PDA

View Full Version : Double bladed [*SPOILERS*]?

Crow_Nest
10-20-2003, 01:32 PM
Is there a way to get a double bladed sith sword saber?

I know how to get single blade and dual sith swords but don't know how to get double bladed one.

|GG|Carl
10-20-2003, 01:34 PM
dual sith swords???

How to get that?

Crow_Nest
10-20-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Carl
dual sith swords???

How to get that?

"saber sith_sword sith_sword" in the console. ;)

Pedro The Hutt
10-20-2003, 01:54 PM
I doubt there is one, unless Raven hid a model of it somewhere.

Tesla
10-20-2003, 02:23 PM
A modeller could take the Sith Sword model and "stick" two together and it could be a Staff Sith Sword...

I want some one to make a Staff Katarn Hilt though :D

|GG|Carl
10-20-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
"saber sith_sword sith_sword" in the console. ;)
Thanks!

millinghordesma
10-20-2003, 07:32 PM
about the concept of a saber-staff sith sword: i couldn't make a dual sith sword. to make a saber a sith sword, you have to make it the SABER_SITH_SWORD type in its .sab file, and take make a saber a saber-staff, you must make it a SABER_STAFF type, so the two are mutually exclusive. perhaps someone else would be able to hack up something like it, but it's probably still have to be a "single" saber.

Xeno
10-20-2003, 07:42 PM
BTW. How do you get the scepter and saber. And can you get only a scepter too? And does it do more damage and cany you use the special moves(scepter-hammer and scepter-laser)

Tesla
10-20-2003, 07:47 PM
The Scepter is actually not a saber, it's a seperate weapon that you can use by entering in the console give weapon_scepter but be sure to have your current weapon holstered when doing that code ;)

It's primary attack is the Disruptor Blast, i didn't get the chance to see what it's secondary attack was, so check it out and see what happens...:)

Crow_Nest
10-21-2003, 04:52 AM
No wonder i couldnt do it. i had my saber in my hand.:D

EDIT: Why is the thread now called "Double bladed [*SPOLIERS*]?"

Pedro The Hutt
10-21-2003, 12:07 PM
Because some people don't have the game yet and aren't supposed to know about the scepter yet.
Aren't our mods and admins conciderate? ^^