PDA

View Full Version : Crisis of the Worlds


Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Kuuki
04-08-2004, 11:11 PM
*Talon whom just arrived analises the area. His pack of demons stood there also attempting to sense or smell where the ones before them went to.*

Talon "Interesting dismension. Jessica, have you determined where they left to?"

Woman demon "No we haven't. This world or dimension, although doesn't prohibit our abilities, holds a different feeling in the air, I can't identify it. You feel it?"

Talon "I do." *To H'lena* "You claim that this is your dimension? If so, is this planet if familar or not."

Redwing
04-08-2004, 11:45 PM
H'lena: This is my home planet. It's called Earth, Terra, whatever. This is the Aether, the Kingdom of the Sky, where I was born. But I don't know where we are. Or even what time we are in, although if I knew how old my brother was at this point I could guess.

A'melie: This is a horrid place...The Force is shrouded to me...and I feel...something stifling is in its place.

H'lena: Well, uh, welcome to the world of magic. Sorry you feel that way.

A'melie: "Magic"? Wasn't the world we just left a "magic" world?

H'lena: Same term, different meanings.

Rwos: Where did Shunaria and K'Warra go?

H'lena: I don't know. I would say K'Warra used the Phoenix Gate, but no portal was created. He's just vanished. I can feel Shunaria, but he's on another plane of reality. Probably trying to find him. By the way...*to the demons* Who are you?

Kuuki
04-09-2004, 12:02 AM
Talon "They answer to me and me alone. I however am Talon, one of your aquintences would know me when I was much younger, five hundred years to be exact. What I do is my business and my business alone, how ever I have yet to deside weither or not if I should fully offer my and my parties services to alongside your parties' abilities and services alike."

*Talon steps closer to H'lena*

Talon "You see not only do I still have further business with Davin, but I also have a nice nasty habit of not allowing creatures to like whom may be powerful enough to threaten my life. I ask you to think about my offer, perhaps together in a more organised party could bring a most favorable outcome."

Redwing
04-09-2004, 12:14 AM
H'lena: I'm not going to be making any "deals" and I don't take kindly to threats. Especially empty ones. I'm plenty powerful enough to end your life, and I just might if you try anything nasty. I want to know what you're doing here, and why you followed us. Davin, if you have anything to put in, now would be a good time...

Kuuki
04-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Davin "I can't say much but he does hold true to that. If he felt threatened from you he'd would have attempted so a while ago. We got quite a history. But the reason why I'm still alive is that he don't see me as a threat. Ans if he did threaten, he'd do it with actions combined with long boring dribble, not "

Talon "Exactly. Infact I would have back at that meeting of the Mrear rulers when I requested Davin's appearence momentarly, the wounds that were inflicted on him, I created. He still has alot to learn despite how far he progressed."

*Talon turns to look at Davin.*

Talon *still talking to H'lena* "Despite anything you might think already, I won't accept an immeadate answer. As for my appearence here will be revealed when I deem nessesary, in which I haven't even disclosed to my party, when I place pieces to a puzzle depecting the reasons I should protray in endevour, I may disclose such."

*Turns to see the group*

"In anycase even if we split ways from here, and I persue to collect information how I saw fit, I wouldn't doubt it would take long for us to meet again. So I take the intitive to ask a simple question: Combine forces, and see to that Shunaria is stoped. Simple as that."

WH Irvine "Where do you get that we're here to stop Shunaria?"

Talon "He did proclaim himself as a 'devourer of worlds', which with your presence, would depict that thats your mission. And perhaps maybe my own to assist."

WH Irvine "With Davin, from your world, being alive and the others here whom either are or claim to come from a different times and dimension, your presence would sudgest such the same."

Talon "My thoughts exactly."

Deac
04-09-2004, 03:46 PM
[OOS: Forget it then]

Deac: Rwos! Where and when the hell are we?!

Kuuki
04-09-2004, 03:55 PM
((Sry I got you hopes up :joy: ))

Redwing
04-10-2004, 05:56 AM
Rwos: My home...in the past...

*He tinkers with his comm* Doesn't work. The Blades here haven't developed the technology yet, then...

H'lena: *to Talon* We were sent to do this. There isn't anything you can do to help. I don't care what you do, but if you get in my way, you'll die. That's all I have to say to you.

Kuuki
04-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Talon "Like I said before, even though I may not have the complete reasons why I should be be performing my tasks, but I believe if I am destined to help, I should. It makes perfectly logical sense."

*Talon turns and starts walking east.*

Talon "I await for you to properly think it over. And oh yes,.." *Turns to look at H'lena.* "If you attempt to strike at me, I may suprise you. I don't die easily..."

*Talon continues on.*

jokemaster
04-10-2004, 03:25 PM
Greco: Strange guy. So, where to now?

Redwing
04-12-2004, 12:16 AM
((OOS: Blag! Damn trojan-ridden LF eating my posts >.<))

H'lena: *Stooping down and examining the ground* Nothing proper to use in a locator spell around here. Nothing but this cintron grass. *She points to the tall bright blue grass growing everywhere*

Rwos: Clans of our people sometimes cultivate this grass, remember? It looks tall enough, and there's mountains close by...*He points in the distance*

H'lena: I don't know about that...if we interact with the inhabitants of this old timeline too much...

Rwos: If we don't find K'Warra before Shunaria this world may be destroyed. What then? We'll have to risk it.

Kuuki
04-12-2004, 01:16 AM
Talon "Jessica, where is the nearest inhabitants?"

*Jessica lowers her head for a moment.*

Jessica "My lord, there is a moderately sized town east-south-east from here, if this sun rises from the east and sets in the west."

Talon "Very well then, we'll do this the usual way. Chimera, we're not too far away from the others and the we're walking with the wind, so did the wind carry any of their words, with your excellent ears?"

Chimera "Nothing important other then we seem to be in their past. Why for?"

*Talon leaps into the air, Jessica uses her mind to controll the three gray 'slave'-demons to lift themselves and Jessica in the air. Chimeria shortly follows.*

Talon "Just incase if we have to figure out weither or not if either Shunuaria attacks the nearest town, or we might have to find insentive. Becuase I'm not sure weither or not if I have to kill shunauria, kill whom summoned them,..."

*A short pause.*

Talon "...Or prevent them from doing such. So now I'll have to deside which to choice when predicting what exactly might the picture on the puzzle would look like when finished."

BattleDog
04-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Flax: I don't like this. No Force probably means no...........*tries to activate his sabre.*..............No Light Sabres.

Drago: Here, take these. *He hands Flax his short sword and buckler (small shield).*

jokemaster
04-15-2004, 08:54 PM
*Greco shot at the ground with his blaster*
Greco: Well, at least these still work.

Redwing
04-15-2004, 09:46 PM
((OOS: Uh...lightsabers don't need the Force to work, because they work in ysalamiri Force-void bubbles.

If you want that to be a specific trait of Flax' weapon, sure, but that won't apply to any other Jedi characters (like A'melie); the only lightsabers that will always be affected would be Sith lightsabers, which would lose their slight edge in combat caused by the Dark Side channeling through their synth-crystals.))

*A'melie activates her lightsaber, but moves it clumsily*

A'melie: My blade works, but I can no longer control it as I could before.

*H'lena waves her hands in the air, swirling them around. A gust of strong wind hits the group, knocking them off balance*

H'lena: *opening her wings* These winds are to carry us into the air. We're going to pay a visit to the natives.

Kuuki
04-15-2004, 09:57 PM
WH Irvine 'No force...'

*WH Irvine pulls out his saber.*

WH Irvine "Hmm,..." 'This saber was created outside normal reality, back in the other dimension.' *Smiles* 'How ironic, and I choosed to be involved in this...' "Well my saber is useless in this dimension, with out the force, it's impossible for me to wield it. Unless if someone with an incredible about of strength."

Deac
04-17-2004, 04:29 PM
*Deac activates his two sabers*

Deac: Seems ok to me.

*Hammerhead swings his blade*

Hammerhead: Still works.

BattleDog
04-18-2004, 07:55 PM
*Flax smacks the pommel of his sabre, something clicks and the blade activates.*

Flax: One of the couplings must have been out of alignment.

*Deactivates sabre.*

((My was that if a sabre needs the Force to be forged it won't work outside the Force. You have a point I was wrong.))

Redwing
04-19-2004, 04:31 AM
((Ah :D))

H'lena: Maybe you should all leave those off, considering it looks like you can't use them for little other than meat cleavers without the Force in this dimension. Don't want to lose a leg, you know.

Kuuki
04-19-2004, 03:10 PM
*The demons land just outside the town, Jessica uses the three demons to warp light around herself, chimera, and the three demons.

Talon, whom retracts his wings, to appear more human, walks into the town.*

((Red your cue.))

Redwing
04-19-2004, 07:36 PM
((Just an FYI Scar, this town isn't where H'lena's about to take the group [once they turn off their lightsabers :D]))

Town

*The three demons are promptly and rudely bumped aside by a group of angry-looking beings marching their way out of the town. Each of the beings looks like the possible result of a mix between a gargoyle, a human, and an elf. They are immensely tall, not one under six-and-a-half-feet. They have no wings or tails, but they are heavily muscular. Their eyes shimmer angrily white. Their skins range in color from gray to green to mauve. Their mouths have fangs, like gargoyles. Their builds and stony coloration make them appear almost like living statues.

One of the female beings, ash-gray in color, turns back, gesturing angrily at the following crowd, made up mostly of humans, with a few elven creatures mixed in, but fronted by a group of heavily armored humans with grim looks.

Gray Woman: *speaking in a language that sounded like gibberish, but the demons listening somehow understand it* >Bastards and progeny of the devils! A pox on you all. Remember this day, for it shall be the last you see of Orka-kind without fire and warhammers in our hands, crushing your skulls!<

*A human guard captain calls back, speaking in a different foreign tongue that the demons still somehow understand* >Begone, spawns of Satan! Be glad we do not slaughter you now like the beasts you are!<

----------

Field

H'lena: Ready? Here we go.

*The wind increases in intensity, until it lifts the group off their feet*

Kuuki
04-19-2004, 09:12 PM
((BTW, red, only Talon is really seen. the other five is well techincally is invisable for the time being.))

Talon "Interesting."

*Talon walks up the right side of the street to hear more.*

Deac
04-22-2004, 07:56 PM
Deac *being lifted*: Woah...my stomach just turned...

*Hammerhead vomits*

Hammerhead: Ogres don't fly where I come from.

Redwing
04-25-2004, 06:49 AM
Town

*The statue-like humanoids storm off. The crowd nervously disperses, and most of the guards leave the scene.

A short, nervous-looking man walks up to Talon*

Man: Well, hello stranger. Haven't seen you around here before...nasty time you picked to visit, it is.

----------

Field

H'lena: Sorry about that. It won't be long...well, too long...

*The wind carries the group higher and higher, in the direction of the mountains. A set of red cliffs at their base come into view, and the wind dips towards them*

Kuuki
04-25-2004, 08:04 PM
Talon "I'm just a traveler. Quite interesting devlopment though. May I ask, what was the cause to what has just conspired?"

((I guess people might just confuse Talon for an Elf, ie: demonic features would throw em off (ears, hieght, etc)))

-------

*Davin was calmusing his wings to maintain balence while afloat.

Irvine also had barely any problems neither, used to travel every now and then in mid air. But the lack of force made him slightly woosy.

During the flight Irvine also sensed some sort of energy building with in himself, he felt slightly afriad due to that the feeling of such energy felt familar, but he couldn't remember when he had felt it before...*

Redwing
04-26-2004, 02:03 AM
((OOS: How does Talon currently look, anyway?))

Cliffs

*The wind deposits the group on a red-soiled plateau and dies down*

Rwos: I don't see anyone.

*Just as he says that, a brown-skinned gargoyle in black armor studden with red crystals emerges from the rocks, a long spear in hand*

Gargoyle: Strangers! What brings you to this place?

Kuuki
04-26-2004, 02:57 PM
((Ack, I wish i could draw ^_^;

Well he's tall 6'2", got pointed ears, long dark hair.

Hmm

better yet to explain liek this:
Pic of Sasshuomaru (http://www.animechains.org/~iyworld/iyimage/sesshomaru/fluffy_019.jpg)

Lose the hair for darker sorter hair (shorter meaning not as long as this (http://www.animechains.org/~iyworld/iyimage/sesshomaru/fluffy_028.jpg))
Lose the cresant moon, the robes, and give him a more simpler set. (not lke he'd have a tee shirt and a pair of jens under a cloak *heh*, more like a whitish Trench coat like robe, which is long enough to touch the ground, over rather baggy pants (like Sasshoumaru's, but a little tighter), he doesn't need shoes, a shirt, agian rather loose, it usualy covers a sort of personal armour that he someitmes wears.)

Anti-Anti-Kevlar round
sharp object (Knife ment for, but is adapted for minor protection agenst most sword types)
Equiped with anti-energytype shielding (it'll take two shots before its useless.

He also has four swords (most of the time is covered by the trench);
Ichimonji (A powerful katana where it automatically changes its elemental property from holy to darkness depending on the opponent),

Calabolg (Davin's silver hibred broadsword-katana (curved like a katana, but wide. Almost like a scimtar, but the blade remains as wide through the length of the blade.) which is re-enforced with steel and ruins. The handle has been made to channel a demon's elemental property through the made itself, making it more powerful, and more of a true 'extention' of one's self)

The Nameless (Talon's personaly forged longsword, where the actual blade porton of the steal slightly oscillates (giving it a wavy design on the sides of the steel (not like a flamberge where the whole blade is oscillating, just where the cutting part is made on both sides (ie the middle where it is flat))), the sword was also had its blade re-enforced with a diamond coating. Besides the cutting power of the blade, it was also ment to 'curse' whom ever had been cut by it, almsot poisoning the wounded, slowing him/her down.)
And a Cyrstal Light saber (Little anyone knows how he obtained such weapon, he carries it like it he uses it along with his other swords...)

))

Deac
04-26-2004, 06:44 PM
Deac: Rwos! You'd best do the talking!

Redwing
04-29-2004, 03:54 AM
((sorry bout this, will post tomorrow ^^;; *ducks Scar's cattle prod*))

Kuuki
04-29-2004, 09:33 AM
((Ah ha! forgot about using that bugger!

*Bzzzzzzzzt!!*))

Redwing
04-29-2004, 04:42 PM
Rwos: We are travellers from a distant place, seeking to stop a great threat that wishes to ravage these lands. We respectfully request an audience with your Nalas.

Gargoyle: Our Nalas already expect visitors, but you are not they. How do we know you are not spies from our enemies?

H'lena: Should not it be the job of the Nalas to judge us?

Gargoyle: So they shall, then. *He utters a birdlike call through his teeth. Other gargoyles clad in similar armor with differently colored crystal studs emerge from the rocks and surround the group*

Gargoyle: Come, follow me.

*He starts off towards the mountain*

----------

Town

Man: You saw the Orka? They came here to negotiate. But Bastern and Lord Derk wouldn't even listen to them. Just ran them out of town...guess you saw that part, eh...I don't know about you, but I'm getting my tail out of this settlement within the week, while I still can. My advice to you is to do the same. ...What brings you here in the first place, anyway? Business? Trading? Come to view the Arc of King Veldimos?

Kuuki
04-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Talon "I'm here on personal business. And as for those men whom you called Bastern and that Lord Derk, from the looks of things here I have nothing to fear. But keep that to yourself. How ever I have to admit I am from quite a remore place from here, who would this King Veldiemoss? And also what of this Arc you spoke of?"

((spelt wrong on purpose))

----

Davin 'What's H'lena getting me into...'

Deac
04-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Hammerhead: Mr Rwos, please, can you tell us what these terms mean?

Redwing
04-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Rwos: *low voice* The Nalas are a group of sorcerers that hold high status in gargoyle clans such as these. We can only hope they're friendly. *even lower* Or we may have a messy fight on our hands.

----------

Man: *gawking* You've never heard of the Arc of King Veldimos? You certainly are from lands most remote. For fifty years the Arc of King Veldimos - with which he single-handedly wiped out an army vast as the Wekeji Desert, leveled the Goron mountains, and slew the Charkran of Brandlebock - has been kept for pilgrims' viewing on display in the Arc Musea, the high building in the center of our town. The Arc Musea is the final resting place of the great King Veldimos. Between us two...I wish that the great King Veldimos had died in a more...accessible place. We are the only Tira Major settlement within a hundredwalk, and we are between the territories of the Getha of the Neffer-Red Cliffs on one side, and the Orka Ironstones on the other. So you can imagine the problems we've had! If we weren't the keepers of the Arc we would have been overrun or driven out long ago. Now that Bastern and Lord Derk have angered the Orka, however, I fear we are doomed...

Kuuki
05-01-2004, 04:28 PM
Talon "Pity. The only assistence I could give is of advice, if you truely fear for your lives, you may have to consider finding a way to find someone to represent the civilians of this town to ask those behind the conflict that if it could remain such where the bystander wouldn't possess such fear of death."

---

*Davin hears Rwos' comments, in responce, he calmly crosses his arms in wait, while secretly placing his hand near te handle of the Calablog.*

Redwing
05-02-2004, 09:34 PM
*The group is lead a ways through small rock canyons until they reach a vast cliff-face honeycombed with structures that were unmistakeably houses. Gargoyles were everywhere, gliding along the cliff-face, climbing up and down it, or walking along the open corridors against the cliff-face everything was built against, except for a small cluster of buildings lining the base of the cliff on the ground.*

Gargoyle: Welcome to the cliff-city of Neffer. Our Nalas are waiting.

*He leads the group to a large, glittering structure among the buildings at the base of the cliff. It appeared to be a large tent, made immobile by great lines of crystals growing in beautiful patterns all over its surface. Unlike the crushed crystals in the armor the gargoyles wore, these were tall and untouched.

A'melie: So...your people must like these crystals, then...

H'lena: Yes.

Gargoyle: You may enter. *He pulls aside one of the tent-flaps and motions inwards* You must not keep them waiting.

*In the dark, eerily lit interior of the tent, gargoyles in long robes of animal skins sit cross-legged in a large circle along the sides of the tent. The one at the far end stands as the group enters. She wears a large headdress*

Headdressed Gargoyle: Tell your names and your business here, strangers.

----------

Man: Surely you jest, stranger! Lord Derk is the appointed keeper and protector of the Arc of King Veldimos, and Bastern is captain of the guard. I would certainly not want to be the one who tried to overthrow Lord Derk when the next Weilder of the Arc shows up in Tercutta Musea looking for it! No, it is better just to leave, and if the Orka slaughter whoever stays and take the Arc, let the Weilder's wrath fall on them.

Kuuki
05-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Talon "Very well, it twas your choice to not yield my advice. Pity. Farewell then, and if destiny choices that if you were to die by the hands of those willing to take such, mayb eit be swift enough for the pain to be momentary."

*Talon begins walking away toward the inner town, he puts a hand on his comm, about to talk into the small microphone in his collar along with the small earpiece.*

((if the man wants to say one last thing))

-----

*Davin calmy waits for the others to speak first*

Deac
05-03-2004, 11:20 AM
Deac: I am Deac Starkiller. We have travelled here from another plane seeking a great evil.

Hammerhead: I am Humphrey Hammerhead, Warrior and Prophet of Thorg.

jokemaster
05-03-2004, 04:53 PM
Greco: Seth Greco, aquirer of special goods.

Kuuki
05-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Davin "The name is Davin."

Redwing
05-06-2004, 07:43 PM
((OOS: BD, Scar? :xp: ))

Neffer

A'melie: I am A'melie, a Jedi of the Twi'lek.

Rwos: I am Termand Rwos, of the Blades.

Trael: I am called Trael Cean'R; I am a diplomatic intercessor.

H'lena: I am called H'lena. I am a mage, as I'm sure you already know. Our business here is to request your help.

----------

Town

Man: *to Talon's back, in a rude tone* Then good day to you too, stranger!

*Talon passes along Tercutta Musea's unpaved streets, passing between buildings, mostly built of dull yellow stone, as he heads towards the inner city. Everyone is quaintly dressed, wearing assortments of robes. Half the passerbys were long-robed dusty travelers, and the other half short-robed and wearing brighter colors. There were guards at almost ever corner, as well, in sets of threes. The buildings and outdoor business clump closer together as they approach the center of the city, a black building twice the size of any other around it, rectangular in shape and overly decorated. The Arc Musea*

Kuuki
05-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Talon *softly into comm* "I will be visiting this Arc Musea. How ever I do sense the scent of the Vampires that I have encountered before they fled into this dimension. Don't be too far, I don't know extent of their abilities."

---------

*Davin kept his hand consealed touching the handle of his sword, although he looked calm, he was alert keeping a watchful eye on his surroundings, he had the distinct impression that the gargolyes obsurving him. Wasn't sure if they were curious, or threatened by him or the group in whole.*

((Red, you told me that they didnt reconise what species he was over AIM, so I'm jsut letting him have a little sixth sense deal here))

Redwing
05-10-2004, 03:24 PM
((OOS: But that goes for everyone here who isn't a human or a gargoyle >.>

I guess BD isn't going to be introducing his character(s?) :p)))

Neffer

Headdressed Gargoyle: Seeking our help? It has long been prophecied that strangers would come to our lands around this era. The prophecies also state that we must kill them swiftly and at all costs. You do not fit the description or number of these strangers, or you would already be dead. You could be fooling us as to your natures however. Why should we hear your request for help?

Kuuki
05-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Davin "Maybe becuase there is more then one group that entered this era, and the one's you prophecied that should be killed are the one's we're also hunting down."

Deac
05-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Deac: How'd you like your world to be devoured by Shunaria?

Redwing
05-12-2004, 10:21 PM
((Sorry for the lack of posting, I've been a bit busy with school, job-hunting and webcomicking ^^;;))

Gargoyle: *looking at Deac* Shunaria? Who is this Shunaria? Explain yourself.

Kuuki
05-12-2004, 11:02 PM
WH Irvine *smartly cutting in fast* "Just a very large powerful dragon whom seemed to have absorbed two powerful spirits, enabling it to become far more powerful then it was, which we are in pursuit of. Not only that a group of individuals whom allowed it to occur..."

Deac
05-13-2004, 01:13 PM
Deac: I thought the legend originated from this world....

Redwing
05-13-2004, 05:16 PM
Gargoyle: The prophesies do not say whether the strangers would come from this world or from another. We do not know of this dragon Shunaria. Our prophesies do not speak of a dragon.

H'lena: Shunaria is an Old One. Through terrible magic he has been transformed into a devouring force. We wish to destroy him before he devours all. But we cannot find him with our resources at the moment. I request that you help us prepare the spells and provide materials necessary to find the Old One. We will give whatever compensation you ask, save our lifes and limbs.

Gargoyle: We did not grant you the right to give us this request, but because you are strangers we will ignore your insolence this time. Return in one day. Then we will tell you our decision. *The gargoyle in the headdress bows. The other gargoyles avert their eyes away from the group almost as one*

Rwos: In a day you might be---

H'lena: *undertone* No, Rwos. It's useless to argue. They're through.

*She steps out of the tent. The guards move aside to let them pass*

Kuuki
05-13-2004, 09:54 PM
Davin *walking out* "So what the hell are we going to do in a day?"

WH Irvine *catching up* "You're not a very patient person aren't you?"

Davin "Well maybe I've lived a life when such things is a luxery, going on long trips as fast as possible on a whim that maybe the supposed tyrant you've been charged to kill is even there. And where those whom you had closest to you taken away far too quickly for you to brace yourself for such... This reencarnated existence for me now is no different, again going after someone or something on a whim with little knowledge what we're up agenst, obtaining intel along the way. It's pathetic."

WH Irvine 'Never seen him talk like that yet, he's definately annoyed at something.'

------

*town, ((where at red))*

*Vertmor peers out of a window through dark curtains, the wing blowing in. Standing there still minus an arm.*

Vertmor "Kvana. We were followed,.. That being that had the gall to show himself at the last moments before we left is in the town..."

Deac
05-14-2004, 12:34 PM
Deac: Well, uh...what do you do for fun in this dimension?

BattleDog
05-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Drago: Any Wild Boar? All I need is a horse.

Flax: I haven't been Boar hunting since I left Agamar.

jokemaster
05-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Greco: I could go for some hunting.

Redwing
05-14-2004, 08:56 PM
A'melie: Isn't there anything else we can do?

H'lena: Yeah. Try another town. There's at least three settlements in this area. One of the other two are orkish. The other is human-dominant, but mixed. We've got a better chance to get help there, though I don't sense much magic. They might not have anything we can use to find Shunaria, but who knows, maybe you can find a horse.

*She calls up the wind again*

Rwos: We've been delayed far too much. If Shunaria---

H'lena: He'll be looking for K'Warra. K'Warra is good at hiding. Until he decides to reveal himself - which he will - Shunaria won't be a danger.

Trael: Perhaps investigating the human village will reveal clues as to what K'Warra came here looking for.

Rwos: Unless he chose this destination at random.

H'lena: Possible, but I don't think so.

*The wind lifts the group into the air, rapidly carrying them back through the mountaintops, and deposits them in a different place in the blue field. About a mile in the distance, the town can be seen. Next to the group, a large signpost is marked in runes. H'lena reads it*

H'lena: "Tercutta Musea". That's Common for...

Rwos: "Unworthy House". Interesting name.

H'lena: Let's go. Let's try to slip in without attracting too much attention...

Kuuki
05-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Davin "Fine with me."

*Davin lowers his head, grits his teeth in pain as he retracts his wings...*

Davin *smelling the air* "Hmm. It seems like Talon's already have the start on us."

------
*Tercutta Musea*

*Talon looks up at the highth of the Arc. He walks more towards the enterence.*

Talon 'The scent of Vampire blood is in the air. They are not too far now...'

Deac
05-15-2004, 01:14 PM
Deac: Sure. It's your universe....

Redwing
05-17-2004, 12:58 AM
*The group walks into the town, avoiding the main gates.*

H'lena: Talon is here? Hm...

*Yapping dogs and other unidentifiable creatures run from the group as they walk through dusty side streets. No sentient life seems to be around. Then a scream cuts the air*

----------

*Kvana paces in the dark room. K'Warra and Elizabeth are nowhere to be seen.*

Kvana: K'Warra brought us here. He has a plan. It is his universe...as it once was my ancestors', long ago. My race of vampires migrated from here. We have successfully hidden from Shunaria thanks to his help, so I am willing to trust him a little longer.

Kuuki
05-17-2004, 06:25 PM
Vertmor "I have no doubt that it is his show, but must we stay in this pathetic town? Seems that our new enemies are gaining footage on our position once again with that human looking creature whom attacked Shunaria, is out side. I am curious about him however, such as why did he wait til the last moments to reveal himself? And if he does have power, how deep does it go, maybe it might be useful?"

Redwing
05-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Kvana: Unlikely. He is only an altered human. What disturbs me is the human with the weapon that spat red fire. There was nothing magic about him nor the weapon. Man's technology is not capable of what he had. Perhaps it was some other power we do not yet understand...in any case, I do not like it.

Kuuki
05-17-2004, 06:43 PM
Vertmor "Red fire!? Surely you have must have been mistaken, I had not seen such trickery and I was there. Speaking of which, I am in need of a new arm, tonight shall we go hunting?"

Redwing
05-26-2004, 01:28 AM
House

Kvana: Yes. The sun sets soon.

----------

Alleys

A'melie: Did you hear that?

*Loud barking follows the scream*

----------

Arc Musea

*A man in flowing robes notices Talon as he walks to the Arc Musea's entrance*

Man: Welcome...er...pilgrim. Here to see the Arc of King Veldimos?

Kuuki
05-26-2004, 09:16 AM
*Talon looks up at the hieght of the Ark, then looks at the robed man.*

Talon "Yes. I've heard it from some town folk it was quite an admiration for them to have a former king to have for his final resting place, dispite the troubles that occur in this day in age with the non humans."

Deac
05-26-2004, 09:21 AM
Hammerhead: I don't think that's a good sound. Let's go!

*He runs toward the source of the disturbance*

Redwing
05-30-2004, 01:29 AM
Alleys

*The others follow Hammerhead. They round several corners to view an unusual scene.

A small, trembling girl is surrounded by a ring of wild, ragged, barking dogs. The dogs are not attacking her, however. The dogs face outwards, as if to protect the girl. Outside their circle, two large creatures with snake-like leathery green-and-yellow bodies, devilish red eyes, and large iron-colored beaks screech at the dogs and the girl.

A'melie, instantly appraising the situation, lashes out with her lightsaber at the beaked snakes. Unfortunately, without the Force she stumbles and her lightsaber misses, glancing off a snake's leathery flesh. The "snake" screeches, turns to her and lashes out with its serrated beak*

----------

Arc Musea

Man: Yes, I'm sure. In honor of the king's memory, would you like to give a donation to the Arc Musea for the privilege of viewing the Arc of King Veldimos?

Kuuki
06-01-2004, 03:15 PM
*Arc Musea*

Talon 'Pity I haven't managed to collect some currency that these people use...' "I..."

--------

*Alley*

*Davin charges up and flips out his sawed-off, he pushes A'melie out of the way and with a loud 'boom' of the rifle, shoots the 'Snake' in the torso. Immeadately after he cockly flips the gun using its own recoil to recock it, and fires again, flips the rifle once more.

Davin now aiming at the other 'Snake' holds the rifle more properly, and fires three shots at it one after another, a shot, a lightning fast reload, then another shot just as fast.

Then to finish it off, he recocked the rifle once more in the same reckless fasion as the first two shots, rests the rifle on his left elbow and shoots the first 'Snake' a thrid time.

He goes into his trenchcoat and begins reloading his weapon, looking at the girl.

Til then Davin never quite shown his 'true colors'*

------------

*Arc Musea*

*Talon heard the gun shots.*

Talon *softly to himself* "Just how I remembered him, reckless and thoughtless, he's alerted the entire town now, if not what ever lurks these fields for miles..."

Redwing
06-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Arc Musea

Man: *looking impatient* You have brought something, right? This is a service to the faithful...it's necessary that everyone who enters brings some sort of donation or gift. Come back when you can pay up.

----------

Alley

*The wounded "snakes" shriek at Davin. The nearest one, which looks the most badly injured, shrieks at him and lunges. Then it slows its motion, as if caught in a time warp. H'lena is holding her hand out at it. Its shriek distorts. Then Rwos lops off its head.

The other snake falls as H'lena directs her hand towards it. A streak of light flashes at its head, and it stops moving.

The dogs growl at the group*

Kuuki
06-02-2004, 05:33 PM
*Talon turns back at the man*

Talon "Appologies, where has my manners gone today?"

*Talon pulls from his cloak a sheathed sword, he removes the sheathe to show an old rusted long sword with a slight curve in it, dispite what condition it was in, Talon looks at the blade with a sort of stare anyone would give to a cherished object, the type one would never want to ever part with such.

He removes it all the way showing it in the sun, keeping the look about himself. Shortly he sheathes it again and rolls the strap of the sheathe around it, then offers it to the man.*

Talon "I plan to be in town for a day if not more, if you do not mind if you could accept this as a deposit, when I aquire a more proper donation, I shall return."

----------

*Davin cocks his rifle, and looks at the wolves*

Davin "If those didn't scare me, what thinks that you would?"

Deac
06-03-2004, 06:23 PM
Deac: I hate dogs...

*Ignites sabers*

That's it...nice doggies...

Kuuki
06-03-2004, 07:22 PM
WH Irvine "I don't think we should show aggression towards those wolves. They're just protecting the girl fromt he looks of it...."

Redwing
06-03-2004, 11:24 PM
H'lena: *to the girl* It's all right. We won't hurt you. Why are you out wandering by yourself?

*The girl looks with wide, frightened eyes at the group and makes no answer. The dogs growl more*

H'lena: Well? Come, let me take you to your mother. We---

*The girl bursts into tears at the word "mother".*

H'lena: Is there something wrong with your mother? Your parents? Is that why you're here?

*The girl doesn't answer, but keeps crying. H'lena turns to the others*

H'lena: She's half-starved. She must've been wandering round the back alleys for days. The dogs could've kept strangers and other animals away, but they couldn't feed her. Any of you have any food?

Kuuki
06-04-2004, 09:02 AM
*Irvine's stomach growls.*

Davin "I only have a canteen of water."

BattleDog
06-04-2004, 04:39 PM
*Flax checks his pack and pulls out some survival rations. Here opens the packet and hands it to H'Lena.*

Flax: Give her this, it doesn't taste great but its edible.

Redwing
06-05-2004, 07:43 PM
*H'lena takes the rations and slowly moves towards the girl, who is sitting on the muddy ground now, crying*

H'lena: You're hungry. Here, take this.

*She passes through the circle of dogs. They bristle and growl low in their throats but do not attack. The girl accepts the food and eats it quickly, seeming half-starved. H'lena waves her hand and concentrates, and water comes slowly up from the ground, as if extracting itself from the ground, seeming to be a living thing, a flowing amorphous amoeba. H'lena forms it into a cup-shape of shimmering glass. The girl looks wide-eyed at it, then abruptly starts babbling in a completely alien language. Only Rwos and H'lena appeared to understand it*

Rwos: She's speaking Tiran Common, but she doesn't have a translator, so you can't understand. She thinks H'lena is a friend of her mother's. Apparently her mother is a wizard as well. She's been...imprisoned, apparently...

H'lena: *to the girl* Yes, we've come to help. We'll help you get your mother back, alright? Just lead me to where she is.

*The girl, still sniffling, gets up, still chewing on the rations. The dogs back away, still bristling but responding to the girl's diminishing fear with diminishing aggression*

Kuuki
06-09-2004, 12:13 AM
Irvine "Who imprisoned her?"

Davin *whom had holistered his rifle* "It doesn't matter much, she seen to had have received help"

Redwing
06-10-2004, 01:25 AM
H'lena: Who knows? Though arresting the parent and leaving the daughter to wander about dangerous back alleys isn't a good sign.*

*The girl runs off, although not before taking the magic cup. Shortly, she and her followers arrive at a tall, square building with an unusual number of men and women in armor standing or walking about nearby. The girl points from around a corner at the building and chatters in the alien language. An armored man sees her*

Man: *to a companion* Lucar, it's that vagrant girl again!

Lucar: Probably back to cry for her mother some more. Get rid of her before she causes a ruckus.

*The man walks over to the girl with a nasty expression, then notices the group*

Kuuki
06-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Davin *giving a even nastier expression* "You better just turn around, and ignore we were ever here."

BattleDog
06-11-2004, 07:07 PM
*Flax steps foward, infront of Davin.*

Flax: She's doing you no harm, just leave her be.

Redwing
06-12-2004, 02:22 AM
Man: *sizing up the group* And who do you think you are to order me around, outlanders?

Kuuki
06-12-2004, 10:39 AM
Davin "Someone whom even if you all could get the upper hand of us, that we'd take out far meny more of you then the few of us..."

Redwing
06-12-2004, 12:28 PM
Town

Man: Ohh, so it's like that, then? Maybe you'll change your tone after a few moons in the town prison! *He draws his weapon*

H'lena: *under her breath* Don't be an idiot, Davin. We don't want any unnecessary trouble. *to the man* That won't be necessary. We're just trying to find this girl's mother.

Man: What? Oh, well, you won't be finding her. She's been taken into Esgate, and she won't be leaving for a long time.

H'lena: What is Esgate? Where can we find it?

Man: The magic prison, of course! She was caught practicing wizardry...in the town square, no less!

Rwos: How do we get to Esgate?

*The man throws back his head and laughs* Right through the sherrif's doors, outlanders! *pointing at the square building* If you like, I can give you a personal tour right now! Ha ha ha!

----------

Arc Musea

Man: *looking at Talon's offering* An old, rusty sword? Surely you jest...

Kuuki
06-12-2004, 01:57 PM
*Talon smiles*

Talon "With these types of swords to become worn after wear and constant useage is impossible. Swords like these, to become worn, its due to them not being used. This sword is very powerful, granted whom wields it is of a certain type of individual, and with that the sword restores itself."

"How ever there is a second purpose to this, with the sword in this state it is dormant, in a matter of speaking, think of it as regenerating it's poetental."

Redwing
06-15-2004, 01:05 AM
Arc Musea

*The man laughs in disbelief* Enough of your comedy! Begone, stranger. Come back when you have an offering. In truth, I would like to let you pass for your marvelous jests alone. However, I value my post too much to give charity to poor bards. Ply your entertainment skills on the passerbys on the town streets, and return with coin of the realm to give the Arc Musea, if you still desire to see it.

Kuuki
06-15-2004, 10:21 AM
Talon "Very well then, why should I allow a simple minded human to posess such a dangerous weapon."

*Arcs of energy begin to arc from Talon's right hand, down to the tips of his fingers, which coil around each and innocently arc to another finger every now and then.

With his left hand holing on to the seathe, Talon grabs the hilt of the sword with his right hand and pulls the sword out.*

Talon "Perhaps a demonstration is in order?"

*Talon takes a few steps back, then when he notices that no one is near, and preferably watching, he pulls the sword from the sheathe and brings it to his side, the energy arcing from his fingers had chained up the blade to the very tip, then in the same motion brings it back up so that its completely horizontal about a foot from his face...

The rust on the sword began to fade as the restoring metal of the blade began to glow a yellow. When the rust had been finaly disapated the energy stops chaining upt he blade, but the blade itself retained the glow. The reflection of the robed man clearly in the blade.*

Talon "The name of the blade is 'The Caladblog', it was once my brother's sword when he died wielding it meny centuries ago, it has not been used since, hence the sword going into it's dormant state."

Redwing
06-15-2004, 12:22 PM
((Scar, it's the center of the town and the main 'tourist' (pilgrim) attraction. There are people everywhere.))

Kuuki
06-15-2004, 01:57 PM
((Good then a public display is common))

BattleDog
06-15-2004, 06:24 PM
*Another pilgrim, further down the line calls out.*

Pilgrim: Get you gone, we don't want you wizidry here!

Kuuki
06-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Talon "Did I hear someone call out that this was wizardry?"

*Talon sheathes the sword*

Talon "Bunch of pathetic closed minded fools all the like of ya!"

*Talon begins to walk back down the street, but he smells the scent of te Vampire's nearby...

He then proceeds down the street, towards the nearest alleyway on the same side of the street where the Vampire's hide-away is...*

Redwing
06-16-2004, 02:10 AM
Outside the Jail

H'lena: Why did you arrest this girl's mother for 'practicing wizardry'? Your weapons, equipment, and armor all have enchantments on them. Surely wizardry was involved there.

Man: Don't question the law if you know what's good for you, outlander. The public practice of wizardry is not allowed in Arc Musea. Only those who guard the King's resting place and his Arc are allowed to use active magic here. But we're not crusaders...enchanted objects are frowned upon but allowed within reason. You don't see us confiscating everyone's translator jewels, do you?

H'lena: If the law here is so reasonable, why do you take children's mothers and leave them to wander the streets alone?

Man: That girl's a wizard herself! Let the alley cats and dogs protect her! Now enough questions, or I'll see you in a pillory for a week! *He turns and walks off, a baleful eye still on the group*

H'lena: *quietly, to the others* What do you think we should do?

Kuuki
06-16-2004, 10:01 AM
WH Irvine *whom had remained quiet* "I say this with sympathy for the child, but is it truely our motive here to even get envolved?"

BattleDog
06-16-2004, 07:09 PM
Flax: I think for the moment this child is our responsibility. It would be a bit stupid to interfere before we really know whats going on.

Redwing
06-18-2004, 12:59 AM
H'lena: The situation here is very unusual.

Rwos: Not really. Simple, only the powerful are allowed the benefits of magic, and use their monopoly to keep their power. Classic magocracry.

H'lena: It's not that. Can't you sense it? There's magic everywhere here. Too much ambient magic to be natural in a place that doesn't allow wizardry. In fact, now that I think about it...even without using a spell to check, I can sense a huge, unstable magic center located about...

*She turns and points* There.

*Following the direction of her finger, the black rectangle of the Arc Musea looms above the dull yellow buildings surrounding it*

H'lena: I think I know what K'Warra's come here for...

K'Warra: Too right.

*The figure of a tall human man steps out of the shadows, with K'Warra's sneering grin on his face*

K'Warra: Now, now. Before you all think about doing something stupid, I should direct your attention to the object in my right hand.

*He holds up an object that looks like a palm-sized, pyramidal five-pointed star, made of stone and carved with runes*

H'lena: It's...

Trael: It's a bomb.

Deac
06-18-2004, 09:22 AM
Deac: Is this the kind of bomb you can defuse?

Hammerhead: I have some experience with explosives chaps...but not of that kind...

Kuuki
06-18-2004, 10:59 AM
((I thought K'warra was a gargolye))

Vertmor "Kvana? Did you see that what he did with that sword? weapons that I've seen aren't equal in caliber, such as that sword. What sort of individuals are we going to be upagenst?"


----------

*alleyway*

*Talon's head becomes a bit heavy all of a sudden, almost like he nods off, but wakes up agian. but has his head tilted forward, letting his hair fall in front of his face.*

Talon "<Come all this way to threaten me with a little trincket? Go ahead, blow us all up. I'm willing to bet that if that does go off if you have to, you're set that up to only blast hard enough so that you can live through it, right? Not everyone here is a frail human I remind you...>"

WH Irvine "Explain your visit K'warra."

Redwing
06-18-2004, 12:42 PM
((OOS: K'Warra is a gargoyle. It's a glamour (magic disguise). ;)))

House

Kvana: I am a mage. I do not fear steel, even steel such as this. Besides, we have K'Warra...and Elizabeth, wherever K'Warra's taken her...

----------

Outside the Jail

K'Warra: Magic bomb, actually. All I do is give this a squeeze, and we all die, including me. The difference is that I'll come back. You won't. But I didn't come here to kill you. Rather, I have a proposition. Willing to listen?

Kuuki
06-18-2004, 09:30 PM
Vertmor "Forget about it then... But that didn't feel like a mortal weapon. Even our swords, or other weapons have has some point been crafted, or helped to be crafted by mortals, even if turned mortals, just to keep their methods."

*Vertmor stops, shakes his head*

Vertmor "Appologies, under Vorador, he kept things conservitive..."

*The door bursts open, on the otherside, Talon.

Talon casualy walks a few steps in, then draws his Ichimonji.

((The sword he has that changes its own elemental property to the opposite of its enemy's, to negate))

He points it at the two vampires, then twists it 90 degrees, the sword reacts by the lgith around it turnign into a black arua, the light from it is absorbed into the blade, which glows into a white hot phosphorus, the only thign that can bee seen inside the aura, rather the holy aura.*

Talon "I have an idea, give me a reason not to kill you, and I might spare you..."

----------

*Davin growls like an animal*

WH Irvine "Down boy.. K'Warra, let's just get this over with."

BattleDog
06-21-2004, 04:06 PM
*Drago steps foward.*

Drago: You're not the only one who will come back, Gargoyle. Kill them and I will hunt you down, cut off your head and bury it in sulpher, so that every day you'll have your eyes burnt out. I'll take your body, chain it to a rock and let the buzzerds feed on your inards.

Redwing
06-22-2004, 01:14 PM
K'Warra: Oh hush. You know it doesn't work that way. I don't have the same immortality as you. I die like everyone else, I just keep coming back. By the way, wouldn't blowing you to smithereens count as separating your head from your body? Or have things changed for you? I know you're all from different times. I don't know how you did it, but I can sense it. My dear clan sister, for example...

H'lena: That's enough. What exactly are you trying to offer?

K'Warra: I thought you would've figured that out by now. I came here to use the Arc of Veldimos, housed in the black structure in the town square, to kill Shunaria. But I can't get it alone, and none of you know how to use it. Why don't we help each other out?

----------

*Kvana throws up a magic shield with a spell*

Kvana: Who in seven hells are you?

Kuuki
06-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Talon "My name is Talon."

Vertmor *Whom is partaly being repelled by the sword* "He doesn't carry the scent of any mortal I have seen."

*Talon takes a few steps forward*

Talon "Thats right, I'm not a mortal. I am a demon."

*Talon's eyes turn red, as he forces his wingspan to re-emerge.*

--------

WH Irvine "Well if thats what can kill Shunaria, then why don't we take it, and find a way for ourselves to kill it."

Redwing
06-22-2004, 06:55 PM
K'Warra: My dear boy, you haven't a clue how to use the Arc. I can tell by the look on your face that not even you, H'lena, even with the sorcerous power you've gained in your true timeline, know what it really is.

----------

Kvana: *drawing a carved metal stick out of his robes* Magic circle, protect me and my companion against this power.

*A glowing, flat circle of ornate, illegible script forms on the floor around Kvana's feet. It expands to contain Vertmor within its perimeter as well. Vertmor and Kvana cease to be affected by the sword's aura*

Kvana: We will not be threatened by you, beast.



edited for double negatives

Kuuki
06-23-2004, 12:22 AM
*The aura on Talon's sword dimishes as the protective barrier is created.

Talon sheathes the sword then draws 'The Nameless', the 5 foot diamond coated silver longsword, with its own demonic powers.*

Talon "Beast? Don't patronise me, haven't you smelt yoursleves lately? Living, if that what you call it, night to night feeding on the blood of meny, if a beast I am, then is to you a ravenous bunch of animals."

Deac
06-23-2004, 06:26 AM
Deac: I guess you've a point. But do we really trust you with something powerful enough to kill Shunaria?

Hammerhead: We may not have a choice, dear boy...

Redwing
06-25-2004, 05:52 AM
Kvana: Then, beast to beast: be careful of the viper you try to trample. If you have nothing else to say, we're leaving.

----------

H'lena: What about your...friends?

K'Warra: *smirking* Friends? Did you really believe I would befriend someone who enslaved someone I...well, you know...who thought they could enslave me? Sure, they might think so. They're idiots. Especially Kvana, thinking he could control Elizabeth forever...and especially that I would let him.

H'lena: Then why did you bring them with you?

K'Warra: Well. They could still come in handy. Why should I throw away two valuable sources of help, just because I don't like them?

A'melie: And what about Elizabeth?

*K'Warra only smiles*

H'lena: K'Warra, a word of advice from someone who's lived much longer than you - don't mistake brazenness for cleverness. Be careful what you mess around with. Stab us in the back, and you can expect us to stab back. And don't think for a moment that we'll let you keep the Arc once everything is all said and done. I shouldn't have to say that. You know me well enough.

K'Warra: *shrugging it off* So you'll help?

H'lena: Obviously. *To the others* Unless we have any objections?

Deac
06-25-2004, 06:22 AM
Hammerhead: What does the Arc actually do?

Kuuki
06-25-2004, 10:36 AM
Talon "I'd say the same. By the way you'd have to drop your protective barrier before you can leave..."

Redwing
06-27-2004, 04:33 PM
K'Warra: The Arc of Veldimos is a mystery to most historians, and rumored to be one of the most powerful items ever created in the Kingdom of the Sky. I was present at its destruction...three hundred years in the future. That's why I used the Phoenix Gate to bring me here...just before the next bearer of the Arc shows up, when its power is peaking again. You want to know what it actually does? Let me put it this way. The last bearer used it to level mountains, and wipe out armies. No magic can protect against the Arc's power, not even Shunaria's.

Rwos: And you want us to help you gain this power, so you can kill Shunaria *and* us?

K'Warra: Please, I could wipe you all out right now. And you know that I can't keep the Arc. You can't really alter the past. I'm not foolish enough not to see that.

Rwos: Not with the Phoenix Gate, anyway...still, I don't like this. You've shown yourself untrustworthy.

K'Warra: Whoever said I was asking you to trust me? It doesn't take an idiot to see that Shunaria needs to die. So, is your curiosity satisfied, or would you like to stand here a little longer for Shunaria to find us and skewer us on his teeth?

----------

Kvana: Simply because you say it, does not make it so.

*Kvana slowly walks towards the door of the room. The circle moves slowly forward*

Kuuki
06-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Talon "Before you attempt to leave... Exactly how long does that barrier of yours last?"

Redwing
07-02-2004, 09:31 PM
*Kvana ignores Talon and exits the door, motioning for Vertmor to come with him*

----------

*K'Warra, receiving no answer, walks boldy off, towards the Arc Musea. H'lena moves to follow him. Rwos starts to grab her arm, pauses, then more respectfully taps her shoulder*

Rwos: Are you sure this is a good idea? I may not know him as well as you---and keep in mind your brother is necessarily a much less...ah, developed, person now as he is in your present---but he was certainly not being truthful with us just now.

H'lena: Of course he wasn't. He doesn't actually need us to get this Arc. He just wants us on his side. He's out for himself, you know, and he can't possibly benefit from Shunaria's continued existence. Besides that, he knows he can't keep the Arc. He was telling the truth about that.

Rwos: But H'lena! What if he can use the "Arc" to take Shunaria's power for himself?

H'lena: Don't be foolish! Didn't you see what Shunaria has become? He, or it, sustains a cursed miserable existence by consuming everything it can find, and yet is never satisfied. Imagine an eternity of that! K'Warra is not that foolish. I'm going to let him get the Arc.

jokemaster
07-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Greco: Are you sure he's not that greedy either?

Kuuki
07-02-2004, 10:57 PM
*Talon lets Kvana and Vertmor walk past him.

When the 'barrier' gets to a point just before the door, Talon suddenly moves infront of it, and swings his right hand at it.

With an open palm he presses on the barrier, arcs of lightning streaming from his hand and arcing onto the barrier itself.*

Deac
07-03-2004, 01:11 PM
Deac: If Shunaria's existence is as miserable as it sounds...then maybe we can strike a deal with him or something...

Hammerhead: Or maybe he'll end up consuming himself. Who knows what that would cause...

BattleDog
07-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Flax: I have a had feeling about this.

Drago: If he crosses us I'll kill him.

Redwing
07-05-2004, 11:04 PM
((OOS: Scar, that other K'Warra was a wraith left behind to fool Shunaria's magic prison while the real K'Warra escaped. Plus, it wasn't the future, it was just another place on Mrear ;)))


H'lena: Bargain with Shunaria? From what the Aeges said, that's not likely. What could we possibly offer him?

----------

*Kvana chants a spell, and two bright streaks of solid light knock Talon backwards*

jokemaster
07-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Greco: Rest, maybe statisfaction.

Kuuki
07-05-2004, 11:44 PM
((Oh, must have been alot of big words then... :confused:

j/k :D

*edits anyway*))

*Talon gets pushed backwards, only to quickly recover by getting a hand on the floor, and back flipping to get his feet on the floor once again, getting balence and seathing his sword...

As soon as he does he does he springs back at Kvana, unseathing both the Cladablog and the Ichimonji.

With the Cladablog in his right, it glows bright, lightning arcing even more powerful then from his own hand. While wielding the Ichimonji as a defencive.*

Redwing
07-07-2004, 12:25 AM
H'lena: The trouble is, we can't give Shunaria rest and satisfaction. My brother took care of that for all time. Don't you understand what we're dealing with here?

----------

Kvana: Animus ruthen.

*He waves his hand, and all the objects in the small room come to life - chairs, odds and ends, dishes, even the curtains - and fly at Talon, attacking him as if they were alive*

Deac
07-07-2004, 07:01 AM
Deac: How does it plan to continue when there's nothing left?

Kuuki
07-07-2004, 10:54 AM
*Talon begins swating the objects with his Ichimonji.*

Talon "Nice try! But i can see your barrier weakening. Eventually it will fail you, and when it does, I will kill you. Unless you want you life spared, tell me what does K'Warra plan to do with that dragon, whats the point of doing what he did, only to need to destroy it later?"

Redwing
07-07-2004, 09:14 PM
H'lena: The multiverse is infinite, remember? There will never be nothing left.

----------

Kvana: Shunaria imprisoned K'Warra to use his stone skin in an immortality potion. K'Warra poisoned his skin. He did it to destroy Shunaria - he had no plan. We were going to use the Soul Crystal containing the Avatars to take the powers Shunaria has consumed and make it our own, but you fools destroyed it! And know this, warrior, if you kill me now, you will assuredly die with me.

Kuuki
07-07-2004, 11:37 PM
*Talon lets off.*

Talon "I haven't destroyed anything of the sort. Infact I hold no alligence to those beings. From what I can view myself, some if not meny of them had been plucked their own time or have been resurrected to stop you, or Shunaria. I see this with my long deceased clone, the half demon in the group. They can be dangerious to any further plans you may have."

BattleDog
07-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Flax: Nothing is infinate, merely beyond comprihension.

Redwing
07-10-2004, 06:31 PM
((OOS: Before we go any further; Deac, you never told me whether you wanted this RPG to continue onto other worlds, or end in Rwos' universe. Well? :D))

Deac
07-11-2004, 01:56 PM
[Didn't I say "final battle"?]

Redwing
07-15-2004, 02:08 AM
Kvana: If you are not allied with them, how did you get here?

----------

*The group is stopped by a troop of armored beings rushing by. Among them is the man who had accosted the group earlier about the girl*

Man: Move aside, outlanders! We're on our way to deal with a magical disturbance. Let me tell you, you had better not have had anything to do with this, or...

Kuuki
07-15-2004, 10:33 AM
((Okay people this is how I'm having my demons entering and exiting the galaxy ^_^))

*Talon continues for the door.*

Talon "If you like to know you'd have to follow, its an awful lot to explain, and I don't think that your presence here is going unnoticed..."

*continues out the door*

"In my present time I have collected a vast amount of power. With this power I had control over numerious amounts of planets. I had used my people whom I ruled over to take control of these new worlds. Some I had to convert that humans can populate. Thus my rule extends over humans and half demon, and some full demon alike myself.

"Certain different breeds of half demon can have some control over gravity around them. I use a vast amount of them along with the aid of meny other half demons that have telepathic ability to control minds to properly direct the gravity.

"Once directed a gravity well can be created and a portal to another world can be created.

"Ten years ago in my time on the furthest planet that he's colonised when were setting up a new group of telepaths to begin making a machanical telepathic becon. They sensed a new kind of power in a neightboring galaxy that wasnt previously detected in our own.

"I ordered a million demons whom can control gravity alone to that planet in order to create the most powerful portal we've created thus far. We colonised a planet in that galaxy. A few of the individuals that are in that group are from that very galaxy. They're able to control the very natural energy found in everything. I found out later that they're unable to effect the likes of a full demon such as myself...

"So it was about five years later I had recieved a personal message from myself, written about a hundred years in the past on the very same planet telling me that I was going to be killed and there were meny things I had to be apart of, roughly said, I had to create another portal specialy created differently to go to a certain place in time and space. Strangely it was stable and didn't have to be regulated or even needed the demons who created it to allow it to continue.

I contacted with a few multiplanal creatures in the universe, and had myself resurrected, thus my absense would go unnoticed. And I left a mercenary jedi in charge of guarding the portal.

Seems he joined that group to help get rid of you, he's the tall long white haired human.

From there I had lived for about four years in your world."

Redwing
07-17-2004, 04:52 PM
*Suddenly Kvana, Vertmor and Talon find themselves surrounded by humans in armor*

Guard: Drop your weapons, renegade wizards! You are under arrest.

------------

*K'Warra approaches the Arc Musea. The robed man watching the entrance greets him as he approaches*

Robed Man: Welcome, pilgrim. You come to----

*He stops in shock as the illusion of K'Warra's human form melts off him like water. Magic energy erupts around K'Warra*

Robed Man: Guards---guards!

*K'Warra covers the last few feet between them in less than a second, and his fist meets the robed man's face. He falls unconscious. Guards rush out of the building*

Kuuki
07-17-2004, 07:19 PM
Vertmor "I am no wizard, I am a Vampire!" *Baring his teeth, unseathe's his sword*

Talon "Alas I am no wizard myself, and like him I was also once human, but not vampirc." *Unseathes the Caladblog*

Redwing
07-20-2004, 01:17 AM
Arc Musea

*Guards rush K'Warra. Blinding white liquid stripes burst from his hands and knock them away. The next wave of guards is knocked away in a similar fashion, but the next wave, carrying shields that appeared to be made of light, swarm him*

A'melie: *watching K'Warra and the guards attack each other* Shouldn't we---

H'lena: You can help him if you want. But don't bother if you're not sure about it.

Rwos: Can he hold his own at this point in...er, his past?

H'lena: Nope. But he is immortal. *surveying the fight* I'll wait until they kill him the first time. That way he won't get too self-assured...and start getting ideas.

----------

Alley

Kvana: I...well, I'm a wizard. I suppose you'll have to arrest me then, if you can. *He opens one of his magic books and reads a spell*

Kvana: Fulminos catellus venite.

*Chains of lightning lash down from the sky, striking the armored soldiers. Some of them go down. The rest attack, swinging enchanted weapons*

Kuuki
07-20-2004, 09:30 PM
Talon "Very nice."

*Vertmor dispite being single armed ((heh)) he leaps and decapitates a gaurd going for him.*

Talon *to K'Vana* "Allow me?"

*Talon sticks his sword into the floor, and spreads his arms.*

Talon "Cover those sensitive ears."

*Vertmor looking like a fool, covers one ear, and covers the other with his shoulder.

Talon looking at the confused gaurds, he swings his hands together, then his palms collide, he creates an incredible 'boom' like it was thunder itself.

This sends the remaining guards off their feet and into the crumbling stone walls behind them.*

Deac
07-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Deac: I think I'll just watch. Ouch!

Kuuki
07-26-2004, 09:53 PM
((*bump* :)))

Redwing
07-29-2004, 01:58 AM
((K'Vana? How come you made a part-elf vampire's name sound like a gargoyle's? :p))

Alley

*Several of the guards quickly leap up again.

One stabs his spear forward, and the tip hits Talon, who is thrown violently backwards*

((OOS: The spears have a stunning enchantment, but Talon might be able to resist it since it's not made for his species))

----------

Arc Musea

*K'Warra was completely surrounded by guards, and through gaps between bodies he could be seen moving like a blur, but red blood thrown off with every move he made. Then suddenly he stops. Skewered by a long sword, he sinks to his knees. He is covered in wounds. The guards close in him, and someone barks an order. A guard steps forward and swings his weapon, and K'Warra falls, decapitated*

A'melie: But---

H'lena: I told you, he cannot be killed.

*A pinprick of white light appears several yards from the circle of guards. It grows, expands, and then seems to split. The new shape appears to be a glowing white winged skeleton forcing its way out of an equally bright white cocoon. The whole thing takes K'Warra's shape with a roar.

The guards turn to look in disbelief. K'Warra swings a blue shape in his hand and throws it at them. It lands in the middle of their circle, above his old body, and explodes with lightning.

The circle of guards drops as one. K'Warra grins over his shoulder at the group*

K'Warra: Well? Come on!

*He disappeares into the dark entrance of the Arc Musea*

Kuuki
07-30-2004, 07:27 PM
*WH Irvine curses as he follows. Davin after taking a good look at the damage that K'Warra caused, follows as well.*

------

*Talon flips backwards and is puzzled at the sudden sensation he'd felt when the spear hit him.*

Talon "That won't happen again."

*Talon unseathes his 'Nameless' and charges at the guard with the spear.

He spins while cutting the spear in two, then on his second revolution, he stabs with his diamond edged sword exposed side of the guard, while picking up the Cladablog from the ground.*

Redwing
07-31-2004, 10:10 PM
Alley

*The guard drops. The others give up and retreat.

Shouts in the distance sound "We are under attack! The Orka are here! All able-bodied men and women to the gates!"*

Kvana: Ignore that. I believe K'Warra has entered the Arc Musea. Vertmor, come.

-----------

Arc Musea

*The entrance to the building opens up into a huge single room over a hundred feet high; in fact, too large for the building outside*

H'lena: Before you ask...it's enchanted. Our magic can do alot of strange things.

*The room's walls are wound from top to bottom with staircases and viewing platforms. In the center of the room a giant ruby-encrusted pedestal stands. On top of the pedestal is a giant gold sarcophagus. Surrounding the pedestal were heaps of gold, silver, precious stones and innumerable other offerings.

Above the sarcophagus there is a flowing bubble of blue---light? liquid?---containing a shining silver artifact in its midst.

It was of a wide but short cylindrical shape the size of an adult human's head. Two intersecting half-circle handles were at the bottom. An single half-circle of blue-white energy was at the top.

K'Warra was already standing on top of the gold sarcophagus, looking at the blue element above him*

K'Warra: The Arc of King Veldimos...but how to get to it?

*A sharp crack sounds through the air. The group is confronted by a large group of gargoyles in crystal armor. Among them are the nalas the group had spoken with before, including the leader with a headdress*

Gargoyle: So. You are the prophesied strangers. You come to plunder and kill. Prepare to meet your deaths.

Kuuki
08-01-2004, 12:48 PM
((new hair style red?))

WH Irvine "Why didn't I see this coming."

Davin "Cus we were too busy following this jackass."

--------

Vertmor "Very well. Oh and yes if you need to perk your curiosity, I suggest you follow."

Deac
08-03-2004, 09:19 AM
Hammerhead: Well, old boy...I must say you've not got half ogres on this world...else you would know not to seek that kind of pain.

Deac: Let's see how tough you extra dimensional dudes really are.

*Ignites Sabers*

[The old trademark!]

Kuuki
08-03-2004, 10:50 AM
WH Irvine "Don't be stupid now Deac Starkiller, igspay say ereway ithway outay rocefay..."

Redwing
08-03-2004, 06:27 PM
((Scar, that sentence doesn't even make any sense in pig latin))

*A'melie ignites her saber as well*

A'melie: ...How are we going to fight without the Force?

H'lena: What is the Arc to you?

Gargoyle: We know those who come to steal it bring doom with them. Enough talk!

*She holds up her staff. Half the others do the same. The other half ready their weapons. She begins to chant...

Then, she is knocked over by K'Warra, diving into her from atop his pedestal. The two roll on the ground, clawing at each other. The other gargoyles look too taken aback to know what to do.

Above them, on top of the coffin, something gives off a firey golden glow*

H'lena: The Phoenix Gate! He's dropped it! It's active!

*She leaps atop the sarcophagus. The other gargoyles fire glowing arrows at her, and she ducks out of sight, dropping to the other side of the pedestal.

The little girl from the alley appears in the doorway, wide-eyed. She yells something incomprehensible, pointing outside*

Deac
08-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Deac: Force's one thing. How about augmentations?

Crap...I never had any installed because I always relied on the force [And so as I wouldn't be totally godmoding] Then again...I might be able to still do some damage even with these basic systems...

Kuuki
08-04-2004, 05:15 PM
*Davin casualy loads his rifle.*

Davin "I dont give a rats ass about any force you're talking about, I got this type of force." *cocks the rifle.*

Redwing
08-05-2004, 05:36 PM
((OOS: I expected you to do something like that :D I wouldn't put you in a situation where all your characters could do absolutely nothing XD (unless it's dramatic. this isn't ;))

(That doesn't count for BD, since he's AWOL :p plus, he's got Drago)))

*K'Warra throws the gargoyle leader off. She hits the ground apparently unconscious*

K'Warra: *glaring at the other gargoyles, who are now shrinking in fright* That's what I thought. You haven't even learned to do advanced magic without your chief nala leading a circle, have you?

*He looks out the entrance, behind the group's backs*

K'Warra: What in...seven...hells?

*A roar of a crowd is heard. Behind the group, outside the Arc Musea, humans in battle armor are fleeing, dropping their weapons as they run. Behind them come a crowd of Orka, shouting and carrying burning brands, throwing javelins at the fleeing humans*

K'Warra: Why? Why now?!

*Above him, H'lena has pulled herself up on the sarcophagus again. She puts her hand in the blue light. It passes right through the floating "Arc" as if it was not there*

BattleDog
08-29-2004, 02:13 PM
Drago: Shadow Spawn! *Draws sword and charges at the Orka*

*Begins chopping like so many raw carrots.*

Deac
08-30-2004, 07:46 AM
Deac: So lets see what this bio energy can actually do...

*Deac feels his systems start whirring into action. He begins to run, sabers drawn, igniting them through the first Orka and begins battering the rest*

Redwing
08-30-2004, 12:57 PM
((Shoot. Been a while, so I've forgotten some of the stuff I had planned. :D

Hm...*dredges memory*))


H'lena: K'Warra! What does the Arc actually do?

*No answer. She looks down from the pedestal to see that K'Warra has been swept up in the fray outside, attacking human and orc alike. Rwos is also outside, attempting to kill no one, while being himself attacked by both sides. A'melie, Trael, the cowering gargoyles, and those in the group who remain in the temple, stare back at her cluelessly*

H'lena: Damn.

*She grabs the flaming Phoenix Gate and chants a spell. The flaming is encased in a shell of bright ribbons of light*

H'lena: That'll confuse Shunaria for a few minutes...hopefully he isn't already close...and now...

*She looks outside*

H'lena: I'm going to try and figure out how this device works, and how to use it. The rest of you, try to keep those warriors outside away from this temple!

jokemaster
08-30-2004, 01:16 PM
*Greco kept shooting at the warriors*

jokemaster
08-30-2004, 01:17 PM
*Greco kept shooting at the warriors*

Deac
08-31-2004, 04:55 AM
*Deac beheads an Orka, and charges on, flying kicking another with a burst of extra energy from his systems*

Deac: It's gonna be a shame I don't remember this!

*He spins and knocks another down, but is hit in the back by a javelin. It has managed to miss any cybernetics and gone straight through*

Deac: GARRRRRRGH!

*Both sabers following each other in an arc, Deac cleaves the attacker in two*

Kuuki
08-31-2004, 06:31 AM
*Davin kept guard near H'lena. Firing on anything that got close.*

Davin "Do what you got to do!"

---------

*Talon walks up the street hearing the commotion ahead.

Vertmor stands on a balcony in a nearby building, surveying the scene.*

BattleDog
08-31-2004, 12:53 PM
Flax: YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

*Charges in with the sword he picked up earlier.*

Redwing
08-31-2004, 03:56 PM
Arc Musea, Interior

*H'lena examines the Arc, then backs up, takes a deep breath, and fires a spell at it*

----------

Town Square, Side Street

Kvana: There is something very powerful here. *He looks at the Arc Musea* In there... *He looks across the town square, towards the jailhouse*

----------

Arc Musea, Interior

H'lena: The Arc, whatever it is, is active. It's responding to something...something close by, perhaps something we can't see. It seems to have some sort of intelligence...no, not intelligence. A program.

A'melie: More of your magic?

H'lena: That's the strange thing...it's not. Even stranger, I can sense nothing magic about it...nothing at all.

----------

Outside

Rwos: *fending off several bloodthirsty human warriors, the Orka now ignoring him* Deac! Flax! Drago! Greco! Take cover!

*Up in the sky, strange airships are approaching. They appear somewhat similar to seaboats, but are clearly not designed to go in water. They are made of black metal and each has a ring of glowing energy around its middle. The rings appear to be propelling them, assisted by large sails*

jokemaster
08-31-2004, 04:16 PM
*Greco takes cover and shoots at the rings*

Deac
09-01-2004, 02:16 PM
Deac: F****!

*Deac activates what little regeneration utilities he has installed. He chops the ends off the javelin, and throws one into a nearby human, pulls it out, and smacks it into an Orka. He then notices the airships*

Deac:Perfect! Just Perfect!

BattleDog
09-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Flax: SITH SPIT!

Drago: This way!

*The two back into an alcove and continue to fight the Orka.*

Redwing
09-03-2004, 10:44 AM
*The airships close in on the fighters covering the ground. On the bow of the ships, pinpoints of fire appear.

Rwos leaps onto the side of a stone building. He climbs up to the top and jumps off, opening his wings.

The airships fire streaks of flame towards the ground, aiming for the highest concentrations of Orka. The flame streaks explode upon violently upon hitting the ground, vaporizing everything within a large radius.

Smaller craft detach from the main ship. These appear to be one-man gliders, each with a strangely-outfitted human carrying oddly-shaped devices in their hands*

K'Warra: *yelling at the sky* This is ridiculous! Couldn't this have been put off a few hours? That's all I needed!

*Surrounded by a blue glow, he rises into the air, heading towards the closest airship, above the Arc Musea. Unfortunately, he does not notice the firey missile from another ship approaching behind him until it is too late*

----------

Kvana: Vertmor! Ignore the airships. Ignore the Arc... *He points* Head for that jailhouse. Don't let our enemies see you.

Deac
09-03-2004, 10:46 AM
[Red- how high above the ground are these airships?]

Kuuki
09-03-2004, 11:08 AM
Vertmor "You should know me by now, that's easy..."

*Vertmor gets down onto the ground level, he transforms himself into a mist form, and jets across the street to the jailhouse..*

-------

*Talon continues to observe, he needed not to 'envolve' himself in a fight.*

Redwing
09-03-2004, 11:19 AM
((Hm...I'm pretty bad at translating my mental pictures into measurements. :D

Let's make some guesstimates.

Normal building: 20 feet (6 meters) tall

Arc Musea: 50 feet (15 meters) tall

That would make the nearest ship about 60 feet (18 meters) high above the ground. (Since it's about 10 feet (3 meters) above the Arc Musea, on a slant.)

Most of the ships are about a hundred feet up (30 meters).

All the ships are spread out at least 200 feet (60 meters) away from each other, so as to effectively cover the most area.

The gliders can be assumed to be at any height above 10 feet (3 meters), but are probably not above their parent ships.))

Deac
09-04-2004, 02:40 AM
*Deac runs for cover. Meanwhile, Humphrey Hammerhead has ducked behind some rubble and begins firing at the airships with his elephant gun*

Hammerhead: I say! This is worse than that opium trip I took once!

Redwing
09-09-2004, 01:23 PM
((OOS: Sorry about the several days of not posting ^^;;))

*Kvana casts a camoflauge spell on himself, causing him to blend in with his surroundings. He skirts the edges of the melee, going alongside the buildings, heading for the jail.

Rwos takes notice of the movement, and tries to make his way towards it while staying under cover, fighting his way through the odd human or orc in his way. Kvana enters the jailhouse before Rwos can catch up. Rwos passes Flax and Drago's alcove*

Rwos: Did you see that?

*Above them, the manned gliders swoop above the group. They fire long beams of destructive magic energy from their handheld devices into the melee in the town square. The pilots of the craft are humans, and they aim especially at stray Orka, but don't seem to have qualms about hitting their allies on the ground. A pair of the gliders aim for Hammerhead and Deac, and a third aims for Greco*

BattleDog
09-10-2004, 02:40 PM
Drago: Vampire Magic.

Deac
09-11-2004, 03:58 AM
*Hammerhead loads two bullets into his gun*

Hammerhead: Damnable flying machines

*Fires, hitting the glider in the wing, making it spin out of control. Deac tries to use his lightsaber to deflect the bullets*

[OOS: Is the force still dampened outside the Arc Musea?]

Kuuki
09-11-2004, 06:40 AM
((From what i figure the entire dimension is in lack of the force))

jokemaster
09-11-2004, 07:40 AM
*Greco sees how Hammerhead downs a glider and starts aiming at the wings. He manages to take one down.*

Redwing
09-13-2004, 03:55 PM
((Ack, forgot I needed to reply here. Again. :p

Deac: The original idea was that the Force did not exist in this dimension...since I figured it wouldn't outside the Star Wars universe. Not sure that was an accurate assumption on my part, but either way, Force powers are innaccessible.

Think of it this way: Either this universe does not have the Force, or this universe has the Force but in this dimensional plane there is too much magic causing "white noise" to allow beings to connect with/use the Force to do anything special. [This entire plane rests on foundations of magic.] The Force flows through all life, and so does magic, although magic does not come from life; it only grows through it. Magic affects things much more directly than the Force does, including minds.

So, no Force powers. And no lightsabers deflecting the bullets. (Actually, they're beams, and lightsabers can't block them anyway. They can certainly be dodged, though.)

Just a hint, and this is for everyone, you don't need to be able to use magic to use magic implements...;)))


*Rwos looks over at the jailhouse and makes up his mind*

Rwos: I'm going after them. Whatever they're up to, it can't be good.

*He runs across the square toward the jailhouse, agiley dodging the beams the gliders fire at him*

Deac
09-14-2004, 11:29 AM
*Deac fails, and takes several bullets to the chest. His sabers go out, and he falls back, and goes down. Several humans surround him, and menacingly get ready to fire*

Deac: *ugger! Hold on a moment boys.

*In the back of Deac's brain, an emergency protocal is activated. Deac's bio-electrical energy is transferred to all his systems at once. He springs up, knocking a soldier over, and grabs his weapon, spins, and fires, causing the soldiers to scatter for cover.*

BattleDog
09-14-2004, 12:25 PM
*Drago and Flax run to Deac's rescue, carving holes in the soldiers.*

Kuuki
09-14-2004, 01:40 PM
*Once inside Vertmor transforms back into his phsyical self, and waits for Kvana to arrive.*

Deac
09-15-2004, 10:28 AM
*Deac gradually advances toward his lightsabers, and as he fires, a memory comes to his mind. He remembers being a soldier, before all the events at the facility happened, before all stepped in to change his life.

Deac smiles, and begins to fire more*

Redwing
09-15-2004, 04:01 PM
Jailhouse

*Kvana ends his spell once inside the building. The main room is empty, all the guards having left. Two corridors branch off towards cells. Most of them appear empty. Kvana looks around *

Kvana: This way.

*He heads down the left corridor. As they pass cells, a couple prisoners notice them*

Prisoner: Hey! Where have the guards gone? Wanna give us a hand here? Gonna let us out? We've been, uh, unfairly imprisoned...are you gonna leave us here for the orcs to eat us?

----------

Square

*Trael exits the Arc Musea. Gliders fire at him, but the energy is absorbed by his shields*

Trael: Best not to dawdle in the middle of a firefight, Mr. Starkiller.

*Jets on the suit's feet and under the wings ignite and blaze fire. Trael swoops across the square and catches Deac underneath his shoulders. He lifts him into the air, using his bulky armor to deflect the bullets and magic strikes fired at the two*

Deac
09-16-2004, 08:47 AM
Deac: That's a fair trick.

*Deac starts shooting the gliders from the air. Hammerhead, meanwhile, has run out of bullets and is now punching his way through the crowd*

BattleDog
09-16-2004, 01:40 PM
*Flax and Drago carve a path toward Hammerhead.*

Kuuki
09-16-2004, 09:51 PM
*Vertmor looks at a prisoner, for a moment. Then lunges at one bearing his teeth, scaring him.*

Vertmor "If we were here to taek pity on the likes if you, we'd give ourselves to those orcs with out struggle."

Redwing
09-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Square

*Kvana reaches the end of the corridor and finds it blocked by a large iron door. He tries to open it, but it does not budge. An unlock spell fails as well*

Kvana: Strange.

*He takes a magic book out of his robe and reads*

Kvana: "Reveal thyself."

*His eyes go blank and glow for about a minute. Then they clear up and he shakes his head*

Kvana: Remarkable. This part of the prison seems to be specially designed to hold in a spellcaster...

----------

Square

*Rwos runs into the little girl again on his way across the square. She looks very upset and babbles in another language. Rwos' eyes widen at what she says*

Rwos: *yelling to the others* All of you, with me!

----------

Arc Musea

H'lena: That's it. I can't get to it. I can tell it's there, but it might as well not be.

Gargoyle: You thieving strangers are not meant to lay your hands on a holy relic. It senses the evil within you.

H'lena: If it's because I'm evil, then why don't you just come up here and take it?

*The gargoyle doesn't say anything*

Deac
09-20-2004, 09:49 AM
*Deac looks up at Trael*

Deac: Better fly that way.

*Hammerhead continues punching his way toward Rwos"

Hammerhead: Coming, Mr Rwos!

Kuuki
09-20-2004, 11:29 AM
Davin "Well I can tell you this, who ever desided to use us, definately didn't mind about who was good and who was bad..."

*Davin gives the gargolyes a wiked smile.*

------------

Vertmor "How do you expect to open it?

Redwing
09-20-2004, 03:02 PM
((Edit: Uh, Scar, the entire group was picked because they were heroes, Davin's alternate persona notwithstanding.))

Jailhouse

Kvana: I---

*K'Warra's voice unexpectedly interrupts him*

K'Warra: Move.

*K'Warra stands behind them, a fist ready. With him are Elizabeth and Maria. Elizabeth is half-hiding behind Maria, looking at Kvana and Vertmor fearfully. Maria glares fiercely at the two vampires, eyes burning green*

----------

Square

Rwos: The girl says that she saw vampires going into the jail. She says they are going to kill her mother while she is asleep in her cell. She thinks that the Mayor sent them. More likely they are our old friends from Mrear. She also wants to know why our friends are trying to take her great-great-grandfather's family heirloom from his "sleeping-home".

*He pauses and looks at the others*

Rwos: She's talking about the Arc.

Deac
09-21-2004, 09:15 AM
Hammerhead: Vampires?

*Draws sword*

Deac: Figure this out quickly, Rwos. If it's them then we've got trouble...

Kuuki
09-24-2004, 12:08 PM
Vertmor *sarcastically* "So what the hell brings you to the neck of these woods?"

Redwing
09-24-2004, 12:31 PM
Jailhouse

Kvana: So...you did manage to break the magicks of the girl's contract?

K'Warra: Look whose undead brain isn't as decayed as I thought.

*Quicker than a thought, he punches Kvana in the jaw, then grabs him bodily and flings him aside to the ground. Maria quickly ignites her hand with blazing green energy and puts it at his throat before the vampire can recover*

K'Warra: Oh by the way, we're no longer allies. In case I had to make that clear.

Kvana: What...what are you planning to do?

K'Warra: I'm going to break the bearer of the Arc out of this prison, since if H'lena can't get it out of there, no one can. You are going to shut up before I dust you. *stabbing a finger at Vertmor* That goes for you too.

----------

Square

Rwos: We can figure this out later. We need to intercept those vampires first!

*He starts for the jail, but before he can get there, a great armored carriage pulled by a set of six armored horses pulling into the square, traveling at a violent speed. It swerves to a screeching halt between Rwos, Hammerhead, Deac [and Flax, Drago, and Greco if they're with them...I should've just said "the group" -.-;;] and the jail.

Two men disembark from the carriage and a small group of armored guards with them. One of the men is tall, very ordinary in physical appearance and dressed in disgustingly aristocratic clothes. The second 'man' is short - only about half the size of his counterpart - and completely encased in armor except for his face. He is very bulky and does not seem to have human proportions, with very large but short arms, hands, legs and feet. He has slightly pointed ears, large eyes with a strange glint in them, and an short but ornately braided beard*


Tall Aristocratic Man: I am the great Lord Derk, Mayor of this great city and keeper of the great Arc of King Veldimos! Foolish intruders, explain yourselves!

((OOS: Just a note, much of the melee has passed or branched off from the town square, which is why these two picked now to show up ;)))

BattleDog
09-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Flax: I am Lord Taklin Flax, First Lord of House Flax, Earl of the Black Wall, Lord of Agamar, Defender of the Rim, Warden of the Unbroken Towers, and First Right to the Crown of King Malken of the Ancient Line.

As a result you do not impree me.

Drago: I am Dralson Tarnac. I have lived for over eight centuries, so I'm not impressed by much.

Kuuki
09-25-2004, 04:54 PM
((forgot about this character..))

WH Irvine *to flax* "You do relise that none of that means anything here, right?"


------------

Jailhouse

Vertmor "Pfft, what do I have to say? You already know I'm not the type to break barriers like this."

??? *from behind the 'group'* "Of course he can't he's pathetic and weak. Plus he's not too accountable for the missing limb of his..."

*Talon walks in with a casual look about him, like he had no reason to be afraid or even care for K'Warra, if anything.*

Talon "...That is of course comparing to beings like you and myself. And maybe even Kvana over there. To you..." *pointing to the others* "He could kill you with one hand tied behindhis back."

Vertmor "Is that a cheap ploy for humor!?" *snarling*

jokemaster
09-25-2004, 04:56 PM
Greco: Seth Greco, stolen from some of the most important people in the galaxy. Therefore, I'm not impressed.

Redwing
09-26-2004, 01:41 AM
((OOS: Vertmor lost an arm? o.O I need to pay more attention.

Oh, and "You could kill you one hand tied behind his back." makes no conceivable sense :/))


Square

Lord Derk: What is this "House Flax", this "Agamar", this "Galaxy" you speak of? Regardless, if you are thieves I will clap you in irons! But if you be honorable men, you would do well to bend your knees in respect to me, for I am Master of this land.

*The little girl, hiding behind Rwos, looks at Lord Derk and her face scrunches up. She yells from behind Rwos in her strange language at the man, sounding angry and about to cry at the same time*

Derk: *in the same loud, raucous tone as directed towards the group* Bastern! Their peasant slave wears no speak-jewel. What did she say?

*The dwarf replies in a gravelly, even voice*

Bastern: She asks why you have thrown her mother in irons. She also why you sent gricks to eat her, and vampires to eat her mother.

Derk: What? I didn't send any vampires! I...er...uh *He coughs and looks at the group* She is obviously speaking nonsense. Now, explain your presence here, before I have you ejected from my territory!

----------

Jailhouse

K'Warra: Uh. Do I know you?

Deac
09-26-2004, 11:26 AM
Deac: I could tell you who I am, but you wouldn't understand half the places I'm talking about. Let's just say I'm not from round here.

Hammerhead: Me neither

Kuuki
09-26-2004, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Redwing
[B]((OOS: Vertmor lost an arm? o.O I need to pay more attention.

Oh, and makes no conceivable sense :/))

((remember rwos cut it off on mrear b4 they came here, and he still has yet to get one


and that was talon making a joke, cus vertmor has one arm...))

Talon "I've been around. Observing mainly. Wasn't until recent I made my appearence to those Vampire. Interesting folk I must say. But you, you're not a higher classed 'Mage' are you not? And from the time that I was on Mrear, I heard that you were Immortal."

Redwing
09-26-2004, 12:42 PM
((OOS: I meant that sentence, Scar. Who was Talon saying could destroy whom with an arm tied behind their back? [There were two "yous" in that sentence...]))

BattleDog
09-26-2004, 02:28 PM
Flax: It doesn't matter, the point is Princes don't bend knees to Lords.

Kuuki
09-26-2004, 03:03 PM
((oh yeah..

maybe i wanted a really quick post))

*WH Irvine takes a step back and walks behind Flax*

WH Irvine *whispering to Flax in a lower tone* "Again, they can't reconise a place that doesn't exsist. Look at what technology they have here. If i siad i was the duke of Coruscant they still wouldn't know what I was talking about."

Redwing
09-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Square

Derk: How dare you disrespect me? You will bow or you will be escorted out of my lands!

----------

Jailhouse

K'Warra: You heard right.

*He sizes up the jail door and experimentally touches it. A small electric spark repels his finger*

K'Warra: What gives you the idea your power compares to mine? You look like a weakling to me.

Kuuki
09-27-2004, 06:40 AM
((BLAEH!!))

Talon "I could say that about you. Physical appearence is nothing. Maybe intimidating for some but once you actually go at it with the person, you never know what his traits are. Weither or not he would have the brawn to lift the heaviest of boulders, doesn't mean he knows to take that and do something with it."

Redwing
09-27-2004, 11:56 AM
((OOS: Scar, just because we discussed that on AIM doesn't mean the Talon is suddenly supposed to know that K'Warra is going to challenge him to break down the door. :D

Whoever said K'Warra was affected by the spark? K'Warra certainly didn't say anything ;)))

jokemaster
09-27-2004, 12:43 PM
Greco: I refuse to bow down to anyone who has not proved him, her or itself worthy of my respect.

Redwing
09-28-2004, 08:52 PM
((Ack! Forgot to reply here...and now I can't, since the lab is closing. :D

*Will post tomorrow*))

jokemaster
09-29-2004, 01:08 PM
Greco: And since you have not heard of the galaxy, apperantly you are not only unworthy of my respect, but worthy of my sympathy.

Redwing
09-29-2004, 01:44 PM
Square

*Lord Derk looks enraged*

Derk: You will regret the day you first trod here. Bastern! Clap them in irons!

*Armored guards surround the group. Bastern steps forward, raising a large, ornate mace*

----------

Jailhouse

K'Warra: It is true that physical appearance means nothing. However, you mentioned I was a "Mage", implying you are one as well. I sense very little power in you. This could either mean you are a pompous weakling full of foolish ideas on his own greatness, or you are so powerful that I cannot even comprehend it. Somehow I doubt the latter.

jokemaster
09-29-2004, 01:58 PM
*Greco turned to Flax*
Greco: Now you see, here's the problem with these type of people, you say the smallest thing and they get pissed off and throw you into jail. We're just stating simple facts here.

Redwing
09-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Bastern: Come quietly and you will not be harmed.

jokemaster
09-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Greco: I don't see what the big problem is, we're just having a civilized conversation here, or at least trying to. But hey, whatever.

Kuuki
09-29-2004, 02:27 PM
*WH Irvine sighs and steps infront of Flax*

WH Irvine "Look we're not from around here. And to be honest, my friend here thinks he's lord and master of everything."

*WH Irvine rolls his eyes and brings his left hand flatend to the right side of his face to somewhat block what hes saying*

Wh Irvine *in a lower tone* "It's harder to find good help these days..."

*WH Irvine takes a few more steps towards Derk.*

WH Irvine "Now, let's forget what they said..." *in a lower tone again.* "They may be a little edgy around the mental area, but they put up a quite a value in battle. you'l be surprised where you can find cheap mercenaries now a days..."

((Yes, he's trying to convince Derk that Deac, Flax and greco, are nutcases :P))

jokemaster
09-29-2004, 02:34 PM
((Hmm, dunno about Deac, and FLax, but Greco, definetely :p))

Kuuki
09-29-2004, 03:08 PM
((He's implying that they ARE, trying to convince him otherwise))

Talon "Mrear is full of Mages of different sorts, and not to mention this world alike, if not more powerful. I make no claim as a Mage. My prowess is more of a demonic nature, far more then your former Vampiric friends. For one, they're undead, I am clearly not."

Redwing
09-29-2004, 03:12 PM
K'Warra: So you're another "demon"? A "minion of hell"? I've met a great many rather ordinary humanoids with a small touch of the supernatural and a taste for evil calling themselves "demons".

Kuuki
09-29-2004, 03:17 PM
*Talon laughs*

Talon "Not in my caliber. Unlike any demon's you'd find in any of your hells, I doubt any luficer you'd find would want intelligent and powerful minions. And to be frank, demon's of my nature take a great deal of preparation in developing."

jokemaster
09-29-2004, 03:21 PM
((I know, I was joking))

Kuuki
09-29-2004, 03:26 PM
((Well, so is WH Irvine :p))

jokemaster
09-29-2004, 03:32 PM
((But you're not WH Irvine are you?))

Kuuki
09-29-2004, 03:35 PM
((you'd think im really a clone of the actual cracken's son? :P

this convo as gone too far for thread posts :D AIM NOW :P))

jokemaster
09-29-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
((AIM NOW :P))
((Aim? FIIIREEEEEE! *shoots with shotgun*



OK, seriously, this could possibly have gone too far.))

Redwing
09-29-2004, 09:26 PM
((That's it, I'm making a discussion thread. :p))

BattleDog
09-30-2004, 02:43 AM
*Flax hits Irvine on the head with the pommel of his sword, then sheaths it.*

((Irvine should crumple if he's even remotly human.))

*Flax withdraws his sabre and activates it.*

Flax: This weapon is a blade of pure energy, now at the moment I have a bit of a cold so I'm not on top form but this weapon will slice through your blades, armour, flesh, houses and just about anything else you might like to try using. So back off.

Kuuki
09-30-2004, 02:57 AM
((you should give irvine to react to someone unsheathing his sword))

*WH Irvine stumbles a bit and turns back around.*

WH Irvine *annoyed* "You're lucky were all on a bit of a cold, or I wouldn't let you get get away with that so easily..."

Redwing
09-30-2004, 07:03 AM
((Originally posted by BattleDog
((Irvine should crumple if he's even remotly human.))


Why?

Answer in the new discussion thread, not here, btw, please. ;)

Will post in a bit, have to leave.))

Deac
09-30-2004, 07:33 AM
Deac: Stow it, you two. Clapping us in irons wouldn't be in your interests.

Hammerhead: I WILL NOT BE CHAINED.

Redwing
10-01-2004, 11:03 AM
Square

*Rwos appears to have been in a small trance while the conversation of Derk takes place. Then he snaps out of it*

Rwos: K'Warra, Maria and Elizabeth have just returned.

*Derk looks as if he does not know what to make of WH Irvine's speech, then is baffled at Flax' threat. He looks at Bastern and asks a brief question in an incomprehensible language. Bastern answers back shortly in the same language, shaking his head*

Derk: You are all dangerous madmen. Guards, sieze them!

*The guards converge on the group and attempt to 'sieze them'*

----------

Jail

K'Warra: Oh, I'm sure. However that sounds like just alot of talk. I don't see any evidence of power in you whatsoever.

*He puts his fingers on the cell door again, and electric energy arcs through them*

K'Warra: This is a very well-made cell. Resists power. It would probably take me, oh, a couple minutes to get open, with an immortal's power. *He rubs the claws of his other hand together casually* Anyone with, shall we say, a lesser power than me would never get in. Or, if they were unfortunate enough to be on the inside, would never get out.

*He gives a mocking smile and takes his hand off the door*

K'Warra: How about a simple test. You can try opening this door. If you can manage to touch it, that is. Oh, and no, bashing it with those beautifully muscled limbs of yours won't accomplish a single thing. As you just said...

"Whether or not you have the brawn to lift the heaviest of boulders, doesn't mean you know how to take that and do something with it."

Kuuki
10-01-2004, 08:42 PM
*WH Irvine ignites his saber in response.*

WH Irvine "Flax, Deac. Seeing is that you two ARE Jedi, and have codes to honor, in this case of dealing with situations like this. I could let you sit this one out, while I take care of them..."

--------

*Jail*

*Talon looks at his arm, and notices it isn't quite muscular as one could judge it, especally compared to the Gargolye in the room. Then he raises his eyebrow at the Gargolye.*

Talon "Your arms are a bit larger then mine if you havent relised."

*Talon walks to the wall and looks at it. Then at Vertmor and K'vana. Vertmor immedately walks back to the enterence...*

Deac
10-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Deac: Who said anything about a code of honour? You need training for that.

*Ignites sabers*

BattleDog
10-02-2004, 01:25 PM
*Flax uses the sabre to slice through two men. Another attacks with his sword, which Flax cuts in half, he takes the hand off a fourth.*

Redwing
10-02-2004, 08:33 PM
((OOS: I could've sworn Talon was big and bulky...or maybe that was Goliath? :D))

Square

*One of the guards takes Flax by surprise from behind as his comrade's hand is removed. The spell on his spear knocks Flax several feet forward to the ground.

Rwos' lightsword slices the guard's weapon in two before he can carry out another blow.

Trael deals great blows to the guards attacking him. They fall to the ground and stay down.

Several of the guards break and run. The others back away*

Derk: Guards! GUARDS! Fools! If it takes my entire army to bring you in, it shall be do---*His bluster cuts off as Rwos telekinetically pushes him to the ground*

Rwos: I'll take care of this. Go!

----------

Jail

Maria: *not moving her hand from Kvana's throat* K'Warra, what are you doing...

K'Warra: Don't worry, Maria, if you want a shot you can get one too after our friend the demon here takes his turn.

Maria: This is a waste of time.

K'Warra: Oh, and I wouldn't leave just yet, Vertmor. I'm not through with you at all.

Kuuki
10-02-2004, 09:05 PM
Jail

*Talon takes a step back from the wall to give himself more space infront of him. A most serious look is seen on his face.

Then he unsheathes his Nameless and points it stright at the door.*

Talon *speaking almost generically, but ment towards K'Warra* "Never doubt my power not my intellect ever. You could break this cell open if you wanted it."

*Before anyone could reply a dark arua surrounds closely around Talon as his sword begins to glow blue. Soon it too is surrounded by a dark arua that itself is generating.

A pulse of the dark power behind the sword ripples into air, powerful enogh to let ordinary humans feel its wake...

Talon twists the sword so the width of the blade is horizontal, which creates runes on the length of the blade glow white.

The wall cracks, then crumbles stright down to the point until were the wall meets other surfaces...* (ie the door, ceiling, floor, etc)

The aruas immeadately dissipate.*

Talon *not looking phased* "That was a parlor trick. Merely for show."

*Talon turns and walks toward the door.*

Talon "Doubt my powers further, then back up your words outside..."

Redwing
10-02-2004, 09:41 PM
Jail

K'Warra: Very well.

*He clubs Talon over the back of his head as his back is turned*

K'Warra: *as Talon sinks to the floor* I don't like demons. Oh, and thanks for opening the cell.

*He steps over Talon and takes a step into the now-wallless room*

Kuuki
10-02-2004, 10:11 PM
*Talon gets up, barely making a sound, and appearing that the blow didn't do a thing when he was off guard.*

Talon "I thought so, Gargolye..."

*K'warra turns slightly, and finds Talon already next to him in a blazing speed, just before K'warra can to anything, Talon pushes K'warra stright through the adjacent wall and into the alley-way behind the jail.

Talon then grabs K'warra before he could recover and throws him out into the street where the others are fighting...*

Redwing
10-03-2004, 12:49 AM
((OOS: Disclaimer, in case no one guessed, Scar and I did work this out after a fashion on IM. No godmoding is occuring here. :)))

Square

*K'Warra is sent tumbling into the square. He catches himself and rolls to his feet. Whirling around, he sends a burst of blue energy back in Talon's direction. It hits the jail and blows a section of the wall off.

Rwos is distracted as Bastern swings his mace at him. He catches the mace with his lightsword and the two lock together, the mace's magic protection stopping Rwos' blade from bisecting the weapon*

Rwos: Your heart's not in this. Stop.

Bastern: I apologize, but a Dwarf always honors his oaths. And my oath is to Lord Derk.

Rwos: I understand.

*The two disengage and begin to circle each other. Lord Derk starts to pull himself from his spot on the ground back into his armored carriage*

----------

Jail

*Maria backs away from Kvana, then turns and runs into the cell. Elizabeth follows quickly, trembling, avoiding looking at Kvana.

A sleeping woman is bound hand and foot on a dirty floor. Maria's glowing hand slices the bindings apart*

Maria: Wake up! Wake up!

*The woman does not stir*

Kuuki
10-03-2004, 07:53 AM
*From the blast a stream of energy rips across the ground, as a figure blurs as it races skyward.

The energy races towards K'Warra as he rolls out of the way, the energy explodes throwing up pieces of the street in all directions.

Talon slowing down his ascent, he flips faceing downward and unsheathes his Caladblog. It ignites with the same type of yellow electricity. The very same aura surrounds him again, and then he rockets downward like if the skies lit up in lightning themselfm engulfed with his engery, stright at K'warra. Again another explosion of energy.*

*WH Irvine with his guard that he's dealing with.*

WH Irvine "Derk, I don't care what the hell you think, but keeping us occupied with your guards, while they duke it out, and thrash your city? Don't you think you should prolly let us deal with it?"

BattleDog
10-03-2004, 09:32 AM
Flax: You're an idiot.

*Flax and Drago take cover.*

Deac
10-03-2004, 01:15 PM
*Hammerhead smacks a guard in the face as his half ogre blood takes over*

Hammerhead: I WILL NOT BE CHAINED!

BattleDog
10-03-2004, 02:02 PM
*Flax draws his blaster and begins...blasting gaurds.*

jokemaster
10-03-2004, 07:58 PM
*Greco reatreats while shooting at guards&

Redwing
10-03-2004, 08:12 PM
((Dude, you "heroes" are shooting down/smashing up guards who are too frightened of you to attack, or running away. Or did you all miss my last [or second-to-last] post on the previous page? :D

Scar, you have no excuse at all. ;)))


Square

Rwos: *As the guards run* Stop fighting, they're done with you! GO!

*K'Warra appears to evaporate just before Talon's attack hits. As the street explodes, he reappears fifty feet away in midstride. He rockets towards Talon at high speed, and the two collide with an earthshaking boom.

The skyships, having withdrawn farther in the air above the city, seem to take notice of Talon and K'Warra. They begin turning back towards the Arc Musea Square*

Deac
10-04-2004, 09:41 AM
[OOS: Hammerhead has a thing over being chained up. Makes him angry]

Deac: Cool it, Hammerhead. They're backing off....*looks up at sky* Uh-oh...

BattleDog
10-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Flax: Lets go. *Heads down a side street.*

jokemaster
10-04-2004, 12:08 PM
*Greco follows Flax*
Greco: That was fun. So long since I've had a chance to insult a self-important prick.

Kuuki
10-04-2004, 01:29 PM
*Talon shoots backward in the same direction K'Warra flew at him. He digs his feet into the ground and he slows to a stop.

Then he unsheathes the 'Nameless' again, with the caladblog in his other hand.*

Talon "Gargolye! You're starting to prove alot more amusing then I once thought!"

((I dont remember if K'Warra had a sword or not, but heck, I'm going to assume so))

*Talon's aura returns once again, and he charges at K'Warra. When Talon gets with in feet of K'warra, he dodges a downward swing from K'warra's sword, spining to K'Warra's right side. With that smae motion he swings the 'Nameless' at K'warra, who also dodges with a blur upwards to a roof of a nerby building...*

Redwing
10-04-2004, 03:09 PM
((OOS: No he doesn't, but I can work with that.

By the way, like I said on IM, it's okay to say K'Warra dodged, but try to end your post with an action by Talon ;) [Okay, I didn't say that part on IM, but ya]))

Square

*K'Warra conjures a bright blade out of thin air and swings it at Talon as he charges. As Talon swings the Nameless in retaliation, K'Warra leaps upwards onto the nearest roof, leaving the blade to slice through thin air. His hand ignites with a ball of fire*

K'Warra: You're a bit of a riot yourself.

*He sends the ball of fire flying at Talon at a high speed.

Nearby, Bastern and Rwos continue to duel, as Derk pulls himself back into his carriage and closes the doors*

----------

Jail

*Kvana reaches for his dropped spellbooks as Maria tries to wake the woman up*

Kuuki
10-04-2004, 03:21 PM
*Talon smiles as he hears K'warra's comment. Then swings the Caladblog at the fireball. It explodes, but the blast was more directed infront of him then at him.

All there was were dust and smoke rising from the spot. A second later behind K'Warra, the sound of two sworded being sheathed...*

Talon "Warming up?" *smiles* "What was it that you said about 'demons'? Humanoids with a 'small' taste of the supernatural, and calling themselves something spawned from the very hells that they think created them?"

Redwing
10-04-2004, 09:30 PM
((OOS: Scar, read discussion thread. XD))

K'Warra: *mockingly, not turning around* Not in so many words, but sure, I'd say that sounds about right. Why?

*Trael takes to the air and his suit fires on the skyships, drawing their attention away from the square*

Deac
10-05-2004, 09:59 AM
Deac: I could use a gun right about now...

*Ducks for cover*

BattleDog
10-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Drago: I never liked Feudal Lords. *Spits.*

Redwing
10-05-2004, 04:48 PM
((OOS: Has everyone forgot about heading for the jail? :D [Kvana and Vertmor are still in there...as well as Elizabeth and Maria (and the little girl's mother)]))

BattleDog
10-06-2004, 12:03 AM
((OSS: Explanation :D))

Flax: WE should head back to the jail to help the others.

Drago: No, you should stay alive and I should stay with my head attached.

Deac
10-06-2004, 09:41 AM
[OOS: Right]

*Deac begins moving for the jail, hands above head. Hammerhead strides by, people dodging to get out of his way*

Redwing
10-06-2004, 10:24 AM
((Wow. Some heroes :D ;)))

Jail

*Kvana picks up his books and quickly reads a spell, which has the effect of blasting Maria across the room away from the woman*

Kvana: Don't move, or you'll regret it.

Maria: You'll regret this, Vampire scum.

Kvana: So this woman is necessary to retrieve the Arc? Good. Pick her up. We're going to the Arc Musea.

*Maria does not move*

Kvana: Or, perhaps you would prefer that I simply kill you now and carry her there myself?

BattleDog
10-06-2004, 12:58 PM
*The fighting appears to have died down.*

Flax: Looks like the fighting has died down.

Drago: I have a bad feeling about this.

((OSS: What do expect them to do. Flax is just a man here.))

Redwing
10-06-2004, 02:19 PM
((A man with a lightsaber. And Drago is an immortal. And many perfectly ordinary people are heroes, simply by virtue of using their heads. :D

That's what I think. ;) What Rwos might be wondering, why were Flax and Drago all gung-ho to kick vampire ass until an unimpressive aristocrat and his escorts arrived? Did Derk take the fight out of them with his...er...posturing? :D

*waits for Scar*))

jokemaster
10-06-2004, 02:20 PM
((Greco's a freakin' thief guys))
Greco: Great. Fifty credits say something freaky's in there.

Redwing
10-06-2004, 02:21 PM
((I was teasing BD, not you. ;)))

Kuuki
10-06-2004, 02:38 PM
*Talon stands there with a smirk, and he removes his singed outer robe, showing an under shirt-like robe lacking arm's.

He flexs his joints in his right arm, cracking sounds are heard.*

Talon "Maybe you might have to correct your statement..." *smiles*

Redwing
10-06-2004, 02:55 PM
*K'Warra turns to look at Talon*

K'Warra: If your brains aren't helping you here, what makes you think your brawn will?

Kuuki
10-06-2004, 04:11 PM
Talon "Heh. Who says I need the intellect to fight you? You assume too much gargolye.."

*On Talon's right hand, his index and middle fingers and ring and pinky fingers fuse together and transform into "talons" as his arm enlarges and reshapes to a large 'birds leg', roughly 15 foot long (5meter ^_^).*

Talon "Better yet..."

*Talon with his left hand grabs the hilt of his 'Nameless' and goes into a stance where he leans forward, his left shoulder foreward. His 'oversized' arm backwards, then folded forewards, with his 'claw' barely ahead of his face and off to the side.*

BattleDog
10-07-2004, 02:56 AM
((Red, no the Vamps and the aristocrat weren't the problem. IT WAS THE FRICKEN MAGIC DUEL!))

*Drago, Greco and Flax catch up to Deac and Hammerhead.*

Drago: I will take your bet but what are these "bucks"?

Deac
10-07-2004, 10:13 AM
*Deac and Hammerhead reach the wall of the jail*

Deac: I don't think my sabers will get us in easy. We'll have to think this one out.

Hammerhead: Mr Deac, there is a time for brains and a time for brawn. This is the latter.

*Hammerhead places his head in his hands, and charges for the wall, crashing through. He falls flat over.*

Hammerhead: Little too much even for a halth ogger....

Deac: Just leaves me then...Uh oh

Redwing
10-07-2004, 12:58 PM
((Oh. :D))

*Rwos manages to disarm Bastern, and deals a blow to his head that causes the dwarf to fall unconscious. He looks at the carriage which Derk is now hidden inside*

Rwos: I'd stay put if I were you.

*He runs across the square to the jail, just in time to see Hammerhead knock himself out against the wall*

Rwos: You could have just tried the door, you know. This is a jail, not a prison...

*He picks up Hammerhead*

Outside

K'Warra: So your 'demonic power' involves turning into a bird? What are you planning on doing, pecking me to death?