PDA

View Full Version : Mod question, N00b needs help

Anakin1607
10-20-2003, 05:56 AM
Go easy on me guys, this is the first mod I've ever used. :p

Okay, I found a cool JKII single player skin. It's Cheshire and Sithlord II's Darth Vader skin (is there a better one out there? If so please let me know). I want to use it in SP JA, and from screens I've seen it's possible. I heard there's something you have to do to get it to work though. What is it, and how do I do it? And once I get it working, how do I get rid of it (for JO too, I'm going to try that first)?

Thanks a lot!

Anakin1607
10-20-2003, 04:04 PM
Sweet, I'll try that out. I would think Vader would be first though, considering how he's more popular than Maul.

The SP Vader skin doesn't even work in JO for me. I look like Vader in the game, but it crashes after about five seconds. :(

JediLurker
10-20-2003, 04:42 PM
Prime's got a great tutorial for doing just what you're looking for in the skinning forum. Here's the link:

Tutorial: Replacing Jaden with custom model (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112998)

Crow_Nest
10-21-2003, 06:19 AM
You can dl the SP darth maul skin that Buffy posted.

And open the pk3 and see whats inside. And replace the darth maul mlds with vader's;)

Jaden007
10-21-2003, 04:25 PM
There is a SP vader that is on www.pcgamemods.com

i saw it this morning and it works on JA oh yeah you have to look under" Jedi Academy "mods