids will protect him in due time."

weiderudare
11-06-2003, 06:24 AM
Meanwhile, Shade had crashlanded with his ship, far away from the others. A snowstorm was going on, so he couldn't contact the other's.
"This is just great...."
He walked out off the ship, looking for something to show him where he needed to go.
Far away, he saw something blinking. He slowly started to walk towards it.

Apologetic
11-06-2003, 08:57 PM
Apo walks and checks the radar mechanics"Hmmm busted maby if I...."Apo tinkers with some things and a screen comes up with a blinking light"Yep a ship cam here recently...Droids check it out"Apo looks at the cameras and sees Fisher"A WAMPA!He had more fear around us than that wampa!"Apo runs toward the cell

Apologetic
11-06-2003, 08:57 PM
Apo walks and checks the radar mechanics"Hmmm busted maby if I...."Apo tinkers with some things and a screen comes up with a blinking light"Yep a ship cam here recently...Droids check it out"Apo looks at the cameras and sees Fisher"A WAMPA!He had more fear around us than that wampa!"Apo runs toward the cell

jokemaster
11-07-2003, 01:34 AM
Fisher dodge the wampa's arm. If he could prove his strength, it had to be here, he lifted the bone and swinged, scratching the wampa in the arm. The wampa roared, and reared for another strike.

Apologetic
11-07-2003, 02:03 AM
Apo hid around the corner"He obviously wants to prove something so i will save him when hes in REAL danger."

jokemaster
11-07-2003, 02:12 AM
Fisher lunged again, this time impaling the bone in one of the wampa's arm. The wampa roared, holding it's arm, it pulled the bone out, and charged at Fisher, who was now weaponless.

Apologetic
11-07-2003, 10:35 PM
Apo uses the force and lifts the wampa into the air "Not bad pretty good but you need better form on that hit."Apo puts the wampa in a cell and locks it"Go ahead you want to prove something open it"

jokemaster
11-07-2003, 11:59 PM
Fisher walked to the cell, and opened it.

Apologetic
11-08-2003, 01:56 AM
Apo grined , turned andgot back to work on his virus.

Black Knight of Keno
11-08-2003, 05:58 AM
Te'Ku's ship lands next to Shade. He comes out of his allmost new, modified A-wing. "I saw the smoke... Are you allright?" Te'Ku asked from Shade. "You want a ride?"

Joetheeskimo
11-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Kilmor coughs and repeats, "What is this virus for?"

jokemaster
11-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Fisher dodged the wampa's claws, he jumped back, but his arm was scratched by the wampa. Furious, he used the dark side to lift the wampa up and throw him at his cell door, opening it and killing the wampa, he stormed out. Alarms rang everywhere.

Apologetic
11-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Apo shut the alarms off((((You have those droids)))the droids shock Fisher painlessly but slow him down.
"Its a special Virus that should turn ever ship android basicly thier entire base."

jokemaster
11-08-2003, 07:48 PM
Fisher stretches his hand out, and force throws them against the wall, destroying them. he kept walking around the ship, wreaking havoc.

Joetheeskimo
11-08-2003, 07:59 PM
"What the-"

Kilomor whirls around, igniting his lightsaber, and runs towards Fisher. "Apo, you should've known the droids would be no match for him! He's a Sith!"

Kilmor dove towards Fisher and unexpectedly Force-Pushed him with such force that he went flying accross the room, his lightsaber skittering accross the floor. Kilmor landed and rolled once, then lay on the ground to catch his breath.

jokemaster
11-08-2003, 08:31 PM
Fisher quickly stood up and force-pulled the saber toward him, to enraged to feel the pain of being pushed across the room. He ignited the saber and lunged at Kilmor.

Joetheeskimo
11-08-2003, 09:13 PM
Kilmor leaps into the air to avid Fisher's attack. He grabs onto an overhanging pipe and swung on it to the platfrom in the hangar. Then he kneeled and pulled out his sniper rifle, firing three quick bursts at his opponent.

weiderudare
11-08-2003, 09:26 PM
Shade was walking towards the light, unaware that Te'Ku had landed only some hundred meters behind him.
Suddenly, he felt a presence in the force. Shade nearly fell off the surprise from the strong presence. He knew who it was:
Zatch...((((The Sith from "Shattered Night" Shade's old master)))
Shade took out his two dual sabers, wich he always had on him, but never used. He hated the force, and was afraid off the dark side. But he would have to defeat Zatch to be free off the dark side, and maybe one day be a jedi. He, and only he could free himself from the dark side.
Shade ignited his sabers, one green and one blue. He continued walking, only to find himself confronted by a big hangar door.
The door opened and Shade stepped into the dark hangar.
He looked up, and saw Zatch at the top off a stairwell.
"So, you have returned?"
Zatch sounded pleased
"I have... To defeat you..."
Shade stepped forward, checking the room for traps.
"Ha! You know that you can't defeat me! You are to weak in the force! Only in the dark side you will find power!"
Zatch sent out a bolt of lightning, sending Shade flying into the now closed hangar door.
Shade accidently sended out a force impulse.
"What are you doing? Any off your "friends" can't interfere, my other servants will see to that!"
Shade saw how about 50 dark jedis stood in one line at the other side of the hangar.
Shade now felt Te'Kus presence, he was scared, Te'Ku would rush to his aid as any jedi would do, but would he be able to defeat 50 dark jedis? No, no one could...
Dammit... Shade was alone.
"Yes. All alone Shade"
Zatch had read Shades thought and jumped down in front off him, turning his single red saber on.
Shade atacked, and the battle was on

((((Interesting, aint it?)))

Joetheeskimo
11-08-2003, 10:10 PM
In the midst of the battle, Kilmor felt a tremor in the Force. A call for help. It can't be Shade, since he doesn't have a connection to the Force. It must be Tepe, Kilmor thought.

But something inside him told him he was wrong.

He didn't have much time. Shade was in trouble, and he didn't have the Force or lightsabers....or did he?

Kilmor activated the gigantic security droid in the corner to finish Fisher off. Then he ran out the door, hardly taking time to pull on his coat.

The furious winds whipped around him, biting into any exposed skin. Kilmor trudged on. After quite a while, Kilmor was sure he would freeze to death. But then, he spotted a flickering light in the distance!
He fought his way towards the building, all to find the door was locked. Muttering swears under his breath, Kilmor activated his lightsaber and begain melting his way through the reinforced steel. When the hole was large enough, he climbed through and saw Shade fighting his ex-Master, and losing badly. He must be rusty, Kilmor thought. His reflexes are very slow.

Kilmor ran to help Shade when he spotted the mob of Dark Jedi running towards him. 50 blazing red lightsabers made Kilmor feel very queasy. Thinking quickly, he back-flipped onto a rafter and sent a message with the Force, asking for help. Then he formulated a plan....

Apologetic
11-08-2003, 10:52 PM
Apo found fisher and pressed a button fisher colapsed to the floor...paralyzed."Yea i knew those droids would get that so i had them inplant you with nano bots that can parylize you to a certain extent."Apo takes Fishers saber and puts it away."I knew those things would comein handy."Apo takes fisher to his offace and holds him in a small see-through room"That'll hold you for now."Apo types a few minuts and takes a data pad."Well its time"Apo gets on the intercom...But then feels a wave from the force...."Someones in trouble!"Apo takes fisher and leaves him with Timor"Watch him im on a job."

weiderudare
11-09-2003, 08:24 AM
Shade spotted Kilmor who had rushed to his aid. He tried to shout at Kilmor but was hit by lightning once again. Shade was losing, he wasn't meant to be a jedi. Zatch felt how Shade inside was giving up and smiled
"HA! No, your not meant to be a jedi! But a great Sith! That you can be!"
Shade looked up, feeling more and more angry
"I will never follow you again!"
He screamed and jumped towards Zatch, with dark engery streaming through his body.
Shade was slowly turning to the dark side, unaware of it himself.

Apologetic
11-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Apo used force speed at an amazing rate.snow was flying up when he came by.He came to a hard stop and a gust of wind followed."Another base...."Apo went in to find 50 glowing sabers"I should have known"Apo being his crazy self charged in the middle and be gan slashing.

weiderudare
11-09-2003, 02:02 PM
((((((Actually, there are 54 sabers glowing :p )))))))
Shade saw how Apo also joined the battle. He got more and more angry, those two jedis could die, and it would be his fault.
"Bah, another jedi. I will take care of him later..."
Zatch attacked Shade and sent him flying into another 10 dark jedis who just have joined the fray. Instead of attacking Shade, they helped him up and pushed him back, towards Zatch. After that, the created a circle around Zatch and Shade, preventing Shade from escaping.

Hermie
11-09-2003, 02:03 PM
"great." Timor thought. "everybody else is of figthing while im stuck here babysitting a unconsious sith." Timor took up his super gadget and started to watch inter-vision. the academy incident was all over the news. "hmmm... it sound like rouge squadron could need some help, and that guy doesenŽt look like hes goin to wake up for the next few hours. maybe... no." Timor quickly rejected the thought. "this is what im payed for, so this is what im gonna do." he turned to the screens and checked what Apo was doing a minute ago"

jokemaster
11-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Fisher regained conciousness. He still couldn't move. Suddenly he sensed other sith there, including his master. Slowly he called out for help with the force, stating precise locations of gaurds and where he was..

Apologetic
11-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Apo was taking many dark jedi's out easily plowing threw them effortlessly.Then he was blocked holding the Dark Jedi down the others began closing in.Apo bent down and sent a huge wave out knocking everyone down."This is getting annoying"

Joetheeskimo
11-10-2003, 12:05 PM
Kilmor was dueling with a Dartk Jedi when something slammed into him from behind. He sprawledforward for a moment. When he jumped to his feet, he was surrounded by at least 20 Dark Jedi. They drove him back against the wall. Kilmor activated his second lightsaber that he never used since he became a Jedi; the lightsaber Jerec once owned. When Kilmor had left Jerec for Luke, he forgot about the lightsaber. Now he was using it again, fighting for his life.
He chopped off one Dark Jedi's arm, and brought down two others with one swing. But they were slowly closing in, and he couldn't block all of their attacks. Kilmor leaped up and landed behind Apo. They fought back-to-back, plowing through the endless crowds of Dark Jedi.

Black Knight of Keno
11-10-2003, 01:53 PM
Suddenly, the ground started to rumble. Then the wall next to the hangar door blew up and Te'Ku stepped in with his lightsaber glowing on his right side. "Can I come play?!" Tepe asked from the fifteen Dark Jedi's that stared at Te'Ku. Those fifteen Dark Jedi's that stared at him, started to run towards him. Tepe sliced and pushed with the force. Then he saw a Dark Jedi running towards him with his lighsaber like a spear, pointed at Te'Ku's stomach. Te'Ku looked and waited. When the Dark Jedi was close enough, Te'Ku sliced the Dark Jedi's hands and kicked the lightsaber up. He pulled the Dark Jedi's lightsaber to his hand with the force and looked the other Dark Jedi's that had formed somekind of line next to him. The Dark Jedi's attacked and Te'Ku again, ssliced, chopped, kicked and force pushed. When he was done with that, he looked at Shade. "Shade!! Need any help with that?!?!" he shouted and looked at Shade.

weiderudare
11-10-2003, 03:03 PM
(((Come on people, be reasonable, kicking 50 jedis asses? Thats not easy to do... Joe is the most realistic one, he has only killed about 2-3 dark jedis... I think 50 dark jedis should give even the most skilled jedi some trouble. To make an example, in JA, you only faced one of the super-duper Reborns at a time, here, there is 50 off them....)))))))))))

Shade didn't have time to answer Te'Ku, he was losing more and more, exposing parts off his body to killing hits, but Zatch didn't finish him off, instead he force pushed Shade into the hangar door.
"Enough off this. Shade, you have two choices. Either, you choose to join me and become one of the greatest Sith ever! Or, you can choose to die here, with your "friends". The choice is yours to make"
Zatch pulled Shades sabers to him and then threw them away into a corner.
Shade slowly got to his feet.
"You forgot the third choice Zatch."
"Oh really, what is that one then?"
"I defeat you!"
Shade rushed towards Zatch, sending out a bolt of lightning towards him. Zatch laughed as he repelled the atack, sending Shade into the hangar door, knocking him oncouincess
"Pathetic.....Leave him here, we will return another day...."
With that, Zatch turned to the three jedis
"You will find Shade, slightly changed if I can say so."
He laughed and then suddenly vanished, along with the dark jedis.
Left was three surprised jedis and a knocked out Shade.

Joetheeskimo
11-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Kilmor was so tired, he could barely stand up. He dropped his lightsaber and slumped against the wall, panting.

Apologetic
11-10-2003, 10:35 PM
((((FYI I didnt kill any dark jedis)))))

Apo tried to follow the dark jedis but it was futile they had been in a ship."Sheesh i do this one time and you get in this trouble?"Apo takes shade and gathers as much force as he can to reach his top speed and took him to a bacta tank."Ok guys when Shade wakes we shall attack."

Joetheeskimo
11-10-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Apologetic
((((FYI I didnt kill any dark jedis))))

Yes you did...

Apo was taking many dark jedi's out easily plowing threw them effortlessly.

Apologetic
11-11-2003, 12:56 AM
(((O YEA....)))

Apo took his data pad and prepared his ship.

jokemaster
11-11-2003, 01:23 AM
Fisher felt the Dark Jedi dissapear, he knew what this meant, he was on his own now. He needed some rest, so he closed his eyes. Meanwhile, his vital signs started dropping, slowly nearing critical.

Apologetic
11-11-2003, 01:26 AM
Apo sensed something was wrong."Someone was dieing..."Apo rushed through the whole base and found Fisher.He took him into the bacta tank and heated it up to a desent tempeture."Another day another dying sith."

jokemaster
11-11-2003, 11:01 AM
Fisher's vital signs stopped dropping, but didn't improve.

weiderudare
11-11-2003, 11:35 AM
(((((Are we in a spaceship?)))))))
After a while, Shade was put in a small room. He was still uncouncis.

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 12:53 PM
(((We're at the base on Hoth.)))

"Where are we headed now, Apo?" Kilmor asked, running after Apo like a kid tagging along with their older brother.

Hermie
11-11-2003, 01:42 PM
Timor followed quickly after. "jeesh, im sorry Apo, but I was all wrapped up in that virus you were creating, its some pretty heavy stuff." Timor took himself on the forehead and tried to look really ashamed "I cant do much here anyway, mind if I go help out Rouge sqadron?"
(((btw can every1 just see half my av or is it just me?)))

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 02:14 PM
((It must be just you, I can see it fine :confused: ))

weiderudare
11-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Suddenly, Shade woke up. He looked around him and then got to his feet. He searched the room for his lightsabers and when he found them, he ignited them. He felt the presence of another dark jedi on the base. Together, they might be able to flee. Shade walked out off the room, and when a guard asked him how he felt, Shade quickly choppped off his head. After a short walk, he found Fisher. He didn't need to speak, the offer was clear. The dark side was flowing through Shade, making him stronger by the second.

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 05:17 PM
((Where is everyone going?))

weiderudare
11-11-2003, 05:36 PM
(((Who is going where, when?)))))

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 05:39 PM
((EXACTLY WHAT I'M ASKING!!!:D ))

weiderudare
11-11-2003, 06:40 PM
((((((Well, Shade is escaping the base to reach the Empire and kill you all, and wants Fisher with him. So, you can try to stop him if you want))))))))))

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 06:55 PM
Kilmor stumbled from the desrted building where he had fought the Dark Jedi. He was exhausted and sweaty. But a moment later, he sensed another Dark presence, very near by. Kilmor forwned and pulled out his lightsaber. Who could it be? fisher? What would Fisher be doing out of his cell?

Kilmor ran into the hangar bay and looked around. He spotted a disappearing figure. The figure was using the Force to turn invisible. Only a Dark Jedi could do that. Who could it be?
Kilmor used Force Seeing to penetrate the Dark Jedi's disguise, and almost choked. It was Shade!
"Shade!" Kilmor yelled, very unwisely. The Dark Jedi vanished completely. Kilmor came to a halt, his lightsaber humming. What was going on?

weiderudare
11-11-2003, 07:09 PM
Shade appeared behind Kilmor
"Kilmor, I do not wish to strike you down. Leave me and Fisher so that we can go and find our home."
Shade ignited his sabers.
"Otherwise, I will have to kill you. And I don't want to do that. Not yet."

jokemaster
11-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Fisher ran out of his cell, now that it was open. He knew where they had his saber, so he immediatly got it out. He ignited it and appeared next to Shade.

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 07:47 PM
Kilmor's eyes narrowed. "You forgot the third option, Shade; I defeat you."

He ignited both of his lightsabers. "I used to be on the Dark Side myself, working for the legendary Jerec. It didn't give me power or happiness. The Light Side has. It will be the same for you."

Kilmor lashed out his foot, bringing Shade to the ground, and lunged forward.

jokemaster
11-11-2003, 08:02 PM
Fisher jumped forward, blocking Kilmore's lunge.

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Kilmor and Fisher locked lightsabers. Kilmor pushed against him, the Foce aiding him. Eventually, Fiisher stumbled, and Kilmor moved to slice his lightsaber handle in half.

"See what you can do now," Kilmor murmured, moving back and dropping into a defensive stance.

weiderudare
11-11-2003, 08:21 PM
Shade looked at Kilmor and Fisher. Fisher could handle Kilmor long enough for Shade to escape. After all, Fisher could be collected another time.
Shade started to run towards the hangar.

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 08:26 PM
Kilmor wasn't about to lose Shade. He grabbed him with the Force, and slammed him into a wall, knocking him out. Then he dove for Fisher again, lightsaber slashing.

jokemaster
11-11-2003, 08:39 PM
Fisher dodges the saber, stepping to the right. He force grabs Kilmore in midair, and slams him against a wall, then he pulls Kilmor's lightsaber toward him, debating what to do with it.

Apologetic
11-11-2003, 08:57 PM
Apo breaks into the fight and ignites his sabers and helps out Kilmor."Here we go again..."

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 08:57 PM
Kilmor, for the first time since he became a Jedi, thrust out his hand and sent bolts of lighting into Fisher. Fisher was lifted off the ground, Kilmors lightsaber flipping through the air. Kilmor reached up and caught it.

jokemaster
11-11-2003, 09:18 PM
Fisher writhed in pain, finally he fell back to the floor knocked out.

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 09:21 PM
Kilmor massaged his sore arms and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. Being a Jedi sure was draining. Kilmor rolled both of the Dark Jedi over and tied their hands and feet behind them with a special type of wire that shocked them if they moved too sharply or quickly. then he locked them in seperate cells at opposite ends of the base to keep them from making plans. "Let's see you escape this!" Kilmor muttered.

weiderudare
11-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Shade simply used the force to slip out of the wire and then casually opened the door.

jokemaster
11-12-2003, 04:51 PM
Fisher was slowly doing what Shade did, only about halfway through the wire.

Apologetic
11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
Apo noticed that the crew was ready for take off"Kilmor leave them here we can leave and get off this ice"Apo locks the door and runs toward his ship

Joetheeskimo
11-12-2003, 09:09 PM
Kilmor swings into his cockpit. "Right behind you, Apo..."

jokemaster
11-12-2003, 10:00 PM
"Odd, they seem to be leaving." Said Fisher to Shade

Joetheeskimo
11-12-2003, 11:42 PM
"That's right," said Kilmor from behind them. "But I'm staying. Kilmor told me to keep an eye on you."

jokemaster
11-13-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
"That's right," said Kilmor from behind them. "But I'm staying. Kilmor told me to keep an eye on you."
(Kilmor told himself to keep an eye on us?)

Joetheeskimo
11-13-2003, 12:53 AM
"Exactly," replied the second Kilmor, smiling and not explaining further.

weiderudare
11-13-2003, 06:27 AM
"So, your not Kilmor? Ah, I get it, your Kilmors clone? We met before. Sorry to say, you have to die now."
Shade ignited his sabers and got into fighting position.

Joetheeskimo
11-13-2003, 07:21 PM
Kilmor's clone didn't move for his lightsaber. "Now that you have figured out who I am, you probably also remember I'm a Sith. Which means I wasn't at all sent by Kilmor. I'm here to help you."

-------

Kilmor felt a disturbance in the Force. There was a very Dark presence nearby, and it was giving him a sick feeling. Something is very wrong here, Kilmor thought. He only got this kind of feeling when there was a group of Dark Jedi nearby. And as far as he knew, Shade and Fisher were at seperate parts at the building. How could he be getting this sensation?
Kilmor halted his slowly moving ship. "Sorry, Apo," Kilmor said through the comlink. "I have a feeling I'm still needed here." Kilmor slid back out of his cockpit and locked it. Then he pulled out his lightsaber and heade for Fisher's cell, because Fisher had the strongest connection with the Force.

jokemaster
11-13-2003, 08:53 PM
"A clone of a jedi becomes a sith? That has poetic irony."
He sensed someone heading toward his cell.
"Someone seems tp be going to check out my cell. Could it be the other Kilmore sensing you?"

Apologetic
11-13-2003, 10:06 PM
Apo knew what was happening."Kilmor keep sharp this may be another antic from the essense of the dark side"(((See the life of a Jedi Rpg)))Apo leads the assult on the sith.they arrive on the academy and imedeitly attack the super star destroyer and the infantry goes to the academy to infaltrate the base.(((They dont kno we are here yet so be sneak like you kno return of the jedi stuff)))While the others fight Apo sneaks into the destroyer and locks their comunications so nooone can call for help.

Joetheeskimo
11-13-2003, 10:35 PM
Kilmor's clone whirled around. "Yes, he must have sensed me. Being his clone, we sorta have a connection through the Force, so it's not easy to hide from him."
The evil clone pulled out both of his lightsabers. "It's 3 vs. 1, guys. Let's finish him off!"

-----

When Kilmor reached Fisher's cell, he found it empty. He was a little surprised, but he had predicted this would happen. The Dark presence was growing stronger. Kilmor's gut instinct screamed at him to leave now, but Kilmor needed to track these Dark Jedi down. If they managed to band together and find others to serve their cause, they could very well overpower the Jedi.

jokemaster
11-13-2003, 11:13 PM
Fisher took out his lightsaber, and another one he had found that a jedi carelessly left behind.
"Let's get him"

Joetheeskimo
11-13-2003, 11:47 PM
Kilmor was inspecting Fisher's cell when something stopped him cold in his tracks. Right around the corner, he heard the very familiar hissing of an ignited lightsaber, and three ominous words in Fisher's voice: "Let's get him."
Oh, God, Kilmor thought. The Dark presence was more than one person. There was three. Two was already half impossible, but three? Kilmor almost ignited his lightdsaber, but he knew that this once, it was better to flee. Three angry Sith versus one Jediw with no connection to anyone else was trouble. Kilmor, for the first time for as long as he could remeber, turned on his heel and ran for his life towards the hangar door, but he kept his lightsabers out.

Apologetic
11-14-2003, 12:54 AM
Apo ran through the super star destroyer and finally planted his virus but he also picked up valuble information."Well they can call for help so i should"Apo takes control of the ship and lands it on largest water peice of Endor.Apo gets out flys his ship close to the suth base and quietly sneaks closer to it.

jokemaster
11-14-2003, 12:56 AM
Fisher heard the familiar click-clack of someone running.
"Dammit he heard us."
With that he ran after Kilmore, breaking into a force assisted run.

weiderudare
11-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Shade looked at Fisher, who ran after Kilmor. But Shade turned around and started to walk towards the other hangar. Kilmor wasn't a target for the time being.

Joetheeskimo
11-14-2003, 08:23 PM
Kilmor immediately knew Fisher was after him. He used the Force to increase his speed, then pulled out his disruptor rifle and squeezed some bursts at Fisher, giving him ample time to back-flip through the opening hangar door and leap into his spaceship. He had one more chance to stop these Sith. He gunned his engines and blasted out of the hangar.

Apologetic
11-14-2003, 08:54 PM
Apo sees a bit of the group and begins aproaching the AT-AT's

weiderudare
11-14-2003, 09:01 PM
Shade found a small, fast ship and quickly boarded it. He needed to get away from this place.
He turned on the engines and blasted off the planets surface.

Joetheeskimo
11-14-2003, 09:09 PM
"Here goes nothing," Namin muttered. He fired a small projectile onto Shade's hull. It immediately cmagnetically attached itself. Shade's shp appeared on Namin's side screen, and he steered his ship towards where the signals were coming from. Kilmor was not planning to shoot Shade, after helping him with the Dark Jedi and being his friend, more or less. He planned to hit him with an ion cannon, and then try to bring him back to the Light.
Kilmor glanced over at the tracker screen, and blasted after his enemy. Eventually Shade was in view. Kilmor fired up the ion cannon, and tried to establish a link with Sahde through the comlink so he could talk to him.

weiderudare
11-14-2003, 09:35 PM
Shades small ship got hit by the ion gun and surprisingly, (since the electrical systems had been shut down,) the comlink still worked. Kilmors face appeared on the screen
"What do you want from me?"

jokemaster
11-14-2003, 10:26 PM
((is it kilmore or namin? or is it namin kilmore or kilmore namin?))
Fisher quickly ran back to the hangar and got into another ship. Quickly he chased after Kilmore and Shade

Apologetic
11-15-2003, 02:51 AM
Apo got the AT-AT and started it up.Three dark Jedi came up but they were no match for an at-at."I gotta get me onea dese!"

weiderudare
11-15-2003, 08:35 AM
((((He just forgot that he played as Kilmor most probably)))

Joetheeskimo
11-15-2003, 11:50 AM
Kilmor activated a mini-tractor beam and locked Shade into it so he couldn't escape. Then Namin turned to answer Shade. "I'll get back to you in a sec," he said briefly, and then his ship vanished from view. He flew his invisible ship towards Fisher. Then he fired both of his side cannons, ripping one of Fisher's wings off. This time, Fisher was either killed or he escaped. Namin had chosen the first option, as one life gone was better than the whole downfall of the Jedi.

weiderudare
11-15-2003, 12:12 PM
Eh, you just killed another character and you changed the character you playing with. You ok?

Joetheeskimo
11-15-2003, 12:21 PM
Agh, I'm so tired :xp:

Well, first things first, I didn't kill jokemaster. I took off one of his wings. Can't you see that? And second, I'm KILMOR.

I'm waiting for joke to post.

jokemaster
11-15-2003, 01:14 PM
((What? Do you guys think i sit around waiting for people to post?))
Fisher quickly started trying to manipulate the ship into the correct position, the top of the ship aiming toward the planet, and more importantly, the hangar that still had some ships in it. He quickly ejected the co<kpit, propelling himself straight towards the planet.

Joetheeskimo
11-15-2003, 01:30 PM
"Darn it, I can't control both of these guys at once."
Just then, Kilmor saw all the lights in Shade's ship turn back on, and his tracker screen flickered the red words SYSTEM OVERRIDE.
"Oh great, he overrid(sp?) the ion cannon and tractor beam!! How'd he do that so fast?!"

Kilmor turned his ship and tried to lock Shade in his tractor beam again, but Shade had escaped too quickly. He turned towards Fisher, but Fisher had already made it back. Klmor had failed. He had to get back and warn the Council! He turned and shot off towards Courascant.

Apologetic
11-15-2003, 06:36 PM
(((Ok ppl who in this thread is actually AT endor yet?)))

Apo got to the Academy but found it deserted. but then he relized"Why weren't Dark jedi all over us at the base?Why was this so easy?whats going on?"Then apo remembered the data he had"Oh no....they knew we were comeing this wasnt going to be that easy...Its all a plan..."Apo just searched the academy and found a data pad where he locked Ev'rem. Apo scaned it and read:"You pathetic Jedi will lose you academy.And we will fight you for winner takes all...On tantoieen"Apo just read and was surprised."Jedi vs. Sith...one ultimate battle to begin the war for it all...I have to inform everyone!"Apo began sending transmitions to every Jedi to return to the academy.

Joetheeskimo
11-15-2003, 06:47 PM
((The battle of Fisher and Shade vs. Kimor was at the Hoth Academy hangar bay. After the space battle, Kilmor went to Courascant. Should I go to Yavin 4, Hoth, or Endor?))

Kilmor had just finished consulting with Yoda, and he was walking towards his ship, when he got a message on his comlink. He pulled out his comlink and a mini-figure of Apo popped up. He was in mid-sentence. "...Tatooine. Repeat, all Jedi report back to the Academy immediately! It's a matter of life and death." Then Apo's body turned to static and disappeared.
Kilmor got inot his ship thinking. What was wrong? What about Tatooine? Kilmor felt he was needed at the academy. He turned and blasted off.

Apologetic
11-15-2003, 10:56 PM
((((Yoda?...Um this is beyond return of the jedi...Lukes in charge and Kyles a jedi so....))))

Apo had gotten his data and prepared the infantry then headed toward the adeince chamber.

Black Knight of Keno
11-16-2003, 06:59 AM
Te'Ku was forced back to his ship and soon he blasted towards the academy when he got the message from Apo.

Apologetic
11-16-2003, 04:22 PM
Apo awaited the others in the chamber as he used his time to meditated.

weiderudare
11-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Shade had finally arrived back home. The house was only a ruin now, and to his surprise, he could still see the blaster marks in the walls. Here, he could regain his strength, and after that, he would kill. He would kill Zatch, and then the jedis, the ones that had lied to him...
Shade looked up and stared into the two suns of Tatooine.
He was home....

Apologetic
11-16-2003, 09:01 PM
Apo searched the force.He felt shades want for revenge*Sigh*"He could have been a good jedi...I guess we are going to see him on the assult in Tantoieen"

jokemaster
11-16-2003, 11:17 PM
Fisher's ship was drifting through hyperspace. He never really had a home, so he decided to use the ship as one.

Apologetic
11-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Apo just awaited the arrival of the others(((Where are y'all guys?!)))

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 10:09 AM
"I'm here." Kilmor comes up from behind Apo.

((Are we supposed to be on Hoth or Endor??? :confused: ))

jokemaster
11-17-2003, 10:48 AM
((Niether, you're supposed to be on tatooine))
Fisher heard his datapad ring. He woke up suprised. He looked at it and saw a message from Ev'rem, there was going to be a final battle between Jedi and Sith on Tatooine soon. Fisher quickly changed his course to tatooine.

Black Knight of Keno
11-17-2003, 02:36 PM
((Jokemaster, could you please read the part where Apo says that every Jedi should get back to the academy!!!))

Tepe steps next to Kilmor. "So am I. Did I miss something?"

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 07:00 PM
Kilmor turns to Te'Ku. "Hey, you made it! I thought you were dead after that big battle at the academy."

Black Knight of Keno
11-17-2003, 07:03 PM
"Hwo has the time to die in a little battle? So... Apo, whats the deal..." He says, stepping closer to Apo.

weiderudare
11-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Shade felt a presence in the force. It had been ages since he last felt the force... The power that was streaming through his body was intesifying, he was already more powerful than most jedi's.... He felt the jedi's gathering, only some kilomoters from his old home. He used the force to see them. How pathetic they were, all lining up. They didn't know the dark side...
Shade made a decision, he would join the battle. But not in a normal way. He would challenge one jedi at a time...
Shade concentrated his energy on one of the jedis, and sent a wave of anger towards him.
The jedi took the challenge, and moved away from the crowd, towards Shade.
Shade smiled, he started to move against the jedi. This was Shade, this was what he was made for. To be a Sith...
When the jedi was around a hundred meters from Shade, the jedi ignited his saber. Shade ignited one of his, letting the other one rest at his side.
They both broke into a run, with their sabers pointed at the other persons chests.

(((((((Me like.......)))))))))

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Can I be the Jedi? Can I? Please?

weiderudare
11-17-2003, 07:50 PM
(((((Sure you can. Admit it, its a cool scene... Just imagine...))))

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 07:55 PM
Kilmor was extremely surprised when he saw his opponent. So this was his first chance to face off with Shade again, considering that Shade had run during the battle at the hangar.

Kilmor pointed his lightsaber at Shade's chest and ran, like he was a jousting knight. Then they met, and the momentum of Sahde's attack sent Klmor flipping over his head. His lightsaber flew from his hand.

Looking embarrased and brushing himself off, Kilmor grabbed his lightsaber and charged again, thinking to himself, not a good way to start a battle...

weiderudare
11-17-2003, 08:03 PM
Shade quickly blocked Kilmors atacked, and then sent a shock off lightning, wich was absorbed by Kilmors saber.
Shade was surprised of how rusty he was, Kilmor was better than him. He had been away to long.... Shade atacked again.
He loved to fight, and to fight against a welltrained Jedi Knight, that was even better.

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 08:06 PM
Kilmor blocked every attack from Shade without trouble. He flipped over Shade's head and attacked, then back-flipped back over and attacked again. He resisted the urge to use a second lightsaber as he wanted to fight fair...

weiderudare
11-17-2003, 08:10 PM
Shade managed to get a good hit, knocking Kilmor saber out of his hand. Shade lunged at the saber, and managed to get it before Kilmor.
"So, you can choose to run, or to die....."
Suddenly, ten hooded jedis appeared out off thin air, sorrounding Kilmor and Shade.
One off them stepped forward, it was Zatch
"Good Shade... I see that you have obeyed the call....Now, strike him down!"
Shade stared at Zatch, then back at Kilmor, lying confused on the ground.
"No, you die before any other jedi."
Shade threw back the saber at Kilmor, ignited his second saber and atacked Zatch.
The battle was on again....

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 08:15 PM
Kilmor paused, glancing at Zatch and then Shade. In less than 5 seconds, he decided Zatch was more evil, afterall Shade had spared him. Kilmor attacked...

His lightsaber was a blur. In seconds three Dark Jedi were lying dead on the ground. Kilmor slammed into one, sending him into a cement wall and knocking him out. Then he turned to help Shade defeat Zatch. He blocked different blows that Shade failed to get to fast enough. Then the rest of the DArk Jedi came up from behind him and slammed him against the wall. They Gripped him until he dropped his lightsaber and fell to the ground, but he wasn't unconscious yet. They pushed him against the wall and pointed their lightsabers to his neck.

weiderudare
11-17-2003, 08:20 PM
(((((What cement wall? were in a desert..lol))))))))))
Shade turned around to see Kilmor, waiting to be killed. Zatch looked at Shade, then at Kilmor
"Shade, I give you one chance. You can't win against me. I will spare you if you kill this jedi."
Shade walked up to Kilmor and lifted his sword.
This was it, if he killed Kilmor, he would truly be a Sith....

Suddenly, he turned around, striking into Zatch. The blow missed, but cut Zatch leg. Zatch, surprised, took out his saber and rammed it into Shade, and then vanished along with the other dark jedis.
Shade fell to the ground, gasping for air.

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 08:25 PM
((We're on Tatooine..))

Kilmor chokes and tries to move, but his chest burns. He uses the Force to pull the lightsaber towards him, and then he staggers upright, only to feel dizzy and fall back down. He crawls over to Shade and looks at him. He hesitiates, not sure what to say. Apo is talking about something to the line of Jedi.

"Did we defeat him? I can't tell."

Kilmor coughs again and wipes the sweat of his head. His hair is a mess of sweat and dirt.

weiderudare
11-17-2003, 08:30 PM
((((Yeah, lol, guessed there was a wall somewhere near))))))
Shade heard Kilmors question, but couldn't answer. He knew that Zatch wasn't dead, he would be back in a few weeks, hungry for revenge. Shade tried to stand up, but only coughed up blooded. He fell on his back, and looked up at the sky.
He tried to inprint every sound, every emotion.....
Shade smiled, he hadn't killed Zatch, and failed everybody. Maybe death was the best option.

And then, darkness

((((((No, hes not dead yet.))))))))

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 08:32 PM
Kilmor lowered his head and used the Force to heal. In a few minutes, he could stand. He walked over to the group of Jedi. Apo was explaining what was happening with the Sith. He turned around and saw Shade lying on the ground, motionless, and Kilmor walking towards him. He looked very confused.

jokemaster
11-17-2003, 09:08 PM
((My char's a sith not a jedi))

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 09:12 PM
i never said your char was a Jedi. I didn't even mention your character...:confused:

jokemaster
11-17-2003, 09:30 PM
((I meant tepe, who asked if I hadn't read the post where Apo said all jedi head to the academy))

Joetheeskimo
11-17-2003, 09:34 PM
((Well, he was answering my question...))

jokemaster
11-17-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
((Well, he was answering my question...))
And he did say my name. Oh yeah, I think I answered your question wrong. Sorry.

Apologetic
11-18-2003, 02:03 AM
Apo breifed the Jedi"Heres how it is....in less than an hour...Jedi from here will join others from around the galixy.And we will be launching the largest infantry battle in the history of Writen records...You have 30min to train yourselves...prepare yourselves...somme of you will not be coming back."Apo turns and begins to prepare...."I hope...you will be coming back."

Hermie
11-18-2003, 06:00 AM
((I have been away for a while and have been unable to post here, sorry:) ))

as soon as Timor had cleared of the last TIEs from the Yavin system, he went after Rouge Squadron to Tantooine there his saw a gigantic ship which loooked like the ship of a Sith. but it was so big. "theres no way that its only dark jedi in that ship" timor thought. he picked up his comlink and called for Apo."ok, whats going on here?"

Apologetic
11-18-2003, 08:51 PM
Apo heard his message."You got to the battle early...theres going to be a fight and im guessing they were going to pick us off jydging by your scanners...Your in command of the squadron for now."Apo continued training time was almost up."I hope that fight doent intervene."

Joetheeskimo
11-18-2003, 09:09 PM
Kilmor walked up to Apo. "Master Geous, our friend Shade is either unconcious or dead over there. He was originally fighting me, but his old master, Zatch appeared and we had to fight him. He saved my life. Shouldn't we get him to a medic?"

Kilmor points towards Shade's body.

Apologetic
11-18-2003, 11:39 PM
(((Ok lets clear something up....Me and the other jedis are at the academy and what ever fight is on tantoieen.)))

Apo turns"Well...sith or not we need to help him."Apo looked at the sun."Its time...Help round up the jedi...we're going to Tantoieen."Apo began to rezdy the transports and his own ship.

jokemaster
11-18-2003, 11:48 PM
Fisher looked outside, the sith were there. He grabbed his saber and walked outside.

Joetheeskimo
11-19-2003, 12:18 AM
Kilmor dragged Shade's body onto his ship and shot off towards Courascant. It was time for Shade's favor to be repayed.

Apologetic
11-19-2003, 09:42 PM
Apo got into his ship and the Jedi began loading on the transports."Good luck."

Hermie
11-21-2003, 08:31 PM
"roger Apo. okay rogues, go for the shield generator. enter formation." they fly straight to the shield generator, blasting with full power. "this is not working, we need heavier firepower. can someone send for the base and ask them to send gold and grey squadron, we need the ions of the B-wings and the bombs of the Y-wings." at this time TIEs start to pour out of the sith ships. "so I was right, it isnt just dark jedis in the ship, but remnant too. okay rouges, spread out. we yhave to split into smaller groups so we can cover eachother. Rogues 5 and 12 come with me." A group of TIEs break out from the rest. "****! defenders!! I havent seen one of those since the liberation of Coruscant. ((( im thinking of making a thread about this. this will happen some months after ROTJ )))

Apologetic
11-21-2003, 09:44 PM
Apo takes off and the transports follow.Later the ships stop at Tantoieen."Ok guys pull down."The ships land and the others wait for the dark Jedi.
(((Ok rule is you cant interfere with anyones fight with out their premission and no attacking anyone just yet unless your with rouge squadron)))

Joetheeskimo
11-21-2003, 09:53 PM
Kilmor tries to cloear his mind and prepare for battle, but the recent strange events make him disoriented. He can't make any sense of them.

Better to ponder those things later, Kilmor thinks, pushing away the questions in his mind.

Apologetic
11-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Apo And the other line up as over the horrizon the sith line up at the same time."Listen to all you Jedi out there just know win or lose we may give our lives BUT WE WILL LEAVE THEM IN FIRE BEFORE WE DO!"all the jedi activate their sabers and cheer.The sith line up and the jedi stare them down.Apo steps forward"I shall challenge anyone."Apo watches as the sith stur just slightly and one sith steps out."Ev'rem"
"Apo"
Apo and Ev'rem activate their sabers."We end this here."
Ev'rem smiles"So be it."

Joetheeskimo
11-22-2003, 06:01 PM
A Sith nearby charged towards Kilmor. Ki.mor activated hisa lightsaber and back-flipped out of the way. He turned and blocked the Sth;s first blow, then swung and knocked aside the Sith's lightsaber. He lunged for another attack.

Apologetic
11-22-2003, 07:31 PM
Apo and Ev'rem start to fight clashing sabers.All the other Jedi and dark Jedi charge and clash sabers and the ultimate battle was on...

Joetheeskimo
11-22-2003, 08:12 PM
Kilmor was battling the Dark Jedi when several others attacked. Kilmor turned all different directions, triying to defend himself from all of the overwhelming Dark Jedi. He activated his second lightsaber and stabbed a Dark Jedi behind him in the back. Then he chopped off another's head.

Apologetic
11-23-2003, 04:40 PM
Apo fights Ev'rem but then another sith dives in.Ev'rem stops fighting and flings the dark jedi away."This is our fight!"Ev'rem yells
"And back to the fight."Apo says and continues fighting.

Joetheeskimo
11-23-2003, 04:48 PM
You know, Apo, not to be insulting or anything, but you could describe the fight instead of "He continues fighting." ;)

------

Kilmor spins to block two lightsabers. He flips over a Dark Jedi's head and stabs him in the back. But the Dark Jedi are closing in. Kilmor begins to fight harder, rolling, blocking, stabbing, knocking aside lightsabers. He is joined by another Jedi and they work to battle their way out of the mob.

"What's your name?" Kilmor asks the Jedi.

"Lucas Kayer," the young man replies. Then he is distracted by another Dark Jedi that jumps down and attacks.

Apologetic
11-23-2003, 06:11 PM
(((If yous say so...)))

Apo takes a hit toward Ev'rems feet then defends with his right hand.After Ev'rem blocks Apo tries to trip and succeds but only trips him self at the same time.Ev'rem and Apo drop their sabers and then have a fist fight.Apo and Ev'rem hit eachother at the same time and go flying into some rocks that crack.Apo and Ev'rem leap into the air and slam their fists causing a wave to go out.The collaps to the ground and pull their sabers back."You have gotten better i can see."Apo says
"This is just the beginning"Ev'rem replys.
----------------------
Mean while withe rouge squadron....

The sith ship and a few ties battle with rouge squadron when all of a sudden 10 star destroyers break out of hyper space.
(((Timor needs to summon the rest of rouge squadron.)))

weiderudare
11-23-2003, 06:59 PM
((((((joe, where did you leave Shade?))))))

Joetheeskimo
11-24-2003, 01:19 AM
(((A medical facility in the rebel base on Courascant.)))

weiderudare
11-24-2003, 04:52 PM
((((Coroucscant? That takes 2 days ride from Tatooine, I just thought you dropped me of at a mobile command center or something)))))))

Joetheeskimo
11-24-2003, 05:05 PM
(((Okay, okay, I dropped you off at a medical facility in a mobile command center. :p )))

Apologetic
11-25-2003, 12:47 AM
((WHAT THE CHEESE! COUROSANT?!)))

Apo and Ev'rem were In the fight greatly.With every hit a short wave would go out and surge the ground below them.They finally got into a saber lock.The sabers were sparking,Wind spinning around them and the sabers were taking some damage and lightining was jolting from the hilts.Apo filally broke the Lock and they flew back but used the force to cushion the impact.They got back on their feet and charged head on..there was a gleam of light that blinded the Jedi around them for some seconds.When the smoke cleared Apo lay on the ground with one of his sabers with a huge hole in it and the other 3 feet away from him.
Ev'rem walked up tp Apo and threw a broken saber to the ground and took a dead siths saber.He held it up to Apo's face."Admit defeat and i shall kill you quickly..."
Apo glared at him"Never!"Apo took his wokring but damaged saber and swung at Ev'rem.

Joetheeskimo
11-25-2003, 10:48 AM
Kilmor had been wounded three times now. He culdn't block all of the attacks. He stumbled and one of the Dark Jedi sent him flying with lightning. Kilmor lay on the ground, gasping for breath, and passed out.

Hermie
11-26-2003, 11:36 AM
"damit! were is the backup?!" at that time, grey squadron came blasting out of hyperspace, quickly followed by gold squadron. "about time. what took you so long?" they spread out, the B-wings flew in front and disabled them, them the Y-wings bombed the shield generators to smitherens. after that, it was easy for th Rogues to blow up the bridges. in this way one star destroyer after another blew up or drifted into space.

(((im probably not gonna post much in the nearest future, because I just got myself a PS2 with Mark of Kri:D )))

Apologetic
12-02-2003, 12:51 AM
Apo and Ev'rem were begining to tire out and it showed.The waves stoped surging and their swings have slowed.They finally got to a point where they began to stare eachother down and deactivated their sabers.
"We can fight til your heart goes out but it will prove nothing."Apo said
"One thing it proves is i could withstand a fight longer than you!"Evrem activated his saber and charged Apo.
Apo was too weak to block so he threw his hilt down and moved away. All he could do now is dodge and hope that he could attack Ev'rems weak spots.

Joetheeskimo
12-02-2003, 01:09 AM
Kilmor woke up covered in sand and dirt. He had bruises from where Jedi and Dark Jedi had ran over him, thinking he was dead. Kilmor coughed up sand and staggered to his feet. he activated his lightsaber, looking around. He saw Apo failing against Ev'Rem, but had a feeling Apo didn't want help. Kilmor threw himself into the brawl again.

weiderudare
12-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Shade woke up, only to find himself in a dark room. He remembered fighting Zatch, and then, darkness. What had happened?
Suddenly, a shock of force drove through his mind. There was a battle going on. He rose from the bed, and was happy to find his weapons on the bench next to him. He smiled vagely when he saw the clothes the medical personal had given to him. All black clothes, and a black cloak. He would look like Skywalker with those clothes on him.
----------------------------------------------------
Name: Doln Lik'n
Race: Human
Profession: Jedi Knight

Doln was fighting as good as he could against the dark jedi's but since his skills wasn't the best, he was losing against the two dark jedi's that was fighting him.
He saw how master Kilmor was struggling some meters away from him, and tried to make his way towards him.
Suddenly, a cloaked man appeared in front of him
"Whats this?" He heard the man say before Doln was pushed away.
Doln got to his feet and atack the Sith again
-------------------------------------
Zatch had joined the battle
Shade felt it, and it made him speed up while he was running through the desert, towards the fight.
He had killed the two guards that had been watching him, and he was now more powerful than most jedi's.
One jedi turned away from the others, ran towards Shade but Shade sent a wave of lightning into the jedi, making him uncoinsous.

jokemaster
12-03-2003, 05:48 PM
Fisher saw Doln Lik'n fall and get back up. He force-jumped above many of the sith, landing right between the two sith attacking Doln. He ignited his saber and swung horizontically, going for the knees.

weiderudare
12-04-2003, 08:19 PM
(((((You atacking your friends? Isn't Fisher a Sith?))))
Shade had killed 2 jedi's, they had both been taken by surprise and didn't present Shade a challange. He wanted to fight a jedi knight!

Joetheeskimo
12-04-2003, 08:26 PM
Kilmor glanced over and saw Shade strike down two of his best friends. He tried to push back the grief and was instead filled with burning hatred towards Shade. His Jedi instincts told him that a Jedi never acted on anger, but Kilmor was so mad, he plowed through the jedi towards Shade and activated his second lightsaber. I helped him iwth Zatch, twice! I fought off all the Dark Jedi and brought him to a medical facility! he owes me his life, but instead he's killing us!!

All Kilmor's Jedi training deserted him. He was so furious, the Dark Side of the Force started to flow through him. Without knowing it, he activated Force Rage. All the commotion around him turned to a blur, and the wrold seemed to slow down as he ran towards his enemy. He flipped three times in the air, and borught down his lightsaber on Shade....hard. He attacked again and again, flipping and easily blocking Shade's swings. He spun and kicked and rolled, slashing at shade with all his might.

jokemaster
12-05-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by weiderudare
(((((You atacking your friends? Isn't Fisher a Sith?))))

WHAAT? his profile says:
Originally posted by weiderudare
Profession: Jedi Knight

Joetheeskimo
12-05-2003, 07:30 PM
weidurudare, Joke was talking aboutDoln, not Fisher. Yes, Fisher is a Sith.

weiderudare
12-05-2003, 10:01 PM
((((((I see, I just think its strange that he atacks a jedi already under atack....))))))
Doln managed to block the atack but was then thrusted backwards by a force push.
He flew out of the main battle and landed next to two other persons fighting. He recognized Kilmor, but couldn't see the other one.
--------------------------------------
Shade smiled as he continued to fight. Kilmor was falling to the dark side... Hm... Well, it has to happen sometime...
Suddenly, he sensed Zatch presence.
"Im sorry Kilmor, but I have a meeting..."
He then vanished before Kilmor's eyes.

Joetheeskimo
12-05-2003, 10:50 PM
As soon as Shade vanished, something in Kilmor's mind clicked and he calmed down. He scolded himself inwardly for almost falling to the Dark Side. But he was exhausted from the Force Rage. He climbed into the shelter nearby to recover.

weiderudare
12-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Shade appeared again, not to far from Zatch. A young jedi charged towards Shade, only to be thrown away with lightning.
Shade would kill Zatch, even though he knew if he did, he would helplessy fall to the dark side.
He didn't care, but ran towards Zatch screaming with anger.
----------------------------------------------------------
Doln looked around him, the Sith had vanished and Kilmor had hidden in a shelter.
Doln remembered the Siths voice... It couldnt be him....
He started to search the battlefield.

Joetheeskimo
12-13-2003, 02:41 PM
(('Hid in a shelter'? I didn't hide; I'm just sort of catching my breath, if you know what I mean. ;) ))

Kilmor stepped out and saw a dazed Doln, and a very mad Shade. Uh oh, Kilmor thought. Shade is falling to the Dark Side again. I should really let go; he'll never become a Jedi.

Kilmor sighed and shook his head. Shade had such potential...
A dArk Jedi leaping down and nearly chopping Kilmor in half interrupted his thoughts. He ignited his lightsaber and began to battle the Dark Jedi with renewed strength.

weiderudare
12-21-2003, 10:45 PM
*bump*
This thread rocks

weiderudare
12-21-2003, 10:45 PM
*bump*
This thread rocks

Black Knight of Keno
12-22-2003, 07:30 AM
Tepe looked Kilmor, he was losing bad for the Dark Jedi but still he could beat him with luck. Tepe ran towards Kilmorbut was interrupted by a Sith. "Well well... A sith..." Tepe siad and ignited his saber. "Bring it on" Tepe said and started to fight with the sith

Apologetic
12-23-2003, 03:58 AM
(((Thx weir:D ;) )))

Apo we getting tired but he could consentrate enough to study Ev'rem.He finally got his chjance when he took Ev'rems saber and threw it away.It flew behind him and hit critical mass.The saber shook and began to glow then selfdestructed.
"We can pull this off is a saber battle and we defenatly can use the force enough right now...so that leads us one option....."Apo pulled a small device it beeped and he put it away.
"What was that? a bomb?"
Apo smiled "No but you will get it soon" In a hanger on a ship above in the rogue squadron fight Apos ship was on auto pilot and heading down."If we cannot continue this fight on land fist to fist...then we will take it to the air."Apos ship then landed behind him.
Ev'rem smiled"So be it"Ev'rems ship arouse from the horizon.Resembleing Apo's(Because Apo built most of it equal to his).They both took off and spreaad out in the aireal(sp) battle.

Redwing
01-15-2004, 06:52 AM
((Um, did I miss something, like a few PMs to the people whose characters you just took over, or do I need to slap you for godmoding, the_lord_Revan?))

Black Knight of Keno
01-15-2004, 08:22 AM
((OOC:
Originally posted by the_lord_Revan
a strange rumbling shakes the ground, they stop fighting and watch the rubble lift of of the ground. "Who has disturbed my sleep!?!?" a disembodied voice bellows. a very bright light is melting the rock. it turns to melted glass and a man walks over to the jedi. "fools, fighting with puny lightsabers like that." the sith drops to his knees, almost as in prayer. the large man slashes the weak fools head off. "You!" tepe said. "Yes, I, you still have so much anger, my young padawan." The strange jedi lifted shade off of the ground, a shadow slithered thorugh the air toward the jedi's hands. He looked at Shade with disgust. "normally I wouldn't do this young one, but I sense great power swirling around you, and your destiny is as great.
This might feel strange" the shadow enveloped Shade, and it grew darker, even more than before. Shade fell to the ground, weak, but changed. "I have removed the dark taint upon youur soul, onyl one as powerful and as old as I can do such things, do not draw upon the dark side again or i'll be forced to destroy your mind in such a terrible way that you would never recover." Kilmor looks at Tepe in bewilderment but he only shrugs.

Godmodegodmodegodmode!!! Slap em' Redwing ;)
*Slashes, chops, hangs and eats Revan* Godmoders are badbadbadbad... ))

Apologetic
01-18-2004, 04:56 AM
(((Ok we pretend that post never happend)))

Ap and Ev'rem entered da battle and instantly spread to thier two sides."Listen Rouge squadron This is JA leader, I need to join in just watch out im in a one on one"
"Roger,JA leader we'll do our best to keep out of the way."
"Thanks...I will try not to blow up"