PDA

View Full Version : Crisis of the Worlds

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Deac
10-20-2003, 05:18 PM
An new-Mrear/Cantina/Whatever RPG.

[Standard Rules, No Godmoding, No controlling others, Post Bio in first post.
One Special Rule: Your character can come from any plane in the multiverse. However, no omnipitent characters]

The Scenario...

The Darkstar has been sent back to the hells. And for a while, there was peace. Mahy events happened in the years that followed. Then the Aeges began to fear something. A great evil has stirred, something more than the Darkstar, Shunaria or anything they've faced before....

--------------------------------------------

*The Meeting Place. The Aeges have gathered.*

Perhaps we can defeat him

Our hands are tied, this is a mortal matter. But the thought of such destruction...

No Mortals means no faith! And no faith means we FADE AWAY!

*The Aeges shudder at the thought*

But which one to send?

How about...?

All: NO

Selecting several to stop this. Multiple heroes, champions from all over the planes and times.

All: Agreed. Bring them.

*Several Individuals appear*

Redwing
10-20-2003, 05:28 PM
((OOS: Wait, what about the Mrear 2 unresolved storylines? ;)

*Can't join yet as has to leave - stickies* :D))

Mandalorian54
10-21-2003, 01:08 AM
I'll introduce my character now similar but different.

Name: Selene
Bio: Selene is the leader of a small clan of Vampires, once one of the largest until they were destroyed in a vampire war. Now she and her small clan of pure blood vampires have dedicated themselves to justice and remained in secret. They are all very skilled and take pride in their arts of combat. They train hard and are a mysterious bunch. Selene is their leader and the most powerful and deadly of them. But they are night vampires and they daylight is fatal, though for some of the older more powerful ones such as Selene they can withstand the daylight for a legth of time. Selene is very bueatiful and deadly.

Deac
10-21-2003, 05:09 PM
[Was going to do them in this one...]

*The Aeges turn their heads in confusion as a vampire appears.

A vampire? To save the multiverse?

Wait, there's another few coming...

*Then another being enters through the portal.
Several scars cover his body, and clicks can be heard as he moves some of his joints. A tall,grizzled, brown haired man stands, two lightsabers hanging from his belt, one on each hip.
Enter Deac Starkiller*

----------
Name: Deac Starkiller
World: Cantinaverse
Bio: [Condensed version] Made jedi through Imperial Experiment, onetime bearer of Starkiller Avatar, cyborg implants from being inside exploding ISD.
-------------------------

Deac: Where the hell am I?

Kuuki
10-21-2003, 09:32 PM
*A human, well at least that was the first expression, clearly this young man well with in his twenties, had his youth with a personal experence with hell itself, complete with a set of large bat-like wings. He was well built, hair tathered, and wore long odd clothing with a large red blood strain in the ripped chest.
He was wieldng primitive weaponry, including an odd large calaber weapon of sort along with a weapon with short barrles of equal size, and a long Silver Sword. He smelt of dried blood.

Like Deac he was confused where he was.*

??? *Picturing in his mind, a sword percing his chest, speaking softly* "Am I dead..."

Deac
10-22-2003, 04:32 PM
[Anymore for any more?]

Whose Idea was it to bring him along?

I liked his sword...it looked nice...

FURRO!

Deac: Oh no. Not you lot again! Haven't you interferred with mortals enough?

Wait, here's another one!

-----------------------------------

Name: Humphrey Hammerhead
World: Arcanum
Race: Half-Ogre
Bio: Humphrey Hammerhead, "Prophet of Thorg". Freed the Half Ogres from their slavery at the hands of the Gnomes in the Magickal-Techno world of Arcanum. Slayer of Kergahn the necromancer and re-incarnation of Nasrudin.

-----------------------------------------

Hammerhead: Now where am I?

I suppose we should tell them now....

Let the rest come!

Redwing
10-22-2003, 07:02 PM
((me me me. ;)

HAH! @ "it looked nice" :D

um....make this a placeholder post, since I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment ;)))

Kuuki
10-22-2003, 08:59 PM
((Yeah, I thought it would be interesting to bring in 'Davin'. I need to take a step back from the Irvines, cus i was thinking on bringing in a version of RH Irvine.... *trails off*))

Davin *to Deac* "Hey you seem to know what this is about, right?"

Mandalorian54
10-23-2003, 01:00 AM
((hmm...so is this the sequal to Mrear2? cuz it really doesn't sound like it. Mrear2 wasn't star wars was it? I have a feeling this is just another random starwars rp, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested, I just kinda set my character for more of an ancient age, now that it's futuristic mabee I'll just adjust it apropriately, so ignore my character, this is the new one:))

Name: Selene
Race: vampire
weapons: Silver swords and other vampiric weapons. various blasters. And a dart rifle which can fire silver nitrate darts (secreating silver into the blood stream upon impact).
armour: She wears a black trenchcoat over top of black painted light metal.
Bio: Her father had lead the largest race of Vampires in the galaxy for thousands of years, since the first days of the Jedi, but the Vampires never had gotten involved much in other worldly things, until his death. Her father died in an invasion of their world, they were wiped out and now Selene leads the survivors.

------------------

Selene eyed the others suspiciously and silently observed their actions, all the while wondering what turn of events called for such a grizzly bunch.

Kuuki
10-23-2003, 01:30 AM
((Here's a rough discribion through of whats going on Mand,

[i might be wrong, correct me guys! XD]

this room where the characters are being introduced is a chamber of which a council of aeges, they are well, gods, whom meet and deal with problems. (somewhat)

Mrear is based in the Cantina universe (started by deac, and after several 'episodes', it came about to making different stories in different places/times). So in someway, yes this is a random star wars RP, but this particular story happens far far far far far far before the jedi and sith ever started etc...

so basically, in this the aeges are collecting 'heroes' from all times, thus why 'Deac Starkiller', a jedi, has entered.. :)))

Redwing
10-23-2003, 07:40 PM
((Mrear is a fantasy RPG, yes. But in the twisted universe we have set up, it will eventually evolve into a twisted version of the Star Wars universe, the "Cantinaverse". Which also has fantasy elements, but mostly via dimensional travel.))

Admiral
10-24-2003, 01:57 AM
((And my inclusion of Norse Mythology. :) *Slowly backs out: I was never here))

Kuuki
10-24-2003, 02:00 AM
((*flash* *flash* *flash* *flash* *flash*

*puts away camera, and runs to develop* XD))

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 11:45 AM
((*Stands in doorway of film development room and store* YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Anyway I've decided to bring in another odd character to be a hero.))
Name: Seth Greco
Alias: Jokemaster
Bio: A proffesional thief, he formed a gang which was very succesful. After their last job, he was forced to become a mercenary due to a debt. He found out he was pretty good at it so he kept being one once in a while.
-----
*Greco turned towards Deac and Co.*
Greco: So, why are we here? Did I come into the wrong party again or something?

Deac
10-24-2003, 05:13 PM
[Mrear is a parellel universe to the Cantinaverse, which is based on Star Wars. I thought we could do some good crossovers here-BTW, the characters won't remember any of this afterward]

Deac: I have no idea.

Hammerhead: *points* They look like they want something.

Hammerhead! Knew you'd come!

Hammerhead: *Looking embarressed* Hi...Thorg...

I think there may yet be one or two more

Yeah, hurry, the tennis is on soon!

Rogue15
10-24-2003, 08:35 PM
(oh no my morrowind character is breaking out)
Name: Alcarohtar (Alcar for short)
Race: Dunmer (dark elf)
Carrying: Daedric Dagger, 300 gold, dwarven crossbow
Wearing: orcish armor
Appearance: a young Dunmer, tall, muscular build, red eyes, red hair spiked back, confident look in his eyes
Bio: Alcarohtar is a high ranked member in the Fighters Guild of Vvardenfell, he enjoys dirty work with a sick passion that surpasses his lust for money.

(italic means he's thinking)

Alcarohtar: what in the hell...

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 09:48 PM
Greco: I'd say they want to hire us. Something that needs a small group of experienced people.

Kuuki
10-24-2003, 10:24 PM
Davin "Hmph..." 'Figures...' *turns to look at the portal.*

Rogue15
10-25-2003, 01:24 AM
*Alcarohtar, curious*

Alcarohtar: What's this about?

Redwing
10-26-2003, 08:44 AM
BIOS: ((Um, I probably should have cut down on the characters and joined the RPG sooner, shouldn't I have? ;) Don't worry, if it's too many characters I'll just have them get killed or lost.))

Name: Che Altera
Race: Human
Appearance: Light brown skin, wiry brown hair, black eyes
World: Earth, Magic World
Timeline: Parallel universe to Earth's future
Weapons: Several swords and daggers, all taken from slaughtered opponents. Carrying a golden blue sword.
Armor: Vest and helmet of gold dragonscale, black leather greaves, enchanted boots that triple her already magically enchanced speed, and enchanted gauntlets made of a pure white metal. (Carrying in a pack, instead of a change of clothes, a suit of what looks like wolf armor.)
Bio: Che was born and raised a street thief. But when she was a teenager, she joined a paramilitary organization and was trained to be skilled with the sword and other combat arts. Her magic abilites had shaped her into a powerful warrior by the time she grew up. She now fears nothing.
--------------------
Name: Termand Rwos
Race: Gargoyle
Appearance: Beaked, winged and tailed; Brown skin tinged red, black hair
World: Earth, Magic World/ Cantinaverse
Timeline: Cantina 11-ish (Earth's future)
Weapons: Lightsword, longsword, axe-blades, throwing weapons
Armor: Partial, mixture of plate and protective nanotech "cloth", black/silver-colored, red highlights, blue traditional loincloth, also-traditional Blade mask
Bio: Rwos is a Blade, part of an "organization" that acts as guardians of certain interdimensional places and happenings. Rwos befriended Deac Starkiller and helped the Rebel Alliance/New Republic, among other things, in the "Cantinaverse".
--------------------
Name: Trael Cean'R
Race: Altered Human
Appearance: Strangely-colored and shaped eyes due to genetic enhancement. Brown hair
World: Earth
Timeline: Earth's future (same as Rwos)
Weapons: Armor suit's weapon systems
Armor: Partially retractable bright red, winged metal armor suit. (Robes underneath)
Bio: Trael's real name is Henry. He was part of an elite government task force sent in a mission to negotiate with aliens that went wrong, and he was almost killed by a bioweapon. Friendly aliens altered his mind and genetic makeup to save him.
--------------------
Name: H'lena
Race: Gargoyle
Appearance: Standard gargoyle characteristics (wings, tail, claws, bony brows, etc), mauve-colored skin, two long facial horns
World: Earth's magic world
Timeline: Earth's future (same as Rwos)
Weapons: None
Armor: None
Bio: Not much is known about H'lena. She is K'Warra K'laar's half sister, which could mean she is immortal, or a time-shifter, or simply used magical means such as self-cryogenics to live as long as K'Warra has - whichever it is, she isn't telling. She is an expert spellcaster and has a great interest in professional combat.
--------------------
Name: Cheyla A’melie (name resemblence to first character is a coincidence and my fault)
Race: Force-sensitive Twi'lek
Appearance: Sky-blue skin, light eyes. Standard Twi-lek characteristics
World: Coruscant
Timeline: Cantina-verse, some time before The Phantom Menace.
Weapons: Two light-daggers
Armor: None
Bio: Cheyla is a young Force adept who has nearly sacrificed herself multiple times to save her friends, and even her enemies. She is not a true Jedi, but has received some Jedi training under circumstances she will not reveal.
--------------------

*The five of the above-listed characters appear at once*

H'lena: Well. This is different. Where are we?

Rwos: Deac? H'lena, and...Trael...how did we get here?

Trael: *speaking through a voice synthesizer* I do not know. But perhaps they *pointing to the Aeges* are about to tell us.

*Che is silent, looking around in awe at the room around them. Cheyla looks guarded and draws her light-daggers*

Deac
10-27-2003, 07:43 PM
Right. We've called you here together because there's a problem on the planes...

A sort of...crisis...

Something evil wants to achieve godhood

Deac: Hasn't that happened before?

Told you he was smart! He's one of mine!

Furro, you're not the only one who gets a regular champion *Aside to self* Can't believe we used to date....

Anyway, point is, that this one wants to set itself up as the ONLY GOD.

Hammerhead: So it wants to kill Vendrigroth?

*The Aeges look puzzled. One whispers "That's what they call Him there", and they all understand*

Yes. That's it. It wants to set itself up as the only evil god and rule everything. That's why we've got you together.

Only Mortals can do this. We are bound by the laws that keep Ragnarok premature from occuring...AGAIN *Scowls at Deac and Rwos*

So the Plan is, we'll send you back to Deac and Greco's world and from there you'll have to follow the trail

Deac: And how do we find the way?

*He feels a small device appear in his pocket*

When you reach a planar node, that will activate. We'll give you all the information you need, but all we know for now is that IT has an agent in your world:

Reletha Darkstar....

[EGAD! LONGEST POST EVER!]

Redwing
10-27-2003, 09:06 PM
A'melie: The...planes?

Che: So you are...the gods?

H'lena: Wait, wait, wait. You pull us here without any warning and you don't even want to take the time for introductions? Who are you people...if I can call you that? And these others? *to Rwos* Aren't you some famous Blade? *to Selene* And you're a vampire?

A'melie: Please...someone explain what's happening...I don't understand. The Force is strong in this place, both light and dark, but something is all wrong...and how did I get here?

H'lena: "The Force" huh? Next you're gonna tell me those are really lightsabers.

A'melie: Of course they are. I am not a Jedi, but I have had some training in their arts.

H'lena: ...Really now.

Mandalorian54
10-27-2003, 10:12 PM
((Selene is kinda immortal....))

Selene is a little bewildered she stands with a group of a dozen other vampires behind her all with odd looking curved and wicked blades, weapons like none ever seen before, not that theres anything too special or magical about them but the designs for each weapon is so unique and complex.

((that's right I'm adding in a group of loyal brethrens, not significant enough to post a bio for each.))

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 10:30 PM
Greco: OK, so basically a group that, at best, is misfit is going against someone who wants to become all-powerful and is hiding on my homeworld? Great. Definetely much more exciting than my earlier job.

Deac
10-28-2003, 06:40 PM
Go now.

*The group is whisked away, and arrives into a familiar Cantina*

Deac: Hey! Rwos! It's the Cantina....

Hammerhead: This is going to be a long day.

Redwing
10-28-2003, 07:02 PM
Rwos: The Cantina...wait, this is the old one. Before it was destroyed and rebuilt...*He looks at Deac, then realizes* He's not even a cyborg yet. You don't know, do you.

H'lena: I wish I could say this was the first time this happened to me. Sadly, it isn't. So rather than bask in shock and awe, how about we get some introductions? I'm H'lena. I'm a mage. You there with the metal suit. Who are you?

Trael: I am called Trael Cean'R. My human name is Henry.

H'lena: And you, Miss Jedi with the hair problems. You are?

A'melie: I'm not a Jedi, I told you. My name is Cheyla A'melie. And these are head-tails, not hair. Haven't you seen a Twi'lek before?

H'lena: I could answer that, but you totally wouldn't get it. How about you in the dragon vest? *motioning to Che's glowing weapon* Nice sword, by the way.

Che: Thank you, I killed a god to get it. My name is my own, but you can call me Che.

H'lena: Great! Hi, Che. *pointing at Selene* And you. You and your posse, your vampires, but you're not evil, and you aren't, well, dead. Explain?

Rogue15
10-28-2003, 08:11 PM
*Alcarohtar walks over to A'melie*

Alcar: I've seen things that would make you puke. Care for a story?

Kuuki
10-28-2003, 08:33 PM
((I cant help but to say that 1) the requirements of the opening stated a group of individuals and 2) Im sure enough that the Aeges are smart enough to 'pick' people competent enough to not need a group of underlings for help.

just to negate that whole thing, but still, it doesnt seem right.
true they said mortals, and out came an immortal, which could pass, but still, no offence ^_^;;;))

*Davin keeps his back from the group, apparently not caring what happened, he keeps his left arm folded across his chest supporting his right in a relaxed position. He studies his right hand, the fingernails well appearing to be claws, alot like the vampiric ones. He remains in a deep thought.*

Davin 'It's still occuring, if those were real gods, maybe I should have asked...'

*He peers into his trenchcoat, inside was a small container taht had a sringe with 5 vials taht can be placed with in the sringe. Only four of the vials had liquid in them, a yellow fluid.*

Davin 'This quest, what ever it is about better only last for about a week, I don't want to turn into that again...'

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 08:49 PM
*Greco hangs back with Davin*
Greco: Hey, you plan on keeping up? If we start running you're getting left behind.

Kuuki
10-28-2003, 08:57 PM
Davin *Almost coldly* "I'm fine. I can take care of myself."

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 08:59 PM
Greco: Suit yourself kid.

Kuuki
10-28-2003, 09:17 PM
*Davin puts his arms to his sides, and turns around.*

Davin "Alright. Oh yeah, the name's Davin."

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 09:40 PM
Greco: My name's Greco. You want to get a drink?

Kuuki
10-28-2003, 10:21 PM
Davin "I could use one, believe me..."

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 11:17 PM
Greco: Bartender! OK, give me a ruby blies and.... *turns to Davin* What would you like?

Kuuki
10-29-2003, 12:18 AM
Davin "I, er, wouldn't know what they serve here... Trust me, I don't even know waht a ruby blies is..."

Redwing
10-29-2003, 12:25 AM
((OOS: If Selene can die, she isn't a *true* immortal, Scar. ;)))

A'melie: *wondering what exactly Alcorhator was* Not really, no.

*H'lena, not getting an immediate reply, glances back at Davin and Greco*

H'lena: What about you two? Care to introduce yourselves to the rest of us?

jokemaster
10-29-2003, 12:39 AM
Greco: And some blue milk for him. *Turns to face H'lena* My name's Greco. I'm usually a thief, depends on the circumstances.

Kuuki
10-29-2003, 01:06 AM
*Davin almost replies to H'lena, but gets surprised at Grecko's choice for him.*

Davin "Milk? I want some alcohol!"

Redwing
10-29-2003, 01:11 AM
H'lena: *raising a brow* Why don't you tell us about yourself before you get hammered?

Kuuki
10-29-2003, 01:12 AM
Davin "The name is Davin, and I was merely securing a drink!" *smiles*

Redwing
10-29-2003, 01:21 AM
H'lena: If I were you, I'd think about getting cleaned up before anything else. *turns her attention to Alcorhator* How about you? Bet you've got a real pretty name to go along with that demeanor.

Kuuki
10-29-2003, 01:30 AM
*davin looks at his clothes again.*

Davin *kinda softly* "Yeah, I do need a change..."

Rogue15
10-29-2003, 01:40 AM
*Alcarohtar look over at Che*

Alcar: Now there's a person I recognize...

*Alcarohtar walks over to Che*

Alcar: Have we met before?

jokemaster
10-29-2003, 02:06 AM
*Greco grabs his ruby blies and puts some alchohol into the blue milk, a little bit more than in his ruby blies.*
Greco: Here you go. You might be suprised at how strong it is. It's not called blue for nothing.

Kuuki
10-29-2003, 02:35 AM
((Mmmm, I can tell an rpg is going to be a hit when it starts with drinking! :D))

Davin *picks up Blue milk* "Thanks."

Redwing
10-29-2003, 03:52 AM
Che: *to Alcarohtar* Maybe, maybe not. Who are you?

Rogue15
10-29-2003, 12:05 PM
Alcarohtar: I am Alcarohtar, a Dunmer or Dark Elf from Morrowind. Your armor looks to be from the area.

Kuuki
10-29-2003, 01:21 PM
((So when exactly does this rpg take place? obviously before the cantina got fragged, right?))

*Davin looks at his drink, and gulps a bit of it.*

Mandalorian54
10-29-2003, 09:49 PM
((well I'm not the only person with underlings, but you do have a point. Or are Redwing's other people already existing characters that form a whole party? Well I suppose I could drop down to a few underlings and increase their roles...))

Selene and her small group of Vampires sat around their table and seemed somewhat secluded from the rest of the group.

After a bit of murmuring Selene stepped towards the bar where some of the others had gathered. She ordered somthing mild and sat down, "I'm Selene. A vampire as you've probably noticed. But I am wondering...where we are...and why?"

jokemaster
10-29-2003, 09:54 PM
Greco: I'm guessing the good old Cantina on Tatooine. I'm also guessing we're being hired to do something.

Kuuki
10-29-2003, 11:48 PM
Davin "Didn't you pay attention back then, we're here to help kill some guy to prevent him from doing something that those people back there can't do, becuase they stated that it can only be done by mortals. Meaning, Us."

Mandalorian54
10-30-2003, 12:44 AM
Selene recieved the cup, "That's not what I ment," She frowned, "How can you guys operate on such limited information? Who are we after? And Why? And where? We're just supposed to save the world from who knows what, for who knows why, because some big glowing Gods dropped us in the middle of no where and told us too?" She drank the contents of the cup, "No wonder they put us in a bar..."

jokemaster
10-30-2003, 01:37 AM
Greco: Then I propose a toast. *He raised his glass* To knowledge.

Redwing
10-30-2003, 03:06 AM
((Everyone's replying so fast, but half of you aren't reading what happened before! :D))

Che: *to Alcarohtar* Maybe. I don't know if we've met.

A'melie: Whoever those..."gods"...were, I could sense great good in them. Most of them. Perhaps we should trust them.

H'lena: I agree. I didn't sense any malicious intent from the ones who spoke to us, even though I could tell some weren't happy we were there...I expect more answers will be coming if we find this "Reletha".

Rwos: This Reletha is a relative of Deac's. *pointing to Deac* By the way, my name is Termand Rwos.

Trael: I know of you. The government who previously employed me severly disliked the Blades.

Rwos: I'm not surprised.

H'lena: *looking at Hammerhead* Hey, you still haven't introduced yourself. Wanna speak up?

Kuuki
10-30-2003, 12:01 PM
((I know i'm trying :D))

Deac
11-02-2003, 03:44 PM
Hammerhead: I'm Humphrey Hammerhead. I come from a world called Arcanum. It's...nothing like this one. I imagine it's something like Alcarohtar's world. I'm a sort of...prophet there. A race of gnomes bred my people in slavery before I was contacted by a Giant god, Thorg and supposed to free them. I did. And then, I was here. With you.

Deac: I'm Deac Starkiller. This is my world.

But this isn't the same Cantina it used to be. Notice there aren't any cracks in the paintwork, Rwos.
I'd say we were either in this world's past, or future.

Kuuki
11-02-2003, 05:33 PM
*Davin walks up near deac.*

Davin "Look, when are we going to get done introducing ourselves and get to the task at hand here. I don't know about you people, but I got things I want to get done, and I want to get this done as soon as possible."

Redwing
11-02-2003, 10:09 PM
Rwos: The Cantina was destroyed and rebuilt, Deac. That's why everything looks new...unfortunately I can't say exactly what time frame we've appeared in.

H'lena: *to Davin* We aren't going to work together very well if we don't even know each other's names, right? Considering how we're all from different timelines, it's a safe bet we'll be returned to wherever we came from with no time lost at all. So I don't think you need to worry.

A'melie: So...how are we going to find this Reletha Darkstar?

Kuuki
11-02-2003, 11:33 PM
*Davin walks around and behind H'lena, and motions to speak privately.*

Deac
11-03-2003, 04:42 PM
Deac: I should think we find out where the imperial capital is, and head for it. Spaceport departures should still be this way

*Walks off*

Hammerhead: What a strange world

jokemaster
11-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Greco *Talking to Hammerhead*: You haven't seen nothing yet.

Kuuki
11-03-2003, 09:36 PM
*Davin sighs and follows*

Redwing
11-04-2003, 02:49 AM
H'lena: *to Davin* What is it?

*The group follows Deac out of the Cantina*

Kuuki
11-04-2003, 02:31 PM
Davin "Not right now, sorry about that."

Deac
11-04-2003, 05:32 PM
*Deac goes to a departure board*

Deac: Nothing remotely near Imperial Territory...hmmmm

Would anyone object to stealing a ship...how about....

*Deac's eyes are cast toward a Correllian Corvette, marked with the symbol of the Fugisaki corporation*

Hammerhead: Wouldn't it be wrong to take a ship from a company?

Deac: They're like your Gnomes...

Hammerhead: take it!

jokemaster
11-04-2003, 10:05 PM
Greco: What the hell are gnomes?

Kuuki
11-05-2003, 02:11 AM
Davin *almost immedately* "Little woodland creatures, with pointy hats and white beards, which in some varities they were lumberjacks. Where I came from they were used as lawn ordiments. They we're fake of course..."

jokemaster
11-05-2003, 02:15 AM
Greco looks at Davin strangely.
"I don't even want to know what kind of sick twisted place you come from" He says jokingly. "No, seriously, what are lawns?"
((Have you ever seen a lawn reffered to as a lawn in a star wars related thing?))

Redwing
11-05-2003, 03:29 AM
H'lena: Lawns are patches of short grass some human societies in my world, and some others, plant around their houses. These societies don't believe in gnomes, so they build artificial carticatures of them and use them as decorations for their lawns. They made something similar after creatures like me. *pauses* Not sure if rainspouts are a step up from house decorations.

Che: The gnomes I've seen are short, ugly creatures that sometimes raid people's yards. I can't see why the humans you know would like to make decorations out of them.

A'melie: ...Never heard of them.

Kuuki
11-05-2003, 04:44 AM
Davin "Human's are reckless creatures whom are known to be the destruction of their own kind and who or what ever so happens to get in their way. We should be so lucky."

Deac
11-05-2003, 05:26 PM
Hammerhead: Gnomes, are short, large nosed little creatures from my world. They're a race of businessmen. They enslaved my people

Deac: Like the Corporate Sector Authority. Anyway...

*He turns to the Ship hire man*

[Let us hire this ship]

Man: Ok

Deac: This way.

jokemaster
11-05-2003, 09:52 PM
*Greco follows Deac*

Redwing
11-06-2003, 07:13 AM
A'melie: The Jedi I knew always told me that you shouldn't use the Force in such selfish ways...

Che: Who cares. We're saving the universe, remember? Whatever it takes to get it done.

Trael: Very interesting ships you have here.

Che: "Ships"? Where? There is no water here...

H'lena: You're really not up with our times, are you girl?

Che: I'm anything but that.

H'lena: Eh?

Che: I am not a girl.

H'lena: Believe me, from my perspective, well...

Rwos: Perhaps this 'menace' has some sort of time-twisting powers, or is interacting with this dimension from a plane outside of time altogether. Obviously the Aeges have taken each and every one of us from a different frame of time. Some closer together, others farther apart...

Kuuki
11-06-2003, 03:38 PM
Davin 'Mind control?'

Redwing
11-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Che: I never learned it, myself. I was never much for more than simple alteration spells - levitating, unlocking doors, chests...

A'melie: Spells? Unlocking doors? The Force is not simply a tool, especially not one to be used for...criminal profit.

Che: What's with all this "Force" talk, anyway? *She concentrates for a moment* That's strange...I don't even sense magic here.

H'lena: *somewhat humorously, as if in on a joke the others didn't get* Nope, neither do I. Shot in the dark here, your Force is like our magic...

Rwos: Yes. Although most beings from our dimension are blind to it.

Deac
11-06-2003, 08:02 PM
Deac: Extreme times call for extreme measure. Here we are. Get on

*Boards ship*

jokemaster
11-06-2003, 09:13 PM
*Greco follows Deac into the ship. He looks around*
Greco: Man, these guys live in luxury.

Kuuki
11-06-2003, 09:35 PM
Davin "Figures, I should have figured out in the first place that space travel is common for you folk. Where I'm from we barely scratch the service."

Redwing
11-06-2003, 11:21 PM
Che: "Space travel"? What are you talking about?

A'melie: You can't have come from a time THAT primitive...

jokemaster
11-07-2003, 02:22 AM
Greco: I'm telling you, we were probably bunched up from different universes, a rag-tag group of misfits never fails. Anyway, by scratching the surface you mean you've already conolized other planets?

Kuuki
11-07-2003, 03:07 AM
Davin *rolling his eyes* "No, not even, as in space exploration, is just with in the planet's orbit and using orbiting telescopes to 'look' out into space. Like it matters anyway, those 'gods', got people from different times and planets altogether."

Rogue15
11-07-2003, 10:22 AM
Alcarohtar: Didn't the Dwemers build airships?

Deac
11-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Hammerhead: I was on my world's very first airship. Got shot down..and that was only the start of my troubles....

Deac: Right...well...liftoff!

*As Deac pilots the ship into orbit, those who have never experienced space travel begin to feel quesy*

Hammerhead: Shouldn't have had that partridge for lunch...!

Kuuki
11-07-2003, 08:24 PM
*Davin attempts to keep his posture.*

Redwing
11-08-2003, 02:39 AM
Che: Other...planets?

H'lena: Other worlds, Che. These ships travel the vast black void in between them. "Space" is what we call the sea of emptiness that surrounds different worlds.

Che: I...see.

H'lena: You won't really have to worry about it. Just try and keep your lunch.

Trael: I am surprised a mage such as yourself seems so accustomed to space travel.

H'lena: Hey, don't underestimate us mages. I've been in your time too, you know. And you wouldn't know this, but space isn't void of magic. Not by a long shot. *Looking out the porthole* Well, at least not around Earth...but here...it feels so dead.

Rwos: You get used to it. Once you're in a place long enough, your magic rubs off on it, and you feel more comfortable.

A'melie: I would hardly call this place dead. Wherever life is, the Force is. And life is everywhere.

Rwos: It isn't the same for magic. At least not here, apparently.

Kuuki
11-08-2003, 03:15 AM
*Davin pearks up at the 'Earth' being mentioned, sadly how his planet from where ever he came from had been 'duped' into being called that for so meny centuries. He didn't care for the rock anymore...*

Deac
11-08-2003, 09:10 PM
*Deac plots a course*

Deac: Anyone have any idea what this thing is?

Redwing
11-10-2003, 12:35 AM
Rwos: What thing?

Kuuki
11-10-2003, 01:48 AM
Davin "What we're all together for, who or what we have to kill."

jokemaster
11-10-2003, 11:37 AM
Greco: I have no idea. I got good intelligence sources, but they only find what I tell them to, nothing else.

Deac
11-10-2003, 05:24 PM
Deac: What we're going after. Anyone know what it is?

Rogue15
11-10-2003, 08:52 PM
Alcarohtar: a god.

Kuuki
11-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Davin "You people don't pay attention do you. We're supposed to kill someone who wants to become a god. Obviously in the process he'll destory civilizations and kill lots of innocents. We're here to kill him, for only mortals can kill him and anyone else who follows. I think someone named darkstar was mentioned..."

jokemaster
11-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Greco: Darkstar? I wonder if it's the same one who served under Vader.

Redwing
11-10-2003, 10:13 PM
((OOS: Greco should've heard the name, Jokemaster...in Cantinaverse history, Syrnl Darkstar worked under Darth Vader. :D He just won't know about an actual being called the Darkstar.))

H'lena: *to Alc* Somehow I wouldn't be surprised, actually.

Trael: The beings that summoned us said the being we are to deal with wants to acheive godhood. However, they also told us that it wanted to set itself up as the only god. Which carries the implication that this being may succeed, and in fact may have already succeeded, at becoming a "god". Unfortunately, we still do not know what the state of godhood in this case denotes.

A'melie: Gods, godhood...this is straight from ancient legend books...

Che: They didn't tell us much of anything. We're supposed to find a "planar node" and more will be revealed, they said...what's that supposed to mean?

jokemaster
11-10-2003, 10:19 PM
((OK, Let's see
*Takes out reading glasses*
*Takes out "The total and complete Cantinaverse encyclopedia*
*Looks for Darkstar*
Oh, you're right, sorry
*goes to edit post*))

Redwing
11-10-2003, 10:27 PM
((Totally not your fault, you weren't around them. Just doing my part-time job as historian. :D ;)

Hee, we NEED an encyclopedia. ;)))

Kuuki
11-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Davin "Obviously I wouldn't know."

*Davin suddenly stands up.*

Davin "Pardon me for a bit."

*Davin walks out of the room, and into the back of the ship into a private room locking the door behind.*

jokemaster
11-11-2003, 12:37 AM
*Greco looks at Davin going into the private room*
Greco: Strange kid.

Deac
11-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Deac: I figured, but does anyone know what?

Hammerhead: I wouldn't know, most of the gods from my world don't do much anymore.

*Hears Darkstar comment*

Deac: Yes, he did. He was my brother.

jokemaster
11-11-2003, 08:16 PM
Greco: Great. What is it with the bad guys being related to the good guys? Vader is Luke's father, and now Darkstar is Deac's brother? The gods seem to have an odd sense of humor

Kuuki
11-12-2003, 01:36 AM
*Davin walks over to a metal table in the centre of the room. The table had a stack of white towels laying on top of it. Davin leans on the table using his left hand as a support.

He sighs looking at his reflection in the metal survice, his skin was held a redish hue. His eyes almost completely red but his catlike iris. His mouth clearly showing that the presence of his fangs by the ridges in his mandible. No one would guess that he was once an oridenary human, to him was so long ago.

He glances up at a monitoring looking device near the ceiling off to his right side. He whips his right arm back, the device, even when it is far from Davin's hand, short circuts and fizzes.

Davin brings down his right hand and looks at it, exsamining it. The claws on his hand, one sharp red claw from each finger, had grown to about three inches long. His arms, long and muscular, maybe strong enough to pick up an 18-wheeler if he wanted to with that arm.

After a bit his hand unwillingly twitches.

Davin, falling to the floor, immeadately grabs for his chest with his left hand, grabing a towel with his right hand, then biting down on it to keep him from screaming. He tears off his shirt with his left hand, and grabs down with his right hand to the little box on his belt.

He desperately rolls one of the yellow fluid filled cylienders, looking for the '2' on it. He takes it and puts it into the special syringe, which automatically fills the needle with the fluid.

He grabs the syringe and stabs himself in the chest with it, the liquid automatcially pumps into his heart. He gasps, as his eyes open wide.

Slowly his eyes turn bloodshot and the redness of his eyes turn white, his iris rounding. His skin turning pale, muscles decreasing a bit, along with his other deformities, especally with his most distintive atribute, his wings were reducing in size and retracting into his back.

Pulling the syringe from his chest, he knew he didn't have much more time left, two left along with the last one ment for a finale he planned for.*

Kuuki
11-12-2003, 02:01 AM
*Davin awakerdly stands up, feeling dozey and tired. But his worries were wiped away, feeling good, and the world around him so light. His injectition got him blasted.

He leans onto the table again, blood drips from his nose.*

*A man in his earily fourties with simular attibutes like Davin, walks up to Davin in a warehouse, confronting him.*

Jurrack "Davin! Just what the hell do you think you are doing."

*Davin was working with a half baked chemistry set, filling four syringe tubes with the yellow fuild. A fifth kept to the side.*

Davin "What are you talking about."

Jurrack "You tell me."

*Jurrack throws a crumpled up clear plastic bag, inside a small trace of a whitish powder.*

*Davin looks down in self pity.*

Davin "I told you once, and meny times before, setitives worked for so long. I know it's not the best thing to use, but it's the only thing thats strong enough to control my transformation. Along with the hormonial treatment, in the mixture."

Jurrack "You're using Heroin."

Davin "The strongest you can buy. Like I siad, its the best. But before you can concern yourself, I controled myself enough to not get atticted."

Jurrack "How long."

Davin "Seven months."

Jurrack *sigh* "So whats next?"

Davin "Nothing. Like the setitives, I'm building a resistence. And we're so close to finishing this. Look."

*Davin grabs the five syringe tubes.*

Davin "Each tube it labeled, one through five. The first four contians a co<ktail of herion, hormones and adrinaline."

Jurrack "Adrenaline??"

Davin "The shots are ment to inject stright into my heart, causing an instantanious reversal to my full human form. The adrenaline keeps my heart stopping on me becuase of the herion going stright to my heart."

Jurrack "And that fifth."

Davin "The fifth, yeah. Thats the one I use last."

*Jurrack becomes worried.*

Jurrack "Look there had to another way!"

Davin *Yelling* "You think I haven't tried already!?! No matter how much I fight, nothing will bring the others back!" *Davin lowers his head. Speaks softly* "My hands feel so strained, no matter how meny times I try and clean them..."

*Davin couldn't help keeping a few tears from coming out.*

Davin *hunching over on the table. Speaking softly.* "I don't want this to continue..." *looking at his pale hands.* "I still feel the dry blood on my hands..."

jokemaster
11-12-2003, 02:35 AM
*Greco looked at his watch*
Greco: The kid's been gone for too long.
*Greco stood up, and walked to the room where Davin was, he knocked*
Greco: HEY KID, YOU OKAY IN THERE?

Kuuki
11-12-2003, 02:46 AM
Davin *shouting a bit, wiping the sweat from his face.* "I'm fine."

*Davin cleans himself up, putting the syringe and the tube back into the box, and conseals it and his torn shirt by buttoning up his trenchcoat.

Outside, the door can be heard unlocking.*

Redwing
11-12-2003, 06:57 AM
Rwos: I always wondered about that...makes you suspect the Darkstar or the Starkiller Avatars chose either of you because one already had the opposite avatar...or even if it was a generational thing...

H'lena: Eh. It would really be nice if we had more information on this unknown threat we're facing...speaking of which, Mr. Deac, are you going to tell us anything else about this Reletha Darkstar we've heard about?

Deac
11-12-2003, 07:40 PM
Deac: She's a sith warlord who's trying to take over Syrnl's estate. As far as I know, she doesn't have the avatar, but as this could be any time in my recent past or future, I can't really say. I think I'll check the Holonet.

Redwing
11-13-2003, 07:07 PM
Che: Well, it would be useful if we knew where to find her, of course...

Deac
11-14-2003, 05:31 PM
Deac: I suppose she'd be on the Imperial Capital. If not, we can find out where she is from there. We're currently heading to Ulna Shardes, being the capital. We should be able to follow the trail from there...

Redwing
11-14-2003, 10:19 PM
Rwos: Maybe you should check the Holonet, Deac...if the Cantina has been destroyed and rebuilt by now, then Ulna Shardes is already ashes.

Deac
11-15-2003, 07:52 PM
Deac: What makes you say that? *Thinks* Rwos...what's the last thing you remember happening in my universe?

Redwing
11-16-2003, 06:02 AM
*Rwos thinks* That's odd...I'm really not sure. My recent memories are clouded for some reason. Strange...

Kuuki
11-16-2003, 01:26 PM
(( :eek: Lost power from thrus (11:32am) to sat night (approx 1am)))

((After a few pm's with JM, i think i might want to make davin a little older then i orignaly put (25-26)))

Davin "Aren't you coming in?"

jokemaster
11-16-2003, 03:04 PM
Greco: There's an interesting conversation here, I'm sticking around to hear it

Deac
11-16-2003, 05:05 PM
Deac: You're not from my time...you must be from my future. Otherwise you'd know stuff. I'll check the holonet. See you later.

*Begins checking the holonet for info*

Kuuki
11-17-2003, 01:34 AM
*Davin stands up, still wondering how he'll explain himself. He turns around and opens the door, showing whom ever had been standing outside the door a human in his earily thirties.*

Deac
11-18-2003, 05:14 PM
*Deac returns*

Deac:Whoa! It turns out that a lot's happened since they pulled me out! We're ten years in the future! It turns out Reletha IS on Ulna Shardes, but in the deep core. Cracken's forces levelled it years ago. I don't know about much else, I don't think I should know.
Any thoughts, Rwos?

Kuuki
11-18-2003, 07:02 PM
*Davin walks into where the group is again, ploping into a seat.*

Redwing
11-19-2003, 05:51 AM
Rwos: Quite honestly I don't think the Aeges will allow us to remember too much of this if it could alter our actions...but even so, I'd rather not know too much...just in case.

H'lena: ...So. Ulna Shardes, huh?

jokemaster
11-19-2003, 11:44 AM
Greco: Ulna Shardes? Heh last time I heard of them they were abandoned. This must be past my time.

Deac
11-19-2003, 05:29 PM
*The Ship drops out of hyperspace at Ulna Shardes. Below them is a barren sphere, covered in craters. Suddenly warning alarms sound*

Deac: Where did that second sun come from?!

Kuuki
11-19-2003, 05:53 PM
*Unla Shardes: Surface*

*A winged being stands in the wasteland, with some demonic-like features like davin, carrying his own silver sword, but thin. He was rathered by time, weak through the meny centuries he barely managed to live.

He stood staring at the infinate wasteland that was once a captial city, he held a small breathing aparatis to his face, to prevent dust and traces of radiation to be inhaled.

A younger being like the older walks up, with out an aparatis.*

Young half demon "Elder! You know you mustn't be on the surface, you're too weak to be out here."

Elder "And for me to miss the moment where the surface is dark briefly, due to the new sun? I think not."

Young half demon "Come elder, you are the last of the first generation of our kind, we can't afford to lose you."

Elder "I've been alive for three centuries. I'm must be lucky. Very well, I'll go."

*The younger man leads the elder back to an underground complex where a small civilaztion of half demons made their deweling.

Meny can be seen forging swords to checking stockpiles of weaponry such as stromtroper rifles to simple blasters.

The elder was brought to a sort of a throne, where he sat down.*

Elder "Everything was so simple back in my days. I'm still surprised how the first generations could live to much longer then you newer generations."

*A larger half demon, with different demonic attributes, walks up to the throne, he had the attire that would presume that he held some sort of a commanding role in the 'colony' they created on the planet.*

Commander Demon "Elder, our scanners detect a ship that just left hyperspace and begining to orbit the planet."

Elder "Good, good. Let's keep ourselves consealed for now, for we con't be detected as well on conventional scans. Let's watch their movements from afar."

Commander Demon "Very well." *walks away*

--------------

*Ulna Shardes Orbit: Shuttle*

Davin "I dont like this. Compared to that planet that we left, the orbit of this planet is quite empty, no ships. Pardon if I have any technological gap of a quite an extreme kind, but is there a way that this ship can 'scan' the orbit for any ships or anything on the surface?"

jokemaster
11-19-2003, 08:17 PM
*Greco looked at Davin, he seemed familiar, but not that he had known of him before, not by holonet, or something like that, but from a description.*

Redwing
11-20-2003, 07:03 PM
((OOS: Second sun? Eh?))

Rwos: Cracken only destroyed Ulna Sharde's surface. We'll need to find an entrance to whatever installation Reletha might be in. Deac, will this ship be able to survive any attack from whatever defenses they have set up?

Deac
11-21-2003, 06:03 PM
[Red: Lokpihet used a weapon on Cracken's fleet to drive them off by creating a new sun]

Deac: I don't think there are many defenses left. I'll bring her in. There seems to be a docking port in the remains of the city.

Redwing
11-22-2003, 07:04 AM
((OOS: Oh yeah...I thought I'd missed something :D))

A'melie: If you don't mind, I'm going to go wait in another room in the quiet for a while. Call me when we land, I suppose...

H'lena: Hey, you got it.

Kuuki
11-23-2003, 03:09 PM
((I think we lost our vampire friend :D))

BattleDog
11-24-2003, 08:29 PM
*Guys, mind if I drop in a caracture? Litterally.*

Kuuki
11-24-2003, 11:35 PM
((I dont care :) I jsut want ya to drp back into forgotten angels ^_^

*points to 'Davin' being here*))

*Ulna Shardes: Last Place of civilization above ground.*

*A man in his mid thirties wearing white robes with white hair, carrying a lost look on his face, wanders the streets of what used to be sections of the Spaceport, now a slum-like market place for those who can't get off the planet.*

Deac
11-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Deac: There's a spaceport just below ground. I'm flying into one of the access tunnels...

*The ship moves through several doors, until it lands in a giant underground cavern. Deac gets up and prepares to make for the door when...*

Hammerhead: Demons!

*A horned, red skinned man sits at the door*

Hammerhead: Are you...the Adversary?

Gorthit: What? I'm the damned dock supervisor. Stupid religious types. Who owns this ship?

Deac: Uh...I do.

Gorthit: 100 credits for parking here. And tell your religious friend here that his comments won't be taken lightly. Damn cultists.

*Deac hands over the credits*

Deac: All set?

Kuuki
11-26-2003, 07:02 PM
*Davin notices the Dock Supervisor and he darts his head back in the ship before he's noticed. He pulls his gun, and conseals it under his trenchcoat. Then he gets out of the ship, with an 'unserious' expression, not to alarm anyone especally the supervisior.*

Redwing
11-27-2003, 05:38 AM
((Hee! :D

Deac, you've played KotOR, haven't you...;)))

*As the group leaves the ship, H'lena begins chanting under her breath. She walks stiffly past the dock supervisor. Cheyla A'melie, looking baffled, follows her. Che smirks at Gorthit's expression*

Deac
11-27-2003, 05:37 PM
[You'll have to explain the link to me Red, KotOR has only just been released for PC over here in the U.K]

*Leaving the dock, the party see a shanty town of old buildings, particularly a group of downed AT-AT's. The people around them all carry similar mutations to Gorthit. Deac glances around, and notices a tall cylindrical structure. Grabbing a passing townsperson, he asks:*

Deac: Is that the way to see who's in charge here?

Townsperson: An outlander! Not since the empire quarentined this planet have we see others! Has it been lifted?

Deac: I'm not sure. My friends and I are looking for a Releth-

Townsperson: The Queen! You wish to see our queen!

*Several guards gather*

Guard: We'll take you outlanders to the queen. Follow us.

*The guards head off toward the giant cylinder.

Kuuki
11-27-2003, 06:21 PM
Davin "These people have become hysterical. What the hell happened to this world?"

*Davin makes sure his M-79 had a round in it.*

*At the other end of the street, walking in the opposite direction, the white haired man walks toward the group, unware of their presence.*

Redwing
11-28-2003, 08:46 AM
((Um, in KotOR you run into people demanding docking fees several times. :D

I have it for X-Box, so I've played it quite a while ago ^^

Also, there's a world under quarantine in KotOR too. o.o Are you SURE you haven't played it? XD))

H'lena: Queen, huh? If she's that nasty...

Rwos: If a Darkstar is their queen, it would be best to stay on guard. To say the least.

Deac
11-29-2003, 06:57 PM
[OOS: Nope, must be a co-incidence. Wait... *Deac has a sudden flashback of being strapped in a chair and forced to play while a ghoulish scientist with green goggles watches his vital signs* NOOOO! *Terminator theme begins to play*...;)]

*The group enter the elevator and descend into the throneroom. Seated at the end of the chamber is a woman, with jet black hair and large bat like wings, along with red eyeballs and pale white skin*

Reletha: And two ghosts enter the demon Queen's realm. How did you do it this time, Starkiller? Have you come to avenge Orthos yet again? Don't you realise that I will never die thanks to my brother, as you will never die due to the fact that you're the only character the writers can really use some bizarre reason?

Kuuki
11-29-2003, 08:46 PM
((Argh! Hiss! How dare you! I so wanted to have <which ever> Irvine to walk right into Rwos!))

Redwing
11-30-2003, 12:10 PM
Trael: Caution. This being has been altered by some fashion I do not identify. Her genetic makeup was formerly that of a tertiary race of human. DNA scans tell me that she is related to Deac Starkiller here, who is of her former race.

*Rwos watches Deac's reactions* Wait. He doesn't know...Orthos hasn't been killed yet, in his time...

*Something in Rwos' recent memory begins to stir* Wait. But Orthos...Orthos wasn't dead...or was he? Yes, he died, but there was another...and Deac and I were dead...in another universe...parallel...wait...I don't understand...

*Rwos' head begins to hurt. His mind looses hold of the slippery thoughts, which seem to float off into ether*

Probably nothing.

A'melie: *musing* Two ghosts? Technically, since this is either the future or the past for every one of us, we're all really specters, phantoms...

H'lena: *to Reletha* Aren't you a sight? Who are you supposed to be? Rather, should I ask...who were you?

Kuuki
11-30-2003, 05:23 PM
*Davin points his grenade launcher ((m-79)) at Reletha.*

Davin "Look, I don't give a living crap on whats going on. We came here to get what ever information and leave. Now it's your decision weither or not we do it quietly."

((Oh hell, i broke it now, can't keep him annoymous now :rolleyes: ))

*(?) Irvine walks in from behind, putting a hand on his saber, Davin pulls his double barrel and points it at him.*

(?) Irvine "Why? You're the ones who trespassed on to this planet, we should be the one who asks the questions first. Like, who are you, and why should we give out our information to you?"

Davin "The name is Davin, and who the hell are you?"

(?) Irvine "Just someone who's here on a favor. Answer my question."

BattleDog
11-30-2003, 06:08 PM
*Higher planes*

*Two "Gods" are in disscussion*

BattleDog: We should have sent a champion.

War Wolf: Well it was your turn to go to the meeting, only you were dozing.

BD: I'd just mauled a deer!

WW: Send someone anyway.

BD: I will.

WW: The others are going to be put out.

BD: So what.

*Taklin Flax appears, aged 25*

Flax: What in the Force?

BD: I am the BattleDog, you, Taklin Flax have been chosen to join a quest to save the universe.

Flax: Uh, ok.

BD: Right, have a nice trip.

*Flax dissapears.*

*Flax reapears, 10m above the ground, he hits with a sickening thud, breaking his neck.*

BD: Damm! *Flax is revived.*

Deac
11-30-2003, 07:19 PM
*Deac is so shocked by news of his own and Orthos' death that he barely notices Flax falling on top of Hammerhead*

Hammerhead: Careful, old boy! Rather! We have a new champion!

Deac: I don't give a damn, Reletha. I don't care who you killed, only that I want to know who it is you're working for and how I get to him.

Reletha: So. You seek to meet my new master? The only way to get there is to put the key in the keyhole. And it'll take my death to get you the key.

Deac: I guess I'll kill you this time then.

*Ignites Sabers*

Kuuki
11-30-2003, 07:38 PM
*In responce to Deac, (?) Irvine pulls out his saber and ignites it. The same blade whom he wielded ten years before, the saber that had a blade as long as the person whom wielded it. He looks over at Deac, waiting for the next move.*

BattleDog
11-30-2003, 10:31 PM
*Flax looks at Reletha, thinks "Dark Jedi"; looks at Deac, thinks "Jedi Master" puts 5 and 1 together and comes up with 6.*

Flax: Uh? *Ignites silver sabre.*

Kuuki
11-30-2003, 11:19 PM
((*Shrugs*))

*WH Irvine looks at Flax, knowing that his current appearence would fuel up a rage that had been long since extinguished.*

*Davin keeps his guns pointed at the two.*

Redwing
12-01-2003, 12:14 AM
((BD, I'm still confused, in your earlier post did you mean to say "character" or "caricature"? :D (What?!? Serious question! :p)))

Trael: Perhaps I could suggest a more diplomatic way to solve this.

Che: Forget that. *unsheathing her glowing sword* I've killed a god. I'm sure this one won't be much of a challenge.

Kuuki
12-01-2003, 01:00 AM
WH Irvine "You should listen to your friend, seeing is that you'd be on the recieving side."

*In walks nearly two dozen Demons from the colony, one including the Commanding Demon. They draw swords not to disimular to Davin's, once they draw the swords are drawn, the swords glow white with magical energy.*

*Davin glares at the demons, letting out a small grawl.*

Commander Demon "Now, now. Let's not be hasty here. We don't hold back."

WH Irvine "Thank you, but that'l be enough for now. I believe the situation is now under control." *To Rwos* "Rwos, explain why you are all here, for the sake that no blood will be shed here, so please don't lie."

Rogue15
12-01-2003, 01:07 AM
Alcarohtar: I'm curious. What became of the slain god's remains?

Kuuki
12-01-2003, 01:08 AM
DAvin "Is that a question, you'd should ask right now!?"

Redwing
12-01-2003, 01:37 AM
Che`: I pressed "Dispose of Corpse" left it there to rot. Why?

Rwos: *to WH Irvine* Who are you, and what authority do you have to ask that?

Kuuki
12-01-2003, 01:59 AM
WH Irvine "I am Irvine Cracken Cracern. And the only authority on that matter is that is that maybe today you wouldn't want the risk of harm being caused onto yourself and those you are ackompanied with. Besides, I'm here doing this on a favor."

Davin "Don't listen to him, he's a coward."

WH Irvine "My track record says otherwise."

Deac
12-01-2003, 05:37 PM
[Redwing: Almalexia or Vivec?]

Reletha: See. I'm not just queen of an empty throne. My followers will protect me.

Hammerhead: All Kings and Queens fall in the wave of democracy that follows the glorious revolution!

*Demons look puzzled at one another*

Deac: So the only way for me to win here is kill you? That's what I'll do then!

*Deac lunges at Reletha*

Kuuki
12-01-2003, 06:37 PM
*The Commanding Demon responds to Deac by using his 'demonic traits' to dash lightning quick to get infront of Reletha. He deflects Deac's shot with his sword. Deac's lightsaber didn't even scratch the blade of the Demon's phsyical sword.*

Commanding demon "Ha ha, nice try human!"

Redwing
12-01-2003, 09:26 PM
((...Almalexia. ;) But in RPG continuity, um, some other god. Can't be stealing MW's plot now can we? :D

In spoiler tags for those who don't want Morrowind/Tribunal spoilers hinted at ;)))

Trael: This does not need to end in violence. Perhaps, Queen, there might be something you would be willing to exchange the key we need for?

BattleDog
12-01-2003, 09:54 PM
Flax: Shut and lets go to war! *Flax uses the force to slam the commander out of the way.

Kuuki
12-01-2003, 11:42 PM
*The Commander hits the wall, but is unscathed, he quickly gets to his feet.*

WH Irvine *In response to Flax's move* "Very well then."

*WH Irvine's eyes glow red as he raises his left hand, a rumbling in the air can be hear as those whom don't posess the 'nessesary training' in the force, to prevent themselves being lifted fromt he ground by their necks, mildly choking them. Half of the Demons gather around WH Irvine, preparing for retalation.*

WH Irvine *glaring with his glowing red eyes.* "I gave you chance to heed my warnings, but you didn't give me much choice. You are out numbered and the balence is far on our side."

*WH Irvine increases his grip slightly. At this pont Davin drops his weapons and trys to grab at the invisible force, in natural attempt to try and free himself.*

WH Irvine "Deac Starkiller, Taklin Flax, Continue with your actions agenst Reletha, or anyone else in this room, it will be at the cost of your friends' lives."

jokemaster
12-02-2003, 04:24 PM
*Greco had seen this before, except it had been Vader. Instead of fighting it he calmly reached for his belt and dropped a Thermal Detonator, which rolled at Irvine.*

Deac
12-02-2003, 05:12 PM
*Hammerhead struggles*

Hammerhead: I thought I was immune....

Reletha: The Key is my corpse, fool.

Deac: All I needed to know

*Goes into force speed and begins duelling with Reletha*

Kuuki
12-02-2003, 05:55 PM
*One of the demons' sees the themal detonator and kicks it out of the room where it explodes. WH Irvine strains at the amount of consentration needed to only put on so much pressure, the lack of having two minds to help control balences can be barely seen as sweat beads form on WH Irvine's forehead.*

Demon standing next to WH Irvine *whispering* "Sir, we'll stay here protecting you as long as possible."

WH Irvine 'Why doesn't he care for even one of his closest friend's life?'

Redwing
12-02-2003, 07:31 PM
*A'melie resists the hold on her neck and breaks it with the Force. Che` struggles to breath for a moment, then a purple glow surrounds her momentarily and she drops to the ground*

Che`: What do you know? A water breathing spell did it.

*Rwos and H'lena break the attacks with their magic abilites. Trael is still held in midair. He lifts his arm and fires a dart at Irvine from a metal section of his suit.

All the above happens within a few seconds*

Kuuki
12-02-2003, 08:00 PM
*Again a demon who guarding Irvine comes through, by using his body to block the dart.*

*And with the four breaking from the force grip, the hold increases due to shifting in balence.*

*Davin's desparation begins to get a hold of him as his transformation jumps ahead of normal. To the surprise of some of the demons, small undeveloped wings can be shown throught he long cuts in the back of Davin's trenchcoat.*

Deac
12-03-2003, 05:37 PM
*Reletha blocks Deac' saber attacks with her wings, and counters with her now clawed feet*

Reletha: Just like last time. Now you're going to try your dual deathstrike, by throwing your left saber and attacking with your right one. So predictable

*Instead, Deac throws both his sabers, rolls under Reletha as she flies above them, force pulls them back toward him, and stabs upward. Reletha screams and falls on top of him*

jokemaster
12-03-2003, 05:48 PM
Greco*coughing alll the way through*: use the spell on us!

Kuuki
12-03-2003, 06:33 PM
*WH Irvine suddenly releases his grip.*

jokemaster
12-03-2003, 06:43 PM
Greco quickly reaches for his blasters and aims them at Irvine, ready to fire

Kuuki
12-03-2003, 07:36 PM
*WH Irvine ignores Greco. He stares at Reletha for a few moments, he senses her life begining to leave her. Then he extingishes his saber, puts it in his belt, and leaves. All to the surprise of the demons in the room.*

WH Irvine *Before he leaves* "My promise was to protect Reletha as best as possible until a certain time, or her unfortunate death. Not only that, I'd have momentary command over a mercenary force of Demons." *WH Irvine walks out, but not far.*

jokemaster
12-03-2003, 07:47 PM
Greco: This was too easy...

Deac
12-05-2003, 06:25 PM
*Deac grabs the body and places it in front of the portal. A dark figure can be seen moving through the shadow behind*

Reletha: Thankyou for freeing me. Now I will kill you before I let you through

*Reletha, as she was before, now stands there. Her double ended saber is activated.*

Kuuki
12-05-2003, 09:05 PM
*The Demons pounce on the group. Davin responds by firing off his m79, making quick work on a few Demons, then takes his double barrel and kills another.

As few more demons crowd around him sniffing the air.*

Damon "Heh heh heh. I should have guessed, a half demon. The sent of human is thick on you."

Davin *smirking* "Too bad I can smell better, 'cus I smell it on everyone of you."

Demon 2 "Shut your mouth Half breed! You haven't killed not a one yet!"

*To Davin's surprise the demons whom he shot stand up slowly to brush themselves off, laughing.

By now a third of the demon's attention was on Davin.*

Demon "Whats the matter, didn't know we don't like half breeds!"

Davin "I'm not a liar, I smelt it on you. But no matter, if i can't kill you with these,.." *Drops the guns* "I'll kill you with this!"

*Davin pulls out his silver sword, runes etched into the blade glow, which soon after the entire blade glows, making the runes dissappear in the light.*

Deac
12-06-2003, 04:27 PM
Reletha: Trust me, Deac. You'll find me stronger in this form.

Deac: I don't need you to die anymore, Reletha. I can just go through the gate now.

Reletha: My master will not let me let anyone through.

Deac: You've changed. I don't sense Reletha or the force within you. I sense...nothing.

*Reletha begins to vanish*

Reletha: No...not oblivion. Not an end to...existence. I am Reletha! Me! I'm the Real one...Unstoppable Guardian! No...flaw...weakness...

*Reletha has since faded away. Deac now turns his attention to the Demons*

Deac: The Queen is dead...

Redwing
12-07-2003, 10:12 AM
*H'lena chants a spell. Lightining bursts from her fingers and knocks the demons back. Che` swings her glowing sword threateningly as the group backs towards the portal. Trael raises his suit's arm cannons and A'melie brandishes her lightdaggers. Rwos raises his sword*

Kuuki
12-07-2003, 01:31 PM
Davin *taunting the demons* "So, I take it that you are all apart of selective breeding?"

Demon 3 "Maybe, I'll ask my parents that." *Lunges with his sword.*

*Davin parries the sword, swing his, grazing the backside of the demon. The shallow wound sizzles for a brief moment as the demon hisses at Davin. Another demon pounces at Davin, only to have himself stabed in the lower torso. Davin, throws the dieing demon off his sword, but gets two demons pounced on his back, making him fall over.*

Demon facing Rwos "What sort of demon are you?"

*Meanwhile, WH Irvine's presence can be still felt. Then a sound os his saber igniting, then a second presence which seems to appear breifly, then dissappear. The sound of WH Irvine swinging his saber, and not connecting to another saber.*

*Then voices can be heard outside, hardly made out, even with the best of ears. Then the second presence can be felt again, this time not going away. It was a very dark presence. The sound of the two in a saber lock was presant.*

??? *A young voice, spoken aloud enough to be heard clearly* "Whats the matter Cracern? Don't have it in yourself anymore? I felt it, you can't kill in cold blood anymore can you?" *A pause* "What surprised that I've learned your own techique? Ha ha ha. I've put more practice into it." *then he speaks softer.* "DIE WEAKLING!!"

*If anything could be heard, it was the destintive sound of force lightning, and WH Irvine screaming. He screamed for roughly 30 or 40 seconds. Then the dark presence was gone. WH Irvine's presence emencely weaker then before.*

jokemaster
12-07-2003, 03:30 PM
*Greco aims blaster straight at a demon's head, and fires three times.*

Deac
12-07-2003, 05:51 PM
Deac: Into the portal!

*He throws his lightsaber, halving a nearby demon*

Kuuki
12-07-2003, 06:13 PM
*A young man, eminating the dark presence that was outside is now suddenly standing infront of the portal. Wielding a lightfoil, while a second is hoistered in his belt. With his free hand he flicks his long blonde hair back.*

??? "Weren't you dead, Deac?"

Redwing
12-08-2003, 09:48 AM
Rwos: Not a demon at all. *He spins, knocking the demon off his feet with his tail* I'm a gargoyle. *He cuts the demon's throat as it falls off-balance.

The group fights as Irvine's brief drama plays out in the background.

Che` cuts a swath through the attacking demons with her glowing blade. She turns and faces the blonde-haired man*

Che`: Get out of the way.

*Before he can answer, she barrels impossibly fast at him, several times faster than a human could have naturally moved, and knocks him away with an fist to his side*

Kuuki
12-08-2003, 03:58 PM
*The young man grabs her arm with his free hand and pulls her back at him, spining her around and forceing her forearm in a hold behind her back. He purposely put enough strength to threaten breaking her arm in the process. He takes his lightfoil and ignites the red beam, putting it across her throat.*

??? "I'm very well aware of your free arm, but use it would either mean that you'd lose your arm or..." *Bringing the beam closer so that she could feel the heat from it* "Your head."

jokemaster
12-08-2003, 04:56 PM
*Greco begins aiming his blaster at the man's head, somewhere the blast won't cause a twitch of the lightsaber.*
Greco: Let her go.

Redwing
12-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Che`: Whatever will I do now?

*Again moving impossibly fast, Che` drops her glowing sword and smashes the lightfoil's handle with her armored hand. Her armor protecting her arm, she twirls herself out of the position she had been in and kicks the man away.

She catches her sword before it falls to the floor*

Che`: Can't beat magical strength and speed in a martial arts match. *She extends her sword* Again?

Deac
12-08-2003, 05:24 PM
*Deac heeds the voice*

Deac: I don't die that easy, it seems. And who might you be?

Kuuki
12-08-2003, 07:05 PM
*Outside, WH Irvine struggles to his feet, and moving as fast as he could inside.*

*Meanwhile,... the young man stands up, brushing himself off slightly.*

??? *To che'* "Fine then, believe what you want." *While looking at Che', speakingot Deac.* "I am Havok, son of Lady Malice."

*Havok smiles, putting away his lightfoil. He points to
Che' with two fingers, turning his smile into a dark grin.*

Havok "You got a nice sense of humor. Should have found it ironic that the man whom was in here before once decimated the entire jedi order single handedly. Now he can't bring himself to take a life. I gave him credit on his previous ackomplishments to perhaps turn to my Master's side once again. Losing one's way is quite an unpromising delima, don't you think?"

*Using the hand thats now not holding the lightfoil, he brings up to force grip on Che' with a much strong hold then WH Irvine had, keeping Che' immobilized. He then shoots CHe' with force lighting form his two fingers, releasing the force grip.*

*WH Irvine re-entering the room.*

WH Irvine "Havok!"

Havok "Still want more? Now about this, prove yourself worthy again and kill these pathetic creatures!"

*WH Irvine pullin gout his ligthsaber, and force throwing it at Hovak, igniting just before it reaches him*

WH Irvine "NO!"

*The lightsaber ignites last moment, Havok releases his force lightning, as the saber flys towards him, he disspears in a black mist formed around him just before. Then reappears on a balcony unscathed.*

Havok *sounding very pissed* "You just signed your death warrant!!"

*Havok disspears and WH Irvine collapses, also the saber.*

Deac
12-09-2003, 05:37 PM
Deac: Means nothing. Now do you intend to bar our way, or are you with THEM. I know of no Malice. Sounds like one of Syrnl's children. But they're all dead now, it seems.

*Hammerhead stands quiety at the back, digging his nails into the palms of his hand*

Kuuki
12-09-2003, 06:12 PM
*WH Irvine rolls over and begins to eminate a soft blue aura around him. He was healing his wounds enough for him to stand.*

WH Irvine "You truely don't know do you? Lokpehit is Syrnl's son. He's been cuasing a good deal of problems in the past, but he's still around. This Malice, is merely a clone of Syrnl's gone wrong. And that kid's just merely someone who they adopted."

*WH Irvine gets to his feet, looking around seeing all the demons dead.*

WH Irvine "Look, I'll admit it, I did at one time, regretibly, ally myself with lokphiet in the past. Since then I've done some horrible things. All i want to do just want to atone for what I did. I'm just here to finish off a few favors that I promised and I don't have to deal with them no more, but now I'm screwed, becuase I don't want to kill anymore."

*In the corner the commander demon used his power to shape shift himself as a dead demon. He laid motionless.*

Redwing
12-09-2003, 08:05 PM
((OOS: You realize, Scar, that not giving my character a chance to respond is controlling their actions. So stop with it. :p

*Must post when gets home - runs off* XD))

jokemaster
12-09-2003, 08:26 PM
Greco: Check the bodies for ammo and other supplies. From what I see, this won't be over anytime soon.

BattleDog
12-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Flax: Wow, I'm definatly outclassed here. I'm Captain Taklin Flax, by the way, Rebel Alliance Starfighter Pilot.

jokemaster
12-09-2003, 11:24 PM
*Greco shook his head, last time he had heard, Taklin Flax was a promising rookie about to be promoted.*
Greco: Seth Greco, professional thief.

Kuuki
12-09-2003, 11:31 PM
((Yeah i knew, sry bout that. I really wanted to get that part over with.))

Redwing
12-10-2003, 02:01 PM
*Che` picks herself off the floor* He caught me off guard. Next time I'll finish him.

H'lena: Outclassed? Hardly. You'd be surprised what an equalizer a bit of intelligence is in any situation. Oh, and nice to meet you. My name's H'lena. I'm a...battlemage, I guess you could call it...a bit like your---*she can't resist a hidden smirk*---your Jedi.

Che`: I'm Ch...Che. You can call me Che`.

Trael: My name is Trael Cean'R.

Rwos: I'm Termand Rwos. I don't know you yet it seems, Flax, but if my memory serves me I either knew you or one of your relatives quite well. Forgive me, my memories are a bit clouded for some reason.

A'melie: I'm Cheyla A'melie, and I still don't understand what's happening here. What is this "Rebel Alliance"? And why aren't the Jedi Order handling something like this?

H'lena: Shouldn't you know those things? You're from this universe...

Trael: But not necessarily from this time frame. *He looks at A'melie expectantly. The Twi'lek looks nervous, and names the year. [She is from slightly before The Phantom Menace timelinewise]*

Kuuki
12-10-2003, 02:57 PM
WH Irvine "I'm sorry to disappoint you Cheyla A'melie. The Jedi Order has been quite lacking in numbers, so to speak, for quite sometime."

BattleDog
12-10-2003, 08:57 PM
Flax: The Jedi were wiped out by Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine. Almost all of us are dead. My father was the last Master I knew of, he got a Proton bomb dropped on him.

The only ones I know of are me, Luke Skywalker, Kayen Farlander and Sophae Windrider. Luke is at the start of training, only his master is dead; Sophae is a bit further along, though she has to train herself, with my help and Keyan has just clawed up from the darkside.

So the Jedi are doing just great, you're looking at the closest thing to a knight in the galaxy.

*Turns to Deac* Who are you, you look like a pretty powerful Jedi.

Redwing
12-10-2003, 09:01 PM
A'melie: Wait...what are you saying? Are you talking about Senator Palpatine? Who is Darth Vader? Do you really expect me to believe that someone could ever wipe most the Jedi out? What is going on here?

jokemaster
12-10-2003, 11:14 PM
Greco: Long story short: Your Senator is a sith, he is going to wipe out the whole Jedi order with the help of an ex-jedi named Darth Vader, and the army of the Republic. Who Darth Vader really is, though, few know, and that group does not include me.

Kuuki
12-11-2003, 12:14 AM
*WH Irvine leans agenst a wall going back at force healing, it was progressing slow. He was still a bit of a ways from fully felt 'atoned' for his doings as his former self.*

WH Irvine *Thinking, obviously not paying attention to his healing fully...* 'Too bad they don't relise that I wasn't talking about those Jedi, but the ones trained after the New Order.'

*The feeling of remorse was surging through him.*

BattleDog
12-11-2003, 01:26 PM
((Problem there Scar, wiping out the Jedi assums I'm sitting on my arse, which I'm not.))

Kuuki
12-11-2003, 03:07 PM
((I was refering to when Fused Irvine did his run on coruscant, when he killed sophae))

Redwing
12-12-2003, 06:54 AM
A'melie: I...I...don't believe it. *She appears stunned* I have to stop it. If I can just---

Rwos: I'm sorry, but it won't do any good. The Aeges surely won't let us alter history in that fashion...all those of us who come from your future might cease to exist, or at least have not be here...

A'melie: I have to try! *Tears form in her eyes* I can't let her...can't let them die...

H'lena: *sympathetically patting her shoulder* It'll be alright. I'm sure there's a reason you're here...and maybe that has something to do with it. You never know.

Che`: *coming up behind them* Um. *pointing over her shoulder* Are we going through that portal or aren't we?

Kuuki
12-12-2003, 02:56 PM
Davin "Look I wouldn't give any chance of doubt that as soon as we are done of what we have to do we'll just continue with our marry little lives. Those Aeges, or what ever you or they call themselves, will most likey have us just dissappear as soon as it is over. If they are that power, then most likey they wouldn't want any of us to remember all of this."

WH Irvine "Except for me obviously."

Davin "Look I'm not sure that this is the end of facing these demons. I can tell you this, I was the first one of these ever created. And I fought them until I died. They don't go away that easily. these might have been just some minor ones."

*Davin walks over to some of the corpses*

Davin 'They don't now the destructive power that some demons have, we're lucky that these don't have any those abilities. Just them being apart of a multi-generation, only means thsoe whom have powers, might be even more stronger then I've faced.'

WH Irvine "Rwos if I may perhaps be some assistence for you. Undoubtfully that even if I break from your party, that you'd still be followed, and be concieved to be a more of a threat then just I alone. I doubt that you wouldn't see him again."

Deac
12-12-2003, 05:19 PM
Deac: Yeah...lets get out of this messed up world.

*Deac steps through the portal*

[Ok...next person to choose the world]

Redwing
12-16-2003, 10:51 PM
((OOS: Since no one else is stepping up...

Deac: This is related to what you PMed me about. ^_^))

*Rwos looks at Irvine, then without answering, steps through the portal.

On the other side of the portal, a black void dominates the sky. The group is standing on a huge plot of ground that seems to have been ripped from the ground and hung in the middle of nothingness. Far off in the distance, hints of color suggested blue skies on the outside of the void, but they were so far away that no one could be sure.

The entire plot of ground was dominated by an enormous castle, as beautiful as it was terrifying. Enormous double doors marked the entrance, but despite the fact that they were wide open, not a glimmer of light radiated from inside the huge structure.*

Che`: The castle of a god...

H'lena: Time has twisted again. I can sense it. And...and I can sense magic again...

A'melie: The Dark Side is strong with this place.

Kuuki
12-16-2003, 11:03 PM
*WH Irvine ggets up and walks into the portal.*

*Davin stays behind a bit, picking up his weapons. Looking at the corpses.*

Davin *to flax* "Go on ahead. I'll be a minute or two."

----------

WH Irvine "What a bazzare dimension. If only there we're some time to study it." ((Diablo 2 eat your heart out :D))

jokemaster
12-16-2003, 11:23 PM
Greco stepped through.

"Woah. Look out, we may find a dragon here." he said, jokingly.

Redwing
12-17-2003, 01:13 AM
*H'lena sniffs the air*

H'lena: From what I can smell, you might not be too far off.

Deac
12-17-2003, 09:08 PM
Hammerhead: This place seems closer to what I know.

Deac: I can feel the evil seeping off of this place. Hey, Aeges! Any help?

[Your cue, Red]

Redwing
12-17-2003, 11:39 PM
*Nothing answers*

H'lena: This place seems to be blocked out from the outside world. Maybe even the Aeges can't enter here...

*Rwos, testingly, tries to put his hand through the portal. It stops against an invisible field*

Rwos: The portal's one-way only. We can't go back.

Che`: Then let's go the only way we've got left - up.

*The group advances up the mountain and into the castle. H'lena lights a magical torch, illuminating a vast, empty, magnificent hall*

H'lena: That's strange...I sense...

*She tries one of the gigantic doors in the hall. She cannot reach the latch, and when she tries to move it via telekinesis it doesn't move*

H'lena: Stuck.

*She pushes against the double doors, but they only creak. Rwos and the others join her, and finally the latch snaps and the doors slide open inward.

Inside is a gigantic room with a dust, bubbling cauldron. At the far end of the room, near a lightless window, is a cage bearing the dust of centuries. H'lena runs over to it*

H'lena: K'Warra?!

*A translucent figure opens its eyes and turns towards her*

K'Warra: Not quite. But close. *the apparation giggles madly* I fooled him. I tricked him, I outwitted him...

*H'lena touches the cage and is knocked backwards in a shower of magical sparks*

K'Warra: Don't bother. I've already gotten out. Just this sad little spectre left here to let the magic of this cage believe it still holds its occupant!

H'lena: What is this place?

K'Warra: The Castle of the Dragon Shunaria, self-styled Greatest of the Old Ones. *mad giggling again* He thought he could use me to gain immortality. Oh, he became immortal alright. Undying, forever and ever! *He, or it, dissolves into giggling again*

Rwos: This Shunaria...he is the creature that wants to destroy the other gods, and set himself up as the only god?

K'Warra: Yes, yeeeesssss indeed. He could swallow the spirits of anything, and he shall, hoping to gain back what he once was. But he will never outlive the curse he has put on himself! Never! We will stop him. A wraith, a wraith, a wraith doomed to consume and never be filled! He will eternally devour, and never be satisfied!! *An even longer bout of insane giggling* He will consume all...if he can...yes, all that he cannot rule, he will make part of himself...oops, small side effect to the lovely trick I played on him...no matter, soon the Devourer will be devoured himself...

Kuuki
12-18-2003, 12:26 AM
[before the group advanced]

*Davin takes his steps towards the portal, inches away from entering it, he speaks into the corpses, knowing there still laid a living being.*

Davin "I know that trick you play now. But I'll let you live, for now. Tell your masters that I'll see them personally, with out the company that I now travel with."

*Davin walks through*

---------

[after]

Davin "How long where have you stayed here, ghost? Gone mad with time passing?"

Deac
12-18-2003, 05:49 PM
[Look: K'Warra's become Gollum, precioussssssssss]

Deac: You look like.... *he looks at Rwos* I've...seen you before! I don't know where, but I know it!

Hammerhead: So. A dragon. Not seen in my world for ten thousand years. Now one seeks to consume the multiverse.

jokemaster
12-18-2003, 10:07 PM
Greco: me and my big ****in mouth.

Redwing
12-19-2003, 06:18 AM
((Hee - a seven foot tall Gollum with wings and a tail? Interesting :D))

K'Warra: Never seen you before, nor any of your friends, no, except of course my dear sister...shouldn't you be long dead by now, H'lena? Never mind that, it doesn't matter...

H'lena: This dragon Shunaria wanted to become immortal. You said you played a trick on him. What did you do?

K'Warra: He wanted to bathe in the Cauldron of Life to live forever... *He gestures at the eerily still-bubbling enormous cauldron in the corner* He imprisoned me to take my stone skin...but I tricked him, yes, I imbued my skin with magic so that the potion would not work...couldn't take the chance that he could succeed in using the Cauldron...it didn't work exactly the way I intended, but it was much better...destroyed his body, but his spirit lives on, a consuming wraith...Consume the multiverse? I suppose he could...After all, he swallowed the spirit of the Phoenix to escape here... *The sprite points to a small object in the corner, next to the cauldron* Maybe only that could satisfy him now...

*H'lena picks the object up. It is made up of a rounded flat blue stone inside a gold matrice depicting a phoenix curled around it, forming the shield shape. It's the size of her palm*

H'lena: It...it can't be...the Phoenix Gate?

K'Warra: No, an empty trinket. Its spirit lives in Shunaria now...

Kuuki
12-19-2003, 02:26 PM
((Just as long as he doesnt have conversations with himself, thinking he's talking to a completely different person))

Deac
12-19-2003, 06:38 PM
Deac: I know...Starkiller saw it!

*Hammerhead spins*

Hammerhead: You bore the Avatar? You? Really? I...I once nearby took it....

Redwing
12-20-2003, 07:28 AM
Rwos: The Phoenix Gate? I always thought that was a legend...like the Time Matrix...

K'Warra: Everything's a legend for you people, isn't it? Avatars...yes, I remember now...the Starkiller...the Starkiller and his friends who abandoned me and Elizabeth to our fates when the dragon took me...all for the best, though, was it not?

Rwos: The Phoenix Gate was said to contain the very spirit of time itself. With the right incantation, one could use it to open the gates of time and travel through them, and go wherever one wanted. *to Deac* Remember the Time Matrix? The Gate is different. It cannot be used to alter the past. It was said that every time the Gate has been or will be used is already part of the history, or the future...

H'lena: I don't think we'll be getting the chance to test that theory. It's nothing better than a paperweight now. *She drops it* Not that it matters. None of us know the incantation.

K'Warra: I wouldn't worry about that anyway. Just as I made Shunaria what he is, so will I unmake him. Remember the poor, insignificant, alien girl that you deserted to her fate, Starkiller ...remember...remember?

Deac
12-20-2003, 02:52 PM
Deac: You want to know what happened to Jiyle after he got the Avatar? He couldn't help you there, and then he got to chasing after various demons and had to follow the church. But it ate him alive, drove him insane! He had to have the Avatar exorcised from him and died in an asylum!

Hammerhead: Maybe that's why you're here now, Deac. Maybe you're here to make up for that man's mistake. I don't know much about planar travelling or history, but I know that sometimes we must follow in the footsteps of heroes, or be destroyed. And even when we aren't the hero that they thought we were, we can become one.

[Whoa! I just saw a parrel with Arcanum and Morrowind!]

Redwing
12-21-2003, 05:01 AM
((Deac: Read your PMs! :D))

K'Warra: Mistake, Starkiller? Oh no...happy chance...happy chance indeed...you see, she went to the vampires alone, trying to find me...

H'lena: Vampires?

K'Warra: Yes, vampires. They saw her potential...what she could become...and what they could make her...

*The sprite pauses and grins coldly*

K'Warra: You want to know what happened to Elizabeth after she joined the vampires, Starkiller? Would you like me to tell you?

Kuuki
12-21-2003, 05:08 AM
WH Irvine "Vampires? There were quite a few on Coruscant ten years ago, extremely old ones.. I believe I over heard one of their names one time, Kay-wanna Clay or something like that."

Deac
12-21-2003, 07:48 PM
Deac: I can tell it's not good. But what do you want from me? They were not my actions. I can't be held accountable for them. But I can rectify them.

Redwing
12-21-2003, 08:12 PM
K'Warra: "Rectify", Starkiller? What makes you think I want you to "rectify" anything?

H'lena: I'm sorry, K'Warra, but we don't have time for this. We need to stop Shunaria. You need to tell us where we can find him.

K'Warra: Haven't you been listening? That won't matter. Soon, in the world outside this place, Elizabeth will rule all Mrear. Why stop there? With my help, with the dragon's death, she can rule the multiverse. To think, before this...they almost had K'Warra convinced...of THEIR way... *He cackles maniacally* But no. Finally, Kejim's curse turns against him, and one of his precious Green bloodline has seized the power it was so clearly destined for. No more helping the weak, no more saving the unworthy...

*The wraith shoves its face against the bars and gives the impression of grasping them with hands that could clearly no longer grasp anything*

The Kings of Mrear are dead, Starkiller. Long live the Queen!

BattleDog
12-21-2003, 09:58 PM
Flax: Hang on, I'm remembering something........ Yes! K'warra...... Elizabeth. Drago told me what happened. He said there was more to the story, but he never told it.

Redwing
12-22-2003, 06:12 AM
*The sprite vanishes*

H'lena: *after a moment* Still there. Ignoring us. Quite disturbed, if I may say...not sure how much of that we can believe.

*She sets to looking around the room*

H'lena: This dragon was a wizard. He would have had some kind of magical transportation system out of here, if only as an emergency measure. We only need to find it.

Rwos: How long ago is this, anyway?

H'lena: Oh, hard to say. Eons.

A'melie: Eons?! He called you his sister!

H'lena: We are both are very old...in a way. *quickly* That's all I can really tell you.

Deac
12-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Deac: I don't have the avatar anymore. I have done my....Not Quite, Deac...not quite

Now. I think we've got a Queen to kill.

Redwing
12-23-2003, 12:45 AM
H'lena: Remember, Deac, he could have been completely leading us on...wouldn't put it past him...ah, found it.

*H'lena puts her hand on the middle of an enormous desk and chants a single word. A translucent map of Mrear's surface, landmasses, bodies of water and all, appears floating in front of them*

H'lena: *walking around it* If I'm not mistaken, here's how it works. We place our finger on the representation of the place we want to go to on the map, and we're transported to a magic marker that's been placed there. *She points to a series of stars on the map, without touching them* Those represent important places. Most of them are probably major cities. I expect this is our way out.

Deac...since none of us but your avatar has been here before...your guess is better than mine. Unless someone else recognizes these landmasses?

Deac
12-23-2003, 07:47 PM
*Deac and Hammerhead look at the map*

Hammerhead: This looks a lot like my world...similar kind of shape, but...nothing here.

Deac: I think we need to go...

*Points to a city labelled "Dawnfire"*

Here...

Kuuki
12-26-2003, 09:23 PM
Davin "So tell me, how do you suppose we get there, or will there be a portal to there that ironicaly we'll find it by luck?"

Redwing
12-27-2003, 09:03 AM
((OOS: Read my post, Scar XP))

H'lena: Like I said, if I'm right...

*She touches the representation of Dawnfire on the floating map. Instantly, she disappears*

Che`: This better not be a trap.

*She puts her hand on the same place. She disappears as well*

jokemaster
12-27-2003, 02:52 PM
*Greco sighs and puts his hand on the map, dissapearing.*

Kuuki
12-27-2003, 03:26 PM
Davin "Oh right..." 'I'm such a fool'

Deac
12-27-2003, 04:18 PM
*Deac touches the marker and arrives not quite where he expected. Having only seen a picture once, he wasn't sure what it was meant to be like, but Alternate Dawnfire wasn't quite as good.
The tower had been ripped down, and a new tower of black iron built in its place. The mountains and grasslands burnt. Slaves were being marched up and down the streets be demonic guards.
Welcome to Deathfire. Queen Elizabeth the First [Anyone who makes British jokes will have an "accident" befall their character] now rules with a hand of burning steel, by wrath of Hell, Queen of Dawnfire.*

Kuuki
12-27-2003, 08:06 PM
((You make it more tempting that way :D))

BattleDog
12-27-2003, 08:54 PM
?????: God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen.

*The dark figure stops singing, under his hood he tilts his head. He is completely covered by a dark cloak.*

?????: Wait, thats not really appropriate, is it?

*Two gaurds move towards the figure, just as they are about to grab him the cloak comes off, the sword flashes and the demons fall to the ground in pieces.*

Drago: Don't you just love life? Oh, wait you're all dead already, aren't you? So who's next?

Kuuki
12-27-2003, 11:54 PM
*After the group left, the Commander Demon stands up, his appearence looks to be injured quite a bit. He then closes his eyes and his appearence shifts back to his normal state.

He then opens a portal back to his home world.*

---------

*Earth, 25th century* ((Forgotten Universe))

*The commander demon walks out of the portal into a world not so unlike a world in the universe where he's just been in. Technology had been advenced, few of the ideas had increased quite a bit in the last fifteen to twenty years with the recent discovery in the ability to travel to another parallel universe.

Various types of half demons walked the streets, every now and then a human would be in the mix.

On this side of the planet, it was mainly dominated by the half Demons, while on the other mostly human. It was like this for a few hundred years, only it now just starting for both groups to forget some grudges and finally blend in together.*

*The commander demon goes to a lot, where he opens up a storage where a speeder was put during his time on Ulna Shardes.

He gets on the speeder and rides off towards his master.*

Redwing
12-28-2003, 05:54 AM
*Che` appears in the middle of a street. A troop of soldiers, demonic in appearance, in glittering, enchanted black armor march towards her. Che` starts forward from the slighlty-hidden place she had appeared in, but a hand comes from the shadows and stops her*

H'lena: Best we keep low for now. It looks like the marker the map was supposed to bring us to is buried, so we got plunked on the surface above it.

*The others appear. H'lena manages to get them into deeper cover before the soldiers pass by, chanting in alien tongues as they do so*

H'lena: *whispering* Whatever they are, they're beings of magic...they are not of natural races...my brother's work, I'll wager...I smell other magic here, too...

Trael: What is this place?

H'lena: Dawnfire, I believe...

*A voice peeps from the shadows, somewhat fearfully*

Boy: Dawnfire, honorable mages? No...no...this is Dawnfire no more...

*He points a grubby hand at the immense standard the demonic soldiers carry. It bears the insignia of a black gauntlet carrying a long sword, wreathed in green fire*

Boy: Her sign...the sign of the Queen who can be killed by no mortal's hand... This is Deathfire, now.

H'lena: That fire...gods, his charge has become corrupted...the wraith was telling the truth...

Rwos: Going to explain, H'lena?

Boy: No! It's not safe here. Come. You are no friends of the Death Queen.. The enemy of my enemy...*the boy is silent for a few moments. H'lena can sense his presence flowing among them, feeling out their intentions* I can lead you to the others. There are more of us than she expects, and we have a few surprises for the Death Queen yet...

*The boy moves some stacked furs and ducks into a tunnel inside the cliff surface*

Boy: Hurry! Let us go!

((OOS: Everyone who cares to - the boy is leading the group to the resistance gathering of this kingdom - feel free to incorporate all your characters as you see fit. :D))

Deac
12-28-2003, 06:58 PM
Deac: I can almost....

Hammerhead: You feel it too, don't you? It's here, but it's imprisoned. Let's follow. Maybe we can free our mutual avatar friend.

Kuuki
12-28-2003, 07:05 PM
*Davin enters the tunnel pulling out his shotgun a few meters in. He takes it and flips it with the reload lever near the trigger, cocking the gun.*

((Not a typical style shotgun, think Evil Dead/Army of Darkness ('The Boomstick' =D)))

BattleDog
12-28-2003, 07:14 PM
*The demon gaurds advance, Drago cleaves one in two and impales another on his sword. He draws the dead demon's sword and continues the fight. In a couple of minutes all the nearby gaurds are dead. Drago unshakles the slaves.

Drago: Take their weapons and go! Go to the Church of the Wolf, you will be safe there.

Slave: I....... Thankyou. *The slaves run.*

*A new contingent of demons arrives, they are led by a girl of about 17.*

Girl: Hello, brother.

Drago: You have fallen and I have been sent to lead you back.

Girl: And what if I like this better.

Drago: Then I have been sent to end you, Michael.....

Girl: Yes, MICHEAL, the our great leader! Don't you understand? We are imortal, we could rule this world. We are the greatest of the god's creations!

Drago: We are the most cursed.

Girl: You would say that you were born human! *She spits at him.*

((Charater Bio:

Name: Michael Reffersan

Race: Imortal (Human)

Age: Bother to the first man that walked on Mrear. (So he says)

Back Story: When the gods created man they also created a second race, the Imortals. Imortals come to be through two ways, through birth or through dept to the Gods. The Council of the Undieing governs all Imortals and holds them acountable. (Since they are invulnerable human punishment is insuficiant.)

Micheal is the oldest Imortal, he heads the council. Micheal was reputedly one on the first humans on Mrear, his origans are lost in the mists of time. Whatever he may be, he is one of the most powerful beings on Mrear. His perfect memory has allowed him to acumulate an unmatched amount of knowlage.

The Imortals are now more active than at any time in history. A number have decided to side with the Death Queen. The council keeps a tight leash on all the faithful in the current war.

Deac
12-29-2003, 07:49 PM
[BD: Leave creation mythology of Mrear to me, ok?]

*Deac follows. Inside he finds a room filled with several figures darting around, until they are noticed. Their leader then stands to great them*

Furion: I am Furion Ellism, priest of Furro. Travellers of the planes, why do you come to this place?

jokemaster
12-29-2003, 10:12 PM
((must...resist....joking.....temptation.......... .................. not resisting...... welll.))
Greco: Queen Elizabeth the first..... Sounds familiar, oh well
*takes out a canteen full of bloody mary and drinks some*
Greco: Sounds like she won't have children, lest they get into scandals. Or fight for the throne.
((and the accident:))
*Slips on a bannana and is knocked out.*

Redwing
12-30-2003, 10:04 AM
((Taking off of what Deac said, I should note that anything not directly related to my characters in my Mrear posts is still (C) Deac (and muchly constructed or approved out of PMed information from him). ;) hehe.

And the Queen Elizabeth thing was uninentional. No, really, it was! I hate you you all :p ;)

Also, a note: I may or may not be posting sporadically or at least at odd times in upcoming weeks. Moving ^^))

Boy: Master Furion! *he bows* They appeared from nowhere on the street. They are no friends of the Queen. I could feel they have honorable intention, so I brought them to you.

A'melie: *whispering* Perhaps we shouldn't tell them everything about us until we're sure about---

H'lena: Why do we come? We've been sent, or rather...guided here by beings we call the Aeges. Your Furro god is one of them. We're supposed to stop a creature that wants to kill all the other gods and set itself up as the one and only dark god.

*A robed figure stands up from the shadows and walks over to Furion.* The others will be here soon. We should leave for the meeting place. These interdimensionals can tell us their business afterwards.

H'lena: *looking somewhat surprised* You're not from around here either, are you.

*The figure looks at H'lena. She was a gargoyle. Her facial features did not make her ancestry obvious - rather than H'lena's tall brow horns and mauve skin, she has only a slight ridge to her eyebrows and pale white skin - but the slight glow of her eyes in the darkness, and the tips of wings and tail from the bottom of her robes gave her away*

Figure: You bring plague with you. Just as the Death Queen and her Hand did...and as my own father did. But I am a child of Mear, and I will not let this world fall to your kind.

Kuuki
12-30-2003, 03:22 PM
*Davin steps forward, him clearly bearing his demonic wings, and other demonic features about him.*

Davin "Do we really have time for this? We're here to prevent something bad, and some if not all of us getting shunned?"

Deac
12-30-2003, 04:11 PM
Furion: I see. So you have come to offer us deliverence. Yes...

*He closes his eye as turns toward Deac*

Furion: You have the smell of a Starkiller. If you wish to help us, and to free this plane, to find what you seek, then free the avatar.

Redwing
12-31-2003, 02:35 AM
*The gargoyle woman clearly dislikes the idea*

Gargoyle: Master Furion... *She seems about to protest but gives up* I submit to your greater wisdom. *Looking sharply at H'lena and the others, she leaves the room into an adjoining tunnel*

Rwos: *to Furion* Free the avatar? Could you explain a little more?

Deac
12-31-2003, 10:52 AM
Furion: The Avatar went to try to stop this madness from ever happening, to rectify what it had done, and now she has it imprisoned in her throne room. And it's dying... who knows what that could do?

Deac: I think I do...

*Deac notices that due to the change in time, he may have problems. He then reaches into his pocket, and draws something he has carried for a while.

The Starkiller Medallion. No longer needed, Deac had held onto it. And now, it is slowly fading away, and he may be next*

BattleDog
12-31-2003, 05:27 PM
((Deac: Got carried away. Ammending now.

Backstory: Imortals

There are a race on Mrear who appear to be human. However they live forever. These "Imortals are born to human parents whoever something marks them as different.

There is no way to kill an Imortal, however if their head is seperated and burried away from their bodies they are paralised and live in eternal torment.

The Imortals are loosely goverened by a council. The council has taken it apon it'self to police the Imortals and punish those who attempt to gain power over the "lesser" races.

With the imergance of the Death Queen many disconted Imortals see a chance for themselves to grab power by joining her. This turn of events has sparked a war between the "Faithful" and the "Fallen". The Leader of the Faithful is a man known as Micheal.

Is that Ok?))

Redwing
01-01-2004, 01:44 AM
Rwos: This 'Death Queen'...we need to find more about her.

H'lena: Isn't it obvious? One of K'Warra's charges got corrupted when she got stranded here. When K'Warra got out of that "Shunaria"'s prison, well...willingly or unwillingly, he's helping her. Technically, after all, he is under his charges' power.

Rwos: But you said this is eons in the past.

H'lena: Shunaria devoured the spirit of the Phoenix. He can move through time at will. He cannot change whatever is fated happen here, but he can use whatever is happening to affect the present. He could get some kind of power from anywhere in time, and we would have no idea that he did, let alone what to do about it.

Che`: So this 'god' Shunaria is connected with all this.

H'lena: Of course. One way or another. Shunaria may not even have a plan. K'Warra's wraith wasn't very clear on that. He could have become some kind of mindless, incredibly powerful zombie. But even if he is - from what the wraith said, K'Warra and this Elizabeth have a plan to lure him her, or go to him. This is what we have to find out.

Rwos: First things first...the Starkiller.

Kuuki
01-01-2004, 04:47 AM
*Davin sniffs the air for a moment*

Davin "Why do I smell the sent of death looming around?"

*In a far corner stood a figure dressed in black cloaks, having his face covered. Any visable clothing he wore emencefully old, yet in perfect condiction like it was almost new.*

*Davin jerks his head in that direction, he barely caught a glimce before it vanished.*

Deac
01-01-2004, 05:11 PM
[Compromise: Journeyed from other plane, but been so long no-one really knows?]

Hammerhead: What bizarre contraption could imprison an Avatar?

Deac: The Soul Gem, right? The very thing it came here to protect. How ironic. Now how are we to go about freeing it

Furion: We hoped you could help us there.

BattleDog
01-01-2004, 06:17 PM
((Deac: Yeah, OK. Lets say 30 odd Imortals were sent/arrived from a higher plane. Micheal is the only survivor of that group. Then lets say they bred with the locals and so every now and then "human" parrents through up an imortal?

Regardless, enter the hero! :D ))

*At this moment Drago enters, he carries a leather bag with him.*

Drago: Tell your followers one of the Death Queen's Captains is dead. You can even show them her head. *Drops the bag at Furion's feet.* Bury it twelve feet below the ground, face down. *He turns to go, then he sees Deac, he gives him a curious look and then turns to Furion.*

Drago: Starkiller?

*Flax leans over and wispers to Deac.*

Flax: That's Drago, he's an Imortal. If we're in the past this may be where he came from.

((P.S. The Imortals backstory doesn't effect Drago since he's cursed. However he still comes under the council.))

Kuuki
01-01-2004, 11:55 PM
*Davin keeps shifting his eyes, lost track of the figure's movements. with out him knowing the figure was standing behind him.*

Figure *in a deep vocie* "Too bad it wasn't a higher rank. Drago, I think you mgiht be getting rusty."

*Davin spins around, pointing his gun at the figure.*

Redwing
01-02-2004, 08:32 AM
((OOS: For clarification...

Mrear is the long, long past of the Cantina-verse, yes? Or has that idea changed since it was invented?

[Either way, it's in the past compared to the Cantina-verse considering young K'Warra and Drago are here, but nice to know if it's in the same dimension or not ^_~]))

H'lena: You stink of death. Get out of here, wraith, or I'll send you back to the graves in which you so clearly belong.

*Che` unsheaths her glowing sword*

Deac
01-02-2004, 02:29 PM
[Different Dimension]

Deac: I'm not an expert....

Hammerhead: Nor I.

Deac: But I would need to know about where she keeps it.

Furion: Look to the light atop the tower. That's where the soul gem is. That's where we have to get.

Kuuki
01-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Figure "Wraith? Hardly." *Stomps hard on the ground.* "I'm clearly here in a physical sense. However I can tell you this, I had once a nice conversation with a little girl and her gargolye friend, K'Warra."