PDA

View Full Version : Crisis of the Worlds

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Kuuki
10-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Talon "Um, not exactly, but I am not human after all..."

*In a blink of an eye Talon zips almost 30 feet stright at K'warra. He swings his large arm in a large hook, K'Warra dodges and Talon swings his arm in the other direction still moving forward.

Talon then unsheathes his sword and releases an energy wave from it. The stream of energy travels almost instantly at K'Warra's position, having K'Warra needing to leap to out maneuver.

Getting K'warra in the air, Talon charges and leaps up at him...*

Redwing
10-07-2004, 02:24 PM
*K'Warra's skin takes on a fiery glow. A bursting sphere of flame expands from his skin, forcing Talon away*

K'Warra: Come now, is this really all there is to you?

*K'Warra extends his hand and closes it. A ghostly white sword appears in his hand. He swings the sword in a wide arc, leaving a trail of afterimages that coalsce into swords themselves, hovering where they were left. He then points the original sword at Talon, and the afterimages rush at him*

((OOS: The ghost swords can be parried, but not cut; destroying them causes them to dissolve))

Kuuki
10-07-2004, 03:18 PM
*Talon repels backward, and flips in the air, and slows to a stop, now hovering midair.

The swords rush at him, and he points his sword at the incoming 'ghostly' swords. A small bolt of blue energy flys from his sword at the first of K'Warra's 'ghostly' swords. Upon contact a large blue explosion engulfs the first several swords, while the remaining fly through the blast.*

Talon "Of course not..."

*Talon squeezes at the air with his 'claw', a sphere of energy begins to glow, and he thrusts it forward, and multiple arcs of powerful lightning tear through the sky at the swords and K'Warra.*

((note this is very simular like normal lightning, but when he channels it through him its amplified quite a bit
(incase anyone raises eyebrows)
IE: lightning is his demonic element, wherebouts Davin's is fire, so respectfully Davin would have is own types of attack, but in intestity wouldnt be as strong (talon's a much older demon)))

Redwing
10-08-2004, 02:17 PM
*K'Warra swings his hands, and the ghostly swords swerve to intercept the bolts of lightning, deflecting them to streak up into the sky or down to the ground*

K'Warra: A spark bug, I see.

*He flicks his hands, and the swords line up between the two*

K'Warra: Kind of conflicts with your 'demonic' shtick, don't you think? Shouldn't you be shooting balls of hellfire or deafening me with the screams of the damned?

((edit: Waiting on Scar to continue with the Jail. [Vertmor, remember him? Is standing in the entrance...]))

Kuuki
10-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Talon "Like I said, I'm a different calibur then the one's you're 'used' to..."

*Talon's arm shrinks and changes back to its 'oringal' form. He takes his sword into his right hand, then it pulsates, the runes that were on the sword return like before in the Jail, this time more brighter and vibrant. The aura which consumbed it now seemed to absorb the very light around it til it eventually found itself around Talon once again...*

Talon *with a serious face* "How about I start not playing with you now?"

*Talon suddenly dissappears, then a sudden strange cold feeling in K'warra's torso. The ghostly swords suddenly burst and dissipate.

Talon on the otherhand who seem to have reappeared behind K'Warra in the position of which he finishing a swing of his sword, he exhales while his sword seems to 'cool off'*

-------

((okay here goes...))

*Jail*

*Just as the first members walk into the jail. Vertmor senses the intrusion, and turns to a prisoner, and grins.*

Prisoner "Hey help me, get me out of this cell! I'll do anythign you want!!"

Vertmor "Anything?"

*Vertmor unsheathes his sword, and slashes at the cell's lock. It easily breaks. The prisoner runs out to thank vertmor, but Vertmor only reposites with him hacking at the former prisoner's arm. Vertmor picks up the 'hacked' limp and places it on where he'd been missing his appendage.

The arm transforms and attaches itself like if was always his arm. With a wiked smile he runs out the door towards the enterence were he turns into his warewolf form..*

Redwing
10-08-2004, 09:39 PM
((OOS: Scar, IM me. XD [Damn you for getting off just as I was about to ask a question]))

Jail

*Rwos drops Hammerhead hearing the prisoner's screams*

Rwos: What in seven hells?

*He pulls out his lightsword again as Vertmor rushes towards them*

BattleDog
10-09-2004, 01:48 PM
*Flax and Drago follows Rwos, swords unsheathed.*

Kuuki
10-09-2004, 02:20 PM
((if it was about what Talon did, yes it was the thing to get the plot moving further))

jokemaster
10-09-2004, 06:57 PM
*Greco follows Rwos also*

Deac
10-10-2004, 05:39 AM
*Deac hauls himself through*

Deac: Man, when I get back I'm sooo going to get these things overhauled. Wait a moment...

*Deac checks a small sub-dermal container below his bottom rib*

Deac: The joint oil Rwos got me for christmas! *Hooks it up to his nanite injection port on his right hip* I knew it would come in handy someday!

Kuuki
10-10-2004, 06:27 AM
*Vertmor stops at the sight of whats coming, blocking the doorway snarling at them*

BattleDog
10-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Drago: Ooh, a Vampire wearwolf. I haven't had on of these in years. *He advances.*

Redwing
10-10-2004, 04:34 PM
((Originally posted by Deac
Deac: The joint oil Rwos got me for christmas! *Hooks it up to his nanite injection port on his right hip* I knew it would come in handy someday!

HAHAHA!! :D))

Outside

*K'Warra appears surprised. He looks down at his torso*

K'Warra: That's...interesting.

*A line of red appears bisecting his midriff. K'Warra falls, body split into two pieces*

----------

Jail

Rwos: Vertmor? *Holding his lightsword threateningly* You are outclassed and outnumbered. Get out of our way.

jokemaster
10-11-2004, 03:19 AM
*Greco takes aim at Vertmor.*

Deac
10-11-2004, 09:14 AM
Deac: Now then...

*Ignites Sabers*

Kuuki
10-11-2004, 01:15 PM
*Vertmor looks at each one, then at Drago, then back to Rwos.

With a small growl, Vertmor stands his ground.*

WH Irvine "Look here, either you let us pass, or we chop you up into bits."

Vertmor "Aw, I'm I holding you up?"

Redwing
10-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Rwos: Very well.

*Rwos swings his lightsword at Vertmor*

Kuuki
10-11-2004, 03:21 PM
*Vertmor dodges and claws Rwos' in the arm that held the lightsword.*

BattleDog
10-12-2004, 01:07 PM
*Drago slashes down at Vertmor from the right, aiming at his midsection.*

jokemaster
10-12-2004, 01:13 PM
Greco shoots at Vertmor when the others aren't in his way.

Redwing
10-12-2004, 11:12 PM
*Rwos spins his body, taking his slashed arm out of Vertmor's grip and knocking him away with a blow from his other hand. In the same movement he brings his lightsword around again for another blow*

((Going to have Talon react, Scar?))

Deac
10-13-2004, 06:50 AM
*Seeing Vertmor open, Deac throws his first lightsaber, and runs to follow through with the second*

Kuuki
10-13-2004, 01:48 PM
*Talon watches K'Warra fall, sort of in disbelief.

His eyes suddenly change to where the white turns into a deep red.*

Talon "I know I perform that techinque perfectly, how didn't get not get destoyed..."

------

((oh wow, everyone attackign vertmor ^_^;;;

well he's not going ot die yet ^^;;;

and now from the top...))

*Vertmor hits the side of Drago's blade has it nears him, vearing it off course. Suddenly a blaster shot flys near his ear. Rwos knocks him back agenst the wall, when Deac's and Rwos' sabers (and sword) get near, Vertmor growls and bursts into his myst form and rapidly moves to the back of the jail to where K'vana is...*

Redwing
10-13-2004, 04:08 PM
Jail

*When Vertmor reaches the cell, he finds Kvana and the woman gone. Elizabeth lies huddled in the corner, whimpering. Maria is next to her, eyes blazing with rage, bound and gagged by magical chains*

----------

Arc Musea

H'lena: *talking to Davin and A'melie, but mostly to herself* The Arc is a machine. An alien machine. And I have absolutely no idea what it does. Or more importantly, how to use it...

*Kvana's voice comes from the entrance. With him, bound and held upright by glowing chains, is the still-sleeping woman from the jail*

Kvana: But I do believe, dear gargoyle, that I have discovered the key. Now, step away from the Arc, or I shall be forced to destroy it. Then what will you do when Shunaria arrives? I would guess that you have only minutes left before your protections fail you.

Kuuki
10-13-2004, 05:05 PM
Arc Musea

*Davin in a blazing speed, reloads his rifle. Then in the cocky matter as before, he flips the gun to cock it, and aims it at K'vana.*

*davin twitches*

Goliath *eyes changed like talons* "If there is anything to be going on, it'll be me making the threats around here."

*his eyes turn back to normal*

Davin "H'lena, make up your mind, dispite me liking to guard you during this past few minutes, but I still got a birdly to have his wing's 'plucked'. And frankly I'll be damned if I'll let that ******* K'warra take that opertunity from me."

--------

Jail

*Vertmor looks at the child, then back towards the enterence... No doubt that the ones who he 'delayed' were not too far back..

He picks up Elizabeth and transforms himself and Elizabeth into the Myst form and exit through a window...*

jokemaster
10-13-2004, 05:09 PM
*Greco runs into the jail, then notices the people there.*
Greco: You guys see a wierd guy run past here, 'bout this tall total coward, got his butt handed to him by us a few seconds ago?

Redwing
10-13-2004, 06:27 PM
((OOS: Hold up, Scar. Elizabeth is in her teens, and although she is terrified of Vertmor, she would certainly fight back.))

Arc Musea

*Kvana moves his hand and sents a glowing bolt of light from it. The bolt smashes into Davin, sending him spinning across the floor in one direction, his gun going in another.

At the same time H'lena lashes out with her own spell, a whiplike bolt of red light. It slices through Kvana's wrist and removes his other hand, the one touching the woman. Her glowing chains dissolve and she falls*

----------

Outside

*K'Warra bursts straight out through a nearby roof into the air, as Talon stares at his old body. Before Talon can react, K'Warra sends him flying with a gust of white-blue force energy*

K'Warra: You may have won the first round, but this duel won't end so quickly, Demon!

Deac
10-14-2004, 09:26 AM
Deac: Back to the Arc! *Runs to Hammerhead* Hey, can you move?

Hammerhead: Not for a while, old boy. Go save the multiverse, I'll catch you up...

*Deac runs out*

Redwing
10-15-2004, 11:54 PM
((OOS: Want to move things along [I've already dragged things out far longer than necessary, sorry about that ;)] so I'm just going to assume that Vertmor managed to carry Elizabeth off by grabbing her quickly or something :p))

Jail

*Rwos quickly follows Deac back out.

Outside, the sun is setting, and the world is darkening*

----------

Arc Musea

*H'lena leaps onto Kvana before the vampire can recover himself. Kvana, expecting another spell, is surprised to see the gargoyle pouncing on him. He doesn't have much time to be surprised, though, as H'lena's fist to his jaw knocks him unconscious. H'lena picks up his spellbooks and tosses them across the room.

She then picks up the fallen woman. Her eyes blink open. H'lena waits a moment as the woman looks all around the room, taking the scene in.

Rwos and company arrive as this 'moment' ends*

H'lena: Please, I don't know who you are, but we need your help. We need this Arc.

*The woman blinks and tries several times to speak before managing to get words out*

Woman: S...so...you are the...the strangers that come...to... *She closes her eyes for a moment, then opens them again* That means....that means that...the Devourer...

*Her eyes are drawn to the glowing Phoenix Gate, still up on the sarcophagus*

Woman: ...the Devourer...is here...

*H'lena follows her gaze. Her eyes widen*

H'lena: NO!

*She drops the woman and leaps back up onto the sarcophagus under the floating Arc. She grabs the Phoenix Gate and leaps into the air, opening her wings. She flies towards the door, blocked by Rwos [and whoever else is standing there]*

H'lena: MOVE!

*Rwos ducks out of the way as H'lena barrels through the doorway. H'lena uses magic to boost herself further up into the air and increase her speed, streaking past Talon and K'Warra, then higher, past the skyships and Trael, to the outside of the city, where two huge armies of Orka and Men were battling furiously on a vast, burning grassy plain.

Back at the Arc Musea, the woman, lying on the ground, looks up at Rwos, Deac [and whoever else got there XD]*

Woman: You strangers...you have come for the Arc, haven't you...

Kuuki
10-16-2004, 05:51 AM
*Davin picking up his gun, looks at Rwos, nods and then follows H'lena the best he can...*

WH Irvine "I better go too, feeling like a fifth wheel around here... hehe"

---------

Outside

*Talon floats in the air a red-eyed glare staring at K'warra almost like he's trying to stare into the very soul of the gargolye.*

Talon "Your body, clearly I had cleaved it in two, when I should have destoryed it entirely. And now you are there with a new body. You are certainly starting to become quite a pest."

*Talon unsheathes his Itchimonji. He lines up gruves in both of the sword's hilts, and links them together, and holds both swords together with both hands as if it were one sword.

((Think of it as him being a heavy stance whore :D))

Both of the swords react to each other, seemingly trying to 'repel' one another. Arcs of energy race across each blade, and a sort of 'small war' is best to describe of whats between the two blades...*

Talon *voice changing from his normal, to a more 'beast-like' voice* "Maybe I should try more permanent methods! Vermon!!"

*Talon again charges at K'warra at blazing speed, the then alters his course to where he's above and off to the left of K'warra, and he slices down at the air.

A stream of energy flys from the swords and races at K'warra's direction, then finally explodes in the air, creating a massive shockwave and lightening up the sky...*

jokemaster
10-16-2004, 06:46 AM
*Greco runs back to the arc and joins the others.*

BattleDog
10-16-2004, 11:26 AM
*Flax picks himself off the floor, Drago seems to have avouded a collision entirely.*

Flax: What in the Sith?

Deac
10-17-2004, 04:51 AM
*Deac stands up*

Deac: We need it to stop Shunaria else everything's going up in smoke!

Redwing
10-18-2004, 01:03 AM
((OOS: Just an FYI, Davin and WH Irvine have absolutely no chance of following H'lena, unless they grow wings. :)

Also, where did Vertmore go?))

Arc Musea

Woman: Yes, of course...*she stares off into the distance* Death comes now...but not in the way you think...*she trails off*

Rwos: *after a moment of silence* What do you mean?

Woman: Perhaps it would be better to let the Devourer consume all. The essences and power of all life and all worlds contained within him, indestructable, immutable, preserved forever within a diamond case. The universe free of the touch of death, eternally asleep...yes, perhaps that is the better choice...

----------

Outside

*K'Warra's body is nowhere to be seen when the air clears. For about half a minute there is no trace of him.

Then he appears again, rising up to Talon's level from somewhere on the streets below*

K'Warra: So maybe you're a bit more powerful than I thought. But I'm not sure what you meant by 'more permanent methods'. Care to clarify what exactly you were trying to make more permanent?

----------

Town Outskirts

*H'lena hovers uncertainly high above the fray. Then the Phoenix Gate ignites in fire in her hand*

H'lena: Time's up...

*She hurls the Phoenix Gate as far as she can. In the sky, a gigantic portal opens, and Shunaria slithers out, even bigger than before, head sandwiched between two skyships, tail cutting swath through the battle on the ground.

She turns tail and flies back towards the Arc Musea at top speed as the fray engulfs the great dragon*

BattleDog
10-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Flax: If the whole world is devoured how am I supposed to get to the birth of my daughter, I mean I'm late as it is!

Deac
10-18-2004, 10:07 AM
Deac: No! I won't have it! I've not been fighting my whole life just to fall asleep forever! DAMN IT!

Kuuki
10-18-2004, 01:38 PM
Talon *at K'warra* "Now that I got your attention. Clearly you are protected from death in the phsyical sense. I kill your body, and you get a new one. So, attacking your body is senseless. Attacking your soul is..."

*Talon charges at K'warra again, then stops dead halfway. Dispite him facing K'warra, his eyes were deverted at something near, and powerful... Shunaria.*

Talon "Perhaps we might have to delay this little fight of ours for a few moments..."

------------

Alleyways

*Vertmor carries the kicking and screaming Elizabeth, and sets her down hard on the gravel street when he sensed Shunaria's presence.*

Vertmor *to Elizabeth* "You have more to worry about then me now..."

------------------

Outside Arc Musea

*Davin looks west at the large dragon coming down from the sky. He pulls out his M-79 and loads it up. And unsheathes his Cladblog.

Davin "So this is it..."

Suddenly Goliath takes control again.*

Goliath "Let me take of this vermen!"

Davin "No, we'll do it"

Goliath "Hah ha ha ha!! Speaking more my language!! You better be ready!"

*Davin throws aside his guns, and takes off his trench coat, and tosses it aside too.

He then crouches down and grits his teeth as he regrows his wings and a lizard's tail. The wings grow two twice their size, and then wrap around Davin. The Cladblog then ignites on fire, reacting to Davin.

His wings now grew even larger, now covering up him his arms crossed acrossed his chest, his sword pointing upward as he holds it, pain all over his body as he tries to 'will' himself to transform.

The fire on the blade entensifies, and then an explosion of flame from Davin's body, creating a round cylender of fire with Davin disappearing in the flames....*

Redwing
10-18-2004, 02:20 PM
((OOS: Scar, Shunaria is outside the city, not outside the Arc Musea))

Outside

Talon *at K'warra* Now that I got your attention. Clearly you are protected from death in the physical sense. I kill your body, and you get a new one.

K'Warra: Well! Maybe you do have some intelligence. Even if you are a little slow.

Talon: So, attacking your body is senseless. Attacking your soul is...

K'Warra: *as he charges* ...pointless?

*Talon stops*

Talon: Perhaps we might have to delay this little fight of ours for a few moments...

*K'Warra looks to the west at Shunaria, huge even from a distance*

K'Warra: I don't know. Why not play the fiddle while Rome burns?

*K'Warra's body blurs as he speaks, and he whisks to one side, then charges Talon at top speed, slamming into him at several hundred miles per hour*

----------

Alleyway

*Elizabeth's eyes glow*

Elizabeth: Get AWAY FROM ME!

*Her entire body glows. Vertmor is blown back, pressed against a building wall and held there as wave after wave of energy emanates from Elizabeth*

----------

Arc Musea

*The woman squeezes her eyes shut. She doesn't answer.

The little girl walks into the Arc Musea. She yells a cry of recognition. She runs over to the woman lying on the ground and pulls her hand, saying something incomprehensible*

Woman: I know, child, I know...I know.

Deac
10-19-2004, 09:46 AM
Deac: Is this it? The end of everything? *Slumps down*. Everything I ever fought for? Just to be devoured by one big freak? Syrnl, the clones, the Galactic Apocalypse, Cracken...just to die in another universe in another time and see all consumed to nothingness...

*Hammerhead shambles toward them*

Hammerhead: It's my experience, old boy, that when things get rough, you can roll over and die, or you can die on your feet trying to make a better world.

*He offers Deac his hand. He takes it and stands*

Deac: Maybe you're right. If I have to die, I'm going to die as I lived.

*Ignites Sabers*

jokemaster
10-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Greco stands up also and prepares both blasters.
Greco: Let's do this.

Deac
10-20-2004, 09:28 AM
Deac: Come on...I'm going to go stare it in the face and see if I can make it choke on me

*Deac walks out, and stares up at the sky, waiting*

Redwing
10-20-2004, 10:06 AM
((WAITING ON SCAR))

BattleDog
10-20-2004, 11:21 AM
*Flax checks the charge on his blaster, changes the pack and ingnites his sabre, he stands beside Deac.*

Flax: Great end to the war.

*Drago stands beside them, his sword drawn.*

Drago: 800 years I've waited for death, I wonder what it will be like.

Kuuki
10-20-2004, 01:41 PM
((so rude reddy :P))

*Talon flies backwards a bit, but then he stops dead in the air, and charges at K'Warra unfased by K'Warra's attack.

Talon zips in and out of K'warra's view, until suddenly K'warra finds himself impaled on the two swords, and Talon looking into his eyes with a grin.

Talon then kicks off of K'warra. In a few seconds, K'warra bursts in a blinding light.*

jokemaster
10-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Greco: Well it depends on what your belief is. Some say it's just a light in the distance you'll never reach. Some say you'll wander invisibly among the living or whatever's left after the universe, well universes, end. Others say its a general paradise, others say its a paradise tailored specifically for you...

Deac
10-20-2004, 02:16 PM
Deac: This will be the one,two, three, fourth time I've died so far. Death's not that exciting. It's what comes after. I once saw a light coming toward me...then I got brought back by my future son...

[Hey...I wonder what happened to him....:smirk2: ]

jokemaster
10-20-2004, 02:19 PM
Greco: Did that suck?

Redwing
10-21-2004, 12:52 AM
((Whu? Interesting. When did that happen? :D))

Arc Musea

K'Warra: Enough of this pointless philosophizing.

*K'Warra bursts out of a nearby house, barrels past Deac and Co. and in through the Arc Musea door. H'lena arrives back at about the same time*

K'Warra: Lady, time for you to unlock the Arc.

Woman: No...better to let the world be put to sleep...

K'Warra: Sleep? Sleep? What are you on about? Shunaria succeeds in devouring the universe, we'll all be asleep forever. You know what sleeping forever means? It means you're dead.

Woman: At least...nothing will be lost.

H'lena: Why? Why let the world end, when you know you can stop it? If Shunaria devours everything, certainly the universe will be free of death, but it will be free of life as well! Please. Help us.

Woman: If I unlock the Arc again...if I use its power...everyone I know, everything I hold dear...*she grasps her child's arm even tighter*...will perish.

BattleDog
10-21-2004, 04:49 AM
Flax: If thats what it takes to save life accross countless dimensions then the price may well be worth paying, I'm past worrying about dying but I'd like to think my children will be alive tomorrow.

Deac
10-21-2004, 09:10 AM
[Remember RPG For All way back when, Red?]

Deac: Please. You have to. Or you'll never see anything you love again.

Redwing
10-21-2004, 01:42 PM
((I...don't remember that part. ^^;;))

Woman: If I do...everything I love will perish anyway. I cannot. I must not.

K'Warra: Mother of God, have you gone mad, or senile, or both? You can't fight fate. Everybody dies. Except a few immortals, and you're not one of them.

Woman: You, Immortal...you know what the Arc is...you tell them. And then tell me...how you can ask me to do this...this horrible thing.

*K'Warra frowns*

BattleDog
10-21-2004, 02:10 PM
Flax: Never mind what it does, ther is no choice now. That monster has to be stopped.

Kuuki
10-21-2004, 04:33 PM
*Talon growls not feeling a sensation of permanently removing K'warra. He looks around, searching for where K'warra could come up next.

Suddenly he spots a localised inferno.

He flys over to it and lands on a nearby building.*

Redwing
10-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Arc Musea

H'lena: What horrible thing? K'Warra, what is this Arc, anyway?

K'Warra: Come on. You're from a frame of time far ahead of me...and you haven't figured it out already?

H'lena: No. Just tell us, we're running out of time.

K'Warra: Where are we now, Sister?

H'lena: Tercutta Musea...

K'Warra: Come on. Where's Tercutta Musea? Have you ever been there before? Gone sightseeing there? Seen it on a map? Read about it in a book?

*H'lena is silent*

Woman: If I unlock the Arc...all that is around us shall perish.

H'lena: But...this King Veldimos who used it...

K'Warra: This legendary King Veldimos used the Arc and wiped out an army of millions, an army that covered an entire desert. What the legends didn't mention was that the army in question was actually two armies. One of them was his own.

Woman: The Arc must stay locked up. Each time it has been used, its power has increased, and one more use will put it out of all control. It can never be put back. You ask me to choose between the death of the length and breadth of everything I have ever known, versus eternal sleep for the entire universe. What would be your choice?

----------

Outside

*The skyships, gliders, and Trael have joined forces, attacking Shunaria. Unfortunately, their missiles, magic blasts and laser bolts have about the same effect as throwing pebbles at an elephant.

Shunaria swallows one skyship whole*

BattleDog
10-22-2004, 04:28 AM
Flax: How large is the blast area, can we get some of the people away in time?

Redwing
10-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Arc Musea

*K'Warra laughs*

K'Warra: I wish you good luck with that.

H'lena: What is she talking about, K'Warra?

K'Warra: Do I have to spell it out for you? We're right smack in the center of the Deadlands, sister. Before they were 'dead'. Blast radius? The size of one and a half continents. And permanent. Unless the Deadlands have gone away in however many millennia have - will have - passed by before your frame of time.

H'lena: That's impossible. The past cannot be changed. We did not create the Deadlands. Thus we cannot---

K'Warra: Welcome to reality, H'lena! This is how fate works. One way or another, this will happen. Fate doesn't care who does it. It might as well be us.

H'lena: How will we survive this, let alone these people? No life, no magic, exists in the Deadlands.

K'Warra: That's an irrelevant question. I'll probably survive. You, well, I don't know how you've lived so long, but your friends...they're all dead. No chance they'll survive. Not even Drago. Sorry.

*Looking at the others* What? You came here to save the multiverse. This is how you save the multiverse. There's no other way.

H'lena: There is always another way. Always.

----------

Outside

*Shunaria roars, shaking the earth. The dragon is engulfed in flames.

Far down on the ground, in a patch of grass, lies a small pinpoint of firey light, the Phoenix Gate activating itself again.*

Deac
10-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Deac: Wait...what about the Aeges...the guys who sent us on this thing...they wouldn't just leave us...they couldn't...

Hammerhead: I know little of gods, Mr Starkiller, other than ones from my world. But I do know Thorg sent me here, and if I were to die, he would allow it for the good of my brothers. This life is not the end. Shunaria can destroy everything in the multiverse...but he cannot destroy our souls. If it is our fate, and their fate to die, what is one plane in one time for them all? For everything?

jokemaster
10-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Greer: I agree there's always another way. But if there isn't, well I've always been a sucker for saving multiverses.

Kuuki
10-22-2004, 05:48 PM
*Talon stands there puzzled, his weapons should have eliminated K'warra for good he thought. For another moment he thinks about it, but then desides that there must have been a flaw somewhere. But now wasn't the time, Shunaria was around and looked like a more of a prime target.

Talon looks at the fire.*

Talon "Are you going to stay there all day now? I hardly think you needed that much time to prepare yourself."

*a set of eyes glow from within the flames that consumed Davin.*

?? *deep voice* "Who says that I am?"

Talon "Ah so the two of you finally desided to stop it with the bickering and got down to business, thats good. We have vermon to kill."

?? "We?"

Talon "Yes we."

*WH Irvine was sitting on an old wooden chair on a porch infront of a building nearby.*

WH Irvine "Perhaps I could be of some assistence?"

Talon *to WH Irvine* "Who you? You couldn't even hold out a few whelps from that portal you were supposed to guard. And in this dimension you have none of that ability that you had."

WH Irvine "Oh please like you to talk, You hid your little secrets about your clever swords you got."

Talon "I see you're insinuating that you're keeping something from me? Like you could have used it to prevent all this?"

WH Irvine "Shut the hell up Talon. You know what I'm talking about."

Talon "And you're not even a quarter of the man that you were."

WH Irvine "Look at that out there.." *pointing to Shunaria* "Does it really matter. Even if I try and die, it'll be better then sitting on my ass now."

Talon "If you're about to be put down, Don't expect my help."

BattleDog
10-26-2004, 12:18 PM
Flax: I don't hink we'll die. We were told at the start of this that we'd be returned to where we came from. I'm sorry to say I don't think we have to make this choice for ourselves.

Redwing
10-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Arc Musea

H'lena: Actually, we were promised no such thing, remember? We think that's what they'll do. We really don't know. We really don't know if they can save us. *She glares at K'Warra* What, exactly, were you thinking when you tried this? Why did you care if Shunaria gained immortality?

K'Warra: Hey. If you idiots hadn't ruined my spell, destroyed the Soul Gem, got the Avatars eaten and dethroned 'Queen Elizabeth', Shunaria would be long dead by now. Nice work there. If you're going to blame anyone for this, blame yourselves.

Rwos: Well, now we know why we were chosen...the Aeges cannot act here. That's why they needed us to do this. Hells! We must be missing something here. We couldn't be sent here just to die! Flax, you're right, the Aeges couldn't have taken us out of such vastly separated and interlocked time streams if we weren't going to survive. We need to be returned in our proper timelines, or we will not exist. We have to be missing something!

*The blue Twi'lek Jedi in the corner suddenly speaks up*

A'melie: Reletha Darkstar.

Rwos: What?

A'melie: We were told that Shunaria was her master. She said her master forbade her from allowing anyone through that portal on Ulna Shardes...that portal we took to the castle Shunaria had deserted and found that crazed gargoyle...*She looks at K'Warra*...ghost of him. *K'Warra raises his brows*

H'lena: You're right...why did Shunaria care whether or not someone could get in his castle? He wasn't using it...would never need to return to it...and certainly he wouldn't care whether someone released K'Warra - who got out anyway...

Rwos: That's it!

K'Warra: That's what?

*Rwos turns to the woman* How does the Arc work? Where did it come from? How does it kill?

*The woman sighs*

Woman: Creatures from another world brought it here. I do not know what happened to them, but my ancestors believed the Arc killed them. My ancestor, Recan Veldimos, found their ancient skyship in the middle of a jungle, and meddled where he did not belong. He took the Arc, and the Arc took him. It was only as small as a ring, then, but it went into its mind and changed him, and his descendants, forever. He used it deathly power to gain great riches and power. He assassinated the King of his country and took his place. The Arc grew ever-larger with each use. The larger it grew, the less my ancestor could control it. Finally he stopped using it. He took a wife, and their children grew to be adults before his kingdom was attacked by another army from a land far away and much more powerful than ours. Our armies met on the desert battlefield of Wekeji. Our army stood no chance.

K'Warra: If we could hurry this story along? Shunaria may finish eating the armies and innocent civilians out there any minute now.

Woman: Recan took the Arc, against the advice of his wife and children, and journeyed to the battlefield. When he reached it, our army had already broken and fled. Their pursures chased them relentlessly, running them into the ground. In a rage, Recan activated the Arc. He was unable to control its power. Every single living thing forleagues and leagues was destroyed. The magically erected mountains on the very borders of the desert were leveled. Everything died in a flash, in only seconds. The only survivors were Recan Veldimos himself and his children. His wife died along with the others. In grief, Recan went back to the place of his birth - here - and killed himself. His remaining subjects built this city to honor him. His descendants left for lands distant...except for my ancestors...and me. *She looks at her daughter* My child does not have the proper blood to be protected from the Arc. It is diluted by too much magic. *She closes her eyes* Yes, I have stayed here, and now I must kill all whom I love.

----------

Town Outskirts

*A red, metallic streak rushes over Talon's head, carrying a bright flame with it. Shunaria, smashing a few houses, dives past the town borders. It is distracted by Davin's flame, much brighter than the one the winged being had carried*

Shunaria: <FOOLS! You shall all die painfully!>

*It lunges its immense head down for Davin*

Deac
10-30-2004, 06:49 AM
Deac: If we get moved through time again, I hope I turn up in my world so I can neuter Syrnl...

Kuuki
10-30-2004, 10:20 AM
*Both Talon and WH Irvine run in opposite directions away from Shunaria.

Davin's eyes glow bright at Shunaria's threat. The flame that surrounded him flares up and explodes as he in his new form leaps up agenst Shunaria. His new form consists of him being a large dragon himself, not even remotely as large as Shunaria. His shape wasn't a long dragon either, but one that had bulked arms, and stood on his legs.

He grabs onto Shunaria's jaws. Using Shunaria's momentum, Davin pushes himself off to a side and rockets up in the air.

At this moment Talon races back and slashes at the side of Shunaria with the two swords, creating another explosion.

WH Irvine in a decent spot for cover, he pulls out his signature Lightsword. He narrows his eyes as he ignites it. After that he closes his eyes and lowers his head, taking a deep breath. Then he opens his eyes real quick with a face of determination as a white-ish aura forms around him.

He smiles as he knows that he isn't as powerful as before, but it was something.

He bolts out of his cover and back onto the street, at this time Talon has struck oonce again, and Davin was attempting to scorch Shunaria with white-hot flames from his mouth.

WH Irvine runs for a bit, then sort of springs himself into the air...*

Redwing
10-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Arc Musea

Rwos: But what is the Arc? And how does it work? Surely---

*The woman sighs again*

Woman: Once I remove the Arc from its prison, its effects will take place instantly. It is in this prison because it can no longer be completely shut down. I will only be able to increase its killing field, or bring it back to a smaller killing field. But all beings without powerful protection will die in the space of an instant. Within minutes, or seconds, everyone would be dead and all magic would be gone.

Trael: The Arc is a machine...a machine designed to destroy all life.

*H'lena and Rwos whirl, startled. Trael is hovering in the Arc Musea's entrance. He is holding the burning Phoenix Gate*

Trael: I have studied the Deadlands. The power there dissolves magic and literally suppresses the life force. It is a power that could only be generated by a machine. *He looks behind him* Shunaria comes quickly. I would advise that we leave. Speak quickly, Rwos.

Rwos: Shunaria's castle was cut off from the outside world. It was on a separate plane altogether. We use the Phoenix Gate to drag Shunaria there - and we can use the Arc without killing an entire continent.

H'lena: How would we survive this? How will we avoid killing the entire worlds that Shunaria has eaten?

Rwos: We only need to use the Arc for a few minutes. It dissolves magic before dissolving life force, right? We activate the Arc. H'lena, K'Warra, you create magic shields for as long as you can. *He looks at the Nalas* They can help to, if they want to live. We use the portals of Shunaria's castle to escape.

Trael: Perhaps a feasible idea. If Shunaria is fatally wounded while under the influence of the Arc's power, he would be unable to recover, and those he has devoured would be released. However, you risk destroying the beings he has already swallowed if the Arc is active for even seconds too long. Not to mention that the risks to anyone present are extreme.

*But hope ignites in the woman's eyes*

Woman: Another world...take the Arc to another world? This is possible?

Rwos: With the Phoenix Gate...yes.

----------

Town Outskirts

*Shunaria swallows the flames Davin bellows at him. He tries to snap his jaws on Davin, but is distracted by Talon*

Deac
10-31-2004, 04:59 AM
Deac: Then we do it. Trael, open that gate thing and let's get going. I'm going to see if I can convince Shunaria to follow us in.

BattleDog
10-31-2004, 11:03 AM
Flax: I'm up for this.

Drago: I've been looking to "fatally wound" the demon for years.

Redwing
10-31-2004, 11:21 AM
H'lena: I'll try. *She glances at K'Warra* And so will you, if you value your hide. *She crosses to room to talk to the cowering native gargoyles*

K'Warra: You're forgetting I want Shunaria dead as much as you do. *He appears to suddenly remember something* Excuse me, I'll be right back.

H'lena: Wait! Where do you think you're going?

K'Warra: You've forgotten about Elizabeth. The vampire Vertmor may still have her. I'm certainly not leaving her here four hundred years in the past. Or her sister.

*He leaps into the air and flies out*

Trael: I will wait to activate the Gate until Shunaria is here. Since the Gate's essence is inside Shunaria, opening the portal now may alert him to our plans.

Deac
11-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Deac: Agreed.

*Hammerhead moves closer to Trael*

Hammerhead: I don't want to leave anyone behind here.

Kuuki
11-01-2004, 12:57 PM
*Davin flys away from the distracted Shunaria, then loops around to Shunaria's torso and attempts again.

Talon on the other hand was hitting Shunaria with a blast, only to rocket away in a flash, to turn around and hit Shunaria once again using his blazing speed.

WH Irvine floated away from the action with an open hand, slowy powering up a sleeper destruction ball.*

----------

Alley

*Vertmor gets up from the rubble to find Elizabeth had ran off...*

Vertmor "Stupid girl, she'd..."

*He couldn't finish his sentence as he felt the shockwave from one of Talon's blasts. He looks up to see a small portion of Shunaria's torso between the two buildings.*

Redwing
11-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Outside

*Shunaria snaps his jaws at Davin, barely missing. A powerful thrust of the dragon's tail knocks Davin away in WH Irvine's direction.

Shunaria's body leaps into the air, thrusting at the two. Irvine, hovering in the air, presented the best target. The dragon opens his jaws wide and swallows Irvine's destruction ball, then Irvine an instant later.

Shunaria turns to Talon, now the nearest enemy, and lunges at him, missing and plowing through a whole row of buildings. A lone soldier hiding in a deserted house becomes a half-second snack.

Nearby, K'Warra alights next to Maria and Elizabeth, who had just caught up with each other. Elizabeth clung to Maria*

K'Warra: Time to go.

----------

Arc Musea

*H'lena smashes the sarcophagus free of its pedestal. The blue light holding the Arc moves with the coffin*

H'lena: This has to be the first thing through once the portal is open. *She tries to lift it, and it drops* I need help here, this thing must weigh several tons...

Deac
11-02-2004, 09:09 AM
Hammerhead: Allow me

*Hammerhead begins lifting , and takes most of the weight. Deac peeks outside to see Shunaria coming in their direction*

Deac: It's coming.

Hammerhead: Mr Starkiller, help would be appreciated!

*Deac runs in and begins lifting*

Deac: Come on motor enhancements, don't let me down.

BattleDog
11-02-2004, 01:05 PM
*Flax and Drago begin lifting as well.*

Flax: Sophae's right, I need to work out more.

Kuuki
11-03-2004, 02:39 PM
*Talon and Davin take turns of destracting Shunaria and attempting to inflict damage to the massive dragon.*

Davin *telepathically to Talon* This isn't working

Talon Quitter. Nothing is done in an instant, and you haven't broke a sweat yet.

Davin Like you would either..

Talon Any suggestions then oh fearless leader?

Davin Funny. Supposedly this Arc thing is something important enough, it might be something to kill off this damn thing!

Talon Fair enough, we've given your human friends a long enough time to figure it out, let's lure it to it...

Redwing
11-04-2004, 06:20 PM
*Trael flies into the air, and hovers next to the sarcophagus.

((OOS: Assuming Davin and Talon went inside the Arc Musea))

A second later Shunaria bursts through the Arc Musea's wall high above, rubble exploding everywhere*

Trael: Deflegrate muri tempi et intervallia.

*A huge, firey portal opens in midair*

Trael: *as Shunaria descends upon them* Get the sarcophagus through, now!

Kuuki
11-04-2004, 06:25 PM
((Davin should freak evereyone out, looking like a dragon now ^_^))

*Davin notices the group struggling to pick up the sarcophagus, and quickly goes to one end and picks it up and flys quickly through the portal.*

Talon *looking at K'Warra briefly* "I'll take of you later..."

*Talon waves his sword in the air, creating a controlled burst at Shunaria.*

jokemaster
11-04-2004, 07:18 PM
*Greco looked at Davin*
Greco: Kid finally got some spirit...

Deac
11-05-2004, 09:01 AM
*With a great heave, the sarcophagus is thrown through the portal. Deac, exhausted, falls down*

Hammerhead: Now you, Mr Starkiller.

*Hammerhead pushes Deac through, throws a piece of rubble at Shunaria and walks through himself*

Redwing
11-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Arc Musea

*K'Warra enters the room, along with Maria and Elizabeth. He and Maria blast at Shunaria's eyes to distract him momentarily, and then the three exit through the portal.

Shunaria dives downwards. Kvana's eyes open as the dragon's head comes closer. Shunaria notices the movement, closer than his other targets, as Kvana tries to move.

Shunaria turns, diverting his path. Kvana struggles to his feet, grabbing his severed hand with his other hand. Before he can make an attempt to escape, Shunaria swallows him.

The gargoyle nalas form a ring and blast a spell at Shunaria. He turns his attention to them.

H'lena picks up the woman and leaps through the portal after the others. A'melie quickly follows, then Rwos. Trael waits, holding the burning gate*

Through the Portal

*The portal opens into Shunaria's castle, the main room with the wall-map of portals that connected all over the world of Mrear*

A'melie: ...I can feel the Force again...

H'lena: *to the woman* Quick! We need to be ready to take out the Arc as soon as Shunaria is brought through. *to the others* Be ready to fight, or else get gone through those portals so we don't have to shield you!

Deac
11-06-2004, 05:56 AM
Deac: All right!

*Force Heal*

Hammerhead: A fair idea. I believe you may want this

*Hands Deac one of his sabers*

Deac: Thanks.

*Ignites Sabers*

BattleDog
11-07-2004, 09:33 AM
*Flax and Drago dive through.*

jokemaster
11-07-2004, 09:36 AM
((My god Deac, I am now drunk because of you..))
*Greco dives through*

Redwing
11-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Through the Portal

*Rwos ignites his lightsword. A'melie ignites her lightsaber.

H'lena, K'Warra, Maria, and Elizabeth position themselves around the room, as far away from the portal as possible, and ready themselves. The still-unnamed woman put her hand on the sarcophagus, where the Arc waited*

((OOS: Waiting on Scar to get Talon moving. :p))

Kuuki
11-09-2004, 05:53 AM
Magic Planet (what ever it was :P)

*Talon who was floating between Shunaria and the portal, kept at a fury of blasts one after another, trying to keep Shunaria at bay.

As the last person jumps through the portal, Talon zips through...*

Through the portal

*Talon flys through, and plants his feet onto the ground, skidding to a stop.

He smiles as a few sweat beads could be seen on his forehead.*

BattleDog
11-09-2004, 10:34 AM
*Drago draws his longsword, Flax ignites his sabre.*

Redwing
11-10-2004, 07:02 PM
((OOS: It's called the Aether but I don't remember if Rwos ever said so or not.))

*Shunaria roars madly. He lunges for the portal, then snaps back at the last instant.

The dragon locks eyes with Trael. Trael could almost see the metaphorical gears turning in the beast's brain.*

Can't let him have the chance to figure this out.

Trael: Deflegrate muri tempi et intervallia.

*Trael is sucked through the portal. With a roar of rage, the Phoenix Spirit inside Shunaria drags him along, cauing the dragon to burst into nothingness.

The Arc Musea was finally empty, shattered, but empty.

----------

*Trael exits through the portal. Shunaria substantiates in a sphere of flame*

Trael: Now!

*Around everyone in the room except the dragon, as well as the wall-map of portals, a bright light appears, pulsing multiple colors, dominated by green and blue.

The Woman reaches her hand into the blue pool of light still hovering over the sarcophagus and pulls the Arc device out of it.

Light erupts around Shunaria, and his scales begin dissolving, as if touched by acid. The dragon roars in pain, and the entire surface of his body begins shifting and changing as the Arc's power eats away at it, and the dragon's own power attempts to repair the damage.

All around the room, enchanted objects leap into flame as magic is burned out of them. A few stray ratlike creatures in corners screech as their life-force is destroyed, leaving dead, empty bodies on the ground. Plants growing in jars wilt and die almost instantaneously. The light barriers around the group, and the wall map, begin burning with another light around their edges, the magic barriers being eaten away as well*

H'lena: *concentrating on producing more magic to power the disintegrating barriers* N-now! Kill the beast!

*Shunaria roars with rage, and lunges at the group*

jokemaster
11-10-2004, 07:09 PM
*Greco opens fire on the dragon*

jokemaster
11-10-2004, 07:09 PM
*Greco opens fire on the dragon*

Deac
11-11-2004, 09:04 AM
Deac: Right you!

*Force leaps into the air and slashes down with both sabers*

Redwing
11-13-2004, 06:25 PM
((Sorry about the delay...again XD))

*Greco's blaster bolts hit Shunaria. In the places hit, the dragon's skin erupt in balls of fire.

Deac's sabers leave long wounds, streaks of light, along the dragon's side. Shunaria knocks him away with a slap of his tail.

Rwos and A'melie attack the beast at the same time, striking at its head. Shunaria lunges at them in a rage. The Jedi and the Blade leap out of the way just in time, and a huge crater is left in the floor by Shunaria's nose.

The dragon stares around the room with a mad glint in its eyes, attempting to comprehend the situation*

<FOOLS. ALL YOU CAN HOPE TO DO HERE IS DELAY YOUR IMMINENT DEATH!>

*Shunaria's eyes fall on the Arc held by the woman. It starts to lunge for her, then twists away abruptly, ramming into a wall*

<WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HORRID POWER IS THIS?!>

Kuuki
11-13-2004, 06:29 PM
*Talon laughs. Then he walks up, and separates his swords, and cleaves his 'Nameless' at the Dragon's neck...*

jokemaster
11-13-2004, 08:29 PM
*Greco keeps firing, aiming for the head and neck*

Deac
11-14-2004, 07:44 AM
*Hammerhead blasts Shunaria with two shots of his gun*

Hammerhead: Your head would make a great trophy, whatnot?!

*Deac force flips back up, force pulls his sabers back to himself, and charges again*

Redwing
11-16-2004, 06:50 PM
((Talon walking? o_O))

*More burning wounds appear on Shunaria's skin, the dragon's power draining out like blood and being dissolved into nothingness by the Arc.

Talon's "Nameless" cleaves a great hole in Shunaria's neck. The burst of light that escapes from the hole flashes in Talon's face, blinding him, and Shunaria's jaws clamp down on him.

Rwos draws a diagonal slash along the beast's belly. A'melie leaps at the monster's head and stabs at its eyes with her lightsaber. She loses her footing as Shunaria tries to shake her off, and she disappears down its gullet, even as Trael's laser cannons trace burning streaks along the dragon's neck.

Elizabeth begins to look exhausted, and drops to her knees. Maria and K'Warra struggle to stand. H'lena winces, also under the invisible strain*

H'lena: *through clenched teeth* H-hurry...

*Elizabeth collapses. The shields surrounding the other members of the group instantly shrink*

H'lena: Trael! Get rid of her!

*Trael swoops down from the ceiling and grabs Maria. He swoops towards the portal map and disappears through one of the city portals. After a few moments he flies back through, and a magic shield is formed around him anew.

Shunaria, while lunging at Davin, sees this occur from the corner of his eye*

jokemaster
11-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Greco: KID! LOOK OUT!
*Starts aiming for Shunaria's eyes.*

Deac
11-17-2004, 12:14 PM
*Deac slashes at Shunaria's back*

Deac: Come on slug-head!

Kuuki
11-17-2004, 12:23 PM
((Davin don't look like a kid JM, Davin looks like a friken Dragon :D))

*Davin dodges Shunaria's swing, and lunges himself.

Suddenly a sound of metal striking the ground from Shunaria. It was a blade that seemed to have pirced Shunaria's skin from inside its mouth, sticking down at the ground.

...Inside the dragon's mouth was Talon refusing to be 'eaten' by the beast, whom performed his act of defiance by stabing down with his 'Nameless' all the way to the hilt of the blade, just to prevent him from being swallowed.

He quickly takes his other sword 'Itchimonji' and strikes the upper, softer part of Shunara's mouth, wedging himself there...*

jokemaster
11-17-2004, 02:22 PM
((He's been calling Davin kid since he met him. He ain't gonna stop because he got a makeover.))
*Greco kept shooting at the eyeballs, careful now of not hitting Talon by accidently shooting a bolt through the dragon's mouth*

Redwing
11-17-2004, 02:49 PM
((OOS: There IS no soft spot on Shunaria. He's no longer a flesh-and-blood creature...))

*It is already too late for Talon. His feet have already begun dissolving, melding with Shunaria. His legs and lower body quickly follow. Talon and his swords appear to melt into Shunaria's body. Shunaria's jaws snap closed.

Shunaria bucks Deac off his back, then rips through the air towards Trael, catching him by surprise. Trael is enclosed in the dragon's jaws and vanishes.

Next Shunaria aims back down for Drago and Hal*

Kuuki
11-17-2004, 04:02 PM
((meh.))

Davin *seeing Talon* "Good ridence..."

BattleDog
11-19-2004, 02:24 AM
Flax: Here he comes.

*Flax flips up and lands standing on the Dragon's back, he begins to hack merrcilusly at the neck of the beast.*

*Drago makes use of his barbarian running boots.*

Redwing
11-19-2004, 10:40 AM
*Shunaria is too fast for Drago's boots, and chomps him up. He roars in pain and tries to shake Hal off, and manages to do so before Hal can finish the fatal wound he'd begun*

H'lena: Finish him! Quickly! I can't do this much longer!

*Shunaria, eyeing the crackling shields around his attackers, finally focuses on the mages*

Shunaria: <FOOLS!>

*He lunges at the shielders, focusing on K'Warra. K'Warra tries to dodge, but the dragon's jaws were too large to avoid.

The shields around the others in the group shrink again by a third as K'Warra disappears into the dragon's jaws.

Next the dragon goes for Maria. Before he can strike her, Rwos leaps between them, stabbing at Shunaria with his lightsword, opening a great burning gash along his snout, before becoming the dragon's next victim.

Both H'lena and Maria had taken cover behind enormous furniture, leaving a path clear to the portal map.

Shunaria realizes his way out. He streaks through the air towards the unguarded map*

Kuuki
11-19-2004, 10:44 AM
*Davin runs and tackles the large head of Shunaria and holds his jaw shut. Then he wraps his tail around the large dragon's neck.

Davin then grits his teeth and ignites himself in a ball of flame.*

BattleDog
11-19-2004, 11:30 AM
*Flax flips onto Shunaria's head this time, he plunges his silver blade into the dragon's head from above, just behind the eyes.*

Redwing
11-19-2004, 11:38 AM
((OOS: Did Flax pull out the sword immediately? Otherwise it's getting absorbed into Shunaria's body...))

BattleDog
11-19-2004, 01:57 PM
((Red, its a lightsabre.

And yes, more or less, so the power cell might need a bit of a recharge.))

Redwing
11-19-2004, 02:02 PM
((Ah, I didn't realize Flax had a silver lightsaber so I assumed he switched to a sword.

Absorption isn't instantaneous, so Flax shouldn't have to worry if it wasn't in there for more than a few seconds.

*Waits for Deac and JM to reply*))

jokemaster
11-19-2004, 07:05 PM
*Greco runs towards the map, leaps on top of it, and starts shooting at Shunaria. He grabs it with one hand and prepares to throw it to someone*

Deac
11-20-2004, 02:45 AM
Deac: RWOS! NOOO! ARGGH!

*Deac charges at Shunaria, hacking and slashing wildly in fury*

Hammerhead: Why isn't he dying?!

*Deac spins and finds himself face to face with Shunaria's gaping jaw*

Deac: Figures.

*Seeing he's about to become dragon food, Deac switches to his last resort- his own self destuct mechanism*

BattleDog
11-20-2004, 11:58 AM
((Flax has always had a silver sabre. The only time Flax has used a sword in this thread was when it was more practical than a sabre, i.e. when he couldn't feel the Force.))

*Flax stabs again.*

Flax: Die you ugly $^&*&(*)(&^%$%"!"$"%&^(*_))^%$$"!"$&*&)*_*(^^$"%*&)()_%$R""$&^()(^%"!"!

*Takes a breath.*

Flax: !"$$^%&*&((($$^^*&*(*()*_+(&*%^$%"%^^%&$"%$^!

Redwing
11-20-2004, 01:46 PM
((Okay, I'm sorry...but how is that self-destruct device Deac's LAST resort? HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE USED IT BY NOW?!? :D

JM: Keep in mind that the map is pretty freaking enormous - big enough for Shunaria to go through - but it IS light ^^))

*Shunaria's many wounds, still burning with magic fire, begin to tear open further, the enormous power inside him bursting out at newly torn seams.

One the other hand, the wound Flax stabs at doesn't seem to get any deeper, though it widens.

Shunaria chomps up Deac before he can activate his self-destruct device. Deac is absorbed into Shunaria as Shunaria streaks towards Greer Greco. A continuous shriek rings from the dragon inside the group's minds*

jokemaster
11-20-2004, 07:26 PM
((STOP CONFUSING MY CHARACTERS NAMES DAMN YOU!
Plus Greco's a mastermind thief, he's gotta be used to folding large objects into a single throwable/catchable form in a limited amount of time.))
Greco: Holy force that's a bad singing voice. H'LENA!
*Greco waits until the last moment to throw the folded map at H'lena, so that Shunaria won't intercept.*

Kuuki
11-21-2004, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
*Davin runs and tackles the large head of Shunaria and holds his jaw shut. Then he wraps his tail around the large dragon's neck.

Davin then grits his teeth and ignites himself in a ball of flame.*

Deac
11-21-2004, 06:26 AM
*Hammerhead starts pummeling Shunaria with his bare hands*

Redwing
11-21-2004, 08:10 AM
((Scar: I know. All he's doing is protecting Shunaria's neck. Good going. ^_~

[Okay, so he's slowing him down as well. Will post later]))

Kuuki
11-21-2004, 08:25 AM
((and was trying to hold his jaw shut))

BattleDog
11-21-2004, 12:30 PM
Flax: Die Demon, Die!

*Flax make another almightly swing, then another at right angles to the first.*

Redwing
11-21-2004, 02:49 PM
(('Trying' being the key word there. :D))

*Shunaria chomps Greco up.

H'lena catches the map. Maria collapses and H'lena winces under the added strain of having to shield a new person.

Shunaria smashes himself into the ground, eager to rid himself of the pests riding on his head and neck. Davin is stunned by the impact of his head to the ground. Shunaria smacks his head into the high ceiling, forcing Flax off the burning cross-shaped hole on top of his head.

H'lena falls to her knees, exhausted. Her eyes close. The barriers shielding the group shrink rapidly.

The wound on Shunaria's head burns larger, meeting with the slashes Deac, Greco and Rwos had left and getting even larger. Finally it meets the wound on its neck and expands even more, intersecting with the wounds around its body. The dragon is half-covered with magic blood burning away as soon as it made contact with the Arc's deadly field.

The Woman's eyes widen as H'lena falters. She lifts the Arc with all her strength and shoves it into the blue field, just as H'lena falls unconscious to the ground and the shields around the group disappear.*

Redwing
11-27-2004, 09:25 PM
((*Bumps, since it appears no one has seen the edit.*

Oh heck, I'll just finish it.))

*Shunaria rips open at the seams. Enormous beams of light burst from the dragon's disintegrating body.

A great explosion engulfs the chamber, knocking all the survivors in the room flat on their backs and blowing them away from the blinding light where Shunaria had been seconds ago.

The room is suddenly filled with innumerable voices*

Deac
11-28-2004, 08:01 AM
It seems they've done it.

Quite.

Guess that means back to the fighting then

Yes. We have to stay true to what we are. The truce is ended

SO IT IS.

*Deac looks around*

Deac: Uh...we won? Now what?

Now you all get to go back where you came from.

Hammerhead: Just like that?

Were you hoping for a reward?

BattleDog
11-29-2004, 12:32 AM
*Flax looks at his watch.*

Flax: Well if thats it can I please get back to my wife? At this rate she'll already have had the baby!

Deac
11-29-2004, 07:54 AM
I guess so

*Flax disappears*

The rest of you all want to go back, or do you have further questions?

Redwing
11-29-2004, 09:04 AM
Rwos: Will we remember...any of this?

Deac
11-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Well now...

We hadn't quite decided on that part yet

They changed the future. It cannot happen as it did again.

Who could they talk to about it? They are from different times and different worlds.

Deac: Do we or don't we?

You will. But whether you forget when you get back or not is your own business. If your mortal minds can't accept the journey you've just been on, then you may well lose all knowledge of them. It's not us, it's you.

jokemaster
11-29-2004, 04:16 PM
Greco *staring at himself after being revived*: So I die and I don't even get a reward? And people ask me why I don't do the hero thing. Oh well, back to normal life I guess.

Deac
11-30-2004, 05:58 AM
You're sooo mercenary. I like that.

* A pile of gold appears at Greco's feet*

Enjoy

BattleDog
11-30-2004, 06:22 AM
Drago: My wife somehow managed to get off Mrear, could you drop me somewhare in the general vicinity?

Deac
11-30-2004, 08:52 AM
Sure thing

*Pop! Drago disappears*

jokemaster
11-30-2004, 12:51 PM
*Greco picks up the gold*
Greco: Oh I will. So can you drop me off back in front of my ship on Corusant?

Deac
12-01-2004, 07:04 AM
*Pop! Greco vanishes*

Hammerhead: Well, old boys, it's been fun. Will I ever see any of them again?

Sure. When you die.

Hammerhead: I suppose that's fair enough. Back to Arcanum then!

*Pop! Hammerhead's gone*

Deac: Uh...is this Rwos from my timeframe?

jokemaster
12-01-2004, 01:32 PM
*Greco looks around to make sure he's back in his own timeframe/universe. He hauled his gold off to his ship and called his fence.*
Greco: You know any place where I can store something of great value?
Fence: What do you have that ain't worth selling?
Greco: About a bagfull of gold.
Fence: Where the hell did you get that.
Greco: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
Fence: Try me.
Greco: All right, a god gave it to me.
Fence: Jeez, you don't have to pull something out of your ass, just say you don't want to tell me....
Greco: Believe what you want.
Fence: All right, there's one in Corellia.
Greco: Thank you.

Redwing
12-01-2004, 10:24 PM
No. This Rwos is from a timeframe ahead of yours. The Rwos from your timeframe was much less powerful, so we decided to jump ahead a bit. Hope you don't mind. If you'd like, we can erase the information from your head until such time as the two of you coincide. That should be about---

Shhh! Don't give them so much information!

Rwos: I'm standing right here, you know.

H'lena: So am I ahead, behind, or whatever with anyone else here?

You coincide with Deac's current timeframe, actually, although we don't expect you'll be meeting each other again for quite some time, although I wouldn't say 'never'. Trael is from a time frame ahead of all of you. A'melie is far behind you. Che` doesn't count. She's from a universe that doesn't even connect to yours at the moment. Alcarohtar too. Davin is from yet another universe, and, well...I shouldn't say too much more about this at the moment. Maybe in the future.

Che`: Well...maybe I'll get a chance to know you all better in the afterlife. And I expect you to tell me everything that happened after I got eaten.

People, you don't need to know every single little secret of the cosmos here! Enough questions!

H'lena: So we might meet in the future, Deac? Well, before I go - if we remember all this when we meet again, I'm taking you to see something we call a movie. A set of movies, actually. I think you'll find them...fascinating. *She grins mischeviously*

((:D))

BattleDog
12-02-2004, 02:15 AM
*Flax wakes up in the waiting room of the hospital on Coruscant, a nurse walks in.*

Nurse: Commander Flax, your wife is ready to see you now.

Flax: Thankyou.

*He gets up and follows the nurse, his legs feel like lead and there's a whole colony on fliters in his belly.

He pushes open the door to the private room he'd payed for for Sophae. His wife is sat up in bed with the baby in her arms, wrapped in a blanket.

Sophae: *Beams* Its a girl.

Flax: What are we going to call her?

Sophae: Mirriana

Deac
12-02-2004, 08:11 AM
Deac: Sounds good, I can hardly wait! Rwos, I hope to see you soon. Until then, take care you all!

*Deac fades slowly away*

---------------------------------------

Coruscant, Circa Cantina 8

*Deac moves toward the senate hall where the historic alliance negotiations between Flax and Cracken are happening*

Deac: Well, guess I'm back.

*He enters*

I sense something is amiss... something new and... dangerous

*Deac enters*

Sorry I'm late, subspace-sink hole. I'm representing the mid-rim coalition here. Our interests are in what new opportunities will be presented.

*A figure stirs in the shadows. It is Lokpihet Darkstar*

????: Yes, Starkiller...soon I will give you an opportunity to death...

Redwing
12-02-2004, 04:25 PM
*Rwos, H'lena, Che`, Trael, A'melie, and the remaining members of the group all disappear*

Now, what about the rest of you? I suppose we shall return you to your rightful frames of time as well. With a few exceptions...

*Maria, K'Warra, Elizabeth, the Woman with the Arc, and the other remaining spectators all fade from view as well. The room is left empty.

With one exception.

The Phoenix Gate lies in the center of the room. Its spirit returned to it, it takes on a golden glow.

Seemingly of its own volition, it rises into the air. It begins spinning and a ball of flame forms around it. The Gate finally vanishes in a burst of firey light. All light in the dead dragon's lair finally fades away, leaving only darkness behind*

Deac
12-03-2004, 08:12 AM
*Hammerhead awakes in a victorian style bedroom*
Hammerhead: Was it a dream...it's like something's trying to hide...another time, another space...dragons? Who knows?

THE END

[BTW, amazing co-incidence that I was able to paste directly from Cantina 8 in the last post!]

Redwing
12-06-2004, 01:15 PM
((I noticed. A couple clues were how you added in that the mystery figure was Lokpihet, but have "????:" in the next line. You also have Deac entering twice :D

*Runs away*))

Deac
12-07-2004, 08:17 AM
So...what do you guys want to do now?

Interfere with some different mortals lives?

Sounds promising.

What about this man?

*An image of Orthos appears*

Redwing
12-11-2004, 04:40 PM
*Dramatic chord*

*End*

;)

jokemaster
12-11-2004, 06:30 PM
*credits roll*
Guy-in-the-audience: ****ING RIP OFF!

Deac
12-12-2004, 05:56 AM
*Real Deac sits in the top box*

Real Deac: RIP OFF?! I'll have you know!

*A hand suddenly puts a chloroform soaked rag over Real Deac's mouth and he falls asleep.*

Lokpihet: Muhahhaha! To the Holiday Special!

jokemaster
12-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Real Greco: POPCORN FIGHT
*Popcorn starts flying everywhere*

Redwing
12-12-2004, 05:01 PM
You mean the real Jokemaster, right? :xp:

jokemaster
12-12-2004, 05:49 PM
yah......gotta get out of the damn habit.