El Sitherino
10-20-2003, 09:04 PM
this is simply kick ass. :D

Tesla
10-20-2003, 09:14 PM
Damn thats sweet :D

jodonnell
10-22-2003, 08:05 PM
Thats pretty awesome. One question though, how did you disable the lightsaber blade? It seems that there isn't a lightsaber core? It's clearly glowing, but seems to be without the straight central core. Am I missing something or have you found a way to disable the core?

Cheers,

James

laghima
10-22-2003, 10:58 PM
One question though, how did you disable the lightsaber blade? It seems that there isn't a lightsaber core? It's clearly glowing, but seems to be without the straight central core. Am I missing something or have you found a way to disable the core?

what do you mean? correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like he just replaced the saber glow gfx with pic's of a katana blade(hence the name), still looks pretty neat though. if you want a traditional katana download chrono's masamune or my kiriai pack from pcgamemods (both remove saber core/glow [his w/gfx, mine w/shaders])

jodonnell
10-22-2003, 11:46 PM
correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like he just replaced the saber glow gfx with pic's of a katana blade(hence the name), still looks pretty neat though

Ah, thats what I was asking. Cool effect :) But, I take it this means that there is still no way to make lightsabers not glow on a per-saber basis? I've tried (and enjoyed!) kiriai, but it de-activates all lightsabers. Is there any way to make it so only designated sabers don't glow, or to apply a shader/glow gfx to only designated blades? I'd really like to add some melee weapons to JA but they all have that damn glow...

Kengo
10-23-2003, 07:21 AM
Nice work! :)

Uploading to PCGameMods.com as well will get your work some more exposure in the community.

Wanderer
10-23-2003, 08:01 PM
The LightKatana is ready for download now!
Have Fun:D
http://www.massassi.net/ec/images/13234.jpg

Tesla
10-23-2003, 08:23 PM
I cant seem to download them :(
I think you need them in a zip, all your sabers won't download :(

Wanderer
10-23-2003, 08:33 PM
You have to log in first on the left scrollbar with your hotmail-/msn e-mail adress (Adress+password). Then you can download as much as you want to.

Tesla
10-23-2003, 08:44 PM
Ok, whoops must have missed that :D