PDA

View Full Version : Bugs, in SP or MP?

HaruGlory89
10-23-2003, 02:20 AM
How many encounters bugs in SP? How many encounter bugs in MP?

peloquin
10-23-2003, 02:24 AM
:) I think most people would agree that you'll be needing a "BOTH" option there.

kmd
10-23-2003, 02:48 AM
i have only incountered one bug, and that is sometimes, very rare, but sometimes, when i kill some one, their body slides across the floor untill hitting a wall, and this is a completely flat surfus too! thats it, in sp, i havent gotten any other bugs, i quess i am lucky

CaptainJackZ
10-23-2003, 02:53 AM
don't ban me plz Kurg

Kmd, ur a moron. That's not a bug. You should go play multi player. You tell me you can't find any bugs and I'll kill you. I swear to ****in god I'll do it. So stfu noob.

kmd
10-23-2003, 03:54 PM
maybe i just got lucky, and yes you newb, that is a bug, ,bodies dont just glide at will aftr i kill em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but now it dont happen, so yes, it was a bug. and no, i guess i am lucky, no bugs here

StormHammer
10-23-2003, 04:26 PM
Keep it civil, please. You have a problem with each other...take it elsewhere. Nuff said. :cool:

And I added an option for 'Both'...because I've encountered a few minor bugs in both SP and MP, as I'm sure many others have.

BJP3E
10-23-2003, 09:26 PM
bodies sometimes contort in odd ways depending on where they land IT looks a bit off when on leg is facing the oposite direction of the other. Or when elbows a bent the wrong way

now if they had been slaped silly by a rancor I could understand but otherwise no

kmd
10-23-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by BJP3E
bodies sometimes contort in odd ways depending on where they land IT looks a bit off when on leg is facing the oposite direction of the other. Or when elbows a bent the wrong way

now if they had been slaped silly by a rancor I could understand but otherwise no its not that, its sliding across the floor, lituraly, the bodie is stiff, but its like it just slides across the floor

CaptainJackZ
10-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Lightning usually causes it. Kmd, don't ever call me a noob. I was saying it wasn't a bug, as in it's not important enough to worry about. So stfu.

BJP3E
10-23-2003, 10:36 PM
I have a screen shot I would show you if I could post them .....

Crow_Nest
11-18-2003, 12:40 PM
Both. (duhz)