PDA

View Full Version : Crisis of the Worlds

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Redwing
01-03-2004, 02:37 AM
Rwos: *with an eye on the figure and a hand on his blade handle* So...when you said behind her throne room, you meant a tower behind her throne room?

H'lena: *to the figure* Really now. Why should we care?

Kuuki
01-03-2004, 03:49 AM
*The figure takes on a more slender shape.*

Figure *talking in a more feminine voice, keeping the hood on* "Heh heh. Ooh, let's say I have a nice way of knowing of whats behind the decisions of our fair Queen."

Redwing
01-03-2004, 06:07 AM
((OOS: Oy! Deac! Check your notes!!

According to the previous Mrear RPGs (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88325&perpage=40&pagenumber=5), this IS the same universe as the Cantina - sorta :D

BattleDog

Hello, before I jump in I have a question. Is this still the Star Wars universe, only eons in the past? If its not I'm going to have to work some dimention hopping.

Redwing

((Well. It's the Cantina-verse. It's eons in the past on the planet Mrear. But it's at its core a fantasy-style universe.

[me blabbing - edited out]

(btw. in the Cantina RPG, Mrear is hidden, and the magic forces now existing have been bound and hidden by something called the Crystal of Ortheaur...that was destroyed inadverdantly in Postlude to Holocaust (but not the 'real' Cantina verse) by the group while you were away.)

Now it's time for Deac to tell me if I explained all that right. :D))

Deac

[Effectively, yes. But the people of Mrear will never know of the world of the Cantina [that sounds a little silly now that the cantina's harldy in it now...]

BattleDog

Ok, I just needed to know it was the same universe.

*CHEWS ON DEAC* :D :D

Oh, and another thing - according to the first Mrear, it's the Soul Crystal, not the Soul Gem ^_~

*feels very validated that someone who takes all these notes and crafts complicated universes can make mistakes besides me* :D

Oh by the way...speaking of notes, rereading the first Mrear RPG, you said you were slowly writing down Mrear's mythology - how is that progressing? *curious* ^^))

Deac
01-03-2004, 01:25 PM
[Um..going slowly. I figure I may actually have to stop writing about the Starkillers and write a Mrearan "Bible" *waits to be smote*. And thanks for spotting the difference between soul CRYSTAL and Soul GEM. Both exists, but crystals have more power.]

Redwing
01-04-2004, 08:08 AM
((Ah :D hehe))

*The white-skinned gargoyle returns into the room, and pushes H'lena aside*

White Gargoyle: Who are you, and why should we trust you?

Kuuki
01-05-2004, 02:46 AM
Figure "Are you aware of a Vampire Lord named Kvana Klare?"

Redwing
01-05-2004, 07:04 AM
White Gargoyle: *suspiciously* The name is known to me. But it is said the last Kvana Clare died some time ago.

Kuuki
01-05-2004, 04:24 PM
((Wait is it with a C or with a k? Im confused now =D))

Figure "And you'd think that someone with that name wouldn't have a followers or someone whom was a successor to his very name?"

Redwing
01-05-2004, 06:13 PM
((a C ^_~)

White Gargoyle: *suspiciously* What are you trying to say?

Kuuki
01-05-2004, 06:21 PM
Figure "Well there is a new Vampire lord whom bares the name of Kvana Clare the second. And he has been at least the intelligence behind the Queen's actions in spreading her empire."

BattleDog
01-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Drago: Who are you, I'll wager you're a Vampire, one of the newer breeds.

Kuuki
01-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Figure "Of course. But if you had information, would you keep it to an immortal like yourself, in which some may or may not have a absolute perfect memory. In vampires, its almost garenteed. Not that I haven't met immortals like yourself. But in any case."

*The figure reveals her face, showing the almost stereotypical facial features of a vampire. The pale face due to lack of nerishment, cat-like iris' in her eyes, and of course the fangs.*

Vampire "My name is Uma."

Davin "Well you do have a hell-of-a stink you got on ya."

Uma "I hid in a tomb for nearly 3 decades, give a girl a break."

Redwing
01-07-2004, 07:26 AM
White Gargoyle: You're a...you're a...Demon! *She moves towards the vampire with a light in her eyes, but H'lena stops her before she can do anything*

H'lena: *to the white gargoyle* Wait. If she was going to attack us, she would have already... *to Uma* You must have great magical skills to have made it in here. But if you're here to try any tricks...you'll find that we won't be so easily fooled as hidden from. Why, exactly, are you here?

Kuuki
01-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Uma "Is it that unobvious? Wasn't it that other gargolye that siad: 'We need to find more about her'?" *mentioning about Rwos* "You requested information, which I can present."

Deac
01-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Deac: You got info? Then spill.

BattleDog
01-07-2004, 07:54 PM
Drago: Bah, this one has nothing. She is a pathetic failiure!

Kvana never even had you killed.

Kuuki
01-07-2004, 10:47 PM
((I didnt get a thumbs up form you red, but here i go anyway...))

Uma "If you knew so much you'd know that if it weren't for him, I'd be the bearer of the title 'Kvana Clare'. I dispise him, and everything that he does. After I lost the change to him, I joined 'The Order of Crathas'. A society, which envolves itself with several matters concerning many things. One of which envolved in forging crystals that looked irremarkibly alike to the Soul Crystal, but of course are totaly usless."

*Uma pauses for a breif moment*

Uma "That was until I became the sole survivor of the Crathas, in which their their attempts to stop Kvana's plot from continueing any further. However, with the Order revealing themselves, The Queen's lapdog slaughtered my comrades! I'll never forgive him. If you want to know how it all started, I'll tell you..."

((Unless someone wants to cut in before a nice flashback, otherwise, Red the flashback is just cued ^_^))

Redwing
01-08-2004, 07:54 PM
((OOS: *Chew* Actually, Scar, the Order of Crathas forged false soul crystals that mimicked a/the real one but killed the user. Otherwise, you're fine. :D

*will post flashback later - must run, atm :D*))

Deac
01-15-2004, 08:55 PM
Hammerhead: Why make fake ones?

Kuuki
01-16-2004, 02:00 AM
Uma "To help protect the real one, of course."

Redwing
01-16-2004, 03:57 AM
((OOS: *Chews on Scar more but decides inaccuracies don't really matter since Uma has no reason to tell the truth* :D

Deac: Remember the crathas in Mrear 1?))

H'lena: Who cares. What do you want, precisely, and why should we trust you?

Kuuki
01-16-2004, 04:37 AM
Uma *sigh* "If i must..."

*Uma walks up to the middle of the group and begins to chant up a spell, the room around the group begins to blur and warp. To those outside the limited area, see Uma and the group fade away.*

---------

*A minute later, Davin looks around, he stands in a long wet and dank alleyway, water drips from the roof tops down onto the ground. He exhales, seeing his breath in the air, he turns and sees he notices the confused group.

A few moments later he hears footsteps walking up.*

Vertmor "Kvana, bout time I found you, I've been meaning to talk."

Redwing
01-16-2004, 04:57 AM
Flashback

Rwos: *danger in his voice* What is this?

H'lena: It's a memory.

*A figure rises from the shadows behind the group. He passes right through them, insubstantial, as he heads towards Vertmor.

The figure looks mostly human, but with a slight elven air about him, H'lena noticed. Probably a hybrid.

The figure speaks in answer to the other vampire's query*

Kvana: Have you? Perhaps you, too, have come to tell me of this...interesting news?

*A small globe levitates up from his hand. In it, the battle between Shunaria, K'Warra, the Darkstar, Jiyle and the others is shown, ending with Shunaria vanishing with K'Warra*

Kuuki
01-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Vertmor "Spoken yet before I could. And accoring to that it seems that the little human girl is all in her lonesome without her 'protective' gaurdian at her side any longer. By the way what did you have planed with the human anyway?"

Redwing
01-16-2004, 05:06 AM
Kvana: I have no plan, yet. That is why the two of us are going to see the Vener Oracles again, this time without the Darkstar to interfere.

Kuuki
01-16-2004, 05:10 AM
Vertmor "Speaking of which from what I understand the darkstar is sort of a parasite called an 'Avatar' that lives inside the body of its host, the kid who was with had one, but I think he croaked, and now another kid who's with the human girl now has it. Personally, I think they both need to be either put out of the way, or eliminated for good."

Redwing
01-16-2004, 05:47 AM
Kvana: Ah yes, the Starkiller...your pardon if I seem overconfident, but I believe the Starkiller will not be a problem for us at this time. But come! We shall visit the Vener. And quietly, for I have some strange sense that we are being watched...

*The room shrinks and blurs, and the scene shifts to a cavern deep in the earth, with eerie voices from unseen bodies echoing softly in its acoustic depths. A layer of dark ash covers the floor. Kvana and Vertmor stand in front of a large shrine surrounded by statues. The largest statue is glowing. Kvana stands on a large flat stone in front of it*

Kvana: Will you grant your wisdom to the mage Kvana Clare, as he respectfully asks, and gifts the Vener well?

*A congolmerate of voices drown the room in hisses. Eventually a voice emerges to answer*

We will answer the mage Kvana Clare, perhaps. What does it have to speak?

Kvana: What is this dragon that has taken the gargoyle K'Warra?

*Another clamour, and then several answers.*

He does not realize. He does not see.

Shunaria the Great is of the Old Ones. Doom is what he wishes, and he shall devour indeed.

Kvana: What does Shunaria desire of the gargoyle K'Warra?

*The voices hiss again*

Gargoyle's skin is what Shunaria wishes. Indeed he already has it.

Kvana: Then Shunaria has accomplished what he wanted?

*An even louder eruption of voices*

Shunaria will never have what he desires. But he has gained what he badly wished for, indeed he has!

The mage Kvana Clare does not need to concern himself with the Old One. Nor should the Vener. Too difficult it is for us to see into the voids!

We will speak of this no more! Ask other questions, vampire. Or we shall cease to answer.

Kuuki
01-16-2004, 06:00 AM
Vertmor "And what about the Avatars, what roles do they play in this, further more what are they exactly? And exactly what can be done to them to either incapasitate them if not destory them?" *speaking softly to kvana* "Sorry, but I still see them as an annoyence..."

Deac
01-16-2004, 06:09 PM
[Uh...is this a flashback, or can I reply here?]

Kuuki
01-16-2004, 06:57 PM
((It's an illusion created by uma, the characters can interect with each other cus they can see each other, but not what the 'memory' holds))

Redwing
01-20-2004, 01:02 AM
((Sorry about the delays...been a little sick ^^;; ))

Kvana: Yes, what of the Avatars? Are they a threat?

Certainly they are your foes, vampires. To destroy them is not within your power. If you wish to imprison them, you may try to use the Soul Gem.

*Kvana sharply intakes a breath* The Soul Gem? To imprison the mortal form of a god? *He pauses, digesting this information* I wish to ask further of K'Warra and his ward.

Then ask, vampire. The patience of the Vener wears thin.

Kvana: What makes K'Warra's ward so important to him?

K'Warra is bound to her and her line, for as long as it exists. He will never die as long as it lives. He is bound to protect her, so long as she lives, guarding the secret power of her line and ensuring that it survives.

Kvana: Then...she is the master, and he only the lackey?

It is so.

*Kvana does not speak*

Kuuki
01-20-2004, 02:40 AM
*Vertmor tilts his head and shifts his eyes. He snaps his head in a direction towards Uma, at this moment the illusion focases towards the passageway, in which the image (sort of speak) rushes out towards the exit.

The illusion fades, with Uma, standing, barely hiding a slight shortage of breath.*

Uma "They detected me at that point in time. At you can see, such illusions can make even the best of mages weary."

Deac
01-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Deac: Damned right those Avatars are your enemies...

Redwing
01-21-2004, 05:35 AM
((*cough*Setting of Flashback Part Two is your vampire bar from Mrear, Scar :D*cough*))

A'melie: How exactly did you see all that?

Che: And what are you trying to tell us - assuming you're finished? Oh, and by the way...what the frumple are "Avatars"?

Kuuki
01-21-2004, 03:41 PM
Uma "I am a mage, I use magic as well as my Vampiric talents to get an adventage in meny situations. In this one even someone whom is a practitioner of the same school, couldn't even detect me. It was the one from the other race whom did. As for the 'Avatars', ask your friend over there whom seems to know about them..."

Redwing
01-21-2004, 07:25 PM
((OOS: Deac isn't cyborged yet! :D

...or am I misremembering?))

Deac
01-21-2004, 07:29 PM
[Yes. He's been taken form before Cantina 8]

Deac: Avatars. Most are forms of gods when they come to earth, but these are exceptions. They're the ghosts of gods, forced to inhabit mortals.

BattleDog
01-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Flax: So to sumerise. An evil witch controls this planet, a God has been imprisoned by Vampires and we have to free it and open up some woop ass on the locals. Have I got that about right.

*Knits eyebrows.*

Kuuki
01-21-2004, 09:22 PM
((
*Then another being enters through the portal.
Several scars cover his body, and clicks can be heard as he moves some of his joints. A tall,grizzled, brown haired man stands, two lightsabers hanging from his belt, one on each hip.
Enter Deac Starkiller*

figured that was that meaning...))

jokemaster
01-21-2004, 11:07 PM
Greco: Guess so. I think it's going to be a little challenging.

Kuuki
01-22-2004, 02:19 AM
*Uma gives flax a confused look not knowing the phrase 'whoop ass'.*

Uma "I seriously don't think calling a bunch of farm animals will get Elisabeth overturned..."

Redwing
01-22-2004, 03:09 AM
H'lena: *to Flax* No, you haven't got it right. This whole thing isn't right at all. *to Uma* Now, I personally know alot more about this girl - well, her line anyway - and K'Warra than anyone on this world could, and these pieces just aren't adding up. Got anything else you want to tell - or show us?

Deac
01-22-2004, 06:25 PM
Deac: That would be about it. Any ideas?

Furion: She has no weakness. That is her strength?

Hammerhead: And her weakness- she will be overconfident.

Kuuki
01-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Uma "Yes, but instead of haivng an immortal a her side, she'll have an Immortal commanding an army of immortals. Kvana Clare is her new right hand."

Redwing
01-22-2004, 08:46 PM
H'lena: This is all wrong. She does have weaknesses. That much is obvious, but we don't know them. You, Uma, if you want to help us, or if you want our help, you're going to need to tell us more about Kvana and Elizabeth. We need to find what's going on between them, besides K'Warra's babblings of "seeing potential" etcetera. Is there anything else you can show us? Preferably, of the two of them actually together?

*The white gargoyle puts her hand warningly on Furion's shoulder* The meeting will start soon, don't forget...

Kuuki
01-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Uma "My show's not over,... yet..."

*Another illusion appears around the group, showing a young girl walking down another alley way, near the vampire bar. Uma still staying out of sight and keeping herself at a very minute presence among the various things around her and around anything, and anyone nearby...*

Redwing
01-23-2004, 06:07 AM
*The girl turns back and looks in Uma's direction, not seeing her but giving the group a glimpse of unnaturally green eyes*

H'lena: Those eyes...That's her, isn't it...

*The girl turns and walks into the vampire bar. Activity inside stops and the vampires stare at her. None move*

Girl: Where's Kvana? Isn't he your boss here? I need to talk to him!

*A voice comes from a shadowy corner* Right here, Elizabeth.

*Kvana steps into view*

Kvana: I thought you might be coming here.

Elizabeth: K'Warra's gone. A dragon took him, and took the cauldron you wanted with him.

Kvana: Yes, so I heard.

Elizabeth: *taken aback slightly* You...know?

Kvana: Yes. *reading the look in her eyes* No, I didn't have anything to do with the dragon. It's a shame that the dragon took K'Warra and the Cauldron of Life, but there really isn't anything I can do about it.

Elizabeth: But...you need the Cauldron, don't you? And K'Warra got it for you. If you just...

Kvana: I want the Cauldron, Elizabeth. I do not need it. *He pauses to wait for her reaction. She gives none, and he continues* I could get your guardian back. But do you really need him? You walk in here alone, without fear, knowing what we are.

Elizabeth: I need him to get back home. Don't you want the Cauldron enough to just open a portal or gateway or anything to wherever he is? You won't even have to do anything.

Kvana: The deal was that K'Warra would bring me the Cauldron, and I would give you a magic-created heir. Now, nowhere did I say I would help him get the Cauldron. But, if you want me to help you find him, well...*He stops and stares at her, studying her*

Elizabeth: You want something from me, then...

((OOS: Scar, feel free to enter Vertmor or another vampire...same for anyone else if they want to insert a Mrear character into the flashback XD))

Kuuki
01-23-2004, 02:40 PM
((Well obviously to me red, my 'illusion' ^_^))

Deac
01-23-2004, 06:53 PM
*In vision*
I could help you find him....but it would mean a little "agreement"...

*Out of vision*

Deac: Doesn't it ever get bored?

Redwing
01-23-2004, 08:25 PM
((OOS: *Confused* Deac? Splain? :D))

Deac
01-24-2004, 11:32 AM
[The Darkstar is trying to muscle in to get some more evil done]

Kuuki
01-24-2004, 04:29 PM
Vertmor "What in the bloody hell could you offer?"

Redwing
01-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Kvana: Darkstar. So you weren't destroyed.

Rwos: *out of vision* The Darkstar!?

Kvana: Care to explain?

Elizabeth: Excuse me? We were having a conversation here!

Kuuki
01-25-2004, 04:44 PM
*Vertmor growls like a rabid wolf, being very irritated at the Darkstar's presence...*

Vertmor "Yes, I'd hate to agree with the girl, but for the second time you've done this, entered into our affars unannounced and quite frankly disrespectful. What makes you think that we'd want help from you. Please give us a good reason to, and word it carefully, or I'll personally see to it that you find a new body to inhabit!"

Deac
01-25-2004, 05:31 PM
Darkstar: Simple. One of the Starkillers I hate most is going to come and mess up your well laid plans without even trying. Now, if someone whereto, perchance, loan me a body, then I could kill him and then get back to building myself that castle of bones I wanted....and be well out of your hair....

Kuuki
01-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Vertmor *telepathically to Kvana (obviously not even spoken)* <Well we got the information to trap the Avatars in that Soul Crystal, if those two seem to be enemies, why not trap them into that sort of prison? I say, let's play the darkstar's game for now, then trap them both.>

BattleDog
01-25-2004, 06:36 PM
Drago: So we have Vampires, Darkstars and some half human girl to deal with? I dont' suppose you know how those Renegades got mixed up in this?

Redwing
01-25-2004, 07:04 PM
((Obviously Uma is overhearing the telepathic speech, so the group can hear it too I'm assuming ^_^))

Kvana: *telepathically to Vertmor* <I agree. We would be killing two birds with one stone, as the Terrans say.> *aloud to the Darkstar* Very well. We'll give you one of our vampires to inhabit. I assume any will do? Of course, you must tell us how you know about the Starkiller coming to mess up our well-laid plans, and how you plan to neutralize him...

Deac
01-26-2004, 06:15 PM
Darkstar: I have spoken with the Oracle of Gulos. It told me what was to come. I'll take that soul crystal and trap him in that! And then, fling the soul crystal into the world's core. That will imprison it until Ragnarok itself...

Redwing
01-26-2004, 07:04 PM
Kvana: Interesting plan. We shall see what comes of it, I suppose...

*In thought-speech to Vertmor* <Find him a vampire to inhabit. Ensure that it is reasonably powerful, but mentally weak. I will look among my kind for the same, unless you have a prospect in mind already...>

*to Elizabeth* I asked K'Warra to obtain the Cauldron for me in payment of services, and it seems he has failed. Perhaps I could ask you to fetch something for me as well, but I have a better idea.

In exchange for my help, I want yours. I simply want you to act as my..."apprentice", so to speak, for a...reasonable time. As hired help. In exchange, I will retrieve your guardian for you. Not only that, but I will consider K'Warra's bargain fulfilled, and give you a heir conceived through magic alone if you still desire that. A simple offer, and generous. What do you say?

Elizabeth: *with a strange expression of dread, yet also looking slightly relieved, as if she'd feared worse despite her bold speech* ...How...how long?

Kvana: No longer than a few years...shall we say seven? *at her look* Unless you would prefer staying here forever to a short time of indentured servitude to a simple mage?

*Elizabeth cannot speak*

Kvana: I'll let you consider, if you wish. But the longer you wait... *He doesn't need to finish*

Kuuki
01-26-2004, 09:53 PM
*After Kavan spoke to him privately, his expression changed to of something of deep thought. Near the end of what Kvana and Elizabeth had finished speaking to one another, he relised a nice plan.*

Vertmor *After Kvana spoke* "Yes, I can, I can help you Darkstar obtain a host, my fool of a brother desurves punishment for false loyalites. He's strong, and powerful, but clumsy."

((Basically when said and done for when at a certain about of tiem you control the character, until when ever the darkstar gets trapped (figuring that we do that ^_^)))

Deac
01-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Darkstar: Excellent...

Redwing
01-29-2004, 07:13 PM
((OOS: Scar, still want to add more to this memory, or can I put in a flash forward? ^^))

Kuuki
01-29-2004, 08:13 PM
((I'm good, go ahead))

Redwing
01-31-2004, 06:49 PM
*The memory-vision changes again*

*The group is now watching a scene from far above, from the vantage point of a high tower, watching an exquisitely robed figure wearing a crown on a balcony addressing a crowd*

Rwos: Who is that...some sort of king?

((OOS: Deac, some ruler you don't mind dying? :D))

Deac
01-31-2004, 08:39 PM
[Hmmm....King.....Aritas]

Redwing
02-02-2004, 03:43 AM
((Eh...for some odd reason I can't remember why I wanted a name ^^;; oops

If the description below doesn't fit Aritas, then scratch the name ;)))

*The king addresses the crowd. He is old and bent, but a hard look is on his face. The crowd seems to hold such little respect for him that some begin to boo him, before being dragged off by the guards.

Suddenly a flash of green light appears in the balcony, obscuring everything. When it vanishes, the king is gone.

The crowd goes crazy. Some scream and try to run. Others cheer. A brawl breaks out, and the guards are swept up in it.

The brawl sweeps out of the palace gates and engulfs the whole city in fast motion as the memory seems to speed itself up. The night sky turns grey and the sun rises and sets in hyperspeed, then the vision returns to normal speed. The rioting crowds have been somewhat subdued, and in the balcony where the king had been a day ago a brightly green-glowing feminine figure emerges wearing his crown and holding his scepter. Elizabeth is nearly unrecognizable, and her face is covered in black tatoos. Kvana walks next to her in the garb of a royal guard. He walks to the edge of the balcony and shouts, his voice magically amplified*

Kvana: The King is dead!

*He pauses dramatically before shouting even louder* LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

*The memory dissolves*

((Scar and Deac, do you want to continue? Particularly, the part with the Avatars...? ;)))

Kuuki
02-02-2004, 02:25 PM
((Why not, it's gotta be told ^_^))

Deac
02-02-2004, 05:40 PM
*Jiyle bursts from the crowd*

Jiyle: Noo! Curse you!

*A mysterious figure parts from the other side. A tall dark haired man with narrow brown eyes exits*

Man: How sad. Starkiller's gone insane. How does it feel to fail?

Jiyle: You tell me.

Raven: I am Raven Darkstar. I am the one who will end it.

*Holds out the Soul Crystal*

BattleDog
02-02-2004, 10:14 PM
((Mind if I drop in))

*Drago stands in the crowd, his cloak covers his face, two figures stand with him, a dark skinned man and a tall woman with blonde hair.*

Man: It has begun, soon she will rule all of Mrear.

Woman: No, one will come to stop her.

Drago: Not before this becomes war, Arla. We have to find them.

Man: They are close.

Arla: Look!

*A group of five figures, seemingly no different to the others move toward the tower.*

Redwing
02-03-2004, 05:04 AM
((Scar: Unless you want otherwise, I'm going to assume Uma is observing this from a tall tower, and making liberal use of her enhanced vampiric senses ^^))

*Close, very close to the group's vantage point - to Uma's location in this remembered past - a voice suddenly speaks, Kvana's*

Kvana: Vertmor, where are you? Vertmor? I have a feeling we're being watched...

Deac
02-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Jiyle: I welcome death!

*He charges, but Raven merely holds out the crystal. A purple beam erupts, trapping Jiyle in a blinding light. When the light dies down, Jiyle's body is slumped on the floor.*

Raven: At last. At long last. WHAT!!!??

*Raven finds himself engulfed by the light. It blinds again, and Raven stands empty*

Raven: What the?

Kuuki
02-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Vertmor <Heed not Kvana, what ever it is, it matters not, our plot had progressed even further.>

*Vertmor was on the ground when he spoke telepthically to Kvana, he was walking towards the 'bodies' and the Soul Crystal still placed in Raven's hand.*

Vertmor "Foolish Avatars, both getting yourselves into other's affars,.." *picks up the Soul Crystal* "From what I understand it you are bitter enemies, now deal with each other's company for the rest of eternity."

*Vertmor takes the Crystal and puts it in pouch inside his cloak, he turns to Raven's body.*

Vertmor "Return to your former state brother, I'd never betray my own kin."

((deac, um, by request of Red, I was to mention that Sertmor was to be the host of the Darkstar, im which i didnt care for you controlling such character (in which he's not really a major character to me anyway)))

Deac
02-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Raven: I...We...I?

*Raven falls unconscious*

------------------------------------

*Inside the dodgy Soul Crystal*

Hah! Not so smart are you now!

Figures. I'm supposed to dish hell out, not have it myself. They could at least put a magazine in here

I'm sure one of mine will come rescue me.

And I'm sure mine will rescue me....this wasn't meant to happen, was it?

I'd know...

BattleDog
02-04-2004, 10:04 PM
((OSS: The renegade Imortals would like to offer their sevices to the new queen, with your permission, Red.))

Redwing
02-04-2004, 11:07 PM
((OOS: BD - Sounds good to me. :D

If you want to have that play out during this flashback, just have them approach her))

*Kvana walks up to Vertmor, Elizabeth silently following him*

Kvana: We must put that crystal somewhere...somewhere it can be protected or hidden from either of the Avatars' followers.

((Deac - Furion said "now she has it imprisoned in her throne room" as well as "Look to the light atop the tower. That's where the soul gem is." What did he mean, so I can have Kvana put it there? :D))

Deac
02-05-2004, 07:48 PM
[It meant that her throne room was atop the tower]

BattleDog
02-05-2004, 10:13 PM
*One of the Renegades approaches the Tower.*

Renegade: Oh Queen, I am the Imortal Ilros, I offer my services to you! I offer you also those that would destroy you. *Points the Drago's group.* Those are the welps of the deranged Michael!

Redwing
02-05-2004, 10:27 PM
*The "Queen" turns towards the Immortal. Suddenly, a voice sounding far too close echoes in the minds of the group; Kvana's thought-speech to Elizabeth being picked up by Uma*

Kvana: <The help of the Immortals could be well used. Accept the offer. Ask what the Renegade wants in return for its services.

*Elizabeth says nothing for a long moment. But when she speaks, it seems almost natural*

Elizabeth: What do you want in return for your services, o Immortal? And who is this Michael that I should fear him?

Deac
02-06-2004, 05:56 PM
[Well, can't do much here until the flashback's over, so...]

They could have at least left a magazine! Oh wait! They did!

Kuuki
02-06-2004, 10:42 PM
*The magazines bore titles with the likes of 'Industralist Today' and 'Best current pick up lines for the poor' with meny others meny boring, with an even added effect, the magizines also bore dates of at least a decade ago...*

BattleDog
02-06-2004, 11:30 PM
Ilros: Michael is the "Lord" of the Immortals. He knows of you, he is the self appointed gaurdian of our souls. He will not stand to see the rise of a strong ruler here. We and others like us will serve you, in return we want some small measure of power.

Michael believes we should serve humans, I say we should be lords over them!

Deac
02-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Hey this one sounds fun!

*Holds up God's Weekly*

What Avatar are you?

*Does quiz*

I already know I'm the Starkiller!

We have got to get out of here...

Redwing
02-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Elizabeth: Give me your loyalty...and lords, indeed, you shall be.

*The flashback speeds forward again, jumping over an indefinite amount of time*

((OOS: Scar, do you want to end Uma's display now, or do you want her to have seen/show something to do with K'Warra coming back and armies marching on the rest of Mrear - or have her explain something to that effect?))

Kuuki
02-07-2004, 09:02 PM
((eh, we've dont this long enough, why not have uma explain it, let the characters put in their input and then maybe another flashy ^_^))

BattleDog
02-07-2004, 10:47 PM
*Now.*

Drago: Ilros started another immortal war, he has caused untold destruction.

Redwing
02-07-2004, 11:44 PM
H'lena: So Kvana got control over Elizabeth so she could get K'Warra back...and by the time she got him back, she was already too far gone to be able to leave Kvana. Did I mention I really hate magical pacts?

Rwos: Has it been seven years since Elizabeth began her...servitude? Since Jiyle got the Starkiller, in other words?

((OOS: Actually, the above is up to Deac - it could be anywhere from seven months to seventeen years - Deac? :D))

Deac
02-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Deac: I'm sensing...why? Five years? How should I know that? That wasn't part of the Avatar memory.

Hammerhead: It must have changed with the timeline.

Redwing
02-08-2004, 08:02 PM
H'lena: No. The Phoenix Gate cannot alter the past, remember? No matter what was---

Rwos: But the Phoenix Gate hasn't been used. Shunaria swallowed its spirit. Who knows, perhaps without the Gate itself to hold the spirit, it could become another Abomination - another Time Matrix.

H'lena: The "Time Matrix"? That's nothing but a Gallyavan myth. Something with that kind of power could not exist.

Rwos: Oh, no. It's real - and fortunately, out of mortal reach. That I do remember.

Trael: Keep in mind the possibility that all of this has already happened, and the information was wiped from the minds of all involved by the Aeges. To me this seems the most likely explanation.

Che`: Excuse me, but I don't know what in Azura's name you're talking about.

H'lena: Oh, enough already. We can worry about this later. What now, Uma?

jokemaster
02-09-2004, 12:24 AM
*Greco waited to see what they would do next, not having understood any word of the flashbacks*

Redwing
02-09-2004, 12:52 AM
((Awwww. Poor Greco. :D))

Kuuki
02-09-2004, 03:41 AM
Uma *laughs* "Well, I guess tahts your decision, you're all here to stop all this aren't you?" *walks over to Rwos* "Gargolye, are you aware of the Gargolain Mage K'Warra."

Redwing
02-10-2004, 07:48 AM
Rwos: In fact I am. What about him?

H'lena: Oughtn't you to be asking me? After all, I am his clan sister...

Kuuki
02-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Uma "I don't know that Gargolye's linage, besides from the looks of it this one seems to have a much greater influence to some degree on the rest of your 'group'. In any case, did you know after Elisabeth practically abandoned her 'bodygaurd', K'warra returned quite vengefully, hmph, killing, no slaughtering the Crathas, all expect for myself." *Smiles* "I'm the last one."

Redwing
02-10-2004, 08:36 PM
((oos: Um? H'lena's been the one acting as spokesperson. :D *shrug*))

H'lena: We already know that K'Warra escaped himself and returned to help Elizabeth. We have no idea what he's been doing since then. By the way, what are these "Crathas" of which you're the last one?

Kuuki
02-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Uma "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I'd already explained it. The Crathas is a secret organisation where we observe and secretly protect this world. We forged meny false Crystals in effort to fool meny from finding the real Soul Crystal, but that was only to get so far.'

Redwing
02-11-2004, 02:54 AM
((OOS: Deac, remember the crathas gems in Mrear 1 that killed whoever tried to use them?))

H'lena: How foolish do you think we are? You're a vampire. You don't care about protecting things. All you care about is your personal ends. Maybe we'll cooperate with you, since we've clearly got a common enemy, but don't bother feeding us bull**** lines like that.

*The white gargoyle speaks up again* You outsiders may have more wisdom than I thought. I have heard things about these "Crathas", rumors and whispers only, but none of them good.

Kuuki
02-11-2004, 03:21 AM
Uma "Fine then, but if thats what I am to you, you'd be mistaken, for your information I'm not unlike any Vampire you'd know. If there is an equal Mage as Kvana Clare, its I."

"Careful what you say. There's been meny reasons why the Crathas wanted my employment, other then my natural ability to remember anything to the end of my exsistence in exact detail. As you saw yourself."

*Davin had his head lowered, his hair moved foward, covering his eyes, strangely his fangs had grown a bit so that they slightly were shown behind the locks of hair. His arms were folded, hiding his hands.*

Davin *speaking in a slight sinister voice* "Pathetic bickering, you got your information, why don't you act on it? I think I've heard enough, but of course there a bit of a conflict here, why should we trust her? After all she's only a vampire... I mean if she is what she [b]is then why not dispatch her from this world gargolye? But oh wiat! She gave the only information that seems to fit the facts now doesnt it? Heh heh heh heh heh[/i]"

*WH Irvine puts a hand on his saber.*

Deac
02-11-2004, 05:48 PM
[Yeah...I guess this must be a dodgy one...]

BattleDog
02-11-2004, 11:37 PM
*Drago pulls the Black Wolf from his back, the blade scrapes as it comes free of the sheath.*

Drago: Strange, you don't smell human anymore. What are you? Look up!

jokemaster
02-11-2004, 11:53 PM
*Greco turned to Davin, his hand on his blaster, in case something happened*
Greco: You feeling OK kid?

Redwing
02-12-2004, 08:27 AM
H'lena: Something wrong?

A'melie: His presence in the Force is disturbed!

jokemaster
02-12-2004, 12:38 PM
Greco: That's not the only thing that's disturbed, look at his teeth.

Kuuki
02-12-2004, 04:25 PM
*Davin lowers his right hand, only free up his left which was used to pull back on his coat. His hands were deformed, looking powerful, but the main feature was that his fingernails had grown into claws to about 3 inches long.

Uma knew even if these held some characteristics like a Vampire, it had nothing to do with it, other then but instinct, those claws seen blood before.

Davin with his right hand opens the syeringe box, and grabs the fuild vials, and crushes them.

Davin "The poor boy didn't need those, I hold my presence back anyway. Besides ain't it a better time that you find out about me? I mean he did try and tell a few times, but."

*He raises his head to look at the group, with blood red eyes, not blood shot, just pure glowing red, with a even more so glowing slit-like iris.*

Davin "Heh heh heh, God,... Gods work in mysterious ways don't they?"

WH Irvine "What do you want, what happened to Davin?"

Davin "My name is Goliath, at least that was the name given to me before i became aware of myself. In any case seeing that were all are on borrowed time, I'll be nice."

*Davin/Goliath takes his thumb claw on his right hand and mockingly sharpens his index fingers' claw on it.*

WH Irvine *Turning to Deac* "Gods?"

Deac
02-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Deac: The beings we call Aeges are worshipped as Gods here.

*Begins looking at Davin nervously*

BattleDog
02-12-2004, 08:52 PM
*Drago brings his sword up into gaurd, the pattern along the blade glows blue.*

Drago: Demon, you have ten seconds to justify your existance.

Flax: Great, here we go. *Activates sabre.*

Kuuki
02-12-2004, 09:20 PM
WH Irvine "No! Put those away! Didn't you hear him? He just practially said if he wanted to kill us he would have at any time he chooses. I don't think that he should underestimate him,..." *glares at Davin/Goliath.* "Neither should be the adverse."

Davin/Goliath "Punctual aren't we."

WH Irvine "Regraudless of my situation in being here, he said that basically in your shoes, which I don't really understand, that he's in the same situation."

Uma "Pfft, why should you all care, from my enterence, and from the look from these people looking at those gargolyes, not to mention that Demon, why not just slaughter each other and get it over with."

Davin/Goliath "Shut up." *getting back on subject* "In anycase he's somewhat inaccurate as much that he is accurate. My situation is a little more complicated, thats why I haven't slaughtered you all in that 'ship' and called it a day..."

BattleDog
02-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Drago: You can't kill an Immortal. So justify yourself!

Redwing
02-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Che`: For beings worshipped as gods, these Aeges sure have bad judgement - sending us here with a demon! *She raises her blade* Arrogant, annoying creature...as if you could lay a finger on me without losing it...

H'lena: *to Uma* Shut up, vampire. *to Davin/Goliath* Talk fast.

Kuuki
02-13-2004, 12:40 AM
*Uma grits her teeth at the comment. While the demon gets annoyed.*

Davin/Goliath "I can't believe I was once as stupid as you folk. I just said not even 5 minutes ago that I'd play the Aeges' little game. But for my appearing now taht I know more of the story, it is better that you'd all find out about me sooner rather then later."

*He turns his back to the group, raising his left hand, examing it, appearing to be in mid thought. Then he slowly turns back around, head tilted back down.*

Davin/Goliath *Calmer voice* "As much as I dislike him, and for the facts that I've just learned can't help me from being infuriated at him. But I have to agree with his methods. This body is too well corrupted, but as much as he can witness the events while I'm in controll the vice versa is still appearent."

*He raises his head to show worried eyes focasing on the group'*

Davin "I'm sorry I didn't tell you eariler... I just couldn't bring the courage to."

Deac
02-13-2004, 05:59 PM
Hammerhead: Maybe he's not bad...don't judge monsters by their fangs...

BattleDog
02-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Drago: I jusdge monsters by their words and deeds.

Flax: I sense a darkness in him, he fights it but it has a stronger resolve.

Kuuki
02-13-2004, 11:05 PM
*WH Irvine goes up to Drago, stopping a few inches past him.*

WH Irvine *Speaking softly* "I sensed it for a while now, I had my own personal experence with something like this before, his own personal war has been going on for years. I can't help but to show sympathy to him."

*WH Irvine continues past to find a place nearby to sit.*

*Davin obviously never listened to WH Irvine's words, even if it was in his ability to do so.*

Davin "Now thats over with, what's the next course of action."

Redwing
02-14-2004, 01:59 AM
*H'lena resists the urge to say "Putting you in a straitjacket"*

H'lena: Well, as long as you've got your dark side back in control, Dr. Jekyll, we ought to go have a nice chat with Kvana and Elizabeth. And I've got a few words for my brother's former self, too...

*The white gargoyle speaks to Furion* We need to leave for the meeting. It may have already started without us.

Rwos: Meeting? What's this meeting about?

*The white gargoyle hesitates, looking at Furion as if for permission to speak*

((OOS: Deac, it's what I PM'ed you about earlier...in case you deleted it, here it is:

The remaining free lands of Mrear have secretly sent emissaries to gather at a hidden temple that can only be arrived at by magic. This is about to take place in-RPG (Furion and co. are invited)

According to those who called the meeting, they have a secret that might be the key to beating the Queen))

Deac
02-14-2004, 01:57 PM
Furion: We're not the only ones working for this. There ware many others out to take down the Queen. Quickly, we must go!

jokemaster
02-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Greco: He's right, better get going.

BattleDog
02-14-2004, 10:42 PM
Drago: I'll go with you, our delegation will be there.*

Flax: So lets go then.

Redwing
02-16-2004, 02:12 AM
*The white gargoyle looks positively flummoxed*

WG: We're taking them with us? *looks at the group with distaste* Even this vampire? *referring to Uma*

Kuuki
02-16-2004, 03:11 AM
*Uma walks up to the white gargolye with a smirk*

Uma "Well gee is the big bwad gargolye afrwad of lil o me?" *placing a finger on the gargolye's chest and drawing little imanginary circles.* "You're pathetic gargolye, besides why should you be concerned about me? I don't want your blood, I want Kvana's much much more then I would want K'Warra's, as far as Im conserned."

BattleDog
02-16-2004, 09:32 PM
Flax: Lets kill the Vampire, then go to the meeting.

Drago: I like the way you think.

Kuuki
02-17-2004, 12:31 AM
WH Irvine "You all act quite foolishly, that Vampire has provided the most amount of information from anyone yet. And besides who ever said that weither or not if she has more information to tell us later, if not her presence here and her claim to have a grudge with the enemy whom was discribed by her illusions."

"Of course this would have to be confermed with our own observations, but clearly if her intentions were hostile, like sudjested before..."

*WH Irvine looks at H'lena at her past statement about Uma's first appearence*

".. she would have done so. And I hardly doubt that our presence here could have been predicted either. And for you Flax, thinking like that you should be ashamed to call yourself a jedi, I may not be one, but I know how to act like one."

*WH Irvine walks towards the tunnel where they entered, and stops short where they entered.*

[edit: after red's post, also separated a quite a bit of the talk]

Redwing
02-17-2004, 03:12 AM
((Ouch. First time Irvine's been able to say that to someone, no less :D))

H'lena: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. But obviously it's up to Furion...

Kuuki
02-17-2004, 03:31 AM
((Yeah, no offence to you BD and all, but Flax is quote arrogant for a jedi, esp for some of his comments))

Davin "I don't think that we should be making comments at each other, we're here to do something important, and frankly the only progress that we've made other then getting here is to listen to her side of the story. If anything, unless someone has anything to contribute or perhaps tell their side, Uma is the only source of information we have, not only to the stuation, but about who's envolved on the side of our enemy."

Deac
02-17-2004, 06:06 PM
Hammerhead: It doesn't look like we have a choice. Where I come from, we have a saying "If a deal with a devil kills a bigger one, then it may be worth making"

Redwing
02-18-2004, 09:16 PM
*The white gargoyle looks to Furion for a decision*

((Hint hint, Deac :D))

jokemaster
02-18-2004, 10:42 PM
Greco *quoting*: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Deac
02-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Furion: All who are united against the queen are united. We must go now!

*Moves toward exit*

Kuuki
02-19-2004, 05:48 PM
*WH Irvine continues to wait at the exit, while Davin whom had been sitting for a bit, stands up and walks over too*

jokemaster
02-20-2004, 12:07 AM
*Greco folllowed the others to the exit*

Redwing
02-21-2004, 01:42 AM
*The white gargoyle chants a spell, and a portal appears. She steps through.

The group steps after her, and finds themselves in a large temple ringed with portals. More and more people are arriving through them*

Kuuki
02-21-2004, 02:05 AM
*One spot didnt have a portal, just simpley a cloaked figure appears.*

*Uma whom seen that happen can only think one thing, Vorador*

Deac
02-21-2004, 12:10 PM
Furion: We are here. At last, our council of war has come together.

Redwing
02-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Rwos: So who exactly are all these people?

White Gargoyle: They are emissaries of those ruling the free lands remaining in Mrear. Also here, are the most powerful enemies of the Queen who have yet to be eliminated. I suppose that includes you, and it certainly includes Furion and his followers, of which I am one. Above all, this is a council of war. Perhaps the last, if we fail.

*The number of people arriving dwindles, and people take seats*

((OOS: Deac, I expect you want to highlight particular characters or somesuch?))

jokemaster
02-22-2004, 03:20 AM
Greco: Then we must not fail.

Deac
02-22-2004, 05:49 PM
[Red: It doesn't actually matter, since
A) This is an alternate Mrear
B) This is going to be overwritten if our heroes succed
C) If I ever publish any of this, the chances of major references will be low (as I wouldn't use someone else's characters).
But thanks for the courtesy]

Furion: This is *Points* General Telleron, Supreme Commander of the Remaining Elven forces.

Hammerhead: Where did the others go?

Furion: They all were driven out. Their queen murdered by Elizabeth. *He changes the subject* Warcheif Koron of the Ogillon Alliance...*He points to a huge Ogrillon, half orc, half Ogre, who nods in understanding at Hammerhead*.
This man *He gestures to a Human* is King Iolos, leader of the remaining human nations. *King Iolos snorts, at this attempt at a joke*, and this...

Lord Aravon: I am Aravon, Seraph of Dawnfire. Or what it used to be. I called this council together. Elizabeth will destroy our world. We must all unite to destroy her Dark Empire or we will all fall.
I see my masters sent their help here. Excellent.
The worlds are in Crisis. From one world, to another, the great battle will be fought here. If Elizabeth can be stopped, our world's agony will end. If not...Shunaria will be the supreme Lord of All. I don't need to tell you the further consequences....

Kuuki
02-22-2004, 07:50 PM
((Well, you can put in Vertmor, sertmor, but if anything you'd have to extremely alter Vorador, name, appearence, 'the whole nine yards'

as for Davin, I don't care if you put in references about him, hell, if i do anything with the whole story about him, i'm still desiding what the hell what i'll do with 'em, I have a good plan from this point in 'his story' but, main details between TFA and now, is all but a basic idea.))

Uma "Obviously from his human appearence you might have been mistaken, but that figure over there is the Lord of all Vampires, Vorador."

WH Irvine "Vorador?"

Uma *softer that the group could hear* "He created the Vampire Vertmor and then Sertmor days later on request of Vertmor. Vorador, is the oldest and most powerful Vampire of his race, if not more powerful then both."

WH Irvine "Two races? Please, do tell."

Uma "There are two races of Vampire here on Mrear, one where the vampire's are more powerful in the terms of their dedication in the praction of magic, they still hold meny basic vampire traits.

But the other race after time their natural abilities enhance over time, if anything those ones should be more threat to encounter, especally the older ones. But of course the Magic wielding ones should not to be triffled with either, remind you that Kvana is the one holding most of the cards right now. I speculate that even though it might of had been a rough union, with both types brooding together for once, this war would be quite hard to combat."

Davin "Interesting."

*A short young half-elf carring a piece of paper, written on it a discryption of an individual, walks up behind Davin and talks his shoulder.*

Young half-elf *In a slight squrrly voice, being nervious.* "Excuse me sir, but I have been sent by someone to meet you in private."

Davin "In private? I wouldn't know anyone who would know me to be here. What did the person look like, did he/she give a name of his or herself?"

Young half-Elf "No, sir. He didn't give his name, but his appearence was quite strange though."

Davin "How so?"

Young Half-elf "He was sorta tall." *standing on his toes, raising his hand to roughly about a few inches above Davin's head.* "And his had a mane of some sort, a ugly tail and a set of bird wigns to boot."

Davin "Bird wings?" 'Talon? No, it can't be, who knows how long its been since my death, and that discryption isn't accurate enough.' *turns to the group* "Hey, I'm going to check this out, full me on the details later, k?"

*Davin starts off, thinking something doesn't feel right.*

Redwing
02-22-2004, 08:20 PM
((Deac, I'm well aware of that. I simply don't feel comfortable making up important details of your universe - alternate or no. :D

Also, most of the characters I've used in this RPG began as minor (mostly) characters for a universe I do intend to publish in writing/comicbook form. (or at the very least, a webcomic that I'm currently working on. ;)) I use this to get a feeling for the characters, and to bascially experiment.

Of course the events of the RPGs often interfere with the ones I want to "officially" happen, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't use this material :D

Scar: You mean because they aren't original characters? :p ;)))

H'lena: So you know about Shunaria?

White Gargoyle: We do still have those who see visions here, outsider.

*In the center of the temple, a bright blue light appears. Several dozen beings appear. The majority wear black clothing and are adorned with tatoos, especially axe-blade shapes around the eyes. Others wear simple robes.

An announcer calls out in a magically amplified voice*

Announcer: Those who have called this meeting have arrived!

Kuuki
02-22-2004, 08:50 PM
((Well vorador is a mix of between three characters actually

vertmor and sertmor are purely orignal

and Davin to a very limited extent))

Deac
02-23-2004, 05:47 PM
[My cue, Red? BTW, let us know when that webcomic's up and running! It sounds cool!]

Telleron *grumblin*: About time. These alliances are unholy *Gestures at Koron.

Iolos: They may have to be...

*Through the portal steps none other than Raven, looking worse for wear*

Deac: You weren't wrong about unholy alliances.

Aravon: Ravenicus. You have arrived.

Ravenicus: I have arrived. And I will uphold our arrangement.

Kuuki
02-23-2004, 07:21 PM
*Davin gets lead outside the temple and towards another roughly a quarter mile away. To Davin the architexture seem alike like Roman, but only newer however just been abandoned a few centuries ago.*

Davin *to the half elf* "You never said that we'd be walkign this far."

Young Half Elf *nervious voice* "Well, you never asked how far."

Davin *after a sigh* "Alright, I suppose its my fault."

*They reach the temple, and they walk into an open area inside the temple, there stood a demon with a Lion-like mane, a set of Birdlike wings, and a snake tail to boot.*

*Davin stoped as the Half elf continued to the demon, stopping in front of him, bowing showing the he completed his task.*

Demon "Good, well done."

Young helf Elf "Pleasure to be of service."

*The half elf turns around, and Davin sees the expression of the Demon's face change to a sinister look.*

Davin "Look out!!"

*As the half elf becomes wide eyed, the Demon grabs the half elf's shoulder with his right hand, and takes his left thumb claw, and slits the throat of the defenceless half demon.*

Davin "You're a..."

*Before he can utter another word, Davin gets picked up by another demon, and gets smashed into a column. Staring into the eyes of Davin, with one hand at the throat and another bearing claws, was a face that almost mirrored Davin's.

This demon bore two large Bird wings from his back, his hair unlike Davin's singed hair whom was about shoulder length, his was long and tied at the shoulder and well taken care of.*

Davin *Shocked and barely able to utter anything* "Talon...!"

Talon "Hello brother. So the rumors were true, you are alive again..."

BattleDog
02-23-2004, 09:03 PM
*A cloaked figure stands, when he throws back his hood it is to reveal a man in his late forties, with a beard and dark hair. He appears well built and healthy, his skin has a ruddy complexion, the face of a man who has spent much time outside.*

Michael: We must put aside our differences, the Queen is more powerful than any evil I have faced in my long life. She has bound 800 Imortals to her. The faithful amoung my brothers and sisters are constantly under attack. The Queen's Renegades disregard the rules, they fight in groups. There are but 2000 of us left in the whole of Mrear.

Kuuki
02-23-2004, 09:57 PM
*The Cloaked Individual whom Uma knows for sure was Vorador stood, keeping his identify secret.*

"Not only that they command legions of Vampires of both races, Most likey being commanded by the Immortals, backed up by high ranking Vampiral Mages, and then of course, the the more vastly in number the typical Vampire. I wouldn't doubt those being imbued or having given some sort of protection spells or anything for pure support."

--------------------------------

((Red, Deac, If you got a problem with something here, even though I'm sure you got a good reason other then what I might make, I do want to get this through, and well, if you do have a problem, i can change))

Davin "How did you get here?"

Talon "The same way you did Davin. I created that portal less then a decade ago. Those half demons that you and your 'new' friends fought there were mine."

Davin "Yours?"

Talon "Yes it's been several decades since your death."

*The thought of Davin in his hideout, suddenly being ambushed by the few remaining 'Forgotten' leaders, who attacked wanting Davin's life. Davin whom fought the hardest aganst them, managed to kill them, but losing his life in the process in the final blow at them. Then moments later to him was his resurrection.*

Davin "Centuries? I suppose after I finished them off, you being the single solitary 'Full Fledged Demon' around, you picked up the pieces for yourself?"

Talon "And why not? My enemies were gone, you along with them, nothing stood, in, my, way..."

jokemaster
02-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Greco: The only way to defeat her is to work together. No one species can defeat her alone.

Redwing
02-24-2004, 12:24 AM
((Scar, I have no idea what you're talking about, but as long as it isn't interfering with what I'm doing, I don't see why I would care ;p))

H'lena: The problem is, this isn't really about her. It's about that dragon...

*The tallest of the tatooed individuals, wearing blue and purple robes over black armor, speaks*

Tatooed Man: Hear me, free beings of Mrear! We are the Blades, watchers of the dimension the one you call Queen Elizabeth came from to plague you. We have heard of her great evil, and we have come to stop her. We know the path that must be followed for this to happen. However, to follow this path your help is needed. That is why we have asked you to be summoned here.

Kuuki
02-24-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
I created that portal less then a decade ago.

Deac
02-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Aravon: More. And more. They all gather

Deac: *whispering* Know him, Rwos?

Kuuki
02-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Talon "There was a rumor before your death, so tell me, is it true that Goliath became sentient?"

Davin/Goliath *Eye flash red briefly* "What would you know..."

Talon "I see, so also tell me, is it true that your body will become full demon? You relise that Davin would most definately know that he has a big part in doing so, right?"

Davin/Goliath "I haven't informed him yet!" *Flinches* "Tell me what!" *eye flash again* "Obviously you knew it would happen, but with out you we'd both be prisioners in our own mind!"

Talon "And be nothing more then a mindless killing mechine, until you are put down."

Davin "Not if I can help it."

Talon "You fool, do you not relise it, it was told that your conscious was created by the human blood conflicting with in Goliath."

Davin "I'm aware of it, what of it."

Talon "Nothing, its you who have to give up your meaningless exsistence, it has brought you pain and suffering ever since you became."

*Davin grits his teeth, as Talon continues*

Talon "'Cus even if you do, to me you'll still be nothing mroe then a pathetic half breed that can do nothing more then slaughter the ones around you..."

*Davin's eyes flare red as pushes Talon away in anger. Talon who flys backwards, back flips, and lands on his feet. Noticing that he has two hand shaped burns on his robes, he hisses at Davin, magically extingishing the flames.*

Redwing
02-25-2004, 09:55 PM
Rwos: *whispering back* No. They are Blades, but certainly far before my time...

*A man calls out from the Mrearan gathering*

Man: What is this "path"?

Tattooed Man: Your vaunted enemy, Elizabeth the Queen of Death, is not in her own mind. She is controlled by a vampire mage, also an alien to your dimension, named Kvana Clare. K'Warra K'laar, who raised Elizabeth's enchanted army, is Elizabeth's guardian but has apparently gone wayward and is working with Kvana Clare. If we can break the magical agreement between the vampire and Queen Elizabeth, we will be able to return her to our dimension to plague you no more.

*Another being calls out* No one has been able to touch Elizabeth since she ascended to her throne! No assassin has gotten to her, no armies have broken her protection. How will you do this?

Tattoed Man: We have our own weapon to deal with that. *He turns to one of his companions and gives a gesture. A cloaked woman lowers her hood, revealing eyes glowing the color of emeralds* Queen Elizabeth's sister!

jokemaster
02-25-2004, 10:32 PM
*Greco looks at Elizabeth's sister raised his eyebrows. This should be interesting*

Deac
02-26-2004, 07:09 PM
Hammerhead: My. That may be useful...

Deac: Intersting...

Kolon: You bring HER here! She is dangerous! All alike!

Iolos: I have to agree here. Aravon, the point?

Ravenicus: "Unholy times call for unholy alliances". Why should you accept me and not her?

Iolos: You're bound by an agreement.

Aravon: Maybe you should not judge others too soon. And fortunatley, we don't have to send her to hell when this is over.

Kuuki
02-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Vorador "And why is she willing to condem her only sibling? Let her speak first."

BattleDog
02-26-2004, 10:37 PM
Drago: Our only alternative is force of arms. If we choose that most of us will die. Not even the Norse Armies have stood against Elizabeth.

Michael: It would seem we do not have a choice.

Redwing
02-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Tatooed Man: Maria has the same power that resides in Elizabeth, and she has power over K'Warra in the same way that Elizabeth does. She, however, is on our side. With all of us joining forces, we may be able to quickly strike the Queen and stop her forces before their final assault is launched. *He gestures behind him* Some of our own have already infiltrated her court. Elizabeth is gathering her army. They march tomorrow.

*One of the other tatooed figures places glasslike crystals on the temple floor. A large, wavy image appears.

A huge army is gathered in front of a large palace of towers, chanting. On a high overhang, Elizabeth emerges. She removes her crown and her robe, clothed apparently only in blinding, brilliant green light. A rank of archers raises their bows at her and fire. Arrows shatter and rebound off the light surrounding their queen. The light dims and some of the arrows sink into her bare flesh. Appearing briefl like a human pincushion, Elizabeth casually pulls the arrows out and tosses them aside. She then raises her hands, and the archers stop firing.

One of Elizabeth's companions, clothed completely in black armor, shouts* See the power of Elizabeth the Great, the untouchable! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

*The crowd and army takes up the chant*

Tattooed Man: If we do not work together, your world is lost. Leaders of Mrear, what do you say?

Deac
02-27-2004, 05:48 PM
All Mrearan Leaders: *Remembering the Ancient Oaths* Elizabeth will fall! Our enemy is her! By the Gods, by the World, by our Ancestry, by all those we hold dear, by the blood we shed, by the blood we will spill, WE DO!

Aravon: Now let us free the Starkiller. And let us do battle!

Ravenicus: Allies, TO WAR!

*Everyone in the hall cheers. Hammerhead roars, feeling at home once more*

Kuuki
02-27-2004, 09:28 PM
*Davin throws off his shoulder hoster for his shotgun, then his trenchcoat, M79. ad rounds for it, even his sword. He takes some steps to the side of them, his face showing nothign but anger about him.

Talon continued to abserve Davin.

Davin hunches over like trying to muster out pain as his joints pop and alter, his claws grow back out to the dangerious length, teeth as well, along with his wingspan. However a new addition, or at least had been hidden due to the trenchcoat, a long, thin tail, complete with a strange arrowhead at the very end that seemed to retract.

Eyes literaly flaring, his mouth even splits, widening it barely, showing that he had a whole set of teeth altered to of that of a carnivorious creature, sneering a twisted grin at Talon.*

Talon "Indeed you are a monster, but still a pathetic creature none the less." 'Although I'm sure of it that, that is Davin I sens enot Goliath...'

*After the comment Davin charges at Talon at near lightning speed, Talon evades easily. This only makes Davin even more angry, chargng again and again at Talon. Each time uncontested.*

Talon "I am satisfied with you now."

*Talon whom stood roughly 15 meters away thrusts his right hand at Davin, morphing his arm into a feather covered one, much much much larger then it was before, at the end a large birdlike claws, grabed Davin, and pinned him on the ground.*

Talon *showing little stress from his slight transfermation* "You see Davin, if time had anything to do with our kind's powers increasing, I have well over five hundred years on you."

*Davin laid there, eyes wide, in shock at that, but showing clear signs that his transformation only made his mind briefly simplier, but only thing he can do is lay there and snarl.

Talon picks up Davin.*

Talon "You are truely a simple creature. Lucky for me I am always prepared for anything, hene why no one has come to help you, alike that temple you left this one has a magical spell on it too, not so unlike the other. But this one I can do pretty much anything, and no one would know it."

*Talon slams Davin back down on the ground, causing him to scream in pain. Talon lets go and lets his arm to return to its previous size.*

Talon "You have no idea what it is like ot be a full demon, If your mind can relise it, this isn't my true appearence."

*Talon begins to leave, stops breifly to throw a red handkerchief which lands lightly on Davin's chest.*

Talon "Davin you have until next morning until you ahve to make your desision, you know as well as I do after then you won't have control over yourself unless you make your decision... Chimera, let's leave."

*After they leave, Davin had already slowly reverted, his mouth healed, and some wounds healed. He still had blood on him. He grabed the piece of fabric, with his left hand, he smelt something familar on it. The sent of someone whom he was close to when he was alive meny centuries before.*

Davin *looking up at the cressant moon* "Tomarrow night, like always I'll be more valnerable. During the new moon... I hate those nights."

Kuuki
02-29-2004, 03:14 AM
((bleh))

Redwing
03-03-2004, 09:29 PM
((OOS: Um...Scar...what is Vorador talking about? And who says the people here are necessarily the actual generals?))

H'lena: *To the others* I don't like the looks of this. But maybe it can work in our favor. We just need to get to K'Warra first. He's the one who knows about Shunaria, and Shunaria's what we're here for.

Deac
03-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Deac: If we help here, we might be able to draw out Shunaria and stop him. Other than that, it seems we've got to put things right here anyway.

Kuuki
03-05-2004, 12:46 AM
*Davin returned, consealing his wounds, otherwise, keeping the thought of what happened, and what will happen, above all the sent on the handkerchief, which he kept in an inside coat pocket*

WH Irvine "Where'd you go?"

Davin "Had to take care of something."

WH Irvine "Interesting, I couldn't sense you as soon as you left the temple."

Uma "Well this temple does have a magical barrier."

Davin "I went to another temple thats all. Must of had one too."

WH Irvine "There something bothering you Davin? You hurt?"

Davin "It's nothing. Ignore it."

jokemaster
03-05-2004, 02:05 AM
*Greco heard the conversation and turned around*
Greco: Kid, no wound is nothing. We're about to go to war, at least have someone check it out.

Kuuki
03-05-2004, 03:26 AM
*Davin puts the extra effort to strengthen his posture.*

Davin *firmly* "I'm fine, despite what you think about me if I was wounded even seriously, I can fight with it. Considering if I was in a position that I had to."

*WH Irvine gets a worried look.*

Davin "When's this meeting over? I've been up for a few days I'm tired and there's a war to be fought..."

Redwing
03-06-2004, 07:09 AM
H'lena: We aren't here to put things right. We never were. We're here to stop a god. If we don't focus on that, we're sure to fail. We aren't the keepers of these people.

Trael: Yet the Aeges are, and we are their agents.

H'lena: They didn't send ask us to set things right. I won't stop any of you from trying to rewrite what you don't like about this past...I'll just point out here and now that it won't work. Whatever's happened will happen regardless of anything else. Time is like a river; it will always get to the sea of fate no matter how much you reroute it.

Che`: Unless you have a "Time Matrix"?

H'lena: Even if that story is true---

Rwos: ---It is---

H'lena: ---it's pretty obvious we don't have a Time Matrix. Nor do the Aeges, or they would use it rather than us. So what I said still stands.

Rwos: I wouldn't count on anything. Clearly the past can be changed. Whether or not we can do that is not the point. The Aeges sent us to stop Shunaria. We can assume we have a fighting chance, or they wouldn't have sent us.

H'lena: Like I said, stopping Shunaria is the point. Let's go.

*She heads back for the portal*

Kuuki
03-06-2004, 04:10 PM
WH Irvine "In which you are forgetting, even if we participate it'll be apart of history."

*Davin whom was not caring walks back through the portal as well, then WH Irvine.*

Deac
03-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Deac: But surely this will draw Shunaria out? Elizabeth is connected to him, and he will be watching her. Maybe...

Hammerhead: He'll come himself...

Redwing
03-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Rwos: We don't know exactly how they're connected...Shunaria may not even know about Elizabeth, and he might think K'Warra is still trapped in his cage, remember?

H'lena: We don't know that. We do know that K'Warra had something planned for him, involving Elizabeth, before he escaped his cage. We can safely bet that Shunaria will be making an appearance. We need to find K'Warra before it happens.

*She steps through the portal. The others follow*

Deac
03-07-2004, 04:33 PM
Deac: So we're just going to let them fight this one alone?

Redwing
03-07-2004, 07:26 PM
H'lena: It's a matter of priorities. They can lead their own armies - but we have a common foe, don't we?

A'melie: We should work together with them. It doesn't seem right to leave them like this.

Che`: No, our place isn't with a mass of armies. It's alone, facing the perils that they'll never want to see, and will never need to once we're through. We ought to be planning on doing more than just stop Shunaria. Elizabeth, Kvana and K'Warra must fall first, and their Starkiller freed...

H'lena: We're not here to uphold a heroic ideal. We're here to kill a god. If we toy around we put our mission at risk.

Trael: Perhaps we ought to ask them if they desire our help before coming to any conclusions on whether we will offer it.

*He looks towards the portal they'd passed back through; others are returning*

BattleDog
03-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Flax: We are time travelers, thats impossible. I'd say conventional theories about time and space don't count. H'lena, we are here, now. If there is a destiny then it has brought us here for a reason. There are other ways to fight other than with Armies but we should try and help these people, if we can.

Deac
03-09-2004, 06:19 PM
Deac: Who said anything about fighting with armies?

*Aravon appears through the portal*

Aravon: Indeed. You people are agents, not soldiers. I would ask of your help, that is why I instructed Furion to bring you.

Redwing
03-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Trael: What help would you ask of us?

Deac
03-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Aravon: Someone needs to free the Starkiller. While the generals and the armies battle outside the walls, we have enough power to send you in to free the Avatars and weaken their forces. I know why you have come, and what you face. Unless our enemy falls today, you have no hope of victory. Help us.

Deac: And you?

Aravon: I must face her...alone.

Redwing
03-10-2004, 09:32 PM
H'lena: Wrong. We are here to deal with Shunaria, not the Avatars. K'Warra will be with Elizabeth, and we have to get to him. He knows what's happening with Shunaria. And maybe you've forgotten that the Blades are taking Elizabeth's sister to confront her themselves?

Rwos: If the Blades are going to take care of Elizabeth, then maybe we should free the Avatars. We may only get in their way. The Blades know everything we know about K'Warra in this time period. We don't know when or if Shunaria will be appearing. K'Warra will still be there when the Avatars are freed...

*A voice speaks from the entrance of the room* Irrelevant.

*The tatooed, robed, armored man who had addressed the Mrearan gathering walks from the shadows*

Man: The battle is of no consequence. Your two missions are one. As the covenant of Mrearish villains and unholy armies of the magic planes march out from Elizabeth's seat of power, Elizabeth, K'Warra, and their two vampire cohorts will be performing a ritual to force Shunaria to appear in this plane of reality. We don't know what they intend to do with him once he is here, but we do know this: the spell to summon Shunaria requires immense power. The power of a god, or perhaps two godlings...Avatars.

Che`: Use the power of god souls to summon the power to control a god? Clever...

Man: ...Yes. Clever. If that's the way you wish to think of it. Our enemies know every second counts. The more power Shunaria devours, the harder it will be to subvert it, even for a moment. If they do not act now, they may never get the chance. The same can be said for us.

Our plan is this: While our enemies are in the midst of their ritual, Shunaria will be squeezed in between two planes of reality, in both but in neither at once. He will be vulnerable at this point as he has never been before. If we stop the ritual at this point, the resulting rapid diffusion of power may be enough to destroy the Old One.

Man: *to Rwos* You, stranger, are a Blade. You wear strange clothing, but it bears our insignias. I do not know how this comes to be, but I know that you will help us.

Kuuki
03-11-2004, 12:17 AM
WH Irvine "So, my question is, how did you come up with this knowledge? And pardon for me speculating, but on this world where there are meny sides to almost anything, even this war coming, how can we trust you with the knowledge you jsut gave?"

---

*Davin after he returned found a spot in the dark, slightly hidden, where he sat down agenst a wall. Feeling tired due to his own biology wears him down so much, he needed the sleep more then important knowledge that most likey he would be filled up on later...*

Deac
03-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Hammerhead: If he betrays us, we are dead. If not, we die anyway. What have we to lose?

Deac: I agree.

Aravon: We must do this. This is the greatest battle since the fall of the First Dark One. It is likely I go to my death. I fear not the void.

Redwing
03-11-2004, 09:38 PM
Man: Your trust is not necessary. We do not require your help. The Blade and his allies are enough.

Rwos: Pardon my companion, he seems to have been distracted when you told the gathering that you had infiltrated Elizabeth's court...We have come from other worlds, but we are here to help. As you guessed, I am a Blade. My name is---

Man: It is best you do not tell us. Clearly you come from another time or another reality. It is enough that you help us, and better that we do not know who you are.

*The man looks into a mirror on his right arm*

Man: I must leave now. We will meet you tomorrow outside the Dawnfire gates. Farewell.

*He slips out*

Deac
03-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Aravon: Come, back through the portal. This place and time will still exist when you need to return. We have a battle to fight.

*Exits back*

Hammerhead: I don't know about you gentlemen, but an ogre's word is is word, even if he's only half-ogre...

*Exits*

Deac: I...can't think of anything to to that!

*Exits*

Redwing
03-12-2004, 10:43 PM
((OOS: Eh? What is Aravon talking about? And where did Deac and Hammerhead go - back through the portal, or out of the underground temple? :D))

Deac
03-13-2004, 12:14 PM
[I thought everyone needed to head back through the portal the help Aravon and Co. That's where Deac and Hammerhead went*

BattleDog
03-14-2004, 09:29 PM
*Hal and Drago follow Deac.

Redwing
03-15-2004, 03:49 AM
((Ah. I think this is what confused me -

This place and time will still exist when you need to return

Coz the portal doesn't go to a different frame of time, or plane of existence :D))

H'lena: Very well. Perhaps this way is for the best.

*She goes back through the portal. The others follow*

((Deac, your cue? Since I take it you're controlling the 'good' armies ;)))

Deac
03-15-2004, 05:33 PM
*The party arrive atop a hill overlooking the city. It is here that the Captains of Light have marshalled. Kolon moves toward them*

Kolon: We hear of a sewer network that is only lightly defended. Several of my bezerkers have already softened the area up. That is where you must go. Now, I ride to an honourable death...

*Aravon unfurls his wings*

Aravon: And I, to my destiny

Kuuki
03-15-2004, 07:15 PM
WH Irvine *whom still havent left* "Why is it that i have a distinctive impression that we weren't supposed to go..."

*WH Irvine leaves, while Davin picks himself up and follows.*

-----

*After going through, WH Irvine meets up with Rwos.*

WH Irvine *whispering to Rwos.* "Rwos, I know you have a good idea that the force practicioners in our group don't really need it, and I'm also not sure how you fair with it. But I'm sure that there are a few whom don't classify under those, can't stay awake for more the three days." *Points to Davin whom had his back turned to the group, arrogantly attempting to hide his newest weakness.*

Redwing
03-16-2004, 05:30 AM
((OOS: Deac? Did you just time-skip?

Coz the party needs to sleep...and armies need to be prepared...and that takes at least a day, right? [Presuming they can be teleported into Elizabeth's realm via magic.]))

Kuuki
03-16-2004, 06:42 PM
((I make my characters Realistic ^_^

Aside from the nice force ability where one can put himself in a state of mind wher ehe dont need sleep, Davin's still semi Human ^_^))

Deac
03-16-2004, 07:38 PM
[Uh...the portal goes to the future...yes.....]

Kuuki
03-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
((Coz the portal doesn't go to a different frame of time, or plane of existence :D))

((That is quite upseting a bit...

Cus it kinda undermines anything that I mgiht ahve wanted to do with not just Davin, but Talon, Vertmor, Sertmor AND Vorador. And not to mention the forces of the two Vampiric armies forming on either side.))

Redwing
03-17-2004, 05:20 AM
((Um...

What?

Are we talking about different portals here? :D

The portal I thought you were talking about was the one that lead to a hidden temple where the enemies of Elizabeth were meeting.

There is absolutely no way the same portal used to travel to the temple can be used to travel to the future. Because her enemies in the present just used it, and they just now decided to attack Elizabeth.

This isn't Queen Elizabeth's enemies from across time and space, because it would be impossible for her to have them. She hasn't time traveled. ;) These are her enemies on Mrear.

This place and time will still exist when you need to return.

This place is where they need to be now (Deathfire) and this time is the same time as now.

So what "place and time" will they be returning to? o_O

If they go back through the portal they will end up in the meeting place - the temple - again. Not on top of a hill...unless a time skip was involved...

Scar: What vampiric armies?

Damn you all for such confusion. :D))

Kuuki
03-17-2004, 01:31 PM
((Wouldnt we be summoning up something or the sort? ^_^;

***Gone til Thursday evening***))

Deac
03-17-2004, 05:47 PM
[Right]

*Rwos teleporter thingy bleeps*

Deac: Oh no! The portal went wrong! We've caused a paradox!AHHHHHH!

*The space time continum pulls itself apart and refits together*

All Father: Foolish Mortals.
---------------------------------------

*Deac and Co find themselves returned to Deathfire, in Furion's hideout*

Furion: The armies are gathering. They will need our help when the battle starts.

Redwing
03-17-2004, 09:40 PM
((Ye gods. :D

Can we time skip now? Or should we wait for Scar? [...Wait, by the time you see this, he'll be back...]))

Kuuki
03-18-2004, 07:31 AM
((Well its 3am now, and i got a little time, so when its posted, i'll see it, so it wouldnt matter))

Deac
03-18-2004, 07:33 PM
[Yes...let's time skip]

Kuuki
03-19-2004, 01:06 AM
((I hate you all.))

:D

Redwing
03-19-2004, 10:24 AM
((1) There is no chance that K'Warra would let Vertmor have the Soul Crystal if he and Kvana are going to use it in the fashion in which they intend.

2) K'Warra and Kvana aren't insane and/or stupid enough to let Elizabeth wear the freaking crystal around her neck, dramatic purposes aside. ;)

3) Why is Vertmor bowing/kissing up to Elizabeth when he knows she has no real power, and Kvana certainly considers him a higher confident than his slave/apprentice?

4) Not as important, but Kvana would always treat Vertmor as an equal. If anything it would be Sertmor getting the short end of the stick, since Kvana has no respect for him. ;)

5) ...And the time paradox was a joke! :xp: (Even if not, nothing would've been changed at all by it...since only the group would know...;))

Okay, some of this stuff isn't obvious if you don't know everything that's going on with Kvana, Elizabeth and K'Warra, but you should've PMed me or something! :xp:

Gah...it's almost 3 AM...need to finish college work...*runs off again* ^^;; ))

Redwing
03-24-2004, 11:11 PM
((Uh, forgot to recheck this thread. :D

By the way; just a small note, Elizabeth's "ambient" powers can make weird things happen with magical barriers, like the Soul Crystal likely involves... Prolly should've mentioned that earlier ;)))

*Time skip. Both armies have gathered, but neither have marched. The group ((or some of the group, their call)) meets the tatooed man where he had indicated*

Man: You have come. Good. Elizabeth's army has fully gathered. *He looks up at Deathfire's gates* These gates will not open until her army marches through them. They will soon be on their way. The bad news is that wind of her enemies gathering to oppose her has reached Elizabeth and the others. The good news is that presence of our infiltrators has gone unnoticed. They will be able to get us into the Tower.

Deac
03-26-2004, 05:56 PM
Deac: How are we going to get in? Which way is open to us?

Redwing
03-27-2004, 07:28 PM
*The man takes a set of gems out of his pocket*

Man: When we receive the proper signal from our infiltrators, we will use these to create a portal into her palace. That will instantly give our presence away, but by then it will not matter. They will be starting their ritual soon. When they do, we will need to strike.

((OOS: Are any of the group going with the actual army? ^_~))

Kuuki
03-27-2004, 10:14 PM
*A young scout runs in on horseback to the man.*

Scout "Sir! A Vampical Army marched in from the north! At least fifteen hundred strong!!"

---------

*Several kilometers north came the vampirc army, in the lead was Vorador bearing himself in melevolent armour of bone and iron and a bloodlustful grin on his face.*

((exactly how big are our armies going to be? I mean this world is suppoed to be in its industral age, and the exsistence of fire arms on the terms of actual bullet rounds (and not mussle loaders) should exsist for that matter))

jokemaster
03-28-2004, 03:12 AM
Greco: Vampires? Is there any cchance they might be on our side?

Deac
03-28-2004, 01:36 PM
[Think First World War kind of armaments]

*Orkish Tanks roll toward the walls, whilst human soldiers prepare sword and gun for battle, following nervously behind. The elves prepare their bows, ready to fire. *

Kuuki
03-28-2004, 02:55 PM
((yeah I guess even the russains had it bad in that department in WWI))

jokemaster
03-28-2004, 03:07 PM
*Greco prepares his blaster rifle*

Redwing
03-29-2004, 08:17 AM
Rwos: It seems they are on our side. Never underestimate the ability of a common foe to bring former enemies together, I suppose.

*H'lena raises her brow at the approaching armies from the group's partially-hidden vantage point*

H'lena: Interesting mix of technology...almost seems like my dimension if the magic world had never been split from the main world...

*The tattooed man looks oddly at H'lena but doesn't comment. Above them, the city gates of Deathfire remain closed*

Deac
03-29-2004, 05:14 PM
[Scar: Read]

*Hammerhead turns to the elven general*

Hammerhead: Do your men not have guns or mechanised bows, general?

Telleron: We do not hold with mechanics. They are unnatural. However, we do not oppose science. Behold...

*The elves arrows explode in a cloud that burns the soldiers behind the walls*

Telleron: We find gunpowder an abomination, but we are not averse to the combustion of oils with air...

Kuuki
03-29-2004, 06:46 PM
((yes i would have read that ^_^))

Uma "I wouldn't doubt that the Vampiric army is wielding swords, and some forms of magic. So, obiously if they are dead they need no worry about moral weaponery."

*Vorador's army stops alongside another army, with vorador ordering them to line up infront of the Elvish armies. Vorador teleports himself to the group.*

Uma "Vorador! So tell me, exactly how are you profieting from this war?"

Vorador "Uma, pleasure to see you once again. Of course I'm profeiting in some way. Meny of the men fighting to today are most likey going to be wielding weaponry from my industral facilites. But I do have a personal score to settle with the vampires whom will be on the adverse side today."

*Vorador turns to Telleron* "My, my, ain't this a good day for battle. Tis be irony that we fight on the same side Telleron..."

jokemaster
03-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Greco: Let's see, vampires, elves, humans, advanced technology. We might actually have a chance in this thing.
*he noticed Vorador*
Greco: Who are you?

Deac
03-30-2004, 04:52 PM
Telleron: Indeed. When this is all over I have a holy arrow with your name on it. Now get away before I give myself a sacred aura.

*A tank fires a volley that breaches the wall*

Deac: They're in!

Redwing
03-30-2004, 06:53 PM
*A shimmering green translucent wall remains in place, where the orkish tanks had breached the wall. Maria silently approaches behind the group and addresses the tattooed man*

Maria: As I thought. My sister is using her magic to keep Deathfire sealed.

*The tank's next volley is deflected by the translucent wall. Then the Deathfire gates crack open, and the wall vanishes. Loud, deep chanting is heard*

Man: The signal! We must go now!

*He throws the gems to the ground. A red crack in the air appears above them*

Man: Come now or stay to help the Mrear armies. Your choice, but this portal cannot remain open for long!

*He steps into the crack and is gone. The Deathfire gates open, and Elizabeth's army pours out, chanting horrid battle cries*

----------

Tower

*Elizabeth, Kvana, Vertmor and K'Warra are gathered around a pedestal topped with the Soul Crystal*

Kvana: *to Vertmor* You did send your brother with the army, correct?

*K'Warra suddenly looks up* Someone's opened a portal in here. The lower levels.

*Elizabeth's eyes suddenly open wide. Energy dances around her.*

K'Warra: *as if sensing something* That's...that's impossible!

jokemaster
03-30-2004, 11:00 PM
*Greco stepped into the crack also, blaster in hand*

Kuuki
03-31-2004, 12:00 AM
Vorador "I'll look forward to that Telleron."

*Vorador goes running at Elizabeth's army, riasing his reaver into the air and yeling his war cry. After that his army charges at the incoming fray.*

Vorador *yalling back* "Telleron, fire a fray at them! Let their blood stain these fields!!!"

------

*The incoming army*

*Sertmor standing behind a vast army composed of infantry, Artillery and some calvery.

Sertmor picks up a flag with an artillery symbol on it, and lowers it forward, signaling for a barrage to be fired.*

*The guns tilted upward mesuring where the rounds would arc in the air and fall onto the invading armies, they fire in a loud boom, nearly 30 or 40 artillery guns going off nearly at once. The rounds glowing with heat flew into the air where they cooled.

Meny of the Vampiric Infantry saw in awe are the artillery rounds flew up.

....Twenty seconds later, the rounds hit, where a decent portion of the vampiric army got hit with the rounds. Killing meny, the blasts flinging meny into the air.*

((Anyone deside what happens to their armies, but why not make it pretty grusome, we hardly do stuff liek this...

hmm,...

*goes to play metal of honor: allied assult, Omaha beach map*))

-----

*Tower*

Vertmor *at the sound of the artillery* "It has been taken care of..."

Deac
03-31-2004, 06:16 PM
*Deac leaps through the portal, Hammerhead following.

Orc General Koloth draws his massive balde and charges. Telleron begins volleying his arrows.

Aravon, meanwhile, unfurls his wings and heads for the summit of the tower*

Redwing
03-31-2004, 08:38 PM
((Scar, if you want, you can have Sertmor's army make up the entire first attack wave))

Kvana: What do you sense? Should we intercept the intruders?

K'Warra: No. Nothing. It doesn't matter. Enough delays.

Kvana: Very well. *He opens the book he is holding. The pages are pitch black. Kvana cites an incantation, and glowing words appear. He starts reading them.

An arc of red energy arcs from the Soul Crystal on its pedestal and wraps around K'Warra, lifting him into the air. K'Warra winces in pain, then shrugs it off. He holds up the two halves of the Phoenix Gate*

K'Warra: Deflegrate muri tempi et intervallia.

*The amulet's pieces spark. A flame appears above the Soul Crystal*

-----------

Lower Levels

*The group dashes up a staircase, headed for the top of the tower*

H'lena: They've already begun! We may be too late...

jokemaster
03-31-2004, 09:29 PM
Greco: Hell no.
*He ran up the stairs ahead of the others, blaster rifle in hand. *

Kuuki
03-31-2004, 09:33 PM
*The outgoing army composed of Human and vampirc alike purs out of the blown gate, meny dying on incoming arrows and artillary fire.

Likewise with the incoming Vampiric army, also reduced charges at Elizabeth's army.

Eventually the two armies clash together, a fiar decent amount of the humans and a few Vampires fire off side arms at one another, doing almost no harm to the vampiric army. It didn't take long before they went to swords, and began slaughtering each other.*

-------

*Davin follows Aravon, getting a running start towards the hill's cliff, folding his wings strightback to reduce drag,..

He pulls out his M-79 and loads it.

With a war cry Davin hurrls himself into the air, and spreads his wings stright out, and fires and the ground below onto an open field. The round exploses causing an updraft to launch him into the air even further.

He begins flaping his demon wings, while reloading. Over the wall some 60 meters in the air, he fires a round quickly at the artillary, quickly reloads and takes out another.*

------

*Sertmor sees Davin in the air, and almost rips an automatic rifle from it's mount, and fires at Davin.*

*The shots being accurate enough, fly through his wings, and a few at Davin's chest.

Davin begins falling, but kept up his momentum, and flys into the tower wall on the otherside of Sertmor's aim.

Gripping onto the wall, his writhes in pain. He looks at his wounds.*

*Bullets were burred into Davin's tough and already scarred skin, as for his wings, him seeing nearly a hear a dozen holes through the both of them didn't make him happy.

He dug his clawas into the wall as he climbed up to a nearby window, nearly half way up the tower.*

jokemaster
03-31-2004, 09:57 PM
*Greco was climbing but he heard something outside. Closer than the other noises. He looked out the window and saw Davin climbing up it. He strechted his hand out the window.*
Greco: Give me your hand!

Kuuki
03-31-2004, 11:41 PM
*Davin grabs Grecos hand with his bloodied left hand, and grabs the ledge with his cleaner right. He pulls himself up, and rolls into the tower.*

-------

*Meanwhile*

*In an ajecent tower, Talon stands in the balcony facing the tower where the summoning is taking place. He can jus barely se what is happening inside.

He suits himself and leaps off te balcony, opening his dark angelic wings and flys over to the other balcony, landing out of sight, and silently.*

jokemaster
04-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Greco: Come on. We have to reach the top soon.
*Greco continued running toward the top.*

Deac
04-01-2004, 04:48 PM
*Deac ignites his sabers and charges up, Hammerhead following behind with the rest...*

----------------------------------

*The summit. As K'warra and Kvana do their evil ritual, Aravon leand behind and slams his fist onto the ground, creating a holy ripple*

Aravon: This is MY city. I'm here to collect a debt of blood.

*Draws a flaming blade*

Redwing
04-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Kvana: *smiling* What exactly are you intending to do? You don't even know what you're trying to stop. You should know that if you stop it now, even if you are able, the Soul Crystal and every soul contained in it will be utterly destroyed. Are you prepared to lose your Starkiller forever?

*The group reaches the top of the stair and bursts through the doors to the ritual room. Maria and Elizabeth come face to face*

Elizabeth: ...My...

*Kvana, looking stunned* ...Sister!

*H'lena raises her hands, and a band of red energy strikes the floating K'Warra. It rebounds*

H'lena: No way you're this powerful this young...

K'Warra: What is this, family reunion day? You're too late, sister. Deflegrate muri tempi et intervallia! Deflegrate muri tempi et intervallia!

H'lena: What are you doing?

*The flame above the Soul Crystal expands. Bands of fire streak around the room*

K'Warra: You're an intelligent person, H'lena. I know my doppelganger told you where to go to get here. What do you think I'm doing?

jokemaster
04-02-2004, 09:34 PM
*Greco shoots at Kvana twice*

Kuuki
04-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Davin/Goliath *dementedly smiliing* "[i]Personally I think we should redecorate this room with their entrails... The redness would definately bring a fresh color to this dank tower don't you think!?"

Redwing
04-03-2004, 03:30 AM
Che`: That idea I like! *Before Kvana can react, she is at his side, striking at his neck with her sword, glittering with magic. Her sword strikes...and rebounds, the released enchantment blasting her backwards. She hits the wall. At the same time, Greco shoots at Kvana.

Kvana puts up his hand and a rippling wall of energy appears between him and the blaster bolts...and the blaster bolts pass through. Kvana falls to the ground, his face twisiting into vampiric game face, and clutches his chest in pain. The bolts set fire to his robe, and the vampire rips it off and throws it aside before the fire reaches his skin*

Kvana: What sort of magic is this?

*He puts his hand up and shoots a streak of magic energy at Greco. The shot is deflected by a matching spell from H'lena*

Kvana: K'Warra, may I remind you that if they kill me here, no one will be available to finish the ritual...

Maria: K'Warra will do nothing. I am just as much his charge as Elizabeth is.

K'Warra: Wrong, stupid girl. *Maria flies off her feet and slams into the wall at the other end of the room* If two of my charges are at odds with each other, I get to pick a side. I'm doing what's best for Elizabeth. I have no idea where you come from. Thus, you are irrelevant. *to H'lena* Since you and the Blades are still standing there with that clueless look on your faces, allow me to explain. I am using the Phoenix Gate to summon the most powerful spirit that Shunaria swallowed...the spirit of time itself. Not even HE can resist the Gate's pull forever. Eventually, he's going to have to show.

Kuuki
04-03-2004, 04:41 AM
Davin "Not if I can help it!"

*Davin flares his eyes, runs then pounces at Kvana, just before he lands on him, he swings with his right hand, claws rathers. before he makes contact his hand ignites on fire with his own untapped abilities, as he swings down on Kvana...*

WH Irvine "Are you crazy!?"

Talon *whom kept himself hidden to listen* "Davin's beginning to learn." *thinking of his previous encounter with Davin* 'Hmph, he should have learnt it already.'

Deac
04-03-2004, 12:26 PM
*Deac force pulls the soul crystal toward him*

Deac: Excuse me if I borrow THIS!

*Deac stamps on the soul crystal and the avatars fly out*

Thank heaven! It was getting SOOO boring in there.

Right! Now, who wants to have their remains defiled first!

jokemaster
04-03-2004, 02:52 PM
*With Davin attacking Kvana Greco aims his blaster at K'Warra next. He begins shooting at him*

Kuuki
04-03-2004, 03:43 PM
*Vertmor appears from the darkness using one of his meny dark gifts. He slams Davin into the wall before he could strike, then using his vampiric speed, he runs behind Rwos, stomps onto Rwo's tail and grabing both arms with his left hand, and then stabs Rwos' left most torso with a cris, only going for muscle and not internal organs. Just to provide a nice mental shock.*

Vertmor *very softly* "If you were wondering how sensitive a Vampire's perception is, well if you make the slightest twitch, your insides will be on the floor as soon as you make it... Your friends did a very, very bad thing. Tell them to drop their weapons and cease their hostility, before..."

*Vertmor applys some pressure to Rwos.*

Redwing
04-04-2004, 07:46 PM
((Scar: Rwos' arms are much too large for Vertmor to hold in one hand. Also, Rwos is wearing armor on his front, i.e. evisceration in that matter is impossible because the armor would stop the "cris" from leaving the body via a slashing motion. Of course Vertmor could mess up his insides fairly well, but not scatter his entrails on the floor :p))

*Kvana dodges Davin's attack. A burst of magic from his hand smashes the demonic figure into the ground.

K'Warra flies out of the way of Greco's blaster bolts, then telekinetically knocks the gun from his hands.

Deac smashes the crystal.

The red line around K'Warra disappears as his connection to the ruined Soul Crystal breaks*

K'Warra: You...you fool!

*An electric hole appears in the center of the threads of flame spreading around the room. The Avatars are sucked towards it. A monstrous pair of jaws chomps the two beings up in one bite, and the group sees them dissolve in the translucent maw. A gigantic dragon's head snaps at the air*

K'Warra: Oh well. Spilled milk. Too little, too late, interlopers. He's here.

*Rwos ignites the blade of the sword he holds in his hand. As the blade forms, it bisects Vertmor's left arm and rips into his body*

Kuuki
04-04-2004, 08:29 PM
((Well i coudl have specified that the dagger/cris was a certain type, and that i got an impression that rwos wasnt wearing armour. my mistake, i lose twice :D))

*Davin hits the stone wall, despite his exsisting injuries he regains his posture and glares at Kvana, then the Dragon's head.*

*Vertmor's left arm gets sliced right off above the elbow. He lets go of the cris, leaving it in Rwos, as falls backwards off to Rwo's right. In one moment he pushes Rwo's shoulder to speed up his fall, but still getting hit with the lightsword.

He stands up hissing and growling, with his hand over the calterized wound in his abdomen. If he'd been human, surely he would have died..*

Vertmor "For that Gargolye, you'll have your comings, one of these days."

jokemaster
04-05-2004, 01:39 AM
*Greco quickly picks up his blaster again and shoots at Kvana.*
Greco: Eat bolts.

Deac
04-05-2004, 06:15 PM
*The head begins to phase into the room*

Deac: Oh sh**.

*Deac charges at Vertmor, hoping to help Rwos*

Redwing
04-05-2004, 09:21 PM
((OOS: I meant that Rwos' lightsword went through Vertmor's hand and into his body, not necessarily cut one end of the arm off, but oh well ;)))

*Rwos pulls the weapon out and tosses it aside, grunting in pain. He clutches the wound, crouching on the ground.

One of Greco's bolts hits Kvana, but he manages to deflect the other*

Kvana: You'll pay for that in time, mortal...

*Kvana grabs the book he dropped*

Kvana: You fools. Without the Avatar's power, none of us can control Shunaria...

*Shunaria slithers through the flaming portal, an immense, ethereal, hellish vision exuding insanity and hatred. Its mouth moves, producing no words, but its thoughts echo like explosions in everyone's heads*

<WHO DARES ASSAULT ME>

*The dragon, its frontquarters through the portal, swings its head towards K'Warra*

<YOU.>

Kuuki
04-05-2004, 09:44 PM
*By now Talon had suited himself to stand into the room.*

Talon *To Kvana* "Maybe it might have occured to you that maybe he wasn't ment to be."

*Vertmor sees the charging Deac, and rolls on his back, and fliping Deac with his momentum.*

*Davin stood there and just glared at Talon whom walked up to Shunaria.*

Talon "Who and what are you,..."

*A small pause*

"...Demon."

WH Irvine *puzzled at the situation* 'What now, first a dragon, now him... WAit a minute he looks like...' *looks over at Davin, whom didn't quite look himself at the moment* 'Well maybe not now... But what connection does he have with Davin?'

jokemaster
04-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Greco *to Kvana*: Sorry, all I have right now are credits.

Deac
04-06-2004, 06:04 PM
*Deac stares at the massive dragon. Hammerhead charges and is hurled back*

Deac: Here it comes!

BattleDog
04-06-2004, 09:45 PM
((I'm back, I hope.))

Flax: Turns to face the new threat. Well aren't you ugly?

*Meanwhile outside, through the chaos of battle a double horn blast rings out. The Remains of the routed Northern Army surge forth. 5,000 Carls, armed with swords, axes, maces, clubs and mauls, armoured in chainmale, with shields and helmets. Behind them 2,000 Longbow men and 5,00 Huscarls, the elite of the Norse rush onward towards the enemy. Fully 7,500 men slam into the Vampirical Host.*

*Inside Drage hears the horn faintly and smiles.*

Kuuki
04-06-2004, 09:58 PM
((just to mention BD, that this war also gots WWI stuff :)))

Redwing
04-07-2004, 08:23 AM
*Shunaria sizes up Talon for a moment. Then he lunges at him, jaws gaping.

Rwos clutches his wound on the floor as it rapidly heals.

K'Warra floats above Shunaria, still holding the halves of the Phoenix Gate. His eyes dart, as if he is forming a plan. Kvana watches the entire scene in dismay*

Kuuki
04-07-2004, 03:56 PM
*Talon stands still despite Shunaria's attack. At the last moment he grabs Shunaria's nose and pushes back, applying more leverage by transforming his feet into actual talons and digging into the floor, but still not seen through his robes.*

Talon "I would have figured that it would be hard to strike at you with your natural defences. No matter, going agenst the grain on scale-like skins would prove more successful agenst you..."

Deac
04-07-2004, 04:13 PM
*Deac force leaps onto Shunaria's back an attempts to skewer his lightsabers in. Whilst once does scratch, the other does nothing. He is thrown off. Deac looks into the gaping maw*

Deac: Damn! I'd never beat this thing without the avatar...the avatar? Only one thing for it...

*Deac runs straight toward Shunaria's mouth*

Redwing
04-07-2004, 09:36 PM
((OOS: Keep in mind that Shunaria is neither an entirely physical being or even a dragon anymore. ;)

Scar: Shunaria's head is far too big for Talon to hit his nose - you'd have to have hit his lower jaw. Dammit, I need illustrations or something. :D

Deac: If Deac (the character) gets eaten at this point, he's going to stay eaten until Shunaria gets destroyed - you know that, right? :D))

*Shunaria's form shifts. Talon loses his grip and falls through the creature's not-completely-solid head. Shunaria reforms, but before he can chomp up the demon, Deac's rush distracts him. At the same time, a sword skewers his head from the other direction*

Che`: I've killed gods with this sword. You're only an oversized dragon, Shunaria.

Shunaria: <Wrong. I am no longer a "dragon", no longer "Shunaria".>

*The sword falls out. Shunaria is unharmed*

Shunaria: <You may have killed gods, but I have devoured them. Their power is mine. I have become a devourer of worlds.>

*Shunaria grabs a shocked Che` in his jaws, tilts his head up, and swallows her. Through the dragon's translucent skin, her form can be seen merging with his and disappearing*

Shunaria: <So. You are those the Aeges have sent to stop me? They see their fate coming, then. They know that once I have consumed all mortals, with their gods and their worlds, I shall come for them. They shall be devoured just as everything shall be...>

*Shunaria's head lunges for K'Warra* <Starting with YOU, who condemned me to this!>

K'Warra: *back-pedalling quickly in midair* Deflegrate muri tempi et intervallia!

*A flaming light flares around Shunaria. K'Warra laughs, holding up the halves of the Phoenix Gate amulet. He puts the halves together, and with a glow, they meld seamlessly*

K'Warra: Let's take this elsewhere...shall we? Deflegrate muri tempi et intervallia.

*This time, when K'Warra speaks the incantation, and immense portal of flames appears in the air. K'Warra grabs Elizabeth and Kvana and flies into it, taking the Phoenix Gate. Shunaria is yanked through by flaming threads after him, twisting in the air, howling in rage*

H'lena: Quickly! Before it closes! We have to follow them!

jokemaster
04-07-2004, 10:44 PM
Greco: What the hell have I gotten myself into this time.
*Greco jumped through the portal, blasters ready. *

Kuuki
04-08-2004, 12:07 AM
*Vertmor dives into the portal.*

Talon *smiling* "He's got the quite the additude."

*Talon pulls out a small comm unit.*

Telon "Were leaving."

*over Comm, a woman's voice* "Right, we'll be there momentary."

Telon *with comm off, to the group* "I did bring a few assistents with me."

Davin "Wer ist das Mädchen?"

Talon "I've been patient for five centuries, you'll learn some too."

Davin "You know I'm incapible of it."

WH Irvine "Davin, who the hell is he?"

Talon "None of your business."

*Near the far wall the air ripples as another portal opens, and walking through is Chimeria, shortly three strange looking demons wearing cloaks and blank faces walk though.

Finally a woman with red hair tied in the back, glasses. She like the other demons, held the classic appearence of a demon in human form.

The portal closes behind.*

Talon "What the **** are you waiting for Davin, get in the portal."

Davin "No who the hell is she?"

Talon "Das unborn Kind war, sie ist ihre große, große, großartige Tochter stark."

*Davin gets a shocked look on his face.*

Talon *to his group* "Get in the portal, and make sure you do it in stealth."

*The woman nods and three strange demons lower their heads and chimeria the three along with the woman dissappear. Shortly Five flashes in the portal showing their departure.*

((Deac those three demons are like your character in forgotten, (everyone, his character can controll gravity)))

jokemaster
04-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Greco: Kid, who are these guys?

Kuuki
04-08-2004, 01:07 AM
Davin "My brother and a few demons employed by him."

Deac
04-08-2004, 03:32 PM
[Scar: Well well well. Another crossover?]

*Deac changes direction and leaps through the portal, Hammerhead follows behind*

Hammerhead: Well, really. Damned demonics...

Kuuki
04-08-2004, 04:07 PM
((It was planned :)))

jokemaster
04-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Greco: Ah. What do you say we blow their brains out?

Deac
04-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Xander: What a wierd world this is...

*Telleron and his Elven Warriors burst in, flanked by Koron and several human knights*

Telleron: Victory is at hand!

Aravon: Remain here, warriors, I go on!

*Aravon leaps through the portal after them*

Kuuki
04-08-2004, 11:29 PM
((Deac i didnt intro your character!!! :stick:

if anything Xander died 450-500 years ago (in talon's point of view)
))

Redwing
04-08-2004, 11:49 PM
((OOS: Confused...who is Xander? Where did he come from?))

*On the battlefield, Sertmor's main force, the black-armored army, falters as one the instant K'Warra disappears. Their armor drops and loses its shine as they evaporate into the air, returning to whatever dark place they had been summoned from.*

----------

*Redwing and H'lena grab the others in the group who were incapable of flight and fly through the portal as well*

Rwos: *to the other Blades* Stay or follow if you will. This is something I was summoned to do.

*He quickly scales the tower wall to the appropriate height, and leaps into the portal, opening his wings to guide him...*

-----------

*He emerges over a huge, open field, covered in bright blue grass. In the distance are rolling hills, rising into dark mountains. The others are all there, but K'Warra, Kvana, Elizabeth and Shunaria are nowhere to be seen*

Rwos: This is...it's my home dimension. But different...

H'lena: A different frame of time from yours, even mine. This...isn't good.